[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>"Evil" imperial path completely prevents the bloodshed and makes town safe and prosperous. You become the richest and most important man in the empire and the duke starts peacefully reforming society
>"Good" rebel path forces you to choose between three shitty outcomes, all of whom guarantee poverty and massive bloodshed
Is there even a single reason to not be a "bad guy"?
>>
>>3464375
The path to hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
sorry, chud. we're tearing down the old world and building productive forces in this motherfucker. real universal law for all men n shit
LIBERTE
EGALITE
FRATERNITE
>>
>>3464375
Ahem....FUCK GLORIA
>>
>>3464375
>"Good" rebel path forces you to choose between three shitty outcomes
Huh? I rebelled and it all ended up nice. Anisotte became independent and i became the Big Boss Judgeman. The Twins learned to Forgive.

The only thing that stopped this from being perfect is the fucking elf waifu railroading. You should have been able to convince her to stop with enough attraction points.
>>
>>3466780
>The whole world descends into a civil war
>It's nice because... Um... Village is independent and... And I got to kill those meanie chuds!
>>
>>3466836
Civil war? Sounds based. The only good elf literally left the plane existence, so the bluebloods can go choke on a wooden pike.
>>
>>3466840
You should go back to leftypol troon
>>
>>3464375
Jeanne literally one of the hottest chicks in gaming.
>>
>>3467180
I kind of fucked up on my priest run but we burned together and it was so fucking kino I refuse to ever touch that part of the game again.

Glad the devs mentioned they dropped their other project and are going back to this setting.
>>
This game has supreme writing, presentation and art direction. It really surprised me, and set the bar very high for other choose your own adventure games.

I wish we had more like this, but for other genres like scifi and high fantasy.
>>
dont care which run is good or bad, imperial nobleman has objectively some of the best scenes
>your father teaching you swordplay in secret
>the scene in chapter 3 at the church where you transition from commoner to noble
>dedicating the tournament to your father and winning
>hot blue babe flicks your balls and you get reputation points for it
>you can keep milking her for reputation and then send her off to the inquisition when youve had enough of her
>getting into the blue book
>the entire duel with otton (reminder that gregor brante alone surpassed a blood tide of dozens of arknians what a fucking g)
>getting in good graces with the overseer
>turning from a shitty backwoods house that people do not like into one of the most exalted and respected of them all in a few decades
>everyone gets a happy ending

simply cannot be beat
>>
>>3467214
One thing I hate is how your dad’s disappointed in you if you join the church, that’s about it. Also, best ending is where you an Jeanne form a new church so you can fuck all the time.
>>
>>3467245
the path-centric railroading is probably the game's greatest flaw as far as i'm concerned
>can't duel the elf duelist if you're not the old-timey aristocrat
>can't show your own triumph of the will after betraying the inquisitor
>>
>>3467245
Lotless Felipe route is better

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.