[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mars.png (2.95 MB, 2000x1500)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
>While the Mars face has been made fun of to hell and back no one cares about the fact that the surrounding geology is highly unusual and is surprising geometric despite appearing to be ordinary mountains.
>Running water is known to be 100% active on Mars it's just rare and appears more to the poles.
>Hollow craters from collapsed lava tubes potentially leading to expansive and vast cave systems exist on the surface, but no one really cares because that's of no practical importance.
>Surface is covered in dried out tributaries and river deltas meaning liquid oceans existed at some point but dried up for "reasons".
>Le Xenon levels on Mars are the only other place in the solar system that are unusually high other than post nuclear earth, implying a high amount of nuclear fission occurred on it's surface in the far off past.
>Ignoring the fact that the Martian moon Phobos has a weird jutting highly unusual structure on it's surface, no one at NASA ever decided to send a lander to take a closer look at it, except for the Soviet Union who were treated with a single jarring image of Phobos and a bizarre cylindrical anomaly right next to it that was in the last image sent before contact was lost and the Soviet Phobos II probe was never seen or heard from again.
>Rovers and other landers from every space program in every country are sent to the most boring and benign locations where there is literally nothing of value geographically speaking, save for sediment and rock deposit studies.
>And now ice geysers that are actively shooting gas into the atmosphere.
This planet has so many bizarre and unusual locations and areas on it's surface, yet all of our space programs refuse to investigate acknowledge, or talk about them. Discuss.
>>
>>37782743
Mars is stupid we should terraform venus then mars. Its stepping stones because you dumb. Like: LOOK AT THIS!
>>
File: images (67).jpg (9 KB, 225x224)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Then i will show u my jedi powers
>>
File: 1712357806581459.jpg (64 KB, 512x1024)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>37782743
space isnt real nigga
>>
>>37782754
Venus temps are like 800 F. I don't think anything is going to be done there anytime soon.
>>
>>37782743
If these space agencies REALLY didn't wanna talk about these things, then how do you know about them?
Could they be LIES created to keep you chasing phantoms?
>>
>20 minutes in and there's 3 bot responses and a fed trying to use plausible deniability and misdirection
I utterly despise what this board has become.
>>
You're not gonna get very far on this board with all the flat earth fake space retards around.

Yes, there's obviously life on Mars. At least microbial if not full on complex (not intelligent) species below the surface.
>>
>>37782784
Nice try glowie, we are not all uneducated Americans here.
>>
File: 1712413220588178.jpg (80 KB, 635x734)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>37782915
im not a bot globie i just like these food frogs
>>
>>37782942
>>37782998
why are you finns like this? Theres this huge cultural rift between us where you schlurp up the cock of credentialist authority figures and americans with an IQ above 100 dont trust them
>>
>>37782999
>not a globie
>frog poster

Retard confirmed
>>
>>37782743
it's fucked up that mars got nuked but what's all this about structures on phobos
also, you didn't mention the Project Stargate remote viewing experience
>>
File: mars_xenon.png (182 KB, 1877x273)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
Mars was the sister colony of Earth, the "gods" colonised both planets after fleeing from wherever they came from. Then there was a war and Earth nuked Mars into oblivion and life on Earth was almost destroyed aswell but was kept going by a small few knowers who became the "gods" of our past. This is pretty much what the myth of Osiris is really about with the lost piece being the lost ability to create knew tech thus knocking everyone back into the stone age.
>>
File: martian.jpg (51 KB, 480x600)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
I think if would be best for you to stop investigating this matter. If there's anyone on mars, they sure as hell don't want you to come.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.