[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Hone Depot Auto.jpg (257 KB, 1550x929)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
This mechanic has been operating a shop out of the Home Depot parking lot for weeks and Home Depot hasn't done shit. There is an O'Reilly's on the property so he is all set. This proves that there is always somewhere to work on your car.
>>
I always take mine, and other nearby carts back where they belong when i go to my local grocery stores.
>>
>>27625069
>zog turns a blind eye to spics breaking the law
Typical
>>
>>27625069
It is great until something goes wrong, oreillys doesn't have something you need and you have to leave the car there risking it getting broken into or towed. No thanks. I save enough money living with my mom I can pay someone to do it properly.
>>
>>27625091
Also it depends where you live. Some people are more kind and will let you work there, others want you out immediately while you're already working on it.
>>
>>27625093
>but th..they might ask me to leave...
If a man can get paid to fix other people's cars there and live out of his van without getting hassled, then you'll be fine.
>>
>>27625069
>This mechanic has been operating a shop out of the Home Depot parking lot for weeks and Home Depot hasn't done shit.
This is bad why?
>>
See, this is why you can't give people an inch. Then guys like OP see someone else got an inch and start demanding a mile.
>>
>>27625087
>>27625219
>plays hall monitor with people that aren’t bothering anyone
get your T levels checked. it always puzzles me when guys get upset with others that are just fixing their property in places where they aren’t directly bothering anyone but the guys (You) staring at them.
>>
>>27625247
>puzzles me when guys get upset
Because they just paid $1,800- to get their alternator replaced at the dealership.
>>
>>27625194
Mostly because they wouldn't let those lacking civil rights lawyers do it.
>>
>>27625247
Fuck you loser, try getting a job.
>>
>>27625341
i’m rubber you’re glue
>>
>>27625069
Is that '79 Beauville on the right? Nice!
>>
>>27625247
Society only continues to function when everyone plays by the same rules and has respect for the concept of decorum. If you ever wondered why third world cities are filled with prostitutes wetmarkets and favelas, it's because everyone said "fuck it" and started shitting where they slept. Just as you're advocating.
>>
>>27625388
That's the mechanic's home.
>>
>>27625503
>society is falling apart because some beaner isn't paying rent and taxes properly
Are you new to the planet? Jesus fucking christ
>searching for "respect and decorum" in the home depot parking lot.
Lol oh you're actually just a pearl clutching retard.
>>
>>27625516
That's literally why, dumbfuck. Meximutts are active detractors precisely because they contribute nothing and instead leech off the goodwill and trust of white society.

Shortsighted retards like you are why society has degenerated to where it is, because you say "it's just the Home Depot parking lot, who cares", blissfully unaware that every hill you cede ratchets us ever closer towards Brazilification. You should be swinging from a lamppost for treason.
>>
>>27625536
>local man provides value to his community by fixing cars for cheap in a parking lot
>this is a bad thing for some reason
>>
>>27625516
I see your point that it's not a big deal, but the other anon has a point too - shit becomes a slippery slope and things can go from clean to unkempt in a hurry. Sure, that one guy might not be hurting anything, and maybe he's just earning the cash to keep himself going. Not really a problem, right? But where is he disposing of fluids and other trash? Dumping it behind that wall? What if the cars that sit their overnight, disabled, become a target for theft? And sure, Home Depot has a huge parking lot that's half filled most days so there's plenty of space, but what if another hobo mechanic decides to set up next to him? Even if they get along, how many can be allowed? What if other businesses decide to start popping up in the Home Depot parking lot? Do we tolerate mechanics, food trucks, dog grooming service, a car wash, and a flea market? Where are they getting power and water from, and where are they shitting? If Home Depot is collecting rent from them, then whatever, that's their prerogative. If not, they've got squatters that are using property they paid for and might scare off customers. If any of these people are sleeping in the lot at night, what if other vagrants without a business start camping there? You have to call it somewhere.
>>
>>27625073
They pay a couple retarded niglet kids to do that already. Don't take their jobs.
>>
>>27625550
>Do we tolerate mechanics, food trucks, dog grooming service, a car wash, and a flea market?
This sounds based, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>27625511
Based, that's a nice van.
>>
>>27625550
That's all true, but there is nothing preventing a car owner from servicing their own car in a parking lot except for cowardice and a history of failure.
>>
>>27625543
>provides value by providing an inferior service that detracts from the homogeneity and sense of professionalism and respect

Your the sort of person that fills his yard with wrecked cars and lets his shitheaps leak motor oil into the storm drains and then wonders why his neighbours all want him gone. Now post hand, Pablo
>>
>>27625069
>buy expensive tool needed for a single job
>same day return
Profit
>>
>>27625550
Imagine getting your car serviced while you eat tacos and get your balls washed.
>>
>>27625728
there are a few mechanics in my city whose customers follow them around to whatever shop works out the best at the time. very rare, but every one of their customers would take their near-collector-grade classic cars to them in a taco bell parking lot if that's where they worked
>>
>>27625728
>detracts from the homogeneity
Good thing you have plenty of homo to balance it back out, all by yourself.
>>
>>27625728
Imagine chimping out this hard over someone else running a successful business.
>>
>>27625895
The funniest thing about this shit is that people don't realize that A.) this is based, B.) it fights against the suburban loss of community and local togetherness that people bitch and moan about as the source of all their problems, and C.) is literally how communities fucking worked all over the world before the modern era. Everyone just pitches a fucking tent in the middle of town and sells shit and provides services. This is literally the tradition for every fucking human culture on earth.
>>
>>27625728
If he provides an inferior service then people will cease to seek his services and he'll go out of business. That's the free market and it works much better than whatever communist cuck bullshit you want
>>
>>27625069
I used to be a manager at Home Depot. I would not have given a single fuck about this happening during business hours at the far end of the parking lot where I had plausible deniability. As the overnight manager I sent the police to roust everybody except people parking to carpool. Too many fuckers getting comfortable in your lot at night and the next thing you know all your goddamn ride mowers are gone, the lumber behind the building is all fucking raided, and there are homeless people living in your shed showcase. I hated that job. The "Orange Life" can suck my butthole.
>>
>>27625247
>t. spic
>>
>>27625561
>Don't take their jobs.
Don't worry they're emptying out the cardboard baler because grocery wages are all supervisors in training.
>>
>>27625503
>Society only continues to function when everyone plays by the same rules and has respect for the concept of decorum
Not necessarily. Human societies have a very wide range of tolerance for chaos. Even Haiti continues to exist amid the squalor and warlording. Society always tries to rebuild out of instinct. Humans are social creatures.

Humanity has yet to witness a true extinction event like the aftermath of the Finno-Korean Hyper-War.
>>
>>27626247
Haiti is not a great example of why we should tolerate mechanics operating in parking lots.
>>
>>27626247
>Society always tries to rebuild out of instinct. Humans are social creatures.
Haiti is a horrible example.
Negros aren't human.

Earthquake hits Japan followed by tsunami that ravishes coastal communities:
>townspeople clear debris from roads so government crews can gain access.
>cleanup crews only have to load neatly laid out piles into trucks
>people who lost everything help complete strangers clean their homes and businesses.

Earthquake hits Haiti:
>millions of dollars in aid squandered and lost through corruption and embezzlement.
>a decade later a man sits on a pile of rubble in the middle of the street and while drinking a beer asks "who gonna clean dis up?"
>>
>>27626224
>th-they’re ganging up on me! am i in the wrong?
>ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem
hahahahahhahaha point and laugh at him hahahahahahahaha
>>
State law requires that mechanics doing commercial work have licenses - and while it isn't uncommon for car owners to get friends and acquaintances to fix their cars in garages or outside homes, it's unusual for a black market to be so out in the open. Violation of the law carries a $5,000 administrative fine or up to six months in jail.
>>
>>27627574
I saw a report on the news where a 4 yearold Hispanic girl was selling chiclets (a type of gum) on a New York subway platform by herself.
That's straight out of Tijuana.
The U.S. has fallen and the elites are just picking the bones clean to insure they have enough wealth to last for generations
>>
File: oak.jpg (94 KB, 960x654)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>27625069
This shit has been going on in Oakland for decades.
>>
File: NO OIL CHANGES.gif (24 KB, 863x589)
24 KB
24 KB GIF
>>27627644
Why don't they put one of these up?
>>
>>27625069
pretty based as long he doesn’t spill fluids or ruins anything, in parking lots of groceries stores or just large feilds of parking i see everything from fruit stands, hispanic women selling food out their old SUV and to full on mobile burger joints.

Why not a mechanic who cares eventually he will get enough money to open a proper shop and he is gone
>>
>>27628083
>a mechanic who cares
Those usually are successful enough to have a proper shop.
>>
never forget that 4chan is at least 50% spics, they speak english but they aren't fooling anyone

>>27625069
lmao maybe in mexico
every parking lot here has a security guard on site and a tow service under contract, if not on site - the bargain store "shopping centers" literally have a tow truck sitting there all day, every day

the home depot nearest to me has these portable surveillance tower trailers throughout the parking field, it's a trailer-able generator on wheels + tower + camera array + microphones + whatever telecom equipment it needs to transmit the data wherever
but you still see nonwhites doing "field repairs" wherever they please

>>27625599
wrong - cctv everywhere, private security everywhere, police on constant "lot patrol" in any nicer area like a mall
if you're white you get chased away ASAP, if you're not white they don't want a $10,000,000 racial profiling lawsuit

>>27627623
https://nypost.com/2024/05/01/us-news/city-hall-is-taking-candy-from-babies-to-end-subway-peddling-as-parents-plead-i-need-to-work/
>>
>dumb dropout working at an establishment that will fuck up your car
>with jew "insurance" if they somehow fuck up your car

>someone experienced enough to have the balls to work in a parking lot to change your oil
mmhmm
>>
Illegal gimeegrants are allowed to run a repair shop in a parking lot. A citizen will get chased off for checking his oil.
>>
File: 80455.png (621 KB, 966x593)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
when I work on my shitbox in my moms driveway im "violating hoa regulations", "lowering property value" and "letting motor oil and antifreeze drain directly to a storm sewer"
When I work on my shitbox in the orielly auto parts parking lot im "a servant of zog", "breaking down modern society (good?)" and a "filthy homeless niggerspic"
garageless wrenchers truly are the most oppressed race
>>
>>27625087
What law is being broken?>>27625073
>>
>>27629109
Why not use your mom’s garage?
>>
>>27626217
used to be a manager at Home Depot. I would not have given a single fuck
That’s why you got fired.
>>
>>27625341
>>27625503
>>27626224
>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH ALL THR HOOPS THAT THE FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO KEEP SMALL BUSINESSES FROM FORMING!

Retarded crab people. Most of, if not all zoning, property, and business regulations are designed for the express purpose of keeping property values high, therefore property taxes high, not for the good of the public
>>
>>27625728
If it’s an inferior service, the free market fixes that by blessing him with no business. Or people, very angry people, coming back about broken cars.
>>
>>27625728
My shitboxes don’t “leak” oil into the towns water supply, it gets put there. By me.
>>
>>27626247
Haiti is both the greatest and most retarded choice you could have ever imagined. Not only is Haiti the only failed state in the western hemisphere, people are literally eating each other. There is no formal government, what is there has no power over the country as cannibals own the capital now. Communists still manage there , yes, but holy shit is it tenuous to suggest that the place is functioning. Not to split the blame off these niggers either, but we can’t ignore the US and France literally keeping Haiti in the dark ages. If you wanted a great example of how communities and such form with minimal regulations, Hoovervilles might have been a better example. How urban centers developed from like 1800-1960 in US would have been the best example
>>
>>27628092
>everyone is born with enough money to open a shop, get licensed, pay all the legal work, or is willing to get raped on a small business loan
>>
>>27625503
>If you ever wondered why third world cities are filled with prostitutes wetmarkets and favelas
Seattle CHOP / CHAZ

The Home Depot closest to me is also located next door to a tiny park. It is filled with hispanic immigrants that you can make deals with for help with home improvement projects or if you need general day labor for something. It is somewhat self-regulating as these immigrants don't shit the bed - the park remains clean and orderly and they don't toss trash on the ground. The city and Home Depot leaves them alone. After activity was noticed, the city did prune bushes down to knee and waist height as well as removing some shrubs to allow visual gaps. There's no possibility of hiding by crouching behind a bush there so the issue of public safety was dealt with.
>>
>>27625503
>>27625550
You're the type of stupid nigger to mandate via HOA that your neighbor can't work on his car in the driveway, aren't you?
>>
>>27631396
Driveway is not problem. Taking up all the street parking with your projects is a problem.
>>
>>27631334
No. Most successful mechanics start with nothing. Trust fund kiddies don’t become professional mechanics.
>>
>>27627623
>subways are safe enough that a 4 year old girl can sell wares by herself
the west has truly fallen
>>
>>27632500
That’s exactly what I’m saying retard.
>>
File: download (50).jpg (80 KB, 700x467)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>27632556
>New York subways are safe
Hahahahahhahaahah
>>
>>27632645
Successful mechanics understand that a proper shop makes you more money that curbside repairs.
>>
>>27633101
Not every successful mechanic starts out with a shop.
>>
>>27625069
Beats wrenching on the side of the road
>>
>>27625194
He's not paying taxes, he's not supporting the insurance system, and the corporate real estate system.
Basically he's cheating instead of playing this rigged game called society.
>>
>>27633130
They start out working in someone else’s shop.
>>
>>27631398
I'm so glad i don't live in some low trust, nosy, pushy shit hole like you where retards act out their gay power trips via HOA bylaws. Wholly un-American and painfully communist.
I keep my classic/project parked on the street 6 months of the year and it has led to countless positive interactions with neighbors.
>>
>>27633388
The sun has worse effects on paint and rubber that rain does. If you have the garage space, why not garage it year round?
>>
>>27625503
Are you vaccinated or is that magically exempt from the "same rules, respect, and decorum" concept?
>>
>>27625087
Kill yourself Karen.
>>
>>27625069
LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE!!
If this was disruptive or dangerous than I could see your point, but objectively, it's harmless.

Secondly, you are ASSUMING that he hasn't been given permission or at least spoken with management.
There's no fucking way that it's gone unnoticed, for Liability reasons.
>>
File: aking.jpg (150 KB, 1078x879)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>27635630
>it's harmless.
>>
>>27627697
>"ayo, the sign don't say no engine swaps!"
You also shouldn't assume blacks can read.
>>
>>27628092
It's really hard to get a shop of your own by yourself, starting from nothing. You have to have a troop of grease monkeys working for you if you want enough revenue to even keep the utilities on. I've been working out of my F-150 since covid doing mobile work. A shop still seems like a pipe dream for me. I just want to buy a shitty house with enough land to build a little shop of my own so I can work where I live and streamline my process.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.