[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does anyone get lazy and use those dog walking apps? What's been your experience with them?
>>
>>4790453
I know some people who make good money from it. Enough to pay for a mortgage good, but they do it as a full time job.

On the other end of it I don't get it. If you cant walk a dog even for 10 minutes why have one to begin with? You might aswell have a cat and I am not even saying that as an insult.
>>
>>4790606
I have a midday walker for the days when I’m at work. Got walker from neighborhood recommendations rather than an app though.
>>
One of my friends did. His dog came back with behavioral issues, and when he called about it he was told their dog was started on prong collar corrections for "reactivity"

I personally knew the extent of the dogs reactivity was very mild pulling but after that they were up to snarling and aggressive sounding barking. The walker's "apology" was "your dog has dominance issues, just correct them harder".
>>
>>4790453
Dog walking app? What the fuck is that?
>>
>>4790683
Look up wag on the app store
>>
i use a dog walker sometimes but it's a lady in the neighborhood that i know and have seen her walking other neighbors dogs. i wouldn't let a random off an app walk my dog. first time the dog gets walked you should go with them too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.