[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

So I was rolling with a new white belt female today and she didnt tap to rnc so I choked her out and she pissed herself. She came to and started crying

Then the instructor told me to go home for the day. This was a few hours ago. Idk what to say?

Did I do anything wrong?
>>
i came, nice erotica anon
>>
And then everyone clapped
>>
>>194470
I have never seen someone piss themselves after getting choked out. I know before he died gene lebell used to do a prank where after choking someone out he’d throw some water on their pants, but I’ve never actually seen or heard of someone in real life pissing or shidding themselves after being choked unconscious.
>>
>>194470
Anon first of all with a white belt girl always go smooth, and if you catch a submission and you see your opponent don't tap, just catch and release, try something else, it will help you your gamplan
>>194495
Once I was close to passing out after a guillotine and almost I pee myself, I recovered just in time
>>
>>194470
Well, you took someone who's never been choked before and didn't know they should tap, put them to sleep and put them in one of the most embarrassing situations for an adult to be in, guaranteeing that they won't return and will recommend discourage anyone they know from going to this gym
Yes, you are a retard
>>
>>194470
Based women killer
>>
>>194470
Yes, you should have carried on until she shat herself too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.