[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: afkjourney-1695326098416.jpg (217 KB, 1024x1024)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
Just launched and it's surprisingly fun and well polished.
>>
File: 1703085322013.jpg (30 KB, 405x322)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>have to get duplicates in the gacha to improve characters you got through gacha in the first place
>>
>>1440603
This would normally bother me, but since the gacha isn't actually based on stat buffing and team building, enough afk patience can make any composition viable, upgrading your units rarity isn't actually 100 percent necessary
>>
anons have been posting about it in the afk arena thread since it launched >>1435630
>>
File: 1709106786605792.jpg (33 KB, 577x1024)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>1440603
>every gacha
retard

The game is fun im enjoying it
>>
>>1440873
>every gacha
t. genshintard who never played any better games
there are plenty of gacha that don't have p2w dupe systems. lilith games are the extreme opposite end of the scale though where dupes are mandatory
>>
File: IMG_2973.jpg (1016 KB, 828x1461)
1016 KB
1016 KB JPG
>>1440590
Sexo men
>>
>>1440880
go play those other shit games then
>>
>>1440590
>m*les
Already over before it even began
>>
how long do dailies take?
>>
Spyware
>>
File: Bliss_(Windows_XP).png (109 KB, 300x241)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>1440927
Win XP-ass background
>>
>>1441437
like 3 minutes depending on how fast you can click on stuff
>>
File: IMG_2977.jpg (956 KB, 828x1454)
956 KB
956 KB JPG
>>1440927
Sexo (cat)men
>>
>>1442241
He's such a bitch. Needs correction.
>>
>my team 148k losing to 30~40k teams
seems about right in this shity game
>>
>>1442316
Yeah, I hate that. Whenever I see that the enemy has both rowan and some hero which stuns you, I never match with them.
>>
>>1441668
I will now try your game. Always thought the AFK artstyle was cute but never bothered with Arena.
>>
Am I required to do PVP or can I unironically play it like a singleplayer game
>>
>>1442828
You got a daily and weekly that requires to do some PvP
>>1442355
Best PvP comp?
>>
File: IMG_2979.jpg (658 KB, 828x1018)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
Men
>>
>>1442828
You're not "required" to do it but you'll want to because it has decent rewards and "pvp" in this game is asynchronous so the person you're fighting is probably not even online, you're just fighting their team.
>>
>get dream boss low
>he starts one shotting everyone
>survives with less than half a bar
fucking frog
>>
File: IMG_2983.png (87 KB, 603x790)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
After every battle she shoves her big saggers in my face to tell me what a great tank she is. I wish my other characters would pull their weight so I wouldn’t have huge brown boobs on my screen all the time.
>>
>>1442241
>start leveling him out of looks
>turns out to be high tier dps
Feels good to know beastmen are all strong here
>>
>>1442911
No idea, I don't think there is one think that works everytime, but a combo of Cecia and Rowan seems pretty good. Again, I feel like having characters that stun your enemies is the best choice (and most cancerous to play against).
>>
>>1442993
>high tier dps
I can't really make him work, or any assassin for that matter. They all just die as soon as they touch the enemy backline. Same as most warriors except Brutus. Maybe I'm doing something wrong though.
>>
Holy shit the voice work is atrocious at times
>>
>>1443016
I've had decent success with Silvina, especially when I'm using Lucius: he sometimes shields her and then she just starts cleaving.
>>
>>1442965
Yeah once they use their ultimate/meter move 2 times, the next one is just a "fuck you HP Check"
>>
is it worth it to spend diamonds to buy more Arena tickets? what are you guys doing with yours?
>>
>>1443043
No I just spend it on the standard banner pulls. Since this is the early game you want to start getting dupes and max out your A levels and build S levels whenever possible
Vala is cool and all but she'll be rotating back into the standard banner afterwards so there's no real need to pull for her yet unless she's your waifu
>>
Been looking around at a few tier lists (not that it really matters this early in the game's life). Just to give people a sense of who they may want to use, this seems to be the generalized sentiment:

>Mage
Viperian > Arden/Carolina > Cassadee / Mirael/Parisa/Satrana
>Marksman
Cecia/Odie > Bryon/Lyca > Dionel/Marilee / Rhys > Atalanta
>Rogue
Vala > Shakir > Silvina > Walker/Berial/Eironn/Seth > Salazer
>Support
Reinier/Hewynn/Rowan > Smokey & Meerky/Koko > Damian > Fay/Niru
>Tank
Thoran > Granny Dahnie/Antandra > Lucius/Temesia > Lumont
>Warrior
Brutus/Korin > Scarlita > Valen/Igor > Kafra/Kruger

I haven't played enough to really pass comment on any of this, just wanted to post it here.
>>
>>1443057
1 dimensional tierlists are dogshit for these games, a character's value is different in different modes
foe example this thing puts kruger in dogshit tier when he's the #1 most used unit for dream bosses (albeit useless in story and pvp)
>>
>>1443060
Yes I think most of the ones I looked at first prioritized story clearing, based on what I'm seeing in a few other lists
>>
File: IMG_2984.jpg (2.07 MB, 1963x1870)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
>>1443016
My assassins die almost every fight but they usually take someone out with them. The split enemy damage + enemy kill snowballs into a win for me. I like combining them with Bryon to burst an enemy down
>>
>>1443061
also the list rates light/dark heroes too high
scarlita, berial, and dionel are only good once they get their EX+ skill which requires lots of whaling or insane stargaze luck to get any time soon. reinier is the only of those who is good without dupes.
organizing characters by class is also kind of meaningless -- temesia isn't a character you'd replace other tanks with and eironn or salazer have nothing to do with the assassins vala & silvina besides sharing gear.
>>
>>1443065
That's good to know, I'm pretty new to the game so I still don't really understand how everything fits together
>>
Are the monthly gazettes worth it? While I'm not that big of a spender in f2p games, this doesn't seem so bad. Especially compared to the prices for the rest of shit in the store.
>>
>>1443116
I bought the 300 diamonds a day. Good to keep you topped up to buy the daily white letter and then some.
>>
>>1443116
there's no point being a dolphin in lilith games
if you aren't spending hundreds you're still a loser
>>
File: file.png (650 KB, 1068x339)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
what should my pvp team be?
>>
>>1443183
Brutus as tank
Cecia to just carry everyone
Smokey to heal
You can branch out from there. Ice graveborn is pretty decent. Lyca buffs everyone decently. Antandra if you want to have another tank. Silvina if you want to snipe out enemies.
>>
>Used all my diamonds on Vala's banner
Am I bricked?
>>
>>1443188
How far did you get her? You'll get more later on anyway.
>>
>couldn't even break top 50 on my first day
damn might reroll unironically
>>
>>1443190
I'm 10 pulls away from getting to Legend+, it's been okay so far. Currently walled at stage 180 because I'm underleveled.
>>
>>1440880
>there are plenty of gacha that don't have p2w dupe systems
like what? genuinely curious
>>
>Every PVP fight devolves into which person can use Cecia's ultimate earlier
Maybe giving her away to everyone was a mistake.
>>
Betafag and metaslave here.

>>1443057
No offence your list is very disingenuous and is not definitive at all.

>>1443043
Yes, but make sure you win games because higher ranks give you hero essence, which is the biggest roadblock in progressing the game after Dark Forest.

>>1442911
>Best PvP comp?
General consensus in Beta is the Eironn CC Wilder team being the best for PvP, but everyone needs to be at least M+ (some even S+) to do well. Literally stunlocks the enemy team from second 1 in most arena stages and deletes them.

Eironn sets up with his ult, Granny tanks and immobilizes everyone, Carolina adds more CC and is the main DPS with her M+ trait letting her do more damage to CCed targets, Rowan to energize the team fast for everyone to cycle their ults and provide decent healing.

Last slot is flex: can be Arden for extra CC or Lyra if you need more damage and energy. Seth is also a good pick if you need an executor / backline jumper / more burst DPS, but he needs to be M+ to be of any use. Any Celestial/Hypo character can also fit in here if you have them.

>>1443063
All assassins except Vala function best when they're M+. Before that they die too quickly after jumping in.

>>1443188
>>1443194
Depends, is she M+? If no, not really worth. Vala is good as a single copy but if you're getting dupes of her you might as well get her to M+ if you want to maximize her performance.

>>1443061
>I think most of the ones I looked at first prioritized story clearing
Best storyclearing team is a strong DPS like Cecia/Vala and the Mauler-Support trio: Koko, Smokey, Rowan with either Brutus or Antandra as tanks (sometimes both at the same time). They can clear stages 50 levels above them if placed correctly and RNG crits are on your side.
>>
>>1443192
>rage rerolling
>got a cecia dupe + thoran account
oh shit say goodbye to yesterday's progress I guess.
>>
Igor is so fucking annoying holy shit
>>
>>1443303
Yeah, I used him as a tank in beta. If you're not killing him in the first 10 seconds, he's the one to die last.
>>
Does the afk chest tick in real time or does it calculate based on your level when you collect? Like is it best to hold off on collecting until you push as many stages as possible?
>>
>>1443309
yes, collect after pushing as much as possible but this only matters at early stages because progressing through them is much faster and even then it's not that big of a deal because the difference isn't huge
>>
>>1443218
nobody should have her except for me
>>
anyone else think corrupt creatures suck? it takes ages for someone to join. I'm not in a guild tho so I guess that might be a problem, which reminds me...
/vmg/ guild, when?
>>
>>1443474
not possible with how the game works. everyone would have had to have agreed to start at the same time and to not reroll for it to work.
>>
>>1443476
what are you talking about?
>>
File: shakir, come home please.jpg (1.2 MB, 3121x4096)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>got many of the good characters
>not my husbando
life truly is unfair
>>
>>1443477
guilds and friends are tied to your server. new servers are rolled out every couple hours. starting on anything but the newest server is just gimping yourself for no reason.
>>
everyone who plays "watch but dont play" games should be executed
>>
>>1443481
why?
>>
so, how's everyone using their diamonds? just saving them for when you actually need them or is there any real use for them right now?
>>
>>1440603
That’s just how idle gachas work. In exchange you get a lot more rolls and the pity rate is lower
>>
>Every other guide shills Koko
>Only have her at like 1 copy
>Adjust my team to fit her
>Now managing to beat 15 levels more and still going
Huh.
>>
I’m getting fucked up by these enemies in Dark Forest 6 that toss you around the map, any good units or strats to counter these guys?
>>
is there a way to manually target with auto attacks or are skills all you have control over?
>>
>>1443534
Nope. Would invalidate tanks if that was the case. Some units to retarget with their ults sometimes.
>>
>>1443514
I'm personally saving them despite everyone saying that you should spend them on standard rolls this early into the game's cycle. I just don't really care about rushing progression and would much rather guarantee future limited characters.
>>
>>1443514
I'm following peoples' advice and spending them until I unlock the Stargazer Station, then I'm gonna save them.
>>
>>1443536
I figured I'd do the same thing... what's the point of rushing the current content and then being locked out of future updates because you have no currency to spend? I'm only pulling whenever I got those little envelopes
>>1443542
>Stargazer Station
what's that?
>>
>>1443536
The answer to life is balance, my friend. May balance be with all of your units; for you shall not create a lord.
>>
File: IMG_7554.png (1.66 MB, 750x1334)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>1443581
Celestial/Hypogean banner, unlocks after 400 rolls on the other banners
>>
>>1443581
>what's the point of rushing the current content
The way the game’s set up, you get more afk resources the higher you push the afk stages, so rushing now does directly translate into more leveling resources over time.
>>
>>1443589
>>1443591
thanks for the tips, bros. is there any way way to check how many rolls you've done so far, so I know how many left until I unlock stargazer station, then?
>>
>>1443596
house -> collection -> covenant letter
>>
>>1443596
>is there any way way to check how many rolls you've done so far, so I know how many left until I unlock stargazer station, then?
nvm, just realized it shows on the noble path's epic quests tab
>>
>>1443542
>>1443589
whats the logic for unlocking this thing early, do you get weekly tickets for it or something? or is it just because the characters are op
>>
>>1443607
It allows you to buy the tickets early on which refresh every month, so not that worth it when we're like a week in. You don't need to that to open to get Celestials anyway since the Guild can let you buy it.
>>
>>1443607
Just do it before the month ends so you can buy the roll tickets (that refresh monthly)
>>
ok, I keep seeing ads for this on youtube, sell me on it. Does it have any plot/character interactions or is it purely "watch number go up" shit?
>>
>>1443636
More on the latter, some on the former. Haven't really seen people talk about the story and I frankly skipped Chapter 2 and the same moving forward.
>>
File: IMG_6749.jpg (531 KB, 1170x2370)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
My wife (I’m not a furry)
>>
>>1443636
There’s a bit of story in the over world sections, stuff like “the greedy noble is fucking with the farming industry” and “some asshole is corrupting the forest”. Nothing crazy.
>>
>>1443651
Obviously, because that's a woman with cat ears, you pleb.
>>
>Mirael is a 4 star
Why
>>
>>1443662
She has a tail too
>>
>>1443582
You're right, probably the optimal thing to do in this situation is to set a limit for yourself, of maybe two pities worth of diamonds for example, and just stop rolling after reaching said limit. That way your account gets a bit of a boost while still keeping some funds for future banners. I'm honestly not sure what the objectively right play is or if there even is one.
>>
>did a x10 on the stargazer banner
>got jack shit
>F2P LOSER, so I will have to wait till next month before I can roll again
Western gacha games have no chill when it comes to the plebs, huh?
>>
>>1443636
there is a voice acted story campaign with cutscenes, but I have no idea if it's good because I mean it's a mobile game. What pulls me in really is the artstyle
>>
>>1443712
>western gacha games
anon, I...
>>
Luckily im experienced with playing the worst of the worst AFK game, Street Fighter Duel, and this game is definitely returning my faith. Having a decent time just logging in for a bit each day.
>>
Am I supposed to buy the daily letter or what
>>
File: FjPzIOiWIBIhyp-.jpg (127 KB, 800x450)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>1443712
>>1443718
>>
Should i get a dupe of Cecia in the Arena store or someone else?
>>
>>1443751
I'd say so, though maybe try to get "core" units like Smokey first.
>>
>>1443751
Invest in your wife instead of being a soulless meta sheep
>>
Let's be honest, the overworld isn't really much of an improvement over stages. The majority of stage-based gachas can add story just fine, and the exploration doesn't add anything because the rewards are just resources and equipment that you'll outgrow anyway.
And the puzzles are fucking annoying because of the imprecise touch controls. I had to switch to the PC client to do some of these light-up puzzles. There's also the fact you're required to fulfill some checkboxes before you move onto the next area.
At the very least, you should be getting the characters that you come across in the story like you did with Valen and the hamsters.
>>
>>1443753
I have Smokey already so im good there, along with the other little girl healer. I'll go for her
>>1443754
She is my wife tho
>>
>>1443755
I think it still does and seeing some players running around is kinda cute though I've not bothered to play with the gestures yet. I think what hamstrings it is that it's very visually flat so far. Like from start to Vaduso it's just going to be forests, I've dropped the beta after finishing that and getting attacked by golems so maybe it'll change but it does look very samey for a long while.
>>
>>1443718
>>1443747
Ahhhhh, so that's why there are so little black people...
>>
>>1443761
Wilders are all basically Africans though, well least their women.
>>
>>1443761
lol this is the same company that runs dislyte anon afk arena is just better sticking to conventional themed designs
>>
>>1443766
>Dislyte
>People were excited to see Zeus, the drippiest nigga
>Not on launch and for a good while
>Gets released, pretty strong
>Woops, turns out he's an evil traitor tee hee~
Man, people SEETHED at that. Wonder how the game is now, last I heard there was successful gay bara baiting.
>>
>>1443218
just shoot her with vala
>>
>>1443223
>Best storyclearing team is a strong DPS like Cecia/Vala and the Mauler-Support trio
does rowan need M+ for that team? his energy support doesn't seem nearly as good before then
>>
>>1443762
>Africans have beautiful golden eyes and luscious straight blonde hair
Anon... >>1443651
>>
>>1443777
Alright, smart guy, then what is that based on then?
>>
File: I dream of Satrana.jpg (805 KB, 1080x1080)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
>>1443779
Anon, when you look at Satrana, which culture does she evoke?
>>
>>1443474
>I'm not in a guild tho
you get free shit just for existing. join a random one close to 30/30 players and never speak to them.
>>
AIIIIIEEEEEEE STUPID DOG PRIMAL
>>
>>1443782
>join a random guild
>guild master keeps chatting but no one is replying
i feel somewhat bad.
>>
>>1443781
SEX clearly.
>>1443784
>>1443782
Yeah join a guild, you're missing out on so much stuff if you don't. It's the most consistent way to get Celestial and Hypogeans. And don't feel to bad about not replying, just contribute and you'll be fine.
>>1443783
>Allegedly nerfed from beta
Do the random dogs still destroy your backline?
>>
>>1443536
>future limited characters
if the game is anything like afk-arena there will be no limited characters.
the only banner are for new standard characters that will move into the standard wishlistable pool so you can get them on day1 without waiting for 1/10 chance wishlist rng

the two things that could be called "limited" are celestials/hypogeans which are gotten through stargaze that you can't just spend diamonds on (can probably spend real $$$ to get many more though) or collab characters which in AFK Arena used a totally different "dimensional hero" system where you had to grind ingame mats like guild coins to unlock them during a temporary event (or buy a $100 paypiggy pack) and then there were no dupe upgrades.
>>
>>1443534
half the value of vala/cirina is that you can choose who you want them to attack at battle start through their positioning.
aside from them you can kinda pick with shakir by aiming his skill to choose where he moves to.
>>
>top 50 as f2p
>may have actually gotten top 20 if I didn't forget to log back in and do one more run before reset
neat. kinda malding if I was strong enough to rank up some more but oh well.
>>
>>1443786
good to know, I wasn't familiar with the franchise
>>
>>1443785
>Do the random dogs still destroy your backline?
they couldn't outdamage smokey healing on my runs so they were basically irrelevant
>>
File: file.png (783 KB, 1360x768)
783 KB
783 KB PNG
I remember an anon asking if this character is here. She is but currently as an NPC.
>>
>>1440590
no cute shotas no buy
>>
Rowan is literally a first purchase reward though?
>>
>>1443881
Not enough. Need at least 5 cute boys on release to get me interested
>>
Having Rowan in the top left of your screen is a sign of a F2PGod, though...
>>
Do the rates in the game include the pity?
>>
>>1443985
Yeah I don't know what I'm going to do when a skin I want goes into the shop.
>>
is a full graveborn team viable for most shit. I love those fellas
>>
>>1444066
Nope. They don't even have a healer lmao. Thoran and Cecia are the strongest units though and everyone else gets carried by them.
>>
>>1444073
well at least I can use thoran cecia and igor for now until they get a better support
>>
>>1444066
I wouldn’t go full graveborn because they only have meme healing but Cecia/Thoron/Viperian is a solid core for a 3/2 team.
>>
>>1444066
it's viable in honor duel and story/afk stages as long as you're not trying to push way beyond your level which seems to be what people are currently obsessed with doing
>>
>>1444082
>as you're not trying to push way beyond your level which seems to be what people are currently obsessed with doing
>Realise you can just copy people's strats in the AFK Stages
>Have a better level than the best guy, nearly a 40k power gap
>Still can't beat the level even if I copy the strat 1:1
I do wonder if they keep on resetting until they get a lucky run.
>>
>>1444084
not sure if you're aware but you can watch their replay to see if they're doing something specific like tricky positioning
>>
Just got Thoran to lvl 111, now the sex begins
>>
>>1444085
Yep I am. It's the usual
>Bring Antandra + Koko + Cecia + Smokey + Rohan
>Stuff them all in the back lines
Now they may be doing it manually but even if I do copy that, it'd still fail somehow.
>>
So the afkarena roster will eventually get ported to this game huh.
Some sexo designs. Might actually stick around for them.
>>
>>1444097
I'll start hoarding diamonds now for Shemira. Surely they'll add her, her husband's here.
>>
being able to buy the ironwall artifact is bullshit holy fuck. Literally no way to compete without it.
>>
MY SHIELD IS UNBREAKABLE
>>
I’m confused, it feels like the world in this game is not on the same timeline/universe as the one in Arena, yet people call it a sequel. Are there any similarities between the 2 besides some shared characters?
>>
>>1444102
you get it free from story progression, just clear dark forest.
>>
Why do Smokey's farts smell so good? Look at all the buffs you get with one sniff.
>>
>>1444102
>Literally no way to compete without it.
Literally the worst artifact in the game
>>
>>1444196
>worst artifact in the game
maybe for pvp but it seems pretty handy for pve progression when just need your tank to live 2 seconds longer to get to that first healer ultimate
>>
>>1444201
That's why you invest in one(1) Brutus coin (and only one).
>>
>>1444152
that's still like a week of getting behind before you unlock it.

>>1444196
it's required for pushing stages that are way over your level.
>>
>>1444205
>that's still like a week of getting behind before you unlock it.
you'll get there before you get dust walled and start pushing stages 50 levels above you anyway
>>
>>1444205
Required is an overstatement.
>>
>>1444206
They should really do something about that. It's my gripe with beta as well, when you reach like 120-130, progress slows down to 1 unit a day to limit break and level and then you'll have a fuck ton of EXP books then. I've already hit that now 10 days in and it's really bugging me.
>>
>>1444210
that's intentional
progress is supposed to be fast early on and then slow way down so they dont run out of "content" or get levels bloated into the thousands a few months in
>>
>>1444210
I don’t think I’ve ever played an idle gacha that didn’t have that kind of wall by design
>>
>>1444212
>>1444216
I mean I get it, I did play AFK Arena and its copycats for a while. It just doesn't feel good especially here where you're walled off areas on the map. I think that's what killed my interest in the story. Being able to read only one part every week is ass.
>>
Are we going to kill this wolf thing in time? The HP bar has barely budged.
>>
>>1444249
yeah we're fucked
>>
>>1444249
>>1444261
>Wolf barely took 5% damage
>Basically impossible at this rate
>This assures 6m exp and 450+ Essence each day
I'll take it.
>>
I don't want to go to pity anymore... *bweeeh*
>>
File: latest[1].png (80 KB, 535x621)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
Who do you want to see come back? Me, I miss my husband's legs.
>>
>>1444276
Post some cool characters
>>
>>1444270
>scrape up 10 epic recruit tickets
>not a single gold
This is my life now
>>
What do you guys buy with the recruitment points?
>>
>>1444293
I'll probably buy another copy of Scarlita since I luckshitted her banner in 5 pulls, but everyone seems to be recommending Reinier. Don't really know desu.
>>
File: recruitmentstore.png (269 KB, 476x353)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>1444299
I meant this
>>
>>1444301
Oh the Dolly Tickets. I only buy the discounted ones and the Starlight Recruitment ones will definitely cut into your savings. Save them for now until you unlock it and you decide what you want to buy.
>>
>>1444301
I've been prioritizing discount stargazer then discount red tickets. Then if I can more stargazer I guess
>>
>Arena managed to collab with Markiplier and even replaced Dolly
I really wonder when they'll start doing collabs if ever.
>>
Smokey is really OP
>>
How exactly does the synergy battle work? Do you get a hero for just that level or for some time? What about the proxy battle request?
>>
>>1444356
>Do you get a hero for just that level or for some time?
Just for that level, you get whatever people send you as a 6th unit. For when you're too weak and need an extra edge to push through.

>What about the proxy battle request?
The other person gets handed your roster and can try to beat the stage. For when you're theoretically strong enough but too retarded to do it yourself.
>>
>>1444361
>The other person gets handed your roster and can try to beat the stage. For when you're theoretically strong enough but too retarded to do it yourself.
This is such a hilarious mechanic that they added.
>>
>>1444361
So, if I really want to push like 20 levels, could I theoretically spam the synergy battle request?
>>
>>1444366
I think there's a limit to how many you get, dunno if it's per day or whatever
>>
The game really does not want me to get elves. The only tower that's still below 20.
>>
>>1444371
They don't really have a lot of pushing units imo. You have Hewynn as a healer and Granny to tank but Lyca can only do so much. Maybe Eironn but you need copies of him. I think they're the seconds weakest monofaction after Graveborn.
>>
I guess when the game is telling me I should get a MEGA BOOST to levels that's when I should stop pushing, huh.
>>
Relationship ended with Thor, Antandra is my new best tank.
>>
>>1444395
I dropped my thoran+dupe and cecia+2dupe acc those retards aren't nearly as good as they're made out to be. Going all in on the Carolina team and just buying Cecia dupes from the shop this time around.
I hear she falls off later but holy shit Temisia is way funnier and stronger than Thoran ever was, up to stage 100 at least.
>>
for the arena mode, does it matter at all if people defeat my defensive formation?
>>
Temisia straight up feels like a better Brutus. She either does his one job except better because she leads enemies to the back of their field, or does his job plus survives, comes back for heals, and does it again.
>>
>>1444432
at low tiers no, at higher ranks yes
most people like to stay in lower tiers so they don't get matched up with p2w comps though
honestly up to you if you want to climb the ladder if you're starved for diamonds and other resources
>>
>>1444439
>most people like to stay in lower tiers
do people setup sandbag defenses for that?
>>
>>1444362
I would unironically like this for helping out newfags in some other games like AK. It even sends them a little video of the clear afterwards.
>>
>world boss at 94% after a day
Am I on a dead server or is this the same for you?
>>
File: 1704375933930312.png (229 KB, 357x288)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>1444535
S1
>>
>>1443199
No idea, but some collection games like Girls Frontline only requires one copy but strong units you want to run multiple of. I played Langrisser Mobile where you can roll dupes of the character in gacha to gain 40 shards to limit break them or do daily mission which grant like 3-5 shards a day. I think GFL2 has a similar system like Eidolons / Constellation in mihoyo games but allows you to farm them for the characters you want.
>>
File: Screenshot (132).png (2.5 MB, 1920x1080)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
where the fuck do i find the rest of these?
>>
>>1443199
Arknights is a good example. Dupe bonuses are pretty small and don’t matter in any of the content that actually gives rewards. There’s optional content where it can matter (hardest levels of CC or IS) but it doesn’t give you anything besides epeen.

But afk games are designed to have extra high roll income and low pity in exchange for needing lots of dupes. It’s just a different flavor.
>>
File: file.png (382 KB, 601x662)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
why are people like this
>>
>>1444022
Yes, after 50+ accounts rerolled and about 1k rolls in total I'm certain they include the pity.
so the adjusted rates would be;
.5~ for rate-up and standard
2.1~ for epic
>>
this game was made for thigh chads
>>
you don't actually gain/lose points from defending in arena?
>>
>>1444713
You do once you reach a certain rank.
>>
does this game have real-time PvP against an actual player or is it "pvp" vs bot team bullshit
>>
>>1444877
>real-time PvP against an actual player
only in honor duel mode which doesn't use your own teams but instead is a mini TFT clone.
>>
>>1444877
also only retards seek out actual "skill based" pvp in an obviously pay to win gacha mobile game.
why do you care about trying hard in a money fight unless you're some chinese whale?
>>
>>1444677
That's my fetish
>>
>>1444535
>week 1 and anons is expecting a nonasian server to achieve highest tier rewards
expectations too high
>>
>>1444535
half of the entire playerbase probably hasn't even gotten past the first interaction with lord franz I made friends with 10 people on launch day and only 1 is still playing
>>
>>1444985
Looking at the rewards it might even better to have more days to fight it for exp and purple dust, rather than the extra gems

But also the damage to it is going to amp up as people get stronger, it wont be linear
>>
FUCK I HATE IGOR THIS FUCKING FAGGOT KEEPS JUMPING AROUND AND WASTING MY TIME
>>
>>1445043
your mythic+ odie??
>>
File: Fay.jpg (100 KB, 552x882)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Fay makes me rock solid
>>
>>1445088
In my bed.
>>
>>1445043
>going to lose a fight anyway
>get to watch igor hop around like a fucking asshole for like 15 seconds
I love igor so much, hes my favorite. Gotta make a team that supports him as much as possible.
>>
File: IMG_2995.jpg (169 KB, 902x719)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Need to pull a decent tank; booba cat isn’t good enough
>>
>>1445308
Lucius has been serving me pretty well honestly
>>
I heavily advice you to hyper level Cieca (+10 levels), she will boost your progress very fast
>>
I don't know about the current state of AFK Arena, but I used to enjoy it a lot (spent like two years playing), but at some point I realized it wasn't fun anymore.
Due to the afk nature of the game itself, the endgame didn't require any real skill, only lots and lots of grinding (it got worse when they added the pets mechanic, that's when I left the game), and the only way to get up in ladders or events to get good rewards consisted on just waiting for the whales to get bored and stop playing, so then you can occupy their place. It just felt like some kind of waiting room.

Out of curiosity, does this game have the same issues? I really want to try it, but I fear that it's more of the same as the first game.

Sorry if my english is a bit broken, I'm a spic.
>>
>>1445403
Haven't played Arena but the game is fairly new so we don't really know
>>
>>1445403
The game's only been out like 10 days, it's too early to say what the endgame is going to feel like. Probably this is the most enjoyable phase of the game, before whales have pulled really far ahead and before they add too many p2w mechanics.
>>
>>1445403
that was pretty much my experience with the only other idle game I've played (nikke) too so I imagine that's what we're in for with this game as well. for now I'm just having fun bashing my head against stages that are way above my level.
>>
>>1445407
I'll give a try, then
>>
Is this game worth it boob/ass wise??
>>
just started this and the voice acting is ass
why does this game not give me an option to use a different language for the voice over
>>
>>1445447
no.
>>
>>1445308
booba cat is unironically the best character for pushing afk ranks though. thoran is only good if you get him to M+., before that he dies too early every time
>>
File: IMG_7561.png (1.09 MB, 750x1334)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>1445447
There is T&A but the art style is still cutesy; it’s not really lewd by gacha standards.
>>
hmmm
>>
>>1445595
i think you should speak to ching chong there
>>
Started playing this, it's okay with the best thing being the honor duels. Only S tier heroes I got are the chick with the big summon and the healing fairy.
>>
Jesus, the game really becomes fucking annoying towards the end of the dark forest. So many enemies that either stun you, silence you or do other stupid shit like that.
>>
>>1445657
lol if you think dark forest is bad vaduso will eat you alive. tanky high damage self healing bears and teleporting wolves. not to mention the flowers that are immune to magic damage that can throw you around.
>>
File: florussy.png (229 KB, 332x489)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
That Smokey fella is going to get nerfed right?
>>
am I retarded or is there no recurring gem source that gives any sort of significant amount?
>>
>>1445694
What counts as significant? You get 160 from daily quests and weekly amounts from honor duels (700) and guild chests (random).
>>
>fight an arena team that separates and scatters my team
>healing keeping everyone alive
>manage to kill one at least
>still counts as a loss despite my entire team being alive and at near full health
Yeah thats fucking fair.
>>
>>1445709
you have no idea how much I hate that arena mode
>>
>>1444699
CASSADEE MATING PRESS. GENERIC WHITE WOMAN MAKES ME HARDER THAN ANY OTHER CHARACTER. WHYYY
>>
on some level I appreciate the simplified gear system but I also do like autistic gear grinds with random stats. playing honor arena makes me wish we had gear or builds or something that wasn't linear also.
>>
>>1445674
Lol nah, wait until people start getting Mythic+ ones which increases the smoke range and does 12% max HP damage per second to enemies sin it.
>>
Who is the character that does a vacuum tornado suck in effect?
I was doing the duels and someone pulled in all my characters onto a single spot and it fucked me up
>>
>>1445784
Eironn.
>>
>>1445631
honor duel sucks
it punishes losers for losing by giving less coin so they can loser harder
>>
Not sure if I should roll or just hold until end of service?
>>
>>1445817
Why wouldn't you roll?
>>1445811
Pretty sure win or lose you get the same coins.
>>
>>1445820
I don't like PvP so I'm not interested in Vala
I like PvE so I'm thinking of waiting for a PvE banner
>>
Cassadee is a girl right?
>>
>>1445863
Yes... Why are you asking?
>>
>>1445863
unfortunately
>>
>>1445863
All of the designs to be confused about and it's that one?
>>
Scarlita or Dionel?
>>
>>1445874
reinier
>>
>>1445875
Damnit!
>>
>>1445879
scarlita is apparently the better of the two celestials but reinier is just the best of the four units right now ALLEGEDLY. As for me I'll be picking berial because I like his design
>>
>>1445879
Bro your guild coins?
>>
>>1445874
>Scarlita or Dionel?
They'll add more celestials
Save your shit after you get one copy of Reinier
>>
>>1445875
>>1445882
>>1445885
>>1445887
Alright, i'l pick one Reineir, the Celestial i'm waiting for them to add is Talene anyway, love me birdwife.
>>
>>1445874
reinier is the only one that works without dupes afaik. it's probably best to not commit resources into pulling for anyone (aside from one reinier) until you have enough to instantly upgrade them to m+/s+
>>
>>1445882
>I'll be picking berial because I like his design
yeah he's by far my favourite too, too bad he's supposedly only usable in pvp according to what people are saying
>>
File: gay evil thoughts.jpg (702 KB, 2048x2048)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
>>1445882
I too chose the sexy catboy fuck because my penis rejected the meta for stargazing
I just got a Cecia dupe on standard banner and I finally have her at mythic now so it's okay
>>
I was thinking... if I fill my wishlist in epic recruitment with elite characters, apart from one epic one, will the one I put there be guaranteed this way when the hero choice hits or will I just get the A-hero but of epic quality?
>>
>>1445948
if they made the wishlist work like the other afk game then it just won't apply and you will get random heroes if you don't fill every slot
>>
>>1445948
you just get 5 of them, not worth it.
>>
File: GKkK2yaWQAABNcU.jpg (406 KB, 2048x1151)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>1445948
No no, here's how it works
>5
>slots
>like
>this
>okay?
No matter what you fill in you will receive one of the choices at random, so if you pull a >5 which is an S level you get 1 copy. If you pull an >okay? which is an A-level you get 1 copy. If you already own that A-level you get 4 soulstones of that A-level.

So really in a nutshell just stick to S-level units on the epic wishlist, you can't cheese the system unless you buy that SPECIFIC hero in the Emporium which is what it's for if you lose your RNG too much.
>>
>>1445949
>>1445951
damn
I expected it, but I still hoped there would be a way to game the system.
GIVE ME MY SHAKIR, PLEASE
>>
I really hope the arena coin selection rotates every month rather than just resetting everyone to 2 dupes available.
>>
What server are people playing on? Mine is already dying or dead.
>>
>right on the cusp of reaching resonance x0 and getting a lot of upgrades but can't make it before reset
>lost my top 50 streak
holy shit I hate necro so much
>>
cassadee needs the fat ugly bastard treatment
>>
>>1445957
I mean you do get one S level every 7 days you login thanks to that calendar event so worst, WORST case scenario you log in for half a year and collect every single hero including the Hypogeans and Celestials before Shakir
But at the very least you will get him eventually
>>
>>1445947
I just like the jester aesthetic, I actually think reinier is hotter desu
>>
Just got a dupe for a maxed out character. Does that serve any purpose or can it be exchanged for currency?
>>
File: huh.png (169 KB, 381x235)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
I didn't know you could have two identical characters deployed. Or even in your inventory.
>>
>almost every fucking purple I get in the gacha is walker or seth
game really wants me to main these 2 I guess
>>
>>1446029
It's just like AFK Arena where as long as their rarities don't match you can have a lower tier version and a higher tier version
>>
>>1446055
Anon, you can’t have a dupe character in this game. They are automatically turned into a dupe stone. They do not show up in your roster because they are immediately converted in the middle of your pull results.
>>
>>1446029
that guy is hacking, report him
>>
>>1446045
Seth is meta in PvP when he's M+, insane character once he gets going
>>
>>1446029
>>1446096
That's a bot you brainlets. If that's the arena, then occasionally you'll draw someone called "Challenger" which is a bot and apparently the rules are different for them (probably completely randomized heroes)
>>
>one copy away from m+ cecia
>will probably have to wait weeks for arena coins to get her
Hope I get lucky...
>>
>trillions of people with their M+ vecia vala thoran smokie rowan already
>I still don't have a single L+
I can't complain because I pulled a copy of all the good units except rowan which I'll buy at the emporium, but I still only get dupes of brutus
>>
>>1446146
>I still only get dupes of brutus
you know you can remove characters from your wishlist right?
>>
>all banner rates are the same because they just include pity in them
I regret falling for Vala scam, should have rolled standard for more actually good heroes
>>
>>1446151
nah you'll be glad you got Vala in certain content where sniping specific targets is important
>>
Should I just roll on the newest server or what is the deal with them? Why are there hundreds of them?
>>
>>1446155
you were probably placed in the newest server by default
yes it's best to be on the newer servers as you'll get less competition for rankings and probably fewer whales
>>
should I reroll?
>>
>>1446193
How far along are you? At this point over 2 weeks since launch it's pretty late to do so but the new free skin event for doing honor duel is something you really REALLY want to keep in mind.

But I guess sure if you're really set on it, reroll. Just keep in mind Vala's banner ends 4/15 and Lorsan (Rabbit Ears) is supposedly the character that will replace her. Don't know if that's why you're rerolling but she'll go to standard banner afterwards so don't be too bummed.
>>
>>1446193
if you're looking for specific characters then sure, now's not a bad time to reroll because of all the freebies
>>
>>1446195
i only started playing today.
>>1446196
not really i was just wondering if it was worth if it's not i'l just play normally.
>>
>>1446200
it "can" be worth it if you want a specific character on your 30th pull
on your 10th pull you're guaranteed to get Cecia
on your 30th pull you're guaranteed one of three characters: Rowan, Smokey or Hewynn
they're all good but if you want a specific one of these you can reroll, otherwise feel free to play normally
>>
>>1446146
im one rowan dupe from supreme+ but even though he's absolutely mandatory, he's not enough alone to push. my cecia is only Legendary and Im in dire need of a strong dps

then again i was pretty lucky. My Odie is almost Mythic and I got Legendary Thorin/Smokey

Currently stuck on AFK 309 before the Dark Forest 7, but I couldnt even do the three big chests in DF6. I think I'm gonna be here for the next 2-3 days

>>1446193
I got to 500k in around 5 days, only bought the secret travelogue
>>
>>1446200
Rerolling is worth it if you have the prerequisite autism for it. There are certain characters that help help you absolutely fly through the early game and not having them kind of cucks you. There's also characters that can't be easily bought from the shop with coins you get from your guild so getting some of those early is good too.
It depends on how competitive you want to be though really, if you don't care about ranking in the top ~100 for extra rewards then it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>1446204
>Currently stuck on AFK 309
Wew, I guess having a strong DPS is really key. I’m on 464 but I only have M+ Cecia with the rest of the team still at L and E.
>>
even if cecia gets powercrept in 6 months I think rushing her to m+ to push early game is probably still worth it.
>>
>>1446204
>Im in dire need of a strong dps
Cecia can solo carry just fine, in fact the current most meta team for pushing is doing precisely that. Solo Cecia combined with Koko, Smokey, Rowan and a tank of your choice (or double tank instead of Rowan if you're way too high). Just make sure Koko uses her burst after Cecia's, which you can accomplish by changing a setting in options that lets you individually tick and untick which characters autocast and which don't.
>>
>>1446148
Not from the golden dupe tokens and from the 7-day free card. Yes I got 2 Bruti from there after a pity Brutus from back then "put him in the wishlist just for the first copy"
>>
>>1446214
>put him in the wishlist just for the first copy
you can close the app and relaunch every time the game forces you to waste resources on things you don't like, it skips the tutorial
>>
>>1446214
I honestly don't think that's too bad. The extra stats from the ascension can help him survive a bit longer, especially with Koko. And you're 3 copies away from his m+ which looks pretty decent on paper, though not sure how good it is in practice.
>>
>>1446215
I think anon was referring to advice given by content creators, who put Brutus in the "must have at least one copy" category. And rightfully so, he's been really carrying his weight when I need him.
>>
>>1446220
Yeah I had him in the wishlist and pulled him and it was honestly a great pull because brutus+antandra is an unstoppable combo, but then I put together 60 gold pieces from the corrupt creatures and it was another Brutus, and then I flipped the 7 day bonus card in the "one hero a day" event, and it was another Brutus

Anyway everything is forgiven now, just did 10 premium pulls and I got 2 copies (no pity) of eironn.
>>
>>1446146
same, I have many good units already, but got none of them again from the gacha, making my highest also only legendary. Though I guess that makes sense since I still haven't even hit the 400 pulls mark.

do people who already have characters at mythic just buy the pulls or are they mostly just lucky?
>>
>>1446242
>do people who already have characters at mythic just buy the pulls or are they mostly just lucky?
I haven’t spent yet, the first Cecia is guaranteed, then between wishlist and buying copies you don’t have to get that lucky to push her to M+
>>
File: IMG_7572.png (1.29 MB, 750x1334)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Where the fuck did I get these 3 A soulstones? I hate this, I can’t use them.
>>
if you end up on a server with chinks you're just fucked lol.
>>
>>1446259
the login event gives you 3 soulstones
>>
>>1446283
Damn, are they ever going to give me 7 more?
>>
>>1446269
>Top 3 of any possible game mode in my server are always the same 5 people
>3 of them have chink names
I'm stuck in this server forever
>>
>>1446299
it will give you 3 every few days for the next half a year
>>
grab cassadee legs
>>
kruger you fucking bitch stop dying
>>
I bought my first copy of reinier from the guild store. Now what? Everyone is saying he is godlike yet I never see him in hard push comps
>>
>>1446488
I got a copy today too, he seems to be really helpful in the Dream Realm so far. I haven't tried him much in the other content but could see how his kit could severely fuck up an enemy's placements
>>
>>1446488
He's the best support in the game because of his position swapping and %HP damage abilities, but he needs his EX weapon to truely be a solo boss killer for Dream Realm. At just 1 copy though he is better than any other healer you can pull on the standard banner
>>
whats a good counter to those rock elemental tanks?
>>
File: 1697818684059902.png (250 KB, 316x318)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
This gamemode fucking sucks ass.
>Map is random
>characters are random
>equipment is random
I hate the fact that they're forcing me to do this shit daily, it's tiresome
>>
>>1446512
I think it's fun but takes way too long, and expecting it 3x a day is ridiculous. Once I got my weeklies done I just start and quit for the event rewards.
>>
>>1446515
is there a button way to quit?
>>
>>1446516
or*
Never mind, I just found the give up option.
>>
File: d.png (49 KB, 214x146)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
I am enjoying my dead as fuck server
>>
>watching the hp bar of an enemy unit
>literally a fucking hit away from dying
>suddenly no one attacks him for a solid 3 seconds on 2x speed
>immediately gets healed by someone
>proceed to get DEFEAT
FUCK
OFF
>>
well I had a good f2p run for 6 days but I went from top 10 in arena to sub-100 for reasons unbeknownst to me.
>>
>>1446559
$$$ is the ultimate catchup mechanic lol. Those packs where you're one away from getting someone to mythic/legendary plus gives so much dust and pulls its insane
>>
>f2p gems and letters exhausted
>suddenly server population dies
sad many such cases
>>
Just reached Remnant Peaks as a day 1 dolphin. Anyone else in the same boat ITT?
>>
>>1446577
Any server beyond 200 is filled with F2P casuals though, so dont be surprised. Earlier servers are filled with Lilith/Arenafags and gigawhales with too much sunk cost even though we're only 2 weeks into the game, so they're all still very much alive. AFK games usually die down once casuals collectively hit their first wall and have to wait for their chest to be filled to progress.
>>
how do banners work? How often do we get new units? I'm saving but I might just roll on standard for more chances at my cute wives Cecia and Hewynn
>>
>>1446574
I swear the game rigs your odds after buying a 100 dollar pack, pulled 3 S ranks in my first 10 pull and all of them were good after buying Eironn's ascension pack.
>>
>>1446580
>too much sunk cost
Thats fucking real. I've seen gigawhales with 20million power. Faggots must be 5 digits of USD in.
>>
>>1446578
day 1 f2p and im hard stuck at vaduso lol. vaduso's walls are fucking brutal man how did you get past the dustwalls so fast?
>>
>>1446587
Noble path and dust packs are the only thing I've spent on this game. Also waiting till right before reset to cash out your daily quest and instant afk rewards helps.
>>
>>1446588
>daily quest
Do the dust rewards scale off your current afk stage?
>>
>>1446594
It scales of 4 x 2 hours of your afk chest, so the higher your stage the more dust you collect. If you've been collecting your dust as soon as you can like an impatient retard then yes you've shot yourself in the foot in terms of optimization lol.
>>
>>1446599
Didn't know that was a thing, I'm only 5 days in though so shouldn't be a big deal.
>>
>>1446599
Dust increments past stage 500 are so small it doesnt matter as much anyways. I'm at stage 770 and I get 3 extra dust per day every 10 levels.
>>
File: ahshit.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>Antandra jiggles her fat fucking tits at me whenever she gets an MVP victory
Goddammit.
>>
>>1446607
protip: if you replay your match and quit you get to see the victory screen again
thank me later
>>
>>1446586
And they are always so conceited about.
>what are you poor
No, I rather spend that $50 on a full game. Honestly this game's biggest turn off for me.
>>
File: IMG_1615.jpg (141 KB, 1170x480)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Who should I get?
>>
>>1446651
everyone says reinier is the most effective with only a single copy
>>
>>1446512
How do you do it 3x daily?
The first time you have 4 tickets but after that you only gain 1 ticket per day
>>
>>1446671
Click the little plus at the top right, you can buy more with gold.
>>
Never played gachas, i like the art style of this one. It is worth, or is a total moneygrab with a nice artsy facade?
>>
>>1446741
It's really free to play friendly hence the "afk" part of the game where you can just spend 10 minutes a day logging in, do a quick battle or two and then log off
Of course you should spend about 2 hours the first day to progress through the story enough to where your AFK rewards every day are satisfactory
>>
>>1446741
It's very p2w. Once you hit level 100 about a week or so into the game you will only be able to level up a character a day because of the purple dust gating, unless you pay of course.
Just as a comparison, as a day one free only, the whales are doing 3x-4x damage then me on the primal raid and 50x on the dream raid. And that's going in knowing who to chase.
I'm already bumping into obvious whales in PvP. Honor Duel, the only non P2W mode is horribly imbalanced and limited to 11 times a day.
The pull rates are bad and you need a lot of dupes. Which aren't just stat boosts but sometimes full new abilities.
$99 bundles, $15 monthlies, etc.
Honestly, writing all this out is what I needed to quit.
>>
Should I save those blue crystals to level up skills of my heroes? I just got to the first L+'s at lvl91 and it unlocks upgrades for the hero focus skill.
But at 111 you can level up the ultimate, which seems more useful.
Are these crystals a f2p bottleneck?
>>
>>1446762
The blue crystals are pretty accessible to F2Ps. It's the yellow and red ones that are gated.

Also save it for heroes that need their EX equipment to function optimally. Heroes like Marilee Silvina etc need their EX weapons maxed to be of any good use.
>>
>>1446750
its p2w if you care about comparing yourself to other players. if you dont give a fuck about rankings and pvp its very f2p friendly, you just take a longer time to reach endgame than spenders

as an f2p i just chill, do my dailies and enjoy the cute indie aesthetic lol. its not that complicated.
>>
>>1446777
As an endgame mini whale at stage 1000++ you have to start getting into meta t b h. Characters that have weak kits fall off really hard near endgame as enemies outlevel you in both levels and ascension, AND have cancer combo comps (there's a stage where you face an M+ Eironn and M+ Carolina)
>>
>>1446743
>>1446750
kek, two completly differents answers. Thank you guys for answering nonetheless, i dont know if i will join. I Just want something pretty for the dead moments at work, but i cant stand p2w, and that is the main reason i dont play pretty much nothing on mobile, it seems like a Market devoted to cashgrabs.
>>
>>1446782
see >>1446777
its a cashgrab if you have shit impulse control and constantly need to measure your epeen with others by comparing who has better pixels on their screen. if you just chill and do the story/afk stages at your own leisure its pretty enjoyable desu
>>
>>1446779
and that disproves my point how? if the stage is too hard just afk longer and wait till you get your characters are higher levelled than your enemies and try again.
>>
>>1446790
It disproves your point because at level 1000++ the enemy units are all higher level than the 240 cap, you cant just power thru it by brute force anymore you need actual strategy aka a good comp aka spending money on pulls to get good characters (and their dupes)
>>
>>1446488
I see him in the 500+ stages with the mauler god comp
>>
>>1446791
What's the max level AFK stage anyways? Does it go on forever or is there a final stage somewhere?
>>
>>1446793
stage 1125 right now
>>
>>1446793
IIRC 1125 is the last stage. After that there's another progression tier but it's significantly harder and completing one stage increases your entire team's resonance by 1. Idk how long that goes for though.
>>
>>1446651
Reinier unironically. All are OP when maxed but all except Reinier are underwhelming below mythic+. Reinier is the only unit that immediately has good utility for bossing with just 1 copy.
>>
Anyone on Server 319?
>>
File: 1706316282779025.png (466 KB, 739x521)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>
>4 eironns
>not a single carolina
bros...
>>
>>1446813
>gets the most meta pvp unit in the game
>complains
carolina alone is borderline useless if she doesnt have eironn to set her up with hsi ult
>>
>Run out of things to do
>Check out World Chat
>Period Blood ERP
Yep. This is a gacha game.
>>
>>1446815
and its always femoids typing the weirdest shit lol
>>
>>1446831
Period blood fetish? That's gotta been troons though.
>>
>>1446811
And a ching chong nip nong to you too young man
>>
Feels refreshing to see a gacha with a good art style instead of generic boring anime visuals, doesn't even look like it was made by chinks. Having a blast with it, Honor Duel is pretty fun even though I've only had success with sustain comps.

>>1446779
That does sounds pretty worrisome though. Does that mean I need to start pulling that elf shitter? Are there any other good comps
>>
File: IMG_7573.png (749 KB, 750x1334)
749 KB
749 KB PNG
>3 extra days to kill the wolf
Lel
>>
>>1446512
>Wow this is fun!
>Just 3 matches that should be quite quick
>mfw it is 3 complete runs

At least I went 10-1 my first arena run.
>>
>>1446922
Yeah, they overblew it though frankly the daily wolf fight rewards are much better than getting a few more diamonds. You get 10 letters anyway.
>>
I'm getting pretty bored of pushing.
>try clearing on my own
>resort to checking records
>still can't clear even with higher power level, same placement/artifact, and manual
>>
>>1446935
>still can't clear even with higher power level, same placement/artifact, and manual
you must be doing something wrong then
>>
How does the Gazette work? I get some stuff right away then bits every day for 30 days?
Does it last its full duration if I buy it now. Or will it cut off at the end of the month, when the next Gazette launches? If that even is how it works?
>>
>>1446938
Yes. It's the same with other monthly subs in gachas. You get some upfront and then 300 diamonds per day. It's actually more than the usual in other gachas since with 300 you can buy the 210 letter, other gachas are just above half a pull.
>>
My nigger M eironn is almost a tank, I usually push 20 stages with him before I have to switch to antandra for the xx0 clear.
Can't wait to M+ him, just give me the last 2 copies
>>
>>1446936
There's really not anything to be doing wrong. My gear is good, I drop carlyle before koko ult, my cecia is decently ascended, etc
>>
>>1446956
different artifact?
>>
>>1446958
nope.
to be fair this stage is 50k power and 27 levels above me, but other people do it with 15k less power than me so idk what's going on.
>>
File: 1695436379326115.png (55 KB, 425x69)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
just get lucky bro
>>
>>1447015
>was top 180 in the global rankings for this
>too much of a slog now and just instaforfeit all 3 of today's attempts
>dropped to 280~ threshold
No one really plays this shit lmao
>>
casade has some breeding hips on her
>>
>get 9 perfect win streak
>lose first 3 every day this event start
honor duel sucks
>>
File: communist propoganda.png (189 KB, 509x488)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
I'm glad they summarize the plot so you don't miss out on the lore :)
>>
>>1447096
So far its been very dull. I am still dealing with the whole noble fuck.
>>
>>1447106
Yeah, it's not really gonna get better. You barely find out who (You) really are and Mirael and Cassadee and Valen fuck off for the next 2 chapters while you deal with more furry bs. At least Cecia's there. Kinda.
>>
>>1447106
modern chink storytelling is usually very one-dimensional desu, cultural revolution fucked up their creativity

>>1447107
mirael and casadee fucks off forever lol. in chapter 4 valen joins the team but lucius and temesia are your new companions. and they are both boring goody 2 shoes who are morally righteous 100% of the time
>>
>>1447112
Damn that sounds miserable
>>
File: file.png (13 KB, 288x41)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
this happens every single day what the fuck
>>
>>1447152
ahh how unfortunate my friend.. on an unrelated note have you seen this DMG rank up pack in the shop? I hear from many americans that it has a very alluring value
>>
File: file.png (9 KB, 82x89)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>1447153
sorry chang I'm keeping this until the day I die.
>>
>>1447112
Mirael is fine but Casadee is just boring to me. Valen is cool I guess. Personally they don't need two hamster characters when one is already enough. Lucius and Temesia being the new ones sound even worse though.
>>
File: Hips.jpg (1.21 MB, 1768x2208)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>1447028
>>
>>1447112
would be cool if lucius pulls an arthas and becomes a graveborn or something, he's got the look. unfortunately that probably wouldnt happen
>>
>>1447112
Does the Dark Forest cast join you in Remnant Peaks at chapter 4? Or is it just you, Valen, Temesia and Lucius + the annoying hamsters? I'd be sad if I cant see Lyca's juicy armpits again.
>>
>>1447198
shame she gets good when you get her to supreme
I'll keep buying her copies
>>
>>1447134
>>1447187
it is, but there will probably be future zones added in future patches since they're trying to copy genshin's story release formula

hopefully I get to meet my feisty chocolate catwife antandra in the mauler region.

>>1447212
the dark forest cast fucks off after chapter 3. there will be a cringey anime battle sequence between eironn and the traitor sage (forgot his name) in the end and everything gets tied with a neat bow with regards to the luscent tree. chapter 4 is its own story entirely that has almost nothing to do with previous chapters, besides the syndicate fucking around again
>>
>>1447215
I am hoping Mauler is somewhat fun.
>>
>>1447215
Kek I just reached chapter 4 this reset, and I must say that the story reminds me alot of FFXIV, but simpler/shittier lol. Just replace the Adamant Syndicate with Ascians and the story is more or less the same.
>>
>>1447218
havent played ffxiv, but its annoying how we keep facing the syndicate over and over, and idk who even controls them. is it illucia or the graveborn?
whole thing just feels like a childish saturday morning cartoon where we keep foiling the same bad guys' plans over and over but they keep coming back to cause trouble
>>
File: SCREENSHOT IGOR Journey.jpg (91 KB, 1050x622)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Igor = best tank
>>
I want to start but it looks like this game has hundreds of servers. How come? It sounds like those scammy Chinese clones. Also why are there so many males/animals?
>>
>>1447235
well it is chinese, and its because they want people fighting (with their wallets) over the top 50 spots, so why not have hundreds of top 50 spots
>>
Best boy Odie reminding you there's a full free 10 pull from promo codes listed here collectively on this guide site, make sure to redeem them if you're struggling for more copies!
https://www.prydwen.gg/afk-journey/
>>
>>1447232
Mythic+ Odie says hi
>>
>>1447246
>1 more odie dupe to mythic
>draw it on my 10 draws, fuck yeah
>expecting to use acorns to raise him to m+ and get his instakill ability
>nope, need 15 more dupes
bros...

Also a tip:

If you go resonating hall -> click on a hero -> and click affinity on the top right you can give them items to raise their affinity.

The first affinity level gives you 50 diamonds, and you can do it for every hero using only 1 affinity items you find in the world when exploring.

Later affinity levels are a bit harder to reach, but you can get 200 diamonds from each hero and 1-2 invite letters (depending on the hero).

44 heroes each giving at least 50 diamonds is 2200 diamonds. And it's not hard to achieve if you only use 1 item per hero since from the beginning of the game.
>>
File: 1703605770760.jpg (415 KB, 1440x1513)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
How's my default team? tanks in the front, dps/buffers in the back.
>>
>>1447259
You'll hit the wall hard in the Dark Forest 4-5 I think. Unless your team is some secret comp that works really well together and I don't know about, Lucius is decent offtank but gets deleted too quickly and Parisa is dogshit in general.

If I was you, I'd go Thorin/Boba Cat with Ironwall, both of them for some fights but generally only need one to hold the line. You should add Cecia instead of Parisa and focus on building her up because she'll singlehandedly out dps everything you have there at this stage. Her ulti is absolutely mandatory to disable and delete the backline, and if you micromanage her ulti you'll be able to clutch win hard fights.

Rowan is important because he boosts Cecia's ulti so she can use it earlier, unless you need longevity in the fight. While Rowan is nice to have, I don't think you need to build him aggresively. I just got a bunch of lucky dupes, I wish I had Cecia dupes instead
>>
>>1447259
Invest in cecia and vala as dps, keep rowan and smokie as supports and antandra or thoran as tanks.
When you hit walls in afk stages xx0 get a copy of koko (easy from the emporium) to use instead of rowan, try to get also a single copy of brutus and remove 1 DPS and go double tank with brutus+antandra/thoran.
When you use koko+cecia in hard stages, remember to enable the selective manual ultimate and make sure cecia uses her ult before koko, so her golem gets the koko boost as well.
>>
>not available in SEA
huh
>>
>>1447310
and that's a good thing
>>
>>1447310
They’d figure most of you guys would be too poor to spend any money lol. It’s only open in Malaysia and Singapore for SEA iirc
>>
anyone have any workable models for the characters in blender? I want to make lewds during afk.
>>
>>1447310
It's available in the philippines. Your country must be a much worst shit hole.
>>
So how are you supposed to obtain temporal essence if you don't rank in top100 everyday?
Did they really lockout basic upgrading function behind whaling
>>
>the launcher and game wants to update
>have to download the whole thing again
why do game developers do this?
>>
>>1447355
weekly guild chests
>>
>>1447259
looks alright but you're missing out on a faction bonus which can be moderately significant
>>
>>1447259
switch Parisa for Odie
>>
>>1447377
worked fine for me, just some MB
>>
>https://afkjourney.farlightgames.com/web/detail.html?id=0&lang=en
Thoughts? I’ve never played a game with that kind of seasonal design before. I guess they’re saying you have your permanent base level/equipment/etc, and a seasonal, resetting level/equip/etc on top of that? So every new season everyone drops back down to their base level?
>>
File: Team.jpg (409 KB, 1080x1421)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
How am I doing? Playing for a week
>>
>>1447428
looks pretty good but make sure you put Kruger on your wishlist until you get a few copies of him for Dream Realm
>>
>>1447418
It's a bit too vague for me to form an opinion about it but can be pretty good depending on how it's implemented. From my understanding seasons won't "drop everyone to base level" but it will be some kind of mysterious separate form of progression but not sure at all how it would work.
>>
>>1447428
>No smokey
Bricked, reroll
>>
>>1447418
>Charge money for progression
>Take it away
Chinks are the new Jews
>>
>>1447418
Think of it like Hero Duel where you get to build a roster from scratch and pick artifacts and at the end of the run it resets to 0. That's seasons in a nutshell minus having your characters themselves being taken away.
Honestly sounds pretty fun like a gacha version of Fortnite, curious to see if the season will be based around the Maulers.
>>
File: IMG_1630.jpg (474 KB, 1170x1731)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
what's the best team comp for what I have rn?
>>
>>1447488
Cecia, Rowan, Smokey as core + Brutus,Antandra, Koko or Reinier depending on the enemy
>>
>>1447488
Cecia, Smokey, Brutus, Antandra, Koko are the AFK pushing meta right now. Sometimes you can drop one tank or Koko for Rowan, if you're really hurting for speed.
>>
>>1447488
>Reiner as the flex spot for a 4 Graveborn team buff
Whoa, nicely built
Honestly I'd roll with this, but yeah the aforementioned team by the other posters is the top meta team right now for pretty much every game mode outside of like arena and dream realm
>>
File: IMG_7575.png (1.5 MB, 750x1334)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>1447488
That’s pretty close to what I’ve been using (afk 529), hell you’re probably smarter than me for using the portals man
>>
Who should i buy from the guild shop? I got enough
>>
>start a new session of """""honor"""""" duel
>first match, barely manage a functional team with my first rolls
>my first opponent already has a legendary vala + thoran + rowan + smokey team
Bullshit faggot game mode, can't wait for the event to end
>>
>>1447662
It's mostly RNG for sure, if you manage to get a pale crown and some silvina copies you can just one-shot their entire team.
>>
Another world boss already? My server didn't even kill the wolf yet
>>
>>1447327
>>1447342
not available in Thailand google store for some reason.
>>
>>1447658
whoever you want
but if you want the meta pick, reiner
>>
Delete honor Duel and implement a true random pvp
>>
>>1447735
? It is random though
I think you're playing it the wrong way, you want to focus on copies and only buy artifacts if they're gold tier
>>
>you need to reach level 240 before the start of the new season in order to access the new content
huh? how am I supposed to do that?
>>
>>1447743
>you need to reach level 240 before the start of the new season
That's not how I understood it. The main story and your main progression runs concurrently with seasons which are separate stories that run for a month each.

For people that missed out, they can still do the old seasons but without all rewards.

I assume it's gonna be temporary opportunity to get some high demand resources easier, and get cosmetics.
>>
File: file.png (9 KB, 226x41)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
heh
>>
if you want to win honor duel:

brutus
seth
shikir
odie
smokey

purple tier gear works fine
>>
>vaduso 1 exploration reward
>lvl 85 dagger
Really you fucking niggers? I started smelting that lvl back in DF 4.
>>
>>1447912
the exploration reward is a meme, the enemies in vaduso mountain 5 give lvl 160 gear but the journal gives a lvl 100 equipment
>>
Smokey gets the Symmetry. Holy fuck is fighting a team that has him annoying.
>>
Is there a game similar to AFK Journey's Honor Duel and with similar or at least decent aesthetics/graphics?
>>
File: 1675421666950.jpg (113 KB, 1242x896)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>2/3rds of friends list havent logged in for 3 days
its over isnt it?
>>
File: 1711680783544549~2.jpg (1.58 MB, 2132x3791)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
*ahem*
this game is shit. Play fire emblem heroes NOW
>>
File: GKWuF6AXkAASeVb.jpg (1.08 MB, 1732x2451)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>1448053
my guild is full of dolphins and we even have some whales
life is good
>>
>>1448053
tons of people are server hopping onto new servers in hopes of better luck
>>
Just got Thoran's Mythic+. Is his Supreme+ worth it because I'm thinking of taking him off the wish list? I haven't got any S-class Heroes yet from the Daily Login and I'm planning on using the Noble Path for Temesia.
>>
>>1448088
M+ is more than enough. If I were you I'd start putting Carolina on the wishlist, she's much more futureproof than 90% of the characters.
>>
>>1440590
Anyone else feels like Honor Duel got completely rigged since the event?
>used to steamroll constantly
>suddenly can't get last round 1 more often
>complete impossible enemy comps round 1, can't win no matter the skill level
>tanks dying within a sec for no reason
>build and arti for ult popping, yet enemy ults instantly before I even get a single hit out
>have literally seen my hero get teleported one time, no there was no artifact or hero power, no animation, nothing
>enemy Igor takes my full team forever to chase, but mine gets instakilled instead of being invulnerable 90% of the time
>ultbar gets to 99% but never quite pops
BuT iT's AlL rNg. Pretty sure they can see stats and influence who you have if they want to.
>>
>>1442828
It's basically needed. Loads of rewards are based on it and it counts for a whopping 25% of your guild points. And yes, you want to join a guild.
>>
>>1448225
>used to steamroll constantly
>event starts
>people who used to do minimal effort for weekly rewards are now playing a lot and tryharding for perfect runs
>mode gets harder
It’s not that deep.jpg
>>
>>1443043
Yes, early on it's easy to climb and you'll get more diamonds back than you spend by ranking up.
>>
>>1448225
>>1448228
I always thought you fought AI there...
>>
>>1448225
>>ultbar gets to 99% but never quite pops
This is something I notice constantly in other modes, too. What is up with that?
>>
>>1448231
Very likely stunned or taunted. Sometimes it's hard to tell.
>>
>>1448053
Meanwhile most of my Dislyte club started playing this lol
>>
>>1446300
>pay2win guild dominates everything, locking you out of bigger rewards
>this just compounds the rewards and powergap
Game'll die because everything is basically pvp on leaderboards
>>
>>1448234
Original anon here, no. It keepa going to 99%, everyone keeps moving, drops like 5 seconds later (on x2) then stuck at 99% again. It's really fucking weird.
>>1447042
Good to see I'm not the only one getting fucked kek
>>
>>1448249
there are effects that drain energy
though it's usually taunt
>>
>>1448282
I know. Like I said, it's not my first say. It's only been recently really being obvious and weird.
>>
>more times than ever getting a single purple
>swear I saw a double S rank for it to suddenly be an orange and a purple
Are they trying to get f2p to pay or something by fucking them over, not hiding it properly?
>>
>honor duel
>3 artifacts are shit and no good character
>random gives me light beaners share stats
>no light beans
>lose first 3 fights anyway
cancer game
>>
>>1448363
>Still proceeding with shit relics
Frankly I just forfeit and try again, extra attempts are like 10k gold.
>>
>>1448363
Why not just start and quit? It's enough to get all the rewards.
>>
File: 1697700139227251.png (14 KB, 144x55)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
nice
>>
lets go furbrooooosss
>>
>fighting the shadow boss in battle drills
>doing 10 mill damage and its barely a scratch
>have to keep replaying over and over to use all of my units stamina to properly contribute
>no 3x speed or skip fight button
They really thought this was a good idea, huh.
>>
>>1448433
>No Odie
>>
File: IMG_6853.jpg (350 KB, 1170x2352)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>1448433
The mauler buff is broken when you get it going. You don’t even need a healer since they can’t die.
>>
>HP gets nuked by plant things in the Dark Forest
>they hide behind a low wall and I can't kill its friends fast enough
Do I just go AFK until I can reduce the level difference?
>>
>>1448526
When things get tough I find manually planting Cecias' summon solves those.
>>
>>1448433
Tactic/placement tips?
>>
>>1448526
Wait until you get double CC enemies who throw you around the map, even when you bave the arti on that prevents your backliner from being CC'd. Protip: it doesn't work and is bs.
>>
File: file.png (22 KB, 475x62)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>every single time you want to copy homework
>>
>need a single cecia dupe to get her to mythic
>need a single thoran dupe to get him to mythic
>need a single smokey dupe to get him to mythic
>need 9x odie dupes to get him to mythic+ (3 left in the dream store)

feels like edging
>>
>tfw in mountain 5
>feel like I hit a massive wall, can't even progress story without retrying stages
Ngl makes me wanna drop the game already
>>
Are there any good units for resisting stun/getting tossed around?
>>
>>1448683
anything that's immune to cc, Antandra and Brutus with their ult
Thoran too
if you're asking this to defeat those golems that toss you around I always did it with a mauler team
>>
God when's the server merge? I want to play with /vmg/ already, and most of my guildmates are either indians or chinese whales
>>
File: IMG_7585.png (661 KB, 750x1334)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
Graveborn supremacy
>>
>>1448713
I swear Igor is the shit in Honor Duel. Give him lifesteal then equip him with that epic Ultimate Damage +60% and he shits on everyone
>>
>>1448716
Or just save your ass from a bad matchup by running out the clock and giving you a tie. Damage feel mediocre without good equipment though
>>
>>1448708
Will there even be a server merge? Wouldn't whales complain because they'd lose their leaderboard places?
>>
I expect we'll get cross-"server" guilds eventually and actual pvp brackets won't get merged for a while yet.
>>
No more colored names?
>>
why is my friend resonance level 90 with 3 mythics while I'm only resonance level 75 when we started at the same time...
>>
>>1448844
early gains compounding for the levels, difference in diamonds spent for the rarities
>>
>>1448568
Tactic was just getting my tank (Antandra) to get focused and having Smokey behind her to stall. Get another tank in backline (Brutus for me) to bait Vala/Silvina and let your dps go ham. Problem with Smokey is that any CC stops him so he can be a coin flip sometimes. You can try using someone else instead or being ballsy like >>1448524

If using Seth/Shakir put them far from main tank since they tend to run ahead and get focused. Get Seth relics that can make him ult easily. My Odie was still legendary in that run so preferred not to use him but he's great too
>>
File: IMG_6886.jpg (722 KB, 1170x2271)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
I can’t progress past 368. I guess I’m at the point where I have to wait for purple dust to play the game again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyR6P3eKuz4
hopefully she can replace cecia since I only got mine to legendary
>>
>>1448929
>literally appears in the story for less than a minute
>gets released first
????
Is she one of the devs' favorites or what???
>>
>another 50 pulls
>another let's wait for the pity tomorrow
>will be the worst s-rank in my wishlist for the 3rd time
It's so easy to quit this game
>>
>>1448920
You should be shredding the 400s at that level
Sucks that you don't even have a dupe of cecia, buy it from the arena store.
Then place cecia smokey koko rowan brutus and autobattle to the stars.
At more difficult stages put antandra instead of rowan, disable auto-ulti on koko and pay attention to use it after cecia summons the golem.
That's another 50 easy pushes.
Use the ironwall artifact if you have it, else the ASPD one.
>>
>>1448941
>less than a minute
She shows up a couple times including sidequests. But also the unique 3D model should have been your clue
>>
>>1448955
I would have expected Hogan (lightbearer captain from chapter 1) or Lorsan first lol
>>
should i be waiting to spend my gems on new characters?
>>
>>1449057
If you have a full pity yes but otherwise I'd go for one more s level because the event guarantees you'll get 1 copy of her from 30 normal pulls in the standard banner
>>
What are the rates for the gold letters? I've used 70 so far and haven't gotten one selected character.
>>
>>1449086
Don't know which is "gold" but the pity on the standard banner is 60 and 30 on epic. The only S rank rateups are your picks, you would have gotten one by none.
>>
>>1447418
It's interesting. As long as the progression feels rewarding and loops back into your main progression I don't see how it won't be fun messing with new systems every couple months.

>>1448053
I hope more people quit. I started off getting top 50 in dream realm every day easily, then dropped to top 100, and now yesterday I only got top 200. f2p is a curse but I'm over my gacha spending days.

>>1449057
If you're a f2p/low spender I wouldn't roll on the rate up banner outside of limited ones if they do those. it halves your a-rank rates which will cuck you big time considering how strong a lot of them are.
>>
File: IMG_7589.png (804 KB, 750x1334)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
Nice.

Also just realized you can tap on them to get like 6 affinity points. Maybe not worth the effort but now I know.
>>
wtf i just helped someone from team-up and got 15 s-rank soulstones? is this real? can't i just farm these?
>>
so i just started today. should i be buy anything on the treasure hunt shop?
>>
>>1449370
For corrupted creatures it only works once for each creature, if you do it again you get hearts
>>
>>1449380
Keith's? Go for equipment and EXP because their benefits are immediate.
>>
>>1448920
I'm in the same boat. Seth and Brutus are stuck at 110 waiting for the others, AFK's stalled at 373, and no dust. Hopefully it doesn't take me too long to unlock the Vaduso Mountains
>>
>>1449389
thanks!
>>
>>1449393
> Seth and Brutus are stuck at 110 waiting

Reminder that you're not leveling characters, you're leveling the Hands of Resonance spot. If you swap another character to that specific spot, they'll benefit from the levels.

This is a good way to maximize levels of your DPS so you can push content like the tower. It's also a good way to progress when you hit the wall and need a specific character to have +10 levels.
>>
>>1448929
easy skip, might as well try to get Vala to M+ now
>>
File: 1469439279905.jpg (21 KB, 427x427)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>ask for synergy help in Team-Up since guildies are asleep
>some mf with 27M battle rating lends me their 4 star Scarlita
>ults and starts pushing out of the battlefield every enemy, basically one-shoting everything
cool
>>
>>1448920
>Cecia not even legendary
how
what are you doing?
>>
Thoughts?
https://www.reddit.com/r/AFKJourney/comments/1c2l7jz/why_i_think_the_gacha_rates_written_ingame_arent/
>>
>>1449555
Yeah that's likely to be the case. Pretty weird they don't have a real rates breakdown anywhere in the client, usually gachas are forced to show those these days.
>>
>>1449555
just get lucky lmao
seriously tho, aren't they legally forced to show the rates because Japan and the EU are anal about gambling?
or is this just a loophole
>>
>>1449584
>>1449579
I think it's fine because they are showing the rates, they just leave out that it includes the pity.
>>
File: stage 695.png (982 KB, 1084x625)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
So at stage 695 you unlock this feature where you can battle the next 3 stages, the battle below are stage 696, 697 and 698.
I beat stage 697 and 698 and now I can battle stage 700 (double team btw).
>>
>>1449555
Yeah I've had to go to pity for basically every epic that I've gotten, it's fucking miserable. Almost feels like fucking hoyo rates.
>>
I kind of hate regular arena. Fighting people around your power risks a loss which feels really bad because you're at an advantage when attacking and you have a limited number of attacks. So you're incentivized to just attack people below your power which is usually one-sided and almost feels like bullying. What's the fucking point of this mode...
>>
>>1449617
If you're not a whale, PvP is always a horrible experience is gacha games.

I personally made my defense team shit so I can farm losses and get my 20 weekly wins in more easily.
It does screw you over at the weekly rewards, but I feel like I'll be stuck no matter what due to how the game is designed (i.e people progress at a similar rate unless you spend, so you never actually get stronger compared to the other F2PBTW players unless you spend).
>>
>>1449624
Yeah I honestly feel like Honor Arena alone would've been perfect for the pvp experience.
Whales already have dream realm leaderboards to be competing on so I don't see the purpose of regular pvp, at least how it's implemented.
>Phew I beat that guy who's 30% weaker than me, what a satisfying match!
>>
I'm top 100 in pvp f2p.
>>
>>1449634
And how often do you match people equal to you? Be honest.
>>
>>1449617
>What's the fucking point of this mode...
It's PVP so the point is whalebait. Just push as far as you can for the one-time gems, then settle into a mid rank and collect your weeklies.
>>
>>1449633
At the top the 30% difference does disappear, to insensitive more whaling.
In any case, they simply want people to be able to purchase power and use it in the modes they find the most interesting. If they took away PvP it would likely result in a loss of revenue.

>>1449634
The only way I see a F2PBTW reaching the top 100 would be playing on a dead server.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.15 MB, 725x926)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
sex
>>
>just doing tower clears
>Igor starts showing up in every fucking floor
>lose to time outs
Im tired
>>
>>1448744
Just whale more
>>
really hope I can m+ my cecia with arena coins at reset
>>
>>1449637
I just always fight the weakest guy yeah it's really not that fun.

>>1449640
My server feels pretty competitive I've just been playing a shit ton and got pretty lucky with my reroll and my other rolls.
I did drop to 105 but as long as I can maintain top 200 it's good enough for me.
Dropping out of top 100 in dream realm is what really pisses me off since you don't get the gold things.
>>
>was expecting to roll for Lorsan tomorrow
>it's some literal who instead
uhh...
>>
>>1449747
>literal who
Did you not get into the Valduso Mountains yet?
>>
>>1449749
I'm towards the end of dark forest but haven't pushed story yet despite having the level for it.
>>
>>1449745
>My server feels pretty competitive I've just been playing a shit ton and got pretty lucky with my reroll and my other rolls.
Surprising, I didn't expect the gacha to matter much. Thought the dust-buying was what really set players apart.
I'm personally on server 6 and even after rerolling + far above average luck I can't even hope to break into the top 100.
>>
>>1449752
>haven't pushed story yet despite having the level for it.
You should, there's purple dust in the story/map content. Anyway she doesn't join your team (yet, as far as I know) but when you meet her that design's got "playable character" written all over
>>
>Vala and Mirael have skins that are absolute sex
>both are wallet only
it is what it is
>>
>>1449753
As far as I can tell from a cursory skim through the shop only the mega whales are buying any dust at all. The battle pass would only give me around 2.5k dust at my current level which is barely enough to get me one level. The biggest source of dust is just being sure you push afk stages/story/faction towers as much as possible.
I've been doing full arena refreshes and doing the instant 2 hour chest claim thing every day too, both seem pretty worth doing.
>>
>>1449454
I've already been swapping my Hands in and out, now at 388. God I wish I had Smokey
>>
I have spent over 300 euros on this game.
>>
File: 20240414_213049.jpg (3.2 MB, 2659x3545)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB JPG
>>1449789
This is what i have to show for it. Top 50 dream realm/pvp/wolf.

Some people are at 20 million power. People really spend 10k on this game. 30 rate up tickeys and 30k gems.

No cure for the stupid.
>>
>>1449790
>meanwhile me who only spent $1
I envy your account but at the same time I wouldn't have fun blowing money just to keep progressing I'd have fun rolling for my favorite character
>>
>>1449800
I have bad spending habits. I got to vip 10 and i bought like 8 months of monthly passes and i dont see myself soending anymore unless they add good bundles.

I think because i started hitting the good pulls for dream realm and afk progression i spent more wich was where i could not control myself. Also just got kruger to mythic.

I still have fun. But this is the part where i enter the daily progress and progress only on saturday mornings with my other gachas.
>>
>>1449804
Also i would really reccomend still buying at the mininum the base monthly and the battle pass. Possibly the premium versions and in the future the growth bundle. Most of my money went to the welcome packs.
>>
i cant believe im so bad at afk games holyshit bros how do i fuking cope... does playing fighting game and hack and slash dumbed my drain this much?
>>
I started playing just last night, is it over for me? should I have started the second the game released?
>>
>>1449812
I play all afk games and this is one of if not the best, very streamlined. Buy the 1 dollar pack, battle pass and monthly pass. Enjoy the game and read some pyrdwen guides. Remember its idle.

It will never be a correct time to play depending on your mindset. The top players are whales who drop 5k plus, the bestest drop 10k plus, dolphins like me go 200-1k over its lifetime, and then you habe f2p and mini dolphins that stick to what i reccomended.

Its in its infancy and fun. Play it.
>>
>>1449812
Nah it's only a couple weeks old, you'll land on a newer server full of other people starting around the same time.
>>
>>1449663
Her voice sucks though.
>>
>>1449812
don't worry, new servers are being opened every day and you were probably automatically placed into the latest one at the time of your character creation
>>
>>1449814
>welcome to the game and remember to spend money
Lol lmao
>>
File: GK80E0KaIAAxoF5.jpg (225 KB, 960x1200)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>
File: wolf.png (197 KB, 393x345)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
so close yet so far
>>
>>1449833
>never gets angry
>arrow points to her pussy
W-Woah...
>>
>14 days
>No one past Legendary (Leg+ on Odie but doesn't count)
Ist es over für mich?
>>
There's one youtuber claiming that ALL passive stats from artifacts apply at the same time from all artifacts, even the ones you aren't using, while the only effect that depends on the selected artifact is the active one.
This seems bullshit desu but is there a way to test it? Can I see the heroes stats during a fight?
>>
>>1449869
At least you made a lot of friends along the way!
>>
>>1449872
Seems like bullshit but at the same time there's literally no reason to not just level them all anyway. Even the shit healing one is useful sometimes.
>>
>>1449872
if you have artifacts of different lvls you can see how your power rating changes when you swap them so I'm going with no
>>
>>1449812
battle pass? I only see the monthly pass with the duck
>>
>>1449800
>see this
>my account is F2Pbtw and slightly better
>think about posting it
>realize that someone else will reply to me with an even better account, which would make me feel bad
Alright, I will not post my account.
>>
>>1449833
I feel like this game is generous enough for me to pity literally every single character as a F2Pfag, it's comfy.
>>
>>1449880
Noble Path bro
>>
After a week reset cause I didn't like my account. 5 days in, still no Temesia. I hate this. First time it was my fault for not putting her in wish until after like my first 60 pulls, and being a big dumb and wasting gems on getting Vala. This time idek. I know she's a meme unit, but she's funny. If I don't get her by day 7 that's another account gone....
>>
>>1449974
rip bozo
your server is gonna get seasons so late you won't even get to shitpost about them
>>
>boot up afk journey on my pc
>immediatly crashes and now stuck on 1024x768 resulotion
cool gg
>>
>>1449886
Is it really? I haven't done the math on f2p income, but we're clearly in the newbie honeymoon period where rolls and currencies are still raining from everywhere. That's bound to end.

Huge chunks of character kit are locked out behind rankups, too, but I suppose if you treat it as a character collector this isn't a big deal.
>>
>>1450012
prease undelstand
>>
Sex with koko
>>
So after half a month of playing, there really isn't anything new here that you haven't seen already, huh? Tell my husband(s) I'll see them in AFK Arena III.
>>
File: 1700792935346.jpg (17 KB, 343x310)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>install
>get Rowan first ten pull
>realize there is only one more cute boy to look forward to
Shit game
>>
>>1450240
Damian and Rhys makes two
>>
I did it. I bought the base travelogue and the base gazette. 15€. I'm officially a gigawhale now, literally keeping all the servers alive by myself.
>>
>>1450255
Hurry up and shave off those last 5% on the world boss, whale-sama.
>>
File: 1702320900317185.png (8 KB, 100x100)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
How do I use Reiner?
>>
>>1450264
At 1 copy you clutch some AFK stages with his initial swap (teleport their healer and send some heavy hitter), and his special to disable one unit. Or just to be cancer in PvP.
At M+ he is a great debuffer for bosses I think? But you will never ever get him to M+
>>
>>1450271
you need 7 copies to get him to M+, not a crazy number really
you will get 1 for free in the login event, stargazing him even as f2p will get you 1-2 copies before you buy the rest in the guild shop
we may be looking at a 4 month period or even less with luck
>>
>save up 150~ rolls
>just go to pity every single time
God, I really am a lucklet. I thought 2~5% rates would treat me better.
>>
first mythic ended being Cecia...
>>
>>1450330
those rates apparently include pity
for comparison Genshin's consolidated rate is 1.6%
>>
what are the chance we'll see sexier female heroes in the future?
>>
Got Cecia to M+. How do I farm those blue shits to level up er ex weapon? I wish I didn't use them on the hero focus of other L+ units, you get so few of them and the daily ones at the emporium are like 600 gems for 10???
>>
>>1450359
Look at the afk arena characters and see for yourself
>>
>>1450359
most probably
I want some sexy hypogean demon
>>
>>1450360
Dream Realm, the tower climb mode also gives them eventually. And you can choose them for your weekly guild chests.
>>
File: 1543615262247.jpg (26 KB, 469x500)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>1450359
Shemira soon.
>>
File: 2.jpg (1.01 MB, 1920x1080)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Thoughts?
>>
>>1450419
>leftmost one
They want THAT audience.
>>
>grabbing bunny ears
>massaging bunny ears
>>
File: 1.jpg (1.28 MB, 1920x1080)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>1450421
They want the other audience, too.
>>
File: 20240412-172646.jpg (277 KB, 1694x779)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>1450419
cute
don't like wilders so prob gonna skip unless she's meta
>>
File: 1606422721493.png (27 KB, 254x233)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>got my second Atalanta from Soul Sigil
I'm going to spam the n word in world chat
>>
>>1450513
just put her on your wish list an become an Atalanta main
>>
>>1450513
she was my first from the login event, the fucking bitch.
>>
Whats wrong with atlanta?
>>
>>1450585
I'm sure people just haven't figured out how to properly use her yet, kind of like Lumont. Both of their kits seem to have stuff going for them, but they're difficult to utilize or build around in practice.
>>
>>1450585
There are better heroes. She's a Marksman so she may be useful later or on some game modes since you should be prioritizing the Marksman equipment anyway.
Her kit seems like it could be useful with high deficit, M+ with her weapon at +10 has her stunning for 3s up to 4 enemies when the battle start and stealing 10%ATK from the 2 frontlanes.
Sounds good on paper, may be shit if she doesn't have a team comp to use her fully. Too much of an investment to test.
>>
>>1450434
So is anyone rolling for her? Three summons look interesting but I'm shit at judging if a unit is any good just from the descriptions.
>>
Am I crazy for thinking Lucius is underrated?
>>
>>1450743
No she sucks at just 1 copy so you have to hyperinvest her to mythic plus just for her to be viable
>>
File: florabelle 1h in.png (89 KB, 345x238)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
just tried her, she's broken guys
>>
>>1450773
what tier is even that
>>
>>1450783
Supreme+
>>
>>1450434
Nibbling on her soft leaves...
>>
File: Capture.png (1.09 MB, 936x1241)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
god I love her
>>
File: file.png (1.28 MB, 1000x1000)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>1450434
If I pick off all of her petals and I end on "She loves me not", is what I'll do to her considered rape?
>>
>>1450840
>epic
no you don't
>>
File: AFK_Florabelle.webm (3.87 MB, 1080x966)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>picks at the pistil
>smells her hand
What did she mean by this?
>>
>get locked out of the roguelike mode for not being ascended enough
now this is some bullshit.
>>
>>1450877
how unfortunate... but hey look at this ascension bundle, very human design
>>
So what's the best place to use diamonds? Summon rate up characters?
>>
>>1450890
if you're f2p rate up is a massive scam, at least until your account is established. It has really shitty rates for the 4* characters, which are just as important as the 5*s.
>>
>>1450895
Damn, I pulled there like 3 times already
>>
So, verdict on the flower waifu? Is she broken? Is she a dps or a support or a cc bot? Does she buff Cecia's summons? Better or worse than koko at it? Does she need to be M+ to be broken? What does she smell like?
>>
>>1450905
it's fine in the long run, it has much lower pity than standard so rolls are more valuable there when chasing S-tiers
>>
File: file.png (521 KB, 463x631)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
is this quest bugged or am I retarded?
>>
>>1450936
Push the lure deer button on the bottom left
>>
>>1450937
holy shit my brain is rotted, thank you
>>
File: 20240412-172637.jpg (647 KB, 1727x782)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
>>1450940
Took me some time too see that button too, it's not exactly well-telegraphed on desktop
>>
>>1450933
I see, as a newbie I am supposed to basically dump my diamonds into the normal banner?
>>
File: IMG_6916.jpg (533 KB, 1168x2307)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
What am I supposed to do with this I keep getting her she’s not even in the arena shop
>>
>>1450970
She's good late game but you also need Eironn M+
>>
>>1450970
Did you not edit your wishlist or something? You should look into that, the Graveborns you should be getting are either Thoran or Cecia
>>
>>1450969
it's a complicated topic whether you should or shouldn't spend all of your diamonds into standard and there's no simple answer
you can probably afford to spend 2-3 pities worth of diamonds on standard and save the rest for a specific character banner but it all depends on what characters you currently have, how fast you can progress with your current roster and what future characters will be released because there can easily be some broken new character that will be absolutely worth getting but we just don't know
I personally buy the daily discounted letter from the guild shop and throw an occasional 10 pull at standard if I'm close to pity but in general I'm saving diamonds more than I'm spending them
>>
Managed my first 9w in honor duel today.
Had the relic that does damage to enemies standing near your guys and went full beastmen, actually managed to get some to mythic too, which probably was why i managed the run at all.
>>
>>1450983
Those are ugly
>>
>>1450984
>depends on what characters you currently have
Brutus, Smokey & Meerky
Rowan (got him twice), Vala
Cecia, Thoran, Carolina
Florabelle

Been lucky with my pulls so far, I have been getting a gold character with nearly all of my 10 pulls ( saved the one for Vala, took 30 pulls). Also since my account two days old I haven't really played that much
>>
>>1450995
that's an extremely solid roster for a day 2, you already have all of the essential units to make the current meta team for pushing
you can basically do whatever you want with your diamonds imo, I'd personally keep 12k just in case I'd want to guarantee a future character but feel free to go about it however you want
>>
File: backlinehate.png (327 KB, 583x425)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
Turns out that people don't often expect you to just jump in and pop their backline right away.
>>
Is there a beginner primer/guide on dos and don'ts etc yet?
>>
>>1451063
Prydwen has some stuff up, plus character lists, gift codes, and all that.

Overall it’s more forgiving than other afk games since you’re leveling 5 slots instead of individual units, you can’t accidentally fodder anyone important, and equipment is shared between everyone in a class.
>get your wishlist in order asap
>push the afk stages as hard and fast as you can
>don’t burn rare resources on units you’re not going to use like >>1450360
>save your daily instant afk rewards until the end of the day for max rewards
>>
File: sharp bloom.png (833 KB, 888x808)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
what the fuck do I do to counter this, my tanks get shredded
>>
>>1451156
what team are you using? those are not a problem normally
>>
>>1451161
my 2 main teams are brutus antandra smokey koko cecia and brutus igor smokey odie cecia
cant get past with either, my units are 4 lvl 120s and 1 110
>>
>>1451043
Is there any site or tool that shows pick/winrate per character/trinket?
I honestly have no idea what is good
>bro just learn the game and make mistakes?
cool but weekly timed resources + I would just come to the same conclusions eventually
>>
>>1450840
>western art bad!!!
this game has some of the most coom, soul and based designs I've seen in a long time and I am starting to think the anime artstyle was a psyops all along
>>
>>1451357
you can just buy more tickets with gold
>>
What happens if i grab lyca's ears and massage them?
>>
>>1451361
it's a chinese game, and it's still got heavy anime elements, western art is typically shit, the only reason it's good here is because it's not leaning into it too much.
a lot of the character designs in this would never show up in an actual western made game.
>>
>Finish Dark Forest
>Cool a new area!
>Bears that casually throw your guys around, stun you and do insane dmg
Yay....
>>
>>1451451
>12000% VALUE BUY NOW 2 DAYS REMAING TO BUY (500 crystals for the first unlock and everything is FREE afterwards!!!!!)
>>
How long do other servers take to kill their Primal Lord? It spawned yesterday in mine and its HP is still 90%+. The rewards are honestly meh, but the boatload of EXP books is very welcome.
>>
>>1451497
Depends on how many whales are on the server
>>
>>1451432
>it's a chinese game
really? I honestly thought is was western, props on them for being bold with the art direction
>>
I have trouble telling how much +5 levels on a gear slot is worth.
Should I just always keep it as close to maxed as possible? Now I always forge an upgrade if it is +15 or maybe if it is a +10 step up.
>>
>>1451497
We just killed ours a few hours ago.
I made the cut in the 200 :)
>>
>get a non pity s-rank
>pity counter resets to 60
What the fuck Is this Jewish bullshit? God forbid I have luck once with these abysmal rates, I have to get penalized resetting the progress to the guaranteed S and turning my non pity pull into a pity?
>>
Ever since I reached the wolf boss I've been super bottlenecked by the purple herion dust shit
How the fuck do I get more
>>
>>1451593
Are you like 12? The 60 pulls is to GUARANTEE an S. If you get one early the safety net resets. You don't get to roll for 2 on the same count. There is 1 (ONE) S marble in the gumball machine and it's your job to be lucky enough to fish it out of the pile of 60 gumballs before it's left as the last one and your pity reaches 1 from burning 59 pulls.
>>
>>1451602
You pay up or wait, that's how all idle games are.
>>
>>1451575
I always try to keep my marksmen almost maxed out if possible, everyone else I craft for only if someone is falling too far behind and/or I'm trying to push afk stages or leaderboards just a bit more
>>
I only picked because I found the graphics really pretty and snappy and did not expect to actually having fun with this!
>>
File: IMG_7615.png (669 KB, 750x1334)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>1451043
I see what you mean. Getting a “focus on Silvinia” team effect is crazy good too, fastest perfect run I’ve ever done.
>>
>>1451497
LIke 9-10 days I think. I agree, the exp is better than a few extra gems.
>>
>>1451676
Now if only Primal Lords gave as much Purple Dust.
>>
>>1451677
>Currently a 43m exp books and 0 essence
Haha...
>>
File: 1713015168572701.png (1.97 MB, 1920x1080)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>fren list dying
>thread is reaching page 7-8 faster
>apple/google play reviews are bombing
>dolphins and whales are consolidating guilds
game is preparing the noose jim
>>
>dark forest at 99%
>1 chest missing from area 5
>scour the area THREE times
>no chest found
I did the quest and two puzzles, still missing one. I think I hit a bug, since most puzzles disappear from the map once they are solved but the roller puzzle is still there.
>>
>>1451853
I'm willing to bet it's in the caves.
>>
>>1451855
What caves?
>>
>>1451856
I might be confusing areas but weren't there caves in DF? Or maybe you missed one of the statue "riddles".
>>
>>1451861
Nah, DF has no caves and I finished the riddle quest (got the final reward and event with Atlanta)
>>
>>1451853
>dark forest 5
you have to do dark forest 7 to get the last chest
>>
>>1451892
If you mean the one near the Lucent tree, then I got it
>>
>>1451911
then you're just blind
>>
>>1451853
Any luck? Maybe it was a pile of gold or essence that you may have missed
>>
ive been playing for a week and ive never got a single S-rank outside of pity. jesus fucking christ im stuck at dark forest 3 and 4.
>>
File: temesia.png (732 KB, 806x693)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
How wet was she?
>>
>>1452092
Temesia is mine. All mine. Purple eyes.
>>
File: 69847564.jpg (237 KB, 1170x883)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>Day 2 of flower pussy fun alt
>Already shaping up to be potentially better than the account I've been playing for the past 2 weeks.
Well this is awkward.
>>
>>1452167
Is flowergirl another cecia?
Is it worth dumping gems?
>>
>>1452178
>Is flowergirl another cecia?
Feels like it but I'm no expert at the game. No clue what she's like at higher investment levels but so far her and Cecia together have been shredding the early game with ease.
>Is it worth dumping gems?
If you like her sure? I just did this as a fuck around and find out kind of thing. I feel like she'd suck at 1 copy though so unless you're gonna go all the way to get her dupes like I'm trying to on this account then idk.
>>
>>1452167
I might just snag a copy. I'm not exactly hurting for a diverse roster (the only characters I lack or the Stargaze and a couple of Wilder S-class) and the characters I use frequently are at least legendary with a couple of Mythic+.
>>
How many dupes do you need to get to the last rank again?
>>
>>1452218
>Epic+ : 1
>Legendary+ : 2
>Mythic+ : 2
>Supreme+ : 2
There's also Paragon 1-4 after Supreme+ or so I head.
>>
>>1451812
>Have 30+ something randomly suggested friends
>Everyday I can't get the friendship reward instanly when I check in
>>
>>1452187
How much is all the way?
I can't really understand it. But it sounds to me as when people talk about heroes they talk like mythic+ is normal and something everyone has.
>>
>>1452230
Mythic+ is what I'm aiming to hopefully get. M+ is what you work towards getting on many heroes because the ex skill is a big power spike.
>>
>>1452229
Are you in a guild? Browse them in order of activeness and add everyone
During story mode if you see other players with a decent powerlevel just randomly add them
>>
>can't afford a 10pull every day anymore
It's over bros, see you in the next fotm honeymoon gacha
>>
>>1452178
talking with whales apparently she's the best DPS of the 4 faction at M+ and +10
>>
Florabelle is really good, a slightly better sidegrade to cecia. The main difference is Florabelle ultimately does more damage, and has more anti aggro due to multiple summons, BUT cecia has slightly more AOE dmg with her summons attacks, as well as her imprison skill+leech defense.

Though unless you already have mythic+ odie, korin, and marilee, I wouldnt recommend going for florabelles banner as the A rank pull rates on there are far worse than the other banners. Youre not going to hurt your account waiting for florabelle to come to the regular wishlist and start building her up that way. Its much more effective at this stage of the game to still go for supreme+ cecia through arena store/wishlist, while also getting more A rank for your diamonds worth.

Only a new character on a rate up banner thats a boss slayer for most dream realms would I suggest to forgo the standard banner, as losing out on odie, marilee, korin copies is devastating in the long run. If the S rank rate up replaces one of those however, its a no brainer.
>>
>>1452470
makes you wonder why they decided to release a Cecia sidegrade so early on instead of a character with more unique functionality
>>
>>1452530
Sidegrade to cecia in some terms, but since shes a different faction, and has future summoner character support, I wouldnt call it a full sidegrade.

Cecia has her imprison+AOE and florabelle has her shields+buffs+more single target dmg
>>
File: IMG_7632.jpg (166 KB, 1080x1080)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Looks like Maulers next
>>
File: IMG_7633.jpg (206 KB, 1200x675)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>1452648
>>
>>1452648
what have they done to my nigga wukong
>>
File: file.png (146 KB, 917x871)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
I'm never getting that creek vines outfit
>>
>>1452755
you get it by just doing 1 battle a day for 10-12 days
also you might be unaware but there's an "advanced" tab that gives points for stuff like deploying a certain number of characters of a certain faction
>>
>>1452755
why? you just need to play
you could do it with a new account created right now
>>
>>1452759
> doing 1 battle a day
You don’t even have to battle, just start one and forfeit.

Also you get 20k gold for three battles a day and they only cost 5k gold to start, once you use up your free tickets.
>>
>>1452759
>>1452796
really? but doesn't ranking up require you to do the challenges?
>>
>>1452805
you need 500 points
you get 40 points for your first battle every day and it refreshes
then there's another tab that gives you extra points for doing various stuff, some of which you'll complete without even trying
with minimal amount of effort you'll still complete it in roughly 10 days, but if you play well you can do it in 3-4 days
>>
>the reward from re-doing corrupt creature is so low that no one wants to help
great fucking mechanic, devs
>>
>>1452755
What gamemode is that from?
>>
>>1452843
ive been farming those heart things a fair bit hoping we can eventually get something useful from them
>>
>>1452850
honor duel
>>
>tranny guild leader kicked me from the rank 2 guild for being offline for 25 hours
lol lmao
>>
How do I increase the reputation level cap in battle drills? I'm at level 4 and it seems the last available, no matter how many challenges I complete
>>
>>1452865
He's right, do your dailies wagie!!!
>>
>>1452867
That's the guild mode right? I believe it's capped at your guild's level.
>>
>>1452856
Honor duel is fun but takes way to long to play 3 games unless you get btfo'd
>>
>>1452900
Yeah I enjoy doing maybe one a day but the rest I just forfeit for the rewards
>>
>joined 1 day late to fight the primal beast
Pain...
>>
>>1452648
>Mauler dudes can be full anthros or "human boys with animal accessories"
>Mauler dudettes can be only "human girls with animal accessories"
Yeah, nah. Tapping out.
>>
How old is Cassadee?
>>
>>1452927
no you didn't, it always unlocks a certain amount of days after server creation (there are over 400 servers rn so unless you purposefully joined a new server you were put on a new one)
>>
>>1452957
Yeah I just noticed the timer wasn't for it to go away, it was for it to spawn
I'm a bit silly sometimes
>>
The hell kind of game is this?
I see AFK in the title and it's an insta turn off for me but I keep seeing ads for it.
>>
>>1452989
its a gacha idle game with auto chess style combat
>>
if you have to buy 1 thing
what gives the most value?
>>
>>1453030
The one dollar special offer they give very early.
Then it's cheap travelogue > cheap gazette > others
>>
File: 1701372530580708.png (80 KB, 425x111)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>1452755
>>
File: Thali-Maniacal-Mage.png (123 KB, 637x734)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>1452928
>>Mauler dudettes can be only "human girls with animal accessories"
It might take time, but we will get there.
>>
>>1452989
It’s an AFK game. If you don’t like that kind of game no amount of shiny fomo ads are going to make you enjoy it.
>>
File: 7hbm1qipmdvc1.jpg (137 KB, 1303x1303)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>whale in our guild surprised by the existence of Side Quest and Town Quest
>just now discovered them when he already beat the story and is at resonance 230 or something
>"wow did you guys see how much essence they give you in those? you guys complaining about it should check them out"
>mfw he also told us he spent a couple thousand in the game
is this guy making fun of us? I think they also give you dogshit essence in those, I don't remember
>>
>>1453244
> is this guy making fun of us?
Probably not, whales are just really low IQ
>>
>>1453244
>I think they also give you dogshit essence in those
It's pretty decent, I picked up like 250 last time from a single quest, scrounging dust for my daily levelup.
>>
>>1451853
Those shrine thingies where the deer spirit appears when you interact with them. Check em all
>>
>>1452648
>Crocodile loli
Saving for her
>>
File: file.png (470 KB, 658x397)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>stuck
What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>1453277
you wait like the rest of us
>>
>>1453277
use a better team
>>
>>1453277
Dont expect to push higher than 31+ level deficit unless your team is highly ascended, or unlocks some more core skills. Like cecia becomes 200% stronger at level 131 independent of ascension because her summons gains an insanely high damage AOE skill.
>>
Adventurer treasure is a trap? Better to go with stalwart treasure?
>>
>>1453323
You get jack shit from both anyway
>>
File: file.jpg (894 KB, 1920x1080)
894 KB
894 KB JPG
>>1453227
REAL?!?
>>
File: Vika-nobg.png (136 KB, 640x820)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>1453466
I mean, why not, the design of the heroes from Arena that have been put in Journey didn't suffer any noticeable change, if they ever decide to add, or even create new female maulers, there is chance for future design like this.
>>
How far is everyone actually? The game acts as if you can get to 1000+ but I'm still had 750
>>
>>1453468
oh you were talking about afk arena I thought those were upcoming heroes heading to afk journey
>>
>>1453469
>The game acts as if you can get to 1000+
Assuming you’re on a day one server the seasonal content doesn’t release until May 10th so you still have three weeks to hit level 240/afk 1000+. No idea if that’s reasonable since leveling slows down a lot the higher you go. I’m at level 150/160 (early 700s afk).
>>
>>1453476
Ah sorry if i gave you false hope, i have no idea for the future heroes how would they look, yes those are from Arena, but still, i believe those kind of character will be created down the line.
>>
>8 epic summons to pity
>3 tickets
>spamming
>temesia and thoran back to back
wtf I'm one thoran away from m+ now
>>
File: my maulies.png (1.19 MB, 1080x1660)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
My Maulies are gonna represent next banner, definitely saving my diamonds for the next Rate Up
I need to keep playing through the story though Vaduso burned me out and I haven't touched the overworld in like a week lol
>>
Is it possible to run out of gold? I forget it's even a resource that you use in this game.
>>
>>1453569
I can see that happening if you level the Artifacts and buyout every single piece of equipment from the forge.
>>
Should i be buying Odie or Kruger dupes?
>>
>>1453590
Odie, you want him at M+, possibly higher
Kruger is useful but you don't need high ascendancy
>>
>>1453592
Thank you. Feels like my luck has been shit getting purples during draws. Have him at L+ after buying dupes just now.
>>
File: 1702010588903.gif (2.35 MB, 372x374)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB GIF
>be forfeiting honor duels
>only placing down 1 hero for fast matches
>place down only 1 hero
>the other person does the same
>we fight
>somehow I won
that person either wanted to play fair or was also farming the dueling challenges
either way that was probably the most honorable honor duel that's ever happened in the game
I kneel to you, unknown warrior
>>
>>1453734
You can just abandon duel after selecting starter pack though?
>>
>>1453507
single pull?
>>
AFKJAPRIL20
>>
>>1453794
Don't use this code it rebooted my game and now it's asking for bitcoins to unlock my heroes
>>
>Rush to get to the wolf event
>Already have another boss in another zone to rush to
>Already getting gate keeped by dust

This fucking sucks.
>>
>>1453734
Anon there’s a forfeit button
>>
This *fat brown tits* is *fat brown tits* our *fat brown tits* victory!
>>
>>1453850
I'm blind where is the forfeit button
and don't you dare say to close the application

>>1454011
kek, I swear she gets more of the endgame spotlight then anyone else, but I would so slam into that tan skinned kemono goddess
>>
File: IMG_7638.jpg (238 KB, 750x1334)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>1454061
>>
New Codes
>AFKJourneyLilyPax
>AFKJourneyDishPax
>AFKJourneyZekiaPax
>>
Worth it? Its asking for 120 Omni acorns
>>
>>1454215
im assuming we need the omni ones for the god characters so im trying not to spend too many of them myself
>>
>>1454215
Absolutely worth it. Just dont rush to supreme the non meta characters
>>
Got my first 9 streak wins in honor duels. I had a Igor mirror match that ended in a draw, that was as mind numbing to watch as it sounds.
>>
File: file.png (35 KB, 269x121)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
The jank is starting to catch up to us bros
>>
I don't think I've gotten a single s hero outside of pity rate
>>
File: 1702827424416474.jpg (735 KB, 1080x2460)
735 KB
735 KB JPG
>1st supreme+
I keep getting Thoran for some reason. I'm a 1 dollar whale, by the way.
>>
File: 088.jpg (48 KB, 633x428)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>1454392
Meanwhile I'm a 15$ giga ultra whale and I only have 1 mythic+ and it's the easiest one (cecia)
>>
So the fact that artifacts unlock the +10 bonus at +8 is a bug? Hope they fix it after I hit level 160
>>
>>1454440
I noticed that but figured it'd be best to just keep quiet and hope they don't get any bug reports. Hit 160 today but don't have enough gold to upgrade more than one artifact
>>
why are there so many whales in my random 300+ server
>>
File: IMG_7640.png (610 KB, 750x1334)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
>>1454347
Getting real tired of this shit
>>
Btw, did the previous game do collabs at all?
>>
File: Ek-z2rlUYAARe0a.jpg (1.77 MB, 2160x1080)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>1454544
yeah they have the dimensional faction on AFK Arena, they use it for collabs and characters from folklore/historical people (Mulan, Joan of Arc, fucking Leonardo Da Vinci, etc.)
they did collab with SNK, Assasin's Creed, Overlord, Persona 5, Prince of Persia, The Witcher, Re:Zero and idk if someone else
>>
>>1454544
>>1454625
I hope they never do collabs in journey. It's the ultimate immersion breaker.
>>
>>1454671
Given they did it in Arena I would say its still very possible. We might even have Markiplier randomly show up.
>>
>>1454671
>It's the ultimate immersion breaker
I'd probably care about this more if the story wasn't complete trash
>>
>>1454700
Does that mean you have to a mountain of diamonds stockpiled to get dupes of collab units you want? Or did they have different system in arena?
>>
>>1454787
the dimensionals are one ofs in arena, you link them to any of your heroes and they get auto set to their ascension level, the only caveat is that you cant use the linked hero and the dimensional on the same team, its a pretty fair method
>>
>6 losses to 1 win today
I hate arena defense.
>>
>>1454816
Bro ur fully ascended Eironn team????
>>
File: 1687411242946497.png (155 KB, 712x154)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
furries are so fucking BUSTED
>>
Be honest with me bros, should I ditch my current guild if we can't beat the battle drills in time? I'm in a fairly casual guild where 25/30 are somewhat active, but I'm the highest contributor and I'm a f2p scrub with one M+.
On top of that the least active player is the guild master, he logged in yesterday after 5 days.
We are 22nd in rank, should I go for a top 10 guild or I risk being kicked out every Monday because I'm not a 20M power whale?
>>
>>1454939
the game isnt that serious.
>>
>>1454939
yeah try to join a better guild, what server are you? at server 16 even the guild 30th in Glory expedition has 30/30 members connected in the last 24h
maybe some other guilds at the top have some inactive guy (2+ days not connected) soon to be kicked but that's it
>>
>>1454947
t. sub-AFK700 scrub
>>
Got like 23k diamonds
Should I hold or dump that all in normal summons?
>>
File: file.png (10 KB, 130x35)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>1455079
I've been sitting on my jim stash, buying only the one discounted daily invitation.
The way rateup banner has nerfed actual rates is pretty cruel.
>>
>>1454939
I ditched my rank 20 guild for a rank 11 guild last week, they don’t seem to mind my middling power level as long as I’m regularly active.
>>
Is there a cooldown period when guild hopping?
>>
>>1455114
I think it’s 30 mins
>>
>>1455081
What are you waiting for? Even if next banner is a broken unit, you spend all gems to M+ it and then you have one strong unit and 30 under-ascended units.
>>
>>1455169
I don't know, it doesn't feel like rolling dupes is going to be that big of a power bump, and I have everyone I actually need already, coupled with no desire to be hypercompetitive in this game.
Waiting for the broken unit and/or waifu, I guess.
>>
>>1455169
If you’re working on afk stages and leveling the right M+ can have a bigger impact than getting perfect teams built for other modes
>>
>>1455178
I agree that afk stages are the most important thing because of the passive hero essence bottleneck that affects all other game modes, but if you don't pull for 3 months to get that one broken unit who makes you catch up 500 stages at once, you'll still be weeks behind your possible progress due to all the afk days spent at lower level.
And yes ascending the core units helps immensely, rather than having 1 supreme+ and everyone else epic.
And you get additional rewards by ascending x heroes y times, you unlock more labyrinth stages, etc.
>>
>>1455079
I figure it’s 72k gems to M+ a rate up unit, so I’ll try to build that stash first then roll any additional gems on the standard banner. Since we don’t have foresight I prefer to have an emergency stash on hand.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (126 KB, 893x815)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Only 5 days of game and now I'm starting to see the game starting to cap like not enough of those purple dust to level up each 10th level, other than I'm amazed how good everything has been so far
>>
>>1455394
I'm also at the purple powder cap. How do i get more of it?
>>
>>1455394
>>1455410
Do the 2 hour instant claim on your chest every day. Be sure to fight the world boss 3x every day once that unlocks for you. Also push the faction tower and your afk stages as much as possible you get a lot from those as well.
>>
>>1455410
faction tower, afk level rewards, growth quests, and ultimately from afk rewards, it is the intended bottleneck so you will always be needing it
>>
>99% to dream realm boss
>out of paid attempts
reee
>>
File: backlinehate2.png (755 KB, 892x875)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
Another easy 9 wins for the fuck your backline team. Getting Silvina and Vala's marks on the same target is fun.
>>
Is it okay to gem the wishlist banner or is it 'save gems for rate up only' situation?
>>
>>1455619
>>1449101
>>
>>1455683
ah, thank you, I didn't notice that post.
>>
Next Set:
■Terrain: Outdoor battle
■Defense type: Light equipment
■Attack type from stage 50: Explosion
>>
All my arena matchups right now (tier L2) have higher power than me, even the "easy" one on the left is usually 50k higher and I have to reroll all my 7 attempts to fish for someone with roughly my same power.
Normally I would feel flattered because it means my lower level units are doing better than the average, but since every loss makes you lose twice the rank points as a win, I just forfeit the round if I can't find anyone after 7 rerolls.
I don't even try the higher tier opponents because all I see is M+ valas and similar bullshit.
>>
>>1455567
When my opponent places Silvina in the front, my tank disappears and I lose in seconds. When I put my ascended/kitted Silvina at point, she disappears and the battle slowly drags on to a loss

t. 310 total points
>>
>>1453794
>>1454147
thanks bros
>>
File: 1683649306073146.webm (93 KB, 460x460)
93 KB
93 KB WEBM
Game's literally unplayable on early servers due to whales and it's too late to switch
I'm fucking done
See you never fags
>>
>>1455860
>too late to switch
How is it too late? Just start on a new server, you're not missing out on anything because you'll be on even footing with everyone.
>>
>>1455860
git gud noob
>>
>>1455876
Oh I didn't realize they refunded you all the cash you spent on the dead server when you reroll so it's never too late to start over, most gachas aren't like that.
>>
fucking niggers not allowing me a single mythic and every opponent has 2-3
fuck you uninstalled
rng gay bitch shit
fuck you
>>
>>1455941
no need for the sarcasm, you were complaining about whales so my assumption was that you were f2p
yeah in your case that sucks, but the game can be enjoyed without caring about competition
>>
>being a faggot is not so bad
>enjoy sucking cocks
>>
>mythic eiron by round 3
fucking how?
>>
Dont listen to anyone saying to get just one copy of rowan and then move on, him getting to supreme+ before any other lightbearer S rank is going to be better. Wishlist should be Vala/Rowan
>>
>>1456002
I don't think you always face opponents who are at exactly the same round as you
>>
>>1456041
I'm going with Temesia, she looks cool while Rowan looks like a fag
>>
File: GL13IU5boAAG2Ry.jpg (614 KB, 1080x1350)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
>non-biological mother and daughter
oh my
>>
>>1456077
POWERFULL knee but her calves must bear the consequences
>>
File: 1652370436770.gif (3.52 MB, 406x339)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB GIF
>>1456077
>>
File: 409-3151352331.png (674 KB, 680x692)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>Sand Elemental at Remnant Peaks 5
>>
File: 1682889307948622.gif (255 KB, 500x500)
255 KB
255 KB GIF
>every game mode is a dick measuring contest
>every player on the same server is a competitor
nice fucking game afkeks
>>
>miss 1 or 2 days because of irl stuff
>already started day 3 of 4 instead of launch
>instantly fall behind, miss out on Top 200 rewards on everything so fall even further
I know it's used to "pay so you can catch up ;)))" but it works the opposite for me.
>>
>>1456630
if you start later you get placed into later servers, which is better because you avoid all the early server whales
>>
File: 1697184050521918.jpg (1.52 MB, 2064x2920)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>1456630
>miss out on Top 200 rewards on everything
permanently bricked
>>
>>1456630
>>1456798
You guys get top anything?
>>
File: file.png (99 KB, 297x266)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>99.9%
AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE
>>
File: flowerpussy2.jpg (171 KB, 1137x885)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Today's the day, got my M+ Florabelle.
>>
Now I get why guilds abuse this.
>>
>>1457487
Finding a nice guild in this game is such a miserable task. You either try aiming at top guilds which will eventually kick you because you don't whale enough, or join a low tier guild with causals which can't finish battle drills, also risking the occasional greedy GM stealing chests
>>
>>1457597
Doesn't help that new people are not very unlikely to join your server once it's already been established too.
>>
>>1457610
Not very likely"
>>
>>1457487
What the fuck
>>
>>1457639
Yes the GM can literally choose who gets the chests and just give most of it to himself.
>>
>>1457653
>reward mechanic based solely on the goodness of the heart of people
This was a stupid idea.
>>
How did this even come into fruition. Does the GM do anything that warrents extra rewards for him? Or why would you be able to funnel rewards into one player?
>>
>>1457653
So did everyone quit the guild when they saw that?
>>
>>1457487
Oh shit another 265bro.
>>
>>1457676
Actually it's based
>>
>>1457307
well whaled gweilo
>>
File: f2pbtw.jpg (15 KB, 271x155)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>1457962
Wrong, I'm not averse to spending on a gacha but Journey isn't getting a cent from me.
>>
>>1451549
it's the same with dislyte
>>
Got Cecia at mythic+ but I can get her to supreme+ with 190 omni tokens any point of doing that or just wait? She is my only mythic hero so far.
>>
>>1458584
>omni tokens
Do the tower climb mode to earn some graveborn tokens.

Personally I haven’t run out of any kind of token yet, but I’m not rolling much so not promoting units much.
>>
>>1458584
Cecia is a safe supreme, but I wouldnt go supreming every mythic+ you get right away. Save both faction specific and your backstop of omnis for heroes youre sure to use.
>>
>>1458584
If you already have the 2 copise for supreme+ do it, she is a solid carry for every kind of content.
If it's just supreme, check first if you have other important graveborns to get to M+ such as thoran (universal), carolina (universal but late game), igor (pvp cancer).
>>
File: 1494018922098.gif (348 KB, 300x169)
348 KB
348 KB GIF
>unlock Odie M+
>get his weapon to +10 since I saved resources
>start manually using his ultimate to kill the DPS first
it's that easy
>>
>defense team is semi-reliably beating people that are 50% stronger than me
damn wtf
>>
>>1459136
Share team
>>
How do you counter summoners? 90% of pvp teams in my current bracket are Cecia+Florabelle and it's obnoxious to deal with.
>>
File: file.png (1.23 MB, 1150x623)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>1459344
to be clear it's still only like a 33% win rate but that's way better than the 10% I was dealing with before.
>>
>>1459372
Use binding artifact if they are behind and not using the speed artifact.
Target them with your highly ascended vala that you surely have.
Target them with your M+ Odie (not sure if you can manually target in pvp).
Use summoners too and make sure to pop your ult before theirs.
Bro your fully S+ eironn meta team???
>>
>>1459597
>not sure if you can manually target in pvp
you can't, though it's understandable because attackers already have a big enough advantage
>>
>hit pity
>shakir
fucking nigger I'm one smokey away from m+
>>
File: IMG_7728.jpg (1.28 MB, 1080x1350)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
Cute
>>
File: IMG_7729.jpg (1.19 MB, 1080x1350)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>1460092
Glad I didn’t fall for the Florabelle bait
>>
>>1460093
any info about their kits/rarirty?
>>
>>1460110
No idea.

There's some more stuff on how the seasonal content will work
https://afkjourney-news.farlightgames.com/en/detail/13
Apparently they're going to dump more purple dust on us before the season starts so it should be possible to hit the level/afk requirements
>>
>>1460137
>seasonal hero skills
okay that's not something I would've ever predicted
sounds really cool in theory, hope the implementation is solid
>>
>>1456077
they're sexy and I love them
but I would love them even more if they were full furry
>>
>>1461824
i hope adoptive father is a pullable unit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.