[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wertyi.png (4 KB, 222x227)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
What proof is there?
>>
>>37839896
They weren't pajeets like u ramjeet
>>
>>37839896
yes
study language across the globe, it will reveal the truth
>>
>>37839896
Buddha was white and so was Jesus. Karl Marx was a Jew and so was Freud.
>>
>>37839911
47uper kundalini man x aryan magi boi wifebest pairing!!
>>
>>37839896
why wouldn't they be OP?
>>
>>37840037
I want to be a blonde white girl with blue eyes
>>
>>37839966
>Buddha was white and so was Jesus
Are you sure about that?
>>
File: 000.png (621 KB, 815x678)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>37840065
Yes.
>>
>>37840078
Source?
>>
File: 5y3rug.png (547 KB, 612x664)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>37840084
I made it up.
>>
>>37840050
same!!!!! Then a hi vril man could impregn8 me uwu
>>
File: Aryans built India.png (1.22 MB, 1060x1413)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>
File: European Swastika.jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>
File: EuropeanSwastika.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>
>>37840050
>>37840140
Both of you will carry my children in your wombs
>>
File: Black Sun shield.png (1.56 MB, 720x960)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>
File: Chosen One.jpg (125 KB, 644x436)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>
File: CIAWOJ.png (599 KB, 846x965)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>37840050
>>37840140
>>
>>37839896
Better question would be what was their relationship with aliens and why aliens helped the nazis?
>>
1. indian concept of varna (literally meaning color) that high caste Aryans must be light skinned and light haired
2. Buddha was an Aryan; is depicted with blue eyes across all of Asia
3. Linguistic connections between europe and asia can only be explained by aryan invasions
4. Dacians, Scythians and Thracians were said to be almost universally blond haired and blue eyed. They were also the direct descendants of ancient aryans being in their homeland (central asia)
5. ancient europe myths confirm aryan invasions; disprove the 'aryans were pajeets' idea by saying the native inhabitants of europe were swarthy and displaced by an advanced race of blond people (heimskringla, the mabinogion and other texts)
>>
>>37840084
>>37840065
Buddha was called 'sakyamuni' or sage of the sakyas. the sakyas were the sanskrit name for the scythians, also called the sakae in china and korea (the original korean noble dynasties all descend from scythian blood, some of the japanese royalty does too)
herodotus said in his histories that the scythians were all blond haired and grey eyed. buddha is depicted with blue eyes across asia.
>>
>>37839896
Yes, the proof is in the genes and skulls. You can find forensic reconstructions of their skulls and they're all of a cro-magnid & nordic physical type. DNA studies have shown they were light-skinned, brown to blonde haired, and mostly blue and green eyed. The modern population genetically most similar to them (though not decended) are Norwegians and Swedes.
>>
>>37840517
Better question is why anyone thinks alien help would be a benefit when the humans they allied with were eradicated in less than ten years.
>>
>>37839896
In the Avesta it tells you the original homeland was somewhere cold with two months of summer (Scandinavia) and the second homeland was an arid place of horses and cattle (the Steppe)
>>
File: FTkgi_CaUAEzwZ7.jpg (27 KB, 431x410)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>37840493
>>37840498
The oldest swastika is from the Fertile Crescent, it belonged to peoples who were of the same stock as the so called 'Early European Farmers' and trust me they were far from being nordic looking lmao. Sumerians belonged to that 'race' too most likely. Reconstructions show that they didn't have brown skin though. They were also the same people who brought the wheel technology to proto-Indo-Europeans/Aryans
Some time later they came to Levant and mixed with locals who came from North Africa (outnumbering them even, I believe) which resulted in proto-Semitics. That's why there were things like pic related
>>
The question is,who is white?
If you look at things from before the 2nd world war even,there's a lot of distinction between the so called whites of today.
So what whites? Russians? Wasps? Greeks? Italians? Eastern Europeans? Who is the white?
>>
One of the most fascinating things about this is the existence of Kalash people . They have a lot of practices like the old aryans. But their patrilineage has significant south Asian ancestry while their matrilineage has the so called european genes. And they are light skinned.

Its unlikely that there were chariot riding women that came to breed with then so what exactly happened?

Similarly the existence of brahui language,a part of the dravidian branch led to the knowledge that the so called dark skinned dravidians werre once much lighter and migrated to India 10k-8k years ago. Which further stirs the pot about the browning of the aryans.

So does the existence of persian zoroastrians. Since we know for a fact that the Indian tribes separated last from them and both have people with shades of brown.

So you really have a lot of things going on. When did the blue eye mutation appear? How did it spread? Where? Lots of things.

The only thing that can be said for a fact is that a group of people migrated to both south Asia and Europe carrying a similar cultural load and developed on top of it.
>>
>>37843519
>When did the blue eye mutation appear?
You really want to know? Somewhere in Siberia. I know a Chuvash girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and there are a lot of Bashkirs who are like that as well. Kalash people cluster genetically with Pashtuns and various Turkic speaking Asians. And that makes sense if you look up where the R1 haplogroup originated. In reality the original Indo-Europeans were just invaders to Europe where they mixed with the locals. Scythians also looked like Kipchaks I believe.
Pure Nordic people don't even descend from them, ironically enough Scandinavians and native northern Iranians and Caucasians (I mean literally) split from the same cro-magnon people and they weren't related to the majority of people from Yamnaya. You know who has the highest PIE ancestry in all of Europe? Sami peoples
>>
>>37843588
I think you are confusing it with blonde hair. That was in siberia .
And the thing about Kalash people as i looked up is that the paki pashtuns carry a closet resemblance to Kalash people than to the afghani pashtuns and i guess that would suggest they were recent converts or something.
The funny thing is the Kalash people believed they were descendants of Greek invaders while their dna shows they are south Asian.

Genetic studies would actually be really good and amazing if it wasn't so tied up with everyone's ego around the world and the history they keep telling themselves being at the risk of proven untrue.
>>
>>37840512
That's not a problem. As long as he keeps the mask and shaves his body I can do it.
>>
>>37839896
if by aryans you mean the people living in the indus valley in the year 1500 bc, they had similar genetics to the people living there today (maybe lighter skin but still brown)

if you mean the sintashta archaeological culture or the andronovo archaeological culture they were genetically very much like the corded ware culture in europe, which genetically look like modern day europeans
>>
>>37840490
book?
>>
Better question is why Aryans of all Indo-European cultures. Sanskrit isn't even the oldest IE language and IE themselves were nomads who contributed very little to actual ancient civilizations. Also like that>>37843722 anon pointed out, Sintashta (Aryans) aren't even some second stage IE culture, let alone the original, far from it. The original IEans didn't even look that white before mixing with ancient Scandinavians and creating Corded Ware which the Sintashta/Aryan was an offshoot of.
Like for example Hellenic languages were developing completely independently of the Aryan ones and ancient Pelasgians and Minoans weren't even IE to begin with. And yet those are considered to be the cradle of European civilization.
It's also a mystery to me how Northern Europeans were literal nigger-tier (and stayed like that until the Middle Ages honestly) in comparison to Aryans despite supposedly being the same people. I'm not denying that they are, it's just weird
>>
The Aryans were black.
>>
>>37840670
>buddha is depicted with blue eyes across asia.
Who the fuck were Osiris and Amun-Ra then? They were literally depicted as blue, are they some hyper-Aryans?
>https://www.thecollector.com/blue-fugates-kentucky/
>>
>>37839896
Only the albinos. They were dark skinned.
>>
>>37843588
The most Aryan-blooded people are not Sami. Norwegians, Swedes, Scots, Irish, and Lithuanians are the people with the highest levels of Indo-European ancestry.
>>
>>37839896
who cares
and some green elves
and some blue elves
and some red elves
and some black elves
and some brown elves
and some yellow elves
>>
File: 1706797675958651.jpg (127 KB, 455x512)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>37844191
based
>>
>>37844200
>Who the fuck were Osiris and Amun-Ra then? They were literally depicted as blue, are they some hyper-Aryans?
super hyper Aryans
>>
File: KYS.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>37844191
>>37844793
>>
>amerimutt race science
>>
>>37844200
probably
>>
>>37844718
>>
>>37840493
>>37840498
It's not exactly controversial or surprising that different Germanic groups across Europe during the post-Roman Migration Period would share the same symbols.
>>
>>37844042
>It's also a mystery to me how Northern Europeans were literal nigger-tier (and stayed like that until the Middle Ages honestly) in comparison to Aryans despite supposedly being the same people. I'm not denying that they are, it's just weird
Goths, Ostrogoths, Lombards etc migrated out from Scandinavia and conquered Europe after the Roman Empire. Scandinavia simply didn't have the correct climate or resources to create a flourishing civilization during ancient times.

After the advancement of technology and climate not being as important anymore, the Nordics have shot through the roof and become the pinnacle of modern humanity.
>>
>>37845005
>Scandinavia simply didn't have the correct climate
Yeah and Egypt did
>scientific publications
Isn't science a Jewish thing according to Nordicists?
>>
>>37845055
>Yeah and Egypt did
Yes, no need for shelter from winter and easier access to food, also neighbouring lots of other civilizations for new knowledge.
>Isn't science a Jewish thing according to Nordicists?
No? White men are behind over 90% of scientific breakthroughs.
>>
File: yamnaya.jpg (66 KB, 353x499)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>37839896
I'm ignorant of these topics but...
the yamnaya were aryans?
>>
>>37843357
This make sense given that both vedas and zorosterians hold fire as holy and cleansing. Seems correct to assume they been from a really cold dangerous and dark place where fire was the only real protection agaisnt nature and thus is holy.
>>37844793
Niggers are stupid and racist
>>
>>37839896

They headed south because their civilization was destroyed by a nuclear war. They were escaping the nuclear winter in the north. So they were like Americans or Russians now, but with more technology.
>>
>>37843588
There is a lot of turkwashing of the history trying to depict groups belonging to khazar area, Scythians (who were Iranian) as Turks
The show tomoris was a clear demonstration of it
>>
>>37845393
you're right on the ball, correctamundo
>>
>>37845247
>White men are behind over 90% of scientific breakthroughs
Most "scientific breakthroughs" are simply rediscoveries or inventions of the past.
>>
>>37843468
You know it when you see it. That rhetoric is being weaponized exclusively at whites today in the universities etc, I wonder who is benefitting from it...
>>
>>37840490
What book is this?
>>
>>37845895
Ye is that why Indians going up and down about “we waz inventor of zero”?
If what you saying is true, then no one should say shit.
>>37845910
>>37843468
>but who is white? We have British Spanish French German
>but who British white? We have scottosh Irish welsh English
>but what’s is English white? We have Anglo Saxon Roman mixed, French migrants from several hundred years ago etc
Funny is that we only hear these sorts of break down of demographics only when it comes to visibly white people, as a tactics to dehemogonize them and take away their unity
That’s how you end up with places like London and Paris, where local French men and English are minority. Where you end up like Sweden, where the safest place on planet, turned into a shithole with almost daily gang related crimes and bombings.
Have you ever heard of anyone chip away at demographics of Middle East, Asia, Northern Africa, etc like that? Ofcourse not. Because they are “brown” and it’s “wrong” to attack their identity as such.
>>
>>37845494
It is what it is man. Scythians aren't important anyway. I don't know what Youtube channel or pseudoscientific bullshit about muh Aryans made you all wank Scythians to death but they were Turanid people phenotypically. They just made a bunch of myths (Nart) which are still popular on the Caucasus by the way. The problem is that 'back in the days' people were fucking each other left and right. The fabled mysterious Tocharians were breeding mongoloid women which resulted in Uyghurs
>>37845356
No. Aryans came like a thousand+ years later
>I'm ignorant of these topics
Like 100% of /pol/tards who post about them so no worries
>>
What the origin for crackers believe they are the superior races in the globe anyway? Only know about Nazi and the KKK shit but never interested enough to dive into the rabbit.
>>
>>37846429
Dude every historic and genetic source point to them being Iranian sub group not turanid (Turks)
It’s not “what it is”
There is a really deliberate movement to make famous group of people to appear to be another group for “we waz points”
Just like cleopatra waz black and natives were black and clearly Iranian (aryan) groups being Turk
>>
>>37846270
Since when have whites started becoming politically correct? I thought it was a brain disease rotting away the western world.
This division isn't even new,the clubbing together is. Just look at Europe,people across each border have differences. Only because America is the land of the free and dirty blooded doesn't mean its the same around the world.
And we're literally discussing aryans,the most racist subject. We're dehumanizing groups,turning history around many. Why you so hurt
>>
>>37846710
Nigga what?
WE are discussing this topic.
You go talk about it in Reddit and you get downvoted to hell (which prevent you from speaking your mind) if not banned outright.
So no, no one is politically correct here.
And what I said was completely true:
They use that excuse to bring In immigrants, with the final statement of “well various groups of euros migrated into Europe thousands of years ago, so it’s ok if we fill it with Arabs and Africans too”
They never want this for other nations
Just Europe
And replacement for subduing locals is nothing new.
After world war 2, one of the suggestion to “prevent Germany from joining another war” was break German spirit. The way to do it is as to fill them up with non German males (foreigners) so that local German male population would be lower than non Germans and to essentially change their demographics gradually.
Literally a eugenic effort.
And as for “division” is nothing new, I am aware of that.
It’s a human condition. But to use that old division as way to add a whole new groups of people into Sweden or Germany or Britain? Just malicious
And don’t tell me there is no propoganda.
From (((archeologist))) come up with how a bunch of clothes in a Viking burial which resembles allah (loosely) is proof that Viking were following Islam, or how their made cheddar man skin as black as they could based on “artist interpretation” and not real science.
You are right, brain rot is originated from USA, and that’s how we got to a point, where a museum can deny access to white people on the basis of “creating safe space”
>>
>>37839966
>Buddha was white and so was Jesus
Both are fictional characters
>>
>>37846878
And as to finish, if sjw taken “what is even white” question seriously and not just as a psychological tactic, then they wouldn’t attack whites for being vegan, not begin vegan, being active in environmentalist effort, not being active in environmentalist effort etc
>>
>>37846270
>Funny is that we only hear these sorts of break down of demographics only when it comes to visibly white people, as a tactics to dehumanize them and take away their unity
Wasn't it whites who refused to classify other obviously white people as non-whites such as the Irish,Italians,and Polish?Didn't Hitler state in Mein Kampf that Slavs were inferior?
>>
>>37847040
Nope Slavs weren’t inferior in mein Kampf
And the “there aren’t white” of old back then was coming from they are being from different regions of Europe (similar to how Indian immigrants still discriminate against other clear Indians because they are lower caste despite them having a same skin color.
And even back then no one claimed that an Irish can be Italian, or that a German can be as easily be a British gent.
No one tried to break down people cultures down to molecular levels and claim “well we all Euros bro”
And there wasn’t much cultural difference beside language barriers.
So why are we doing it today for foreigners who has nothing to do in Europe, don’t respect the culture and anctively hate the people and Their religions for bullshit grudges, and even kill people who offend their religion?
How come one of the Brit’s worries back then was to end up learning to speak German (indicating fear of having their culture erased) while today euros need to change themselves to accommodate foreigners by completely debasing themselves and their culture to the point of it not having any value(beside an excuse to hate whites for past things)?
This is from bbc3
Publicly founded by tax payer of Brit’s
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=avziF8LxdaU
>>
>>37839896
No, Golden
>>
>>37839896
Aryans are “noble,” not necessarily white.
>>
>>37844042
>In reality the original Indo-Europeans were just invaders to Europe where they mixed with the locals
yes, but Sanskrit is VERY close to old russian.
>>
>>37847701
I don’t think anyone sees Indians as “noble” lol
>>
>>37847719
Both are Indo-Germanic languages.
>>37847701
>>37847823
The region, climate, diet etc all influence the appearance of people, but the upper class has always, in every society, in every land, been what they considered to be "white", even in Northern Africa basically all the way down to Bantuland. This also applies to India. The Aryans that migrated to India to introduce basic civilization there were surely stained by that continent, but Indians would call them "white". Just look at modern Northern Indians and compare those with the Savages of the South or even worse, those uncontacted tribes on small islands in the Indian Ocean.
Being White means vastly different things to an Indian, a Sudanese, an American and a German.
The common denominator is always that the White man introduces civilization, technology, morality and even spirituality.
Therefore, yes, to answer OP's question clearly: Aryans were white.
>>
File: 1686115250494983.jpg (81 KB, 600x600)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>37839896
Dirty Indian detected
>>
>>37846878
>>37846915
I'm no nigga anon. But being revisionist is wrong both ways. If the sjw distorting history by creating artificial stuff is wrong, you creating a fictitious history is wrong.
And I made a mistake,I didn't mean to say white but right wingers.
>>
>>37839896
They were whitish like central asians
>>
File: fu3x1z6cpik51.jpg (52 KB, 540x960)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>37846562
>genetic source point to them being Iranian sub group
>Recent genetic studies have concluded that the Scythians formed from European-related groups of the Yamnaya culture and East Asian/Siberian groups during the Bronze Age and early Iron Age.
And I don't see a problem? Like what the fuck, they were typical Central Asian nomadic tribes. Again, why do you people romanticize Scythians of all things is beyond me. They are far from being the most ancient and mysterious group in the Indo European canon
>>
>>37848545
I think it's a single maggot who keeps going at this scythian rant trying to prove that Buddha who was a sakya was a scythian hence white and shit like that.
>>
>>37848627
the Scythians are hard to get a hold on, anyways. herders usually adopted whatever civilization they migrated into like the Mongols in China and Iran, the Turks in Iran and Asia Minor or the Arabs in the Levant. the Aryans were either group that settled India and Iran or a concept to describe distinct groups that settled - at least - India, Iran, Mesopotamia and Europe. the difference is that Aryans introduced everything what herders adapted and that they were, by the standards of these regions (as we can tell by their civilizing), White men.
Scythians (and also Huns about which nobody ever seems to talk) were used as a metaphor centuries after they left their ancient living spaces. the Scythians may have lived in modern day Ukraine in 200 BC, the Goths lived there 500 years later and Slavs yet another 500 years later.
Roman historians still described those Slavs living in this place as "Scythians".
someone who sees the Scythians in everything just takes centuries old texts literally written by people who simply didn't know what the fuck they wrote about.
>>
>>37848197
>Please, ignore the IVC
>>
>>37848881
>or that there is no evidence for some "Aryan invasion"
The fact that the native Americans had several civilizations independent of the "old world", destroys this we wuzing Indians n shieeeet nigger larp even more.
>>
>>37840050
Same
>>
>>37848699
>seen as whites by natives
I don't really think that is correct. How do you define whites? That becomes a huge question in that case. Light skinned sure. But we know the dravidians were light skinned at one point as well. Iranians compared with the south Indians are light skinned but would you say they are white in the presently popular way?
You can obviously play with words and semantics and rearrange the boundaries to fit your preferred narrative . That's how history is written but truth is not bound by our ideas .
>>
>>37849015
Anglos didn't even see most modern "whites" as white. Hell, even until recently the Irish, Italians and even Spanish were considered non-white. Not to mention, this whole "white" identity is an American invention, to differentiate the immigrants from Europe from the native American ethnic groups and Africans. Historically every ethnic group in Europe identified with and was loyal to itself. Hell, Hitler himself was fighting for the homeland for the Germanics and kicking all the other "invasive" groups from the other parts of Europe out of the German lands. He never cared about some "white" race.
>>
File: gothic_invasions.jpg (957 KB, 1920x1080)
957 KB
957 KB JPG
>>37849015
>Iranians compared with the south Indians are light skinned but would you say they are white in the presently popular way?
almost every iranian and lebanese girl I have met looked white. they look like pale italians or greeks.
>>37849213
who cares what anglos think.
>Not to mention, this whole "white" identity is an American invention
youre saying nobody in human history ever differietated white skinned people from other people? the word 'gaul', or 'gallic', or 'galatians' is directly related to the word 'galaxy'. galaxy means milky way or white path, and gaul means white or white-skinned, specifically milk-skinned. this was how romans named gauls, obviously because they saw them as white. this whole 'white is a 1700s american invention' narrative is just some college professors dribblings. why did arab slavers differentiate 'zanj' slaves from 'circassian' slaves? why did they describe zanj as black and burnt by fire, while describing circassians as white and like uncooked dough? nonwhites love to push the narrative that whites invented racism as an anti-white propaganda tool. you know damn well you see yourselves as a coherent race, and are just trying to deny white people the same level of cohesion. and if you are white, youre just a hopelessly brainwashed traitor.
>Hitler himself was fighting for the homeland for the Germanics and kicking all the other "invasive" groups from the other parts of Europe out of the German lands. He never cared about some "white" race.
gypsies are not white, neither are jews. he saw french and english as germanic brothers
>>
whiteness didnt even exist before the atheist revolution. whiteness is literally an unorganic social construct by garbage atheists like the americans because they have no culture. Europeans dont discriminate with whiteness but with nationality.
>>
>>37849559
sure thing shekelstein
>>
>>37849548
Most of your post is about how others saw "whites". But conveniently discards the opinion of the "whites" that doesn't fit your agenda. That's exactly how we can infer "whites" viewed each other before ww2 concretized the "white" bloc due to American nationalism whose only other rival were the negroes they had without rights and the Indians .
Polish would've been called whites by any Arab. Why were they killed by uncle adolf?
>>
>>37849577
first explain why all of that means 100 million arabs and mexicans should be allowed across my borders, because I know thats where youre ultimately going with that kind of ideology.
>>
>>37849548
>almost every iranian and lebanese girl I have met looked white. they look like pale italians or greeks
That may very well be true. However if we look at the zoroastrians both in Iran or the ones in India the most definitely do not carry significant "white" features. And the zoroastrians were the only other verifiable people practicing an aryan faith.
Just because muhammad lives in Britain he can't call himself white.
But the features of the zoroastrians are strikingly similar to northern/northwestern Indians.
>>
>>37849629
>But the features of the zoroastrians are strikingly similar to northern/northwestern Indians.
because they were largely displaced from their homelands by arabs and thus intermixed with northwestern indians, which is where they settled.
>>
>>37848197
>but the upper class has always, in every society, in every land, been what they considered to be "white", even in Northern Africa basically all the way down to Bantuland
Factually incorrect.This modern prejudice being inserted into past history.
>>
File: Gezo_(2).jpg (320 KB, 448x760)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>37849649
looks like a lightskin nigga to me
>>
>>37849639
I'm talking about zoroastrians in Persia . They look exactly like that.
Also,iirc zoroastrians like the Hindus are staunch endogamists. So marriage only within people of their creed. Very little chance they mixed with other Indians until recent times.
>>
>>37849659
If that a lightskin nigga then the guards behind look white skinn nigga. Idiot,this is a fucking painting.
>>
>>37849622
Don't deflect little prick. They are allowed because your "white" businesses need cheap labour. And your " white" politicians like votes. Don't blame the jew for everything.
>>
File: 1703110345848810m.jpg (121 KB, 1024x579)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>37849696
>Don't blame the jew for everything.
yep, I knew it. I'm glad we could cut to the chase. So since whiteness doesnt exist, we can agree that jewishness doesnt really exist either correct? I think the state of israel should be abolished, nuked, salted and ritually desecrated according to talmudic law (by peepeeing and poopooing on all their sacred shrines, texts and locations). what dya think of them apples chaim?
>>
>>37849015
>But we know the dravidians were light skinned at one point as well
Wait, what the fuck. Were they really? There's no way. Dravidians aren't even fully West Eurasian/Caucasoid
>>
>>37849721
Stand your ground. Don't deflect.
>>
File: 1692928498909712.gif (643 KB, 320x292)
643 KB
643 KB GIF
>>37849735
no but really, why SHOULDNT I blame jews for everything?
>>
File: tourist.png (170 KB, 659x378)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
aaaaand just like that, (((he))) vanishes.
>>
>>37849746
Because the lord said

>Matthew 7:1-2 : "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

>Leviticus 19:18 : "Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD." (NIV)

>Matthew 7:5 : "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

>Matthew 5:44 : "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you." (NIV)

>Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: 'It is mine to avenge; I will repay,' says the Lord." Roman 12:19 (NIV

>Colossians 3:13, "Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you." (NIV)
>>
>>37848627
>>37848545
What the fuck are you two inbreds talking about?
Who even said Buddha was Scythian??!
I never said it.
One of you here said that “stop romanticizing” and I said “sure, but there is “value” in romanticizing since Turks despretly wants Scythians to be theirs, just like how some blacks are desperate to think “British islands were black”
That’s all I said and you two tardy made up whole bullshit.
The movie I mentioned was just that, Turks trying to claim a whole group of sub Iranians as “they waz turks bro”
>>37849213
Oh ye bro. White doesn’t exists.
Race didn’t exists until “evil white man” invented it.
That’s why Egyptians hieroglyphs shows clearly distinguishes skin color to show differnt type of people
That’s why Greeks called blacks “burnt skins”
That’s why one of the most traded slaves pre Islam in Arabia was white “milky skin” women from Syria.
Stop your bullshit revisionist leftist crap.
People were race conscious the moment they opened their eyes and saw difference between themselves and others.
More so than today since they used to only live within their own tribes
>they were only loyal to themselves
Oh but what is even French? What is even Scottish? See where I am getting? Any European identity is under attack, call yourself white, polish, or welsh, or Anglo-Saxon. Lefties will break it down even further to say “well there is nothing unique about European culture, identity and its people, so anyone can be part of it”
They never say it about any other group. They get crazy angry to even portray yourself as another group for one day during Halloween.
>>37849577
lol I like how you just deflected all his historical points about how differnt people knew what white is before alleged American “inventing” whiteness.
Quintessentially anti white.
>>
>>37839896
That symbol you posted.
My neighbor on the next block over invited me over to hang out. In his living room on a side desk, his mom had a gold colored metal plate with that symbol etched in the center of it. It had four tiny bowls welded on to the plate with the swastika in the center.
Is my friend's mom a white supremacist nazi or something?
>>
>>37840050
Well, you're not and you never, ever will be. Get over it. Move on with your real life, man.
>>
>>37840511
Is that supposed to be Nikola Tesla?
>>
>>37844793
I am so sick of these retards let loose on the worlds sensibilities since covid-19 started. The fuck is wrong with these idiots funding the rubbish.
>>
>>37851611
It’s not since covid.
It go loose in 2016, and after floyd, it’s just a gaping hole that just spew shit.
>>
>>37839896
Aryans were at best taupe.
>>
>>37845910
>You know it when you see it.
Thank you for saying it. You are correct.
>>
>>37848500
Sure.
I agree with it completely.
Issue is that we whites are “revisioning” in a back door of internet, in X or pol, while the anti whites have the blessing of states (countless movies and “documentary” made by bbc, claiming that Britain was not white, and Greeks were black) publication giants(crap like>>37844793) and media giants (Netflix cleopatra)
You try to revise history in any manner that seemingly benefit whites and you won’t be able to do it in any of these platforms.
If it was equal I had no issue. But it seems like all these entities are ok with revisions if it “empowers” blacks
Hell, the google crappy AI was another recent example of it
Erased whites and empowered blacks in total historical revision
>>
>>37839896
Who gives a shit? Your body is made of dust, and to the dust you shall return
>>
>>37839896
Jews say Aryans weren't white. Everything jews say is a lie. Therefore, Aryans were white.
>>
>>37839896
The Kalash people in Pakistan who practice the most conservative form of Aryan religion are generally white looking. The Sintashta culture is the culture ancestral to the Aryans in India and Iran, and they were descended from the ancestors of todays Central Europeans, so they would have been white often blonde. By the time of the later Rig Veda they probably would have mixed with more Indian looking populations though.
>>
>>37840490
Any evidence? Just a blanket statement that reads like a trailer but where's the proof that at a distant time period, the inhabitants of the subcontinent of India were made up of the branches typically called aryan, caucasian, or indo-european? And if these white aryans conquered india and displaced the indigenous local inhabitants doesn't this mean that they are invaders not natives?
>>
>>37853658
Everybody is invader of somewhere
Generally people used to migrate to warmer areas. When a large group of people comes in, specially with different language, culture, custom etc, it can result in conflict. It can even get worse when now they are competing for the same finite resources, that is food and land.
They probably didn’t come down of a mountains swinging and killing.
They probably came in as migrants, probably were too many, got into fights over grazing land and lead to a full on war.
That how wars start.
Julious Caesar camping in Gaul was about stopping helevatia migrants Becuase their movement involved tons of conflicts.
They weren’t even there to “conquer” they wanted to move to west of today France, but because no one likes migrants (and they shouldn’t) it resulted in rape and killing and lots of other things. Usually started only for food and then end in lust for women and goods.
I guess Arayan migrants were like this too.
In case of Iran, they probably either had a better treatment, maybe they looked the same, maybe there was more grazing land for both groups , or maybe the local group was more numerous or military prepared than migrants and they couldn’t just “take” what they wanted, and end up becoming trading partner and coexisted and mixed up peacefully. Iran they don’t have the phenomenon of “dark people escaped to south, while northern area remains light skinned” like India is.
>>
>>37840493
>>37840498
There's one thing all of your examples of the usage of the swastika from Germania tribes throughout Europe have in common. That is, the swastika whether on spheres, vases or coins all come from the AD period and is such not necessarily considered ancient. I am curious to know however what that symbol means.
>>
>>37853745
A lot of conjecture and opinions but no actual proof that there was ever some weird invasion or migration of whites to that continent and where did they come from?
>>
>>37853785
Dude I just explained your point of “why are they called natives and not invaders, and I interjected real historical account of how a group of migrants can become invaders overnight.
As for evidance, we have two old religions one in India subcontinent, and one in Iran, both holding fire as holy and pure.
Tell me why would ANYONE who lives in a warm place like Iran or India in that case, hold fire as holy?
People only see things as abundance when it’s not available much. Look up mongols in desert and how they hold water as so holy, that they didn’t even bath in it (they didn’t want to make it dirty)
Or how Bedouin arabs saw water as holy and cleansing (and so the rest of Abraham religions)
The only way you can deduce that these two independent group found fire as holy, is that they both came from a cold dark and dangerous place where their only protection was fire.
Someone here was Also saying something about how Avesta (zorosterian holy book) explained how their ancestors came from a dark and cold place.
>>
>>37853864
>people only hold thing as HOLY when it was not available to them
Sorry for that mixup
Phone fagging
>>
>>37853864
>>37853872
So no evidence
>>
>>37853964
No, there are.
I am just lazy.
>>
>>37853603
They look like lighter skinned northern Indians. That's clearly an Indian face that you can find everywhere in the Indian subcontinent from Punjab in the west to Bengal in the east and all the way down south. The only ones who don't look like that are the Dalits who descend from hunter gatherer tribes.
>>
>>37853603
And forgot to mention, there was no "mixing". You people don't realize how ancient India is. India (which includes modern day Pakistan and Bangladesh) has been populated for so long that the populations of its various regions evolved a spectrum of skin tones depending upon the region they're living in. So you can find Indians that have pretty much the same features throughout the India, but vary just slightly in skin color and minor shapes of their features depending upon the climate of their region. So Kashmiri Indians have the lightest skin, the Indians of the Gangetic plains have a "wheatish" skin tone, while the ones in the south are the darkest due to being closer to the equator.
>>
File: 1714879711706532.png (906 KB, 720x960)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>>37851531
>Any European identity is under attack, call yourself white, polish, or welsh, or Anglo-Saxon. Lefties will break it down even further
this, if you say you are white, lefties say
>white doesnt even MEAN anything, it was invented by the KKK in the 1800s.
then, if you say 'okay, im actually scottish, irish and german', they say
>hurr, youre not german, youre not even from germany! youre just white american
they will attack your identity literally no matter what you say. which is why I just call myself an aryan now. really its the more inclusive term anyways since I show my brotherhood to indians and iranians.
>>
>>37839896
>No

White is purely negative delineation proper for America and its several streams of European ethnogenesis, and not proper for the Old World's nationalities. The Nobles were noble. It's about original metaphysics and origins in Yamnaya/Hyperborean territory.
>>
>>37855054
>The Nobles were noble.
and nobility was specifically associated with white features; read the rigsthula in the poetic edda as evidence, or ovid's metamorpheses.
>>
>>37855029
>>white doesnt even MEAN anything, it was invented by the KKK in the 1800s.
Well that's just wrong.
>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.
>Benjamin Franklin
Reminder - Germans and Swedes are not white.
If you think they are - then you should have no problem with "White" further expanding today.
>>
>>37855068
since when is ben franklin a supreme authority on anthropology and the study of european ethnic groups? dude was a CIA psyops to explain how electricity was 'rediscovered' and youre acting like hes the most important voice in the world when it comes to if swedes are white
>>
>>37855029
lol this and then if you say you are German and you can trace your ancestory for at least 200 years.
Guess what are they gonna say?
>germans were actually immigrated to europe 6000 or so years ago. So it means you are immigrant to. So you can’t have any say about these new immigrants.
Some years ago a German police and (I think he/she was green?) said that “Germany is a nation of inmigrants”
Like The fuck? It’s not!
If we want to reduce Germans like that then NO ONE is native and have no one has any claim to any land.
Then how come leftists say that “America” or “Australia” was stolen from natives?
>I call myself aryan now.
Just call yourself white, show that you are not afraid of being a white man in this anti white world and no matter what, you will be one, and people form other places will never be white.
The whole “Europe were about nations not about race” is true, but that world is dead now.
If lefties want to say you are “sinful” for being white (even if you were a Greek dude whose ancestors were slaves for 600 years) then all bets are off. You are white and proud!
Btw, remember how “archeologists” found a cloth from a Viking grave that resembled (loosely) to Allah and how they said that it means Viking were practicing Islamic traditions?
How convenient that it was right in middle of Syrian immigrations.
If you let them be, they will take away all your culture and toss you away as a cultureless blob. And when they take away your culture, they can do whatever they want with you.
>>
>>37855068
Who gives a flying fuck about Ben Franklin and what he thought white means? I see white, I call them white.
Not like what America “white” (which includes Arabs, Turks, and fucking Somalis)
No, proper white.
>you should have no problem expanding it
You can’t call people with dark skin, whitey. Thats the limit.
And why do you have such a deal for europe? Why do you breaking down Europe “white” but have no issues with Iranians, or Indians or Arabs or Chinese or whoever fuck else?
>>37855080
>a German police
I meant a politician
>>
If white is defined by Yamnaya then literal mongoloids from Central Asia who can have up to 25% of Sintashta are whiter than Sardinians and a certain nation that is geographically situates in Europe and literally gave Europe its name LMAO. Also the term 'Caucasian' completely stops working for real this time, some native white skinned Caucasian tribes who've been living there for centuries and are proven to not have any genetic admixture from the outside also don't score Yamnaya at all and don't even speak IE languages. Human genetics are way more complicated than that
>>
>>37851531
>about how differnt people knew what white is before alleged American “inventing” whiteness.
>Quintessentially anti white.
Did the Romans considered the Gauls as their white brothers?
>>
>>37853603
Their matrilineal dna is european and patrilineal dna is south Asian. So dis the women from Europe invade and breed with the locals?
>>
>>37855108
>I see white, I call them white.
Just like Argentina, and the other Hispanics, and the Japanese, and eventually White will include the niggers.
What is normal anbd obviously white to you is only that way after hundreds of years of shifting views.
Just imagine what will be white a couple hundred years from now.
Or just look at America today.
>>
One of the most successful "pick me" psyops to ever penetrate the collective human consciousness throughout the history of its civilization period.

And I mean that. It's fascinating what one can set in motion just by telling a few with means and ambition that they are predestined to stand above.

Now impress that concept of identity on several of these suitable individuals in suitable populations across the globe, keep them in the dark that they are as "chosen" and "pure" as anyone who was willing to pick up the line.

I suppose it's still an experiment in progress after all these millennia. So many still scrambling for Father's helm.
>>
>>37844793
Every last jew will be exterminated.
>>
>>37855945
Was there a group of people back there who saw both Gauls, Brit’s, Germans, and Roman’s as the same and called them privileged and how they need to atone for the sin of being “white”?
We have that group today, that’s why both are white to me.
>>37856062
According to USA, people from Turkey and Arabs and Somali are white.
But it’s not. Japanese aren’t white, Turks aren’t, Arabs aren’t.
It’s simple to see who is white and who is not.
So don’t get it twisted.
>just imagine…
Ye, if we keep letting lefties divide white Europeans into subdivisions so small that you can’t define that as white, then anyone can be white and European
>>captcha:4DNA
>>
The real question is, why are the "aryans" so respected and admired. Why does everyone want to be associated with them? What did they contribute to humanity?
>>
>>37856706
Ask the translators of rig veda and find out about uncle adolf's influences .
>>37856511
Boohoo,I'm sad so I'll define history. That's so unaryan. Self pity is disgusting.
>>
File: kek.png (819 KB, 1300x871)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>37839896
I don't know but I think the Persians are based.
>>
>>37856723
Amazing response. Kek
When leftists stopped calling anyone with white skin “privileged white colonizer” then I stop holding Italians, French, Swedish, and English under brush of white.
>>
File: 588.jpg (1010 KB, 2811x2450)
1010 KB
1010 KB JPG
>>37856723
Ariosophy(theosophical society think like Blavatsky aryan Aeons) and Völkisch style groups (with Rudolf von Sebottendorf influence) Thule group and Germanenorden
>also
blavatsky had no fucking idea about india. her books are a farce inspired by adventure and travel novels and fantasy of the time.
they had the audacity to invent one more chakra that did not exist in the Indian mystical system and they even invented thousands of
they are the cancerous germ of the new age that damaged many esoteric practices by mixing and reinterpreting them for not understanding them.
even krisnamurti broke away from them because they became a messianic cult.
but then came the new thought, the beatnik generation, the counterculture and the hippie movements.
they are not even an occult order (if the golden dawn is not an extension of them and it was all a cover of a german and english double espionage network...).
>>
>>37857033
>Rudolf von Sebottendorf
>Turkish
>Armenian genocide
>Germany
Wtf this is new???
>>
>>37856891
>leftists stopped calling anyone
Womp womp mommy they are calling me names so I'll make up stories womp womp
Kek fucking faggot shutup
>>
>>37857838
Ye bro it’s just “names”
Start with names
Then protests
Then literal bans from participating in society cause of your skin color https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ky9gqhjaMo
>you are here
Then genocide
It’s always been like this, but Becuase you got no answer to all I said here, you resort to name calling
>>
>>37857838
Also stories? White people are whites
Not stories
Facts
>>
>>37857868
>>37857871
Is this really 4chan? Right wingers crying over the "onions"lefties? Man I can't stop laughing. Your personal woes are off topic BTW. Truth deals with faxx not PC or feelings
>>
>>37857871
>>37857868
Stop replying to niggers who hate you, retard. You aren't going to convince him of anything
>>
>>37857899
lol it’s funny how I showed you the real result of leftists naming people “white colonizer” which can be ban from public in their own nation and your response is “hurr durr stop crying”
Kek seems like you don’t have any response
Bet you are a sjw
Or else you acknowledged this behavior as a problem
Again, no matter what you say, Germans Italians Spanish and English are all white, and blacks Asians and Arabs aren’t
>>
>>37857920
No.
I am trying to show how sjws are:
Completely ignoring reality and dismissing all your concerns.
Yet will get out and protest for days if a blackie nose bleeds.
>>
>>37856706
because "aryan" originally means a person who has the quality of "arya" meaning noble, well-developed, elevated. It was a word to indicate well-developed spirits.
>>
>>37857931
Yes, and? Do you think they don't know they're hypocrites? They just don't care about it like you do
>>
>>37857957
You are right about that.
Anti whites are anti whites. They can be anything else but white haters.
>>
>>37857923
Good. Then according to your proposal you validate the sjw stand of white racial privilege and extend the sins of some groups to all other.
That is still not what was being discussed BTW. And I still don't give a shit about how you feel.
>>
>>37857934
Oh. This made me realize that "Aryan" is cyrillic or slavic for "well" as in feeling good.
>>
>>37858017
Nope
Whites don’t have a sin.
But I validate sjws in a sense that yes, whites are racially better and also there are groups of people who needs to be gone forever
Ie Jews and blacks
And I don’t care about your anti white opinion either
>>
File: 1669038016929869.png (461 KB, 631x658)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
white, blue, pink
>>
>>37858058
Then why do you keep crying when the people you wish would perish work to do exactly the same to you? I'm not anti white
Im simply saying that white is a political identity not a truly racial one. Europe went to war with itself not over freeing slaves. So don't force American shit on the whole world. Suffer your own consequences. Recognize your limitations. Dont be a fag. Quit whining.
>>
>>37858112
Again
Sjw can wish What they want and I can wish what I want
I just simply reject your idea of “hurr durr there is no white people, it’s just Germans Swedes etc” because that open the door for more identity breakdown until nothing is left.
There is no need to make you “believe it”
That’s what I believe in and you can’t change it fag.
>Europe didnt went in war freeing slaves
France fighting to ban slavery in Dahomey paints another picture
But ok
>>
>>37858190
But you have nothing you fag. You're basing your entire worldview off of the opinions of people you don't agree with yet are using the same shit to further mud the waters.
Hopefully America destroys itself and Cleans the world .
And that's 1 instance I'm pretty sure yiu can find a handful. But by and large most wars in Europe was over tribal shit not America type white vs black stuff.
>>
>>37858267
I agree with one thing out of all the crap you layout.
Destruction of America will heal the europe from the self hating culture and anti white disease that they are suffering from currently. (You can say anti Italian German welsh etc. when they say history of Germany welsh Italy etc is nothing with black people, thats the same shit as saying history of whites is nothing with black people)
>just one instance
And also English going over Africa to stop slavery
And Americans going over Africa to fighting Berber slavering pirates
More?
And yes europe fought each other over religion and tribal shit.
Until ww2
>>
>>37858304
>nothing WITHOUT balck people
>>
>its a Nords think they've ever accomplished anything historically thread
>>
>>37858304
Exactly you fucklord . World war 2 made the "whites" unite as a political entity. Until then the European immigrants to America were judged based on where they came from. That's the view the sjw academia holds. So you don't akshually disagree with them .

Btw that's still off topic . Kek. All whites aren't aryan .
>>
>>37858358
>what are the modern inventions by Germans
>>
>>37858363
Believe all the bullshit you wanna believe.
You can’t change my opinions and I can’t change opinions of sjw tards.
>>
>>37858370
Me a sjw? When your views align with theirs and you play your part in their worldview perfectly? You're their ally not me.
>>
>>37858058
>>37858190
>>37858304
Is acting like an offended BLM nigger also part of preserving your 'European Aryan culture' and fighting the 'anti-white propaganda of the world'? Is that what your Aryan ancestors did? Sorry not really knowledgeable on the topic but from what I've read on 4chan being Aryan means acting like a whiny bitch and being a tourist from /pol/ who for some reason desires to spam every other board with this garbage
>>37858358
Sumerians were vikings but (((they))) don't want you to know this
>>
File: 414.png (442 KB, 853x810)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>37858304
>>37858311
>>37858358
>>37858363
>>37858364
>>37858370
I never understood why Anglo-Saxons are so obsessed with race.
literally even the same progressive-sjw-axis and conservative-alt-right-neo-nazis use,
exploit, literally have orgasms when using racial terms.
I don't get it.

it's as if the sjw-progressives want to preserve the African-American (whatever that is) or black lifestyle and equate it to that of whites (whatever that is) so that they have the same quality of life as whites, the same white ghetto, the same white job, everything but black.
Some even say something about pure Afrocentrism but they would never go to Africa, they could not stand it.
is he black or is he an idiot?

It's the same with the Irish, they say they are Irish but they never set foot in Ireland, nor did their parents go to Ireland two generations ago, they don't even speak the language, they are just redheads.
It's just a drunk Irishman in an Irish bar telling you he's Irish and he's more American than Irish.
is he white or is he an idiot?
The same goes for the Chinese and Koreans.

it's as if they don't DENY or want to escape this false dual dichotomy, but rather affirm it and continue to reaffirm it (they would probably be out of a job if they did).
The racialists are not really interested in it either.
but that's a /poltard/ thing.

mohamed ali tried to escape from this dichotomy with religion and self-improvement, even morgan freeman said it very easily. i don't tell you white, you don't tell me black, but the white continues to call himself white and the black already accepts that he is black.
I don't understand why they have so much fetish of why the skin shines so much, I hate the fucking elves but I like the Dunmer.
>>
>>37858464
People like that wish an ethnostate... which is just basically the same shity system humans had ever experienced but just with white/black/whatever people in it. Nothing new, nothing solved, all the same trash remaning the same but "at least it's our people doing it to each other!111!!"
>>
>>37858464
Everyone is obsessed with it.
Everyone!
You just see Anglo-Saxon as “race obsessed” because you don’t have a broader understanding of it.
Ba’ath movement was about arab superiority in Middle East.
Current government of India is about “Hindus” superieoity (but it really means correct “Indians”)
Turkey has problems with Pakistanis and Syrians
Recently, an official Iranian who is originally from afghanistan literally said this “we afghans are taking over Iran and soon perisan are going to be extinct”
He said that INSIDE Iran
You only “think” that cause you are not exposed.
We also had several racial genocides the Zanzibar one being the most recent.
Get out of your polite, safe western bubble and witness true racial tension .
>>37858405
However you wanna think.
You not having problem with Germans being banned from a museum for being white, is very telling of who you really align with.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.