[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna150861

2024 ELECTION
82-year-old U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders is running for re-election to a fourth term
Sanders said he is running again in November because American democracy is under threat.

May 6, 2024, 12:49 PM EDT / Source: The Associated Press
By Associated Press
BURLINGTON, Vt. — Eighty-two-year-old liberal U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont announced Monday that he is running for re-election, saying American democracy is in question during difficult times for the country and the world.

Sanders, seeking a fourth Senate term, is an independent. He was a Democratic congressman for 16 years and still caucuses with the Democrats.

In an announcement video, he said that in many ways the 2024 election “is the most consequential election in our lifetimes.”

“Will the United States continue to even function as a democracy, or will we move to an authoritarian form of government?” he said in his video message. He questioned whether the country will reverse what he called “the unprecedented level of income and wealth inequality” and if it can create a government that works for all, and a political system not dominated by wealthy campaign contributors.

“I have been, and will be if re-elected, in a strong position to provide the kind of help that Vermonters need in these difficult times,” Sanders said in a review of his positions as chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee and a member of the Senate Democratic leadership team, as well as a senior member of various other committees.

On a current controversial topic, Sanders, who has been critical of the war in Gaza, said Israel has the right to defend itself against the Oct. 7, “horrific” attack and hostage taking by the terrorist organization Hamas “but it did not and does not have the right to go to war against the entire Palestinian people, which is exactly what it is doing.”
>>
>>1293348
Leave Bernie alone, bigot scum.
And i don't want to hear no "jewdy jewdy jewdy" stuff outten yor anti-jew mouth.

Bern's an honorary white man.
And since politics attracts only power hungry scum, Bern gets a 2/10 on the 10/10 scum scale.
The avg human gets a 1/10.

Hitler 9/10 (no 10 cause he made trains run on time
Stalin 9/10 cause he industrialized Russia quick(only killed 30M Russians to do it, and many more woulda died if he did it slower)

tRump 9/10(no 10 cause he's an entertaining village idiot)

OP 10/10 cause you aint got no redeemable qualities
>>
>>1293349
>tRump 9/10(no 10 cause he's an entertaining village idiot)
Nah. It was entertaining in 2015. Now it's just sad and pathetic.
>>
stop whining and put up your own candidate that can beat him, then
>>
>>1293355
I've listened to one of his speeches lately, and I have to say, I'm not impressed. The man talks like a confused grifter, which I probably shouldn't find very surprising.
>>
>>1293348
Donald J. Trump
>>
>>1293398
It's fine though. Rallies are for getting angry. Not actually thinking about what the person is saying.
>>
>>1293380
You first Democripple
>>
List of Bernie Sanders accomplishments:

404-File not Found

(plz gib money tho)
>>
I have some sympathy for Bernie. His family’s lives were threatened unless he was photographed raping a child. He didn’t want to do it but his family’s live were at stake
>>
So he's just going to run and do fundraising for himself and then withdraw again
>>
>>1293663
That was part of his pay off from the Clinton’s last time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.