[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Dr. Roger Leir, a surgeon who dedicated himself to removing implants from people abducted by aliens, testifies in court 15 years ago presenting documents that detail the scientific material found in the implants which he describes as a very advanced nanotechnology composed of nanodevices made of single or double walled nanocarbon (yes, those same ones found in the Pfizer and other vaccines) that can be elongated and woven into other rectangular orthorhombic crystalline structures (also found in vaccines) things the size of an atom that combined are capable of broadcasting a "radial wave" which is actually scalar technology equal to 5G to send information to someone outside who would spy what happens in the body.

This is a global alert, the human species is under direct attack by another species, it turns out there is proof that the vaccines are extraterrestrial implants made with the same scientific and technological base as those extracted by Roger Leir from abductees. The plan? orchestrate a massive abduction event that would give rise to the new world order and an unprecedented depopulation where everyone will walk like zombies to board the ships.

You see, the protagonist of the third world war will not be Vladimir Putin or Israel, these conflicts will have a limited scope and it is even possible that they will use nuclear devices very occasionally, the real plan is that (((they))) will come to invade and abduct to anyone who wears the implant while they use religions to attract dissidents and also take them under other tactics, the result of this is the West completely depopulated and the parts of the East that interest them.

This will take place before the end of the decade and there is nothing to be done to stop it.
>>
Okay, tell me.

If nothing happens, what will do with your life when you realize this shenanigans called life is all just a nothing burger and it was wasted on /x/? Genuine question.
>>
>>37782369
:[
>>
Thanks for manifesting celestial superpowers for the vaccinated, and utter destruction and terrors unimaginable for yourself.

Thanks to chuds, I have the easiest job in the world - back to the hockey game - seriously, thank you for this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baIryzMBRhc

WALK INTO THE LIGHT, VACCINATED FRIENDS! SHOUT OUT TO CERN FOR MAKING ALL THIS POSSIBLE!

<3
>>
>>37782133
I doubt this theory is based in fact. There is a ton more easily undetectable methods of injecting not just one country but the world over with alien tech.
Logically if its alien tech then it wouldn’t require a shot, aliens and human collaborators could easily ‘poison’ the water, air or food supply with nanotechnology (because these are advanced alien beings we’re speaking of right?) and ‘tag’ the entire human population.
Logically your theory lacks legs to stand upon.
>>
>>37782133
OP been watching too many X-Filles episodes on TV
>>
>>37782133
haha ufo go pewpew
>>
File: 0Randall Flagg.jpg (162 KB, 878x665)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>37782133
>This will take place before the end of the decade and there is nothing to be done to stop it.

If it takes place, it will be before the end of the year, not the decade. I don't think that's what the vaxx is for. But I do agree it ties in with an, "alien invasion," coming soon. They want us sick, and starving, and ravaged by war. That way they can be the hero who saves us. We'll beg them to take over and fix all the problems they and their treasonous human elite minions are responsible for causing. And the average stupid idiot on the street will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
>>
>>37782133
The protagonist is the Nobody - Josh the Texan. He's a goofy one for sure but he's gonna kick a lot of ass in the coming years. As for WWIII, well WWIII already started 10 years ago - it's a hybrid war. Nukes can't be used without it spiralling out of control, so they fight using sanctions, international law, proxy war, terrorism, and color revolutions. The Global South was already aware of this reality - it's the average citizen of the West that's finally waking up to the fact that we've been fighting a global world war - they're only noticing now because the war is getting hotter by the day.

The Nobody could not have arrived at a better time!
>>
>>37782133
Uh... don't know how to break the news, but that's not exactly possible from biochemical POV? Not to mention we don't have anywhere near that level of tech and are anyway too stupid to pull something like that off.
>>
>>37783797
Not true actually, because the conservative side of the country would still resist a savior in that situation, being well embedded in the countryside. That's point of the qanon stuff. Once the qanon operations are put in full view, even hardcore patriots will be calling for whatever new system they try to usher in.
>>
>>37782133
Ayys are going to clean up all the vaxxies?
This is the best news I've heard in ages.
But, yea, ayys could just make the shit airbourne, water supply based, or a million other more effective ways.
The only reason to use the vax as a vector would be to purposefully cull sheepish humans. If that's the case, I guess I'm OK with it.
>>
what did the average stupid idiots on the street fall for, hook, line, and sinker

hmmmmmm, yes
>>
we're using interscalar waves broadcast by satellites, cell phones, and wifi, radiating over the entire planet

the vaccine was actually for covid. you were tricked into not taking it, and hurting yourselves in the confusion.

round 2!
>>
>>37782133
Actually the Covid shots were secretly a vaccine against alien contagions from our soon to arrive visitors, to prepare the public for their arrival. The DNA used to create it was harvested from the bodies secured form the Roswell crash. Anyone who refused the vax will sadly perish from a number of conditions native to the foreign world, chief among the effects being genital sloughing.
>>
>>37782133
>it turns out there is proof that the vaccines are extraterrestrial implants made with the same scientific and technological base as those extracted by Roger Leir from abductees

May I see it?
>>
>>37787052
"you gotta do your own reserch on vaxxes and educate yourself vaxxoid"
>>
it's not hard to know the truth. you gotta download a russian chat app and save information you get from /pol/ and other independent racists you meet on the internet
>>
there are many informative youtube channels you can like and subscribe to as well for the Real Facts of alien interference with your former friends and family who won't talk to you anymore (vaxxoid lib cucks who don't get it)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.