[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Subject
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

[Catalog] [Archive]

/news/ is a text board for sharing and discussing current news articles. When starting a thread you must include the complete URL of a news article from a credible news site (for instance, a newspaper, news magazine, or a news TV channel). Blogs and editorial articles are not acceptable news sources. News articles must be recent! Nothing older than 48 hours please. Threads older than 48 hours will cease to bump when replied to. Please note that 4chan's global rules are in effect. Blatant trolling and racism is not permitted.

Please note that news, news articles, and current events can also be discussed on /pol/; however /news/ is exclusively for recent news articles, and not general discussions of politics, social phenomenon, or world events.
>>
Please note that although /news/ is a text board, the thread creator is permitted to upload an image to the original post. All replies to the thread, however, are to be strictly text only.

File: daddy.jpg (542 KB, 2609x637)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
Donald Trump told Stormy Daniels that she "reminds me of my daughter" because she is "smart, blonde and beautiful and people underestimate her," a court heard on Tuesday.

Ms Daniels claims the comments were made as they discussed the possibility of her appearing on 'The Celebrity Apprentice.'

Ms Daniels said in her testimony: "I said, 'even you don’t’ have this much power.' He said, 'you remind me of my daughter because she’s smart, blonde, and beautiful and people underestimate her.' The way he framed it did actually make perfect sense."

Speaking in court, Ms Daniels also said she was concerned at the time that going on the show would hurt her image.

"What if I lose on the first episode?", she remembers asking.

"I told very few people that we had actually had sex because I felt ashamed that I didn’t stop it."

In the early moments of her testimony, Daniels told jurors under questioning from prosecutors that she met Trump because the adult film studio she worked for at the time was sponsoring one of the holes on the golf course. They chatted about the adult film industry and her directing abilities when Trump’s group passed through. The celebrity real estate developer remarked that she must be “the smart one” if she’s making films, Daniels recalled.

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
9 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1293481
Bro this board sucks. Do you guys just rage bait each other with politics all day?
>>
>>1293481
It's well known that Trump admires his daughter, he even said on howard stern right in front of her that if she wasn't his daughter he might be dating her. Nobody sane takes any issue with this, all his detractors like to pretend he said "even though she's my daughter I'm currently dating her" or some shit just so they can continue to fuel their addiction to Trump hate
>>
>>1293503
>rage bait
It's fun b8ing
Trump wasn't able to gag Stormy in court but did when she had some of tRump's Cream of mushroom soup but was too ashamed to mention it
The judge was considering putting Stormy under a gag order until someone reminded him that nothing can gag Stormy.

Jake,She's my sister, she's my daughter

chyyyNatown, Jake, just walk away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IBZocFkXGY
>>
>>1293492

Donald J. Trump
>>
>>1293489
She's the reason he paid the hush money and committed election interference.
So it's in the public interest to know what he was wanting to cover up.

File: 20240503-man-bear.jpg (146 KB, 960x540)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Man or bear? A viral question has spawned scary responses
By AJ Willingham, CNN
Published 10:00 AM EDT, Mon May 6, 2024

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/05/06/us/man-bear-safety-tiktok-question-cec

CNN

Another day, another hypothetical scenario tearing people apart on social media. However, this cultural discourse has some sharp teeth.

The question, directed towards women, seems simple: Would you rather be alone in the woods with a man or a bear?

While there’s no unanimous answer, a good number of women on TikTok, Instagram and X have made it clear they’d prefer the bear. This has sparked anger among some men online, but more than that, it has snowballed into a valuable discussion about violence against women and how danger doesn’t always take the shape of a wild animal on the prowl.
61 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
None of you dipshits are capable of even considering why women feel this way. Arguing about how dangerous bears are isn't going to convince women to see you as less of a threat. Deservedly so by the sound of things. Fuck's sake, if your first response to this is that women simply have inferior reasoning compared to men, you're the one demonstrating inferior reasoning.

>>1293523
>That just confirms that they're dumb, not that they're right.
The thought experiment doesn't argue that they're right and you're dumb if you're having trouble recognizing the point.

>>1293522
>Given the very tiny rates of violence against women
Not sure what reality you live in, but I hope it's far away from any women.

>>1293525
>You're assuming the point
I am not. The person that created it has explained it.
>What we can infer from the results is that women are incapable of making a legitimate risk analysis.
You inferring that is part of the results. Congrats, you are incapable of empathy.

>>
The circlejerk on here just proves none of you fucks have a woman to bitch about this result to that could set you straight.
>>
>>1293537
>The person that created it has explained it.
Cool, so you've resorted to just outright lying now. I accept your concession
>>
>>1293537
>Not sure what reality you live in
the one that is actual reality and not feminist hyperbole
>The results don't show women hate men.
they objectively do though?
> Thanks for proving you don't understand women.
kek projection. You can't even defend the female perspective which is why all you've done is deflect. We understand women which is why we are all saying that this experiment proves that women hate men and don't understand risk analysis. You don't understand women which is why you are defending their irrational answers
>>1293539
not an argument so I accept your concession
>>
>>1293386
There would be evidence of attack by a man too, but you'd still believe the man over the victim.

File: 1701956019242806.jpg (55 KB, 640x493)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/06/us/politics/trump-classified-documents-trial-delay.html

Reversing one of her own decisions, the federal judge overseeing former President Donald J. Trump’s classified documents case granted his request on Monday to postpone the deadline for a crucial court filing in the criminal proceeding, increasing the chance that any trial would be pushed past the November election.

The ruling by the judge, Aileen M. Cannon, was made in a bare-bones order that contained no factual or legal reasoning. It did not schedule a new deadline but erased the one she had set almost a month ago ordering Mr. Trump’s lawyers to file by Thursday a detailed list of the classified materials that they intend to introduce at the trial, which is set to take place at some point in Federal District Court in Fort Pierce, Fla.

That list is enormously consequential because, when filed, it will mark the first step in what will ultimately be a pitched battle between the defense and prosecution over what sorts of classified materials the jury will get to hear about at trial — a contested process, balancing issues of public access and national security, that could take months to complete.
21 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1293529
The arguments the right makes for Merchan being biased are far stronger than the arguments from the left for Cannon being biased.
>>
>>1293529
>By your own logic, these two concepts clash.
If they didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.
>>
>>1293531
This but the exact opposite. It's like you live in Bizarro-world.
>>
>>1293516
>Fan fic defense

>>1293510
>Attack the source that exposes Cannon is corrupt.
>>
>>1293544
>>1293533
>>1293531
It's the other way around, Cannon has taken a giant shit on all judicial standards and precedents to slam her fist on the scale to help Trump throughout the entire proceeding even when she was installed to proceed over the investigation itself. And it was just revealed she went on a secret, all paid vacation by a far right wing group and refused to disclose it.
https://www.salon.com/2024/05/07/cannons-secret-right-wing-getaway-why-didnt-we-know-about-this/

Merchan is doing everything by the book, but for Republicans will claim they're exactly the same or Merchan is worse because he's licking Trump's boots like Cannon.
At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if there's leaks showing Cannon had secret meetings with Trump's people to conspire with them to drag out the trial until after the election for the promise he'd give her a supreme court seat.

File: israelicc.png (306 KB, 829x1945)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4646527-gop-conservatives-threaten-icc-sanctions-israel/
https://www.timesofisrael.com/republican-senators-warn-icc-prosecutor-target-israel-and-we-will-target-you/

A dozen Republican senators on Monday sent a letter warning International Criminal Court chief prosecutor Karim Khan not to issue arrest warrants for senior Israeli officials, days after the British lawyer cautioned against efforts to try to sway the court.

“Target Israel, and we will target you,” the senators, led by Sen. Tom Cotton, warned in the letter. “Such actions are illegitimate and lack legal basis, and, if carried out, will result in severe sanctions against you and your institution.”

Sens. Mitch McConnell (minority leader), Rick Scott, Tim Scott, Ted Cruz, and Marco Rubio also signed the letter, amid increasing concern in Israel that the UN court could issue arrest warrants for senior political and military officials over the nearly-seven-month-old war in Gaza, including against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, and IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Herzi Halevi.

As reports swirled of US and Israeli efforts to dissuade the court from issuing arrest orders, the ICC prosecutor said on Friday that, while the ICC “welcomes open communication” with government officials and non-governmental bodies alike, it will only engage in such dialogue so long as it is “consistent with its mandate under the Rome Statute to act independently and impartially.”

“That independence and impartiality are undermined, however, when individuals threaten to retaliate… should the office, in fulfillment of its mandate, make decisions about investigations or cases falling within its jurisdiction,” he added, demanding that “all attempts to impede, intimidate or improperly influence its officials cease immediately.”
20 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1293419
That's the crazy thing: this campaign ONLY makes sense if Israel just wants Gaza depopulated. They've destroyed infrastructure, bombed the Parliament and Supreme Court, destroyed empty colleges and universities "because engineers might help Hamas some day." Meanwhile, they've ignored what should be real military targets.

They have no actionable goals. They probably KNOW "eliminating Hamas" is impossible, not without razing Gaza to such an extent they run through the global supply of all bombs. So they're settling for pain compliance and fomenting a humanitarian crisis that squeezes out the Palestinian population. And they'll pin a fucking medal on their own chest after the fact.
>>
>>1293432
You left out the part about how Israel is radicalizing an entire generation of children against Israel. The (surviving) kids who used to live in Gaza are never going to forget how their lives were destroyed.
>>
>>1293332
>anti-colonialist = pro-terrorist
You do not exist.
>>
>two groups of brownoid gangs in close proximity to one another's turf
>one weak gang (hamas) "supposedly"* manages to attack the other infinitely more powerful gang (israel) on their turf (* israel had tons of forewarning of the ensuing attack, not up for debate)
>the infinitely more powerful gang reacts to this "supposed'" attack by killing hundreds of thousands of rival gang members on their home turf
would the police in new york or la put up with this ongoing attack from the more powerful gang?

no? then why is israel getting a pass from the "authorities"?
>>
The ICC is blatantly controlled by Islamic extremists and those they pay off with oil money. Fuck'em.

Israeli army footage showed tanks rolling through the Rafah crossing complex and the Israeli flag raised on the Gaza side.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said seizing the crossing was a "very significant step" towards its stated aim of destroying Hamas's military capabilities.
Residents reported heavy tank shelling on Tuesday evening in some areas of eastern Rafah.
"They have gone crazy, tanks are firing shells and smoke bombs cover the skies and with smoke over Al-Salam and Jneinah neighborhoods," said Emad Joudat, 55, a Gaza city resident displaced in Rafah.

"I am now seriously thinking of heading north, maybe to the central Gaza area. If they move further into Rafah it will be the mother of massacres," he told Reuters via a chat app.
U.N. and other international aid agencies said the closing of the two crossings into southern Gaza - Rafah and Israeli-controlled Kerem Shalom - had virtually cut the enclave off from outside aid and very few stores were available inside.

Red Crescent sources in Egypt said shipments had completely halted.
As well as a key entry point for aid, the crossing was the only exit point for those needing to leave Gaza for medical treatment that is no longer available in the enclave.
Lama Abu Holi, 8, has been in Al-Aqsa hospital for a month, waiting for a chance to leave for treatment for her injured legs.
"Today my name was at the border, and I should travel to get my legs treated," she said, holding a toy in her hospital bed. "They hurt. I am supposed to have an operation. Because the border crossing is shut today, I could not travel."

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israeli-military-take-control-vital-rafah-crossing-gaza-into-egypt-2024-05-07/
>>
The seizure of the Rafah crossing came despite weeks of calls from the U.S., other nations and international bodies for Israel to hold off from a big offensive in the Rafah area - said by Israel to be the Hamas fighters' last stronghold but also the refuge of more than one million displaced Palestinian civilians.
Many of them are struggling to find a safe place to go in the tiny territory that has been bombarded almost non-stop since Hamas fighters stormed over the border into Israel on Oct. 7.
Families have been crammed into tented camps and makeshift shelters, suffering from shortages of food, water, medicine and other essentials.

Israel's military said it was conducting a limited operation in Rafah to kill fighters and dismantle infrastructure used by Hamas, which runs Gaza. It has told civilians to go to what it calls an "expanded humanitarian zone" some 20 km (12 miles) away.
In Geneva, U.N. humanitarian office spokesperson Jens Laerke said "panic and despair" were gripping the people in Rafah.
He said that under international law people must have adequate time to prepare for an evacuation, and have a safe route to a safe area with access to aid. This was not the case in the Rafah evacuation, he said.

"It's littered with unexploded ordnance, massive bombs lying in the street. It's not safe," he said.
A total of 34,789 Palestinians, most of them civilians, have been now killed in the conflict, the Gaza Health Ministry said.
The war began when Hamas militants attacked Israel on Oct. 7, killing about 1,200 people and abducting about 250 others, of whom 133 are believed to remain in captivity in Gaza, according to Israeli tallies.

U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres appealed to Israel and Hamas to spare no effort to get a truce deal and urged Israel to reopen the border crossings immediately, saying Gaza risks running out of fuel on Tuesday evening.
"Make no mistake – a full-scale assault on Rafah would be a human catastrophe," Guterres said.
>>
Hamas said late on Monday it had told Qatari and Egyptian mediators it had agreed to a ceasefire proposal but Netanyahu said the proposal falls "far short" of Israel's demands.
However, the various players appeared willing to talk again on Tuesday. An official briefed on the talks said the Israeli delegation had arrived in the Egyptian capital Cairo.
Hamas said in a statement its delegation had arrived in Cairo from Doha to follow up on ceasefire talks.
Any truce would be the first pause in fighting since a week-long ceasefire in November during which Hamas freed around half of the hostages and Israel released 240 Palestinians it was holding in its jails.
Since then, all efforts to reach a new truce have foundered over Hamas' refusal to free more hostages without a promise of a permanent end to the conflict, and Israel's insistence that it would discuss only a temporary pause.
>>
the videos taken by IDF tankers cheering and laughing as they deliberately drive over palestinian flags and signs and stuff at the crossing are wild
the fact that they still post them online, at this point, shows their assurance of impunity borders on pathologic
>>
Fuck "Palestine". Long live Israel.

File: 167832493249324032.jpg (21 KB, 474x521)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Donald Trump has booked a one-way ticket to jail, and the judge overseeing his ongoing New York criminal trial on Monday said he’s ready to send him there at any moment.

New York Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan started the fourth week of Trump’s trial with a speech that’s more than a year in the making, explaining why he hasn’t yet thrown the politician into the slammer—making what he called his final warning to the former president.

“I’ll find you in criminal contempt for the tenth time,” Merchan said in a stark tone. “It appears that the $1,000 fines are not serving as a deterrent. Therefore, going forward, this court will have to consider a jail sanction. Mr. Trump, it’s important to understand the last thing I was to do is put you in jail. You are the former president of the United States, and possibly the next one as well.”

Trump keeps ignoring the judge’s order forbidding him from speaking publicly about witnesses and jurors in a menacing way, something that the former president keeps doing anyway on social media. Merchan last week fined Trump $9,000 for nine separate violations of a previous gag order—a step he only took after making repeated warnings.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/justice-juan-merchan-gives-trump-a-final-warning-jail-is-next
62 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1293399
>>1293401
So you are a legal expert and a terrible hate monger bigot? Interesting.
>>
>>1293402
*Move on
>>
>>1293109
AGAIN?!?!?
>>
>>1293181
Trump's tax breaks affected everyone, Dems complain because they live on the public cash flow.
>>
>>1293252
>>1293253
Clickbait and obvious samefagging go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-may-the-fourth-gop-red/

The North Carolina Republican Party on Saturday came under fire for a Star Wars-themed post meant to celebrate the "May the Fourth" internet holiday and promote Donald Trump.

The official account of the North Carolina Republican Party on Twitter, posted an image showing Trump holding a lightsaber. The text says, "May the Fourth Be With You," which is a play on the Star Wars line, "May the force be with you."

The problem, as social media users were quick to point out, is that the ex-president was shown with a red lightsaber. According to Vox, "Sith usually use red-hued" lightsabers, such as the one Darth Vader wields.

ALSO READ: Trump’s Manhattan trial could determine whether rule of law survives: criminologist

National security attorney Bradley Moss wondered if the state GOP outpost was ignorant.

"You gave him... a red lightsaber? Do you know anything?" he asked Saturday.

Democrat Harry Sisson said, "You know the dudes who have the red lightsabers are the bad guys, right? Didn’t watch the movie I guess?"

17 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1293226
>some people say that Tobias was an idiot for staying in the form of a hawk for more than two hours. I don't say that, but some people do..
>they're not sending their best, folks. they've got an entire pool of little yeerks in our borders, stealing our homes and our jobs. we gotta get 'em out. they are animals, folks, real inhuman monsters.
>>
>>1293226
I FUCKING love childish fan fiction.
>>
>>1293226
>Acting like Yeerks don't mind control people and would bother making deals at all
Try reading a book, faggots.
>>
>>1293233
>Implying there weren't humans who betrayed humanity
You should read it first.
>>
>>1293084
That's the Republicans you're talking about dude.

File: FZ3qkpSXoAA0saE.jpg (145 KB, 640x1136)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-biden-administration-gestapo-private-donor-event-rcna150743

Donald Trump spent his Saturday afternoon swearing and fuming before a gathering of rich donors in Palm Beach while launching attacks on special counsel Jack Smith and also complaining about President Joe Biden's "Gestapo."

During a report on the donor retreat in Florida where the former president is hobnobbing with wealthy donors as he scrambles for campaign and legal fees cash, CNN's Alayna Treene claimed the former president went on a 90-minute tirade.

Speaking with hosts Victor Blackwell and Amara Walker, she reported, "Well it was a 90-minute speech that Donald Trump gave at his Mar-a-Lago club on Saturday and I'm told that it was a pretty profanity-laden speech. The former president cursed on occasion while railing against special counsel Jack Smith and as well as others who are leveling their criminal indictments against him."

"And you're right, at one point in the speech, Donald Trump had even compared the Biden administration to the Gestapo, further trying to equate them to Nazi Germany," she added. "Now, Donald Trump also used the speech to lavish praise on some of his vice presidential contenders, including many of them who he actually called up to the stage."

According to NBC News, Trump raged, "These people are running a Gestapo administration. And it’s the only thing they have. And it’s the only way they’re going to win in their opinion.”

“Once I got indicted, I said well, now the gloves have to come off,” Trump continued before stating Biden is “the worst president in the history of our country. He’s grossly incompetent. He’s crooked as hell. He’s the Manchurian candidate, he accepts massive amounts of money from China, from Russia, from Ukraine and many other countries. He’s a crook.”
29 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1293244
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/guo-wengui-chinese-billionaire-steve-bannon-associate-go-trial-2024-fr-rcna88276
thanks for giving me the opportunity to educate the 3 posters on this board, shill
>>
>>1293223
>No u
>>
>>1293416
He's right, it was embarrassingly bad damage control.
>>
>>1293120
>steals bags of money from the bank
>flings a few wads out while making his getaway
"Ha ha! Try and pin this on me, coppers!"

They would've hung you in the old west, but you're free to try out your theories in real life; do tell me how it goes
>>
>>1293144
U.S. destabilization is the aim, not the benefit of any one person. Trump is just a useful idiot, because he is fascinated with money (of all things), and China's economy is hugely propped-up by cheap credit and overspeculation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/nyc-pol-says-law-allowing-rape-suit-against-him-was-unconstitutional-even-though-he-voted-for-the-legislation/ar-BB1lRuZ6

A Brooklyn state senator claims the law allowing a rape lawsuit against him to move forward was unconstitutional — even though he actually voted for the legislation and then bragged about it.

In court records filed this month, notoriously hot-headed pol Kevin Parker formally denied the rape allegations against him. But he also went a step further, asserting that the Adult Survivors Act, which allowed the related lawsuit against him to proceed, was unconstitutional.

The now-expired act permitted alleged victims to file civil lawsuits against their accused attackers within a certain window even if the state’s statute of limitations had run out on their claims.

Parker was accused of the 2004 alleged attack in November 2023 in a claim that made it just under the wire.

The state senator, along with every other member of the state Senate, had voted for the legislation in 2021.

Parker even touted his support of the law in a statement in which he denied the rape charges against him shortly after they were levied in November.
24 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1293414
Exactly.
>>1293420
Where did you pick this bullshit up?
>>
>>1293434
By going outside. I'd say you should try it sometime but you would get your ass kicked for being a giant racist chudcel.
>>
>something like one in six of them involve Rikers-related allegations.
Oops. Apparently the vast majority of the lawsuits brought under this Adult Survivors Act are against Department of Corrections personnel.

Oh, and Eric Adams is getting sued under the ASA as well. Is there anyone famous that spent time in New York that isn't getting sued?
>>
>>1293420
Anal beads comment because you clearly pulled it out of your ass

>>1293435
I live in a 90% white community, low crime, great schools, clean city. We sure as hell don’t vote demoKKKrat.
>>
>>1293443
Almost everybody you come into contact with is more liberal than you are. That is what happens when you become indoctrinated by the racist far right. Hide your power level like a good little chuddie and learn to cope.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna150861

2024 ELECTION
82-year-old U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders is running for re-election to a fourth term
Sanders said he is running again in November because American democracy is under threat.

May 6, 2024, 12:49 PM EDT / Source: The Associated Press
By Associated Press
BURLINGTON, Vt. — Eighty-two-year-old liberal U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont announced Monday that he is running for re-election, saying American democracy is in question during difficult times for the country and the world.

Sanders, seeking a fourth Senate term, is an independent. He was a Democratic congressman for 16 years and still caucuses with the Democrats.

In an announcement video, he said that in many ways the 2024 election “is the most consequential election in our lifetimes.”

“Will the United States continue to even function as a democracy, or will we move to an authoritarian form of government?” he said in his video message. He questioned whether the country will reverse what he called “the unprecedented level of income and wealth inequality” and if it can create a government that works for all, and a political system not dominated by wealthy campaign contributors.

1 reply omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1293349
>tRump 9/10(no 10 cause he's an entertaining village idiot)
Nah. It was entertaining in 2015. Now it's just sad and pathetic.
>>
stop whining and put up your own candidate that can beat him, then
>>
>>1293355
I've listened to one of his speeches lately, and I have to say, I'm not impressed. The man talks like a confused grifter, which I probably shouldn't find very surprising.
>>
>>1293348
Donald J. Trump
>>
>>1293398
It's fine though. Rallies are for getting angry. Not actually thinking about what the person is saying.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/i-felt-like-i-d-been-baited-and-switched-florida-homeowner-left-with-no-option-but-to-sell-her-house-after-property-tax-bill-soars-174-local-attorney-says-buyer-beware/ar-BB1lQR03?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=DCTS&cvid=e5db140ae8714f7d89642d8d361630f0&ei=62
8 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1293051
Feel free to compete with your own insurance company if you imagine rates are excessive. Living in hurricane country is asking for it, especially near the costs. That's even more retarded than living in a flood plain or downstream from a dam.
>>
>>1293051
Haha Florida tards get what they voted for
>>
>>1293333
no one knows because op didn't paste the article text
>>
You know, the sad thing is if Trump actually does manage to win in November, he'll take credit for all the awesome things Biden has done over these past 3 years.
>I just cut medical costs for seniors bigly
>I got of those deep state junk fees, believe me
>I invested an enormous amount of money in red states for manufacturing! Like you wouldn't believe!
And idiot Trump supporters would believe it.
>>
>>1293366
>he'll take credit for all the awesome things Biden has done over these past 3 years

So he has nothing to take credit for? Neat.

Great Strategy by Biden- destroy the country so your opponent wont want to claim anything you did.

>b-b-but he gave more money to boomers!
Cope and seethe, Bidencel

File: R.png (67 KB, 1200x1499)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
Stamford Connecticut, plagued by Democrat election fraud (see: Democrat Party Chief Convicted of 28 felony counts of election fraud https://archive.palanq.win/news/thread/1093612/) just had legislation shot down by democrats which would have required 1 year jail time for election fraud - the city has been plagued by Democrat election fraud with many convictions, but democrats are not serving any jail time for their felonies
Democrats resoundingly voted to support election fraud and their recently convicted party Chief.
https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/politics/article/ct-mandatory-jail-term-election-fraud-bill-19437670.php
HARTFORD — The law-writing Judiciary Committee on Friday killed legislation that would have created mandatory jail time for people convicted of a wide range of election-related fraud.

The bill, which would have required a minimum sentence of one year in prison for anyone convicted of election fraud. It was voted down by Democrats who have a 24-13 majority.

Democrats on the Judiciary Committee opposed the bill which was in response to the irregularities in last September's Democratic mayoral primary in Bridgeport, which included video of people allegedly placing multiple absentee ballots into a collection box.

"We saw on video, effectively, some election interference and the Republican caucus, both the House and Senate, have been very forthright in making sure people understand our desire to address these problems," said Sen. Rob Sampson of Wolcott, a ranking Republican on the GAE Committee. "There are a number of election-related crimes, everything from election officials interfering with a tabulator machine or producing improper ballots, to people that are actually engaged in ballot harvesting and interfering with elections. All of those things are already crimes, but to my knowledge, no one has ever served a moment of jail time in Connecticut for any of those things in the past, despite the fact that there having been convictions."
114 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1293283
If he ever does become a mod I'm gonna spam the "how to ban evade" copypasta from /k/. The commie will NEVER have power here.
>>
>>1293464
>>1293465
>>1293467
still mad you lost?
>>
>>1293290
>>1293291
>>1293293
Donald J. Fart
>>
democrats don't need to vote for election fraud
if every citizen voted, democrats would win every election. this is why republicans work so hard to suppress turnout by any means
>>
>>1293497
Pulling things out of my ass for $500

File: cdn4.premiumread.com.jpg (235 KB, 1000x666)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2024/05/02/japan/politics/biden-china-japan-india-xenophobia/
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2024/05/04/japan/politics/tokyo-biden-xenophobia-response/
Why the fuck would anyone voluntarily move to india? even indians hate living in india. Also japan being anti immigrant is based, I wish the US was like that.
12 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1292743
Projection in full force! The only dementia ridden politician is a diaper wearing orange turd.
>>
>>1292996
I don't like Biden very much either
>>
>>1292997
It's okay, diapers on Biden and Trump is a good thing.
>>
>1292743
Cite the article, faggot.
>>
>>1293100
He's spamming the board with his whining again

University endowments show few signs of direct Israel, defense holdings
School investments are targets of Pro-Palestinian groups calling for “divestment,” even if the ties aren’t always clear.

By Todd C. Frankel
May 3, 2024 at 4:27 p.m. EDT

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/05/03/university-endowment-funding-protests-israel/

As some universities strike deals with pro-Palestinian student groups to discuss calls for school endowments to stop investing in Israel and defense stocks, an examination of available public documents by The Washington Post finds few direct holdings in either by the largest public school endowments, underscoring the difficulty in any potential attempt to ultimately satisfy protesters’ divestment demands.

The simple slogans of protest are running headlong into the intricacies of modern finance.

At the University of California at Los Angeles, the recent pro-Palestinian protests have echoed with a rallying cry heard at campus protests nationwide in the wake of the Israel-Gaza war: They want the university to cut financial ties with Israel. “Divest NOW” was how one sign near the protesters’ encampment this week put it.

27 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>1293118
A lot of modern American leftists are, unironically, Hamas interns who go around making terrorist apologia because Hamas shares their "America bad" rhetoric. Ironically, they're mostly rich, spoiled, white college progressives who have no clue whats going on in the world but simply adopt the oppressor/opresssee worldview that their social circles demand they strictly adhere to.
>>
>>1293218
>source: crystal methamphetamine
>>
>>1293241
No thats a pretty accurate description of the in-college left activists

Try going to an American university some time, chang
>>
>>1293218
I agree with nearly all of this, but hamas would not even be a thing if Israel hadnt been commiting war crimes and genociding everyone in the region for the last century or so.

Im fairly certain hamas actually gained steam when Israel started making illegal settlements and decided to construct a fucking wall around an entire group of indigenous people
>>
>>1293343
Bullshit. Israel fights to defend itself from genocidal Muslims who throw waves of themselves and their own brainwashed child soldiers at them. Muslims are savage assholes and Jews are responding like sane individuals, not like suicidal libtards who would hand over their babies to Muhammad for him to rape.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.