[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Subject
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]


All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!


[Catalog] [Archive]

File: 1508954419101.jpg (655 KB, 2941x1570)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
I hope those humans get to mars, that'd be a great episode! Also, can you believe all those Brazilians marching up to America's border? Oh my gosh!

Also, I find Lyra in one of these threads again, I'm going to throw her into Tartarus myself.
3 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>33281077
>I'm a massive faggot who hates fun
>>
>>33280605
Honestly, what they need is some huge common threat to overcome like a gamma ray burst to actually advance the plot
>>
>>33282211
This! I want to see the sci fi arc start already.

I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics the christfags and other religionfags will have to make once the little humans make contact with other sentient beings.
>>
File: 1500836078658.png (202 KB, 1541x395)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>33280605
Roleplaying is against the rules
>>
>>33282241
Your mom.

File: full.jpg (129 KB, 900x900)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Previous Thread: >>33269805

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gf8UOWR5eIfp8FqpAWt3EUrSCCocOWazrZlMiTJwAYs

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:https://pastebin.com/z3CWqhnG

Prompt Archives:
https://pastebin.com/GAa4Wunt

WiP Story Archives:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XiJRe1NWl_kIoWsHssZ27BMV7bZAe1jgX59-dWggYkA/edit?usp=sharing
239 replies and 67 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>33282287
probably not, but why hunt safely when you can do something stupid that has a 20% chance of being awesome, a 70% chance of blowing up in your face, or a 10% chance of killing you? 90% of the time you get a fantastic story out of it and that's worth more than any game you might bag
>tl;dr - do it for the lulz
>>
>>33282287
Bong here, i took woodworking, i could maybe build a small trebuchet if i figure out where i put my notes from back then.
>>
>>33282161
Didn't the scp site do the same?
>>
does anyone have that piece of LaP's poor little human boyz with Bon Bon and Lyra because I can't find it in his bin.
>>
>>33282310
>trebuchet hunting
not sure if /k/ would launch rocks at deer or themselves "to get the drop on their prey"

Previous Thread: >>33243412
Post pics, and love Sunset.

Sunset Sunday Pastebin- http://pastebin.com/EG5MyMqE (embed)
GreentextSavant’s Pastebin- http://pastebin.com/u/AlexanderGrey
BG9's Pastebin- https://pastebin.com/u/BG9_Reborn
Gritsaw’s Pastebin- http://pastebin.com/u/Gritsaw
Zharkaer's Pastebin- https://pastebin.com/u/Zharkaer
Tstar231's Pastebin- https://pastebin.com/u/Tstar231

Sunset Greentexts-
Sunset x Anon by XMRWRITEFAGX- http://pastebin.com/8D0At0aP
Burning Sensation (NSFW, Mutant Sunset x Anon) by SUPERKEATON https://pastebin.com/uFRYAqki

Sunset EQG Shorts- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNXV9Mb7egjHnPs8HxD56ec6qea0A-b7e

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
File: everycreature.jpg (28 KB, 284x329)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>
File: [neighs internally].gif (758 KB, 235x499)
758 KB
758 KB GIF
>>33282304
Non-ponies!? Where?
>>
>>33282299
Why raps draw Shimmy with giant tits?
>>
>>33282304
very based

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/PjB4LKgd (embed)
154 replies and 102 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1543994093617.png (342 KB, 791x809)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>33277753
This one does.
>>
File: 494144961.png (851 KB, 1575x1225)
851 KB
851 KB PNG
>>
File: 1415610276978.png (2.36 MB, 2308x2132)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
best ship
>>
File: Gleaming eye.png (2.36 MB, 1920x1094)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
>>
File: Rawr.png (251 KB, 400x400)
251 KB
251 KB PNG

File: season_2_cast_poster.png (1.1 MB, 1112x719)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
You may not like it, but this is what peak writing looks like.
12 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>33281059
Probably some Canterlot grill from S5E14
>>
File: 1209221.png (1.17 MB, 1024x1024)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>33281065
She kinda looks like Button's mom, but way more horny.
>>
>>33281050
>S2 and S4 probably gave me more emotions though.
Fucking this. I've been rewatching the older seasons and S2 made me shed some tears a couple times, mostly out of nostalgial and general good feels.
I'll probably cry like a little bich in S4 when I get to see the treebrary get destroyed.
>>
>>33281187
>People will feel nostalgic over the 2010s
It has begun. It has begun. Zoomers, you are zombies.
>>
>>33277788
What I missed about season 2 compared to season 1 was the lack of group episodes. Almost every episode was about only a few characters, you rarely saw them together or interact.
Pinkie Pie lost the song aspect of her character, she didn't randomly burst into song as much.
Almost all the Rainbow Dash episodes were bad (thank you Cindy Morrow for saving Rainbow Dash that season)
Loss of fantasy elements, in season 1 there were constantly magical creatures appearing even in episodes that weren't about them, to remind you that they lived in a mysterious, magical land.
And season 2 was the beginning of the americafication of the series, the process of transforming Equestria from a magical land with unique lore and history and culture, to a mirror of USA, that doesn't feel like its own thing anymore. Especially Nightmare Night and Hearth's Warming Eve. But this wasn't that bad, it got a lot worse in later seasons.

File: 1760652.png (1.37 MB, 990x1530)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Original Movie Intro!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oMY5YRdhAQ

827: Best Gift Ever!
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6wabaf
https://mega.nz/#!17Q02YJZ!C_ywCfQ9Tst8jSVswqCyPz030Z-XQpFO6MhkWYpk248

Nightmare Knights #3 is storytimed here!
>>33280053

Previous threads are here!
>>33277296
>>33279002
178 replies and 94 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
...the internet still exists?
>>
>>33281938
W-wew. That barely-featureless crotch reminded me of those pics that Pabbley used to draw before going full-porn.
It's a matter of time, NC is doomed, he can keep pretending, but I'm absolutely sure that when he was drawing that Tavi, at some point he thought, how would it look without panties?
>>
>>33282308
I didn't mean the rule itself, dumbass. I meant the site.
>>
>>33282308
I hope they'll shut it down soon enough.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (296 KB, 1920x1080)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>33282294

File: 1761340.png (2.51 MB, 1800x1900)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
The new channel seems to be free of noise so far edition.

Twilight: I can't really believe your story Anon, buildings with over 100 levels? Flying boats bigger than Ponyville? And yet there's no magic in your world? Please.
>Growing tired of Twilight's berating, you go out into the world to prove her wrong.

That's the prompt that started it all. So what's this thread about? It's about Anon bringing human science and inventions to Equestria and a disbelieving Twilight. Although, that's not necessarily the prompt you need to follow if writing is what you desire.

Thread Story List.
http://pastebin.com/XKLNjAAx

Legacy thread(s):
#54 _ >>33148396
#54.5 >>33156740
#54.6 >>33171559
#54.7 >>33188794
126 replies and 28 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 130551786802.jpg (31 KB, 298x345)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>33275316
>>33276515
>>33277538
kek from page 3
>>
>>
>>33278418
That's a really good looking piece of art
>>
progress to the first page!
>>
>>33274332
Yeah it can be little daunting with how long it's been going

Thread.
>>
File: 1515896311621.jpg (79 KB, 456x455)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>33281592
Pat yourself on the back. I tried to come up with a retort for like half an hour, but only autistic screeching would come out.

t. a pony gamedev
>>
>>33281592
Very true. Drawfags have had a decade of experience before they got into ponies. The gamedevs before ponies didn't even open the game editor once in their life.
>>
>>33282275
Bullshit.
Some of best drawfags didn't know how to draw for shit before season 5.
>>
File: doubt.png (100 KB, 400x240)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>33282302
proof?

>"Hey look, a frog!"
>"I'm gonna lick it!"
I had a giggle.
29 replies and 8 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>33277022
>>33277114
But why
>>
File: _.png (184 KB, 510x598)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>33278095
Why not?
>>
>>33272694
Who's the maker?
>>
>>33282271
M. A. Larson.
>>
>>33282271
me (M.A. Larson)

Cute OCs.
421 replies and 172 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1686957.png (1.16 MB, 1238x1650)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>
>>33280622
A cutie! I want to give her a sugar cube.
>>
>>33280483
On one hand OP has been extremely bad at keeping any sort of schedule from this world, and yet pretty good at actually coming back repeatedly despite that
On the other hand I'm pretty sure it's been a good bit longer than usual since last time
So I think there's no way to know whether OP is dead forever or he just changed his posting schedule from once ever like four months to once every year or two.
>>33280530
Got a link? Sounds like I completely missed that thread
>>
>>
>>33279461
It's not gay when there's a dress

File: 1539967973360.png (3.05 MB, 873x1082)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB PNG
Current story: "Painting of Three" by Waxworks: https://pastebin.com/LiVRuP3W

Previous thread stories:
"Song of Stone" by Waxworks: https://pastebin.com/jj9PFKt5
"Brothers in Sickness" by Waxworks: https://pastebin.com/3JVphbX5
"Identify" by Waxworks: https://pastebin.com/NZW880iE


Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/BAzHNBn
Whatever you like to do with horror, it can be discussed here.

Artfag:
E2: http://imgur.com/a/gVAa5
DS Stoner (Dapper Skeleton).


Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
125 replies and 71 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: face_your_fears.jpg (172 KB, 1024x1415)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>33279503
>>
File: Cheerilee_closeup.png (653 KB, 1280x1280)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>33278079
“Is it dangerous?” Roseluck asked.

“I couldn’t tell you. It’s just… walking, but let’s not get any closer.”

They watched it as they walked past the building. It was a limber thing, and once it had crossed the length of the floor it turned around and went back, pacing the length of the broken building’s wall. Sometimes it would disappear behind a portion of wall that still stood, or it would have to clamber over a pile of stone rubble, but it never slowed in its walk. It could pace along the length and up the pile and around obstacles at its same speed the entire time. Its legs were long and spindly, and it seemed to lengthen them when it stepped over some debris or rotting piles of things as it walked. There was no indication it possessed any curiosity, as it didn’t look anywhere but straight ahead in its patrol, as though that was its entire purpose for existing; to walk the length of that building. When they left it behind, Roseluck was glad for it. The unsettling appearance left a bad taste in her mouth.

“That thing was kind of neat. Strange, but neat,” Derpy said cheerfully. Both Roseluck and Braeburn gave her a look. Neither of them had appreciated the sight, because if there was one, there were bound to be more. Creatures weren’t born alone, and where there was one child, there would be multiples, even if they didn’t all come from the same parent. The thing would have siblings, and they would be nearby. That one might have been stupid or aimless, but that wasn’t any guarantee the others would be. They’d have to keep an eye out.

“I didn’t like it,” Roseluck responded.
>>
>>33281861
“Hrm,” was all Braeburn said. He had turned away from the building and focused his eyes ahead along the broken cobbled street. Roseluck didn’t know what he was thinking about, but she feared it was the same thing she was worried about; that there would be more.

“Where are we going?” Roseluck asked. It was much the same question as what they were doing, but she wanted answers, and he wasn’t giving any.

“We’re going to chase the Stranger if you insist on following me. If you’re that worried about getting home, the chances that we will encounter another door are higher the longer we follow him.”

“You know this is the direction he went?” Roseluck looked down the road. The sun – which appeared to be setting – was in this direction. It was a pale yellow, more of a bone white than a true yellow at all, but it loomed large in the distance. It was the best approximation of direction she had at the moment.

“I do. I can see him there, in the distance.”

“You can?” Roseluck squinted. She saw nothing that looked like a pony, even a covered one. She saw rocks and scraggly trees and the skeletons of buildings, but no ponies.

Braeburn nodded. “He’s there, always just out of reach. When I do catch him, he’s usually chasing or harassing somepony else, leaving me little time to try and stop him.” Braeburn looked down at his hooves, plodding along on the cobbles. “When I do reach him and lash out, he merely survives. He turns to smoke and seeps away from me, disappears into another door or around another corner. He turns ponies against me, making enemies of allies, mistaken allies of enemies, and tricks me into choosing the wrong path. He claims my fate is tied to his, and I can’t refute it.”
>>
>>33281870
"Strange new world and strange new places, brought on and on by the same old faces."

Updated my journal: https://pastebin.com/LiVRuP3W
>>

File: 1542221692237.png (299 KB, 1100x700)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
There is nothing more pure than love between a man and a mare.

"stronk waifu will bear you many stronk foals" edition

Old thread >>33225267

Stories by Tsar Anon: https://pastebin.com/BnjZqwM3

Stories by DGCT: https://pastebin.com/u/dontgooglecrotchtits

Minty's Careful Steps: https://pastebin.com/P2aD5GVa

A Heart Longs for Another: https://pastebin.com/11TXCVXJ

Muted Heartbeat: https://pastebin.com/TPH2m6cU

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
400 replies and 191 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 15440151291950.jpg (196 KB, 1440x720)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>33281714
Old enough to know what to look for, have enough time to witness 3-4 more seasons. Could be worse.
>>
File: Oh fuck I'm old now.gif (489 KB, 500x370)
489 KB
489 KB GIF
>>33281714
>tfw, for a time, I reflected the 30-year-old-boomer meme (sans monster energy drink)
>got up at 7am to do yard work during summer
>now that it's winter my schedule has shifted to the point that I go to sleep at around 3am and am lucky to get out of bed before noon
I'm gonna need to break that habit before work starts up again in a couple months, but interesting stuff only seems to happen at the dead watches of night EST.
>>
>>33281671
>Ywn go with your stronk nordpone wife on elder scrolls type adventures, fighting the horrors of the land
>>
>>33281908
>tfw when Nordpone would ask you to sit with her near a campfire and tell tales of your adventyures, before snuggling inside an extra large bedroll
>>
File: Bleak falls.jpg (248 KB, 1132x800)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>33282217
>Swn impart the secrets of two hooved weapon fighting while teaching her the secrets of alchemy before settling for a picturesque view of the snow coated mountains

File: 1902655.png (335 KB, 1280x1894)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>General Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/SSdQjjhU

Previous thread:
>>33257030
302 replies and 37 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>33281872
Apple Bloom could totally drive me to bankruptcy. I would spend my last cent if she asked. god damn.
>>
>>33281924
Maud knows other people have hangups
She doesn't care. It's not like following all the rules would magically transform her into someone people treat normal. She'd have to give up everything she cares about
>>
>>33282137
Why don't you give an example of a recent green that's actually done what you're describing? You're only embarrassing yourself at this point honestly.
>>
>>33282013
it wont last.
>>33282120
likely. not that he's a buttpirate but he just needs someone to get his family to stop asking why he's not dating
>"it would SEVERELY drain my power crystals"
>>
>>33282227
>Why don't you give an example of a recent green that's actually done what you're describing?
So you're basically saying that a green that treats incest like actual incest has never existed in the entire history of this general?

File: ☀.png (707 KB, 800x800)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
Welcome to the My Massive Pony Thread!
Properly Sized Princesses Edition

Check out our slowly growing pastebin: http://pastebin.com/9HrRJZqs

Writers, artists, and critique are always welcome so long as it pertains to the main idea of the thread which is size difference.

Previous thread: >>33198851
176 replies and 74 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1449511218612.png (805 KB, 1500x1500)
805 KB
805 KB PNG
>tfw no big soft hooves to rub ;-;
>>
>>
ponies are natural predators of griffons
>>
File: squeeze.jpg (44 KB, 695x463)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>33281025
Do this. Get stuck. Die before they can get you out.
>>
File: red dots.png (107 KB, 1282x581)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>33281027
I love red dots.

>"Hey Anon! It's Sunday!"
>"Ready to go to church with me?"
>"You promised you would, remember?"

>"Hey anon, you want to stop by the range with me after school?"
>"You do have a gun, right anon?"

>"Hey Anon! I'm going down to the polling place so I can vote in the GOP primaries."
>"Wanna come with?"
>"You're a registered Republican, aren't you anon?"

>"Hey Anon! You've got your drivers license, right?"
>"You do? Sweet! Me and a few of the girls were going to go bomb the abortion clinic downtown after school."
>"Wanna be our getaway driver?"
64 replies and 18 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>33266997
Are Equestrians conservative if there's no such thing as liberalism?
>>
>>33267032
>>33267612
This. Jesus wasn't a pacifist pussy. Love isn't letting people do whatever they want even if it hurts them. Jesus wasn't afraid to speak his mind, break a few things, and generally rock the boat for what he knew was right. While blowing up a whole clinic is a bit much, giving a musim exchange student a swirly and throwing her in a locker is within the realm of posibility for sunny buns.
>>
>>33268690
You don't convince SJWs.
You convince everyone who isn't buying into SJ.
>>
>>33280192
Don't forget he demands death penalty for a lot of things.
Murder, rape, pedophilia (anything below 14), illegal immigration (I'm not joking).
>>
>>33277204
1 of 2 corrrect


Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.