[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GL99BY9XwAEnZok.jpg (178 KB, 1200x800)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
If you're in the USA and you like Kei trucks, just own up to being a weeb and you wanna fly your freak flag. Nobody in this modern age will care anymore

But these arent practical or worth importing to the USA for actual use. Unsafe, uncomfortable, cant tow hardly anything.

"Muh farm/site use" bro just get a golf cart with a bed, or a John Deere Gator. The parts and serviceability are much more readily available

"Muh bed size" get used base model Ford Ranger, or an old minivan and take the seats out if cargo space is what you need

"Muh city car" bro if you live in a city, you probably have better public transport so just use that. If not, just buy a subcompact car for less than 2k

"Muh dump bed" bro WHAT
>>
>>27633660
Are you sure? Yen has dropped over 50% in value in just two or so years. What got you a 10K car before now gets you 15K car just because of simple currency devaluation.
>>
>>27633660
>But these arent practical or worth importing to the USA for actual use.

They've been in the US forever and are cheaper and better than similar side-by-sides
>>
>>27633660
Kei trucks would be epic if they put a diesel v8, beef up the suspension and frame, add 4x4 models, make the bed deeper with optional choice of longer all of this for under 40k would be a hit in the states
>>
>>27633660
just say you're mad at weebs while posting on an anime site bro. It's literally just way cheaper to buy one than the cheapest possible polaris. Nevermind if you want a/c or the other amenities of a normal vehicle
>>
>>27633722
basically every kei van/truck from the last 30 years has had optional 4WD
>>
>>27633722
>diesel v8
That's not fitting under the bed.
>>
>>27633660
>if you live in a city, you probably have better public transport
Bahahahahahahahahahaha!
>>
>>27633727
Bro the kei trucks brought to the USA are 25+ years old. A used Polaris that's only like 5 years old is still cheaper
>>
File: izuzu elf 4x4.jpg (124 KB, 930x620)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>27633722
>if they put a diesel v8, beef up the suspension and frame, add 4x4 models, make the bed deeper with optional choice of longer all of this for under 40k would be a hit in the states
kei trucks are already 4x4, but in case you've been living under a rock, we already have that and they're used in fleets across the country
>>
>>27633727
side by sides aren't street legal in most states.
>>
>>27633764
OP here

That's why I specifically mentioned construction sites and farms
>>
>>27633660
fuck off divide and conquer /n/igger. kei trucks are based. regular trucks are based. more competition leads to better products. the only reason we have such shit regulations is because there are too few manufacturers as is. more options, more competition. fuck off
>>
>>27633824
take a chill pill, buddy

and I drive a car
>>
File: seventy_seven_horsepower.jpg (546 KB, 1920x1080)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>27633660
Reddit spacing so opinion discarded. Here's mine, fight me.
>>
>>27633877
I never posted on reddit. I tried once, but I couldn't figure out how that place worked

Does this make you feel better?

If you're in the USA and you like Kei trucks, just own up to being a weeb and you wanna fly your freak flag. Nobody in this modern age will care anymore. But these arent practical or worth importing to the USA for actual use. Unsafe, uncomfortable, cant tow hardly anything.
>"Muh farm/site use" bro just get a golf cart with a bed, or a John Deere Gator. The parts and serviceability are much more readily available
>"Muh bed size" get used base model Ford Ranger, or an old minivan and take the seats out if cargo space is what you need
>"Muh city car" bro if you live in a city, you probably have better public transport so just use that. If not, just buy a subcompact car for less than 2
>>
>>27633895
>Does this make you feel better?
Better. What your post misses is how convenient Japanese mini trucks are. Sold my American pickup after owning this awhile. Loading and loading is much easier with the drop sides and the height of the bed. The first one of these I owned was used by my local city council, who towed a 7x5 trailer with a zero steer mower everyday and racks of hand tools behind the cab. Fell in love with that truck as I looked at it from my workplace.
>>
>>27633992
>Loading and loading
Loading and unloading
>>
>>27633831
you ride the bus. kill yourself.
>>
>>27633992
>truck is completely scratch free and dirt free
>I sold my American truck
Yeah, you obviously didn’t need a truck, you don’t even get it dirty or scratched
>>
>>27634131
i work in bodywork and spray painting. Keep my cars clean.
>>
>>27634021
I drive a minivan you dope
>>
File: AAvGPv.jpg (682 KB, 2048x1536)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
>>
I can buy a Honda Acty for like $8k right now, there's a lot 5-10 minutes away that imports them.
>>
I was gonna buy one off a guy because it would make for a nice truck to move my product in and wrap in my company logo but apparently a bunch of money launderers at the AAMVA didn't like that

the ban on imported cars has been ridiculous for decades anyway, it's insane to me how cut-and-dry anti-citizenry most /o/ laws are.

Maybe I'll get the kei truck and register it as a motorcycle.
>>
File: zzz.jpg (33 KB, 640x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>27633660
>But these aren't practical or worth importing to the USA for actual use.

You're such a retard. The thing that blew up their popularity is farm use not weebs.

They're superior to a side-by-side for a fraction of the price.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.