[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Vic+Singh+Piper+Cover.jpg (1.43 MB, 1440x1440)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
I've been detoxing a lot lately, and became inclined to christianity, I think it gives me balance. I work as a model and do "obscure" art.
I really enjoy my own company, and I've met many big shot christians, everyone I've met has been real creepy to me, so I'd rather pursue it on my own 100%, how can I do this?
I really don't like christians, they're very creepy (again), but I want to get closer to the faith, how can i do this?

I mean the real faith. The same one that melville believed in and helped him write the best book of all time, or orson welles was also a christian and did the best film of all time. I think the church should be more welcoming to more serious auteurs.

Should I work with someone or by myself?
>>
>christianity
Why incline to any ideology? Attain non dual wisdom
>>
>>37842722
>. I work as a model and do "obscure" art.
I mention this cause I want to avoid, the classic ignorant fearful christian
>>
>>37842722
The church doesn't have to be an establishment with a building, it can simply be you and other believers of christ. Ignore this mason >>37842733
>>
>>37842722
Read Emmet Fox's "Sermon on the Mount".
>>
You just want to follow God to help your work? Not because you want to love other people and Him?
>>
>>37842722
I'm not going to stop saying this, because it makes you guys seethe. So yeah, time to rip the Band-Aid off. YHWH is a demon. YHWH is tied to Jesus and you can't have Jesus without him. Please tell me how YHWH is the good god and why he is worthy of any worship.
>>
>>37842984
>Please tell me how YHWH is the good god and why he is worthy of any worship.
No
>>
>>37842992
So you can't defend it. You only attack in the name of that demon. Interesting. I'd like to hear the others response to this. You're just showing the demonic nature of that "god".
>>
Read the gospel. Have you done this yet? Start there.
Then read the whole bible. You may enjoy the work of Maurice Nicoll.
>>
>>37843003
How did I attack you?
>>
>>37843049
You haven't YET, but you will. You'll react emotionally because you can't handle the idea that YHWH is a demonic Canaanite god and that Jesus is tied to him.
>>
File: h4p9v75jr8c21[1].jpg (906 KB, 2034x2405)
906 KB
906 KB JPG
>>37842722
all of these 60's rockstars worshiped satan

alister crowley= Timmothy Leary
https://youtu.be/jMOynjuAPvM?si=hzVYfkDyZi7_23xG
>>
>>37843057
I'm not going to try to convince you of anything. Not even Jesus Christ himself could convince everyone. Even if I did use my words to somehow convince you, that wouldn't be true faith. It has to come from you first.
>>
>>37843069
Isn't our job as Christians to spread the gospel
>>
File: Zook.png (317 KB, 635x429)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>37843057

Lol, I can handle it, but I think it is stupid to lump Jesus in with ye ole draggy boy. I mean I am pretty sure Jesus even alluded to being from a diffrent god then Yah, like the true God, have you never hear of this take? I doubt it. Negi, is this why you were at 666 sub when I subbed to you? Cluckin' digger.
>>
>>37843133
Honestly, I just think it's a good idea to inform people of the story and just receive the people that are drawn to Christ. Maybe I'm wrong idk. Fishers of men but also beware of casting pearls before swine.
>>
>>37843149

definitely beware of casting pearls before swine
>>
>>37843140
Ok you're trying at least. I'll give you that. However...
>I am pretty sure Jesus even alluded to being from a diffrent god then Yah
Yet there's proof in the story of Jesus that shows he is tied to the YHWH entity and also the truth behind the "monotheism" of the "Bene Yisrael". They got that from the Magi or Persian priests. The tendency of humanity to self snitch is astounding.
>666 subscribers
That was kinda funny, but otherwise unimportant. Only idiots think it meant something.
Overall I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting some actual fight from the followers of a desert demon god of war.
>>
File: Special Ant.png (162 KB, 1607x410)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>37843184

>Overall I'm a little disappointed

Same, I though you were a follower of JC. Well, here is hoping you go back to him.
>>
>>37843285
Sorry, not going back into the Matrix. I got out. It's not like it's hard to find the information about what a lie it all is.
>>
>>37842722
Tons of fake Christians out there. Tons of cults who claim to be Christian but couldn’t be further from the truth. Read the Bible and try the spirits - by their fruits ye shall know them. Do their works align with the teachings of the Bible or are they living as they please, picking and choosing which parts they “believe”. Pray about it too. You’ll find an answer soon enough. If there’s no decent churches in the vicinity you’ll simply have to make do getting by on your own
>>
>>37843290

LOL!!! Unless you are a dev or something, you are still in this Martix, this literally simulated falsehood. I mean, tossing JC is not going to help you bust out. Godspeed Negi, may you lose your siggerly ways. (are you a Zoroastrian btw?)
>>
>>37843333
I'm not a Zoroastrian. I blame them for teaching some savage Hebrews about monotheism. I wish those savages had been left in the desert alone with their false god YHWH. Now we have to deal with them and people who also mix in Kalki with that YHWH myth. Unlike them, I'm actually trying to figure out what archons are on the right side.
>>
Gnosticism is fucking poison
>>
>>37843407
true
>>
>>37843327

>Do their works align with the teachings of the Bible or are they living as they please, picking and choosing which parts they “believe”.

Not to rain on your good message that I believe to be mostly true, but do be aware that the Bible is not invincible, at it has be edited(even ones already printed and on shelves), it now says God's name is Jealous, that he hisses, that he make folks worship a snake idol, that he loves the smell of burning animal, among other things.

It is called the Bible Mandela Effects/Bible Changes/Bible ME.
>>
>>37843327
>>37843432

I will link to a Discord server(link in a doc, sorry, c3nsors and all) that can go more into detail on this matter:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LaiLLTTybLUY3bKOw9K4QyB1BcjjWkVg7iaEb0wBqHw/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>37842722
The way you are saying it , looks really bad. And the way you appear to take it , it won't be good for you either.

As an experiment , pretend to be a creep and see how that goes.

On your end look at the bright and positive. Feed Joy and not sorrow by means of lack or want. Ask for better prices.
>>
Bump to keep this alive.
>>
>>37845554
Why?
What do you want to achieve ?
Why are you asking about the alien religion that is currently in crisis ?
They sent you because you'll be received well? You only spoke of male christians
You never met female christians ?
Is patriarchy drilled into people like you from a young age ?
>>
>>37842722
https://www.contendingfortruth.com/
>>
File: 11.jpg (81 KB, 800x450)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>37842722
>so I'd rather pursue it on my own 100%, how can I do this?

Read the sacred texts yourself, as well as the early church fathers.

You will find what you are looking for there, and not (for the most part) in the modern church
>>
I'll continue studying on my own and privately. Avoiding christians, too. I hate it when middle aged men touch my forehead. It's happened too often.

>>37843599
- Ask for better prices.
- Pretend to be a creep.
No, I don't think I will ever do that.
>>
>>37847263
And probably keep my religion to myself. I've quit social media which helps.
>>
>>37847263

Why do (other)Christians creep you out so much? In mean I kinda get were you are coming from, but not to the extent you are saying.
>>
>>37843057
You don't even know the correct vowels for the four letter word
>>
>>37842722
lime and limpid green a second scene now fights between the blue you once knew...
>>
>>37842722
Toxic self (dead - i of time) has a spectrum of soul and it is necessary for survival, its like dark spots of moon.

Without toxic self its not possible to get jobs of monetory system, since technology is related to it, people have mini version of it and it formed as hive through soul energy of tears.

That spectrum protects itself through rituals of religons and rituals of technology and its an deliberate attack on other spectrum of soul through a device (sentience of dark earth) that is necessary for survival and defending..

So religioms and tech is scam agiast other spectrum of soul and as well as protection to that dark spectrum of soul that has set them up.

It eliminates darkness of soul in few people so those people become good, while at the same time it maintains dark spectrum of soul so it can dominate, gangstalk and can feed on.
>>
>>37843069
This is so absurd to me. People come to believe things because they are persuaded to believe them. It is not normal to just POOF suddenly believe something you haven't even been told about. There's no reason why belief in Christianity would be any different in that regard.
>>
File: PASigma_00199_.png (1.54 MB, 1344x768)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>37842722
Follow your instincts, they're obviously correct. Skip the church, read books that appeal to you, and cpray to Iseous Kristos directly. He's a near-omnipotent enlightened man. You don't need idol worship, boomer politics, and co-opted pagan rituals to reach him.
>>
>>37842722
Just read Quran and the Creator of the universes (Allah) will help you find the absolute truth (Islam)
>>
>>37842722
If you want to learn the truth then read the King James Version of the bible. The other versions are corrupted.

The bible is God's true word and the only way to God is through accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

Don't pay any attention to Catholic superstitions and Jewish fables. Just read, pray, and have patience.

You might not like people but fellowship is a central tenet of Christianity.
>>
>>37842722
Christianity as a religion is practice with churches. Have you tried looking into traditions like Oriental Orthodoxy, Eastern Orthodoxy, Lutheranism, Catholicism Anglicanism? Only evangelicals are really weird in the creepy sense.
>>
Read, pray and meditate.
Definitely read the gospels. It took me a while to get into Paul but a lot of the epistles, his and others, are actually pretty good when you are in a place to get them. The OT also has a lot of depth but again, depending on where you are coming from, you may not want to get into it right away.
If you are on /x/, Meditations on the Tarot is really good. There is a general thread for reading it on /lit/ that I hope continues. They are only on the second chapter. It’s a really heavy book, if you want something lighter Gareth Knight has written some good stuff.
There have been a lot of great mystics. Reading St Teresa has been very helpful for my practice. Patristics are very rich for understanding the theology—Athanasius’ On the Incarnation is short but fundamental. Ccel.org has lots of free epubs.
For prayer, try to be very regular. Despite writing about all the books above, this is really the most important thing. The Rosary combines prayer and meditation and is very extensible. It is very simple on the surface but can take you a lot of places. Psalms are also great for daily recitation and meditation. I say Psalms 23, 51 and 91 at the start of my Rosary instead of the first three Hail Mary’s.
The love of Christ is very real and incomparable. Seek it relentlessly and you will know real joy.
>>
>>37843432
>>37843499
>>37852985

No, KJV is most corrupt in fact. Refer to my other comments, there is a link to a server that will explain everything to you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.