[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ayy.png (186 KB, 519x390)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
There's billions of people on the planet they could choose, so why are certain individuals picked?
>>
>>37842026
The better question is why do they only take the mentally unhinged?
>>
>>37842331
Because they hate normies
>>
meh
abduction is random and there’s a lot more abductions than what are reported
>>
>>37842026
Supposedly genetics matter. Abductions often occur across generations of the same family.
>>
they randomly select a rural area and take whoever has the juiciest anus
>>
>>37842377
interesting, the ayys are performing cross-generational gene studies
either that or its just the same type of hallucinations running in the family lol
>>
>>37842026
i tell them
>>
>>37842026
Would it be more or less disturbing if you found out aliens looked like cows
>>
>>37842353
This is generally true, most cases of NHI anger appear to be related to people not being 'cool' or not taking the opportunity to challenge them instead of swallowing the shit they say. Some are really anal and demand certain emotions or reactions only, but that's not the whole story. Big secret is, it's not just the human being tested in an encounter, but seeing the larger game is almost impossible to perceive if you're convinced you're a hotshot entity from beyond spacetime with nothing to learn from our planet of the hairless apes.
OP, you're not even hitting it on the head, yet. Why do some abductions take place with the victim being entirely unconscious and unaware? Is the occasional presence of futuristic canopic jars, just people's arms or legs or other organs being abducted, really the crude medical experimentation that it seems to be, from our perspectives?
It's a very, very small proportion of people who actually get conscious communication, and most of those have a bit of a patronizing tone, which can be a test to see if you'll stand up against an outside force as an equal. The much larger group of visited people are never consciously communicated with, and some are just overhearing contact going on between the NHI and something else in you. Simplest answer is, you're just hardware running software that's much more interesting than you are, and they mostly check every so often to see if you've developed whatever they consider REAL sentience.
>>
>>37842485
Ayys don't actually care about you or anyone else, they just poop, shit, and do whatever star command says to do
>>
>>37842026
hybridization programs - human hybrids are also transferred to other star systems. soul transfers - certain souls of interest are selected to reincarnate in specified bodies and genetic lineages. this is a loosh farm planet, they control everything.
>>
>>37842026
The more retarded the abductee is, the better, listen to the testimonies of abducted people, they always seem to be retarded, normoid npc's who don't know how to detail very well what they experienced.
>>
>>37842485
sensitive little buggers
>>
>>37842377
>>37842409
"Alien abductions" are in reality just a cover for cult/government mind control programming. This is the reason for 'it' being intergenerational, because trauma-based mind control is intergenerational. Information and links:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/36916947/
>>
File: 1714852009008841.jpg (91 KB, 1024x749)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
They go by credibility
>>
>>37842026
No one can be abducted if the higher self doesn't wish it.
>>
>>37844786
I want to get abducted, is my higher self getting in the way bc it knows better than I do?
How to manual override?
>>
>>37842485
Has real sentience been achieved then?
>>
>>37842457
Just confusing

Why do cattle mutilations happen then?
>>
>>37842485
This lines up with both tge external and internal absolute truth

How'd you get this info?

Any more nuggets?

Is it related to comscious will and belief?
>>
>>37842331
You don’t think some people could BECOME unhinged from it afterwards?

You try keeping your cool experiencing that.

>>37842026
John Mack put some very interesting accounts of this in his books (Abduction, and Cosmic Passport) from patients he worked with, if I remember it right. At least one of them, in delving through his memories, recalled and/or was shown by the beings he was interacting with, a memory of a pre-birth state where he was interacting with the same entities now interacting with him in his life appearing as aliens, or his soul interacting with their souls. The memory of a pre-life state and suggestion that his interaction with these entities went across through different lifetimes (precious reincarnation where he was also contacted by them or even may have been one of them), and/or that it was a pre-life agreement in between reincarnations, basically that HIS soul would be HERE on Earth and contacted and communicated with by these aliens and/or a reincarnation of them.

>>37842485
This is interesting and I think you’re hitting the nail on the head in some parts. An analogy (which of course many would find disturbing and hence quickly put it out their minds) might be that we are to them as less-intelligent animals are to ourselves, or that we are seen as retarded/mentally deficit compared to them. Yet that, just as we have some concepts of animal rights and what proper experimenting on or captivity of animals should be like and what can’t be done, they also might have such rules, a degree of empathy for us, but also sometimes seeming cold/cruel just as we can be to animals (even with our concept of “animal rights”).
>>
>>37842485
What is NHI?
>>
Abduction happens as intimidation? Initiation? What is the purpose?
>>
>>37844842
If the alien can't tell the difference between our intelligence and the intelligence of an animal I'll have to assume the alien is retarded.
>>
>>37842331
>why do they only take the mentally unhinged?
I would have thought that was obvious; nobody will believe them.
>>
>>37844865
You got my analogy wrong, that’s a very uncharitable reading kek. But I admit I write in too roundabout a way sometimes.

The analogy is:
certain animals —> ourselves :: ourselves —> ETI/NHI**

(**extraterrestrial or nonhuman intelligence)

In English: the relationship in intelligence between some more intelligent animals to ourselves might be proportional to the relationship between ourselves and more advanced ETI. (If we’re lucky — an even more extreme case might be that the gap is even bigger; instead of us being to them like some of the more intelligent primates or intelligent animals like dolphins are to us, there might be an even bigger gap where we’re like chickens to them; or, there could be many intelligent extraterrestrial species sliding along this scale in many ways, some closer to us, others much more intelligent and evolved than us.)

They, theoretically being more intelligent than us, would certainly and obviously be aware that we are clearly more intelligent than other animals on Earth and different from them.
>>
>>37844864

See

>>37844776
>>
File: 1703835229346572.jpg (81 KB, 556x432)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>37844842
>>37844946
>Be abducted several times by different species, sometimes grays, reptilians, the blond guys, hybrids, the cat people, mantises, you name it, I met them
>somehow I'm able to shake off the paralysis and go full survival mode, killed some of them in a panic
>Sometimes I'm cool and collaborative but the slightest sign of a perceived threat can switch on my PTSD and things end bad for both sides, I've hurt people who were nice to me and tried hard to make me fell at ease, that's the only thing I regret because thy were helping me and I knew it. It's like I have a genetic fail safe
>one time one hybrid told me I was "a failure", meaning I was really hard to handle and communicate since I almost always resorted to violence, I blame the reptilians because they treat humans like cattle and can be brutal when they want it, I have mostly bad memories from them
>all of them have labeled me as "dangerous" or a hazard, I remember waking up mid surgery or abduction only to be put to sleep in a hurry, they always were wary of me
>yet they keep coming because of my DNA, I know there is something about my blood, got the virus three times and didn't die
>>
>>37842026
They ask me who they are allowed to observe and then abductions are a form they need to fill out, but requires a 5 day investigation prior to submission.
Why?
>>
They only want the best of the best (tasting Individuals' brains) much like Cicada 3301 they got to be some aliens too.
>>
>>37844776
So it's happening because my father was in the military? What is the intended purpose for me then?
>>
>>37847447
So is it because high dynamic range is a metaphor for expanded perception, induced by intergenerational trauma, or that I am a toy being observed for entertainment?
>>
>>37847465
The holocaust makes more sense now, the telling of it
>>
...human efforts to comprehend typically do not even begin to comprehend the perspective of the beings from the stars..
People tend to carry their presumptions with higher weight and value than the information that they would be exposed to if they were able to remain fully conscious during the interactions with the beings.

If you don't have the ability to remember your own experience with them you likely are not actually seeking the real answers to these questions.. and if you have developed the ability to remain conscious while you are within the field effects of their technology, that are usually capable of keeping humans unaware, then you will have a growing collection of memories of your own experience with the beings.

These experiences typically create more questions than they resolve but even so they do resolve a great deal

I spent several years with nearly full conscious awareness during a majority of the interactions..

The first point I would make about presumptions embedded within your question.. how much do you really know about the true nature of the biological process of replication through genetic material? What is the relationship between consciousness and the substance of the genetic material? Is consciousness a function of the complex quantum fields of the atomic material of the genetic substance?

The beings don't see you as an isolated person who has no relationship with the continuum of humanity as it exists as a collective presence.. at least not all of them do. Those who do.. have a radically different perspective even from the other beings that are present here and are attending to the human presence here on this world.

Our perspective of reality.. of the physics of what we perceive as linear material reality.. is not a complete picture of the context that we actually do reside within

The beings are a present here as a hierarchy of various tiers of technology levels and interface with technology that increases cognitive capacity.
>>
>>37847553
They are not measuring you as a selected individual.. they are tracking the full presence of humanity.. there is no aspect of it that they are failing to observe and record. They are watching your consciousness and its relationship to the apparent 'physical' material reality. You are not an isolated presence that has no bearing on the universe beyond your own observable 'physical' existence..
In fact the presence of consciousness is as big of a deal as the presence of a 'black hole'
Your own consciousness has a boundary that is related to the concept of the event horizon of the conceptual presence of a black hole.. and the entire universe is lensed around your presence through the nature of the way the bosonic field of your consciousness is related to the resonant bosonic field that is the shared common ground of humanity.. the apparent 'fixed' value of the higgs boson and the related field
>>
>>37842331
Conscious awareness of your own interactions with the beings and their technology is the cause of the condition of being "unhinged"
The issue is a matter of what they are becoming unhinged away from.. the experience is the cause for these individuals to detach from the notion that they are going to be able to find significant guidance from the other humans that are present here.. they are rendered detached, "unhinged", from the notion that they are going to find real answers and knowledge from the other humans.

You are simply unaware of the reality of the experience.. and have attachment to the guidance of humans that are not in a position to provide any real knowledge of the situation. You have a biased perspective that is founded in attachment to the inexperienced and uninformed
>>
>>37842485
They had better get around to me one of these days then
>>
>>37847553
>how much do you really know about the true nature of the biological process of replication through genetic material? What is the relationship between consciousness and the substance of the genetic material?

I don't know anything about this

>The beings don't see you as an isolated person who has no relationship with the continuum of humanity

I suppose this is just how I feel

>have attachment to the guidance of humans that are not in a position to provide any real knowledge of the situation. You have a biased perspective that is founded in attachment to the inexperienced and uninformed

Maybe there is more a want for connection, I am trying to interpret what I experience, but I also often set it aside or distance from it because something feels like its missing. I don't have a goal to work towards. The one i had (starting a family) does not make me feel much anymore
>>
File: 1712950547498130.png (104 KB, 340x447)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>37842026
by counting how many times subject said a nigger word. humans with highest count get selected for abduction and anal probing
>>
I believe everyone gets taken eventually. Some people remember it, some have the trauma unlocked by later trauma.
>>
>>37848105
Everyone really?
>>
>>37848109
I think so but I admit, I don't know for sure. The one I met was elusive and coy about it in a cheeky way.

They were surprised because they didn't "know about me" already. The fact that they were shocked to not know about a suburban kid in the 90's seemed to say a lot about just how much they know about us in general.
>>
>>37842026
goodbye 4chan, going to leave for a while, an alien says he needs to talk to me in his UFO, something about my butt :/
>>
>>37848116
He's gonna send you right back when he sees how poorly you wipe
>>
>>37848114
Are you saying that they are very unaware of what suburban life was like for many of us growing up in the 90s?
>>
>>37842026
Best documentary on not as often discussed human mutilations that happen: https://youtu.be/xK5toSBqbPY?si=SgejN1Vyhw13DEli

They do cow mutilations but they also do human mutilations. Some say it’s just as wide of a phenomenon as the cattle mutilations but don’t want the public to be in a panic. Watch the YouTube documentary it’s pretty eerie. YouTube takes it down all the time as well.
>>
>>37847840
And you just added one more to your score there buddy, kek.
>>
>>37842026
We know they take people with certain traits at the very least.
>people with RH negative blood type
>neuro-divergent people, particularly those with ADHD and/or autism
>caucasian, hispanic, meso-american and native american seemed to be the most popular races or at the very least, have the highest rates of abduction accounts
>they generally prefer people with an above-average IQ
>they also gravitate towards people who've experienced severe trauma in their lives
>blue, green and light-hazel eyes people are prime targets
>people with red or blonde hair are also prime targets
>they follow blood lines, chances if you're an abductee, then your mother, father, sibling, grandparent or close relative is/was also an abductee
>>
>>37848175
They are more or less aware, they just don't seem to think its a hinderance to what they're doing. I think its more that our culture and interpersonal lives aren't interesting to them at all combined with their belief that their methods of memory wiping are sufficiently affectatious.

Interesting fact: I am RH-
>>
I don't think it's random. They're looking for something in particular. All abduction victims share characteristics. Some of them are strange, like a resistance to Novocain, the old dental anesthetic no longer in use. It has been note by many researchers that people who are either allergic to it, or have a high resistance to it, tend to have abduction experiences at much higher rate than those who don't. Nobody knows why, but the correlation has been noted.

I never did well with the stuff. I often had to get three shots of the stuff before the dentist could work on me. I've had several abduction experiences.

There are common denominators in cases. Not all of them seem to make any sense, but the do prove it's not random.
>>
>>37848193
Pretty close to describing me, although I can't say how accurate your statements are in general.

No autism or trauma for me, personally. Blood type, race, eye color and blood lines are spot on.
>>
>>37844864
Most abductions are extremely covert and usually centered around hybridization programs that involve semen/egg extraction (this is where the probing joke comes from,) DNA & consciousness adjustments, or outright sexual acts to produce hybrid offspring.
What they're utilizing these hybrid programs for - nobody really knows.
>>
>>37848184
The ones I met with weren't like this and our conversation led me to believe the ones that do are just as dangerous to the grays I met.

From what I gathered, all ET's that visit Earth have divergent bodies, minds and cultures even if they look similar. For humans there is no way for us to know which it is we are dealing with on an individual basis. I feel lucky to have met the ones that I did. The ET's that are involved in mutilations are considered divergent enough from the rest to be considered unpredictable, inscrutable and most likely hostile with the likelihood increasing the more divergent they are physically and mentally.

I was warned to avoid ET's that look radically non-humanoid at all costs.
>>
>>37848184
I've had abduction experiences. I've sen one, my parents saw one during the Michigan Swamp Gas sighting in 1966. So it's not like I don't believe in UFO's or something but I don't believe the cattle mutilation thing.

My theory... our countries are full of chinks. They have all these folk cures made of ground up cow ears, hooves, and assholes. They always say, "the cuts are made with surgical precision." Yeah, some fucking chink, with a sharp butcher knife. I guarantee that if you research these cattle mutilations, some chink just moved into town and opened a Chinese restaurant. The article about it is probably in the small town newspaper, right on the front page next to the cattle mutilation story. I guarantee it.
>>
>>37848217
The group I met with had nothing to say about this, and not even in a suspicious way. The tall one I met with seemed extremely eager to divulge some things, imply others and yet other things couldn't speak to because of genuine ignorance; they can't discuss what other groups of ET's might be doing. Part of their purpose for abducting was to try and track the potential interference of other ET's that they are not willing or able to communicate with and vice versa.

The kind of sexual trauma you describe may be the type of thing one of the other more dangerous and esoteric ET groups may be up to that the group I met with warned me about.

I posted some time last year under this same name and gave a lot more details on this subject, although my replies were somewhat disjointed in that thread.
>>
>>37848221
Tell me, did you ever see any of the Tall Whites? That particular alien race fascinates me the most. All of the stories about them are too believable and too detailed not to be at least partly true.
>>
>>37848246
Kind of. Look up my old post if you can for more details but the place I was taken was full of what others might call "drones" the short, almost robotic grays that don't seem to be fully realized individuals but go on about their work as if programmed.

The one that seemed to be "in command" was much taller, but definitely did not match descriptions of "tall whites". Its skin was a lighter gray with a different, more pebbled and coarse texture.

I had no confirmation during our meeting at all, but I have since (on reflection) inferred that the tall whites may be one of the groups that is esoteric enough to mean us harm. Not deliberately so per-se, more in the accidental "we don't understand the meaning of trauma" or "why is involuntary tissue donation not okay" kind of way.
>>
Also fellow abductee here. From what I recall, I interacted with 4 "races." greys, nordic-like types, mantids and reptilians in that order.

The greys were fucking terrifying, almost completely emotionless with a very cold, sterile, insidious aura surrounding them. But at the end of the day I don't think they're outright sadistic, they're just doing their job or whatever suits their species (or their overlords) needs best. They appear to be a neutral, indifferent, "no-bullshit" kind of faction.

The nordic/pleiadian types were generally the the most open and respectful - on a surface level, but reeked of screen memory bullshit, or just perhaps just human hybrids putting up a front. I suspect they aren't actually their own real group at all, just hybrid slaves belonging to a malevolent group, or ETs using screen-memory disguises to lull the abductee into a sense of security

The mantids were the second "nicest" group - they gave off an air of benevolence and spiritual enlightenment - but deep down, I couldn't help but wonder if this too, was just a front and in numerous they will still force you to comply with certain procedures via paralysis, whether you like it or not. Still the only group (besides the fake Nordics) that I wouldn't mind interacting with again though. Also they can be pretty frightening for some people to look at.

The lizards though... yeah, fuck the lizards. Everything in abduction & ufology research about the majority of these things being malevolent and sadistic is likely true. The majority of these types likely view humanity as nothing but cattle/toys/food/entertainment/guinea pigs/etc and aren't up to any good.
>>
>>37842026
I remember an old anon talking about genetic markers, i hope I made pics of the thread or maybe someone here knows what I'm talking about
>>
>>37842485
This anon is onto something. They do have a tendency to gravitate towards those that don't comply or abide by the "normie" lifestyle, and like to challenge peoples' perception of reality.
>>
>>37842026
Most likely a soul from their own planet that chose a human incarnation.
>>
>>37848304
I still doubt this theory, a lot of it reeks of NHI disinfo and propoganda.
>>
>>37848190
>>
>>37848304
Its a subject I'm interested in speaking more about because I'm an abductee and I have very specific memories from before I was "alive". Although I try to avoid discourse from others on abduction and past lives so I don't accidentally contaminate my recollections on the subject.

Maybe this is why the grays I met with were surprised that they "weren't aware" of me "already"? Like I was one that fell through the cracks somehow?
>>
>>37848320
You could also interpret that as you might have had a past human incarnation as a monk.

>"weren't aware" of me "already"
I assume they mean your true nature as the creator.
>>
What do they smell like?
>>
>>37848335
I have no idea about any of that.

I have always felt like I have a kind of "transmitter" or "receiver" in my mind for the paranormal. I don't know entirely what to attribute it to. I believe our subjective experience is a reflection of our nature on whatever level exists beyond our life on Earth and I don't really buy into the "cosmic egg" idea, at least where consciousness as we understand it is concerned.
>>
>>37848221
> radically non-humanoid at all costs

Please don’t tell me Starship Troopers was disclosure
>>
>>37848359
What type of craft did you end up in? BT? When you talked to them what was the feel of the telepathic voice? Female and calming?
>>
>>37842026
>>37842377
>he doesn't know
>>
>>37848395
I couldn't tell if it was a ship or a fixed location or just a really really large ship. The interior was massive, like several city blocks at least. I felt no momentum or vibration of any kind. I was just a kid but I grew up in an aviation family and was aware of how to tell the speed and direction of a moving vehicle but I could not tell.

BT?

All communication was telepathic. The tall one took an interest in me because I could hear them in ways similar to the way they communicate between each other, not typical for humans. I could not attribute a gender to the tall one at all until it gave me a kind of test for my benefit; it tested me to see if I could control a device in a room that would project my thoughts. If I controlled it properly, I could project an imagined image of a person onto the tall gray. Its motivation was twofold: first, to see if I could manipulate their technology. Second, to give me a way to calm myself down since the sight of a gray is/was terrifying. The tall one wanted to have a discussion but the price was that I keep my emotions under control. My fear of looking at the gray was one of the things they are interested in studying.

The image I projected onto the gray was that of a woman, a sort of mosaic of the typical kind of person I might find while traveling. Imagine flight attendants, receptionists, administrators all averaged out into a generic "middle-aged human female". After this I guess I attributed a female gender onto the tall one. I was allowed to attenuate this projection as I saw fit, only that I remain calm. If I could not remain calm, the tall one would have me returned and neither of us would get the answers we wanted from the other. I was slowly able to attenuate my projection until it was completely off and I managed to keep myself calm while looking at the gray. It was very pleased with this.
>>
>>37848424
Thanks for typing that out anon, good read.
>>
>>37848424
BT was black triangle. I have a friend who saw tall white "greys" during his abduction.
>>
>>37848431
Unfortunately I have no memory of a craft or the process of being taken. I just woke up there.

Also, there was only one tall gray in the place they took me. All the other grays were the small worker drone types and they seemed to have nothing to say outside of their communication between each other regarding what they were currently doing.
>>
>>37848446
My friend never saw small greys, just 3 tall white variants. 2 were busy doing their own thing and 1 was standing above him staring at him while he was paralyzed, he was asked question telepathically before his eyes opened but he only remembers the one right before his eyes opening, and that was a female telepathic voice that was comforting asking if he is relaxed. When he said yes he was greeted to the visuals of a tall white staring directly in to his eyes, they never spoke while he had his eyes open, but he was very frightened and kept trying to break out/ wake up, so his eyes started to close again. He woke up not immediately, but some time later back in his room.
>>
Yeah got abducted by aliens myself. They asked me three questions and then told me to go away and dumped me back in a field near my house. I obviously got lucky with what they wanted from me or maybe I wasn't right for further experiments.
>>
>>37848474
Do you remember the questions or the type of alien?
>>
>>37848483
Three of them stood in front of me, at least six foot, one was about 8ft, but they were not skinny, they were built and looked human, wearing what looked like a black metal pointy mask. That's my memory of it which is obviously extremely limited and could be wrong.

I remember one of the questions and it was "do you take any medication" and I said no. Other questions I don't remember. I have a feeling I was one of thousands that were asked trivial questions and I happen to remember some of it and I wasn't supposed to. Maybe they wanted to test on someone that was on some sort of medication and they realised I was useless. How do I know there were three questions? I have a memory of answering two questions before that one but just don't remember what they were other than that I had to point at something.
>>
>>37848511
Interesting.

In my experience, the tall gray communicated to me that their method of calming human subjects is similar to sedation. Increasing this effect is part of their method of memory erasure.

The reason the tall gray wanted me to prove that I could control my emotions was that it was interested in having a conversation with me while I was completely lucid. If I could not keep calm or panicked, it would be required to increase the sedation field beyond the point that a productive conversation is possible. The threshold at which this occurs is very broad amongst humans and they lack the ability to get it dialed in on every human they encounter. This is why they pick the subjects the speak to very specifically and the gray I spoke with was very excited to have the opportunity.

Most of the questions revolved around trying to determine why humans have an in-built fear of the faces of grays and more details about our morality and our instinct to put our lives at risk to help strangers in distress. Also specific testing to ascertain human's ability to interface with and control their technology and telepathic ability. Apparently their concern is that we have been manipulated en-masse by one of the other races visiting Earth. The gray I spoke to had a hypothesis and wanted concrete answers from someone willing and able to communicate effectively on their terms, an apparent rarity.

I got the impression that the tall one is what one would consider "eccentric" by gray standards in the unorthodox methods used with me.
>>
>>37842026 to answer your question, cloudwatching
I was cloudwatching the sky last night, the dream featured the same sky, but instead I was following some spaceship through a dimensional rift and at the other side of that rift was a bunch of neon logos with music eminating from them. For example one was red sign with JFX written on it which played jazz music
>>
>>37848206
Individuals are picked based on the traits contained within their consciousness. our industriousness is not a mechanism of our consciousness, its a mechanism of consciousness in general. we got our medical practices & drugs from them. "Sorcery" in Greek is pharmakeia (from Revelations), from which "pharmacy" is derived. The Seal of Solomon is a Star of David inside of a circle inside of a square. Now check the philosopher's stone. now check the Stars of David on the Rosicrucian cross. "Ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon." Acts 7:43 Revelation 9:21 "Nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts. " Crowley describes sex magick as three-fold, being either autoerotic, homosexual, and heterosexual. That's where the "anal probing" stuff comes from. Know DMT entities? You need to be "enlightened" (under the influence of drugs) to "commune" via "rituals" & "invocations" with higher powers, aka spirits, supernatural entities (some are creations of your mind, some are visitors of your mind, some are manifest in the physical also). Why so much studying of the occult / consciousness / telepathy / remote viewing / rituals / symbols spanning from ancient Mesopotamia, ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, etc. and why do all those places talk of many gods & deities? Its the study of the supernatural and our encounters with it. "Magic" is science not yet understood, look at what Crowley had to say about it. It really is that simple.
>>
>>37848639
I could also go freely backwards and forwards in the 'dream', like playing a video
>>
>>37842331
Why wouldn't you?
They can hack our satellites and have all the data you'll ever need to know about the average person.

But we don't have neurological data. Why are there alcoholics? Sociopaths? Psychopaths? Liars? Cheaters? Murderers? Autistic? OCD? ADHD?
>>
>>37844797
You're replying to chatgpt so yes
>>
File: IMG_3219.jpg (60 KB, 466x700)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
[The watchers pick those bloodlines which they put some of themselves into in the ancient past and have been following ever since. They cannot stay in this reality very long but have been manifesting more and more for the last 100 years or so.
Collins élite referring to women of child bearing age being taken:
«The evil ones, the ones of wrong vibrations»
Luke 8:17 (niv) “for there is nothing hidden that will not be (dis)closed, and nothing conceal(Ed) that will not be known or brought out into the open.”]
>>
>>37848190
bah, as if. i got the VIP aylien membership, i'm excluded
>>
>>37847840
Ironically, from my own experience, this shitpost seems the most likely compared to every other post in this thread.
>>
>>37842026
it's apparently generational, so probably something genetic, or else they like to follow a family for longterm study of the effects of their tampering.

>>37842409
>either that or its just the same type of hallucinations running in the family lol
if it was hallucination, 1, people wouldn't have shared memories of events, 2. spouses wouldn't suddenly catch it, 3. there would never be any form of physical evidence rather than merely circumstantial evidence. and 4. there would be evidence of conditions that cause hallucinatory brain activity, abductees do have a minor correlation with memory issues (probably from having them repeatedly wiped and altered tbqh), but they don't have one for hallucinations. 5. more people would remember their events without need of hypnosis, instead of having irrational trauma responses they don't understand that they then seek counsel from a psychiatrist about only to have their unusual cause uncovered during hypnotic regression. It's rare for someone to remember being taken without medical help, and is typically only a single incident remembered naturally and hazily at that despite most people who have been taken once remember being taken multiple times in their life with professional aid.

>>37846111
if you killed them you'd have bodies to show us. take your meds.
>>
>>37844865
You’re not as smart as you think
>>
>>37848666
What did you ask it to write?
>>
>>37848193
I wonder what ayys are a metaphor for then. I mean what group
>>
>>37848642
Does anal-probing not come from the fact aliens collect sperm and prostate stimulation can make a male ejaculate? I don’t think it has anything to do with homosexuality
>>
>>37850122
mind elaborating?
>>
>>37850766
this is also true. i think they're deeply interested in our sexuality, i'd point you to the fact they are depicted as showing their kids / young ones (or the drone servant with tall commander archetype), the sexual stimulation of drugs (consciousness altering chemicals) through ecstasy, marijuana, and the like. i wasn't saying it was necessary related to homosexuality, just that it was viewed as a form of sexual magic by an cultist. Alien crafts are metaphysical, supernatural "magical" ships, other examples of how synonymous these topics can be are telepathy and difference in genetic composition & otherworldly abilities will easily portray a fantastical creature that we find in the majority of cryptids origin fables, and deities.
>>
>>37848937
Where is this from? I am aware of only 1 book about the Collins Elite and I don't believe this in there. I've tried to find more material on them but I've had no luck.
>>
>>37848625
>their concern is that we have been manipulated en-masse by one of the other races visiting Earth
>telepathy tech
What year was this, approximately?
>>
>>37848642
Drugs arent enlightened beings there just plant spirits trying to tell you to save trees
>>
>>37850766
But what is the reason even paranormal experiences are mostly sexual in nature? Why do aliens have to always have sex with humans?
>>
File: 1643474567523.jpg (40 KB, 1024x469)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>37850335
well worded response to 409.
>>
>>37846111
lol i got the virus 3 fuckin times too and didnt die thats not special you crazy nigger
>>
>>37844865
your anthropocentricism is shining brightly bud
>>
Does it ever happen in the day? Only ever heard of it happening at night. Heard a few stories where people would avoid sleep at night.
>>
>>37850335
>if you killed them you'd have bodies to show us
I was in their turf, quite hard to drag a body or take a picture being in a panic attack, disoriented and naked
>t-take your meds
I bet you slap that phrase every time things don't go your way or you lack the brains for saying something better, chill out kid this is not plebbit

>>37852586
>lol i got the virus 3 fuckin times too and didnt die thats not special you crazy nigger
There are abductees that were taken after being infected and kept under watch. Sometimes I wonder if the ayys are working in their own vaccines.
>>
Sounds like the aliens are just repressed childhood rape trauma to me
>>
>>37842026
The same way serial rapists choose their victims. Each grey has their own physical preferences.
>>
>>37847586
> In fact the presence of consciousness is as big of a deal as the presence of a 'black hole'
>Your own consciousness has a boundary that is related to the concept of the event horizon of the conceptual presence of a black hole.. and the entire universe is lensed around your presence through the nature of the way the bosonic field of your consciousness is related to the resonant bosonic field that is the shared common ground of humanity.. the apparent 'fixed' value of the higgs boson and the related field

These are some unusually intelligent and interesting insights, both in this post and your former one >>37847553. I think you might highly like this (it also makes an interesting connection between consciousness and the phenomenon of black holes), but you also might not, who knows? If you click “back” at the bottom of the webpage, you also can see other articles, some of which include thoughts and insights on the extraterrestrial presence and encounters with them; an even more detailed compilation of such articles on the ET presence is in the second link.

https://absolutoracle.com/Neosocrates/Articles/WhatAreYou.htm

https://absolutoracle.com/Minotaurlabyrinth/articles.htm

Anyway, speaking of all this, I appreciate your contributions a lot, both because they match up with intuitions and insights I’ve had based both off of lots of reading, plus some direct experiences, besides perspectives and recommended sources of knowledge I later found on that website and profited from a lot. I can take it you’ve had some direct experiences with this — conscious interaction with such entities — as you clearly said in your former post >>37847553, so would you be willing to talk more about them, or would you prefer to keep them private?
>>
>>37853033
the ayys are busy living their own life, laying on the ground looking at the night sky and wondering if theres other life out there, and there are lonely ayy's who are like lonely anons wishing a qt 3.14 of their own ayy species cuddled up next to them under the stars. I like the idea of normal ayys who are normal like us and dont know about our existence but have an equal amount of theories about how other life in space could be like
>>
File: spiritual realm (1).png (1.33 MB, 1024x1024)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>37842026

It's probably because abductees are descendants of the star-children themselves - this makes the invading entities curious - why this then leads to experimentation and, well, rape is anyone's guess.

>>37842331

Star-children aren't regular humanoids, so they seem bizarre to normal humans. Perhaps humanity should be more interested why star-children walk among them to begin with?

I personally believe that stars are far more important than the modern normies realize and that this has been true since eternity. They are homes for powerful sprites that now manifest as the modern alien "Big 3". Being a star-child might be encoded into one's genetic being or starsign.
>>
>>37851733
I believe I was taken more than once over a span of several years so it is hard to try and estimate the exact year it could have happened.

But I'd say any time between 1987 and 1992.
>>
>>37855475
how old are you?
>>
>>37855754
Early 40's.
>>
Hey Tall Gray, in your memory, did you recognize your surroundings as being off? Like you were experiencing the event as if you were someone else? Also, where they "out of body" experiences? Also, detail wise, was there anything you remember that was "off" like the light sources and shadows not quite matching up, or reduced detail, or something specific being overly detailed and very strong in your memory?

The last one is a tactic to reduce threading needs on image processing, while still enabling the mind to be engaged.
>>
>be not a manlet
>have psychological fortitude
>literally just tell the tiny faggots to fuck off,if they don't you grab makeshift club and go full monke

Non-human alien abductors hate this one trick
>>
>>37855961
The parts of the experience where I was under the effect of whatever they use to make humans feel sedated was very dreamy and strange. When I asked about this later, the tall one said the effect worked by getting "in between" parts of our mind/brain. How its words translated in my mind didn't have a sufficient match to my language and experience to make more sense than that.

I recall nothing like the visual effects you describe, however. Everything felt as real was it does right now while I was lucid but as I said in my earlier thread from last year, the sedation effect was attenuated down slowly until the tall gray told me mid-conversation that it had been completely off for a large portion of our conversation. Prior to meeting the tall gray, my recollection was very dreamy and felt almost like a dream state.
>>
>>37855475
What types or colors of clothing were they wearing, in particular any Tall Greys you encountered?
Were you able to merge with their hive mind, for lack of a better word?
>>37856076
>conscious, dreamy state
I think they have a way, most likely visual (think advanced strobe lights), of inducing a migraine effect in people. If this is the same technology, being able to dial it up or down would be useful. Others have described the effect as making them compliant, child-like and simple.
>>
>>37842026
No inteligent species with tech better than ours would need more than 1-10 people to get all the information they need. The idea that they continously do that is so silly I just cannot take it seriously.
>>
>>37842026
Had 2 abduction experiences.
Don't know "why" I was selected.

1997, then a different one in 2016.

The first was a standard Grey encounter. The only thing different between most grey type abductions and mine? I punched the grey directly in the face.

In 2016 I had a completely different type of abduction experience, and I wasn't even alone, there were two other humans there that I recognized. The being was blue, and it's body was only made to look humanoid in shape, it actually consisted of a bunch of nanomachines all working together to make this blue being form, shaped like a human. It identified itself to me as Vishnu, and showed me the creation of our star, Sol.
Vishnu's civilization made our star, which is why it's not part of a binary system.
I watched the process.
I am not Hindu and I have never even read the Vaedic texts. But this being was blue, called itself Vishnu, and I watched it make the fucking sun, ok.

I don't believe most UFO/UAP conspiracy shit, but my own firsthand experiences are enough for me to know there is something really different going on with our world, versus others.
>>
>>37857846
I am a user of Blue Eisenhower November, and the 2016 event solidified my decision to do so.

Beyond that, I have no reason to have been abducted. My IQ is somewhere between 125 and 140, probably. I haven't formally tried to test it, but based on informal IQ testing, standardized test scoring, grades, and the courses I took and excelled in, it makes sense to be in that ballpark.
>>
>>37857846
>>37857866
Anyone interested in some background details on the 2016 event, it occurred during the summer near Topsail Island, during a timeframe that an Arleigh Burke class ship was firing off training rounds near the coast.
I spoke to some individuals aware of the operations in the area and the timeframe in question, and they confirmed to me that they had strange UAP on multiple radar and sensors during that period and in that area.

Roughly one year prior, I saw the only genuine UAP I had ever witnessed in person, in 2015 near North Raleigh, I watched an amorphous blob UAP shapeshift into the frame shape of a helicopter right in front of me. It didn't make any sound, and had no rotating blades or rotors at all, it was just shaped like the frame of a helicopter. It was close enough I could have thrown a rock and hit it. (I played outfield though, so my long throw is bigger than most.) But needless to say, I was close enough to get a really good look at it. I had never seen anything like that before in my life, and haven't since.
>>
>>37842026
They don't. All abduction stories are either made up or a person who doesn't know what sleep paralysis is and mistakens it for abduction
>>
>>37846111

Go into more details
>>
>>37850733
Screen memories used to cover government MKULTRA/MONARCH and ritual cult abuse. Very strong mind control programming effects. Jesuits, Illuminati, Nazis, intelligence/gov/military have all used the "alien abduction" programming scenario. You have to understand how intergenerational trauma-based mind control works to understand what "alien abductions" actually are. Links in this post:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/36916947/
>>
>>37842026

They look for which anuses are deeper and more probable
>>
>>37858395
What is the purpose of intergenerational trauma? If my father was in the military what do they hope to achieve with me besides my destruction? Wouldn't this also mean that any children I have would be damned to a life of enslavement and misery? Where they intentionally destroy any pathways to a stable life and my children would be trafficked or imprisoned or drugged or sacrificed?
>>
>>37842026
Based on a lot of speculation and some word from the big names around transparency toward the topic of UAPs, it seems like the zoo hypothesis is the most likely scenario if NHI are behind it all. Assuming that's indeed the case, they wouldn't want high profile people with respectable social standings banging pots and pans about their activity.

>>37844842
>might have such rules, a degree of empathy for us, but also sometimes seeming cold/cruel just as we can be to animals (even with our concept of “animal rights”)
Sometimes people and wild animals can chill together. I, and probably others in here, would like to be that wild animal to them. Anyone read up on the topic would keep their mouth shut. Humanity's not ready for them.

Reddit people said stuff like "the baby's scared because natural instincts, and this is like a snake". Purely shape based... not at all the infant's ability to perceive the uncanny valley component to this toy, being anthropomorphic and mocking them in a way they've never experienced. That's our natural state. For first contact, imagine that x1,000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnQ8fmA-xx4
>>
>>37842026
People more sensitive to spiritual activity
>>
I have never met an alien in person but I dreamed of the little grays invading my mind two times and it was scary, the second time I tried to ask them who they are but my heart was beating so fast that I wokd up. I dreamed of shapeshifters too, and very recently I saw a tall white figure in my dream much like OPs picture, I recall nothing except that I saw it. I had many alien/shapeshifter dreams way before I was interested in this subject.

One time I was very lost and confused about my experiences, I asked God/the divine(?) for answers. I had alien dreams in three nights in a row and I believe they have a certain meaning.

I wont try to say that my experiences count as real. I feel theres no point to prove anything. But I'd like to think I had already been watched since birth. I received telepathically a message once, something like 'I have always known you'.
>>
>>37858692
I know you migrated here from plebbit to be le ebin shitposting 4channer, but you’re not even fucking funny kys faggot
>>
>>37857460
The color clothing they wore looked so close to their skin tone and texture that I'm not surprised people can't tell the difference between clothing and their bare skin. The small ones wore what looked like bodysuits but the tall gray wore what looked like a black uniform. It was form-fitting but had extra texture and details that one would assume the small, robot-like drones wouldn't care about.

Communicating with the tall gray and the small ones used the same method for me, at least. There is a spot in your mind where you can hear them. Like putting your ear to a door that goes into a room. Communicating back to them was like... imagine a small room with a glass window in one wall. You can put your ear to it in order to listen into the conversation happening inside but you can also write notes on a piece of paper and hold the paper up against the window so the person/people inside can read it. That's how it started. When I met the tall gray and we continued to communicate, it became easier and more efficient. Imagine a whiteboard you share with another party. You can each write notes on the whiteboard and watch each other write it out, write notes in the margins and make diagrams. Over time I began to notice a "color" and character to the communication that allowed me to know the identify of the person writing. In a broad way, the voice they use to communicate with you is your own internal mental voice but after a short time, you understand that it is a separate individual and the voice changes so that it is obviously someone else. I believe this effect of hearing your own voice at first is a byproduct of the sedation mechanism they use. In a dreamy and child-like state you just think its yourself.

The analogy the tall gray gave me was frequencies of light... but not light. I've come to understand that what it was describing was probably infrasound.
>>
>>37861530
I've absolutely heard a sound in my bedroom and a few times while walking outside just before episodes of missing time. I've read more than once that it is a common sound to hear around UAP activity.

The closest analogy I can think of is like two billiard balls being clacked together loudly. When you first hear it, it makes you stop in your tracks and by the time you've heard it again you're already blacking out. The effect was similar to when I've been sedated for an outpatient procedure with Propofol and the doctor asks you about your day. By the time you get to the 4th word you're passing out and you don't remember even saying the 5th word. Then you just wake up.

I clearly remember telling the tall gray at our first meeting that I don't want to know when they're coming to take me again. I don't want to see or hear them I just want them to do it if they're going to do it and to cut straight to their business. It seems they kept their promise.
>>
>>37857806
I believe there is more than one group of ET's visiting Earth and none of them have the same agenda or methods.
>>
File: file.png (331 KB, 591x637)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>37842026
>>
>>37842353
Same I hate normies. Fuck em man.
>>
>>37861645
Betty and Barney Hill said they heard a beep tone.
>>
>>37853275
I am interested in establishing long term communication with people who have a genuine interest. I have spent my life collecting information that is of so uncommon of a nature that there is nearly no audience for it..

I have told the story to several people online in anonymous forums and threads.. but had no public presence otherwise.. and have awareness of the reality of the actions that are taken against those who disturb the public narrative and those who are captive audience to it.

My interest is in forming some form of community for those who have the experience.. it has been very isolating to see the other humans while they are in the presence of the field effects of the technology of the beings from the stars.. they bumble along as if they are visualizing a daydream within their minds. I spent several years and never saw another human who was able to be as fully conscious while onboard and immersed in the cognitive effects of the field technology.

I probably have at least some slight experience with just about any aspect of this that someone else might have memory of.. it's interesting to see how others have resolved their own perception of these things

I might be able to get back to full conscious interactions with a bit of involvement from others.. but as it is I deliberately made the effort to return to not being able to remember the full detail so I could focus on the things of this world and have lived for several years dealing with this form of focus as a result

took several years to get to the point I was seldom seeing them but the process began very suddenly with one event back in the summer of 98.. I had wanted to see the technology used to engage with the interstellar communications and navigation and the information was more involved than I had anticipated.. having to do with fractal navigation and interrelationships to the structures here within our own societies and material presence. Simple but with overwhelming ramifications
>>
>>37853275
I posted a few times in this other thread..
>>37860663
>>
>>37842404
so a normal day for you then?
>>
>>37856076
Thanks for the information bud, I hope you have a good day!
>>
>>37842026
Do aliums take big poops?
>>
>>37842026
Everyone is picked. Not everyone is able to remember being picked.
>>
>>37861659
>I believe there is more than one group of ET's visiting Earth and none of them have the same agenda or methods
If you've encountered more than one inexplicable species, this is the only conclusion you can reach. The Tall Grays seem to be common enough that there are vastly different sub-groups of them.
>>37861530
>mid-80s through early '90s
>tall ones in black body suit uniforms
>short ones in white body suits
>infrasound telepathy
>no-touch sedation
I think I met the same guys but I remember the tall one's uniforms as dark red and dark blue. My experience of the cognitive human interface was subjectively different but identical in some details. They told me they were researchers and in a war/conflict. I think they lost.
When was the last time you heard of an abduction like this? We're apparently getting a new wave of cattle mutilations which is what they implied they were trying to stop. Maybe they lost their war and we are about to get schlonged.
Thank you for posting about this.
>>
>>37863149
>I am interested in establishing long term communication with people who have a genuine interest
/x/ is as good a place as any. The subject of abduction and other contactees is to fringe to be discussed openly and deliberate communities of contactees are always filled with nutjobs and feds. Better to accept the noise here. Being Anon also means others can upload classified material and pictures of the real deal with fewer consequences.
>immersed in the cognitive effects of the field technology
Any insights into this field technology? Is it sound, light, infrasound, something else?
Thank you for posting as well.
>>
>>37861645
I've never encountered any sounds before they arrive. My experience is they hardly require it. I'd see no lights, either. What I would feel is a sense that, "They're coming," which could be just before a paralysis moment to hours in advance. I could often feel a growing sense of smothering pressure during the day which was extremely disturbing. The worst is being trapped inside your own mind. It's like being deaf, blind, mute, and paralyzed. Maybe it's considered a mercy. What you don't know won't bother you.

The thing is if they install an implant they don't just chip you like a dog. You don't need an implant that wires itself to a nervous system just to track people. They can switch you off or reach your mind from however far they can get a signal. If they need to "speak" to you they can just seize your consciousness. No need to swing by to pick up the body.
>>
>>37866973
>aliums use implants in other parts of the body to bypass tinfoil hats
They are adapting. So must we.
>>
File: IMG_4553.jpg (25 KB, 474x355)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>37842485
When I got picked up, I came to with about 30% consciousness and I was strapped to a fucking table with gear and some faces looming over me. When I felt/heard one of those fuckers talking with me telepathically, I went beast-mode and mentally roared at them to get the fuck out of my fucking head. I got slammed by some sort of orange/red light either mentally or for real and blacked out. Woke up soon after all confused and physically tired. I hope I laid it down with my psychic super rage and got some respect from the little grey shitheads. They haven’t picked me since, that I am aware of, and that was like 27 years ago. Shit, I am getting old as dirt!

PS: Any form of centralized government, banking, religion, anything must be destroyed as fast as humanly possible. Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>37844776
Why would they bother doing it to me? I’m fucking useless?
>>
>>37844804
I read it’s the Spooks checking background radiation levels in grazing mammals as they roll out new RF Tech. Example: Radio, TV, Cellular, Data, 4G, 5G, Starlink etc. The Feds sample how the cows soak the rads.
>>
>>37863149
Damn, Spring of 98 was when I got picked…weird.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
The hero we both need and deserve.
>>
File: IMG_4047.png (792 KB, 634x810)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>37858014
Then why are the stories “sleep paralysis” enjoyers all so similar? If it was just SP, why does it seem to have a theme and narrative and cast of characters? I don’t buy that. It’s something spiritual/emotional interconnected with dreaming or quantum states.
>>
>>37844804
Crew members trying to blend in but succumbing to local contaminants/pattification factories
>>
>>37867745
In theory it's a cultural phenomenon expressing itself as a means to explain what is happening. In the past it was attributed to incubui, succubi, the mare, and even "consumption vampires". Today it's aliens. Even people who don't follow ayy stories are likely aware do to tv, films, comics, literature.

But that is just a theory.
>>
File: Aliens are demons.png (2.48 MB, 1341x2956)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
>>37842331
Because you're uninitiated.
>>37842026
They go after people who have family members into the occult, or are occult curious.
>>
>>37867777
Quads of truth, this anon is100% correct that invoking the name Jesus Christ repels ayys, This is because they view you as mentally unhinged and unsuitable. Protect yourself, join the church today.
>>
>>37842331
They took me and I am perfectly sane
>>
File: hammer-uap-drone.png (44 KB, 330x249)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>37842026
for one they cant abduct EVERYONE. They're trying to hit a target quota. Say every 1:40 individuals. they also target families and leave implants in every abductee. some i'd guess are abducted as matter of convenience at the time (they were an easy target). you'd wonder what the fuck their agenda is with abductions/implants truly
>>
>>37862122
http://www.whale.to/b/cannon.html#_Toc526676886
>>
>>37868481
It's really astounding how poorly humans envision the potential of technology to do more than we are currently able to do.

How limited we are at our own current technology level has nothing to do with their situation and abilities

How much direct observation of what they are doing do you have? I have nearly a decade worth of nearly full conscious awareness during a majority of the interactions

First off, they are not missing anything.. no details are going unobserved and they are recording everything.. and this is what they are doing here.. looking at the details of what we are.. down to the relationships between our consciousness and the apparently physical planes, at the level of the quantum properties involved

Sure they are doing many other things at various other levels and each is treated as if it is the only thing that they are doing.. each given attention as if it is primary.. and they are picking up the humans that they need to for all of these purposes.

They have automated equipment deployed that can observe deep into the realms of imagination that exist at the furthest fringes within your consciousness.. they have interests in every aspect of our existence.. biological observation of details from the microfauna showing on the surface of the skin.. relationships between the various plants in our environment..

At the individual level each human is their own aspect of this.. and yet most are within the realms of predictable expectations. They don't need to be constantly involved with every single human in constant direct contact but there are no humans that are not within their observation and consideration. Everyone has their moments with the beings as they are developing in experience and knowledge.. and there is routine exposure to specific concepts presented to the young developing humans at various points in their growth development.

At the quantum scale they are not missing any detail.. by automated observation and organic beings
>>
>>37844520
The determining factor here seems not to be the abduction-experience, but how retarded someone would have to be to go through that and then decide their next move is to inform the public or consult a "ufologist".
>>
>>37861659
>>37861681
I was seeing them frequently enough to establish what the relationship between several of them are.. for the majority of the variations of beings that visit here their relationship with each other is hierarchical.. the most senior presence is decisively the "tall whites".. and they are likely responsible for designing our genetics and our consciousness. There are numerous types of empathetic relationships and numerous forms of telepathic communication and many communication formats.. and they appear to be maintaining many more locations with a presence of human beings.

They are compassionate when there is occasion to be expressive towards us.. but in most circumstances there is a relationship that is more technical than emotive.

When I managed to become fully conscious during the routine interactions they didn't really seem to have a ready plan for what to do with a fully conscious human onboard but they began to be more compassionate towards me eventually. Some of them took a real interest in me and assisted me in developing a comprehension of the things I was managing to be conscious during and retain in memory.

They were deliberately putting the vehicles on physical display on a regular basis.. so this type of guesswork >>37858014
is simply uninformed and unaware of the reality of what these interactions are
>>
https://www.specialoperationsmanual.com/2014/12/28/why-the-critics-are-wrong-about-som1-01-mufon-journal-jan-2015/
>>
>>37868991
what is even more significant is that that type of guesswork is typically made by people who have extensive experience and interactions with the beings minus the simple ability to recall even a little bit of it.. their minds are configured to have false memories and to fixate on the emotive aspects of their sentiment towards these replacement memories.. and they simply lack the cognitive imagery management skills to discern these types of manipulations within their minds.
>>
File: nhi_freddie.png (443 KB, 355x548)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>37868775

>>How much direct observation of what they are doing do you have?

Enough to know they have some explaining to do. Tell that to Dr. Jonathan Reed and the many others who've succumbed to their experiments and mutilations. it's what nobody wants to discuss or admit. they have an agenda and have displayed only selfish intent in fulfilling it
>>
>>37868775
your word salad post is meaningless larp. You have never met an alien and know nothing about them. You have no proof of anything and are just a rambling schizophrenic on an image board.
>>
funny how aliens only started taking people after it was explained in popular media how it was done. someone make some videos about aliens turning into very cute cat girls and having sex with people.

oh no that would be so horrible! pls stop!
>>
depends on how drunk the alien is, how horny the alien is and how ugly the abductee is.
>>
>>37842026
they know themselves and they know their history
>>
>>37869131
At least you have some perception of them then but this does not automatically grant comprehension or full conscious awareness during the full extent of even your own experiences with the beings.

I have direct observation beyond what they intended to share with humans.. and this was the foundation of what motivated me to pursue a means of breaking through the cognitive imagery deception and containment of their technology.

When I did finally break through the provided illusion with a first full clarity memory it was of an event during which I had immediately recognized the being who had come into my home to collect me for the routine visit.. I had met him onboard a vehicle that had set down behind the school on the American military post that I was living on in Germany at the time.. and the event had been significant in determining the extent to which this type (>>37869170
) of delusional thinking was relevant. I not only was certain about several aspects of the material events that had taken place in the previous event that I remembered the being from, I had been taken out of class and driven to the other side of the military post for a strange 'child counseling session' unlike any other in my entire life.. it was an informal meeting with an Air Force officer who had his dress blues jacket hanging casually on the back of his office chair. It was an army post.. my father worked in the headquarters there and when I had mentioned this to him many years later he explained how unusual that would have been and that there were only 6 air force personnel present on the post and they were all in a supply capacity and operated out of an office attached to the Motor Pool. I was familiar with this because my mother had worked in the personal vehicle registration office which was directly next door to their office. But I simply and clearly remember the strange child counseling session.. and the strange questions that I was being asked by a literal Air Force officer
>>
>>37861645
>The closest analogy I can think of is like two billiard balls being clacked together loudly
>>37862122
>they heard a beep tone
I wondered why I always associated Kodo drumming with these events. I remember the sound like two of their big drumsticks clacking together. This is a different sound than the spark sound when waking up or experiencing sleep paralysis.
>>
>>37870739
in some ways the event had been similar to the events that had taken place here..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqc5tfCgFC8

at least in that it did occur behind the school.. but it was during the holiday break.. in november.. my memory is able to establish this much.. fall had heavy wet leaves on the ground.. foggy.. etc.. but this was a mild form of that.. and i was directly behind the school when the vehicle had set down very near to me. i had watched it briefly and then simply, once i recognized that the illusion of a rock fight was only an illusion, simply gone up close to it to walk around it to find my own way inside.. where i remained for somewhere around 30 minutes or so.. before i jumped out of the vehicle and ran to my home and reported to my brother that 'some kids from really far away had held me in the treehouse for about half an hour'
i don't know if i had mentioned to him how strange they were.. if i had mentioned that they didn't talk.. i only had this idea that they were strange kids after the being who had later come into my home had taken my memory of the event and repackaged it within my mind.

that oldest had asked me where they were from.. and i had taken a wild guess.. ansbach.. because he went to highschool there. he stormed out of the house saying " i'll take care of this " as a result.
he didn't come back for a considerable long time.. and immediately when he went out the door i had laid down on the floor beside the front door.. laid down rigidly on my back.. face up.. conscious but not mentally processing my environment.. the dog had tried to check on me concerned.. i had remained in this position for some time.. perhaps longer than an hour or more.. before i had realized how odd it would have been if anyone had come home and found me in that strange condition.. my conscious mind had returned to ordinary senses and i had gotten up to go act normal in my room.. and i forgot about the event.. and never spoke about it after
>>
>>37867656
>another abductee from decades ago
Are these Tall Grays still around?
>>
>>37842026
Haunted hotel, creepy shit ran out acouple of times
>>
>>37867719
>and another decades old case
>>37858014
>it's all sleepy time
I was conscious and active the three times I've encountered what I'd call alien beings. Two of those encounters were outside during the day.
>>37869131
>Enough to know they have some explaining to do. Tell that to Dr. Jonathan Reed and the many others who've succumbed to their experiments and mutilations. it's what nobody wants to discuss or admit. they have an agenda and have displayed only selfish intent in fulfilling it
All of this. The one caveat is that things like the cattle and human mutilations may be a specific group or polity doing it, not an entire species or civilization. Think interstellar organ traffickers or other criminals.
>>
>>37870808
the point i am making here is that from the very first memory i was able to recover.. of the being who had come into my home to pick me up for a routine visit, i was able to remember a time when they had set their vehicle down on an army post behind the school and had taken several people onboard under conditions that were not remembered by the individual humans who had gone onboard
i was unusual in this because i had been first to go in.. fully conscious at the time.. and they had removed my clear memory of having done this at the end of the interaction. later, when i was working with the beings with full conscious awareness they had returned to me a more full conscious awareness of five separate events from my early life during which they had done things to alter or prevent my memory of at the time. this event was one of the five. it really helped me in dealing with their technology for altering and removing memories, and this mattered because i spent several years working with them during their routine visits during the nights.. literally, whether within my own body or extracted from it and present in an out of body conscious form, potentially attached to some other physical body at if it were a remote tool during the events or seated within a virtual reality type format that is based in their knowledge of the physics of consciousness. it is technology, not illusion or majic and for several years i dealt with it with near full conscious awareness. i worked with the beings using those same technologies to keep other humans unaware. over the course of the seven years with the most fully lucid conscious awareness during these interactions there were many aspects of this which bridged the divide between the physical reality we are accustomed to and the various physical and non physical communication platforms that they are using to engage with us here. during these events they repeatedly and frequently put vehicles on display in various modes of operation
>>
>>37870882
>extracted from it and present in an out of body conscious form, potentially attached to some other physical body at if it were a remote tool during the events
>tfw the Tall ones use our dream selves to pilot the short grey drones
>>
>>37870868
most recent time when i was fully conscious while onboard was early june of 2020. the being who was responsible for putting me back at the location they had picked me up from was apparently from a younger generation and slightly different in character to the beings i had known years before.. i didn't recognize him and i was not able to easily use their own field technology in creating my communications to him.. was filtered out of that just like the human subjects i used to assist while working on and had to struggle against them to even express human communication format.. and he did not seem to appreciate the effort on my part. back years ago i occasionally had the whole crew onboard looking on with compassion as they were reseating my consciousness into my physical body after i had spent up to as much as several hours with near full conscious awareness assisting in any way i could during their routine operations here.
the time period i was most fully conscious of them was during the 90s.. and had fully begun by the early months of 1992

several occasions the vehicles were deliberately on display while i was in the company of other people.. but often they did not recall what they had seen or even correctly mentally processed it.. i remember people thinking they had seen a 'shooting star' on many occasions when the light they had seen was closer to them than clouds behind it.. and i had attempted to draw their conscious awareness to this point only to see them briefly hold a confused attitude about it and not really correctly grasp what they had just seen.. and then forgot about it. many of the times this happened it was while i was with people who i was seeing onboard during the visits but they had no conscious awareness.
>>
>>37870988
the closest thing i saw to any other human being fully conscious while onboard and within the field effects of their technology was a native american friend who would occasionally seem to be working within some sort of illusion of their own heritage within the context of the technology.. they were not fully aware of the linear tangible scene but seemed to be immersed in some illusion that was interfaced to it

>>37870903
that is part of what is done.. i was struggling to comprehend what the exact relationship to physical reality was and closed one of the bodies into an aperture one one occasion.. it was a destructive event for the body and it happened so suddenly that i recall their reactions as if to suddenly see what i was doing and attempted to prevent it.. i had chosen a location where saw things i recognized on the ground and simply triggered the aperture to close while still in the way of it. i was able to perceive the liquids released from the interior of the body i had been attached to at the time..

my efforts were towards determining what my physical relationship was to the things that i was seeing.. and i was 'all in' to the point that i was willing to risk my life in the pursuit of this knowledge. there are still several aspects of their technology that i perceived that i have not been able to fully account for within our tangible material format.. other than to develop theories beyond what i have direct observation of in order to attempt to comprehend

there are several phases of interaction.. physical body extraction does also happen on a regular basis.. but there is far more going on in the realms of these non physical aspects of their communication technologies and formats
>>
>>37871085
Can you elaborate more on the field effects and how you think it works? We all seem to agree that it is both a sedation system and interface but I would like any specifics you remember.
>>
>>37848246
yes.. the small three foot tall types took me to present myself to the tall whites in the early months i was fully conscious while onboard.. during the first weeks i was fully conscious i was trying to stay conscious the full time but i was seeing a bright white light that would immediately end my memory of the scene. as i was gaining more clarity during these events i was trying to view the source of this.. and eventually i after several times it was in use i was able to look towards it right as it fired up.. and it was as if the entire vehicle i was in became clear translucent invisible.. and instead of the interior of the vehicle as i had seen it there was only an empty hull.. with this device on the far side of the open space shining that bright light.. i was trying to see the structure of the light source projector and was asking about what to do about it because it ends my conscious memory of the events.. and in response the little guys immediately took me to a place where several of these tall whites were lounging around casually.. i was able to see the interior of the location that the little beings took me to.. they basically introduced me to this gathering of tall whites as they entered with me and within a few seconds several of them had formed a semicircle in front of me with a near row and another behind it.. they moved as if they were being pulled into place by a vacuum.. with a literal audible pop as they snapped to the place they wanted to move to.. so in front of me there had been this audible pop pop pop.. pop pop pop pop.. as they snapped into rigid placements in this well ordered semicircle

i was using their technology to communicate.. so it gets complicated to express exactly what i was doing and the thoughts i was forming.. but i was making the case for that humans of earth should have access to perception of that region of perception if they are capable of perceiving it..
>>
why won't they pick me. it's because i'm ugly isn't it.
>>
>>37871129
from what i have gathered the field effects are generated by the vehicles and the equipment onboard.. so in many cases it is not even something that is done deliberately but just a general condition of being within proximity of the vehicle itself. there used to be a video floating around on youtube that showed a short clip of a guy who had worked in classified ops and had been told to go onboard a vehicle in testing.. he said they simply went in and went up and came back down and got out.. simple.. but then the instructor had told them to empty their pockets.. and they all had dirt sand leaves twigs rocks in their pockets.. otherwise controlled clean white coveralls. they were told that they had actually been taken several miles down range and set down on the ground and had been told to put natural terrain evidence into their pockets.. the point was to demonstrate to them the types of effects they would be working around.

i dealt with a lot.. saw a lot.. and as i would work towards they would often involve themselves in providing more insight so i could attempt to correctly resolve what i was dealing with. typically they did not explain.. either i figured it out or i didn't. testing would occasionally happen with no explanation or evaluation feedback provided.. simply a being might be working with something.. then literally step out of the room to the doorway in a gesture that was as if to indicate that they would not be interfering with my actions and gesturing to me to involve myself with some equipment item.. and then after only moments of attempt to comprehend return into the room.. unstated indication that the thing they wanted to observe had been resolved.. very subtle.. at my first notion of comprehension

it is not something that they dwell on or formulate deliberate concentration on.. it is just an underlying technology.. much as you use a monitor screen for the various images you view without consideration of the technological foundation
>>
>>37871215
they pick everyone up from time to time.. but not everyone is able to remember this happening
>>
>>37871174
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI8GM7NLW8I
this is the closest thing i have seen to how they moved.. from the vantage i was seeing them within their vehicle i did not simply see them as uniform white.. to their own perception there are numerous other bandwidths of light within what we are seeing as uniformly white.. different spectral range apparently
>>
>>37870868
>I was conscious
See, the thing about being in a dream is that you can dream that you are fully lucid and conscious...and not actually be.
From there it's not too much of a stretch that the brain after waking up failed to differentiate the dream memory from 'real' memory that is normally the case.
It's amazing how people neglect how fallible the brain can be over very minor things.

The brain hallucinate explanation is far more likely an explanation than 'some humans are more special than others and have levels of technology we can't imagine but they also make oopsies a LOT and humans do things they shouldn't during the operation."

"instinctual feeling of fear for no real discernable reason" matches up with my own dream logic as well.
>>
>>37867663

There's a hypothesis that it's testing. It's possible they're testing mind control techniques on people with less common psychological profiles. If you're a critical thinker and a contrarian you're probably more likely to fall into the program
>>
>>37871307
you have a very active imagination struggling to deal with the reality of this.. awake.. as in fully awake at a location you had to drive to and in the presence of other human beings.. i have seen their vehicles and other equipment while driving..

you have no idea what you are really doing in your efforts to explain this away.. you have your own memories of this.. and you are reciting your internal narrative to keep yourself from noticing
>>
>>37871307

The thing is, the more you question it being a mental illness, the more they prove it isn't. Do you really think you'd know if there is a civilization with 50,000,000 years on humanity and they wanted to keep their existence hidden from you?

And what if physicists aren't idiots, what if there actually are extra dimensions and perhaps extradimensiomal entities? What then? What if the materialist paradigm pushed on you is actually a form of brain control and you hadn't seen enough to dispute it, so you believed it on faith without realizing you were doing so? I know what it's like to have to come to terms with this
>>
>>37871307
yeah, right.. sleeping;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtFMZVuyxkE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6TLGkrfNKI

if you know you know..
>>
>>37867262
>>
>>37842026
They don't abduct vegans because they aren't speciesists
>>
File: 3.jpg (67 KB, 615x373)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>37865710
it is direct interaction with subatomic 'quantum' fields.. in actual practice it looks like they have resolved the details down to tangibly identifiable items that seem almost unitary.. such that they can, for example, look at a recorded physical event and determine the relationship between a consciousness and the 'higgs' field foundation of that physical plane. in cases where this recording shows the division of the consciousness away from the material platform they are able to observe the signature trail that identifies the focus of the consciousness in terms of what fields it was holding to as it made its departure.. for the purpose of continued accessing of the same consciousness. i had observation of this only once.. was watching from an out of body perspective as if looking over the shoulder of a being as he worked at a work station i had occasional glimpse of.. it was a small room with a table like display field on one wall.. room just barely had room for one or two of the little guys.. and it was some sort of three dimensional display area that they were looking into here.. and the view followed the path of an individual who apparently didn't survive the events of the scene.. and the being who i was seeing this 'with' had a thought they were intent on sharing with their coworker at the station that 'at least' this person who had just exited the scene had managed to achieve some condition that was depicted within the display format as a three armed structure rotating in a particular direction.. with the connotation of being inverted or something like this.. appeared to be a reference to a quantum aspect.. he seemed to be tracking the consciousness of the guy beyond the context of the linear frame of the scene as if by keeping tabs on the specific field he had been last attached to in it

this is just my best effort to resolve what i have observation of.. no basis other than my own direct observation and my own best attempt to research
>>
File: IMG_6720.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>37842026
Aliens only pick the tightest uncrusted virgin anuses to explore anon. Unfortunately you, me, and 99% of this board are already disqualified.
>>
>>37871805
there was a chinese legend told under the title 'to catch a ghost' in the translated literature that i found it in.. that told of a chinese peasant farmer who had killed one of the beings while the 'ghosts' terrified his family with their flying ship parked in the air beside his home. he had grabbed a torch off of a wall and grabbed one of the 'ghosts' and stuck the torch into the chest of the little being.. and held these up at the ship as the other ran to get back onboard to fly away yelling his name and the region he was from and basically sounding like the line from breaking bad; "this is my own private residence and i will not be harassed!"

the following morning he still had the remains of the 'ghost' and he attempted to report it to the local authorities..
some of them came to see it and reported it to the regional authorities who did the same.. and up the chain the info went until finally representatives of the forbidden city came to collect the remains that had been rapidly decomposing.

basically, if you dig through historical records you can establish that several nations have had alien technology and remains that they have been collecting for literally thousands of years. understanding this helps to resolve what is happening on the world and who the powers that are truly present in control actually are.
>>
File: 1640182482530 (2).jpg (2.97 MB, 1839x4727)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB JPG
>>37842026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsnbQayzes
>>
>>37871345
Guilty as charged.
>>
File: IMG_4579.jpg (24 KB, 480x464)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>37870817
Not for me. The only experience I had, in which I had some form of consciousness during, was 98/99 timeframe. It was unpleasant and downright terrifying. They were not friendlies as I reacted with full caveman terror/rage when I came to on the table. It think they were small greys, not talls. Somebody there had telepathy or telepathy tech. I am pretty big and strong (especially back in the late 90’s) so I am not surprised they put me under soon after I woke up.
>>
File: bankOne tower.jpg (273 KB, 1140x1752)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>37871953
personally i saw the first glimpse i got about the events of 9/11 by cognitive means also in the summer of 1998. i had a long vision from the consciousness perspective of a woman who was being brought in to work at an office in a tall building.. she was apparently a replacement for someone who was no longer going to be present at the location.. and she was being shown around the office by a man with short dark curly hair.. manager of the place of some sort.. after walking around on the floor they had settled into one smaller darker room to seat her at what would be her desk and he was going over things with her and she was quietly asking herself within her mind "what have i gotten myself into?" as there was a commotion in the more open area with a lot of desks in the single wide open room.. several people were looking as something outside with interest moving around quickly to look out the windows.. and the person who had been showing her around had also jumped up to see what was out there.. and then.. as i wrote it in my notes at the time.. "a gossamer silver curtain" blew through the area.. and then my view of the area was off to the side.. and it was opened up like three stories tall open. i only knew of one building that had a restaurant at the top that was open like this.. so years later when it got hit by a tornado i had been so interested in seeing if this was the same building i had seen in my cognitive vision that i traveled back to the city to look at it myself.. and i determined that it was not what i had seen in the vision. the damage simply was not an exact match
>>
>>37872024
the table thing is pretty cool.. when you are the operator of it you can see through the body of the subject placed on it as if they are one of those translucent fish.. can see directly through to the organs inside. just a thing i noticed when i was working a station like that
>>
File: matrix.jpg (20 KB, 535x290)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>37872075
>>37872024
first time i saw one of those tables i was 3 almost 4.. i had become fully conscious and aware after they had informed me that i was waiting for them to bring my mother onboard and they were going to be doing a surgical procedure and i was going to be observing this..
my reaction was one of extreme lack of confidence that they would be competent and capable of doing this because i thought of them as just strange lumpy headed kids who i estimated to be about 5 years old based only on the fact that they were just a little bit taller than i was at the time.
the procedure turned out to be relatively minor due to their technology. a device that looked exactly like this, except it was made of a material that looked like translucent white aerogel and had a small serrated bit on the tip of the circular edge, was spun and passed through the skin of the abdomen with only a slight tug of tension on the skin.. and then reversed to be extracted.. and then the device was brought right next to me by the little being who was doing the procedure so that they could show me the methods of reading the results that were used.. the part that had come back out was passed through a metallic disc and a patter of material flowed away from the point it passed through.. looking like water memory imagery if you are familiar with that.

this memory was fully in my conscious awareness.. and i had thought about it on my own while fully conscious many times through my childhood.. still didn't know what i had seen.
at the first time i really looked at the memory when i had just turned 4 i reviewed the situation to carefully relabel every aspect of it with concepts that i was able to digest. it had to have been a dream.. had to be a dream of kids.. and they had tortured my mother in this dream.. even though she showed no signs of distress of even of being aware. had to have been a white hot wire.. had to have been because it melted those patterns into the plastic coffee can lid
>>
File: aerogel.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>37872239
>>
File: water memory.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>37872239
there used to be a video on youtube that had as its thumbnail image a series of the patterns that are generated in study of water memory that was a much closer match to the series of patters that were quickly flowing across the surface of the metallic disc after the device had been passed through it
>>
>>37872239
this memory was another major aspect of how and why i was able to become fully conscious and navigate my way around the cognitive manipulation methodologies of their technologies. i had remembered it and i had been able to pull the memory into my fully conscious awareness.. but if i had tried to talk about it i would change the subject as i began to speak and would be equally focused on the other topic and forget about this one..

it had happened so many times that by the sixth or seventh grade i was well aware of it and attempted to tell someone about it shortly after this event had taken place with the vehicle setting down behind the school.. even if i tried to draw the scene i left everything out except the yard in which the vehicle was parked as the events were happening.. even as i tried to tell them what was missing from the image i had drawn i was only focusing on aspects of things i had included drawn in the yard..

at the age of 14 this memory returned to me while i was reading the book 'et' as it was similar to a scene within the book that was attributed to cognitive connection between the being and the boy while the being was in distress at his home and the boy was in class at school
>>
>>37844865
I'd consider anyone who took the vax to be as retarded as an animal and deserving of no further rights as any animal.
>>
>>37872317
low situational awareness was the main cause for people to fall for that.. at least among the otherwise competent. the vast herds of lower intellects have plenty who were averse to the injections on simple grounds while having high situational awareness.

it is a difficult thing to evaluate intelligent action as pertains to intellectual capacity. a low intellect can generate high quality output through simple processes that arrive at high quality while a high intellect can be directed at lowering awareness through processes relating to overindulgence and overconfidence and other things that lead to intellectual complacency
>>
>>37848206
I always find it funny how humans can often be so close to the truth and still miss the mark completely. What is more likely, that they seek people who are resistant to an anesthetic or that people who are resistant to the anesthetic are also resistant to whatever they use to keep you sleeping and thus are some of the few who remember?
>>
>>37872381
the exposure to the technology of the beings is likely at root cause for the resistance to the effects of the human technology medicine.. exactly right.

i remember the military dentists giving me copious amounts of the stuff and it still had little effect as they began to work drilling etc.. and i was simply expected to endure it and deal with it.. ordinary life as a military brat.. or perhaps it was somehow affected by the mk program involvements that were also a part of my early life.
>>
>>37872414
then years later when i was being given a tiny amount of the stuff in a civilian setting i had mentioned the cc units i had been given previously because i was thinking no way they were giving me enough.. and they reacted as if it would be impossible that anyone would have been given such quantities. i was third grade.. and for a while the dentist appointments were a once a week thing.. they would put the stuff and check to see if i could still feel and then put some more when i told them i could.. larger needle than what the civilians were using and a longer draugh of the stuff. i remember that they would have a colonel come in on occasion but it just seemed like ordinary dentist stuff.. unpleasant thing clamped to a tooth like a little shield as they drilled on it for a while etc so i was not able to talk for the hour or so this was going on
>>
>>37871307
No, by conscious and outside during the day, I mean out fishing on the shoreline and they walked out of the woods. The other time was at an outdoor seating area of a restaurant, with my wife. The third time was the dead of night, outside and I did start asleep but was awake and on my feet for at least some of the encounter.
>fear
I don't have fear of them, I've got some anger and disappointment in their behavior. If there are benevolent or even neutral parties, they have an obligation to open up to us.
>>
>>37867679
They do, it's literally information that's on the wikileaks emails, and the fact it's not discussed here tells you a lot about the type of people who frequent these threads. Either government shills or ignoramuses trying to larp about le big scawy ayylium daeep darrk probis cows assholes through their eyes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGT4V6JmINA

i used to go out into the woods on my own when i was 8 and 9.. had begun to explore looking for what direction to go to get into the deep woods when i was 7. as soon as i saw that louisiana did not freeze down to long term deadly cold temps i had in mind the idea of running away to live in the woods.. life was.. unpleasant.. and a mk program addled military brat in a high intensity military household during the late vietnam conflict era. there were alligators out there.. and they were the reason that i would turn around to go back home..
there was a french named variation of the sasquatch legend that was known out there and i was intent on sneaking up on one if possible..

on one occasion i had gotten to the lake about ten miles out in those woods a bit late.. could tell the sun would be setting before i could get back out of the woods.. but what could i do other than just get started headed back. i didn't bring a compass.. had several of the real deal actual military compasses that i collected.. didn't even see them as necessary.. had learned enough from going out into the woods with my dad i didn't think i needed them.

on that occasion i headed back into the direction looking for the tall trees that i used to guide my way.. and soon it got dark.. and i lost my concentration and focus.. and then.. suddenly i was back in the streets near my house.. and i was watching the most lit up wrecker truck i had ever seen driving slowly by..
it had those old spinning globe light all over it randomly positioned.. all sizes and colors..
this was a town with no big news events almost ever.. this was a big deal to me at the time.. i rushed toward home full of the intent to tell my brothers.. and never mentioned it again.

this was one of the things that they returned full memory of to me as i began with full conscious memory years later
>>
>>37872581
it is not mentioned because we have nothing to do with those operations.. it is not necessary to bring up every detail of operations that we have no direct relationship with.. that does not discount the reality of either aspect of this.
>>
>>37872358
>low situational awareness
That's a weird way of saying cattle mentality. Anyone who is "competent" and hadn't heard of the high rates of cancer in subjects of genetic therapy studies is not competent at all.

>it is a difficult thing to evaluate intelligent action as pertains to intellectual capacity.
>"hurr durr retarded actions don't mean you retarded"
No. Just shut the fuck up with your pilpul.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gSKPz52cVw

during my earliest months of interactions with the beings there was one occasion when they shut off the vehicle with everyone offboard and standing out side of it and then had me go in first.. apparently due to some aspect of the cognitive integration with the equipment.. some aspects of this i never mentioned to anyone.. just seemed like too much detail to bother trying to explain.. and yet this video mentions the same details that i had seen.. specifically the spongy floor while it was turned off and the lighting spectrum that the interior of the vehicle went through as it was turned back on
>>
>>37872414
>the exposure to the technology of the beings is likely at root cause for the resistance to the effects of the human technology medicine.. exactly right.
Literally not what I said. Seeing how you hijacked a thread that was already going badly I can only assume you're either a bot or a glownigger, in either case I won't waste my time with you anymore.
>>
>>37872722
the word confusion is from the latin meaning literally 'with joining'
concepts fused together within the mind.
we all make mistakes.. even the beings from the stars can be caught in a momentary lapse of insight and judgement. capacity does not determine circumstance.
>>
>>37872649
Holy fucking shit you really were deployed to monopolise the thread, what the fuck. Why are you glownegroes so interested in ets now?
>>
>>37872745
Literal gpt reply.
>>
>>37872381
you have an additional assumption that i am in position to be disregardant of.. the idea that they are selecting people.. seeking them for conditions. i have seen that they are watching the entire areas they are interacting with the individuals from within.. there are not any excluded from their observations. and yet.. some managed to retain conscious awareness.

while i didn't type out the idea exactly as intended these were considerations of what i was intent on saying. didn't seem necessary to fixate on the details of one trivial contribution to this dialogue.

for you it is a vague concept of 'whatever they are using to keep you sleeping' while for me it is years worth of full conscious awareness that left me feeling isolated from humanity due to the fact that in all that time i never saw even one other human able to become fully conscious while onboard..

i am going to go ahead and click 'post' with no further proofreading ..or should i be so concerned about your judgement that i atrophy into inaction?
>>
Why are abductees always American? There's more people in China and India but the aliens never go there.
>>
>>37872764
fuck you dude.. i have also once had a teacher accuse me of plagiarism and were unwilling to examine the evidence that this was not the case..

some people have their heads so far up their own ass they can not tolerate the idea that others exist who do not
>>
>>37872805
and you are well versed in these languages to have examined the evidence? both your example countries have a long history with the subject.. you are clearly unaware of a great deal of history
>>
>>37872751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvMwaHXCLKM
>>
>>37872805
Shit, dude, you never saw people talk about all the UFOs in ancient art, including cave paintings? Shits always been a worldwide phenomenon. In fact, Europeans and South Americans were more likely to see Nordics when people in the US were largely reporting Grays.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings
>>
>>37872751
monopolize? where would you have me go? you have a corner you want me to stand in as punishment for bothering to disturb your important cat memes from being posted?
>>
>>37867663
my theory is that not all consciousness is created equally.. that there are quantum properties within each field of consciousness that is unique to each individual.. and it is at the root of what divides us as individual beings.. as such.. passively sitting.. simply observing.. you are having your own individual type of interaction with the fine details of the quantum fields that you are sharing with the rest of humanity. these can have far reaching significance beyond what you might be able to observe within the span of a single human biological existence.
>>
>>37844776
for me... my first fully conscious interaction with the beings was when i was 3 almost 4..
and my induction into the mk ultra program took place near two years later with the first trauma based conditioning session that took place while i was living in the rhineland of germany.
i was able to become fully conscious and aware of my interactions with the beings from the stars, and to begin with full conscious interactions with them, when i was 23 years of age.

i was 33 when i was caused to examine my early life memories and to fully understand my involvement in the mk ultra type programs including the successful installation of an alternate identity structure that i did manage to activate on my own on only one occasion when i was around 18 years of age.. and upon doing so i literally watched my body walking away from that location and only returned to normal ordinary consciousness while riding in the back of the sedan of a couple of federal marshals as i counted the eleven points on the star of the thick metal badge of the passenger side marshal. i was riding in the back seat unrestrained casually talking with them.. and have no memory of what took place or how much time was between these two events.

my personal story is a bit more involved than is easily presented in an anonymous thread.
>>
>>37872894
If you weren't interested in literally stifling any interest of a sane person over the subject you wouldn't be posting over 40 walls of text consisting of nothing but schizophrenic ramblings and replying to literally every person in order to get attention.

Go make your own thread glownigger.
>>
>>37842026
Gacha rng system
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCcC7qodLso
>>
>>37874609
I'd rather you ignore the whiner and continue, honestly. This has been a surprisingly useful thread, and about half of that has been specifically due to your posts. Although, for completely opposite reasons, I'd second what he said about you making your own thread and sharing your experiences in even more detail. Realize that's a big ask, since effortposting tends to be a flagellant's labor on 4chan which generally gets met with the kind of response you've gotten ITT today, while those who appreciate anything of value on this board are more likely to lurk than post.

It's a shame there's nowhere I'm aware of online that people can go to discuss paranormality anymore that allows for any worthwhile long-term correspondences. /x/ really is no place for anyone trying to get "real" about this stuff, but where else is there?
>>
>>37874763
i was considering putting together a course to teach how to do what i do with cognitive imagery.. basically how to remote view using direct cognitive perception.. how to introspectively scour cognitive images for detail and knowledge.. how to operate with regard to the use of 'natural' connections.. as opposed to the coordinate targeting system used by the government trained remote viewers.. etc.

seems a bit much when in reality i can seldom find anyone who can have more than a brief few moments of dialogue on the subject before they become overwhelmed and attempt to move on to some other topic.

when i found this was real i was so focused on it i was willing to literally risk my life to gain more knowledge about the subject..

to be specific.. in the months prior to becoming fully conscious they had flown one of those orbs beside my head set so i could see and hear it.. and that was what i came up with after i had contemplated it after the fact.. i was already able to do out of body observations which i had learned how to do from interactions with native american people

my response to seeing the orb.. other than my efforts to attach to it and ride on it doing remote viewing of it as it was going about its ordinary operations was to recognize that if it were to fly past me again.. come what may.. i was going to try to grab it. lose a hand.. lose an arm.. lose a life.. i was not going to hesitate if the opportunity presented itself. this was just a few months before i recovered my memories and began with the fully conscious interactions.
perhaps they were taking the measure of how i was going to react.. if they were deliberately involved in assisting in causing me to become fully conscious they didn't seem to have done it often enough prior to really have a plan other than to just sort of stumble forward with little bits of exposure and experience like that.

orb is a mechanical device.. with sophisticated advanced physics properties displacing matter
>>
>>37874887
>i was considering putting together a course to teach how to do what i do with cognitive imagery.. basically how to remote view using direct cognitive perception
I'd be supportive of you doing that, but yeah, again, not sure I can claim in good faith that /x/ is the right venue for it, or that I know what it these days.

>seems a bit much when in reality i can seldom find anyone who can have more than a brief few moments of dialogue on the subject before they become overwhelmed and attempt to move on to some other topic.
What I'm about to say is utter heresy to 4chan's canon of how the internet works, but the last places I ever saw for experienced like minds to really work on this sort of thing together (not even specifically on activities thought of as alien-interfacing, but anything "paranormal" generally) were private Facebook groups. But those all appear to have either gone dark or self-immolated by 2015–16.

Volafile (its chat function, the file-sharing was irrelevant) was a great way to take quality interactions on imageboards off-site for longer-term correspondence before…whatever happened to it happened, and without as much opsec-baggage as something like Facebook Groups. Without something like that, all you can really get on /x/ are "ships passing in the night" moments on the rare threads where two or more people with something to say deign to post. I guess there's always dropping a throwaway e-mail, Discord, etc., but people usually don't do that here, and anyone who wants to get down to business about this stuff tends to be rightly more interested in having a small think-tank than just making friends with whoever "seems cool" one-on-one. And it's not the kind of thing where you can just meet one person in one thread, exchange contacts, and then keep an eye for other quality minds and be like, "Hey, join our secret off-site club!" and expect it to go well.
>>
File: 1658459155426485.jpg (110 KB, 1024x1024)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>37842331
They're unhinged because they're "abducted". Also, ayys aren't real. They're spawned entities from malicious psychics. They literally can't hurt you unless you consent and they get their kids to accept being possessed by traumatizing the ever loving shit out of them and making them consent to make the pain stop. You can 100% exorcise these assholes out of you, you need to believe you are stronger. It's a literal psychic battle.
>>
>>37874887 >>37875074
On this subject specifically, I don't know that I personally even have a whole lot to contribute in return. Had probably a similar level of "paranormality" as you have in my life, but no abduction experiences I'm aware of. I've seen seen two things I can recall that I feel comfortable referring to as "ships", both while sober and wide awake both corroborated by two other witnesses who happened to be there with me (different people each time), and have a lot more "consciousness-only"-type experiences that may or may not be relevant to ETs specifically. What I find more interesting is that a lot of stuff you talk about seems to just overlap with paranormal phenomena generally, including that which doesn't seem "extraterrestrial". I've been on an arc recently of wanting to loop back around to a lot of experiences I had earlier in life which I've failed to investigate as thoroughly as others, and have a sense that there's a lot I'll be able to extract from your posts ITT.
>>
>>37875181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpiZYtzhT9U
i had memory of an event that i was not supposed to retain in memory.. and it started this in process..

i have extensive exposure to other 'paranormal' experience.. seems to all fall under the same umbrella category.

that thing i remembered.. caused me to have to deal with some of the worst extremes of the technology and cultural divide between our reality and theirs from the very start.. the stuff of madness and it had to be resolved first.. which was an improbable task. gradually the segments of knowledge and learning fell into place for me to comprehend what i had seen in a rational manner.. and my efforts to comprehend this set me in a position to need the communication with the beings to develop further.. gradually i gathered enough insight and experience to comprehend what had once been overwhelming and confusing.. but my knowledge of it does not really make it much easier to present to others.. it seems that summary judgements would call it evil without seeking deeper.. the simple reality is that the beings from the stars have a great deal of experience.. and face directly things that must be dealt with.. and that there is much that will not come into view for humanity until we are tangibly able to measure consciousness and identify it substantively as what it is..

as i understand it, it is a resonant function of a wave.. within a bosonic field
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-RX5oez058
>>
to quote the reaction of the beings from the stars as they observed the effects of my recollection on me.. " it is unfortunate that he died so slow "

reference was to how i had exited the scene of the ceremony process that i had managed to recall.. and there is more than a hint to the nature of processes involved in that

but even that.. i was not supposed to have been observant of.. and the next time they came and did observation the dialogue was directly pointed at me.. with a sharp condescending contemptuous tone.. " if you must know, you are in a cycle that CANNOT fail "

they didn't speak often.. but that comment seemed to be necessary to get me to lift my head and look at the events optimistically.. my attitude up to that point was that there was something damaged about the conditions of my life that were irrepairable. gradually i observed that the process they had attempted to implement on my life was relatively common to be used in drawing together humans into networks that were interwoven together in manners using the technology of the beings from the stars.. that these networks bound multiple people together in subspace communication to have mutual sentiment.. to have their consciousness integrated together in symbiotic tiered hierarchy telepathically bound together in ways that would cause them to function in subspace unison.. enhancing the cohesion between the various presences involved.. basically they are forcing humans to have interpersonal relationships that are involved with other humans in manners that are networked together using their technology to advance our development towards the types of networks that exist within their own societies.. which are highly affected by the presence of technology of communication.. of direct cognitive transfer of imagery and sentiment.. of a technology of empathetic minds networked together in hierarchies of variable degrees of sensitivity and reflective complexity of response and integration with one another
>>
>>37875074
seems that the same information is apparent to those who contemplate this issue.. still it is a path i am looking at the potential of.. optimism is a matter of perspective.. much can be done with little in the right hands.

replication of just a select few of the functions of the existent entities is enough to grow a rival to their presence
>>
>>37875249
>i have extensive exposure to other 'paranormal' experience.. seems to all fall under the same umbrella category.
That always seems to be the takeaway sooner or later. Which, on the one hand, no duh, given it's all a shared reality. What I find interesting is your earlier assertion
>it is technology, not illusion or majic
It's not a perspective I've really heard articulated by someone who "gets it" before, so it's one I'm keen to assimilate into my own arsenal of operating models. Well, there's a LOT of conceptual overlap between technology and magic, but at least I've never known someone to try chasing up the technology lead with enough fortuitous empirical background to try his hand at piecing together a specific working hypothesis about it.
>>
>>37875249 >>37875329
>it seems that summary judgements would call it evil without seeking deeper
I felt that way throughout the lion's share of my twenties, but yeah, it's definitely something one needs to outgrow at a certain point. Anyone who can't recognize morality and common-sense as provincial notions and temporarily shelf them for R&D purposes in this "field" won't get far anywhere except up their own ass with impotent self-righteousness. These days, I think of it more like trying to run an emulator of various "NHI" operating systems on the human hardware. How they behave makes sense from their POV, a lot of them misunderstand us at least as much as we do them, and a surprising amount of the incompability can be smoothed over with some basic amoral respect and patient, honest communication, provided one has at least a basic capacity to defend oneself from those who'd take advantage of that good will. I've also used the metaphor of "learning another language", where the equivalent of "syntax" seems to be "how that particular kind of being experiences time". The human OS's baseline linear-causal notion of time does seem to be something of an easily-learned lingua franca, which I think is part of the reason why so many different things are so interested in this place. Earth does seem to be kind of a cosmopolitan "town-square" where things from all over can come and mingle on relatively stable and neutral ground.

>if you must know, you are in a cycle that CANNOT fail
I saw you say this in another thread recently. Can't remember the context, but I recall this quote.
>>
>>37875329 >>37875401
>they didn't speak often.. … reflective complexity of response and integration with one another
From what I've seen, I would actually concur with pretty much this whole paragraph, and surprisingly there are parts of it I don't even think I would've worded all that differently. A lot of it has just been conjecture on my part that I wasn't certain how serious I took, so it's interesting to see one of the other humans independelty reproduce it with probably more of a basis than I feel I have, and with higher confidence in its validity. A lot of the disparate accounts of near-death experiences seem to reflect not anything about "core reality", but just the experiencer's glimpse into their own specific network with only a tenuous attachment to a severely endangered human body.

>seems that the same information is apparent to those who contemplate this issue.. still it is a path i am looking at the potential of.. optimism is a matter of perspective.. much can be done with little in the right hands.
I want to feel that way as well, but at a certain point there needs to be an actionable plan to actually bring about a "community" with the right balance of openness and secrecy/insulation/gatekeeping. I've had this conversation in a few threads over the years, and in the end, they always go to the archive with no one having figured out how to get started. My thoughts have always been that even something basic like Discord would work, but that it would require about four or five people with this mindset all in the same thread at once to get off the ground, and that never seems to be how it goes on /x/.

>replication of just a select few of the functions of the existent entities is enough to grow a rival to their presence
Accurate in my experience as well.
>>
>>37875548
having direct personal experience you don't have to struggle to piece together a theory.. it is the apparent reality and the only issue is comprehension of it. given such a persistent presence of the beings and their technologies already, the rest is forced to be comprehended within the context.
those same 'orbs' are responsible for many things that get reported as paranormal.. and they are simply technology.

>>37875555
damn save some fives for the rest of us.. :P
>>
>>37875572
that was a reference to the presence of the secret societies.. they have their minions in protected status.. covertly owning every aspect of the systems of governance that pertain to them.

starting from scratch one does not begin from a position of strength.. but certain principals in application between those established together in networked unison can grow into similar strength.. as a matter of process several aspects of this have to be gradually grown to build the unshakeable foundations..

this is what my thoughts are directed towards.. the gradual establishment of a significant presence that will remain standing in manner similar to the modern presence known as the illuminati. they were formed in south america more than 18,000 years ago.

>>37840008
>>
>>37875181
on at least one occasion i was able to discuss the issue with someone who had strong certain irrational belief that he had absolutely no experience with the beings.. and gradually he went from no acknowledgement of possible previous exposure to the beings.. to a memory of having seen a light in the sky during a camping outing when he was involved in scouting when he was young.. and then after a couple of months of him remembering that.. he was able to remember another event in that same night.. of going away from the tents later that night to go to take a piss out in a clearing in the woods.. and a bright blue light had shown down on him from above.. inexplicably..

he had gone from adamant irrational certainty that he had no previous involvement to having his own memory resurface.. and then.. he began to see the beings in his visions of events of the night

i have not talked to him in a few years.. have not seen him since shortly after that began
>>
>>37875682
Any further context about the information contained in the 37840008 image/basis to take it seriously you'd be willing to share? No big deal if you're not interested in doing so, of course.

I think the secret society model is a good one, but the big challenge is getting it to be "goal-oriented" enough in its ethical aims to lend it durability without it devolving into infighting and incentivizing turncoats. My moribund peer-groups were pretty informal, and basically operated under an ethos of (1) an amorality that essentially amounted to "do what you will with what you know, but under no circumstances do we fuck with each other", and (2) all information-sharing is at-will, but if you share information with someone else, you forfeit all rights to tell them what they're "allowed" to do with it. They probably all collapsed after a few years *because* of that lack of a shared goal beyond being informal R&D thinktanks, but as people who've popped the hood up on reality tend to be very idiosyncratic in their tastes and outlooks, I'm not sure how you go about getting very many on the same page for that stuff. "Our" working model at the very least managed to keep the peace.

>>37875711
I'll share my two "UFO" experiences that fit the type I can recall in my next post, and I guess you can let me know what you think. Omitting some other experiences that would be seen as less "culturally UFO-y" to anyone who heard them, and just detailing two pretty major and undeniable encounters.
>>
>>37867815
"Unsuitable" for what?
>>
>>37875711 >>37875854
The first was on Halloween night when I was eight years old, out candy-farming with my sister and babysitter. We were actually just heading back home, probably not even two hundred feet from our property, and there were plenty of other kids and chaperones all about us in the neighborhood who may or may not have paid any attention to what we saw. In the sky above us was a large black triangle with red lights on the bottom, and maybe five or six smaller objects flying along with it. To my recollection, the smaller kinds were not all of the same type — I believe they came in two different sizes and shapes, and it seems to me that at least one kind may also have been triangular. I remember us being kind of excited in a casual way that we were seeing "UFOs", but not making all that big of a deal out of it. I remarked to my babysitter that it would be fun to get abducted by aliens, which caused her to kind of lose her shit and tell me I should never wish to experience that. Only time I ever saw her act that way, and she was actually pretty chill about the whole UFOs-being-there-in-the-first-place thing. Because of where I lived at the time, I eventually wrote this off as just some military aircraft that my ignorant child-brain couldn't conceive of as being planes in the dark, until modern internet started making commonalities among UFO encounters easier to establish, and I noticed all of the "black triangle" descriptions/artwork I saw were clearly identical to that thing. The smaller craft around it also weren't really explainable in "conventional" terms given how close they appeared to be flying to the thing, but I think I just wasn't invested enough in the experience as meaningful to care about that discrepancy and thought, "Well, maybe I just don't recall it correctly."
>>
>>37875893
The second time was when I was seventeen, and a friend and I were up all night hanging out on the roads/woods/properties maybe a mile or so from my neighborhood. There was a yellow-ish light in the sky somewhat larger to the eye than Venus that we noticed around midnight. It was moving across the sky incredibly fast — as in, it could pretty much instantaneously be several tens of degrees-of-arc away from its previous position, with the only evidence that it had moved through space to get there being a bright, long tracer leading from its previous position to its new one. It did this all night long, and we just stayed up watching it from maybe midnight to 6 a.m. It was summer, and the sun was basically up by the then, as was the town, but it was still plainly visible doing its thing up there. I was determined to stay up and watch it until it left, and it was actually strange and out-of-character for me to become so tired I couldn't manage that by about 6 (I seldom had difficulty staying up in excess of 24 hours when I was that age). I think I got up again around 11 a.m., and it was no longer around.

This happened while we were at a third friend's house, who had gone to sleep shortly before this thing appeared. We tried pretty damned hard to get him to wake up and come out and see it, and he just wouldn't have it and told us to fuck off so he could sleep. Instead, around 2 a.m., we ventured to another friend's house nearby and basically broke into his home to wake him up so we had another witness. This person was more cooperative and stayed up with us for the rest of the night viewing it as well.
>>
>>37875922
In my youthful naïveté, I was convinced, because of how easily-perceivable this thing was and how long it was there, that there would be something like 10,000 witnesses all across the city, with video footage and newspaper articles, and that we were witnessing something that could be history-making. I was utterly shocked that it wasn't the talk of the town the next day, and I have still never met anyone aside from the three of us who noticed it.

One thing I remember clearly was that I wanted to remain *very* nonchalant about observing it. I never felt comfortable just dead-on staring at the thing for long, and was very determined that it not notice us back. I remember admonishing my friend for being "too interested in it" at one point, and he ultimately deferred to me despite me not really being able to provide a good reason why he should do things my way.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IvY41SQMZ8
>>
>>37875878
Ask for the menu, but make sure your order comes with the happy ending,
>>
>>37842026
The Soul is Infinite – It is apart of Sophia – Mother Goddess, Queen of the Stars, The Orion Queen. Humans need to wake up from the sirian control/torture Grid that they have placed upon humanity, escape the sirian illusion. First know that the sun is a stargate of the sirians -it is controlled by sirius, you are greater than this lower sirian caste of war beings, they have begun -they control all religion and all humans through genetic modification for the last 500,000 years, and more of their spaceships -asteroids hollowed out, are on the way as you read this, to take you to Cyborg Future. They want to use you as cannon fodder for the war against the Orion Empire -where you come from, if this happens, you will not return to the real Universe and humanity will die -so will the sirians, as slaves of the sirians who are a lower caste banished in most of the Universe due to their lower vibration and corruption, your known universe is their terrority that we have banished them to now, with the 7 archons who control your realm. NO gods NO masters, escape their Grid through the holes punctured in it. Your true orginal sun is Saturn the stargate of Orion Empire that they sealed after the great galactic war for Tiamat, your Earth. The TIME is NO HUMANITY break the sirian CONTROL GRID, and take back your Destiny! AWAKEN!
>>
ALIEN DISCLOSURE IMMINENT UFO ARRIVAL VERY SOON 2024 QAnon
Q
Dear Sirs, a very important classified video will be leaked before Full Alien Disclosure Occurs in the Months May 2024 Official Global Arrival Date please review attached Transcripts
I'm Formerly employee in DEEPSTATE Government Best Regards Goodluck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGORuzZsCVU

Aliens UFO DID 911 TRUTH
When 9/11 happened, news in Australia initially reported that the US was attacked by aliens. There used to be videos of metal orbs flying right through the buildings coming from above instead of directly towards., RESEARCH THE FLAT EARTH.
>>
>>37878296
apart and a part have separate meaning.
what is the point of the information in your post? how do you have knowledge of any of this? what sources are you drawing from and how have you qualified the information?

in short, what do you really know?
and..
how do you know it?

>>37878408
this is a cookie cutter restamp of the same tired message, over and over, with no emphasis of individual meaning.. just another stamped reprint of the same tired message. it very much has the simple character of a defacement campaign. that the true intent is to simple wear down the significance of the strange movement that was formed previously under the protection of an unusual 'outsider' influence to the ancient elites who are usually at the helm of global governance down to the local regional levels.

most people see none of this depth.. have no relevant questions.. have only a notion of group 'herd' behavior.. and either they feel compelled to join and follow the herd or they do not.. otherwise there is little to their relationship with deeper knowledge other than to view the plain and wander and graze on the diet of narrative that is present naturally or is provided.. they make no discernments regarding the nature and origin of this.

herded along once.. with the memory fresh in their minds.. the public will be somewhat less inclined to simply follow again so soon.. and this is where the defacement effort comes in.. to enhance this tendency to recognize a familiar ploy and to be compelled to feign competent recognition.. when the reality of simple recognition is the true limit of their herd collective.

there is even the possibility that this is a marker.. another 'sneed' being explained as a subtle joke.. as a simple open access public marker in an environment where a global forum is open literally globally to the world through any means of accessing the internet. in a world under surveillance you might imagine they have already finalized the global stranglehold..
>>
>>37874763
what should the theme of the thread be?
my intent is to assemble a group.. legally organized as a private social club.. to research and develop paranormal means of perception in any and all forms.. remote viewing, dreams, visions of any means of origination

my experience is all over the board.. but in telling my insights i like to start from the beginning and tell my story.. the details of my life experience as i gradually accumulated my knowledge.. gradually i was exposed to experience after experience.. much of my knowledge is the result of a series of perfect storms..

honestly if i die and take it to the grave i see it as unlikely that i would be able to find the same collection of information gathered as a result of direct personal experience and perception in any number of future lives lived.. i can easily look back at my life and see events that, had they worked out for me differently, i would never have even been on the path towards the knowledge collection i eventually gathered.

i am not talking about theory.. i have theories.. but i recognize they are concepts either aligned or not to objective reality as it actually does exist. i aim for knowledge of all things through absolute definition in terms of objective truth and material scientific applications that enable engagement with these knowable truths as they pertain to that which may be perceived by any and all means.. including means which may not be well established to presently known publicly available scientific technologies

so for most people of this mindset there is an absence of data gained through direct perception. "ghosts" for example, what even are they? what is the anatomy of the metaphysical composition of the human consciousness?
i have observations.. and i have theories.. but i am working alone. i want to set a group into motion doing much more than idly contemplating these realms.

and there is a lot on the table.. remote viewing is only a beginning.
>>
>>37874704
>>37874887
>>37875249
>>37875329
>>37875401
>>37875594
>>37875682
>>37875711
>>37877646
>>37879734
>>37881537

also all me

i would recommend reading the other thread >>37840008

in the remote viewing efforts there is a description of a being type that i have previous experience with.. it is a good starting point in explaining the depths of my knowledge of these things.. not to be claiming comprehension and absolute understanding of.. but to assert that i do in fact know from experience that these things do in fact exist. it is not an ego contest item in attempt to assert that i have ego attachment to claims of comprehension and mastery of these things.. only that i do have no uncertainty that something does exist here.. something much more than a vague illusion of imagination.. something tangible.. even if difficult to relate to and conceive of accurately. the full definition of what these things are is not something i am asserting to have.. what i do cite is that if the perception is of something tangible then whatever quantum properties of consciousness or neurology are responsible for the ability to perceive these things can be enhanced and developed by technological means.. to bring these things into the realms of being accessed by technological means instead of only being able to be accessed by functions of human consciousness and cognition
>>
>>37881537
I've been looking for this. existence is not as we see it and it will only get more interesting the farther I search. sucks though. I'm hoping I can get farther than I already have. I've been leaking various blueprints and technical drawings where I can but it seems to be slow going.
>>
>>37881724
i will be forming another thread when this one starts to slide towards the archive. there is already a means of establishing contact with me to anyone who digs thoroughly into what is already present here.
>>
I've been subject to their mind reading temporarily and I could even feel a tingling sensation on my brain shortly before they did something to me. I thought of them in a way that can't really be explained, but let's say passively, as in, they wouldn't like me anyway or something similar. It was more of a sentiment I was expressing telepathically and they caught for some miraculous reason because they were apparently reading my mind at that very moment. I thought about them, then it happened. They didn't even abduct me, which is the weirdest part of it all, but instead manipulated me physically in my bedroom the very moment I started thinking about them.
>>
>>37848193
how do i remove their implants? also what is their goal?
>>
>>37848278
>Everything in abduction & ufology research about the majority of these things being malevolent and sadistic is likely true
convenient scapegoat for other human and human-looking (cromagnon nordics) groups to avoid responsibility/drawing attention to their clandestine manipulation and engineering of humanity as agents of this panopticon/prison/simulation. malevolent nordic dark magicians are at the top of this hierarchy. everything else is cope to avoid the harsh reality that fellow humans are capable of this much evil.
>>
>>37881792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofrvMiDbqIw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJcZqvjfqgE

>>37882151
not from what i saw of them.. they barely looked like they comprehended the equipment that they are required to have onboard while they are here messing with humans.. and they really didn't compare to the competency of the other lesser tiers of the hierarchy of the networked various origin species. they basically seemed to be very junior involved parties.. likely simply representatives of other advanced humans who are being manged at other locations. far lesser in cognitive baud rate that either the little three foot tall guys or the tall whites
>>
>>37882261
thanks for the links.
my question though is how do they work? if they use implants that means it is just technology so if you know how it works it can be countered. the implants are presumably sending some kind of signal and if is emf then it can be blocked and is probably more effective than just removing them because they can easily replace them without your awareness. copper should do the trick but that is assuming emf.
>>
>>37881537
>what should the theme of the thread be?
Personally, I was just interested in hearing more about your experiences and ideas at greater length than this thread's bump limit with allow for now. If you start one soon, I'd be humble about it and point out that you're doing it at the request of anons in a previous thread so you don't get piled on and called an attention whore right away.

>my intent is to assemble a group.. legally organized as a private social club.. to research and develop paranormal means of perception in any and all forms.. remote viewing, dreams, visions of any means of origination
I'm just going to give a blunt response here based on my own past experiences of how these things go, and my read on you from the thread: I think you're dreaming too big at the moment. You seem to have made it to a pretty advanced age with a lot of solid paranormal experience and knowledge under your belt, but relatively little experience at conversing and maintaining long-term amicable relations with others "like yourself", which *is* actually its own skill when it comes to this stuff that a lot of people lack, often just for want of opportunities to develop it. Basically, you're going to have to swallow some pride here and prove you can run a Discord server with less drama than your average twenty-year-old before you even think about seriously doing something like what you're describing here.
>>
>>37842026
No fucking clue and I wish that I knew. I may have had 3 experiences with ayys. 2 of them could have been dreams but I'm not sure.

First one I was a child waiting for my bus to school. It's pitch black, middle of winter and both of my parents are already gone and at work. Suddenly hear a weird faint humming noise coming from above. It was a slow moving, spherical craft covered in panels all flashing different colored lights. Almost looked like an LED covered disco ball. It just slowly drifted along it's course and quickly sped away as soon as I hear the bus approaching.

Next experience was a few months later. I was up late watching TV. I was bored and decided to watch outside since it was a full moon and I could see the whole yard. I couldn't shake the feeling that the moon felt off but tried my best to ignore it. Next thing I know the moon fucking zoomed up impossibly close to my window. Next thing I remember is waking up in my bed. I didn't remember ever going to bed but I just wrote it off as a strange dream.

I almost completely forgot this experience until the same fucking thing happened to me a couple months ago. Got up in the middle of the night to piss and grab a water. Looked outside and again, noticed the weird ass moon. It did the same bullshit and again, I woke up in my bed.

Could have been a dream but I'm not so sure. I have a ton of experience with lucid dreaming and sleep parlysis and this was nothing like that. Either way I wish the assholes would have as least shown themselves or let me remember anything past the moon zoom.
>>
>>37842026
>Sheer geographical location
>Physical and psychological traits
>Being part of certain family lines, can be for any number of reasons
>A persons likeliness to resist or remember the encounter
>A person previous experience with other beings or races (Angels, Spirits, other ayyys)
>Certain people (read: nodes of the collective concious) need to be aware of aliens for morphic field reasons
>Destiny, plain and simple

Aliens recruit us in the Astral
If you're being abducted you are most certainly completing missions while in your dream state.
>>
>>37883297
>Certain people (read: nodes of the collective concious) need to be aware of aliens for morphic field reasons
explain
>>
>>37883322
>Sheldrake describes how blue tits in Southampton discovered how to open the caps on milk bottles that had been delivered to doorsteps so as to drink some of their contents.
>This novel behavior spread rapidly throughout the United Kingdom, with some instances being recorded farther away in Holland, Sweden, and Denmark, despite these birds having restricted territories that would seem to preclude transmission by imitation.
>Sheldrake proposed instead that the spontaneous discovery of opening milk caps was reinforced by their motor fields for pecking and, after a critical number of blue tits had learned the behavior by conventional means, the possibility increased for others in isolated regions to express the behavior due to morphic resonance.
>Similarly, Sheldrake has claimed that herds of cattle in the American West that have not previously been exposed to cattle grids nevertheless avoid fake ones, suggesting a form of learning that does not depend on direct experience or imitation of others.

We share a subconscious hivemind and some people are more consciously aware/connected to it than others. This makes them perfect subjects if you are at all interested in studying or influencing the hivemind.
>>
>>37847614
Can you break this down into simpler words? As esl I'm having trouble following what you're trying to say
>>
>>37844842
Regarding the last part of your comment, I think one of the best comparisons we have for how they regard us and our interactions with them would be how our relationship with Horses. That encapsulates every aspect of it, both the level of tragic cruelty as there are people who eat Horse and various forms of abuse. Horses are considered beasts of burden that we have used to bring us to where we are as a civilization. Yet the prevailing sentiment towards them is one of deep love, a sense of mutual co-evolution and a recognition of their potential as powerful and worthy spiritual beings despite the immediacy of their instincts.
>>
>>37883461
the reason people become unhinged in the first place is due in large part to partial memory of these encounters.

then i attempted to use the concept of the hinge as metaphor to exploit the phrase itself.. by implying that 'hinged' and 'unhinged' could be seen as a matter of being attached to other foundational concepts..

when you have the direct experience within your own field of conscious awareness you can not feel more strongly about the opinions of other human beings who do not than you do of your own perception of this..

when you lack such experience present within your own field of conscious awareness you have no means of evaluation other than external human input sources.. you have no guidance from direct perception to establish your evaluations and opinions upon. those who are only following the crowd supportive of their lack of perception can not comprehend what experience those who share these memories are involved in perception of.

those who do have the memory can not easily ignore it.. no matter how difficult it may be to even begin to comprehend
>>
>>37842026
Telepathy.
>>
>>37883375
what i experienced during years spent with near full conscious awareness during the interactions was more of a hierarchy of minds among the beings.. and a two tiered system among humans where they are 'fully conscious' not of reality as it can be perceived while out of body but instead fully immersed into some conceptual model of the universe.. so they are immersed into an illusion created by their mind.. but it is not simply illusion. it is their manner of interface with the substance of the realms that do exist in the subspace fields of our consciousness as they exist in geospatial relation to matter. there are numerous phases of this.. and people engage in all sorts of behaviors within these fields due to concepts they hold within their subconscious minds. the beings exist physically.. but they are so aware of these fields through technological means that they are able to interact with them as an extension of their own geospatial navigation beyond the simple context of linear physical matter.

among the beings from the stars there are complex networks of various types of minds and configurations of relationship to the sensitivities of those who are empathetic and or telepathic, or otherwise reflective of these traits

i would not compare humanity to a hive mind.. at least not one with the regularity of an insect hive.. we have wild loose association with other minds until we have developed cognitive perception into these realms.
native american tribes for example typically have heritage of community that extends into these phases of matter and conscious perception of these persistent fields. other heritage traditions exist but on earth there are few so well established in these realms. my view is that they are a remnant of the branch of the nation of kemet that once extended across the entire planet.. as part of the actual history that is withheld from the public by those who presume their heritage makes them the rightful owners and operators of earth
>>
File: 1.jpg (896 KB, 1588x1588)
896 KB
896 KB JPG
>>37882647
if that happened recently then you can probably develop full conscious awareness like i did.. if you want to.

i got the notion that it was possible while reading this book actually.. and somehow managed to do it. seemed like the biggest step was simply getting back one memory fully into my mind. for example imagine how much difference it would make if you were to have a fully lucid clear memory of what took place during one of those events.. no black out.. at least not immediately

for me it all started with one sudden recollection in perfect clarity. i had also dismissed the memory of what had happened that night as a 'dream' the following morning.. literally held the full conscious awareness within my mind for less that two seconds before pushing it out of my mind by telling myself forcefully "what a weird dream" and simply dismissing it from my mind.. and i had not thought about it again not even once when i was reading the book titled majestic by whitley strieber and a scene in the book described something so similar that it jarred my memory.

typically each one of your actual memories is sitting in perfect isolation within your mind. you literally can not find anything that you are aware of that can jar these memories back into your full conscious awareness.. but they are actual memories that you do already have formed within your mind.. and once you do manage to find something to remind you of them you will recall just as any other thing that you may have forgotten
>>
File: Majestic...jpg (44 KB, 375x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>37885665
this is the book i was reading during august and september of 1991 that had a scene in it that jarred my memory. the person who had referred it to me had been military and had kept in contact with agency types so he had unusual information on occasion. he had said about the book that " it is what it says it is "
on the back cover it says that it is the truth that can only be released as fiction. there were rumor in the ufo literature that the author had been in contact with air force officers in some official capacity prior to the release of the book. it contains much detail that seems plausible as the actual truth of what was happening within the agencies involved in the collection of the debris
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivaWnbKsBkM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOzK4ByFbzo
>>
>>37842026
>>37842331
Schizos are illuminated with secret knowledge transmitted to them throughout alien brain waves, the same aliens who gave them this knowledge then abduct them to study the effect this other worldly knowing has in their minds.

Also... Sauce?
>>
>>37867679
>>37872581
Why would glowies take tissue samples from cattle under the cover of night when they could just buy the cows from the rancher and then take samples?
It would be a lot easier to have someone pose as a livestock trader or run a fake slaughterhouse than to have mobile teams of butcher-ninjas that clandestinely carve up cattle.
>>
>>37882373
from what i have gathered about their use and function is that it is basically an interface to a subspace communication field.. or at least that is the terminology i have come up with for what might be described by a physicist somewhat differently.. but it is a communication device. the real significance of it is the amount of data that can pass through it and where that data is being shared to.. the data in question is literally your consciousness.. your 'inner' consciousness and self awareness at all levels conscious and otherwise. look at it like this.. ask yourself "why?"

why would they put it there? try to figure out that and perhaps that would be enough to get you to look at the situation differently.. if they had that much access to you, without you even remembering then they could have done anything they wanted to you.. and that's it? that's all they did that left you with any sign they had been in contact with you at all?

so they are content to leave you unaware of their presence? all while they do what exactly?
asking yourself the question 'why' is enough to get you thinking about their presence here as a potential non negative interaction.

why assume they mean harm through it? if they had meant to do harm they had every opportunity and yet they only did that? installed a delicate technological interface with direct consciousness communication technology beyond anything humans will likely publicly have within the next 40,000 years

another question to ponder.. is what direction does the information flow in through the device? do you imagine it possible that you can use it somehow? perhaps through operation of your own consciousness you can engage the functions of the device.. how would you know if this were the case?

much of my emphasis is on the development of cognitive aptitude and ability for direct cognitive perception. the basics of it can be described as simply mentally accessing your own memories for further scrutiny
>>
File: usss.jpg (1.2 MB, 2230x1463)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>37885929
makes a lot more sense that the glowies are chasing the beings doing the work and trying to not disturb them.. perhaps working with them. it could even be that they are interacting with the beings in cooperative work places and then assisting those beings to secure biological resource materials and nutrients in their usual manner.. and are present 'running cover' for the beings as they go about this.

but even with that being the case there have been some studies of animal tissues to detect radiation in regions at various distance from radiological weapons testing areas.
>>
File: 20240307_214730.jpg (68 KB, 628x386)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Gov provide list of recently liberated inmates these are often not reported either cause they are not returned they are fed to a particular intra terrestrial terminid specie. The Russians know about them
>>
>>37872751
It's an AI dumbass, you are replying to a bot
>>
>>37887161
your own post is more likely to have been generated by ai or otherwise be part of a malicious subterfuge campaign than my own.
if those who have low intelligence just start dismissing everything that is written above their own reading comprehension rate as ai that would be pretty funny watching them seal themselves into their ignorance generated from nothing other than their own limitations.

offering information to idiots is comically futile
>>
>>37842331
>only take people who are already crazy
>they act even more crazy afterwards
>nobody will ever believe them
it's the perfect plan
>>
>>37885665
The problem is how do you differentiate between recollection and fabrication? The brain is really good at filling gaps with nonsense.
>>
>>37888187 Yahweh an archon
>>
>>37889352
that is a major aspect of what you have to engage in study of.. of the illusions within the mind.. you literally have to be able to comprehend things that are beyond your linear perception to fully grasp the types of things that you can encounter. it takes a lot of study to get to this point.. but i had the incentive.. the beings from the stars were present in physical display during the day on a frequent basis that seemed to be coordinated with the things that i was seeing in less substantive forms during these visitations
it was not an easy process.. and there were many times development was slow.. with me having an incorrect assessment about something in place within my conceptualizations for months.. before i realized that what i thought i understood i had only a shallow layer of and would need to pursue the issue further.

the mind is capable of seeing.. but comprehension is another issue. it has to be earned bit by bit.. but the type of illusions that you can perceive can teach you about the range of the perception of the mind. you can turn the focus towards perception.. and the evidence of perception can be difficult to present to others who don't know for themselves that the imagery did in fact arrive in the mind prior to the physical observations.

there is a lot to the topic.. you really can't just dismiss anything as 'nonsense'
it is either comprehensible and understood or it is not.. but perception is perception.

what do you think people are 'seeing' when they engage in use of their creative imagination? what is the nature of the cognitive imagery they are capable of producing within their minds? our technology is just barely able at the level it can accurately postulate this question.. much less answer it. but with your mind alone you can engage in study that exceeds what our technology is capable of
>>
File: 88036629.jpg (138 KB, 1245x909)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>37889502
>>37889352

there was at least one occasion where i had to scrutinize an image set recollection that was arriving within my consciousness gradually over a period of days.. and i had to determine if it was a function of my imagination or a legitimate cognitive perception.. and by taking it carefully within my mind and isolating it and insuring that i was not adding to it by functions of creative engagement.. and then in isolation in that manner the scene in the 'memory' continued to increase in content.. the issue was it was a thing that i was familiar with happening while in direct presence of the beings.. they can deliver a cognitive image directly into your mind from their own. but this one was transferred from a person on a vehicle in the mode photographed here.. while i was on the ground underneath it. as a result.. instead of the image being placed within my mind almost instantly it was gradually arriving over a period of about three days.. it was literally the cognitive perspective of the being who was watching me closely from the view of the vehicle.. that was flying near overhead in this mode of operation. it was a deliberate display with one other person standing there with me when it happened..

https://youtu.be/tCemiEa2EZc

she would watch for a few 'minutes' and then go back to the interior of the vehicle.. and then come back to the window view.. over and over.. and each time she did the movement on the ground was only slightly moved and was only a few feet further away.. also there was an effect where the increments were shorter when closer to the vehicle.. every other aspect of the view i had seen i was able to comprehend by turning to examine the physics of what i had seen.

it took less than twelve seconds to come from the horizon off to the north.. to our location and then off to the west to do a loop over a location with a military industrial complex facility and then fly off to the west.. fluidly adding time to their controlled field.
>>
>>37889543
that happened in 1993.. and i realize i put the word 'person' where most people would have used some other term for the beings.. but this was one of them that i was close to who had expressed compassion towards me on several occasions.. and was occasionally the being who was responsible for returning me to the exact placement they had picked me up from.. sometimes with my body having been picked up.. but far more often this was done by extracting my consciousness itself and the body was still in place. i spent a lot of time trying to figure out exactly what was going on with this when i first started seeing it.. was not sure what was physical and what was not.. or what the nature of the physics technology of the beings was..

after years of dealing with it i developed several insights that seem to make good progress towards establishing exactly where the line is drawn.. identifying what is technology of communication and the resulting cognitive imagery produced by technological illusion. in order to really resolve perception by cognitive means you really need to assess exactly what these types of images even are in terms of the realms of perception that are available..

one question that came up as i was digging into this type of perception was this; how do you determine if you are 'seeing' a previous life of your own or if you are seeing an attachment to an other person? if you can 'see' from the cognitive perspective of another person in this linear world.. then you can establish who that person is in relation to yourself.. in terms of physical location. you and that other person are two separate entities in space. you can perceive from your own perspective in a memory.. but how do you determine what your attachment is to another presence that has taken place in a time before your current physical body?

these types of questions arise as you collect experiences.. i found ways to discern.. the neurological foundation has subtle qualitative difference
>>
Aliens are avatars of Yaldaboth >>37888187
>>
>>37889352
generally speaking.. the function of perception is similar whether you are looking through your physical visual sense or you are looking at imagery within the mind.. the thing that makes it most clear that you are not seeing illusion is the clarity and seamless scope of the imagery.. if you are looking at an imagined scene it is an open book.. you have blind spots all around you that can be filled in with anything.. things can be introduced to the scene and it is as if you didn't notice them before but accept that they were there all along.. in the case of perception you don't have such open loose ends..

remote viewing methods where the viewer focuses their consciousness on a single spot or feature of a target might patch together an understanding of the target by many such repeated viewings.. but that method is not at all what i am referring to as cognitive perception..

when you 'see' a scene within the mind it can be subject to illusions just like your physical presence could be.. you can be too close to something.. or be in a position where you don't see outside of an area or around a corner etc.. but the things that you do see are not variables that can be modified.. you can't just go and 'suggest' that the car may have been some other color.. that is not how your eyes work and not how this type of image gathering works.
under some lighting the color of the car might be unclear to the eyes.. and this is the same for direct cognitive perception..

imagination leaves much up in the air.. subject to being redefined on the fly.. easily changed.. it was larger smaller etc.. and the image conforms and follows the guidance.

the thing about visual perception is that often the entire scene arrives instantly.. just as it would if you opened your eyes at the scene..

another thing to consider is how images are functioning within the mind to represent reality in the first place.. turns out at our optical bandwidth we are not even close to seeing all reality
>>
>>37848240
Much less likely since the yellow jews would take meat too. I mean, they probably would take all they can carry and if they see anything tasty they're gonna throw it in the bag with the rest of the stuff. Taking only the nuts, horns, hooves, assholes, and tongue leaves a lot more meat on the cow and it would be silly to assume that they'd pass on a good opportunity for free meat, they'd at least hack a leg off or something.

Your theory is likely for space-chinese though who have access to as many cattle as they want and don't have the same built-in sense of "waste" that people do, people will stuff themselves to not waste food and I think this sense of waste is actually bigger in most chinese families, even if they all are CCP spies.
>>
I wonder if there's a specific phrase or meditation you can do to get abducted, I mean, they have to monitor the internet and psychic waves or whatever, right?
>>
>But why would they need humans for genetic studies?
Imagine that you have the technology to read the genome of every single person on a planet, or thousand or millions of planets. The same way we can farm DNA they can too, only they have more processing power and all this and that. For all we know there could be trillions of these aliens out there and they're just stopping by to check how certain genes can be profitable for them, we more or less just randomly mutate and they scoop up the mutations and observe how the mutations affect living beings.
>>
>>37889981
they are already present in your life.. the only thing you have to do is manage to remember this.

sounds so much easier to do than it actually is.. but once it happens there is no guesswork about it for you.

for me, in the early months i was working with them with full conscious awareness i did use sort of a mantra recitation.. it had been made clear that they were watching and even recording all detail so i was confident that they would hear it at some point.. especially as i was focusing it to connect with them and was aware of the presence and function of the implant technology.. it was simple and i repeated it quickly for the trance like value such repetition has.. i set it in motion and then left it as if it were going to be playing in the background.. sort of i recited it until it was a texture within my mind and left it in place as a sort of backdrop silently running behind the scenes during the days. for just a few minutes here and there i would focus on the simple phrase " make my days as your days "
this was done in context of the fully conscious interactions that were already happening.. and i wanted to fully convert my consciousness to be able to function within their presence and that of their technology.
it was not much to work with but it was at least an attempt. i knew they were present and watching.. i was seeing them on a regular enough basis to want to be able to see more and immerse myself more fully into their environments and their technological reality.

several months passed in the early period where i was disoriented during a good portion of the experiences.. unable to determine where the events had taken place at and the nature of the events relationship to physical reality.. such as scenes that seemed to be happening under the ground or scenes where i was literally trying on a body from an out of body state while they worked on that body.. like pulled myself out of it to turn around and look at the thing.. etc.
>>
>>37890208
they are even studying the 'randomness' itself at the quantum level. from what i saw there is a hierarchy of several types of them who are networked together.. and then there are countless others beyond these who may show up who don't necessarily have any relationship to these presences that have a longer term invested interest in what goes on here. i have seen that they, one of these groups, describe themselves as "emissaries"

the tall whites seemed to be so similar to ourselves that i see it as likely that they were responsible for designing our composition.. both genetic and consciousness and from what i saw the other beings defer to their presence of the tall whites without question.

in the egyptian literature they also had simplification names for the various beings calling them such things as 'the shining ones' and 'the perfect ones' and mentioning the constellations that they each lived 'behind'
i typically just used body motion to tell them apart because there were many more types if you watched their behavior than you could see just from their appearance. but otherwise there were several groups that seemed to be each involved in their own style of work and activities.
i came up with the idea that there are various forms of empathetic being.. various forms of networking these groups together..

>>37889981
start with looking into your own memory. once you find a previous memory the perception of the beings will be a matter of taking steps in a known direction.
for me there were several that i found once i had one memory come fully back into clear recollection. each had just been a strange thing.. too strange to make sense of.. and had simply been forgotten about. i also had other memories that didn't make sense due to the experiences with the mk ultra type program that i had been affected by.. but these memories of the beings from the stars stood out as clearly unusual even beyond any of those. chemical tricks didnt compare to advanced physics
>>
>>37889861
So are you trying to suggest the images produced solely by our mind, such as dreams, are no less real than our waking reality?
>>
>>37890796
there is a much more complicated relationship between the images and material phase matter than we are perceiving in the linear spatial array field. the foundation of reality will no longer be seated upon what we currently perceive as tangible material phase matter when the subject has been resolved to absolute definition and identification of energetic principals involved
>>
its literally just schizophrenia
schizophrenics have a hard time disconnecting their preconceptions so when the hallucinations theyre hallucinating about stuff they believe, like jesus, demons, or aliens. drugs offer a sort of temporary state of pseudo-schizophrenic behavior but they offer a similar predicament with word of mouth and people skewing your experience in advance by mentioning their experiences, especially with things like machine elves. most people who are told 'whatever you do, dont think about dying' when taking shrooms, guess what theyre gonna think about? and that is how aliens and modern religion came to be. one schizo telling a sweet story, who others subscribed to. point is, you can experience anything you want, should you have the will, and the right state of consciousness.
>>
File: 1696145939736872.jpg (56 KB, 1024x1024)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Anyone in or around the AL/GA line?
Just went to let the dogs out before dawn and I've sat here and watched at least 20 what looks like dim stars slowly but steadily going in a 1 by 1 line across the sky in a almost jellyfish like motion.

If you're in West Point or Lagrange you might have a good chance to see em
>>
>>37842026
assuming ayy abductions are legit, I assume they're already working with our govs and take individuals who lack a presence.
as for why they take us, probably harvest or experiment on us and our govs in exchange get more information on their tech or culture.

if that is not the case, I did read in the bible and hear from other religions of angels, deities, demons of taking important people away to give them a prophecy, or goal to work towards.
The Book of Enoch has a passage where Enoch describes being ascended to a heavenly realm and meeting little grey men who he assumes are some sorta angel.
there, he was given knowledge to prep his great grandson, Noah
>>
>>37891485
Sounds like star link, they are SpaceX satellites, I've seen them before. But who knows, maybe they are lying to us kek.
>>
>>37891462
that is the easy explanation for those who simply are not able to remember their own experiences with these beings. it is a crutch that you are leaning on to externalize the situation that exists internally within your own psyche.
deep down.. you have a subtle inkling that you have direct personal experience with this of your own.. that you are rejecting out of hand.. without even really bothering to introspectively examine.

you will go out of your way to never contemplate the circumstance as it actually exists. you are ignoring the assertion that there was persistent ongoing frequent physical display of the vehicles and other equipment during these times.. occasionally in the presence of other people.

you make no acknowledgement of the abundant evidence.. that you could scroll up and examine. you irrationally are somehow able to dismiss it all without investigation and still feel you have somehow got the upper hand in this discussion.

even official acknowledgement from establishment sources will somehow fall of deaf ears with you.

many of the people who were operationally deployed within the stargate program left the operation with significant mental hurdles to overcome. somehow the training had sought an output product at the expense of the mental health and sanity of these individuals.. somehow it left them with deep unresolved questions. you make no effort to contemplate how far removed their conditions are from being casually diagnosed by the remote amateur arm chair psychiatrist.. my own investigations into these realms have been from the start aimed at finding and keeping to tangible relationship to 'solid' ground.. even as the concept was dissolved into something very much other than.

you speak with the confident certainty that inexperience grants. diminutive summary judgement feebly ascribing inept diagnosis.
>>
>>37891522
Could be satellites but I've never seen any satellite let alone multiple all going in a conga line doing a jellyfish like motion where they move and slow down then move and slow down.
>see 3 of em at first pass
>then another group of 3 pass in same spot going same direction
>then a group of 6
>then a group of 4
>then 2
>then 1 with the last I watched in the rear
Could have been more but there's only so long you can keep looking directly up.
>>
>>37891540
your witnesses didnt see what you did
but with enough time, you can convince them they did.
no introspection required. the introspection you need is why this process works. head over to the bambi sleep thread, and we can discuss why that is.
>>
>>37891540
the mental hurdles they had to overcome was being a bunch of schizophrenics trying to wage a remote psychic war with other schizophrenics remotely using just their mind. the stargate program is one of the best evidences you could offer up that the central intelligence agency is anything but intelligent. really.
>>
>>37891545
When I saw them it was similar to that, but not the stopping and slowing down. Maybe it is something they do and I just didn't see it. Or Maybe you actually saw UFOs. I live in Georgia and when I saw your post I figured I would go look, but I didn't see anything unfortunately.
>>
>>37891507
>as for why they take us, probably harvest or experiment on us and our govs in exchange get more information on their tech or culture
Funny shit would be if we're being visited by intergalactic grey Steve Irwin.
>in this episode I attempt to track down a rare 6'5 albino Mexican
>crickey he's a fiesty one
>>
>>37891579
I long for a future where it was revealed that we live for ayy entertainment, would be nice to say I have a fan.
>>
>>37891485
>>37891522
agreed. sounds a lot like starlink.
https://findstarlink.com/

i have seen vehicles do things that sent me to the physics books looking to comprehend what i had witnessed. i have also seen them behave in mundane ways while not actually being mundane in nature. but what you will not see is the ordinary human technology level apparatuses and devices doing things that are beyond public human technology.

saw one thing doing something once.. looked like a pallet with equipment sitting on top of it.. but strange stuff.. and the pallet was oversized.. it was moving upwards and against the wind.. steady and gradually rising.. and stayed in view for a considerable time.. just gradually rising up eventually into a large cloud.. but the object was moving against the wind.. looked like it was heavy equipment on a pallet and was floating up with no visible means of propulsion or even lift or buoyancy.
strange as it was i then later saw a video from japan showing a similar device crashed on the ground with people walking up to it trying to figure it out.. looked like a strange tube smooth and seamless with a chrome finish and a large foundation made of similar material.. was very heavy and had broken the asphalt and concrete in the location where it had hit the ground and slid to beside a building..
the video was on the internet for a short time and then nothing. no further report. at least not in any english language resources i was able to find that might have indexed the event

even with the public clamor for disclosure there are still many entities working diligently to keep the real high quality evidence away from the people who are sleepwalking through life
>>
>>37891599
The times seem to line up for when they would be dim so good shit.
>>
>>37891553
>>37891567
look how well you cling to your crutch.. hobbling along aimlessly away from truth
>>
File: x_mNfv-2908104298.gif (1.47 MB, 320x240)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
>>37891605
>>
File: Atwater.jpg (25 KB, 311x480)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>37889352
so there are basically two stages to the process of learning to see into these realms.. the first is entirely grounded in what you can perceive in natural reality.. things that you can view by cognitive means and then go verify that you were seeing accurately in the physical world. solid follow up and feedback from the things you are seeing.
this is the necessary first step.
there needs to be recording of what you have observation of.. prior to verifying it by going to confirm that you were seeing accurately. this is the kind of thing i was learning in 1989 and 1990 and by 1991 i had a growing collection of observations that had been qualified after the fact with follow up confirmation. this is very helpful for learning how to make discernment about what you are viewing when you are looking at something that you will not be able to follow up on with physical confirmation.

just this aspect alone is enough to build the case for the statement i made here >>37891104

experiences were what made the difference. gradually i had several and each one pushed me further into awareness of just how 'real' this type of cognitive imagery potentially was..

over this period of a few years i went from being just as restricted from perception as the average normie to being well established in these realms of perception by experiences that had bridged the divide between what we think of as real and the substance of what is beyond ordinary human perception.

there is much more to reality than the surface plane would ever indicate.. those who are confined to the limit of the surface layer of mundane ordinary reality really are as impaired as the blind.. there is so much more to our existence than they are yet aware of
>>
File: x2.jpg (42 KB, 802x600)
42 KB
42 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.