[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So I'm playing this game on original hardware, because I'm actually interested to see where the story goes considering Yoko Taro's rise these last few years.
I started it up. The first mission where you're fighting the guys assaulting your castle. I fucking started laughing.
I'm even a Dynasty Warriors simp but I'm just losing it. This game is hilarious.
>>
Dynasty Warriors meets Panzer Dragoon meets Ace Combat. The story is hardly relevant aside from the all weapon ending and weapon memberberries for the other games.
>>
>>10879717
oh and Drakengard 2 since that's an actual sequel but you'll get ball busted by Yoko Taro faggots over muh canon
>>
>>10879708
>considering Yoko Taro's rise these last few years.
the shamless hack using coomer bait to trick retards like (you) to play his mediocre slops?
>>
>>10879719
I remember playing Drakengard 2 on a demo disc and I liked the combat
>>
>>10879719
I found this. Lol@ "Yokoverse". It's pretty daft placing DOD2 in some isolated continuity when it's set after ending A.
>>
Dynasty Warriors but with dragon and le wacky endings
>>
>>10879730
Too many alternate timelines to really care about le lore. I just played play the main games and called it a day.
>>
>>10879730
I saw someone say Nier Replicant ver 1.22 "isn't canon". What's that supposed to mean? Isn't it just a graphics overhaul?
>>
>>10879717
And it's a C tier version of each one of those games
>>
>>10879708
Do youself a favor after you get Ending A and just watch the cutscenes on YT. The hastle isn't worth getting all the endings especially the grind for getting Ending E.
>>
>>10879708
Yeah this game is just something else. Just playing through the game isn't even the worst thing, it's getting the final ending that elevates this game from shit to... legendary shit I guess. Everything surrounding Taro, Cavia and this 'franchise' is hilarious if you think about it. Like the fact that this shit even got sequels is just so bizarre. Then the final game (so far) became popular due to robot ass marketing and it actually having somewhat decent gameplay and graphics compared to the games before it
>>10879719
>canon
Drakengard 3 feels less canon than 2. You won't be able to tell me which ending of 3 leads into 1

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.