[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/w/ - Anime/Wallpapers

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 6144 KB.
  • Images smaller than 480x600 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

milk outside edition

Last thread (where screen related is taken from!) >>2212447
Archive-ish, for some inspo maybe?: https://archive.alice.al/w/search/subject/phone%20thread/

>How to rice
Use KLWP or KWGT + ANY launcher.

>Introductory guide
https://homescreens.org/wiki/

>Inspo
https://homescreens.org for inspo and some cute rices.

if you have a phone from 2012 check the older threads for deprecated resources!
>>
I just bought a new phone and did this. I'm pretty satisfied with the result but I feel like it could be improved somewhere, but I'm not sure, I like keeping things simple. Any suggestions?
>>
Heres a setup I made for my new phone, inspired by a post in the last thread. Thinking of making different panels for different pages but nothing in mind yet

>>2232945
I would use the empty space between the hands and face or the blood in the foreground to make it feel like it's integrated to the bg
>>
>>2232921
>Use KLWP or KWGT + ANY launcher.
I have nova launcher and an icon pack so far. Should I get KLWP or KWGT? or both? Do I have to get the paid versions?
>>
any recommendations for launchers that work with huawei and klwp? nova doesn't work so i've been using action and it's dogshit

>>2233372
> KLWP vs KWGT
depends on what you want to do/make. klwp means everything is just a lockscreen, whereas kwgt you can drag+drop your widgets on different screens. i think they also have different refresh rates

>paid versions?
nah, unless you want to import other peoples works. paid version allows you to use all the features on your own.
if you're desperate to import but dont want to pay, theres a download for a free premium version that comes with ads

also what the fuck is up with the 4chan captcha. i havent posted in years and it's literally unreadable
>>
>>2232858
Really like that Lain one from last thread.
>>
Anyone else on iOS 15 who is waiting for a jailbreak thinking of jumping ship to iOS 16? The new lockscreen sure is sweet.
>>
File: hehe.jpg (1000 KB, 1440x2960)
1000 KB
1000 KB JPG
>>2233372
I will rewrite it next time. Use KLWP as a default :D, it is a live wallpaper with which you can interact, most (if not all) of the better rices are made with this. I cannot think of any newer rices made with KWGT of the top of my head.
Paid versions are not necessary as the other anon pointed out!
>>2232945
Don't use "simple" as an excuse to hold your creativity back!
>>
>>2232948
holy shit so based, how did you do it?

I wanted to ask is there anyway for me to change the icon of specific applications?, there are some icons that the icon pack doesnt cover and I wanna fill in the gaps but im not sure how
>>
>>2232921
First time using KWLP
>>
>>2233608
Looks sick man, If you dont mind me asking what icons did you use?
>>
>>2233609
Pixbit and standard ones
>>
It's not much but I like it
>>
Was going to clean up some elements before posting, but it's been months

See you guys in another 2-3 years when I get another new phone
>>
Anyone got an ios16 weeb themed up
>>
>>2233867
Not sure if I should update or wait if iOS 15.4 gets a jailbreak.
>>
File: 166344765369825383.jpg (440 KB, 1125x2436)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
No rice just cute ShuubaDuck
>>
Not sure if I'm smart enough to do something like this myself I feel far too overwhelmed
>>2233608
This looks really cool though how did you do it? I want to do something like that
>>
>>2234019
the op has simple tutorials to follow. whas up with all users on this site being dumber than dirt
>>
>>2234021
im sorry i got really confused
>>
>>2234022
his post also contains which app he used, its really simple to use, WYSIWYG editor, the animations can be annoying but with simple 2 page setups they aren't that much of a bother.
>>
File: homescreen_1.webm (2.56 MB, 1088x1920)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB WEBM
>>2234019
>learn how to resize a shape
>learn how to move it around with animations
>learn how groups work
>copy something like the first 3 seconds of pic related
now you know how to make the rice you want
>>
Anyone know how this corrupted image comes to be and how to fix it?
>>
File: peakpx.jpg (4.21 MB, 5120x2880)
4.21 MB
4.21 MB JPG
>>2234187
Image I'm using
>>
>>2232921
very nice Milk in the bag style

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.