[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Higurashi_Hou_cover[1].png (196 KB, 276x360)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
What is the best way to experience Higurashi? The game, the anime, the manga, or something else?
>>
>>1460773
the VN, if you dont like that style of games the old anime is alright too (Higurashi no naku koro ni and kai). Havent the manga, the remake isn't really a remake and has some relationship with umineko so you will be missing some stuff
>>
Higurashi VN (get the files from GOG) with 07th mod installed, and a lot of free time. I think about it every once in a while and it has forged a new standard of horror writing for me, only the VN has that nasty "author vs reader" crazy shit that almost gave me a heart attack. tried all the other stuff but the feeling of paranoia is unmatched in the VN, you'd be surprised how much more immersive written medium can be just the words are better articulated, like your own mind creates the horror instead of visual cues I guess. (the onikakushi manga was beautiful though)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.