[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7025870.jpg (489 KB, 1425x1611)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>
>>3462293
That's as midwit slop as it gets. Literally has to color code items to let retards know what to pick up.
>>
>>3462293
This isn’t an RPG fuck off
>>
>>3462293
Encased
>>
Outer Worlds, easily.

Aside from getting mad at danger hairs all anyone has to say about it is how 'okay' or 'meh' it is.
>>
>>3462293
PVE wise the content released after launch was awesome but this recipe was not followed for the sequel.
Incursions were amazing, the Underground was not bad and the Pier was the most fun you can have in a horde mode.

The Dark Zone is where everyone got RAPED and decided to leave the game because it makes Dark Souls funny red men look like funny clowns in comparison to the S&M dungeon that was the Dark Zone but if you stick with it you are rewarded with some of the most wild fun you can have in a PVP game. You could troll, you could grief and you could ruin someone else's day whether they were trolling or not.

Then you have Last Stand and Survival which were also pretty fun but required some balance.

The fact NONE of this carried over to the sequel is baffling. In fact some of the changes made the game worse.
I still have to play Warlords of NY, no idea if that fixed the game.
>>
>>3462369
Cry to the Mods.
>>
>>3462293
it's still shocking to me how much amalur just... exists.
>>
>>3464323
damn there was no survival in 2? glad I never bought it
>>
>>3467389
>setting
Tries too hard, like PoE's. Winds up feeling like a generic mess.
>artstyle
Overly colourful and too much like WoW.
>non-combat gameplay
Single-player MMO.
>story
Actually not bad.
>combat
Pretty fun power fantasy.
>>
File: download.jpg (1.11 MB, 1920x1200)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>3467389
I remember one thing from that game. Well, two.
>>
>>3463601
Nah, it still has more soul than any of the Bathesda slop. That isn't much, but it sure is more than fucking FO4
>>
>>3467504
Having more "soul" than Fallout 4 doesn't put you above mid.
>>
>>3467504
What's so soulful about it?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.