[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: $_1.jpg (40 KB, 300x400)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
I'm on a big classic survival horror/tank controls adventure kick and starting to reach the bottom of the barrel. I heard the combat in this game is weird as fuck. Is it worth it?
>>
Do what you want man, asking if something is okay for you to do is very weak behaviour.
>>
I briefly tried it. Had to put the left analog/dodge controls to "sensitive" to even get the dodge to come out. There's a number of moves but they're hard to pull off.

Aside from that the game has pretty good graphics and Nina looks sexy...it's very hard to control though and I'm pretty forgiving about that kind of stuff.
>>
>>10886462
nigga do you even like tekken? why are looking to play some shitty spin off?
>>
>>10886462
I think it's a fun unravel the location sort of game. It's got its odd elements but is pretty fun. Right there with winback which is a great one.
>>
Also this game has some loading issues. Like every time you enter the menu it loads. Maybe this isn't a problem on an emulator though.
>>
>>10887618
in my experience the actual act of loading might be quicker but it still takes time for the game to go from game -> loading screen -> menu which is janky and annoying compared to other games where you push a button and the menu comes up right away. this is for other PS2 games, i've never played this one before so i have no idea how it runs.
>>
>>10886462
>/tank controls
Then you're not gonna like this game at all.
>>
>>10886462
It's kind of horrible. More of an adventure game than the action beat em up that you'd expect it to be.
>>
Does anyone know how to pull off the grapple combination moves?
>>
>>10886462
how about just play it and make up your own mind you fucking npc.
>>
>>10886462
I legitimately never knew this game existed
>>
>>10890284
Me neither
That's probably a bad sign
>>
>>10886462
Is pretty bad but if you have the proper mindset, maybe you will enjoy it
>>
>>10886462
i've always wondered how playable would the game be if you bind the right stick commands to the face buttons.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.