[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just tell me wtf is up with this pleiadian nonsense
>>
>>37782191
It’s just that. Nonsense. New age nonsense. They don’t exist.
>>
>>37782191
They're a race of space aliens that many /pol/ack types have locked on to because they're white and blond. Even though there's no indication in anything that's been credibly written about them that they partake in any fascist views. Almost every interaction with them that's reported seems to suggest the total opposite.

Anecdotally, I've been told by a couple different sources, both human and nonhuman, that I lived many previous lives in the Pleaides star system, among others, and I am DEFINITELY not into fascist nazi /pol/ shit. I'm a communist.
>>
>>37782300
>space fascism
rent free
>>
>>37782307
You dude you totally BTFO the libtards super hard with the endless repetition of the same stale memes, 10 years on now and still not letting them go, and saying them in every instance where they don't even make sense. INB4 you just repeat yourself again
>>
>>37782319
obsolete bot
>>
File: pleiadean.jpg (129 KB, 1280x1186)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>37782191
We’re back.
>>
File: bringersofthedawn.png (289 KB, 322x500)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>37782191
>>37782300
Also OP, here's an interesting thing from my personal experience: One day after I was told by voices in my head that I had lived previous lives in the Pleaides, I was walking around and doing some random cleaning and shit like that one day and suddenly I heard a voice say "BARBARA MARCINIAK!" really loudly. Out of nowhere. Unusual for me because I usually only hear voices late at night when I'm tired.

Anyway, so I had no clue who that was but I Googled her. I guess she wrote some of the preeminent literature on the Pleaidians and their goal here on Earth.

Anyway I checked it out, read it, I thought it was pretty much so-so. But this was a long time ago and it was just weird for me because it was one of those early moments where I was like "oh wow, the voices in my head really are separate beings because there's no way I would have known about that woman".
>>
>>37782191
nazi breakaway civilization that wants to larp as aliens because they accidentally found technology leap-years ahead of ours so they can inseminate the world with aryan blood and get cucked on their spaceships
>>
>>37782191
Scientology tier new age nonsense
>>
>>37782191
Just prissy humans from a planet with no suffering so they're super cringe
>>
>>37783172
Sounds based tho howd they kill satan?
>>
>>37782191
Alien nazis are psyopping dumb coomers into getting ground up into space paste
>>
>>37783737
They had reinforcements, multiple planets in their fold. This is an abandoned outpost in the space boonies that was lost and turned into a loosh farm because no reinforcements because we're about as far from the bulk of the milky way as you can be.
>>
>>37782191
Tbh, there's even no consensus on whether Pleiadians = tall white aliens reported by experiencers/claiming abductees. Just as there's no consensus on whether they are benevolent or malevolent towards humans. Assuming they exist, of course.
>>
>>37782649
>Anyway I checked it out, read it, I thought it was pretty much so-so.
I've read a bit of her work, but don't have any hard stance on it. What did you think she got right and wrong?
>>
>>37782649
Anon. This book also appeared out of no where for me. Was talking to a coworker about Pledaians and she said "Hang on I got a book in my car you have to read." It was Bringers of The Dawn. The words of Barbara resonated with me but I have yet to revisit.

When the student is ready, the teacher comes forward eh?
>>
>>37782649
Nifty
>>
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>37782300
>>37782191
There are supposedly “good Pleiadeans” and “bad Pleiadeans” — Pleiadeans gone rogue, awry, adhering to a malevolent political cult that reputedly contacted and inspired the Nazis of the Third Reich. (The Third Reich also had high-ranking members and originators of it heavily involved in occultism and secret societies, like the Thule Society, for instance, with this interest in occultism and the paranormal being a reputed major factor in high-up inner circle Nazism, and according to some conspiracy theorists or what you could call ‘para-historians’ (those dealing with the weird, fascinating, occult, conspiratorial or bizarre possible facets of history) contributed to their contact with such extraterrestrials. There is also overt knowledge and history known of things like the German expedition to Tibet to find whatever of Tibetan occultism could be of aid to them, besides searching for remnants of a possible ancient Aryan civilization/tradition handed down there, along with the Nazis’ employment of Norse runes/interest in Norse and proto-Germanic mysticism and magic).

A supposed proof, or at least a suggestive historical fact, of the Nazis’ involvement with extraterrestrials, is the sightings of “foo fighters” by trained pilots of the U.S. and the Allied forces over Nazi Germany and the Pacific Theater during WW2. “Foo fighters” was simply an old term during WW2 for what we now call UFOs or UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena).

Other names of the Pleiadeans in UFOlogical literature are the Nordic aliens, the Tall Blonds, or the Aryan aliens. Billy Meier is one of the more well-known (at least in this circle) reputed contactees of them. A name he also gives to them is the Errans, from what they reputedly call the Planet Erra (which reputedly morphed into the word “Aryans”). They are supposed to have interacted with early humanity and through interbreeding/genetic contribution created the White or Aryan race.
>>
File: IMG_1838.jpg (104 KB, 1024x1024)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>37782327
We are so back
>>
>>37788806
>>37782191
>>37788806
Meier also claims a rogue faction of such Aryans/Errans contributed to the development of the Third Reich and the Holocaust, yet that the Aryans/Erran aliens he is contact with were and are against this.

Other UFOlogical literature in which the Pleiadeans show up are the Montauk books by Preston Nichols, Peter Moon, and Stewart Swerdlow (also including this lore of certain of the Pleaideans being a rogue malevolent faction that inspired and worked with the Nazis), Barbara Marciniak’s “Bringers of the Dawn” as already mentioned, Billy Meier’s works/articles/website (or Guido Mussbrugger’s “And Still They Fly” as someone who worked with Billy Meier to put this all into a book), and William Mills Tompkins’ “Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the top secret world of UFOs, think-tanks and Nordic secretaries” (2 volumes), Tompkins claiming he worked in scientific research for the Navy and interacted with a faction of Nordic aliens whom he believed to be the “good guys” helping humanity.

I believe even Whitley Strieber references a so-called “Tall Blond” alien standing next to some of the other aliens he claims abducted and contacted him in memories he had of being taken aboard such spaceships.

There are basically about 2 rational conclusions I think you can have after seriously studying accounts of UFOlogy and claimed contactees and/or abductees of such aliens:
>>
>>37788909
1.) This is something real in one way or another, whether the beings are indeed extraterrestrials, or perhaps inter-dimensional beings, time-travelers, or spiritual entities (demonic or angelic, or otherwise like non-human but intelligent beings of various world’s mythologies, like elves, fairies, beings of Native American legends, etc.)

2.) It is an incredibly detailed, developed, complex, and long-running psy-op by some type of shadow government or deep state, probably majorly centered in the U.S. government and intelligence agencies/military/defense-contractors working with them, but also even including many other countries, due to how many countries this has been reported in.

Either of these (or maybe even a combination of both) have mind-blowing implications for an understanding of how our world works and what’s going on behind the scenes.
>>
>>37788934
Well considering the claim is they worked with the Nazis sounds based AF that they're working with contemporary govt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.