[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>what if you couldn't go faster
who came up with this shit?
>>
>>27633823
>the concept of cornering confused and enrages the amerimutt
>>
>>27633823
It was to make your average person utilize 10% of their brains
>>
>>27633823
>>27633846
I absolutely love making time on people who cannot into chicanes. They're actually important as a way to force reduced speed before a sharper corner, and allow for a better driver/rider to make up ground to attempt an overtake if they then flow into a longer straight with a big braking zone.
>>
>>27633846
It's not the cornering that confuses and enrages them, it's having sequential flowing corners.

America is built on 90 degree turns.
>>
>>27633846
until an american shows up to a track with his camaro and the whole field becomes buck broken.
>>
>>27633906
>doesn't even pretend the camaro owner is himself
Based busboy
>>
>>27633912
>doesn't even reply with his own car
based projecting busboy
>>
>>27633906
>>27633912
>>27633917
Both of you sound extremely childish and /v/ like if you're talking about model of car instead of tires, brakes, years of experience, etc. Guy who has invested in a ton of grip and brakes that are in zero danger of fading + maximum bite, and has taken the time to learn how to pick lines will be doing the most passing, doesn't matter if he's in an E46, F body, Mustang, S2000, GT86, etc.
>>
File: randy pobst camaro.jpg (299 KB, 1200x1200)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>27633925
and that's why we should all shut the fuck up and let the experts talk. no one here has more time under their belt than pic related.
>>
>>27633917
>literally speaking about a 3rd person
>"no you're just projecting!!"
>>
>>27633929
>literally replies again with no pics of his car
>"n-no u"
>>
as a miata driver I like chicanes
>>
>>27633935
>"you didn't post pics of your car"
>says the anon who didn't post pics of his car
Not sure where you think you're going with this angle buddy
>>
>>27633928
For anyone curious just how much tires matter: https://www.carscoops.com/2015/11/toyota-sienna-r-tuned-study-with-stock/
TLDR is some guys had the idea to make a rolling shitpost of sorts with a Sienna. The diff fuckery is overkill but the tires absolutely are not. Tires connect every other part of the vehicle to the road, they are what matters most.
>>27633929
>>27633935
Do you guys jerk off while you write awful posts like this, or are you bots?
>>
>>27633943
that you're a busrider calling someone a busrider?
>>
>>27633948
>the person calling someone else a busrider is a busrider because they didn't post their car
>but the person being called a busrider isn't a busrider, despite not posting their car, because..... reasons....
Nah it's still not computing bruz
>>
>>27633955
>>27633948
Are you guys bots, engaging in some bizarre form of ERP, or what?
>>
>>27633955
so you admit you're a busrider, and that>>27633912 was just deflection.

thanks for playing.
>>
>>27633960
Am I shadow banned or do you bots have some unique identification system where you only reply to each other? Or this is actually one bot same-fagging an ai-generated /v/ sewage dump argument that got stuck on /o/ by mistake?
>>
>>27633960
Oh we just going to play the game where we just ignore each others posts and pretend they admitting something embarrassing? That's fine bruz, I don't mind that game.
>admitting you've never even touched a steering wheel in your life
OH NO NO NO
>>
>>27633974
Guys, c'mon. Hey. Hey you! *Whistles* *snaps fingers*! Faggots! Talkin' to you.
>>
>>27633974
>continues to deflect
nice to know nothing i said in>>27633906 was wrong, and you're buck broken, lmao.
>>
>>27633981
>double triple super deflects
Oh no bros he's just admitted he once weed his pants as a child and now he's buttmad about it!
>>
>>27633966
I can see your posts, don't worry. This is just what /o/ is like now, I guess. Endless /v/ consolewar-with-cars shit but if you dare make a funny thread about car songs it's directly to jail.
>>
>>27633984
>retard doesn't even know what "deflect" means when he's talking about a post that actually addressed the contents of another
lmao, illiterate nigger, too.
>>
>>27633984
>>27633981
Are you guys really gonna keep this up for 330+ posts? Are you bots or Pajeets?
>>
>>27633990
Sorry bruz it was just the game we were playing, no need to get all huffy about it!
Are we going back to actually replying to each other's content now? What content did you specifically wish to address little buddy?
>>
File: EX6MqJqWoAA0a01.jpg (36 KB, 600x800)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>27633987
Been this way for 10 fucking years+, just trying in vain to get these wastes of oxygen to do even a nanosecond of self-reflection.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.1 MB, 2016x4805)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>27633991
Remember what it was like when alphonse was posting? this is nothing.
>>
>>27633906
>until an american shows up to a track with his camaro and the whole field becomes buck broken.
Makes me think of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-BleZkNdEU
>>
File: 1709591015561577.jpg (333 KB, 1020x1024)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>27633998
I do. This is really just one tier removed, you could see the exact same replies in one of his threads just with various images of men he found attractive. I'm pissy that he and Soviet seemed to have poisoned the very ground/soul of the board, where this is now considered normal/ "the standard". I'm not asking for sunshine and roses and anons, getting along, but I at least want INTELLIGENT arguments/debates with reasons behind them, coming from a place of passion and knowledge.
>>
>>27633998
>Top left image
Hey that's me!
>>
>>27634001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQZgBiiSDao
don't care about bike shit.
>>
File: 1425442691679.gif (1.77 MB, 349x255)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB GIF
>>27634003
I'm not saying the mop-holders are in on it, but I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>27634014
I have been told by a friend of a friend who knows/knew a janny, short version is the mop-holders have a sisyphesian problem to solve and can't even do it full-time due to work/life. Phones made permabanning prolific shitposters basically actually impossible, so after years of this entire website being run into the ground by this shit we're now finally seeing the rollout of /biz/'s new whitelist system, which I would hope eventually gets applied to the entire site or the cancer will not just metastasize, it will start puppeting the corpse of this place.
>>
>>27633823
Are you an actual child?
>>
>>27633998
On Sunday
>>
>>27634022
i actually like that idea. although, i don't think it'll work on /o/. /o/ is already a slow board, and doesn't have a problem with a significant amount of its posters coming from the third world like /biz/.

email verification filters jeets and other such posters, but it won't filter neighborhood regular shitposters. email verification only slows a board down, to stop scams and phishing, which /biz/ needed. cause holy shit the amount of garbage being pedaled there only to rug within the first few buys is hilarious. /o/ is already a slow board, which suggest the neighborhood shitposters won't be stopped by trying to make the board even slower.
>>
>>27634039
>>
>>27634022
>>27634044
>we need accounts on 4chan
Unironically, full illegal hostile intent intended,
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>27634058
So I've had this argument with people like yourself numerous times over the years, and it always gets lost in the weeds because people CANNOT make a distinctions between a whitelisted IP/cookie/however they're doing it, and a traditional forum account with a username and post history attached to it. I am not, and have never, suggested we already register handles and become a tripfag circlejerk (ironically old /o/ was a lot of tripfags but that's an off tangent). The system I am talking about is just trying to bandaid the concept of a ban actually working again, while being totally backend and invisible. You still post as anon.
>>
Consider that flying a plane at mach speeds is boring as shit.
It's accelerating often and having obstacles and references that makes cars more fun.
>>
>>27634068
That "already" should have been "all", no clue how I did that.
>>
>>27634022
Ban all mobile carrier IPs. Site improves overnight.
>>
>>27634101
Every single cell tower that had even an iota of reception in Vegas was permabanned during the Alphonse era. Faggot still found a way.
>>
>>27633925
There's very little passing in advanced groups because everyone is driving close to pace and they know how to grid to not run into each other. A spec miata running 1:50s and a viper running 1:35s will do 7 hot laps before they run into each other, the session will be over or one of them will go to the pits. Lots of adv group is testing for upcoming races etc they will do 2 laps and then go fuck with suspension or sway bars
Most passes have one driver on a cool down lap pointing 4 cars by off line in a straight going 50mph
>>
>>27634009
Just like you don't care about Vietnam or Afghanistan.
It's amazing how much Americans will emotionally invest in something until they lose, then promptly claim "don't care" or "doesn't count".
>>
>>27634126
no one outside of /dbt/ has ever cared about bike shit. has nothing to do with the camaro handling better than most of the shit europe makes and everything japan makes.
>>
>>27634126
Motocross is a really interesting back/forth as it kind of just depends on where whoever is fastest was currently born. There have been eras of Motocross Des Nations being podium swept by a team of three burgers, and eras where the European and Australian and other international riders are faster. Supermoto is hands-down Europe dominated because they take it way more seriously, though.
>>27634117
See this is what I mean by intelligent, meaningful replies. My track experience consists of karts and supermoto, which generally feature much smaller, tighter tracks and it's a total free for all usually (with exceptions for kid karts to not spook them), which creates a lot of mishmash of fast engines with slow/fast machines and slow/fast drivers/riders and overtakes end up being very common with very little waving each other by.
>>
>>27634129
Nigga touch grass. Oh wow X chassis has less scrub in the front tires and comes from the factory with a couple more tenths of a degree of negative front camber and the engine makes 20 more HP stock. Nobody fucking cares about that shit unless you're looking for tenths of a second in RACING. Nobody outside of tribalistic retards really cars where a machine is made either, as long as it's decent to drive and decently reliable. Did you personally work on the 6th gen Camaro design team? No? Then why would you be proud of it being such a well engineered car?
>>
>>27634143
>>27634129
Oh and don't for a second think I am siding with or defending this faggot >>27633846, just another pathetic tribalistic retard fishing for replies.
>>
>>27633823
The only track I am a regular at with a chicane is PIR and I do prefer it without. Don't have to worry about turn 1 wrecks nearly so much without the chicane as turn 4 (turn 1 without) is a sweeper. Plenty of room to go SAIDO BAI SAIDO. Also the track just seems to flow better even though my car hits that aero wall pretty quick at around 130mph and slowly creeps up to ~135 for most of the straight. It's not like they are hard corners they are very simple but bumpy and kinda feel like work. The one good thing I can say about it is now that they stick caterhams in our run group the exit of the chicane is a really easy place to pass even the high-horsepower ones as I can easily out accelerate them and out-brake them into T4 with my 1000lb wings and slicks car. The fast ones are tricky to pass on the straight because they have so much more power than me. I get alongside with the draft halfway down but then they just keep going faster.
>>
>>27634009
Why didn't you post the final?
Oh wait, he never made, this is the closest he got....yeah Coulthard crashes in this one but still manages to beat Edwards:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41xNbvIXRqo
>>
>>27634148
Doesn't matter since an average at best nascar driver beat the best eurocuck F1 driver, lmfao!

F1 drivers can't into nascar but nascar drivers have won F1. shows you who's sport is actually more difficult.
>>
>>27634151
Why do you write like that? Are you a child, robot, or manchild?
>>
>>27634151
You posted the ROC, you should have picked one where America actually won. There's plenty of years to choose from. I'll wait...
>>
>>27634170
I did, an average at best nascar driver cucked europe's best F1 driver. and the eurocucks on the station were seething.

rest of your post is just deflection.
>>
>>27633846
It doesn't confuse me, but you're right about it enraging me.
>>
>>27634068
I dont care about what you write or your opinion. No accounts on 4chan.
>>
File: bmnctjmwbov11.jpg (88 KB, 640x1100)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>27634194
Are you the same 2nd grade level reading comprehension anon from the motorcycle hauling pickup truck thread?
>>
>>27634176
>an average at best nascar driver
You mean one of their top 75?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASCAR%27s_75_Greatest_Drivers
Your knowledge is average at best. Edwards lost to a drunken Scott who had enough of a lead to crash, recover and make it across the line before him. You can play pretend he won all you like, end of the day (literally), he still lost.
>>
>>27634205
>top 75 (kek)
vs the absolute greatest F1 driver in F1 history.
>but he lost to someone else!
yea, and europe still ate america's ass.
>>
>>27634211
>europe still ate america's ass.
And america rammed its tongue deep in a haggish-ass sphicter shortly after. You may pretend that it never happened and that it doesn't count but all the lucozade in the loch ain't gonna wash that taste of that defeat away.

So calm your seething and be gracious Eddy ol' boy, you lost.
>>
>>27634276
>our greatest F1 driver got shit on but we beat a nascar driver that's like 75 from the best so its like we got vengeance!
lmfao! eurocuck desperately trying to save face.
>>
>>27633823
chicanes are fun as fuck on public roads though
>>
>>27634001
this guys voice is annoying
>>
>>27634587
He's a kiwi m8
They always sound like gay annoying faggots and they usually are too.
>>
File: EOHsixvWkAIvEs-.jpg (76 KB, 836x1024)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>27633846
>what about (issue)?
>ah well clearly this is all about the Americans!
rent free lmao
>>
>>27634587
>>27634641
>wunk wunk
>>
>>27634204
"I don't care about what you write or your opinion" you mindless buffoon.
>>
>>27634814
Yet you are engaging with me. What about my methods of communication is so off-putting that no one wants to put into the effort to listen/read what I am trying to to say? This is the 8th time this week. I feel like a fucking alien.
>>
>>27634289
>our greatest F1 driver
>Ameridumb thinks Europe is one country

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.