[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/i-felt-like-i-d-been-baited-and-switched-florida-homeowner-left-with-no-option-but-to-sell-her-house-after-property-tax-bill-soars-174-local-attorney-says-buyer-beware/ar-BB1lQR03?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=DCTS&cvid=e5db140ae8714f7d89642d8d361630f0&ei=62
>>
he's making threads again
>>
>>1293052
And that's a good thing
>>
>Florida
>>
>>1293052
Didn't even read.
straight to the bottom of tweety's birdcage
>>
>>1293053
For You
>>
Paste article text msn shill
>>
>>1293053
Thank you brother
>>
>>1293063
I'm sure the liberal who wrote the article will be very hurt by your action
>>
>>1293051
Feel free to compete with your own insurance company if you imagine rates are excessive. Living in hurricane country is asking for it, especially near the costs. That's even more retarded than living in a flood plain or downstream from a dam.
>>
>>1293051
Haha Florida tards get what they voted for
>>
>>1293333
no one knows because op didn't paste the article text
>>
You know, the sad thing is if Trump actually does manage to win in November, he'll take credit for all the awesome things Biden has done over these past 3 years.
>I just cut medical costs for seniors bigly
>I got of those deep state junk fees, believe me
>I invested an enormous amount of money in red states for manufacturing! Like you wouldn't believe!
And idiot Trump supporters would believe it.
>>
>>1293366
>he'll take credit for all the awesome things Biden has done over these past 3 years

So he has nothing to take credit for? Neat.

Great Strategy by Biden- destroy the country so your opponent wont want to claim anything you did.

>b-b-but he gave more money to boomers!
Cope and seethe, Bidencel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.