[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (164 KB, 1280x720)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Who's hyped for another playthrough?
>>
>>3463801
What, did they finally add specular maps to the game?
>>
>>3463845
No, they add one paid mod (for free!) where you can kill some Enclave npcs.
Truly revolutionary and next-gen.
>>
>>3463845
They made it so the bitch ass niggas making fallout london have to delay their release cause they are too dumb to change the version number in a day
>>
>>3463850
Also improved stability and bug fixes for PC and consoles
>>
>>3463881
Truly next-gen additions for a game, bravo Todd.
>>
RPG?
>>
>>3463801
I'd require the sluttiest Nora presets before I played this shit again, and I can't be bothered to look for them.
>>
>>3463910
What, did you expect a remake?
>>
>>3464015
I expect you to buy Creations, Mr. Bond.
>>
>>3463801
All this will do is break mods, and without mods, the game is a bottom-tier piece of shit.
>>
>>3463845
They probably increased the motion blur, upped the bloom, and added a ton of DoF, just like next gen games do!
>>
Still a few hours before it drops.
>>
>>3464639
It's not 2005 anymore, boomer
>>
>>3463801
>hide thread
>>
>>3463850
Can I join them or is it just that one quest and some items?
>>3463879
Good. Because it looks like absolute shit and the aesthetic doesn't really work in settings outside of America.
>>
>>3463801
Are they going to make the gunplay good this time?
>>
>>3464651
It sure fucking doesn't feel like it isn't anymore. Graphics basically peaked shortly after and game devs just won't do anything half sane.
>>
>>3464798
Maybe to the layman's eyes. Of course, progress hasn't been as noticeable as during the jump to 3D
>>
>PC version will be adding widescreen and ultra-widescreen support, as well as fixes to Creation Kit and a variety of quest updates.

how is this in any way a "Next Gen" update?
>>
no Raytracing
no 4k textures
no graphical or animation improvements of any kind.

but hey, its now 60 FPS and with fewer bugs! thats Next Gen right?
>>
it's hilarious how a patch no one asked only served to break all mods and make the game unplayable to many people. Good thing i blocked updates and can launch the game on an old version through nexus.
>>
>>3465202
>it's hilarious how a patch no one asked only served to break all mods and make the game unplayable to many people
Currently playing Skyrim for the first time in many years and learning about this "anniversary edition" clusterfuck sure was cool.
>>
>>3465243
Word. I'm still on oldrim. It looks great. It's fine.
>>
>>3465243
oh god... They gave me the "anniversary edition" never installed. Still rocking the special edition.
>>
>If we put "Next Gen" in the title they'll buy Fallout again!
really Todd, you're trying this shit AGAIN?
>>
>>3465243
I have never felt more validated for pirating 1.59 than when 1.6 dropped.
>>
>>3464029
that's part of the idea. they want you to pay for their shitty ass creation club nonsense instead of installing your own community mods. Bethesda is on a bankruptcy speedrun. To recap:
>Still haven't refunded broken collectors editions of 76
>made another ANOTHER edition of Skyrrim that adds shitty free paid mods and renders previous modlists unusable
>laid off over half of their staff and outsourced most of the production of Starfield to India
>Starfield itself was fucking garbage and also lacks modding support
>sends paid shills all over the net to gaslight and bot post
>shitty Fallout show that has no respect for the lore
>and now this
>>
>>3466859
I was cautiously going to give them a chance to redeem themselves with tes6 (I passed on fo4 because I disliked 3) but honestly after shit like the forced anniversary update and “lol we replaced the mod menu with microtransactions” and Starfield being garbage (never played it, don’t need to to know) and honestly the old Bethesda is dead. Anything they put out is going to be shit.
>>
Next gen update lets do a rundown
>fixes none of the major bugs in the game since release
>breaks the game in a bunch of ways
>ruins performance the opposite of the promised improved performance
>a couple of badly implemented features
>some free amateur tier dlc crap

They must be trying to encourage people to play 76 no other explanation.

The Skyrim editions were vastly superior to this they seemingly (rightfully) hate Fo4.
>>
>>3466911
>the old Bethesda is dead
Yeah exactly. Todd and Emil seem to be the only original team that still works there. They seem to have gone full ESG and what creativity used to remain in the company has been eroded.
>>
>>3464718
>Good. Because it looks like absolute shit and the aesthetic doesn't really work in settings outside of America.
Todd Howard pls go
>>
>>3467101
Emil is the reason all their games are shit
>>
>>3467129
Which youtuber told you that? Fucking NPC lol
>>
>>3467138
none, Emil just proved it to me.
>>
>>3467162
Sure
>>
>>3463801
This is it?Some shitty creations,most of which have better mod alternatives, a performance mode and a few bug fixes that have already been fixed by the UOP?
>>
Lol, you retards expected bethshit to do something good??
>>
this thread didnt fly too good.
Next Gen update a shit
>>
>>3463881
They BROKE EVERYTHING for CONSOLE TARDS!?
>>
File: mods.png (104 KB, 1149x932)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>3463801
>install "next-gen" update
>start new game
>crash to desktop while running to vault with wife and baby

YEP, they still didn't fix weapon debris crash bug with NVIDIA cards just as I expected. Back to "last-gen" game with mods that fixes all the problems that this update does not. This is a low effort attempt to get some creation store bux from people that recently tuned into Fallout because of the TV series. I guess the NPCs will slurp this shit up and consume. Maybe some will learn to not trust these companies and never spend a cent on this shit in the future.
>>
next-gen didn't phase me.
then again, i don't play w f4se or anything like that.
kind of sad that they screwed over fallout: london, though.
todd being todd, lol.
>>
Damn it I was hoping I would get more Enclave to kill. I was really really enjoying it and they scaled to my level so I almost had to try to kill them. I dont even get random attacks by them on my settlments because that kight actually test shit ive been building for all these years
>>
>>3463801
does anyone actually care?

Also how many times does Bethesda want to reboot the series?
3 was a soft reboot of 1
4 was a soft reboot of 1

4 could even be salvaged if you removed everything regarding the Synths and the Institute.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.