[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714863181291856.jpg (16 KB, 403x336)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Anybody else notice this?
>>
>>37838727
>More and more people are losing their minds lately
and thats a good thing, they will be more receptive of my power
>>
File: 03b_U2hA38j.png (509 KB, 720x480)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>37838727
I, for one, feel better than ever.
>>
>>37838763
Is that like Jesus meditating on a mountain for 40 days
>>
>>37838787
Yeah from Last Temptation of Christ, when Defoe was young.
>>
>>37838745
For fuck's sake, finally! I've been trying to receive your power for 3 years now, but always get denied.
>>
File: 4657928_900.jpg (213 KB, 900x897)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>37838727

Yeah, It seems to have started with the COVID experience and then snowballed. COVID was a brutal experience with death anxiety way beyond what most people can handle. A lot of people seemed to lose it and are falling apart worse now. Or maybe the spike proteins are eating their brains?
>>
>>37838763
>>37838745
>>37838741
>>37838793
>>37838810
Is this how you all cope?
>>
>>37838810
She just shot me in the heart
>>
>>37838867
Cope about what? I'm just chillin.
>>
I would put down money that the average American has been outside for less than an hour a day for the past 5 years.
Biologically
Psychologically
Ruined
>>
Lucifer just showed up on /pol/
>>>/pol/467082764
>>467083399
>>467089666
>>467090455
But noone appears to have noticed apart from me and the guy who summoned him
>>
>>37838940
This. And when they do go outside they are covered in sunscreen and bug spray. They have no idea how to dress themselves properly for any weather.
>>
Jews have made living conditions worse than they ever were for so long a period.
Cutting as just 1 example used to exclusively be practiced by girls who were victims of childhood sexual assault. Tumblr taught an entire generation of girls to do it.

As our misfortune poisons the well of civilization, they further lie and abuse by pretending that madness isn't increasing, rather, society's improving because we're treating the mad who were always with us.
>>
File: Artwork_00088_.jpg (295 KB, 1024x1024)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
His will burning upon the global consciousness, the global dhukka burning upon him.
>>
>>37838727
because there are more total people in the world at the moment
>>
>>37838727
I did a long time ago. Good to see more people are using their eyes for the first time in their lives.
>>
>>37839237
Another one that drank the Kool Aid. If you believe the overpopulation narrative, by all means - you go first.
>>
>>37838727
Yeah, the internet was a mistake.
>>
>>37839142
he looks like a NIGGER
>>
>>37839345
He really does, we should have someone stopping these guys from receiving promotions.
>>
>>37838809
>>
Let the algorithms cook
>>
>>37838727
>37838727
Because impressing strangers on the internet has become more important than having a community. Because none of their neighbours look like them or speak their language.

The government and corpo-banker overlords want us all isolated, hooked up to PCs, buying shit from them with no connections. They want to replace our family and our community with empty, meaningless relationships online.
>>
>>37838727
Look up universe 25 experiment, a rat utopia in which the society of rats breaks down and becomes psychotic well before max population is reached.
The only difference between us and that, is that we have things like drugs and distractions in the form of technology and the such, and so we've actually passed the max population (of cities, not the world). Basically when you have a massive amount of people that are essentially cooped up together in a relatively small space, you see things like psychosis and the such skyrocket because while we're social creatures and need that interaction, we also need space and solitude as well.
>>37838810
covid accelerated things but it's been in motion for awhile, you hace to get out to the countrysides and form small communities.
>>
>>37838727
People have always been insane. The only difference is we used to wander the wilderness surviving in small family based units competing for food, whereas now over half the world lives in concrete jungles packed with a multitude of complex cultures all competing for abstract concepts. Insanity was just as common before civilization, people just had more babies and started living in impossibly large groups.
>>
>>37838727

Today I noticed that The Gambler by Kenny Rogers isn't the same song anymore. I swear it never had that weird popping sound and I also swear his voice wasn't cracking as much. Kenny Rogers used to be one of the world's top Grandpacore singers and now his song is some weird cover version of the original. This is way worse than the Berenstain bears shitting up my universe. This is a new Mandela effect and CERN has now gone after Kenny Rogers. They should've known when to fold 'em. A line has been crossed. Who's next, John Denver? I want my universe back and I want my Fruit of the Loom.
>>
>>37841405
>while we're social creatures and need that interaction, we also need space and solitude as well
There is no space or solitude except in your room but there is normally no social interaction either despite there being people everywhere around you. Talking to strange men is gay and women have been conditioned to hate and fear men.
>>
File: IMG_8110.jpg (76 KB, 600x600)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>37841512

Talking to strange men on trains is life changing.
>>
>>37838727

Yea I've noticed.

I feel sane personally but sometimes when I'm alone I'll have full blown philosophical lectures talking out loud to myself. I suppose its just thinking out loud but is it sane or normal to talk to yourself in such a manner?
>>
File: 1714866269264149.webm (1.54 MB, 1280x720)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB WEBM
>>37839979
>>
>>37838810
no. it started with ruskie trolls slowly stirring shit since Ovama vecame president. shit got much worse in 2015 and now its full on looney bin. flat earth, antivax, satanists everywhere and otger wacky chuddiness.
>>
File: 1655604503502.jpg (111 KB, 545x537)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>37839340
This. Humans weren't meant to have unfettered access to a constant stream of information.
>>
>>37841734
nope, you were psyopped and can't even see it
>>
>>37838867
mass replying is like taking a dick in the ass
>>
>>37841572
please help me end my own philosophical lectures, i am tired of speaking to the air on the nature of nature, plz halp
>>
Not losing your mind in this society is just another form of insanity
>>
File: no friends.jpg (496 KB, 900x2356)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>37841784
It's something else maybe
>>
File: IMG_4678.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>37838727
It’s always been crazy friendo.
>>
File: friend recession.jpg (356 KB, 801x1375)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
>>37841784
60% of young males are now sexless and it's only increasing. Let's not even get into the mental health and loneliness epidemic that is being kept under the rug for years now.
>>
>>37841837
Yeah, I have no friends just stalkers. Pretty weird how people would rather follow you around like creeps instead of actually interacting with you. This truly is a doomed society.
>>
>>37838727
nope
>>
Maybe.
>>
File: 1714897313603075.jpg (96 KB, 750x1000)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>37841793
the ultimate crank proves the point
>>
>>37841512
Idk how i come across but people seem receptive to coming up and talking to me. I typically dont mind but it's definitely sonething I've noticed.
>>
>>37841734

Loony bin was all full in this shithole long before Obama, and the so-called "satanic panic" goes back to the Reagan years at least.
>>
>>37838727
you're at the fall of Rome 2.0.
late stage civilizational deterioration, so yes op, everyone is losing their minds.
troons, fags, bronies, furrys, invaders, race mixing, subversive jews, shit lib White race traitor freaks, Anti White propaganda 24 hours a day-seven days a week etc.

the West has been obliterated and is getting invaded.
Whites have been demoralized and abused.
so yes, everyone is losing their minds.

there is so much demoralization propaganda and subversive indoctrination that it's destroyed millions.
many self censor and are self loathing.
the social space is an incoherent train wreck.
this is all you really need to be told to understand what's going on in the West
>>
>>37838727
Slowly i'm losing it.
>>
More people are waking up as well
freedom might be in reach of old europa
>>
i feel like a funky boy
a funky wunky boy

hee hee hoo
>>
>>37838727
I dont know what happened.

>be me
>lactose but still decided to try a new pizza spot
>its alright
>so of course I'm in the restroom
>stomach is hurting crazy
>so I'm pushing and out of nowhere feeling lightheaded
>fall from toilet
>imagine me and my girlfriend play fighting
>imagine she is holding my head down on the tile
>finally say "babe stop stop"
>somehow "wakeup" and look out of restroom
>girlfriend is laying down in bed and never got up
>look at myself in mirror and realize I was pushing my own head down
>gave myself an ugly gash above my eyebrow

What the fuck happened
>>
>>37838727
People are way more aggressive and neurotic than they ever have been. Is it the vax?
>>
Long COVID brain damage
>>
>>37838727
To add on what other anons have said, interactions on social media are largely based on themselves as a feedback loop. People will joke or talk about something that someone else posted, except this repeats over and over until we're too many layers deep to know where it even began. This results in a massive detachment from reality as the world we directly perceive. People reunite irl and discuss about twitter threads instead of anything else. It's two completely different worlds trying to coexist in a bizarre amalgamation, to the point your mind can't choose what to experience.
>>
>>37838727
Yes, I have, even though I do my best to calm everyone around me down. Forces of beneficience and malevolence are flooding this world and it's wrecking havoc on the noosphere.
>>
I moved out to a quiet place a year ago to watch the world go crazy at a distance. I can sense it even tho I am detached from it.
>>
>>37849289
Fucking lucky bastard, I'm in the epicenter of it
>>
File: eerie, really eerie.png (410 KB, 666x380)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>>37838727
>>37838763
We are not of this world
>>
>>37838727
maybe
>>
>>37838727

I have and it's why I think TikTok should be banned regardless of how much the CCP actually utilizes it. Covid, lockdowns and the vaxxx were the triple whammy for destroying normalfag mental, but even that combination of things *could* have been survivable with the prior social media hegemony. But throw in an app that is literally (literally) designed to be as addictive and brain-liquefying as possible while all that's going on and the result is a society-destroying IQ meltdown. Nobody trusts anything anymore (which could be a good thing because they never fucking tell the truth) but bad because normalfags literally can't handle being lied to nonstop - it plays a big role in making them go cuckoo. It also doesn't help things that the US economy is burning and everyone knows an inflation-induced crash seems inevitable - and good luck trying to figure out that economic clusterfuck when the majority of your population is down 20 IQ points and dying with cancer from their spike protein injections. Throw in increasing ethnic warfare/tension and an administration that is actively hostile towards it's citizenry and it's no wonder why people are losing it - p.s. I know you're either in Canada or the USA because from what I can tell other countries are doing okay while here it feels like the walls are totally closing in.

tl;dr China/jews/Chinese jews must pay
>>
>>37845911

What's happening now is far more insidious than Rome. Rome was the crisis of an apathetic populace drinking too much wine to really care after hundreds of years of unchallenged rule. America is the 70 year conquest of traitors that the State puts on an untouchable pedestal. You can say "managed decline" but it's actual just out-and-out destruction from these subversive elements.
>>
>>37853475
>CCP
Bro.
The Western Ruling Class built China.
They were the ones that shipped the Industrial base of the west to fuck over the Middle class.
They were the ones who spent Billions of dollars investing in China instead of investing in the West.
They are the ones pushing Globohomo.
Why are you blaming the CCP for what the Western ruling class did?
>>
>>37838727
>>37838810
Here's the reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihwoIlxHI3Q

TL;DW: Earth's magnetic field is weakening like it does every 6k years, affects your brain.
>>
>>37841405
The rat utopia was actually about what happens when all of societies needs are met and there are no real "problems" anymore. Basically the entire society goes insane. Look it up, it matches the decline of our society scarily close
>>
>>37853979
Don't tell these people this... But since you did and attention is brought to it:
Avoid taking the ships that claim they will take you to paradise and away from certain destruction. The idea is for most people to leave anyway under false circumstance, but they will not thrive away from the Earh. Those who remain will be the fearful and the wise. Interesting combination

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.