[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Todd.jpg (72 KB, 627x714)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>"Gotta Love That Bethesda Polish"
Fallout 76 abomination, then Starfield disaster, now the Fallout 4 "Next Gen" bugfest.

Todd is RIP isnt he?
>>
>>3467369
Like someone said Bethesda has to be the ONLY developer fans don't want to actually release patches for their games after the release period. Just like games themselves they're clearly not tested and break more shit than they fix.
>>
He's not dead yet, he's just getting old.
>>
they've been working on the Fallout 4 update for 2 YEARS and its still got the same fucking bugs and now has fresh new ones.
how he's got the audacity to label it NEXT GEN when there's nothing added is criminal.
Todd should be in jail
>>
>>3467369
>Polish
Poland mentioned
>>
I'm genuinely scared about Elder Scrolls VI now. for the love of Todd will you please hire some competent coders?
>>
>>3467375
pretty much. just like at any unofficial patch for their games modders came up with. so many issues are just left unresolved by official patches. oblivion, for example, only received patches a) ps3 had memory leaks that required solutions and b) dlc caught on so they could dedicate some part of development to fixing related aspects.
>>
This board is run by Europoors and 3rd worlders. Confirmed.
>>
hes executive producer of perhaps the best video game to screen adaptation in history.
Todd is winning
>>
>>3467385
then he should piss off to Hollywood and leave gaming alone
>>
>>3467387
he should because gaming is lame, hes going to be a big name director now!
>>
>>3467384
go to bed todd
>>
>>3467379
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX7KhHwlboM
>>
>fool me once todd, shame on me
>fool me twice todd, shame in me
>fool me thrice todd, shame on me...
>>
>>3467387
>he should leave gaming alone
You don't have to keep playing his games, anon.
>>
>>3467385
Fallout the show is woke trash, I see why you like it
>>
>oh shit the TV show is wildly popular! quick release Fallout 4 now!
>b-but its not finished it has bugs a-and..
>FUCK THAT RELEASE IT NOW FOR MAX PROFITS!

last weeks board meeting at Bethesda HQ
>>
>>3467377
Hope he dies soon.
>>
>>3467416
Not yet. It's too soon. He has to completely fall from grace and become the laughingstock even for normalfags before he croaks. Otherwise, he will be remembered as a genius and trend setter rather than a lying, greedy, incompetent piece of shit he is.
>>
>>3467416
Y-you too!
>>
Sadly he found an out by cornering the market of neurotic early-zoomers / late millenials who can't watch anything other on TV that isn't slop or else they'll get a nervous breakdown over it being "too serious".
>>
>>3467441
>TV that isn't slop
Like what? Those 1-5 seasons of those 1-5 shows, that are "approved" by some autists on 4chan?
>>
>>3467490
Fallout is so bad that the LotR show is pretty good and non-sloppy in comparison.
>>
>>3467496
Sure
>>
>>3467496
>the LotR
the one with young eminem playing Sauron?
>>
>>3467369
Obligatory video
https://youtu.be/3uOPGkEJ56Q?si=RvUv-hXStlSzogbO
>>
>>3467369
Why does he always make ugly ass female characters.
>>
funnily enough, fallout 3 was maybe their most polished game, but it ended up being straight up unplayable for most people anyways because of GFWL shit
>>
File: miyukiHighball.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Video games are too big these days and done by hundreds of people in and multiple companies with HR who want to hire women and troons.
It's so big the people who actually care spend all of their time managing other people in stead of making the game they want.
Too many cooks will spoil the broth.
New gaming is almost finished.
>>
>>3467369
no, "gamers" are literally retarded cattle and they will still support whatever shit their corpo daddy of choice tells them
>>
File: 187ba847c1641032b.jpg (97 KB, 724x737)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>3467375
For me its the anniversary edition update, I have no idea what to make out of the fact that a random modder made all the AE DLCs work without breaking 1.5.9.7 mods while Bethesda couldn't
>>
>>3467382
Not just coders, WRITERS. Emil needs to be fired. It doesn't take that much effort to do a Morrowind quality main quest narrative. it doesn't need to be perfect, it doesn't need to be a novel, it just has to be better than all of this garbage they've put out since Skyrim in terms of main story.
>>
>>3467369
The people he does this for don't play video games and don't care how it does as long as they get paid.
>>
>>3472175
Morrowind's story is basically the Far Cry 3 story with a few extra steps and open world heads. Emil knows absolutely nothing about writing, or he'd at least be able to realize that.
>>
>>3467369
I like Todd and I like his games, some more than others. Show some respect.
>>
>>3467369
Who are you quoting
>>
>>3467377
He got a bit chonky a year ago which prompted some anons to speculate he's sick. Good to know it's only because he got stuck in the kitchen for a year
>>
>>3467382
Why would you still have enough expectations to be scared? Do you not see a pattern after two decades of nothing but garbage?
>>
>>3467369
Did he work on FO 1 or 2?

Cause NV is nice and all, but the rest is absolute fucking garbage.
>>
Remember Todd was project lead for Morrowind.
>>
>>3473258
>project lead NV: Sawyer
>project lead Morrowind: Todd
really makes you think
>>
>>3473261
Morrowind > NV
>>
>>3475827
That's not fair, comparing a game and a mod
>>
File: who's_laughing_now.gif (853 KB, 320x180)
853 KB
853 KB GIF
>>3467369
I'd like to think they're doing it on purpose, releasing unnecessary patches just to mess with script extender and all modlists
>that's a nice list you've got there, shame if something happened to it
>>
>>3472277
>come on guys, play nice, show respect
Years ago I did show Todd a reasonable degree of respect. But he has lost my respect with his own disgraceful actions lately. I'm hoping he can find ways to atone and strive to change his wicked ways, I'm not rooting for him to fail, I want the OG Todd back
>>
I only realized recently that the infamous “toddtest” cell in Morrowind is named for him
>>
>>3467382
What's wrong with 10,000 pajeets banging away on old commodores?
>>
File: 1488308903070.png (1.29 MB, 1500x1434)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>3467382
its going to be worse than Starfield.
Mass Effect Andromeda-Tier.
I cant wait to watch it burn and slop consumers cope.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.