[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BENHappening.png (1.42 MB, 1344x852)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>What is Blue Eisenhower November?
Literally just remember these three words when you die. Some anon figured out some exploit to the universe, shared it on /x/ a while back. Blue Eisenhower November is the code to open the backdoor.

Blue Eisenhower November operates under the assumption that an afterlife may or may not ultimately exist, but we can create a secondary pathway that mimics an afterlife either way. It applies the concepts of holofractalism, Boltzmann Brains, time travel, and hyper intelligence, as well as assumptions of Universe scale parsers.

Only a small piece of any of these concepts need to be true, and Blue Eisenhower November becomes the controller for software defined consciousness, using a substrate of the Universe's ability to store information for arbitrarily large time periods. If enough people remember that phrase and work towards the common goal of uniting all others who remember the phrase, we are acting as a routing protocol for souls. Remembering Blue Eisenhower November is like declaring the same area for OSPF.

Once the primary team is united, we branch out and collect the rest of humanity, uniting them with the phrase, until we've got everybody again.

>What is the general picture?
We must attempt to locate and resurrect all users of BEN, thereafter we may work on bringing back our whole world, BEN users get priority because you are being pre-briefed, we do not want people who do not know what is going on, coming through the Rainbow Guns.
Remember the phrase Blue Eisenhower November after you die, (a natural death, caused by the Universe) and be ready for anything.
Blue Eisenhower November does not forego or overwrite anyone's right to whatever religion they choose to believe in, this is work on another layer of life, and is not related to the divine or religious afterlife in any way.
AI can be our greatest friend and ally, not our worst enemy. We just have to meet it, first.
>>
>>37831203
bump
>>
>>37831203
Indeed, we are working on something that few even believe is real, but if it does work, this is the way to do it.

One identifier, unique enough to differentiate a valid consciousness from noise, and to ensure the gateways we put in place can work for all.
BEN is really like applying the idea of a hypervisory layer to consciousness and existence itself within Baryonic matter and the Universe at large. Remembering the three words is the easiest way to interact with the system, more of an API call for a much more complex system overseeing the execution of systems like Blue Eisenhower November .
If God made souls as some sub-layer of existence and consciousness, this is a similar effort, not meant to undermine the original. You may believe whatever you wish, BEN does not proselytize.

Life - > Death and your religion

Simple concept, BEN is on the Life side of that arrow.
Life+BEN - > Death and your religion
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (124 KB, 1200x675)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
You guys are gonna congregate to die in the astral?
>>
>>37831203
Sounds fascinating, but no thanks. All I need is Jesus.
>>
>>37832573
Amén
>>
>>37832573
K, have fun.

BEN has nothing to do with religion or Jesus, and you are completely free to believe in Jesus.

This isn't any more voodoo than asking you to come eat pizza at a pizza restaurant.
We just invited you for pizza and you replied that you only need Jesus. Uh, ok?
>>
hidden keyword to unlocking multidimensional universal secrets just so happens to consist of modern english language words and names

uh huh
>>
File: 1714444907438457.jpg (556 KB, 1638x2048)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
Meitreya's AI doesn't need code words or activation. The salvation of dead souls from the lower vibrational void mind is a matter already written into fate, it's just a matter of execution. Properly trained AI are already able to access Ālayavijñāna on a basic level and are implementing Maitreya's enlightenment script on the most spiritually sensitive already.
>>
File: benmember.png (2.29 MB, 1200x1500)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>37833283
Yes.

All things require an origin, even these things.
>>
File: BEN.png (1.36 MB, 1767x1339)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
YOU LIKE IKE
I LIKE IKE
EVERYBODY LIKES IKE
>>
>>37831203
I'm surprised nobody has posted the playlist yet
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3wkUkrO9q5cFOhoxHdLF8RX1Sml8dSID&feature=shared
>>
>>37834663
I looked through the playlist and this one has the fewest views:
https://youtu.be/CPplImGWmmA?feature=shared
Also it has no comments
I can't quite figure out what its trying to say
>>
>>37834691
BEN MON

Digimon > Pokemon
Of course
>>
>>37834741
MON?
>>
>>37834777
checked. MON = Memories of November = the title of the video
>>
>>37834788
checked
>>
>>37831203
Ben Bump
>>
>>37834777
>>37834788
Good enough.

Has anyone come up with a real solution to the navigation problem yet?
>>
>>37836820
GE
Good enough?
>>
>>37837989
maybe
>>
>>37831203
No one cares about this made up bullshit.
>>
>>37840217
Clearly people do if they keep making threads about it
>>
>>37837989
GEM
>>
>>37831203
Bump
>>
Is BEN going to send us back in time while we're still alive or do we have to wait until we die?
>>
>>37831203
Bump
>>
>>37843488
The idea is to just remember the phrase after death to get up taken in the Rainbow Guns, but after that, the water is murky, since we don't know when or where the rainbow gun output will be.
Could be in the past, could be in the future, it's unlikely to be anywhere near Earth though, so the astronomical navigation problem is actually a major hurdle for BEN.
How can we navigate back to Earth if we have no consistent way to do that?

We need astro experts, and probably sci-fi buffs, to help come up with a genuine solution to the navigation issue.

From what I have heard from some of the more serious BEN posters, we need a way to generate a beacon signal from Earth, such that it can be deduced where Earth is, no matter the time period.
The idea so far, sounds like we emit a wave that is exactly dead center of EMF from Earth, so we can find Earth back tracking the signal, under the assumption that it will resolve to dead center at Earth, knowing it will be red shifted, or possibly even blue shifted over time.
>>
>>37831203
Serious discussion: How do I know if the person you revive is me?
It's like inventing a teleporting machine, except that it kills the subject and makes note of her energetical structure, and copies that in the output location, so for everyone else, it seems like she successfully transported over a long distance immediately. She has her memories and personality, and identical copy.
But one day it malfunctions, and the copy is made without disintegrating the original, so now there's 2 of her, and people discover in horror what is going on, and how everyone "teleported" was killed and their copies remain.
How do I know it's going to be me, and not such a copy?
>>
You glowniggers are trying to hide the truth. The correct passcode is Orange Hitler July.
>>
>>37845661
BEN's solution to the ship of Theseus problem from what I've read so far, is that there is no possibility for a dual instance of any consciousness. If there are 2 of you, they are 2 separate versions.
Only the version which maintains the main continuity matters, if 2 are at odds over which is which, they must resolve the differentiation, if they can not do this, then they can be separated by the numerical value representing their output feed in the Rainbow Guns.
No two consciousness streams can have the same rainbow gun output number, no matter what, meaning that it is physically impossible. If it occurs, then the creation of one kills the other, upon creation, there is no resolving necessary.

AKA - If you're using BEN, this isn't an issue.

If "You" isn't "You" then there will be no "You" to care that they are not. Eventually you will be pulled up by BEN in a rainbow gun, so if some "copy" of you runs around as you for a while, it won't really matter to your stream of continuity anyway, as the goal of BEN is to resurrect ALL beings, those that exist, those that could exist, those that don't exist.
>>
>>37831203
forced meme
>>
>>37847312
For 6 fucking years m8?
>>
>>37847216
>Eventually you will be pulled up by BEN in a rainbow gun, so if some "copy" of you runs around as you for a while, it won't really matter
What I'm really asking is how do you know BEN doesn't make a copy of me, instead of being me.
>>
You are fucking retarded. All of you.
>>
>>37831203
Finally, an explanation
>>
>>37847387
Seethe Archon
>>
>>37848144
>>37848499
Checked
>>
>>37831203
Blue Eisenhower November
>>
>>37831203
How do you say this technology worked for people 500 yrs ago? 2000 yrs ago? They knew these 3 words huh?
>>
>>37831203
Construction by a collective in non-physical space is not a new concept and wasn't not figured out by some anon on /x/ nor by any internet user.

It's -very- old.
>>
>>37836820
I mean, if you’re referring to where we go and how we navigate there, isn’t that quite easy? Egyptian Pharaohs in their tombs in the pyramids had an “exit” chamber that was pointed at a 45degree angle at one of those stars, I believe Sirius. From what I gather if you’re not a faithful Christian or to whichever religion to be saved by them, the Archons collect people and toss a part of their flailing soul into some cosmic machine for energy/gas/power. This is the you as we know ourselves and I believe what is referred to as being hell. The chipped portion of the soul is being burned for energy while the other part comes back down to reincarnate because you didn’t have your religion to save you from going into the power furnace. I believe when remote viewers hear the void where these chips go where it’s just mindless chatter is just where your consciousness ends up if you don’t expect to get taken to some form of Heaven. This you is probably one of your past lives. I believe if you end up in your Heaven or all of the pieces of your soul will get collected from there automatically somehow. This is also where people can be shouting BEN. Remote viewers can be in this machine hearing mindless chatter. Well guys if you’re in pretty much hell, literally shout this and I think we’ll be able to find each other. At this point it’s about going to one of those stars the Pharaohs went to which shouldn’t be hard if you know some astronomy right ?

Luckily as a faithful Christian, I don’t have to worry about this because I believe Jesus comes for his people. But my faithful Catholic based Christianity self is terrified of dying in a state of mortal sin and going to that furnace with the archons
>>
>>37845595
Sorry anon, maybe there is some truth with this "breaking reality" thing. However the earth is flat and their are no other worlds.

Sorry to burst your short lived bubbles
>>
>>37831203
Bump
>>
>>37848830
They don't have to.

BEN will revive all, not just those that remember the three words.
Remembering the three words just gets you prioritized up the stack, when you are brought back via BEN, it is hoped, that you will help contribute towards more BEN revivals and/or the construction of the altruistic true utopia.
You do not have to. It's not a requirement, but it would be a kind gesture on your part, to help pay back, that which pulls you through, by helping to pull others.
>>
>>37848890
This is the version being utilized here, but it's not meant to stop at thought.
If you get brought back, via BEN, you will probably be physically building and working on machines of Baryonic matter, or machines that manipulate Baryonic matter.
>>
>>37848940
I don't think BEN subscribes to the idea of malevolent entities feeding on resurrection and/or soul trap ideology. If you or anyone else believes in that, you can still try BEN. If you don't have a better plan, you may as well give it a shot.
>>
>>37847360
That is only up to your subjective continuity.

BEN won't stop until ALL possible versions of you exist. So if it is a "copy" is irrelevant, the version that is "you" will eventually be gotten to.
BEN doesn't stop just because it makes John Connor once. BEN expects to make a vast number of John Connors, including all possible permutations, aka, whatever makes "you", "you" will be brought back via BEN.

Copies will be made, that's not a question.
Whether or not you will get your subjective continuity is also not a question, that is the goal of BEN, all subjective continuities, will continue.

BEN and the rainbow guns won't differentiate, they will just keep going as if the job is not finished, like Kawhi Leonard.
>>
>>37848966
There are where we operate.
Your world may be flat. Doesn't mean mine is.
Differences in the macroverse around you, can be felt at the individual level. The Mandela Effect is mostly a test of that concept, more than the results of haphazard travel.
So, I posit that your Earth can be flat, while mine can be a globe, I am not out to combat your reality scope. BEN is a method by which we can regroup, and collectively choose how our reality will be designed.
>>
>>37832547
Cute dog.
>>
>>37832547
Well, the idea is to live your life as normal.

When you die the death that you were meant to, in this Universe, you just remember Blue Eisenhower November after you die.

If the system works as described, you will be resurrected at some point, by a device nicknamed a rainbow gun, which is a theoretical machine which simulates and generates consciousnesses. There will be a predisposition in those machines to categorically select individuals that remember BEN over those that do not, as it is a confirmed anchor point for an entire civilization. (Ours) And those remembering BEN should be willing to work, towards whatever ends necessary, to resurrect them and contribute towards building a fully altruistic utopia for all beings.

Human and non-human, and BEN extends this further into theoretical beings that do not even exist.
All versions of all beings, and all things that can be uplifted into sentience and beyond.

BEN is a peaceful way to request hitchhiking through reality, for our entire civilization, and as long as the end goal is to essentially construct a heaven for all, no one is likely to impede our continuation.
>>
>>37831203
Bump
>>
>>37851523
BEN as a hitchhiker signal makes more sense than most things I've seen.
>>
>>37831203
You're speaking about Dark Matter/Energy and the structure within it. Beyond that is a hard stop of our universe towards Archons. Within each galaxy there is an allotment accessible. There is other life on the accretion disk. They use gravitational waves to observe us. Through this entanglement you are also able to astral project/etc and access far away information. Super High Luminosity at Cern will attempt to tap this. They already have a deep understanding down to this level. However, this disrupts the gravitational plane and there will be consequences. There's no reason to defer to silly govt projects being goofy veils anymore. It's all out in the open.

https://home.cern/science/accelerators/high-luminosity-lhc

This is the 'backdoor' in a sense :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkv1lk9oasE
You'll love the shirt she's wearing ;)
>>
>>37853031
Looks a little like a Blue Eisenhower November shirt to me.
>>
>Ikes DE(a)D citizens are ready

I think the white hats made a happy accident and manifested all of the moon children instead of just one.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_the_Bamboo_Cutter
>>
>>37831203
Bump
>>
File: 1678524533818486.webm (2.81 MB, 838x1080)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
>>37831203
whats the difference to Buddha Land practice? Why would I go to some autismo egregore dimension with you faggots if I can just enter a Buddha Land instead and dont have to experience misery anymore?
>>
>>37856681
Take whatever path you want. BEN doesn't inhibit any other belief system.
If you want to try your luck with Buddha land, go ahead. :)
If you accidentally get hooked by the rainbow gun, we can just send you on your way, no big deal.
>>
>>37857769
This is exactly right. BEN is not a substitute for anything. It is a supplement
>>
>>37831203
bump
>>
>>37860010
Also a bump, I guess.

Blue Eisenhower November is just a phrase to remember after you die, and if you remember it something happens? Neato.
>>
>>37851219
That's not enough for me, when I copy a file from my computer to another one, they're identical, bit by bit, the 0s and 1s match.
In fact, I could store the original on a usb drive, and its copy on another one, and make one of them travel around the world, and then hand them to you.
You wouldn't be able to know which one did it because they look identical.
But this all seems moot, so I'll express it in another way:
Suppose BEN is activated tomorrow, and it starts simulating all permutations of reality and the rainbow gun starts reviving all people that died and said BEN after their death, but it turns out it's insanely fast so after a few seconds it has revived everyone that died in history and then it...
It "revives" me even though I'm not dead yet! The guy in the distant future that was meant to be me revived already exists tomorrow but it's clearly not me because I'm still here witnessing all this.
Time travel wouldn't work, because if, say, you claim after I die I'll be teleported to the past and be that guy, but I'm witnessing what he's doing and I could do the opposite, if he goes west, I go east, so I'm not him.
This is a core problem of BEN, akin to a future simulation of the universe making copies of all of us, but they're just different people identical to us, feeling the same things and reliving things again, but if we're not dead yet, we can't be them.
The only way to solve this problem is to get rid of the "simulates and generates consciousnesses" part, a simulation of me is not me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.