[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: proxy-image(33).jpg (56 KB, 474x624)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
I want to live in amazonian town. Gather berries and flex my body around while women do all the work.
>>
>>1733714
>gog has 'Alien Nations' and 'The Nations'
Which is which and which is worth playing? Also, I've seen that gold edition for 'The Nations' apparently breaks the game by disallowing population size control through housing. Can one turn it off, or do I have to search for non-gold edition on abandonware sites?
>>
>>1733714
You need to get swole first or else you will be abandoned in the wild.
>>
>Direct the fate of a whole nation and make them control the planet. Be a founder of cities and ensure their growth and prosperity. Your nation requires not only food, it also wants to be kept in good mood through pubs, theatres, circuses and orgy dens.
>orgy dens
tell me more op
>>
>>1733720
"Alien Nations" is the first game, "The Nations" is the sequel, play Alien Nations first and if you want more get the sequel too
>>
>>1733714
Unironically it seems to be the case in the real world already. Big hunky/handsome guys get girlfriends that earn money while the guy works out, maybe takes care of the kids and, at most, has a part time job.
>>
>>1733892
Humans being born with both sets of genitals are also a thing in this world
>>
>>1733714
How are the campaigns of both games? Worth playing? I don't expect the series to be heavy on plot, but fun missions, funny missions briefings and some story to tie it all together is all I would like to see.
>>
>>1733714
Did that ant rip off someone's dick?
>>
>>1734150
They are kind of basic, what would you expect from settlers. A bit funny. They also branch out to economy and warfare paths.
Thats in the sequel, I have not played 1
>>
I played the second game decades ago and I only remember how slow-paced and boring it was, even more so than Cultures. I endured until I saw a glimpse of the combat which seemed like it would be a slog too. Even staring at amazons' sprites isn't fun for very long.
>>
hmmmm hmmmm
hmmmm hmmmm
eeh leee lele
le le leee
aieeeee aieeeee
https://invidious.fdn.fr/watch?v=27G0_Gqt-W8

need to check it out again, last time i tried it crashed after a few minutes of gameplay in wine on linux
>>
>>1733714
Is this game any good?
>>
>>1739123
Just play alien nations 2 it's same thing but with more stuff added
>>
>>1733714
how could this game spawn a series is a mystery to me
>>
File: two.jpg (29 KB, 265x376)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>1739293
at least it has a hot amazon on the cover
this on the other hand...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.