[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700308880242020.jpg (69 KB, 900x750)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>Nürburgring and its consequences have been a disaster for the car-making race
Do you agree with him?
>>
>>27625517
What the fuck does that retard know about fast cars?
He can't drive for shit.
>>
File: 1 inch of snow in Texas.jpg (215 KB, 964x1122)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>27625517
well anyone who knows anything understands that Nerdburger fags chasing laptimes are just peak cringe; a natural outgrowth of unrestrained faggotry that is inevitable

it's like the advent of the nuclear bomb. it's unlikely we'll ever surpass it in terms of destructive capabilities, so there's some comfort in knowing that nerfberg is about as gay as things will ever get. probably gonna get less gay as safety nazis gain more power.
>>
>>27625517
>Do you agree with him?
i do take his point on cars over relying on using the burger king to design cars but its a moot point from a guy who has a dino rosso 458 speciale. i think at the time he was just sick of every car manufacturer shouting MUH NURBURGRING TIME and forgetting what's its like to live with those cars on real roads on a daily basis, especially the suspensions.
>>
>>27625517
kind of agree because the burgerking is quite a technical mountain course with varying speed corners and a narrow width as well as a good series of climbs and descents, on top of questionable road conditions compared to a dedicated track. It's no shit, a European touge course under the guise of circuit racing. The problem with the burgerking however, is how easy it is to just min-max speed over handling due to the length of some of the straights. My personal beef against the burgerking however is not about the track itself but the culture it bred about
>X car is faster than Y bcuz burger lap timez
when a car is more than horsepower and lap times
>>
>>27625597
>he was just sick of every car manufacturer shouting MUH NURBURGRING TIME and forgetting what's its like to live with those cars on real roads on a daily basis, especially the suspensions.

Literally this.
>>
File: 1653765965286.png (510 KB, 896x607)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>27625517
Yes. I hold the somewhat conflicting opinion that the Nurburgring is a fantastic racetrack in and of itself, and the Ring 24 Hours is the greatest endurance race on Earth- Le Mans eat your heart out- in no small part due to the sheer amount of classes and variety of cars that participate including everyday cars with rollcages alongside race spec GT cars, but ironically can't stand how those same everyday shitboxes must all be factory tuned for Muh Hurrdurrring Times for internet benchracing because that's what the bean counters think effective marketing is.
>>
well there's got to be a standard that every manufacturer compares each other to, and I think a well-regulated course lap time is much better than muh 0-62
>>
>>27625526
This picture was taken in Raleigh, North Carolina.
>>
>>27625597
>>27625621
the simple solution is to turn body roll and a raceable living room into selling points
kinda like how that ruf yellowbird burger ring video gets people wild but the driver was deliberately drifting and spinning the car since actually driving fast would've looked a lot more dull
make an ad like that but instead show off how much it bounces and how much fun everyone inside is having
>>
>>27625522
He drove a Veyron over 200mph. You will never be faster than Captain Slow.
>>
>>27625517
Yes because who the fuck cares about laptimes. They're a completely useless metric to judge performance. The only time it ever means anything is when it's done by the same driver on the same day with the same tires. As soon as you start comparing times done by random journalists and nameless company drivers in entirely different seasons with who even knows what tires then they're totally incomparable. One reason I respect Ford is they don't give a shit about the nurburgring and have never set """official""" laptimes
>>
>>27625764
Wow that's amazing anon!
He is a terrible driver who doesn't even know the basics of going fast and if you can't recognise that it's only because you are also completely ignorant of driving technique.
>>
>>27625798
As if you have more experience anon. Yeah, I'll go with the BBC broadcaster whose "character" is a slowpoke
>>
>>27625517
he's kinda right.
too many car manufacturers were/Are wanking over Burger-King times.
And that's coming from someone like me who is a track rat that races all the time.
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (70 KB, 1280x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>27625886
Yes anon I actually know how to drive fast, that's exactly why I have no respect for the pencil pushing journalist who is OVERTLY clueless.
You're clearly clueless too which is why you seem to gravitate towards their perceived authority rather than your reasoning.

If authority is what you seek, why not go with the BBC broadcaster who actually has a clue wtf he's doing and talking about? How about the guy who actually had a career in racing cars? I wonder what Tiff thinks about the Nordschleife.....
>>
>>27625935
>What the fuck does that retard know about fast cars?
You're the clueless one here.
>>
File: bouncy.webm (1014 KB, 1280x720)
1014 KB
1014 KB WEBM
>>27625747
>the simple solution is to turn body roll and a raceable living room into selling points
yeah
>>
>>27626108
after spamming this clip on this board i finally got the previous year model of that car on the way to my house. ive found a section of road that i might be able to replicate that turn with...after i fix it up of course
>>
>>27625960
I actually know how to drive a car fast anon, the pencil pushing top gear journalists don't and evidently you don't either if you can't recognise that.
>>
>>27625517
Yes, the burgerking is a fantastic track but its laptimes overfixation is benchracer central.
>>
>>27625517
Yes. Track != street, and a car designed to have the fastest lap times does not make for the most fun street car. You overemphasize top-end power over a wide torque band since your professional driver will always be in the right gear. You end up in a horsepower war because the easiest way to shave tenths off your time is to just accelerate faster out of corners, when the street driver is not generally racing up to 150MPH on back road straights trying to get to the end of the road the absolute fastest. (anyone who does try to 10/10 down straights is going to end up dead because it's absurdly easy to 20/10 an unfamiliar straight. (my closest calls have all come from going down a straight. The closest was doing 105 in a 40 in a Plymouth Grand Voyager. Caught air on a bump on just a slight curve in the road and didn't come down until I was in the other lane heading straight for a telephone pole.)
A track car is built wide for stability when you don't want wide on a narrow road with oncoming traffic, and having complete stability takes the fun out of driving. Having a back end that's a bit lively but controllable is way more fun than taking a corner like the car is on rails.
And a track car's suspension setup is just wrong for the street. If you see a NISMO Type R Z06 vibrating itself down the road, you just know the driver is thinking, "My stiff suspension is the HIGHEST PERFORMANCE ONE and the harsh ride is just the price I pay for performance!" When in actuality the vibration means that your suspension is set up wrong for the surface and speed you're driving at. Chassis movement should not be a part of the suspension geometry. There's a reason we don't hard mount the drivetrain and just let the chassis jump about over bumps. It's fucking terrible for performance. The suspension allows for the tire to follow the road, but if it's ramming the corner of the car into the sky, it's not following the road very well.
>>
>>27626108
I've tossed tiny stock hatchbacks with springy econoshit suspensions like that webm and had a great time
>>
>>27625517
>tall millionaire charismatic celebrity
>no children
what is wrong with him
>>
>>27626241
many such cases
>>
>>27626163
Read this, agree. Also steering, camber/toe. Nobody thinks twice to check it or set it up properly... Sad :(
>>
File: CqYGo79WAAASmrk.jpg (59 KB, 910x752)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>27626298
>Nobody
>>
>>27626126
Based, post it anon, I wanna see
>>
Its better than the top speed wars where all of the early 90s to mid 00s otherwise fast cars had stupid gearing and no aero at all. Nurburgring definitely fucked up some GT cars (see 550->599->F12->812, every model gets worse for actually road tripping), but for sports cars I don't really mind the influence of the lap time chasing.
>>
>>27626131
I wonder if this post made anon less insecure
>>
>>27626570
projection
>>
>>27626163
also absolutely massive brakes which never get anywhere to their heat capacity but still requiring you to get huge wheels for extra unsprung weight and no sidewall
>>
>>27626131
>I know how to drive fast but the top gear journalists who've been driving for their program don't
You sound pathetic and evidently you don't recognize how dumb you sound
>>
>>27625886
He was also the only one of the three who ever did professional driving
>>
>>27625935
How many professional races have you won anon?
>>
>>27627197
television isn't real
>>
File: 20240504_091649.jpg (2.42 MB, 2316x2316)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
>>27626366
it's finally here. it's actually smaller/narrower than i thought it'd be. it's a long boi though.
although the engine is cooked. it apparently split a heater hose (previous owner bypassed the heater core but bent the hose so much, goddamnit) and pissed all the coolant out, then got hot enough to apparently make a small fire on the exhaust manifolds. dunno what caught fire though, fuel or oil.
through zuckbook groups for this car i found a cool boomer that rebuilds these engines. i could probably do it myself, but i would likely stuff something up and knowing myself, i'd take a ridiculously long time to finish it. And this guy really knows his shit. When I was talking to him on the phone he started drifting off topic in a very stereotypical boomer fashion, but I loved it. It was cool just talking about cars and random shit
the interior looks nice, but things like the window cranks are really hard to move, and the speedo is broken. so i don't feel so bad about hooning and modifying it, and wanting to manual swap it.
>>
>>27627197
I do, they don't.
>but they're work for a car show so they MUST be good drivers
If you were able to use your own judgment rather than appealing to their position of authority you would see that they aren't good drivers, since you completely lack this judgement I can only assume it is because you have absolutely no idea about driving yourself.

>>27627735
It is entirely possible to have the knowledge and ability to drive fast without winning races anon.
>>
>ITT: a bunch of retards who haven't figured out that maybe the characters the actors played in one of the most scripted shows on the planet are not 100% true to the way they are in real life
>>
>>27625747
you don't need to sacrifice comfort for performance, but good suspension that can comfortably handle shit roads and racetracks (like ohlins dfv) is expensive, while slapping stiffer struts onto a car and calling it "sport" costs nothing
>>
>>27628552
>no they're just pretending to be shit drivers, they're secretly really good but no one has ever seen it
>>
>>27628568
i know but really i'm just sick of the whole pandering to people who ask for things they'll probably never use. Just look at the camry, it used to wear its blandness with pride. now though, it's gotta be sporty because people kept bitching that a grocery getter looks too much like a grocery getter. and if you wanted the bigger engine option, it gets rubber band tyres along with that instead of the fatter sidewalls the lower trims got
>>
>>27628574
Yes, they're making entertainment, not documentaries.
>>
>>27628620
I'm sure they are making entertainment, they're still shit drivers.
>>
>>27628633
[citation needed]
>>
File: spin-out_1.jpg (70 KB, 1168x657)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>27628647
>>
>>27628548
>I read books about driving fast so clearly I know more that someone who's job it was to drive cars fast
>>
>>27628648
that was not james may
>>
>>27628655
>read books
Lmao, I actually just do it.
>who's job it was to drive cars fast
Their job is entertainment remember, they don't drive cars fast.

>>27628656
Yeah he's supposed to be one of the better of the 3 at driving, James is even worse.
>>
>>27628664
>the one that crashes all the time is supposed to be the better of the 3
Which show did you watch lmao
>>
>>27628691
That's right James is even worse which is why he knows never to go anywhere even remotely close to a car's limits.
>>
File: file.png (3.69 MB, 2048x1154)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>>27628580
oh man I hate low profile tires more than anything, I don't get where the fuck they came from because they're awful in performance applications as well. Toyota's design dept is a mess and has been for a long time, it's too bad they can't poach Volvo's team or something. But speaking of Volvo, they keep getting savaged by retarded car journalists because their cars aren't "fun to drive" despite being comfortable and well-built. Total journalist death
>>
>>27628705
gearheadgate can't happen soon enough...
>>
>>27628548
>t. has 3 hpde days under his belt and now thinks he's the fastest driver ever
shiggy diggy
>>
>>27625935
tiff times himself mowing his lawn, im not sure if hes a man whos opinion should be entirely trusted on anything
>>
>>27628705
What I would give for more meat on the tyres of every modern car. High profile/thinner tyres are much cheaper too!
Billions must float along in comfort.
>>
>>27625886
May has the best taste in cars of the Top Gear crew, and all of his opinions have been entirely vindicated
>458 Speciale is one of the all time great Ferraris
>Alpine A110 is the best lightweight sports car on the market
>good handling and comfortable ride is more important in real life than lap time
>electric cars only make sense for rich city dwellers with country homes
>>
>>27628833
projecting
>>
File: 1703927704254878.webm (1.96 MB, 750x718)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB WEBM
>>27625526
>filename
That's just like any other day here really
>>
>>27628533
checked
pretty nice annon
>>
File: file.png (1.86 MB, 1600x1076)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>27628883
even le pinnacle of racing got infected by the cancer a few years ago. We need to RETVRN
>>
>>27628664
>>27628695
You are even worse than James May until proven otherwise.
>>
>>27629270
I did not expect that
>>
>>27629472
the guy took a look at it today, we managed to get it to turn over, and even though it's misfiring and probably running on 4 cylinders, holy shit it sounds fucken MEAN, you really feel it more than you hear it. i asked him about a holley sniper kit and he warned me away from it, telling me to just stick with the AVS2 carb since it's sprays fuel into the engine with a pattern that's closer to a fuel injector than a conventional carb.
>>
>>27626427
Some of those cars made so much power and torque that I don't even mind the thought of careening towards 200 mph in 4th
>>
>>27629514
Little Jamesie gets MOGGED by the big muscular Van Chads
>>
>>27628664
>Yeah he's supposed to be one of the better of the 3 at driving, James is even worse.
wasn't that actually a fault in some shitty torque vectoring program the manufacturer used in the car? I remember there was an interview between hammond and the CEO of the company that made the car and i could feel that he isn't one bit honest, just a scared bitch trying to damage control his company.
>>
>>27626108
That's sped way up.
>>
>>27629556
No that was his cope which just further proves how ABSOLUTELY RETARDEDLY CLUELESS he is about driving fast. He even got in a tiff with some racing driver who said something like:
>A racing driver would not have crashed like that
And why did he say that? Because anyone who has half a racing brain, which I must assume you do not, can see that he took a completely retarded line into that corner which is the entire reason he crashed.

Hammond's cope and denial about the crash shows how stupid he is: his logic is that because he tried to make the car slide in testing by flooring it around a corner, but the car wouldn't slide, then that meant the car couldn't slide at all..... so when it did slide it must've been some "anomaly with the torque vectoring". This is complete retardation because anyone with a modicum of experience in cars with anywhere near or greater than 50% rear weight bias knows that accelerating around a corner will INCREASE REAR TRACTION AND A TENDENCY TOWARDS UNDERSTEER, and anyone with any knowledge of handling at all knows that even a car setup to understeer CAN OVERSTEER if you swing it pendulum style (like Hamster did) especially if you snap off the throttle or brake hard at the right time.

He did everything wrong and blamed everyone else.
>>
>>27629562
I would generally agree until i saw that faggot CEO squirming under scrutiny.
>>A racing driver would not have crashed like that
because racing drivers don't usually drive some cucked millenial ev appliance designed by techbros.
>>
>>27629569
The CEO guy has no idea why Hammond crashed, he's a tech nerd, he could only say that they didn't find anything wrong in the data, he was nervous because someone was trying to blame him for shit that he had no idea how to deny.
Watch the footage of Hammond crashing - you can see for yourself, like that racing driver saw, that Hammond made the typical mistake of not compromising your line in the first corner to set yourself up for the second corner.
>>
>>27625764
>drive Veyron 200 mph
>can't drive evo in a tunnel
wow he's sooooo good at being le EPIC racing driver.
>>
>>27629533
Checked after market throttle body injection isn't worth it.
>>
>>27629558
it isn't
it's from The Seven Ups. nothing in that car chase was sped up at all
there's one point where the bad guy in the pontiac blows off a door and in the next scene you can actually see one of the camera crew diving for cover. the behind the scenes for the movie is pretty wild.
>>
>>27628533
checked and based
>>
>>27628954
No, I just know way too many people exactly like you
>>
>>27629849
and your projecting them onto me
>>
>>27629854
How much track time do you have under your belt then?
>>
>>27629900
none, I'm 100% street nigga
>>
>>27629901
Larping retard, figured as much.
>>
>>27629949
projecting
>>
modern car comfort is ruined more by safety standards and emissions more then Nürburgring lap time publicity.
>>
>>27625517
Holy shit I just realised this is an uncle Ted reference

Industrial society and its future

Give it a read
>>
>>27628533
Cool color too. I think Ivory's really underrated.
>>
>>27632360
Are you 12 years old?
>>
>>27629533
He's right. There's a lot less to go wrong with carbs, and their unreliability is massively overstated. I daily carbed v8s and I've installed a lot of those Holley efi kits, and I can tell you the efi absolutely is not worth it.
Old pushrod V8's with carbs and points are retardedly simple to wrench on and fix, and hard to kill. Nice car anon, that thing is sweet.
>>
>>27628705
>But speaking of Volvo, they keep getting savaged by retarded car journalists because their cars aren't "fun to drive" despite being comfortable and well-built. Total journalist death
Aren't they owned by Geely now? I heard the QC on them has gone to shit in recent years. I was in a Polestar recently and it makes Tesla seem like Teutonic luxury.
>>
>>27633737
Carbs may be easy to work on, but EFI is even simpler again because you turn the key and it just werks.
>>
File: 20230921_112119.jpg (1.85 MB, 4004x1908)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>27633766
There's a big difference between a factory EFI setup and an aftermarket Sniper/Terminator installation on a previously carbed car. I've had to fix the former on tons of shitboxes and they're almost always more of a pain than the carb was originally. But boomers usually think EFI=easy, so they dump a few grand into these systems only to have them shit the bed. Unless you're doing forced induction or making big power, they're rarely worth it.
Carbs just werk too when you have them set up right. Haven't touched the carb on my truck in 3 years and it starts up every time, no matter the weather. But yeah, occasional cleaning in inevitable.
>>
>>27633861
fix the latter*
Sorry, I'm no english major.
>>
>>27633861
Just don't leave it sitting long enough for the fuel to dry up in the bowl
>>
>>27633878
Can't forget to do that also because of corn gas turning to gelatin.
>>
>>27633765
Yeah, Geely bought them, but have been pretty hands off. The build quality is still good in my experience, though like any other manufacturer they'll make duds. They've been having problems with their TCAM electronics module, especially in their EVs, and the hardware for their Android-based infotainment was generally underspecced until recently. The twincharge I4 engine that they were using is a pile of shit, while the others are horribly underpowered. Moving away from their nice I6s to overstressed 4-bangers was a mistake, but Europe gonna Europe

As for Polestar, I tried a Polestar 2 out and it felt like a coffin inside, and the materials quality is mediocre because they're all-in on using recycled shit. The leather upgrade helps a bit, but it's definitely not up to par with older Volvos
>>
>>27633686
yeah it looks nice, but honestly, i'm still kicking myself for waiting too long on one that used to be owned by the army of all things. it had a really cool army green paint too. previous owner already overhauled the engine to run on unleaded, and it had a radio and passenger mirror too. this car needs all three kek.
>>27633737
>>27633861
thanks again, i'll definitely get an avs2 with electric choke. im sure it'll be a nice bump from whatever 2 barrel carb is in there. my primary concern is being able to just turn the key and go every time, ive only ever owned 90s EFI toyotas so far, so it's a bit of a jump going to a 60s fuckhueg carbed v8.
>>
>>27629551
shame i don't live near you. would love to see a gif of my own boat hauling ass around a bend like that lmao
>>
File: 1714709522300405.jpg (208 KB, 1100x1300)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>27628833
Honestly I just had two days of one of those classes and it made me realize the magnitude of difference between where I am and professional driving
>>
>>27629575
>GM CEO states he has no idea why ignition coils keep failing, causing car to explode
>Clearly that driver did something wrong because a good driver wouldn't let their car explode
>>
>>27629578
Yeah because driving in a tunnel screws with your driving a lot
>>
>>27629901
So you actually don't know shit about driving, you just think making loud broom broom noises out of your dacia is skill
>>
>>27633737
Carbs either need to be tuned daily for good power/efficiency, or are brute forcing results at expense of performance and efficiency
>>
>>27636172
Where does this misconception even come from? That's not even remotely true.
What would you even be tuning on a carb every day? You set your float height and jet size when you rebuild it, set your idle mix and choke when its on the car, and you're done. As long as the carb doesn't get shit in it, you don't have to touch it for years.
>>
>>27636172
>Carbs either need to be tuned daily for good power/efficiency
bro what. even though i've never dealt with carbs ive never heard this one
>>
>>27636145
Yeah, it's a pretty humbling experience if you go into it thinking you're hot shit. I was an instructor with the Svt cobra club for a while and rode along with tons of fags just like >>27628548 who came to the track thinking they were irl dagumi because they've driven fast on the street a few times. Without exception, they were the worst drivers of the day, lel.
It takes a lot of seat time before you get decent, but even just a day or two of HPDE is enormously helpful for getting better. Best thing you can do is just listen and learn, be open to criticism and advice from the instructors.
>>
>>27636163
Okay but where does Hamster's abhorrent driving line come into your imaginary scenario?
>>
>>27636170
projecting
>>
>>27625522
Post car
>>
File: doriiifito.png (219 KB, 593x517)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>27636508
>>
>>27636502
You say that a lot. You also make claims of skill but offer no evidence.
Hitchens’ Razor applies
>>
>>27636654
Read the thread again bucko
>>
>>27636696
The thread is about May being right on the matters of cars.
>>
>>27636844
May the pencil pushing journalist who has never entered a corner fast in his life
>>
>>27636561
is that the 5sfte? maybe one day i'll come down in my barge and throw it around those roads
>>
>>27637553
Yeah but that was when it was 73kws of 2S-C power
Marulan is starting up drift days again bruz, although they're starting off as a wet track "driver anti-skid training" sorta deal, but it's better than nothing.
If the concept is successful I might see you at one some day
>>
>every car has low-profile tyres and hard suspension
He’s right
>>
File: corollahybrid.jpg (354 KB, 1672x941)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>27637573
Except it has nothing to do with nurburgring times
>>
>>27625517
The Nordschleife especially favors top speed because of that ridiculously long straight.
>>
>>27636871
He was part of a professional driving team before he set foot in the BBC
>>
File: 1430035911488.jpg (12 KB, 250x250)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>27639001
>>
>>27639118
Larsen's Biscuits and Peniston Oils were his sponsors
>>
Burgerring was built to be a test track for production cars.
>lots of elevation
>variation of turns
>long lap to have many driving situations

Seconds dont really matter but its a difference when a car needs 7 or 10 minutes for a lap.
>>
>>27625517
Obviously not, every car is a fucking suv or crossover these days.
>>
>>27625517
Nowehere near as bad as what bong-gear did to it. Or the bongs in general for that matter,
>>
>>27628705
>Total journalist death
This.
>corvette able to trade blows with the 911 and some Ferraris for an affordable price
>journalists complain the vette isn't midengined
>vette is now midengined and no longer affordable
>journalists still complain
>>
>>27640003
a quick google search determines that it was for racing
>>
>>27628705
>they're awful in performance applications as well
how so? i thought the lower profile is meant to give better/quicker steering response since there's less sidewall flex
>>
>>27625526
>it's unlikely we'll ever surpass it in terms of destructive capabilities
A bomb that operates at the quantum chromodynamic level is possible and would likely crack a planet. In the future, we're likely to be throwing stellar bodies around as kinetic weapons. You wanna know what happens when a neutron star whacks a planet at near lightspeed? Big destruction.
>>
>>27636167
Out of the 3, I'm pretty sure May has crashed the most cars. Hammond's a close second.
I don't recall Clarkson ever crashing anything.
>>
>>27642824
Outside of the show, Hammond has definitely crashed the most and he tends to have the worst crashes.
>>
>>27642824
>>27642839
why don't they just hook a wheel to their computers and play assetto like us /o/chads? these silly clueless boomers haha they don't know how to drive fast...
>>
>>27628893
Yes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.