[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anyone played this? It's not bad. It's like a dollar store Link to the Past. I reckon it's harder than LttP though, maybe shorter though, but I haven't finished it yet. I'm playing on emulator and after a while I just started using save states a lot because the game has a lot of platforming and it's really easy to mess up and be sent back quite a way which got a bit annoying.
>>
...also, i noticed this which seemed like a bit of a dirty joke. You meet a guy who's standing in the hallway here and he says the couple next door is too loud and he's leaving. Then you go next door and there's a newly married couple in there. Then you go next door on the other side and there's this guy who's facing the wall and when you talk to him he turns around and seems kind of surprised and just says he's repairing the wall because of goblins or something. I reckon he was spying on that couple fucking and cause they're so loud the other guy is moving out
>>
It's a good Zelda-like with a fantastic soundtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik7jWOFEa3c
Opus had a very particular sound on SNES.
>>
File: Frustration Area.jpg (59 KB, 546x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Starts out really cool, but shits the bed by the third or fourth dungeon. There's a room in a volcano dungeon that has the rocks randomly shuffled around, forcing you to leave and re-enter the room multiple times to generate the right path you can get through, and it's either the final dungeon or the one just before that has an invisible maze set behind a floor of solid black.
This shit stings because everything else about the game is cool, the combat feels good, the variety of spells are fun, the little floating helper guys are neat.
>>
>>10886361
yeah some of the puzzles are tedious even though they might look simple. After a while i was like "fucking damn it, another puzzle". I ended up using a guide for a couple of them just to save some time
>>
>>10886349
kek
>>
>>10886647
>Press the button you never use
>>
>>10886357
Absolute slapper!
>>
I remember my rental store typo’d on the case for this game and spelled it BRIAN LORD which I thought was really funny when I was 9 years old.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.