[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mark passio.jpg (31 KB, 736x414)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Why is he one of the few people who are based and know what the hell they are talking about?
>>
most people into esoterica weren't card-carrying satanists like him
>>
>>37837804
His idea of karmic redistribution doesn’t make sense when applied on psychopath elites
>>
>>37837804
I just randomly remembered this guy. Weird.
>>
>>37837804
Hey isn't that the coke fiend from Brooklyn Nine-Nine?
>>
>>37837804
What's his thesis?
>>
>>37837875
Do good thing good things happen so bad thing bad things happen also there’s a satanic elite out to get you trust me I was one of them
>>
>>37837804
He can't even do a stream without breaking down lol
>>
>>37837804
You probably need to know more anon.
>>
>>37837887
Woah, how original.
>>
>le dark magicians are le bad
>ok, tell me why they are bad
>stfu
fuck this faggot
>>
>>37837888
He went vegan and lost a bunch of weight. His brain is probably nutrient-starved.
>>
>>37837819
>card-carrying satanist
Lmao
>>
>>37837804
Why is he so angry all the time?
>>
>>37837804
Isn't he still a member of the NWO? Do you think he still attends the meetings and tries to tell CEOs to obey natural law.
>>
>>37837804
I liked his presentation, but I'm struggling to find ways to apply the stuff for actual self-improvement or help in getting women or whatever it is I want. Like he provided information, but there's still 90% of stuff missing or something (no mention of space AI, gangstalking/mr smith effect, and other gay stuff that actually does happen)
>>
>>37840175
I tried to balance my chakras. For example, if you're angry, that means your heart chakra is low in love. Therefore, may be sad/lonely music to rebalance.

Not very effective. He can't explain why natural law works or how to apply it. It just sounds like he's an ancap. He is right a lot of people are psychopaths who are hopeless to help.
>>
>>37837804
>know what the hell they are talking about?
His retarded takes on money alone are enough to put that statement into doubt.
>>
"His" knowledge is just the 7 hermetic principles
>>
>>37837875
The dark occultists have suppressed the esoteric knowledge that stealing is wrong from the public. The only way to defeat the satanic elite and to create paradise on earth is to induce a quantum shift by performing the great work. Or to put it in normal speak, if enough people are taught that stealing is bad then the anarchist utopia will manifest. When this naïve plan inevitably fails, Mark has freak outs where he blames his audience for not being committed enough. Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k38pFzRI_2w
>>
>>37837927
Mark explains this in detail and rather logical way. Not new age or woowoo, which he opposes and says how it's too an agenda. Been doing the explanations for decades.
>>37840188
Watch Mark's latest podcast or one before, he talks about righteous emotions and how it's needed especially for today's men.
>>
>>37840175
>I'm struggling to find ways to apply the stuff for actual self-improvement or help in getting women or whatever it is I want.
That's because his "real law of attraction" is orientated toward the collective good, not personal gain. This also invalidates his claim that natural law is testable, therefore scientific. His entire natural law process can be summed up as:
>1) Care enough to open yourself up to the Truth.
>2) Receive Truth and learn about it to gain knowledge.
>3) Attain personal congruence by resolving internal conflicts, allowing you to make decisions without second guessing yourself.
>4) Follow through on your decision and act on it.
>5) Profit.
Far from being esoteric knowledge, this advice seems quite trite.
>>
>>37837804
>Why is he one of the few people who are based and know what the hell they are talking about?
Could you at least share why you think these things and what your opinion is based on?
>>
>>37837804
I lost him at his "money mon-eye" bullshit.
>>
>>37841759
According to him you're an idiot if you think money is a medium of exchange, like every single economist does. I think his views on money are just a cope.
>It's not that I can't get money, but rather, it's because I'm too enlightened to bother getting money.
>>
Mark Passio thinks that if you're anonymous you're a coward btw.
>>
>>37837804
Only thing that’s missing is a fedora hat
>>
>>37837804
https://files.catbox.moe/sm1seb.m4a

Latest podcast with David Icke. He was much better than David, to the point, concise, argued well, talked about important shit. Meanwhile Icke was the opposite.
>>
>>37841679
>uses nazi as an insult
Clearest sign to know someone is a midwit golem clown
>>
>>37837804
Is he still super angry?
>>
When Mark is presenting occult truths and symbols, it’s most of the time extremely accurate. I think when he gets more subjective is when he derails a bit, but it’s fair, a man can have his opinion and view. I still am grateful for some of his presentations
Tbf he does usually say not to believe a word he says and go find out for yourself.
>>
>>37841847
Old lad doesnt understand the rules of the internet. He turned off chat on his lives because he couldnt stop feeding the trolls lmao
>>
>>37842156
Yes, just watched episode 266 and he flips out at his audience because he believes he isn't getting enough help for tech issues lol.
>>
>>37842189
>Old lad doesnt understand the rules of the internet.
He has been on the Internet for 17 YEARS and he STILL doesn't understand. And because of his ATTITUTE TO THE INTERNET the SATANISTS WILL WIN!!!
>>
>>37842395
>>37842382
Dude needs to start some meditation and start practicing a little gratitude
His message would resonate with more people and people would be more willing to help him.
He understands all this esoterica stuff but he doesn't integrate or practice any of it..
>>
File: Mark.png (1000 KB, 1099x915)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
>>37842619
>NO WHAT I'M DOING IS PERFECT, I'M 100% CORRECT, IT IS YOU LAZY ASSHOLES WHO ARE LETTING THE SATANISTS ENSLAVE US AND RAPE OUR CHILDREN!!! I HOPE THIS MUD RACE KNOWN AS HUMANITY IS WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH FOR ITS STUPIDITY!!!
>>
>https://youtu.be/HgVF2ApmDNE?feature=shared&t=4546
Mark says he has an IQ of 154 lol.
>>
File: Jed.jpg (41 KB, 309x500)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>37837804
Retroactively refuted by Jed Mckenna.
>>
>>37842619
He was pretty calm and collected the first 10 years or so., though often complained how little progress there was in understanding of the masses. Then when the Trump idiocy took the so called freedom movement decades backwards into idiotic savior worship lunacy and his real life also apparently began crumbling down with divorce and some dispute with the Free Your Mind Conference he had been organizing, he became extremely angry, and one can't really blame him.
>>
>>37843078
I decided to listen to a random episode.
Dude can't contain his anger.
He's just seething right from the start.
"Go back and watch the first episode and start from there."
"If you don't watch every episode, it's on you if you don't understand because you don't have any of the knowledge."
His head is so far up his ass, he can't get out of his own way.
>>
>>37843495
Not that anon, but...
if he had any knowledge worth knowing he wouldn't be angry on youtube. Thanks for saving me time, anon. I appreciate it!
Angry people are worthless.
>>
>>37843495
Watch the video presentations or his appearances on other shows, he has been in Jay Parkers The Center Path show many times lately and presents quite good information. It's only the podcasts where he rages like a madman, it seems to be more like a venting channel for his frustrations nowadays, because as he says, he has already said everything in the earlier episodes.
>>
>>37843548
NTA again, but the guy sounds like a douche. He reminds me of a douchey neighbor who would become incensed if I didn't recall something that may or may not have happened a decade again. Both are legit psychos, surely.
>>
*ago
>>
>>37843563
How exactly is asking the audience to start from the beginning of the course "being a douche"?
>>
>>37843572
The way he goes about.
He makes it sound like it's al your fault.
He comes off as a know it all, angry prick.
You're going to turn off 99% that are listening.
On top of that, if you need some help, people will be reluctant to do so.
>>
>>37843548
Just did.
The very beginning is a big angry rant.
>>
>>37843572
>How exactly is asking the audience to start from the beginning of the course "being a douche"?
Asking someone to do that with some kind explaining for a few seconds or so can't hurt, but put it to you this way. What if I was "teaching" someone to build something and all I did was throw them the materials and say "Get to it LoL" and then when you ask for guidance they piss and moan that you should have met them years earlier then. That'd be irritating, huh? Elitist even.
I haven't even listened to him once, but I think that's what he's all about if this thread is correct. Some people just want to hear the sound of their own voice and they want to have people fawn over them. If they were solely interesting in "enlightening" people, then they'd just anonymously post the information in a long audio or text or both on video, but no, instead they wish to bait you with the promise of the apex of their information, but first you must hear their life story to stroke their ego. Basically.
>>
>>37837824
what of it? doesn't he state that if someone isn't directly doing an act, then they don't suffer the karmic consequence for it. that's at least how I understood his position
>>
>>37837804
He's not. He's a freemason
>>
>>37843885
He does say that he/we are doing the great work.
He also has a website onegreatworknetwork.com
>>
>>37843885
>>37843951
He is trying to bring out what he understands were the teachings of the original mystery schools that degenerated into mostly what freemasonry etc. mostly dark secret societies are now. He also has declared his opposition to what even what he considers the "light occultists" have practiced in the past, which is the "no pearls for the swines" -doctrine, but looks like the non-progress in trying to teach the knowledge has made him extremely frustrated, just as those in the past had warned.
>>
>>37844001
>but looks like the non-progress in trying to teach the knowledge has made him extremely frustrated, just as those in the past had warned
That's the thing.
You can't force people.
I made that mistake.
Some people get anxious and others get angry.
But generally if they don't want to know, you can't force them, you will just push them away.
>>
bump
>>
>>37837804
>Passio
Passionate indeed. Gives out absolutely incredible info but the problem is he feeds the negativity from critics and doesn't understand you have to ignore trolls. Cast pearls and the swine are bound to show up.
>>
>>37839090
he’s went full lolberg a few years ago too
>>
>>37840051
>Why is he so angry all the time?
He won’t let go of his ego
>>
>>37841744
So what do I do? Some kind of manifestation stuff seems to be real, but there seems to be karmic debt if you request stuff, and it rarely manifests in the way you expect it to. So there's clearly some kind of system in place, that seems to favor the people whom made deal with Archons or something, whilst rest of populace suffers.
>>
>>37837804
I always thought he seemed corny as fuck. Just another dime a dozen truther conspiritainment shill
>>
>>37841690
>Not new age or woowoo
Anyone who uses this phrase is immediately discredited in my mind. They're predators trying to lure in a particular type of prey,k win them over.

Darkness and light itself is a baked in psyop. It's a puppet show. Muh "dark okkultistz", muh "light worker inner light okkultiztz...." Tick tock, pendulum swings. It's fuckin' stupid, might as well make it red and blue or the Y axis.
>>
>>37843078
>He was pretty calm and collected the first 10 years or so.
In a recent episode (either 266 or 277) he said his politeness was just a mask he wore, and that his more angry self was more genuine and more effective.
> his real life also apparently began crumbling down with divorce
I think his wife died in 2020.
>>
>>37837804
sir, do you know how many people in life I am expected to remember? James Woods, Ritchie Valens, Dave Mirra. I can't be bothered
>>
>>37843495
He says that the podcast is a "tapestry of information" that you can't fully comprehend without watching it in order. Yet 1/3 of it is just shilling his own shit and the other 2/3's is him seething at his audience. And the few ideas he does present are literally no different from the stuff he was saying in his natural law seminar.
>>
>>37838328
what did he do
>>
>>37837804
was ape trying to shut him up by means of black magic?

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18836942/#18846357
>>
>>37847486
>So what do I do?
Literally the process that I outlined before, that's it. Like I said, nothing that Mark says couldn't have been given by a strong father figure instead. It's trite, common sense, truth; presented in an esoteric occultist package. And like all trite advice, even though it may be true, it's not helpful, because the main problem for most people is all the nuances of implementing the common sense advice in the first place.
>>
>>37848273
That's weird.
>>
File: 1620187161180.png (310 KB, 592x624)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
Mark is one of the best sources for anyone who actually wants to learn something true, that being said he muddies the message by getting so mad that people are stupid and ranting for like 2 hours straight about it every single lecture.

>>37838328
>ok, tell me why they are bad
He literally tells you, they are manipulating the world into a slave world by any means necessary. Destruction of freedoms and global slavery of a genetically castrated slave class ruled by dark magicians.
>>37840175
>>37840188
>muh dick
nigger he is just explaining the state of the world its up to you to decide what to do with that information. If your house was burning and all you thought was "how can I get a girl with this information" you deserve to fucking die.
>>
>>37848590
>He literally tells you, they are manipulating the world into a slave world by any means necessary.
What's wrong with manipulating the lazy bum selfish ignorant mud race known as humanity for your own benefit?
>>
>>37837804
Mark does good work but he's been stuck in a long angry rant for years now. If he only blew up every once in a while that would be tolerable, but it's tiring when every single episode quickly turns into him ranting about how he is so enlightened while everyone else is a moron.
>>
>>37837804
He looks fat.
So he’s prone to anger and a glutton.
>>
File: IMG_3220.png (270 KB, 500x500)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
I love what he has to say, he always has very well thought out arguments and cogent thoughts on many subjects related to the out of ordinary in regards to humanities purposely hidden past. I hope he continues what he has been doing cause its refreshing to hear. Lol His voice sounds straight up like booger from revenge of the nerds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF6h9UW8nRc&pp=ygUdYm9vZ2VyIHJldmVuZ2Ugb2YgdGhlIG5lcmRzIDI%3D
>>
File: 1706181728889085.jpg (211 KB, 1024x768)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Leave the military.
>>
>>37848590
>nigger he is just explaining the state of the world its up to you to decide what to do with that information. If your house was burning and all you thought was "how can I get a girl with this information" you deserve to fucking die.
idk, even if situation is dire, wouldn't you want to continue your genome? If for some reason YOU notice stuff that other people don't, wouldn't it important that that trait continues? Or are you too lazy to work on yourself to get to that point?
>>
>>37837804
Satan is the ruler of this world. He could even tempt Jesus for 40 days straight no water nothing. Satan can tempt us so easily but we must equip the Armor of God against the forces of evil
>>
>>37840051
Veganism, libertarianism, aging, autism, and most importantly, ego.
>>
bump
>>
>>37837804
Watched his Natural Law lecture and nothing he said had anything to do with nature lol. Just man-made morals and laws. If you talk about nature and the first laws you list is not "might is right", "tooth and claw" and "eye for an eye" you're retarded and automatically discredited.

>>37841690
>Not new age or woowoo
Basing your beliefs on the Kybalion is not considered new age now?
>>
>>37837804
His stance on veganism pisses me off.
>>
>>37854157
This. The irony is he sees this problem and tries to weasel his way out saying animals aren't responsible because they don't have the awareness we do. Then WHY DO THEY SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF TOOTH AND CLAW??!

he is brilliant no doubt, but brilliant at tying ideas together that take hours of consideration to refute. You watch a whole lecture and you feel like he's got it all right but as days go by you realize you got mentally raped with very complex lies.
>>
>>37854157
Natural alw can be readily summarized.
-Things move and resist gravity along energetic gradients
-There are only 3 real things. Human existence, human behavior, and the environment. Everything else is amde up and collapses without this foundation.
Energetic dynamics and organizational structures like might makes right, eye for an eye, asymmetrical warfare, threat and temptation, fear and desire, and so on, are an upper layer.
>>
>>37854232
>saying animals aren't responsible because they don't have the awareness we do
Completely ignoring that human tribes in nature also live by these principles?
He comes across as someone who made up his mind (based on something he WANTS the world to be) and now tries to fit everything into that worldview, instead of gathering information by looking at the world first and then coming to a conclusion.
>>
>>37854288
>might makes right, eye for an eye[...] are an upper layer.
No, those are the foundational principles all matter is based on. You can find in on every layer, from subatomic to galactic. From the cell level to the level nation states are operating on. Saying that it is wrong on the human level would literally break the second hermetic principle he believes in.
>threat and temptation, fear and desire, and so on, are an upper layer
Well duh, those require psychology and are obviously exclusive to biological life
>>
>>37837804
I stopped listening to him and switched over to archaix. Kek
>>
File: SmartestManOnEarth.jpg (78 KB, 757x633)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>37837804
Impossible to take seriously after an actual intellectual like Patrick S. Tomlinson grinded this nigger up.
>>
>>37855502
is he in the church of satan?
>>
>>37855610
Yes. He is their main shabbos goy for rituals.
>>
>>37855615
then he can't be taken seriously
>>
>>37855630
No, child. If anything, it means you must take him more seriously. Enjoy prison.
>>
>>37855638
they will feed you wine with poison
>>
>>37854157
>>37854232
If you really think it through and look it from the perspective of results, you realize that he is right. Animals who do not have awareness are very limited in their ability to cause harm, the primitive understanding of natural laws as many would like to extend to more evolved forms as some social darwinistic bullshit does work for them; it somehow manages to upheld the balance of nature and even evolution. But when it gets to the level of weapons of mass destruction and such, a world based on purely such can only lead to chaos, destruction and stagnation. The natural law of morality and understanding of it thus has to emerge when a certain point has been reached.
>>
>>37841679
Lmao is he Alex Jones for occultists?
>>
>>37855656
No, child. It will be you that drinks the poisoned wine. The beer I drink at Hooligans Bar is untainted. Pity you'll never be afforded such luxuries, stalker. Enjoy slavery.
>>
>>37855691
It would be more accurate to say that he is a less successful Alex Jones and that he is butthurt about that fact.
>>
>>37855713
they keep you intoxicated and lead you astray
that's why you're worshiping them like a naive fool
ironic coming from someone calling others slave
>>
>>37855716
Alex Jones still mostly subscribes to "order followers can be good" -bullshit and religiosity, so they really cannot be compared.
>>
>>37855718
No, child. Those are your delusions speaking again. I can't be led astray because I'm enlightened by my own intelligence. The only one that has to be concerned about being led astray is you, due to your self-evident lack of intelligence. Because unlike you, I trust the Science. I have a deeper understanding of advanced concepts such as Quantum Mechanics due to my extensive research through Wikipedia. Enjoy sub-90 IQ, stalker.
>>
>>37855734
Mark Passio subscribes to the "If only enough people create blogs with their full name, picture, home address, social security number, etc. 51% of the global population will understand stealing is a bad thing, which in turn will drive the Satanists out of power."-bullshit. And then seethes at his audience for "not doing enough" when nothing they can do is "enough" because he's too egotistical to realize his plan is retarded and will never work.
>>
>>37855740
Patrick no one cares.
>>
>>37855818
Yes they do, child. You're wrong as always, stalker. What you're engaging in is felony imageboard harassment, cease immediately, before I contact the authorities and they sentence you to 5 years hard labour.
>>
>>37855834
2 more weeks?
>>
>>37855861
It will be in 2 minutes if you keep up that attitude with me, stalker child.
>>
>>37855740
I kneel king
>>
>>37855881
I waited 2 minutes.
Still nothing.
I think Mark may be slightly superior to you Patrick.
>>
>>37855691
>Lmao is he Alex Jones for occultists?
Yes, that about sums it up.
>>
>>37855893
>Still nothing.
Those are your delusions speaking again, child. The authorities have informed me that they're on their way to apprehend you. Savour the present moment, child. For you will soon spend a grand portion of your pathetic life in a cell, stalker.
>I think Mark may be slightly superior to you Patrick.
Incorrect as always, child. I'm vastly superior to Mark "I'm too stupid to trust the Science" Passio. Not that an inbred hick like you could comprehend the distinction.
>>
>>37837804
He looks like an autist straight out of this board hardcore committed to a LARP after learning some basic Hermeticism.
>I was an elite Satanist and know the whole of the occult
>How? When? Where? Why? Because just trust me, bros
>>
>>37837804
His early podcasts were a big part of my awakening. Amazing information, especially on mind control methodologies.
His current streams are unwatchable though
>>
>>37855975
>How? When? Where? Why?
Asking those basic questions. How did you find the occulted method of learning?
>>
>>37856008
>His current streams are unwatchable though
Only for lazy loser bums. What's the matter, can't handle being told that merely sitting there and watching isn't enough?
>>
>>37855035
based

THE VAPOR CANOPY SIMULACRUM
PHOENIX PEHENOMEOM
>>
>>37856018
Nah he just screaming and tells everyoneone how smart he is and how dumb you are for 2 hours
>>
>>37856013
I've been interested in it pretty much my entire life. I was raised religious, then branched off it into various esoteric avenues, getting a hold of any and all material i could through the years. I never talk about that interest publicly, even though I was never into "the dArK siiiide" like this man supposedly was. It's a very personal journey and nobody's business but your own. Trying to teach it to the masses is a waste of time.
>>
>>37855956
>Schizo rant.
Take meds now
>>
>>37841668
I mean he says so, that he is a mere distributor and shit. Still there is just a lot of too much talk he takes way to serious. I really never had the feeling he is particulary wise. More of a elaborated fanboy.

Fucking also: How fan you seriously believe anyone is hiding „that information“? That guy alone is prove that we literally live in times were what you would refer to as occult knowledge is as wide-spree as virtually never before.
>>
>>37856059
>Schizo rant.
Those are the facts of the matter, child.
>Take meds now
It is you who must take meds, stalker.
>>
>>37841679
btilliant
>>
>>37841759
kek yeah. Do not forget that in school, besides all of that terrible propaganda at least „he has learned his latin and old-greek“.

Did you know that the word sunset actually derived from Seth btw?
>>
>>37842180
He is well-read in a noticable plain way.
>>
>>37844001
Really what was the peak of me thinking that what he says is maybe not too congruent is he stating that the „trivium“, like the „classic way of education“ is something that has been massivly hid from the public and is the peak of special.

Like; basically what it says is to observe/process/act, this is what every teenager gets if he is not a total moron: maybe formulated in a handy manner. Still no reason to think about it as some hands-down occult shit.
>>
>>37856146
>stating that the „trivium“, like the „classic way of education“ is something that has been massivly hid from the public and is the peak of special.
Yep, that's his method. Take info from the public domain, wrap it up in esoteric terminology, then present it as an occult truth hidden by the powers that be.
>>
>>37837804
>neckbeard
>reddit glasses
>ponytail
>oval face
>coomer eyes
This guy's pineal gland is calcified with onions.
>>
>>37848273
ding dong wake up /x/
>>
>>37856146
Yes, it is basically just that. Still somehow it is generally shunned upon in our society and as early as possible it is replaced with blind trust in "authority", and thus the whole process of actual truth discovery gets hidden aka occulted. Yes, it is sounds ridiculous, but can you deny it being true?
>>
>>37841895
He made a whole presentation showing that communism and nazism are the same thing and even have the same occult root
>>
File: 1.jpg (54 KB, 737x416)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>37858231
Not exactly same thing, one is designed to appeal to those brain damaged in one way and the other in another way, but the goal and end result is the same.
>>
Being dogmatic and aggressive doesnt mean you are totally right about everything. He acts like the autist gatekeeper to all ultimate truth like every cult leader every.

>Im right!!
Yes and so is everyone else, from a certain point of view.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.