[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

All due respect for our hero truckerfag, but I think its fair to have a thread that includes all work for """professional""" drivers.

obviously except those holding class B or lower licenses. lmao gtfo.
>>
File: 4ojeiy59a5m11.png (320 KB, 640x444)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
Where are the restrictionchads at? E and O here.
>>
Oh muh class a boo hoo backing muh trailer so hard
Try driving a box truck in the city dealing with cars and pedestrian and bikes that don't give a shit
Steering wheel holders will never know how easy they have it.
>>
>>27632516
I get paid more than you do to drive concrete mixers
>>27632887
I delivered fedex in kansas city for a month during christmas, it's easy.
>>
>>27632911
Yeah no shit FedEx is easy. There's a reason why their top pay is like 24/hr
Also Kansas City lmao
>>
>>27632915
damn I guess driving a box truck in a city isn't actually that hard when you're not allowed to whine like a faggot uninterrupted
>>
>>27632919
Hey director your bot is making word salad. Think you need to dial back the creative slider a little.
>>
idgaf if you're driving a bus or box truck, just hold an A license to do it. who the fuck goes to a CDL school for a B?
>>
>>27632911
I drove for fedex freight and had to take one of the box trucks out once and fuck the shit, the turning radius is dog shit compared to class a with a pup trailer.
>>
>>27632887
>>27632911
>>27632919
Drink bleach straight truck faggot
>>
>>27632951
>be retard
>keep being retarded
absolute madman
>>27633014
>who the fuck goes to a CDL school for a B?
concrete companies
>>
Class A chad, got a chill job with the municipal waste management organization, now I'm gonna have government bennies and drive the same route every week, home every night. Feels good
>>
>>27632516
I did some amazon delivers for 4 hours one day. You big rig fags have no idea what real work is like. You just sit in your comfy chair cruising the highways listening to trucker podcasts on your big rig headset all day. Weak shit.
>>
name ONE job better than driving party buses
>local
>short days
>fat tips
>customers are nothing more than self loading cargo and all you have to do is remain superficially polite to satisfy them
>cash tips
>easy driving
wedding season coming up, its the easiest money you'll get. then get back to tractor trailers for harvest season and rake it in.
>>
>>27635071
do you have to clean up vomit though
>>
>>27637613
I never have. luckily CDL drivers are scarce enough, let alone CDL drivers with a shred of customer service instinct, that you have some ability to dictate the terms of what you will or won't do.

one time I was driving a shuttle for this music festival between the show and the parking lots (about 8 miles) and it was just a shitshow
>probably around 20,000 people
>maybe like 8 buses, each holding about 40 people
>all queued up in a line that defied belief with how long it was
and people are just pissed and sick. bus was contracted until 10PM, the line was still thousands strong at that point. got $1000 cash to work another three hours from the festival organizer, who was at a DEFCON 1 level of panic.

bus was basically coated in vomit and various other nasty shit. dropped that shit off at the lot and texted the owner that he needs somebody to come out and clean it up.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.