[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2107850-92158125-012-05.png (369 KB, 1920x1015)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
Are things really worse than they were before? Was life always shitty? Even 1000 years ago?

I am constantly tired of todays society and its expectations, I want to experience Heaven where I am able to think of anything and it just pops up in front of me.

I have endured so much pain Anon, why do you doubt me when I say this, do you not care because everybody feels pain? Does my struggle not matter because we ALL experience hardships? When is the next happening? Will we ever achieve relief?

Surely things cannot go on like this too much longer...
>>
The empirical evidence is that there is less violent crime, poverty and maternal deaths now.
>>
>>37783027
Yes, as time passes the world darkens. Material wealth may seem to increase, but we are a far cry of the free and pious men of the Golden Age. We live in the Kali Yuga, men plunder and lie, they have forsaken the sacred oaths and forgotten their temples, they no longer give the proper cult to the divine but would rather work for the machinery of capitalism. Money, blood and smoke, that's what moves the cogs of the iron age.
>>
File: FASCISM.png (3.59 MB, 3000x3000)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB PNG
Things are worst for this present generation than they were for generations previous, that's for sure. In the early to mid 20th century you have something called "the progressive era" in history. People made all sorts of leftwing political reforms that made people's lives better. Stuff like income taxes, the creation of the federal reserve, very high taxes on the rich and corporations (much higher than we have now) and a philosophy of govt regulation, where govt necessarily tales preeminence and should be telling big businesses what they can and can't do.

Starting in the 1950s you get McCarthyism, the cold war, a very concerted rightwing effort to stop the further spread of progressive reforms in America.

In the 1960s you get the assassination of JFK, a very leftwing president who is distinctively soft on communism, almost to the point of seeming sympathetic to it.

After that, our society just relentlessly moves to the right year after year, decade after decade. Deregulation, tax cuts for the rich, "the reagan revolution", further privatization. It's horrible. Generally it's identity politics, often relating to black people and multiculturalism in America, that is used to manipulate the masses into voting for the financial interests of the rich via fascism.

Americans, at this point, are a fascist country and are teetering on the brink of something even worse. Just a full-on trip down the dark road of fascism with Trump-style politics.

So yeah, things suck for you. Things are good in communist countries where they didn't make the mistakes Americans made with supporting fascism.
>>
I looked at your graphic and I see you included some occupy Wall Street info there. I have a story for you. First thing, I'm not a lib. I just hate jew bankers and banks in general. I was in for that reason. I was part of an online planning and brainstorming group that was active before and while the thing was going on. You remember the 99% bat signal? That was my idea. Anyway I suggested engineering a run on a bank, to collapse one and show them we mean business. I had a plan, I told them how to do it. Pick one bank, everybody opens an account there, and moves all their money in by electronic transfers. Then we all go there and physically demand our deposits in cash. Drain the bank of cash and collapse it. I had a rich boss at the time. He let me in on a little secret . The reserve ratio that traditionally had been 10 to 1 the entire history of banking had ballooned to between 19 and 22 to1. Even a small run of just a couple million dollars in cash empties the vault and collapses the bank. We could collapse banks one at a time, just as many as we wanted to.

You know what they told me? I shit you not, this is what their response. They said they all had friends who worked for the banks, they didn't want to put their friends out of jobs. They didn't want to bring the banks down, just reform them and make them behave better. I knew right then and there something was wrong. Something was not as it seemed. These people were not what they seemed. I walked away that night. I still don't know what the real purpose behind Occupy was. But it wasn't what we all think it was. I gave them the fucking plan to take the bankers down, and they didn't want it.
>>
>>37783027
>Are things really worse than they were before?
Yes the cost of living in America is significantly higher than it used to be. We also have less rights.
>Was life always shitty?
No it used to nice when we were still on the gold standard.
>Even 1000 years ago?
The middle ages were nice if you had money.
>>
>>37783731
Another fucking nazi fascist still seething over Occupy and leftwing people even more than a decade later, because he just loves his precious banker billionaires so much. Unbelievable. And that's why you try to use jewish people as ethnic scapegoats, in order to protect bankers and other sorts of billionaires. BTW no one cares about your retarded and obviously false fanfiction about Occupy that you wrote here. Cope and seethe, rich kid.
>>
>>37783027
Anon, I believe you can find happiness and joy. Others to connect with and help you can receive. Adventures to be had and dreams to follow. I hope for the best for you, and others as well. This message applies to others too.
>>
>>37783731
Inciting a bank run is a crime.

>>37783111
>>37783104
From the 1950’s to the 2010’s, society did improve greatly in many ways. Videogames and media got better, new, cool things came out, toys, table top games, sports was great, lots of things were pretty decent. Things started to go downhill in the 2010’s, starting with 9/11, in 2001, the 2008 financial crash, and then the death of media and videogames that really solidified in 2013. After that woke started and then Trump kinda marked the end of that whole era.

Even late 90’s kids feel that they missed part of it, and early 2000’s kids only got a taste of it, and late 2000’s kids can tell they missed it and are mad at the whole world.

It really has to do with the lowest common denominator, before, I’m everyone would be outside, and even losers had play dates and friends. But now, it’s iPads for the worst kids, this has an effect on other kids, like how raising a child with a monkey made it act more monkey like. Kids can tell that the future is fucked, they also know they missed out on a life that everyone before them had.

All of it combines to make a bad generation. This doesn’t mean if you’re from it it has to mean you’re like that, but it does mean, in general, that the younger generations will be more and more fucked up, or maybe will rebel in some way. That’s why zoomers are fucked, they are pussies who didn’t rebel.
>>
File: 1713378992177775.jpg (130 KB, 850x850)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>37783987
>raising a child with a monkey made it act more monkey like
I know being raised by dogs and cats made me more like them. At least it's relatively cheap to keep their company compared to people who want to spend money on concerts, conventions, travel, and whatnot.
>>
>>37783027
Medieval peasant farmers had shorter work weeks and more time off than the average wage laborer does today and they were able to spend more time with their friends and family.
>>
>>37783027
its shittier now then it ever has been in all of history
>>
>>37783987
Technology aside, 1960s were the height of America. Anyone who came after that is technically on the backslide. And certainly after the boomers became a monolithic voting bloc due to their sheer numbers, and had their fascist ways with the American political system, we're all fucking fucked.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.