[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

5'7 guy here. Gimme the best martial arts to effectively beat someone twice my size, if they have little to no experience.
>>
Bonus points for martial arts to effectively beat someone twice my weight.
>>
>>194236
MMA is the closest thing we have to real fighting, so the answer is MMA. Specifically:
>enough striking to know safe distances
>enough wrestling for a snatch single
>enough BJJ for a guillotine or RNC

Unless they are athletic, it would not be that hard to get a big guy off their feet
>>
File: C0z9PXMUsAAGUwF.jpg (50 KB, 516x731)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>194236
>posting the photoshopped picture
>>
>>194236
Gun
>>
>>194236
Anything legitimate combat sport you train consistently is going to put you leagues above the average person so just pick whatever one you like the most and are willing to train long term.
>>194238
All martial should seek to make the most efficient use of your body against the opponent. Opponents with no training are inefficient in the use of their strength and because of that a trained but smaller man can sometimes defeat a larger one. What matters is that you practice consistently.
>>
>>194236
Any martial art COULD work if trained correctly, but if I had to pick one, probably some sort of stand-up wrestling since close range makes their superior reach pointless and your center of gravity is already lower than theirs.
>>
>>194236
Muay Thai, BJJ, or a combo of both.
>>
>>194236
Stay inside little guy, you aren't strong enough to swindle a pussy from Chad at one of the bars.
>>
>>194242
>enough striking to know safe distances
Lanklets can use teeps, oblique kicks, jabs and crosses to keep the safe distance but there's no safe distance for a manlet other than running away. If he doesn't want to grapple, he should go close enough to throw a hook or uppercut and use footwork, head movement and blocks not to get hit.
>>
>>194449
Nta, but I am small enough to crawl inside your asshole
>>
>>194449
Nice attempt at trying to blackpill me. I VILL beat Chad. I VILL smash stacy's tight pussy.
>>
>>194244
This. 3 years ago a BJJ black belt got shot and killed in a club in Brazil by an off-duty cop (go figure) and I remembered all the YouTube MMA influencers releasing videos discussing how firearms should be illegal and banned since they're so unfair. 'The Fight Bible' did a 15 minute long video just bitching and moaning about how overpowered firearms are.
>>
just shank a nigga
>>
>>194236
Gun-in-hand kata
>>
>>194236
MMA.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.