[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701928499691172.png (910 KB, 1142x693)
910 KB
910 KB PNG
Does /an/ have any experience with pet sitting services or pet hotels? I have to go overseas in the summer for two weeks, and I have to leave my two cats behind. I don't have any friends or family that can look after them. What's the best option here? I'm having panic attacks thinking about having to leave them with someone I don't know.
>>
>>4780433
My kot would die of stress if I did that lmfao
>>
>>4780433
Well my cat hates other cats and will attack them so I would rather leave him in the house and have someone come feed and check on him, and change the litter box. Someone that has pet sitting references and seems trustworthy, I'll just give them a key. My cat would get bored and be sad so I could not have a fun trip knowing this. But he will live.

If you don't already have some camera I would get one you can check on. I have one and only plug it in when I'm away for all day or longer. But my cat just gets confused if I use the speaker to talk to him so I don't, I just look and make sure he's ok, usually he's just sleeping.
>>
>>4780433
Pet sitting makes me nervous because I don’t really trust strangers in my home. I don’t have a pet hotel. I think you’re right to be worried but it doesn’t sound like you have much of a choice.
>>
>>4780433
your panic attacks is the toxo being alarmed you'll be away from your masters
>>
Just use a site like Rover. They're vetted (kek) pet sitters with ratings and reviews. They'll send someone over twice a day to feed and interact with your cats. I've used it numerous times. I have a favorite petsitter.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.