[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 81996862_p0.jpg (443 KB, 1045x657)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
Ciguatera Edition

>I want to learn the game, where do I begin?
Download PTCGL at https://tcg.pokemon.com/en-us/tcgl
The game has a quick tutorial and a bunch of decent decks to get you started against other beginners or against the AI. Some of those decks are very close to meta too. You can also go to your local game store and see if people are playing Pokémon.

>I know how to play, how do I make my own deck?
You have a decent beginner's guide at https://www.justinbasil.com/guide
There's also the old /tcg/ guide at https://imgur.com/a/W4NkOu6
After that, look up meta decks and try to reverse engineer them to see how things work.

>Where to find meta decks?
For big irl events, go to https://limitlesstcg.com/decks
For online events, go to https://play.limitlesstcg.com/decks?game=PTCG
For japanese events, go to https://pokecabook.com/archives/1417

Previous thread: >>55818254

Old /tcg/ pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Ge95YuMA
>>
Fez ex is just Oricorio GX reprinted, but I don't know what decks want to run that ability any more, especially with Dudunsparce around.

The Ace Spec stadium sucks, risking your Ace Spec slot on your opponent not having a bounce or Lost Vacuum is insanity.

Okidogi and Monke suck ass, just use Pecharunt with Roaring Moon who can even ignore the poison. That said, the effect is not worth benching a two-prizer anyway.

Shit ass set so far, but at least Kyurem is funny.
>>
>>55837078
There's far more gust in the format compare to when oricorio was around, fezandipiti at 210 HP is way too much a liability. +3 draw on a knock out is not worth that much of a bench risk. Even in ancient box it means you lose your 6 knock out game niche that enabled you to race
>>
File: Greninja-ex.jpg (473 KB, 868x1212)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
Cool poison trio deck.
However.
>>
i'm using whimsicott vstar with gardevoir, it's fun when they don't know what ohkoed their zard or tina
>>
>>55837265
Have you found it to be worth it? Looks like a more pricey scream tail to me.
>>
>>55837078
Fezandipiti might be decent for one prize decks where the attacker requires some investment, those are all rogue decks tho
Okidogi is a basic that can hit for 300+, he's also got 250HP. Never underestimate numbers
>>
>>55837630
Roaring Moon OHKOs for the same energy cost and has baby Moon for prize mapping. No reason to ever use the dog unless Mist Energy takes over.
>>
File: dlc sets.png (3.78 MB, 2768x1252)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB PNG
What went wrong with the DLC mons this gen? They're all garbage this time around.
Meanwhile battle styles and chilling reign before were both full of meta defining cards, that help up till they were rotated.

>they're just lowering powercree-
Yeah charizard, ursaluna, greninja and dragapult sure helped that. No, that's not the case.
They've missed the mark completely as of late, is there a new balancing team in charge or what?
>>
>>55837740
>Ogerpon
4 different forms that can switch with each other that have unique abilities and attacks, they probably were too cautious with this unusual design
>Loyal 3
Okidogi and Pecharunt look pushed, if they don't see competitive play then the design team missed for sure
>Terapagos
Might be another case of it being too unusual, either that or we're getting insane trainer support for stellar teras
>>
>>55837740
What the fuck are those on the right, please tell me they're fake.
>>
>>55837439
I've noticed I usually have more ways to search for the vstar than getting a tool for drifloon or scream tail so it has that going for it, other than that it's a standard attacker until you want to go for the vstar, then it's just a glass cannon. I also noticed it works best to knock out the opponent's first main attacker or to end a game with it to minimize the risk
>>
>>55837768
They've done designs similar to ogerpon with aegislash, and every time it's ended up completely meme material. They needed to be pushed to be way stronger if they want a swapping gimmick to work

>Okidogi and Pecharunt look pushed
How? Okidogi maybe if they have some energy acceleration it has potential but it's better off using brute bonnet as the poisoner. That lets you hit the 330-350 range with sneasler/stadium. Pecharunt doesn't poison their mon, so you're stuck at 300 with okidogi, that's a huge difference when zard/pult are 320/330

Pecharunts ability should've been to confuse whenever you poison their active like in the game.. then even if you aren't ohkoing stuff you can cheese some coin flips which fits their lore. As it stands pecharunt looks awful
>>
>>55837820
Leak of upcoming set after night wanderer

> please tell me they're fake.
I would say they might be, but those are all too high quality to be faked imo
>>
>>55837840
Even if there's stellar energy which is like triple rainbow for stellar mons, those attacks are hilariously bad for their insane costs. Amazing Rares did shit like knock you out or swing for huge numbers, what the fuck are you doing sniping for 180 or attaching energy from 20 topdecks?

Even Terapagos sucks fucking ass because it fails to stop Zard, Pult, Frenzied Gouging, Giratina, Gholdengo, Blood Moon, and Cornerstone.
>>
>>55837847
That's what I mean, all these past 3 sets have been CONSIDERABLY underpowered. Even with triple rainbow you'd never want to use any of those cards.

None of them are classified as "stellar" either so a triple rainbow energy would end up working on regular tera cards like garchomp and greninja
>Triple rainbow for teras
>Greninja gets to rapid strike in 1 energy attachment
>Dragapult gets to phantom dive in 1 attachment
Oh and don't even forget about lugia being able to use it. It would be abused by regular tera far more than these meme triple rainbow cost ones
>>
>>55837859
>That's what I mean, all these past 3 sets have been CONSIDERABLY underpowered.
Based. Autists like you want them to print a new Charizard ex every set until you start turn 2 with 30 cards in hand doing 200+ damage. Wait a second, that's what SV Standard is like and it's trash.
>>
>>55837911
Reverse powercreep only works if everything is weak. They keep missing outliers like charizard/dragapult, so if everything past them is weak you're going to have both of them and nothing else meta for 3 years because they refuse to do a full rotation reset.
There's charizard tier balance, gholendgo tier balance, and there's ogerpon tier balance. I'm not asking them to be charizard tier but holy shit they missed the mark completely with ogerpon and these poison trio. They're so much worse than even gholdengo, would even say it's worse than tinkaton. They didn't even try to make any of these somewhat playable
>>
>>55837830
Switching abilities on a basic is great. Pecharunt got a decent attack, only 1 retreat and higher HP that other bench sitter ex.
Keldeo EX and DW Necrozma GX saw heavy play for their entire time in standard, I expect Pecharunt to be the same but only for dark decks this time around

>>55837933
Dragapult isn't that busted, none of the H stuff has been so far. Creatures is playing the long game to lower the powerlevel.
2026 format gonna be good
>>
>>55838016
The only viable dark deck is Roaring Moon Dudunsparce and the worms already give you free retreat options out the ass. The attack is terrible until you have 1 prize remaining and even then it doesn't kill Zard or Pult like Roaring Moon can, it's useless.

>>55838016
Dragapult invalidates every deck benching anything less than 130 HP.
>>
If Dragapult really becomes meta do you think people would play more heal cards? What other heal cards even are there besides the water bottle?
>>
>>55838048
Munkidori places the counters back on Pult, Gardy has moonlit hill, and lots of decks are playing Turo.
>>
>>55838048
Radiant Tsareena, Gardevoir could bring back Cresselia
>>
>>55838172
The Gardevoir that would have won the Champion's league if not for a missplay + opponent topdecking exact 2 cards was playing Cresselia
>>
>>55838048
Personally been slotting Sweet Honey into my decks to prepare.
>>
I do find it funny when an expansion does have meta affecting cards but they're not the ones advertised at the front of the box
I remember this happening in hearthstone a lot when I payed attention to it
>>
Does Feraligatr have any competitive potential? Any upcoming cards that will help?
>>
>>55838048
the picnic basket that heals everyone for 30
>>
>>55838784
That's just a straight upgrade if you don't play spread yourself, isn't it? Will probably see some play then.
But then the question will be, would Froslass be a common sight?
>>
>>55838874
picnic also heals the opponent's pokemon fyi
I don't see froslass used except in meme decks like aggron that can use the self-damage. it's also mandatory so unless you get a turo asap it's gonna backfire
>>
https://www.twitch.tv/pokemontcg
Indianapolis Day 2
>>
I don't care about TCG, but I wanted to get one of my fav mon, which is Blaziken, and maybe a mega one, since that's peak.
There is just one and it's arguably shit.

I hope the new game brings Megas popularity back and one pops up.
>>
>>55838016
I dunno if I'd call pecharunt keldeo/necrozma/zacian tier rush in. Those all worked on themselves, but pecharunt needs a secondary dark to do so and it damages them even with poison. The attacks alright if you can put them on an odd prize game otherwise it's 240 which is nothing amazing
>>
>>55839158
they`ll probably add megas back when the game releases, i just hope the art isn't as awful as they were before
>>
>>55836961
what deck do you guys think is gonna win indianapolis?
>>
I went 4-2-3 at Indianapolis lmao
>>
>>55839539
What'd you play?
>>
File: file.jpg (360 KB, 1200x1600)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>55839283
I mean, this doesn't look bad, but compared to the ones that are full art, it's shit. And the move in japanese looks a bit too much large. I mean, I know it's a 3 word move, but something with maybe 4 kanji would look better. I think in the Japanese version, it's the other way around, in English, and it looks even worse, because it's even larger.
>>
>>55838753
someone here was trying out a deck i think with relicanth for croconaw's attack iirc
>>
>>55839713
i just can't stand the big fucking name in japanese on the middle of the card, it just looks weird compared to the rest of ex cards
>>
>>55838753
No competitive potential at high level play
Winning your local's challenge with it is possible with some luck tho
>Any upcoming cards that will help?
Nothing gamechaning
>>
>>55839779
It's pretty cool, it's their attack name in japanese. The JP cards have the attack name there in english instead. Without the text the cards would look kinda generic
>>
>>55839948
still, imagine your typical charizard ex with ''FLAMETHROWER'' printed on its face, its fucking awful, you can't see the mon
>>
>>55839956
Recent arts wouldn't need that text to look good, but back then they wouldnt stand out compare to the regular EXs at the time. It was ALL 5ban shit back then
>>
File: mard.jpg (315 KB, 748x1044)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>55839956
>>
File: fuegus.png (131 KB, 463x582)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>55839983
awful
>>
File: hurlk.png (301 KB, 451x449)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>55839983
>>55839713
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZOU7_St1bs

The dragapult meta didn't last long. It loses to big basics like okidogi
>>
ban 5 graphics amirite
>>
File: Current JP meta.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>55840056
Still the best deck for now
We're not getting Okidogi before this summer in the West
>>
>>55840252
I'm surprised they didn't bundle ogerpon+the poison guys together in the same set. They have a rivalry in the games lore. Slapping the poison guys in with the blueberry academy terapagos stellar set is weird
>>
>>55840150
>Ack! CG Works
>PLANET A' shitters
>>55840252
Surprised the Blissey is decent
>>55840295
Are they? They could be in the english set but the japanese night wanderer set is just 64 cards
>>
>>55840056
Well yeah, that's why Miraidon made a comeback. Dragapult pushed Charizard out, so big basics like Miraidon can have a better time into Dragapult.
>>
>>55840295
All signs point towards us getting Night Wanderer, Battle Academy cards, bunch of promos and other Japanese leftovers as a sloppy special set this august
Stellar stuff will come even later than that
>>
File: top8.jpg (491 KB, 1038x587)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>
>>55840305
>Are they? They could be in the english set but the japanese night wanderer set is just 64 cards
Night wanderer releases on June 7th in JP. Twilight masquerade releases May 24th for global.
There's a chance global gets the night wanderer cards early but it's looking more like they'll be part of the next set instead due to those release times
>>
>memehone
dear god please no
>>
>>55840327
Cursed Chien Pao players drawing every single thing they need every single turn
Just you wait until your precious froggy boy rotates out, we'll see if you still act smug then
>>
>Mahone
>>
>>55840342
It loses Irida then also so chienpao is fucking dead
>>
>chienpao bad
>zard good
I'll never take this general seriously, fucking lmao
>>
>>55840434
Chien Pao is only good because Charizard is good.
>>
>multiple decks are good
>format is insanely fast and inconsistent
>games are decided by turn 2
>tournament results are completely random
>compshitters bricking their pants every time about a new "Tier 0"
>>
Looking for fun/interesting/experimental vintage decks specifically either from the ex or dpp series
>>
>>55840506
https://play.limitlesstcg.com/tournament/657232bc9d9cfe6271adb897/details

Stambler Open tournaments on limitless. they have results from a monthly gen 3 block tournament on tcgone
>>
What does "box" even mean in reference to Lost Box and Ancient Box decks?
>>
>>55840327
This is the first time I've seen Chien-Pao crack top 8 lmao
>>
File: GGFJriQX0AAkPas.png (485 KB, 793x488)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>>55841370
>>
>>55841355
Short for "toolbox", which is what you call decks that have a number of different options rather than one main attacker/strategy. Lost Box is made up of a bunch of different V/ex attackers, and Ancient Box has several different Ancient Pokemon it attacks with.
>>
>>55841355
The only true "toolbox" deck we had recently was Zoroark Box and it died.
>>
>>55841846
that one was fucking fun
>>
loool your ogerpon box guys?! it's good! totally!
>>
File: gHLn6N-TlVnWF-gHQPQi.jpg (84 KB, 800x400)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>gholdengo
>Miraidon

Wtf happened
>>
>>55841995
They beat dragapult, simple as.
>Charizard meta has melted our brains so much people don't remember what an adapting meta is
>>
>>55841995
And /tcg/ said Miraidon is dead without Flaafy
>>
why is tord considered a cheater?
legit question
>>
>>55842437
he plays snorlax without snorlax
>>
>>55842437
Stalled for time by searching the deck unnecessarily (knowing he has nothing to search)
>>
>>55842437
Like >>55842521 & >>55842529 said, he manipulates the clock by playing as slow as he's allowed to, then plays at a normal pace once he has what he needs to win. He takes advantage of the best of 3 rules by making sure his opponent's can't finish games on time.
>>
Returning player here, got into the game right when Obsidian Flames released but haven't played since. What's a cool rogue deck to build in PTCGL?
When I first got into the TCG I played Giratina because they were cheap, good, and I liked the pokemon, but since they're still meta I don't just wanna remake it with new cards and call it a day. Gimme some silly shit that can still pull it's weight.
>>
>>55842623
wugtrio or iron tusk for mill, snorlax to piss opponents off, or future box for funsies
>>
>>55840305
>Surprised the Blissey is decent
Mostly because it hardcounters Dragapult
Munkidori's ability is just that good
>>
>>55840342

This. It's more luck based than Turbo Miraidon.
>>
>>55837740
These niggas are ASS. Unironically where's Charizard?
>>
>>55839713
>>55839779
>>55839956
>>55839983
These. What were they thinking?
>>
Alright I give up. I cant stand losing to these shitters anymore. Great tusk mill is dead, Im going back to charizard
>>
File: 9 months.png (58 KB, 1033x173)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>55843265
>Mill
>Playing any type of stall/disruption/mill strategy without the queen.
Bow
>>
>>55843261
It's a long way away
>Night Wanderer
>Paradise Dragonia
>Terapagos' set
>Stellar Pikachu's set
Maybe another set before that and then Stellar Charizard
>>
Thoughts on this card in Blissey EX decks? I'm seeing a lot of JP youtubers using it, and I think the idea of removing 200 damage from a Blissey after being slapped by a Dragapult EX is very nice
>>
>>55843760
You're dumb if you don't already include it
>>
>>55843774
>already
Already bought two!
Bought a hero cape, too, but I'm wondering if I should go the extra meme mile and use Scoop Up Cyclone too (Cheren's Care, but any pokemon)
>>
File: 1630035604633.png (433 KB, 527x549)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>55843782
use Scoop Up Cyclone instead** I know how ace spec works
>>
>>55843782
Cheren should be enough, you won't need to Scoop up anything else since you can just juggle energy around with Blissey's ability and the monkey only needs [C] to retreat anyway
>>
>>55843814
True, but it would be Arven searchable
>>
File: YcYGc4-BeLrqc-D8c8a4.jpg (87 KB, 800x400)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>Paralyze your opponent and put the self-damage to your opponent on your next turn
Now this is clever. Munkidori really opened a can of worms, I love it.
>>
>>55843887
Another way to farm self damage is by poisoning yourself with Pecharunt, then you munkidori the damage away
>>
File: CRE_129_R_EN_LG.png (95 KB, 460x640)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>55843887
I always thought moving damage counters from your Pokemon to your opponent's is pretty OP, but it being limited to a Supporter that can only target the Active is not the way (yes I know about Cresselia, fuck Gardy). I'm glad they found a way to implement it as an ability, on a basic nonetheless.
>>
It should have been Rival's Ambition (Nemona, Barry, Hop, etc). I'd like to use old characters like with research or boss's
>>
>>55844181
Wonder if Oak and Agatha ever struggle snuggled in their youth
>>
>>55841370
That's because Chien Pao players are fucking retarded.
>>
fucking hell
>play roaring dudunsparce online
>deck kinda works
>aight, i'll try IRL
>5 energy 2 vessel hands, single baby moon active, top deck counter catcher

>play ancient box
>even worse hands, 3 flutter mane, no capsules, no energy
I'm already fucking tired of playing tina
>>
>>55844573
The opposite always seems to happen to me. I'll play a deck irl and do pretty well, but when I try to play the same thing on Live, I have some of the worst luck I've ever had.
>>
>>55844573
Ancient and future decks are so clunky. Why did they make ALL their cards offensive. Where are the draw engines at?
Even something as simple as if your active is a future pokemon draw 3 cards, you can only use one of these abilities each turn.
>>
>>55845077
>>
>>55845236
The problem with non-future//ancient pokemon is they go against the purpose of the deck. future wants to stack iron crowns on bench for damage buffing so anything not future is kind of a waste. Ancient does the same but with more leanway due to sada being op. They still want majority ancient cards for moon tho so you really can't fit other engines in if you want to hit high enough
Both of them want their decks primary with future/ancient cards but none of those cards are supported by others. Future especially doesn't even have a supporter to synergize with it. Penny is better than turo for future pokemon even
>>
>>55845299
problem is that moon is the only good attacker
flutter mane requires 3 energy so you can't just sada to power it up, also low hp, and the ability is only a minor annoyance for some decks (basically just lost box)
koraidon hits for nothing and requires you to run fighting energy
running any other ancient mon does nothng, why would I want to mill with great tusk?
pokestop on the deck is also crap, you mill your capsules and you're dead
deck needs some more support
>>
>>55845970
Yeah you bring all those cards because they have the ancient tag, nothing more. If there was actually good ancient (and future mons) that helped as an engine you would use those over the filler alternatives
Ancient box for example is dead once greninja rotates, that's the only thing holding it together now
>>
>>55846013
nah, the deck sucks with or without greninja
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=5yf6qT6hVENM8L4o&v=LCMPjwWDwVM&feature=youtu.be

All dialga players are literally cheaters
>>
>mobile
you don't even touch grass
>>
>>55846350
Will suck a hell of a lot more when gren is gone anyway
>No draw
>No way to consistently discard energy for sada

I just don't get why they half-assed ancient/future. They're essentially rapid/single strike but have not even 1/4th of the support those archetypes had while having 2 dedicated sets for them even
>>
On pokecabook is there a way to view decklist from past formats?
Wanting to see what their ones were for our current format. Limitless sucks for browsing decklists
>>
File: file.png (1.45 MB, 734x1024)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
I hope past gets a card like this
>>
>we created artificial biological life forms before finally having to create mechanical life forms
>>
>>55846535
Take solace in the fact he placed 96th
>>
>>55844573
Learn to shuffle properly
>>
>>55846808
It's not so crazy. Cloned animals were around before those Boston Dynamic dog robots.
>>
File: svi.081.miraidon_ex.png (727 KB, 734x1024)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
Yeah, I'm thinkin I'm back.
>>
>>55848022
>use electric gen
>0 emergy
>2 support

>use Pokegia
>0 support
>3 energy
>>
>>55848041
That's why you run multiple, so you can do it again.
>>
File: 1668268732264049.jpg (8 KB, 218x231)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>55848022
>sold my Iron Hands at the height of the Future Box hype because I didn't think I'd ever need them again
>Miraidon comes back
>>
>>55848063
that was my plan
Pokegear for Arven to look up another electric gen

TALK ABOUT FUNNY LUCK
>>
>>55848041
wastes your poke power too
>>
>>55848069
Iron hands was always gonna be relevant bwo.. if a deck can cheat out enough energy it will see use. Look at lugia including it nowadays when it finally got a rainbow energy again
At least buy some again before legacy energy drops and the hype happens again. Iron jugulis and fluttermane ex are due to be revealed in the near future as well, jugulis might revitalise future box
>>
File: file.png (2.18 MB, 2521x1069)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
sorry bro
after i did this he just idled while the timer advanced the game lmao
>>
File: zrxKMkFr_400x400.jpg (33 KB, 400x400)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>55843760
>Cheren's Care
I'm glad that my ptcg knowledge has ascended to the point where I know that CC is a very good card. Imagine being able to CC a Roaring Moon or Iron Leaves
>>
>>55848822
brilliant stars gave us the most all around cards for most decks
universal draw engine
universal vstar power and attacker
excellent items, supporters and double turbo
I'm glad i restarted my journey with this set
>>
File: SV01_EN_239.png (162 KB, 245x342)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>55848822
But you pretty much can CC those cards.
>>
>the tatsugiri prerelease deck is inexplicably a florges deck that happens to have tatsugiri as the promo
What was the point? They could've made a deck using SVI Dondozo with Release Rage but instead its another Stage 2 deck with no included Rare Candy
>>
Is this the best Chansey for Blissey EX decks, or should I just go for highest HP?
>>
>>55849566
Some japs where saying the 130hp one is better because it tanks 2 pults, honestly from gameplay I've seen I've literally never seen a single person get lucky bonus so they might be right
>>
>>55849566
I know I'm gonna use that one because it will be very funny if I get that off even once in my life but the TWM one has a neat energy attach attack
>>55849614
Somehow completely forgot about this when thinking about the difference the 130hp one could make so yeah that's probably the better one
>>
>>55849614
>>55849623
All right. However, what if I factor in I'm doing Munkidori damage migration?
>>
Arvin search Buddy-Buddy and TM Evolution.
Doesn't this blow wide open stage 2 decks that aren't reliant on rare candy? You can have two stage 2 pokemon on your second turn (if you go second)
>>
>everyone and their mom wanting to build chansey/mukidori deck
please stop it was my hipster pick, i won't be original at this rate
>>
>>55849626
Same thing. You now survive 4 pults with all of them but in the case where you don't have the monke available the 130 HP is better
>>
>>55849653
Counter counter point, 130 HP Chanseys have this stupid fucking Pokemon GO stamp on them, plus yellow border.
This is a joke
>>
>>55849669
>Pokemon GO stamp
beautiful
>>
File: 800x576.png (315 KB, 800x576)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
Been thinking about it, but what decks will survive the 2025 rotation?

Even stuff like blissey is probably gone since cherens care is gone. Turo would discard everything from it so it's not a great replacement.
Chienpao loses irida, greninja. Universal engines like palkia, lost zone, kirlia, bibarel are gone. Pokestop is gone for turbo/ancient. Magma basin is gone for fire. DTE is gone as well, though I expect that to be reprinted in some way

Like dragapult and charizard (who has to swap to pidgeot ver now) will survive. But what other decks even have enough to stick around? All their core cards are gone
>>
>>55850278
yay less power overall
i hope we don't get direct or similar replacements to beefed up draw engines so we have to rely more on trainers or attacks instead of abilities
>>
File: SWSH9_EN_91.png (52 KB, 245x342)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>55850317
Issue with that is when something as self reliant as charizard exists. It just does too much solo. Other decks will at least need to have something somewhat strong as an engine to keep up.
Bibarel was sorta fine as was kirlia, the kirlia ability just needs to be on a stage 1 that can't evolve though, like zoroark/liepard. Having access to an evolution with that gardy/gallade was too much freedom
>>
>>55850278
Blissey would lose Cheren, but couldn't you just use heal cards instead?
>>
File: SWSH5_EN_123.png (41 KB, 245x342)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>55850356
There's really no big healing cards in the format. I'd love for this or max potion to be reprinted but I don't see it.
Being at 30 HP or less is way too conditional, most decks aren't swinging into blissey for that much. Hitting them for 200~ still enables in a 2hko. If you're 2hkoing you can do stuff 200+200 no need to do 270+200
>>
File: MEW_165_R_EN.png (402 KB, 736x1024)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>55850340
Dudunsparce is going to be the new draw engine, along with Xatu for mons that doesn't care about energy types. Pult has its own draw ability, so does Tera Greninja, so I expect they're going to be more popular if we don't get any great draw cards.
Blissey is definitely going to miss Cheren, but I wonder if it's going to pivot into a more defensive playstyle with Vests/Bands. I'm sure we'll see some new heal cards in the future as well, but who knows.
>>
>>55850210
>tap tap tap
go back
>>
>>55851208
i'd show you my rare pogo cards but y'all are no fun here
>>
>collectors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ram7AKbtkGE
>>
>>55851386
i know
>>
>too ashamed to share shitty collection on /tcc/
>too ashamed to share shity deck on /tcg/
>>
>>55851568
>too ashamed to share shity deck on /tcg/
aint nothing going on here anyway, may as well post fun shitty decks
>>
Chien Pao is good but it sucks.
>>
>>55852584
Its only problem is itself
>>
File: SV6_12_R_JP_LG.png (141 KB, 460x640)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
Anyone wanna try doing the wave while eating purple mochi?
>>
>>55852729
stupid dance could have been better with a less annoying song
>>
>>55852729
So what happens when they drop hydrapple in the next set?
>>
>>55853204
Dragon with grass/fire energy costs. That dipplin+thwacky engine might be good enough you use it. It's basically a pidgeot half built into your regular evolution line. If hydrapple has a good attack it solves the issue of dipplin in a lot of match ups
>>
File: VMachine.png (1.82 MB, 851x942)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
Dropping by the vending machine, you guys want anything?
>>
>>55853709
Wow, card vending machines exists outside of Japan?
>>
>>55853735
Yeah, they popped up awhile ago, during or shortly after COVID.
It's actually in my local shopping centre so it's nice to just glance at it whenever it gets restocked
>>
File: 2210243-box_ygowct2k4.png (764 KB, 490x640)
764 KB
764 KB PNG
>>55853709
>>55853759
Fucking kino. I remember getting this game from a Kmart vending machine.
>>
File: Screenshot_14.png (600 KB, 721x478)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
Trying to decide which one is the best in a Blissey/Munkidori deck
In all versions of the deck the 130hp one is superior for surviving 2 shots from Dragpult, in the Munkidori version theoretically you can just heal the 110 one, but is that really true?

Sometimes you just dont have the setup to heal it yet, and sometimes you might even need to heal other more important things and having the chansey being able to survive one more hit without healing it can be a gamechanger.

But on the other hand... taking prize cards by effects make me feel alive.
>>
>>55854444
>>55849614
>>55849626
>>55849653
>>
>>55854557
Ah I didn't see those posts. I guess it's not surprising that the lucky bonus is almost never gonna happen. 130hp is probably better in every case.
>>
>>55854444
What that other guy pointed out but also
90% of 151 chansey users quit before they hit it big
>>
>>55854581
So you're saying there's a chance...?
>>
>>55854579
But you bring up a point where you can Munkidori the damage down to the point of requiring a 3HKO regardless. And then you have the added bonus of rarely getting bonus prizes.
So...
>>
File: shittydeck.jpg (274 KB, 947x1414)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>55851762
>>
I'm fairly new so not sure of values for crystals.
Would it be worth it to get the pass +15 levels thing? Seems like id end up getting a lot of packs for 1200~ crystals. I think it would end up boosting me from like 30~ to 45~ by the end of it.
>>
>>55854758
Variety/10. Looks cool anon, I bet it plays super shitty.
>>
>>55854973
>Would it be worth it to get the pass +15 levels thing?
no
you can get a level per day just from completing daily quests so you're burning crystals to save 2 weeks of time
use your crystals to purchase "Celebrations" booster packs since the set is only like 45 cards, as you get duplicates you'll convert your crystals to the other currency
always keep 600 crystals in savings to purchase the next battle pass
>>
https://www.pokebeach.com/2024/04/twilight-masquerade-set-guide-full-card-list-secret-rares-cut-cards-products-and-more
>>
>>55854758
nice dragonite enjoyer
man i hope we get a coin reflip effect so the current dragonite can see use.
>>
>Dialga was my pet deck
>can’t play it anymore because everyone is going to be on it

I guess it’s time to whip out the Arc/Armorouge.
>>
Hydrapple will do 200 and flip 2 coins, if both are heads it will do 400 damage
>>
>>55856229
Sounds fun, if they wanted to push it hard
>One grass + one fire energy
>170 dmg
>Flip 3 coins, if at least 2 are heads deals 340 dmg instead
Add to that dragon specific support and a coin re-flip ability in the same set
>>
Any upcoming dark type pokemon that will have 0 retreat cost? I want to use Pecharunt ex as retreat engine for Gouging Fire ex later.
>>
>>55856494
No new ones, morpeko's still the best.
Honestly it's probably better to just run jet/switch instead. Pecaharunt is an easy 2 prize for a deck that's normally hard to kill.
>>
>>55856556
Does anyone ever run mist energy in GFex?
>>
>>55857350
Not really, moon fell off. Even with dragapult, ancient capsule does a better job for ancient decks than mist
>>
Typical diagla starting hand?
>>
If you were to design a Pokemon TCG today, how would you do it?
>>
Each player can mulligan without giving opponent advantage whatsoever
>>
>>55858732
Even if it still gave them +1 card. Having the ability to manually mulligan up to 2 times would make this game so much more competitive
>>
File: Pokemon Cards.jpg (959 KB, 2063x1364)
959 KB
959 KB JPG
I got these at a sale for 10 bucks, not familiar with these newer cards. Are any of them worth a shit?
>>
>>55858556
>The opponent is the one who takes the prizes
>You can look at your prizes, but you must shuffle them afterward
And, as the others have said, a free muligan would be welcome.
But if we are talking about card design:
>Less search and more draw power
>>
>>55859568
None of these cards are legal in the current format.

otherwise >>55855073
>>
When my opponent mulligans, when do I get the extra draw, before or after I set prizes?
>>
>>55860134
After.
>>
>>55860134
after prizes but before you both begin turn
this is so you can continue setting up any extra basic 'mons you may draw with mulligans
>>
>>55859721
the grass energy is
>>
man charizard is so interactive i cant put anything on my bench or it gets gusted and ohko. how fun
>>
>>55860770
don't worry they can't gust you this turn as they already used their two boss's and they have no more energy in deck right?
>pal pad and super rod in hand
>bibarels the candy and zard and pidgeots the boss
>>
>TCG added a pokemon i actually give a fuck about
what a great time to get back in. when is EX Blissey gonna hit PTCGL? is it synced with the irl release or will it take a bit longer?
>>
>>55861570
synced with irl just about
one of the only cool things about tcgl
>>
>>55860770
>>55860919
>Charizard's death is imminent
>tardlets still crying
>>
Anyone know where I could find some decklists for Expanded on PTCGL? I've been kinda trying ADP but it doesn't feel that fun for me. Seems like anytime I use pokemoncard io most of the decks don't seem to be legal in the game.
>>
>>55861626
>death
you mean rebirth, charipult all the way bros
>>
Why's there still such a lack of deckboxes/sleeves? There's literal who's like deerling but not even like a dragonite one yet
>>
jesus
>>
>>55862709
Half the fun is seeing if you prize both pieces of one of your Pokemon lines.
>>
>>55862709
I attach forest seal stone to arceus vstar and search for 1 card
>>
>>55862709
rare candy box
>>
>>55862709
devo and win
>>
>>55862709
out of all the bullshit i don't believe it doesn't have 1 salvatore
>>
>>55862709
What is this, GLC?
>>
File: memehone.png (570 KB, 913x679)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>glc
>>
>>55863109
What does Salvatore even do? It can only evolve Drakloak and nothing else
>>
File: Hyper Beam portfolio.jpg (286 KB, 440x624)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>Kanto
Can't be mad tho, hyper beam was peak during Kanto so the Pokémon choice is fitting
The Pokémon Center US/UK should be allowed to sell JP accessories, even if they marked up the hell out of them. Our stuff pales in comparison
>>
>>55859568
anon you might wanna sit down for this one
a good chunk of those cards are fake. i'm being serious.
>>
>>55863987
How do you even tell just from a picture?
>>
>>
File: gri.021.alolan_vulpix.jpg (208 KB, 734x1024)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>55864049
We need more Pokemon with good, free attacks.
>>
File: OBF_202_R_EN.png (468 KB, 736x1024)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>55864061
Your Cleffa?
>>
>>55864061
>>
File: file.png (1.49 MB, 640x905)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
2 weeks 'til TWM
>>
>>55864042
Some of them do look like they have the fake card sheen but its hard to tell from just that image
>>
>>55865039
Dragapult gonna wreck zards
Blissey gonna wreck pults
Chien-Pao fucks off for the most part
Gonna be fun all around
>>
File: SSyy2p-Bjr9ih-pM2ypS.jpg (83 KB, 800x400)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
ahem
>>
>>55865082
Secret Box Ogerpon Raging Bolt
Three unrelated cards coming together to OHKO fools
>>
>>55865039
That's a weird looking penis
>>
>>55865294
do not disrespect blissey's eggs like that
>>
>>55865294
Look at that face >>55865039
That's the face of a mass rapist.
>>
Found a Blissey Munkidori decklist a week or so ago, but they neglected this card. Are they just unaware? I feel like this is an amazing search target if you are going second.
If your opening hand has no energy, but you have Arven, you can search for Turbo Energize + Loto and then dig for energy. Seems pretty amazing
>>
what would be a cheap and easy to play deck that is semi-good in standard? may 7yo wants to enter a tournament but we've played with stuff thats from when i was her age, so nothing is usable now
>>
>>55865581
you can buy the new gardevoir deck recently released and change up a few cards to make it better
>>
Thoughts? Any changes?
>>
>>55865755
Use a higher HP Chansey. That one is a meme and Cram + Pult bait.
>>
sex with PumpkaAmy
>>
>>55865776
The pult reasoning doesn't make sense since it's still a 2hko on either chansey, and munki doesn't change that no matter the HP chansey. The cram reasoning is solid though but I'm not sure how much lost box there will be with dragapult feasting on it
>>
>>55866245
But having 130 HP makes it become a 3HKO?
>>
>>55866443
Oh there's PoGo one, I thought the alternatives were 120. Yeah 130 is best then. 2 for 30 has a niche against moon too
>>
>>55865776
>That one is a meme
I did some rough maths and I found that, in theory, it should net you an extra prize about 1 in 8 games
The Dragapult matchup is so heavily in your favor that the lower HP won't matter
Cram definitely is an issue tho, so is Iron Hands
>>
>>55865755
Maybe Some dark patches might help.
>>
File: blissey.jpg (72 KB, 768x384)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>55865755
I sorta like the hoopa ex addition in them, there's a lot of fighting weak mons around. Ursaluna too. Lets you ohko in the mirror match

>>55867459
You can only dark patch to dark pokemon. Some lists are including roaring moon so you could do a dark blissey box like thing then?
>>
>Finished battlepass
>Crafted everything I'd ever need
>FA supporters, most good ex mon decks, even niche ones like gengar
>50k credit 10k crystals left still
>Hardly anything worth crafting in the next set
>Ogerpon and probably greninja or dragapult will be free so tons saved there
What do?
>>
>>55867759
gold items, even rotated ones like escape rope that may come back, also just any old good card
cough cough mega catcher cough cough
>>
>>55868737
Gold items is the one thing I don't vibe with, the textures in this game are worse than irl. And it sorta bothers me when you need to include items that don't have gold SR, they look odd. So I prefer items to all match. Like how I have all FA supporters to make them match
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Yzu7f8Huk
2024 Pokémon Stockholm Regional Championships
>trannies
>>
>>55869462
Have they ever put him in the booth with Amy or Shelbie? Or do they only pair him with other male casters?
>>
>>55869462
MY EEEYYYEEESSS!!!!
>>
I'm doing a Pokemon event at Gencon with my buddy (not a tournament, but not a learn to play) and I'd like to get a couple games in before I go. What can I buy at my LGS that'll give me an okay-ish starter deck and teach me the rules?
>>
>>55871013
>>55865639
>>
>>55868926
some old staples have non FA gold versions mybae those look better, otherwise get all reverse holo items you use
>>
>>55850278
No Magma basin means that fire deck will rely on Charizard even more, mixing it with some Delphox, Gouging Fire or Armarouge if one gets tired of too many charizards.
Gouging should be a stable since that's one of the few reliable ways to delete a Blissey.
>>
is there any pokemon that can deal damage turn 1 if you start first? maybe via ability? I am working on a zapdos ex deck and i don't want to rely on gapejaw bog/snowy mountain
>>
homie wants B&W era chaos back
>>
>>55871882
Besides Iron Valiant ex?
>>
File: pingas.jpg (1.18 MB, 1467x1024)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>55871882
If you're just wanting to enable Zapdos' attack, these can do it.
>>
File: ROS_058_R_EN_LG.png (159 KB, 460x640)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>55871882
You do not want another Latios EX.
>>
>>55872233
Hey that's Altaria ex's attack.
>>
Is it normal to get constantly bricked with 4 poffin, 2 ultra, 2 nest and 4 Arvens?
4 matches in a row online and only 1 pokemon for 3 turns.
>>
>>55872676
your ionos or researchers anon?
>>
>>55872071
BW crossing into XY era was peak PTCG desu.
>>
>>55873108
No professors, but 2 Ionos.
And I got bricked again, but luckily the oponent bricked even harder so we had 3 miserable turns of my charmander hitting his pidgey until I won.
>>
File: charchar.jpg (236 KB, 1090x1427)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>55873192
you fulfilled the prophecy
>>
No more gaming for today.
Turn 1: Both start with only Bidoof, but opponent has first move. He brings Greninja and a Frig and put a Pokestop
My turn: I try to use the pokestop and 3 out of my energies are discarded. I I use Iono and I got a nest, pidgeot, poffin, boss, switch and counter catcher. I use poffin which I have to use to bring a manaphy becuase next turn he will greninja'ed me. I choose pidgey and a manaphy. I use the nest to bring Rotom, switch Bidoof with Manaphy and draw three cards. It contains a forest, a defiance band and a charmeleon.
Turn 2: Uses pokestop and gets ultra, candy and nest. Uses Greninga. Uses Poffin to bring another Frig. Ultra and gets Bax, evoles Frig, puts Chen and Iron Hand Sex. Uses Iono. Evolves Bibrael, fully charges Iron Hands, uses Bibrael.
I gave up at that point.
>>
File: default00012171.png (207 KB, 546x743)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>
File: 71D8AfOTDWL.jpg (209 KB, 727x1000)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
Say "sorry".
>>
File: relinquished.jpg (124 KB, 481x700)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZQSXW2gR8A&t=81s
>>
File: RevaTANK.png (1.24 MB, 3466x640)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
Hear me out.
>>
>>55875454
that is obscenely amazing and disgusting at the same time
>>
>>55875222
I like harry potter too
>>
snorlax wins lol

reminder to slow play and tie all your local snorlax players
>>
>mad at zard
>mad at chien-pao
>mad at lax
honestly, git gud, skill issue, seethe, cope, etc.
>>
i turned to the dark side bros, after years of building fun decks like >>55854758 i finally made a zard deck
won't compete today as it's prerelease day but come wednesday im trying it out in lgs
>>
>>55875904
I don't play this trash standard, but I've built a Charizard ex deck to see what it's about and it's the most disgusting way of playing the game.
I can imagine the 14-year old TikTok and Fortnite-brain child who's impressed by it because they get to move a lot of cards while achieving basically nothing. This has been the case for at least a year, but Charizard is the worst example.
>>
>>55875924
>move a lot of cards while achieving basically nothing
oh boy just like ye olde calyrex o' ice
>>
>>55875924
That's my gripe with charizard too. It's basically just carried by being overstated and nothing else. The deck is auto-pilot otherwise.
Mew vmax was overstated as well but at least that deck was honestly difficult to pilot properly, so losing to it didn't feel as bad. Even the most retarded zard player can win tho, I've seen those idiots zard without super rod energy back and still win
>>
>>55875860
Reminder that if stall / control deck are allowed then slow play should not considered an illegal move.
>>
>>55876068
Stall and control is completely different with playing slow for no reason besides letting the timer tick.
You can stall and control to stop the opponent from playing, that's different from stalling just to get a tie from the timer.
>>
File: control.png (1.53 MB, 936x801)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
Snorlax is NOT a control deck. Say it with me
Snorlax IS a STALL deck

If you want to see a real control deck, this is it.
>>
>>55876102
It still has Snorlax in it.
>>
>>55876128
As one of the means to control their resources. Luxray helps discard their hand down, klawf remove their energy. You control your opponent into doing what you want.
Snorlax is just leave it out, stall and hope they don't have ways to swap their active. Stalling is the reactive deck. Control is the proactive one.
>>
I'll call it whatever I want, thank you
>>
what's the best value for buying TCG cards IRL?
>>
>>55876443
Find a deck you want and buy singles.
>>
I want a Wailord ex so that I can stall with something other than Snorlax. Oh and a Full Heal too
>>
Stallfags should be mauled by dogs.
>>
>nooooooo how dare you play a different way. you should be attacking like a retard on downers
>>
Soaked in hamburger grease and thrown into a kennel.
>>
>>55875506
cringe unfunny faggot go back
>>
>>55865082
I'm liking this Ogre variant.
Maybe adding one Cornerstone Mask Ogre and one Ogre Mask.
I think Chari and Chien Pao have no real way of hitting it.
>>
It feels good when you are 1 to 6 and manage to win.
151 Charizard melting Dialga was fun.
>>
And now I lost.
Stupid charizard deck. My variation is so easy to brick.
I had my 3 OBS Zard and 2 Pidgeot on hand and no way to evole because 3 out of my 4 rare candies were prized.
>>
File: 542931.jpg (139 KB, 500x696)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
I LIKE BEEG GIRL
>>
Is Skowvet viable in a zard bibrael deck?
It sounds nice in theory but at the same time it feels a bit too bloated.
>>
>>55878470
Pao runs cancelling calogn a lot of the time so it's been able to bypass blocks like that anyway. Zards would just end up gust spamming your mons, that's why bolt has such a horrible time into it now, when it should be keeping up in terms of HP/damage otherwise
>>
>>55878727
i wish she had gotten a card showing her like in the dlc
>>
>>55878753
CURSED
but that will probably happen with the star squad members in a later set...
>>
>think united wings is dead without level ball to grab kirlia or battle VIP pass to grab squawkabilly-ex
>lost box no longer bdif
>gained jirachi to beat sableye anyways
>clears snorlax control with ease
bros?
>>
File: 1618443467929.png (1.49 MB, 1200x675)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>55879157
>>
why does zard have bibarel again?
I was testing the new deck last night about 10-15 duels with friends and not once did I use it
>>
>>55879811
yep fuck this beaver i keep testing it and it's no use
I'm putting carmine in but which do you guys think is better, hassel or kiki?
>>
>>55879157
united wings is still playable at least
lugia is coming back
but expect dragapult to rape your entire bench
>>
>>55879811
>>55879967
Sometimes it helps me unbrick after the opponent kills/devolves my pidgey/pidgeot. You can also use it to look for more pieces when one pidgeot search is not enough.
Most of the time, I don't need it, but letting the bidoof sit on the bench doesn't cost much.
>>
>>55879811
Because Tord said so. That means everyone has to run it now.
>>
>>55879811
charizard is so self reliant you can greed a 1:1 line and it barely hurts the decks efficiency.
>>
>>55880311
>>55880521
fair enough, I do have it just laying there most of the time not in the way
>>55880474
who?
oh you mean that cheater tard? why would I listen to him?
>>
>>55879811
Because zard deck is so easy to brick that having a card drawer helps.
Also, discarding hands with professor is also dangerous for zard decks since most of the time you are bricked is because you have rare candies without evolved or evolved without rare candies and losing 2 candies, 2 pidgeots or 2 charizards is almost suicide.
Also, what's your friend deck? A charizard deck that can't setup in turn 3 means you lost against most decks (sometimes in turn 2, like a Chen Pao deck that uses the Greninja to snipe all your basics).
>>
I want to get into the Pokemon TCG but I was curious how the decks go. Can you make a deck around your favorite Pokemon or is it another TCG dominated by the "build these decks or instnatly lose" idea?
>>
>>55881849
Depends who your favorite Pokémon is
Some get a lot of love; others are lucky to get a single bad card every few years
The gap between a top tier meta deck and a rogue deck isn't that wide in most cases
>>
>>55881849
you can climb the end game ladder with almost any deck as long as there is a clear condition you're aiming for to win and you play enough games
the ladder is forgiving enough that you will continue to climb even at a solid 50:50 win loss
if you want to go to locals and win tournaments then that's a different story
>>
>>55881849
There is a meta like any tcg
>>
>>55881849
>online
you can build basically anything you want as long as it's consistent and you focus on 1 or 2 attackers, with some support for powering them up, don't try to mix pokes or attacks just because they seem powerful or cool
>locals/tournaments
get chien-pao, charizard, lugia or snorlax
I'd say lost box but that just died
>>
>>55882109
>I'd say lost box but that just died
I know lost box and lost tina are different, but isn't lost tina getting some tops in JP?
>kyurem
He can enjoy lost tina for a while
>>
>>55882127
>a while
3 months of impending doom
>box v tina
tina holds out better but kyurem will snipe your flowers and birds anyways
>>
>>55882109
I'd like to buy something cheap, I got suggested roaring moon EX/ancient box, or espathra EX, how good/bad are they?
>>
>>55882146
>roaring/ancient
it's decent and cheapish, just be wary people have mist energy which nulls the knock out attack
>>
>>55882146
>cheap
gard or ancient box
>>
>>55882109
>>locals/tournaments
>get chien-pao, charizard, lugia or snorlax
is future hands dead?
I climbed last ladder to Arceus league with it
>>
>>55882459
It's a good pick if you think you are going to go against many lugias. Otherwise, it's meh.
>>
>>55882459
Problem with Hands right now is that the Charizard match up is very bad.
Other common matches like Chien Pao are winnable but not specially favorable for it to compensate for the terrible Charizard match up.

It's also very fragile. Once people figured out what was going on it went downhill very fast.
>>
>>55881441
i have bricked a couple times yeah and indeed run no professors, only ionos, i'm thinking of what to add that's rotation-proof and helps me not brick like carmine
>decks
it's 4 of us each with like 1-2 meta decks and a couple other meme or expanded decks
zard for the mirror, chien-pao, lz tina, arc/goodra, spidops/banette, miraidon/raikou, lilligant v (this one hurts) and regidrago
>>
File: New Thread Faggots.png (558 KB, 1422x859)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
Finally
>>
New
>>55883280
>>55883280
>>
>>55883120
Bibrael is easier to setup than Pidgeot, unnaffected by Devolution and in some niche charizard decks that tech Evolution, is compatible with it too.
You go second, use Arven, bring Evolution TM and Poffin, use poffin and evolution to get c
Charmeleon and Bibrael.
The alternative is nest ball + forest, bring Rotom and draw 3 cards (equip the forest if you know that the opponent deck doesn't tech vacuums.
About Lilligant, tech a Delphox V, Gouging Fire or even a 151 charizard in your deck. Those also serves to destroy Dialga decks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.