[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

well this is rubbish
>>
I like it better than Yoshida island because there's no crying baby marios
>>
>>10886602
is this the most shallow surface level reason to dislike a game ever
>altered beast is bad because the grass is a shade of green I dislike
>>
>>10886591
>well this is rubbish
Yes.
>>
>>10886602
You're right, instead it has the most grating soundtrack and sound effects on the console.
>>
>>10886663
>instead it has the most grating soundtrack
You have to be utterly soulless to have this opinion. Yoshi's Story has a ton of objective flaws but its soundtrack is absolutely not one of them.
>>
>>10886591
Gay baby game.
Game is for fucking babies.
>>
>>10886602
unironically stop getting hit
not a meme reply i mean stop getting combo'd because you shouldn't hear it for longer than a small moment except on the bosses if you're going for 100%
>>
>>10886694
I sincerely hope you're joking. Most of the songs regurgitate the same damn melody over and over song after song. Yoshis' shrill choruses can sod off too. Loved Yoshi's Island as a child, and Yoshi's Story might have been my first major gaming disappointment. In fact, I think it was. I couldn't believe how bad it was.
>>
>>10886591
This game singlehandedly caused me to pass on the N64. I was literally obsessed with Yoshi's Island, my childhood defining game, so when all excited I tried its sequel at a videogame store I immediately was like "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY TODDLER SHIT" with immense disappointment. I still haven't forgiven them.
>>
>>10886602
Yeah instead its a game FOR babies
>>
EAT ASSHOLE
>>
>>10886602
The only time I’ve ever heard more than 1 “waaah” was going for 100% and getting hit on a boss and then having to wait for 30 seconds. Very annoying I admit, but not “guess I’ll play yoshi 64 instead” levels of annoying.
>>
>>10886591
but the music fun
>>10886698
not as baby as paper mario
>>
>>10886762
>not as baby as paper mario
Not that anon, but at least Paper Mario doesn't constantly make baby noises at you.
>>
>>10886762
This game is for fucking babies.
Why the fuck would I want to play a game for babies?
>>
>>10886808
Cause you baby
>>
>>10886752
https://youtu.be/aarl4BR98G0?si=pS8c8GzZFLANTRoF

So THAT'S what those little fuckers were trying to say!
>>
i played this as a small child and I have fond memories of it
>>
I think it's the best Yoshi Island game.
>>
>>10886591
maybe, but it is cute. my autistic furry ftm femboy fwb really liked it as a kid. maybe it's for children and not manchildren
>>
Japan liked it.
>>
>>10886658
>the grass is a shade of green I dislike
Well now that you mention it...
>>
>>10886591
It is and I see it rarely defended except on /vr/ for some fucking reason
>>
This game forever ruined Yoshi by making him do gay noises every time he jumps or does anything.
>>
>>10887120
Mama Luigi!
>>
File: SMW_Art_-_Yoshi.png (227 KB, 546x573)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>10887120
It also ruined his design. Yoshi's story made them look more "babyish" (large head, smaller body, ect) because they're supposed to be literal babies in that game (because it's a baby game) and like whenever Nintendo has a shit redesign of a character, (See also: Duckface Fox from Star Fox Command) they kept it around forever.
>>
>>10886719
>durr motifs are bad hurr I'm a retard
>>
>>10886591
This
>>
FUUUUUUUUCK YOSHI
>>
It’s cute. Gf-core.
>>
>>10886752
>EAT ASSHOLE
POOP, LET THE MAN POOP

>>10887120
>This game forever ruined Yoshi by making him do gay noises every time he jumps or does anything.
I know someone who became gay because of yoshi. I wish he had his old design
>>
File: 029976.png (155 KB, 320x240)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>10887885
This. As gfcore this game is rodiculously good. Even better with weed.
>>
>>10886591
I was a child with exceptional taste in games but I remember sort of liking this as a kid and recently when watching a video of this game I realized that its embarrassingly bad.
>>
>>10888168
don't start talking about weed, last time some butthurt jannie fuckin deleted the thread.
>>
This game is pretty OK now that it's free
>>
>>10888325
I rather play Goemon's Great Adventure
>>
Why is the sound so bad in this game. God damn tht music was bad.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.