[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tennisnes.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Tennis.
>>
>>10880135
cute if simple little game that Nintendo did unnecessarily large runs of; I've seen these carts at flea markets in stacks 20 high
>>
stop spamming new threads
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mNM6hjDQr0

Famidaily reviews Tennis and...

>1:30
>why did they take six months to...
Ya think it was because the first Famicoms were faulty and they had to recall them so that kind of delayed game development a bit?
>>
>>10880162
He also seems confused as to why Tennis has better sprite animation than Baseball when there's two guys to move around versus six to eight. Doit.
>>
Loved playing it on Animal Crossing.
>>
The SNES equivalent of this game was Super Tennis but it's the same shit just with more colors and cheesy Mode 7 effects.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2UpTHAIJqE

I can see he has a one chip SNES 'cause his isn't yellowed.
>>
>>10880186
Super Tennis on SNES is not a 1st party game, it was developed by Human.
I like how simple it is, and has cute grills.
Super Soccer is also a fun mode7 game.
>>
>>10880193
To be honest neither was NES Tennis as it was outsourced to Intelligent Systems.
>>
>>10880190
>so many Japanese hidden gems in the SNES library
>let's review sportslop played by NPCs and boomers instead
>>
Auster about to go all out. Wait for it.
>>
Can't you just make a /fcg/ - Famicom General prefix so we can filter these shit threads? since you won't stop, at least spare us the inanity.
>>
>>10880215
famibot will not stop even if you make a nes general.
>>
>>10880215
the OP is a different poster. see the file size and name.
>>
>>10880210
Learn japanese, plenty of jp review channels out there.
Hope you like synthesized speech though.
>>
File: 1683235201655345.png (313 KB, 700x819)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>10880220
What I hate is how protected he is by the mod team despite being the very definition of extremely low effort threads, yet mods will go incredible lengths to "curate" the catalog by removing valid on-topic threads they don't like. But they leave these up.

I'm close to give up about this place and focus on old fashioned message boards to discuss retro games.
>>10880226
Same person or not, still an extremely shit thread. I don't come here to discuss with bots but lately it seems like there are only barely a few humans left in here. Come to /vr/ daily and 50% of the threads are the same shit spammed over and over.
>>
>>10880231
Huh? The janitor apparently deleted the Gilligan's Island thread. Which was too bad because we had some good discussion in there.
>>
>>10880210
>so many Japanese hidden gems in the SNES library

BTW this is a myth, a lot of those games are meh shovelware.
>>
>>10880236
The other flavor of famibot should just get off /vr/ and do youtube videos
>>
>>10880231
Yeah, how is he even allowed to have like 7 active threads that are just the title of the game or "yet another [country]jank"?
Shit gets as bad as "how can we save the saturn" or "n64 sucks" spam.
>>
>>10880242
mhz autist, is that you?
>>
>>10880249
/vr/ needs better jannies, I'm tired of regurgitated shit, famibot threads, famibot thread: commentary edition and /v/ level shitposts, and reporting does jack shit.
>>
>>10880140
I had a lot of fun with it as a kid. Not only was it simple enough for me to understand but it a great two player game to play with my parents. Lots of good memories with this one.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.