[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>What is Pokémon Masters EX?
A mobile Pokémon game that's real-time instead of turn-based and focuses on collecting trainers instead of Pokémon.

>Pokemon Masters EX Links and Guides
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18n7Uvdb2_5UgWH-O0DkXHkogNbMkxRiBIaBpCJHIR0A/

>Sync Grid Simulator
https://ng-pomatools.web.app/

>Sync Pair Tracker
https://pomasters.github.io/SyncPairsTracker/

>Model ripping/datamining project (3vp) FAQ
https://pastebin.com/6GWPiFu1

>Upcoming Events
https://pm-events.github.io
https://pastebin.com/u/Absol-utely

>Pokémon Masters EX soundtrack with the latest tracks
https://mega.nz/folder/bwp3iQrY#IiZ1Uxz0xwutZHENqntDeA

>/pmg/ Clears Repository
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJktTrMaNTVHvNz4dsjSmGg/videos

>Trainer Lodge Interaction Charts
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1GET825rR31lZD9RWSKDh7gtrHs5_0giA

Previous thread: >>55783892
>>
for me it's cheryl
>>
Guess I'll ask here
I'm a bigtime Pokemon "fan" (I've completely an entire living dex but like still find the games mid and boring) but a massive simp for the designs (I adore a lot of the protagonists)
I've played a lot of the big name gachas pretty deeply

But honestly find it pretty hard to get into a gacha super late, especially one with so many chars I'd want
My second issue is I'm the kind of guy that likes base outfits way more then fancy (like let's say regular Blue over her wearing a dress), so I didn't really have interest in this game.
Now it's been out for years and I'm randomly debating? Thoughts? Just for the girls?
>>
>>55797968
This game is pretty awful about reruns unless you shell out $$$.
>>
he's so dumb and great
>>
>>55797985
so based on my description, you would not suggest it whatsoever? Shame
>>
>>55797968
You're not going to get a living dex or a collection with this game if that's what you're asking. If you don't pay money the game just doesn't give you enough gems to realistically get all the new or any old units per month. This game is really terrible about reruns. And in general I do not recommend this game even to Pokémon fans. Watch the cutscenes and listen to the music on YouTube.
>>
>>55798015
oh nononono, sorry i'm retarded at explaining myself.
That was showing how much I like the series.
For me in a gacha game I'd never expect that and would be satisfied just getting my absolute favorite girls (Like Blue, Dawn, Rosa, etc)

But ah, could you explain a bit more about what you're meaning by reruns? I'm familiar with a ton of gachas. Are most of the units limited and don't come back / hard to get when they do or something? Is the spark/pity systems bad to getting favorite units? Are older units / basic units bad? etc
>>
Make sure to not fall for the paid scout bait since it's not a select scout it just gives you a cake.
>>
File: file crunch.jpg (1.83 MB, 1080x3552)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
man, gauntlet is so fun ^-^ i cant wait for the next one
>>
>>55798025
Haven't played this shit mode in months
>>
>>55798020
Older units get powercrept bad, some of your mentioned favorites are freebies for playing through the storymode. The basic (regular outfits and Pokemon) versions of most characters are in the general pool and can be obtained, slowly, for free.
>>
>>55798037
let me rephrase, I hope I'm not wasting too much time.
I assume this is one of the gachas where you can't change the chars visually with alts? So for example: If Fancy Dress Blue was meta and a great unit and I rerolled for her to start, then get Basic Blue unit for free, I would be forced to use the Fancy Dress Blue version? Correct?

Judging by what you said, the freebee basic version of chars wouldn't be that good to go deep in with
>>
okay man AFAICare there are four main 'endgame' modes to play - Battle Rally, Champion Stadium, Legendary Gauntlet, and Extreme + Ultimate Battles
pretty much every unit can be at least *used* in every mode with the right synergy except the latter, especially with the new options and buffs old units accumulate over time (Lucky Skills, grid expansions, EX, and now EX Roles, etc?)

most units get palette swaps when you raise them to EX potential, though this doesn't change the design of the unit
units are just THAT UNIT, with barely any crossover with other units with the same name - you can use three Cynthia with different designs all on the same team, at the same time
>>
>>55798060
ah figured this was the approach, since it's the standard, so every unit is a seperate unit rather then different characters, sad.
Usually in games like this, the top tier units / badass units have more exotic outfit designs that stray from the simple/cute normal ones (Dawn, Green, etc), so the basic units never actually get any use.

It's good to know synergy can make the old freebees usable, but it sounds like to deepdive into the game and maximize, I assume you'll want a few good units, which are usually the rotational gacha banners. I'm wondering if I should reroll for any upcoming/current that can enable me to use my favorites, i'd look into it but information of this game is a desert (so i'm sorry for botehring you with all this)

Guess i'll install and look at current banners
>>
>>55798069
at the very least, every unit has something to do if you try to play Gauntlet - i know base dawn (with investment tho) is an easy round win against tapu bulu when he's in rotation
so can base shauna

infos
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JCa0gwUy0iYdOSKR_UuileID_J6xQytZl4c2teTwxhU/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rmPdvxhkXS64gFxPPeKt_aPzgu32NcLHnUYosTxu78U/edit#gid=0
>>
>>55798020
Nowadays the vast majority of units are limited, and non-paid reruns of non limited units are highly unpredictable. There’s probably still a couple units that haven’t gotten a F2P rerun since they launched 2+ years ago. That being said the vast majority of your base costume Pokegirls are general pool units that you will most likely have within a couple months of playing.

>>55798037
I would say powercreep honestly isn’t that big of an issue considering 1. The game is not very hard and 2. There’s no PVP, and the “difficult” stages that require meta units purposely give only cursory rewards (1 single pull’s worth of gems) so you’re not losing out on much of you can’t complete them.
>>
>>55798102
I'll ask one last thing if you don't mind before I leave you alone, I appreciate everything so far.

In some gacha games, there is a time to start / reroll (Legfest for granblue/princess connect, special limited banners, etc)
Does this game have a specific time I should await for to jump in considering resources are scarce? Maybe a legendary version of a favorite, or just a good synergizing start?
>>
>>55798025
Ok schizo
>>
File: 106821760_p1.jpg (647 KB, 1430x2048)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
Soon
>>
>>55798020
The game is like 80% limited units and they only come back when the devs decided for them to. There's no pools for select groups or unit types or anything. So each month you get at least 4 new limited units and some reruns. Holiday banners don't come with previous years those ones are on a separate banner with a shared 2%. So Christmas it's 2 banners for the new ones then 1 shitty rerun banner. There's a type called Pokefair where they get rerun sporadically sometimes in a shared banner with 1 or 2 others. The shittiest ones are Master Fairs which have a lower rate and are always in a single banner. Sparks are 33k gems but they used to give you 30k per month and severely reduced that starting this year. Oh yeah there's a paid only banner that has all non Master Fair units in the entire game sharing 2% but that's not going to help you collect. Don't listen to all the bullshit about how generous the game is. Just because it might not be scummy as other more well known gacha games doesn't mean it's good. I still really don't recommend this game unless you're already trapped with sunken cost either from playing since launch or you spent a bunch of money on it already.
>>
>>55798048
Alts come with their own Pokémon. Default Rosa has Snivy and her most recent fancy one has Meloetta. They're treated as their own units. The outfit comes with the Pokémon. Most of the time the outfit takes inspiration from the Pokémon anyways if it's not something canonically owned from the main games. You said you don't really care for the main games but this game is extremely main line adjacent. Which is the only reason I ended up getting suckered into it in the first place. Story wise it's an official fanfiction but I would never recommend you play the game for that when you can just watch YouTube or something.
>>
>>55798266
sounds pretty similar to how Granblue Fantasy handles their reruns, where "last years and above" limited chars are only available to get on the nonlegfest banners

Honestly my only motivation was how much i adore some of the designs and being able to see / work with them attracted me, but maybe it's not a good idea judging by what you said.. I'd just end up simping hard over Green/Rosa/Dawn etc and crying unable to get anything I want ahaha
>>
>>55798111
The month before anniversary is probably the best time. Usually signaled by a teaser in a Pokémon Presents. Right now the game is the worst it's ever been about giving out gems. It basically has been less generous starting from last anniversary and significantly less generous starting from the beginning of the year. With how it sounds like you want to play the game, going for your favorites, I again really don't recommend. With you having to wait for whenever the devs decide to rerun who you want and how you won't get any gems if you have to roll someone just to play the game at all. Then keep saving up and not actually getting anything new for months. That just sounds miserable and shitty. It used to be that you could get away with using your favorite for everything but the content was more basic back then with no end game. Nowadays everything is so bloated and tedious. You can clear most of the basic events with anyone but it's pointless because if you're just playing the basic shit what are you working towards? But in my opinion the end content is horrendous. It's just play the same shitty unfun fight over and over except with other units because you can only use them once per fight.
>>
>>55798288
Ah, thanks again for your insight! Sounds like it contrasts my wants, so I'll heed your advice.
It's a shame, looks like there's a gloria being ran right now? So I got excited for a sec thinking there was a limited in a natural outfit I could use and SS Green to start but, it sounds like it's just a road to suffering.

Thanks again Anon! I'll go back to crying and wishing I could spend time with the girls
>>
File: 1679423136122653.png (2.52 MB, 1500x2000)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
The wait for her has been fully worth it, glad she's as cool and positive as she is.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (38 KB, 782x392)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Considering BA's success, would Pokemon Masters EX make a good anime adaptation?
>>
>>55798279
>>55798296
Spending money is always an option but I don't think the game deserves to squeeze money out of people like that for what is being offered. Now that you loaded the game you can immediately see how cancerous the banners are. That one at the bottom is the paid only one that has every non Master Fair limited in the game at shit rates. Also a slow drip feed to spark since you can only do a few rolls per day. So realistically you have to drip feed however much money over however many months to guarantee 1 unit. The one with Gloria you mentioned is their very shitty way of getting select old limited units. It's a tie in with this other feature and their original way of justifying you getting these older limited before they gave up. Now it's just an obligatory pointless monthly banner that cycles through the same rerun limited. Most of those units in there are power crept and you need 5 copies to keep up. Archie is a really old Master Fair. They rerun 1 per month but usually release multiple of these shitty lower rate ones at once in some months like anniversaries. Like most gachas holidays are limited by default. Barry and Selene are special costumes which is basically a holiday they can make up in a month that doesn't have a recurring holiday to justify being limited. That banner with the Kanto Elite Four is a complete scam. It's basically an asset flip that they completely gave up on justifying being treated like a holiday limited. Rika is an example of how they gave up on permanent units and even the default versions of newly introduced characters are always limited now. Those 3 banners of 3 each is basically how Pokefair limited like Rika is now are usually reran. If it's not a single banner it's a shared banner of 2 or 3. But it's stupid to roll for those when you have 15 other banners up and new upcoming ones and already don't have enough gems as is. Do you see why I don't recommend it now?
>>
>>55798359
Yeah, it was a bit overwhelming to look through the banners, I understand.

It's a shame, because I feel I'm pretty easily satisfied. I enjoy playing with my main girls and maxing/building around them, but sounds like even the lategame priortizes quantity anyway

ty for the conversation anon, I'm saddened but informed
>>
File: THE CUTEST.jpg (1002 KB, 1080x1445)
1002 KB
1002 KB JPG
I love my cute wife Whitney! She's cute and strong and pretty and nice and warm and adorable and lovely and I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
>>
>>55798363
The end game is mostly about quantity yes. There's a recurring weekly event that is 5 battles each with 1 weakness. You can usually get away with having 1 or 2 offensive units per type. That used to be the only end game. Which was casual enough that everyone enjoyed with their favorites. Nowadays it's more difficult to use who you want. There a permanent mode that's just single battles designed around having the most powerful of powerful units that you probably aren't clearing unless your favorite happens to be broken. The other are these events that alternate monthly. One is the shitty repeating legendary fight one where you can only use each unit once per fight. This one is just to exhaust your entire collection. The other is you get bonus points for using a specific type so the idea is that you have 15 units per type. Which would force you to collect units from a specific type you might not want if you want a reasonable score. Though these bimonthly ones don't give you any significant awards and is just bragging rights. But I think they're no fun anyways and I always groan when I have to play them to get the bare minimum for the rewards.

Anyways no problem. I just don't think this game deserves people blissfully ignorantly wandering into this game and wasting time or money. If you are really interested in the fanfiction aspect just watch the cutscenes from a recording. Story events don't get rerun that often anyways. They very rarely rerun events older than a year so you'd miss out on a lot of it if you joined now.
>>
>>55798391
whitney is actually my top top favorite and one of the girls that absolutely made me wanna play ahah, i was too scared to look into if she even had many/good versions

Based as actual fuck opinion, she's why I keep being tempted to play (I do adore and love green/rosa/dawn like i said but whitney is just another beast that you can't get anywhere else, the cutest thing on the planet)
>>
File: 1707253386004640.png (436 KB, 640x1136)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
We also have the wonderful Prince Tate, who rules over the land with a kind yet iron fist.
>>
>>55798352
It should just be treated like Twilight Wings or Paldean Winds just with more episodes.
>>
File: IMG_1105.png (1.36 MB, 750x1624)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
Nate cucked again lol
>>
(You) confirmed to be the Kwisatz Haderach
>>
>5000 paid gem banners
>Not select scouts
Unbelievably scummy.
Do they actually think those Role cakes are worth that much, or are they hoping to trick some poor saps?
>>
>>55798352
>it's another food filler episode
>it's another team break stole our skip tickets and we have to retrieve them episode
>it's another pokeboys winning episode
>>
File: image.jpg (828 KB, 1400x2048)
828 KB
828 KB JPG
Events
>>
File: GMHDr42b0AArEW1.jpg (523 KB, 1400x1500)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>55799109
Nate's Stadium on the 22nd.
>>
https://twitter.com/pokemas_game/status/1783375386942042572
>first place for DeNA's photo contest
Give her an alt already. Do it.
>>
>>55798988
It's effectively 2500 gems for a cake if you consider the 25 pulls to be daily singles. If you are absolutely starved for cakes and desperately need one it's not an awful deal when the only options outside of the slow drop feed are spend paid gems to pull a masterfair or pull 5 pokefairs.

But for most of us just the dripfeed from rally, dailies, and the occasional pokefair pull is enough
>>
File: 1630077017703.png (122 KB, 605x750)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>55799109
The absolute state of Alder
>>
>>55799112
>dena servers data trying to cteam noland and norman team with rebuff shit
fine, will bring in all the steven and use the rebuff mutt
>>
>>55799171
Although might try the Stats Lowering parameter first and see if I can bruteforce through the 50% damage filter passive.
>>
Do we know if SS Morty rerun will be paid gems only or?
>>
>>55798352
You could probably do some 10 minute one shots of the better events (N/Silver daddy issues arc, Tate/Liza summer event with Archie, Jasmine/Whitney Christmas event) but let’s be real the game’s main story is… cursory, to put it nicely. I think it would be cool to see some of the events animated but I doubt it would translate into a successful anime.
>>
>>55798398
>Story events don't get rerun that often anyways
How the fuck they STILL haven’t added an event archive (outside of seasonal pairs recycling the seasonal event as their suit pair story… but that’s bootleg as hell and obviously requires you to pull the unit) is fucking baffling to me.
>>
Release Team skull Liza & Panchan already DeNa you cowards
>>
Still waiting for ng-pomatools to update...
>>
>>55799307
An abridged villain arc would be cool. There was obviously some filler but the basic concept of Gio reaching out to various evil teams and ultimately betraying everyone is chunni enough to make a cool OVA movie.
>>
File: IMG_2018.jpg (836 KB, 1179x1465)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
Will this effect re-apply after Ttar megas?
>>
>>55798025
How do you solo Tapu Bulu with Lana or Shauna?
>>
>>55799571
yes
>>
>>55799708
They both simply outheal Bulu's damage, they're both pretty easy solos but just time-consuming
>>
>>55799708
Dunno about Shauna but with Lana it’s literally just… hit it til it dies. It’s actually a really straightforward solo, she’s got innate Vigilance and lots of self healing. Just needs DC2 lucky skill.
>>
https://youtu.be/CjkQaZ4MSCI?t=58
>>
>>55799708
shauna build
https://ng-pomatools.web.app/pairs/13900/65200?s=5&l=140&r=6&p=0&a=21010101&g=AAECAwQFBggKDRocHyEkJiks

>>55799781
nae i went with Grass Guard
>>
Is Karen with Houndoom still usable?
>>
>>55800397
All pairs are usable because this game have no metagame.
Karen is better than shit like Archer and that it. If you want a Snarlmon you have better choice like Hydreigon or NC Leaf, if you want a good striker most other 5* Dark type do the job and it's the same for flinch. But you can still use her and have success with her, just some struggle with some "hard"mode
At the very least Akari (with a rerun/Mux scout) and the new Brycen can help Karen with Dark zone/Dark Rebuff
>>
>>55799112
>High score event (fairy) is too hard for free player because Fairy type have not that many pairs
>Add Water type to help
>Special Stadium is Fairy themed
What a joke

Also it's Tinover Paulo gonna have it's revenge this month thank to Alder
>>
File: 118212809_p0.jpg (1.49 MB, 1500x1500)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
CUUUUTE!
>>
>>55800501
Your bede? Your ss wally? Your dashie? Your xernas? Your penny?
>>
>>55800397
Karen + Houndoom is perfectly usable at 3/5+, she’s got good damage for a general pool pair.
>>
>>55800526
WHITNEY WHITNEY WHITNEY
>>
>>55799001
>Its another Giovanni gets beaten by children episode
>its another Ball Guy terrorist attack episode
>its another No one remembers the SM protags episode
Some of these ideas sound funny at least
>>
>>55799143
It'd be better just waiting for anni and getting a real 5k paid select scout for a fair unit, for anyone thats even considering this banner.
>>
>>55798352
I fear it'd be held back by Redwank and Paulo angst
>>
>>55799210
It’s free
>>
>>55797968
You could definitely pick it up, you just have to remember to log in to grind gems from events and SAVE for the characters you want most. I picked it up around Christmas last year and prioritized only getting characters I like, and I still had enough to throw at a few OP new units. When I'm on a streak enjoying the game, I shell out the $4 for the monthly pass thing, but I only dumped money into it once when they brought my favorite character around.

I'm pretty happy with my roster, overall, but again I'm playing to collect favorites, not minmax and clear extreme difficulties every month.
>>
>>55800827
Since posters said the free income is drastically lower and how reruns are, I wonder if it's worth to just buy from a chinese bot site and get an account with at least some of my favorites..
>>
>>55800762
Lets go!! He still good right? or are Acerola/Tapu Bulu way better?
>>
>>55800568
>Your bede?
No thanks
>Your ss wally?
No thanks
>Your dashie?
Who? if its Diantha she is kinda weak
>Your xernas?
Is just some mediocre support whose only redeeming quality is the Sync move and Horn Leech
>Your penny?
No thanks
>>
File: 1697639804575564.png (1.98 MB, 1080x1440)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>55800889
Dashie is Lisia's Rapidash
>>
>>55798352
I feel like >>55799307 could be fun, kind of like Generations. The main story is just the backdrop exposition for why everyone is on this island, but the villain plot and a lot of the events are actually cute. Yes, it's fan service, but that just makes it more fun since you don't have to worry about canon bullshit too much.
>>
>>55800501
>can't off-type meme stadium
what a skill issue
>>
>>55799534
PRINCE TATE VS SKULL LIZA
>>
File: Spoiler Image (375 KB, 950x700)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>55801030
DRAW
>>
>>55801030
What's the perfect pokemon for Liza that can also be used for Team Skull? Like I doubt she want to use fucking Yungoos and I don't really see a Team Skull grunt with a Xatu
>>
>>55801222
Pancham!
>>
>>55801222
Drowzee
>>
>>55801222
Minior
>>
>>55801222
Grumpig
That Paldea's literal Psychic shitbug
Bruxish cucking Faba's second ace
>>
>>55800568
>bede
No.
>ss Wally
No.
>Dashie
Yes, I do have her, as well as Gladion.
>Xerneas
This is not 3 years ago anymore, stop pretending like he can be used for damage dealing at 15k.
>penny
NO.
>>
>>55801342 or >>55801398
>>
>>55801030
Team Yell Tate vs Team Skull Liza to decide once and for all whos the bigger doofus team
>>
File: 2024-04.jpg (2.61 MB, 3788x4096)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
End of month roll call, who did (you) have 6EX with?
>>
>>55800889
>>55801403
Explain to me exactly what is wrong with bede or wally
>>
>>55801490
Outstanding Bruno
>>
Would it kill them to release ONE non limited fairy type that can actually do damage? Give that faggot Trevor Florges or add in Opal who NO ONE will go for either if limited. Instead just keep shoving Play Rough and Moonblast on everything but Fairy types.
>>
>>55801522
BP Valerie kinda slaps tho, for regular events and CS not so much UBs i think, but i dont expect people here to play this game
>>
>>55801522
Bro, your BP Valerie?
>>
>>55801490
Ryuki, Melony, new Chiken, new Barry and his other 2 alts and Rika
>>
>>55801490
>Always think about this moment of the month
>Never think about screenshot the 6EX
Is there a way for you to find your "history"? Because I always forget someone.
Only one I'm sure are Volo(Togepi), Rika, Selene (Scizor),Lysandre(Yveltal) and Krys (Feraligatr). Started Bugsy after the datamine
>>
>>55801490
SC Barry, Jacq, Volo, Rika, dont think i did anyone else.
>>
>>55801490
>SC Irida
>Volo
>SSR Cynthia
>Glacia
>Lucian
>Proton
>Olivia
>Rika in the waiting room for next Monday
>>55801582
Nope, I just keep track in a note on my phone. You could also take a screenshot whenever you EX and check back in your gallery by date.
>>
Jog my memory, i was watching the costume villain event, when has Sabrina interacted with Elesa and Fantina? I legitimately cant remember
>>
File: images.jpg (24 KB, 225x225)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>55801678
PML
>>
>>55801746
Damn, and i have that art set on random for the loading screens. That was such a long time ago, fuck.
>>
File: GMGRhKJbIAAUcsh.jpg (267 KB, 2048x1152)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
Uh oh, bros, Persona 5 collab is coming, EOS is literally happening
>>
>>55801515
The funny thing is I pulled him from the throwing a daily at the mix banner
>>
File: 1705127300643095.jpg (790 KB, 1080x2448)
790 KB
790 KB JPG
>>55801075
god they're perfect
>>
File: 1000018105.jpg (1.26 MB, 1080x2400)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
this trigger me for years now
>>
>>55802931
Its garchomps foot you fucking spaz
>>
>>55801746
Every time I see this, I think Sabrina is sitting on Zam's back.
>>
>>55800655
>it's another "Colress does something retarded and gets away with it" episode
>it's another "someone gets beated by CHARIZAAARD" episode
>"holy shit is that Volo in the backgroud"
>>
File: IMG_2019.jpg (145 KB, 850x909)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>55800655
Ball Guy terrorist event was peak just for the sheer absurdity of it
>>
>>55801491
Bede is too gay, and not the good kind of gay either. Wally is just meh. I'd use him if he spooked me, but that will never happen since he's limited.
>>
>>55803266
We really need an April Fools event where everyone wakes up with a Ball Guy helmet on and no one knows who put them on and how to get them off.
>>
>>55804140
imagine if they had an april fools event where all the chars were naked and you could have rough sex with all of them, that would be such a funny event id laugh so hard
>>
>>55798540
>>55799307
>>55800920
Couldn't they make 30 or 50 second animated short like all those FGO TV CM? They could have also make animated opening for the game.

I mean, a lot of getcha games has animated CM like Arknight and FGO.
>>
>>55804170
It’s just the Game Freak and TPC agenda of “spend little, make millions” agenda
>>
>>55804198
And it suppose to be the highest grossing franchise.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XBfewBOIJ9U&pp=ygUPQmx1ZSBBcmNoaXZlIHB2

Imagine we get an anniversary PV like this from Masters. I wonder if its possible for Masters to do more serious stories with higher stakes and even new exclusive characters with tragic past.
>>
>>55804170
"They" never cared for this game, anon. Since the beginning. Look at the animated PV for this game when it was first announced. It was even below the anime at that point for quality and it didn't even have voices if I recall correctly. Face it, unless it made Pokemon GO-tier money it will never be anything more than a second thought.
>>
>>55804228
I don't think they ESL. Other than one part (that I hate about English), that's all correct.
>suppose to VS supposed to
>have to
>must of
Those all never made sense to me and seem like they should be a different word (or words) to convey the same. Because thinking of each word on their own does not at all fit the intention of them together.
>>
>>55804275
*they're
Anywa
>>
>>55804278
>Anywa
>While trying to give English lessons
Pot meets kettle.
>>
>>55804264
They barely do anything with Go in terms of media or even ads. Outside of the Meltan shilling campaign, which wasn't even animated in anyway special and phoned in, almost a decade later and now they had the professor cameo in the Horizons anime.
Their motto has always been "invest the absolute minimum because we know for a fact that we'll still make millions of it"
>>
Phone rooted, any guide to explore the game files and assets ?
>>
>>
>>55804826
RAPE
>>
>>55804865
>>
Brycen Jet and Brycen-Man sync pair when
>>
>>55804264
Should Masters do more serious stories like other getcha game?
>>
>>55805565
Just after Queen Ledian and (You). Of course Ledian is the trainer
>>
File: hayai.png (1.07 MB, 1078x1450)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
I'm sure more creative people could do some interersting things using the same model three times...
>>
>Pomas tools still not updated
Cmooooooooon i just want to fuck around with grids.
>>
>>55805734
I recall them saying the VA was going to be a tonal change
>>
>>A story where Lear's sibling shows up and tries to take over Pasio after a villain arc by criticising Leon for not maintaining proper order and all the characters spilt up into deciding who should be in charge.

Would this make a good arc?
>>
Is there any point or reason on using egg pokemon/sync pairs? I also noticed the same ones have different stats all together so is there some kind of meta to these or what?
>>
File: 20240429_023948.jpg (671 KB, 2880x2880)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
Chart, (Me) wiping geezers with my two wives as support
>>
>>55808747
Sure, but the siblings better have a hot design. Maybe twins, one female and the other male (trap)
>>
>>55808777
Witnessed
Some are ok, theres weather setters amoung them that are good. The different stats depend on if its a strike/tech/support. Like a support cubone would have more def than a strike cubone but 2 support cubones would be exactly the same
>>
File: PMGCSMM 4.29.24.jpg (3.3 MB, 2880x2880)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
For the chartanon
>>
File: 20240429.jpg (1.49 MB, 3240x1920)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>
File: ZomboDroid_29042024011351.jpg (497 KB, 1620x1170)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>55797926
>>
>>
File: IMG_1128.jpg (995 KB, 1936x1936)
995 KB
995 KB JPG
Comfy Pokeboy chart

You know, I actually kind of like it when the fights are kind of easy and chill. Kalos was a pain in the ass
>>
File: IMG_5446.jpg (2 MB, 2568x5556)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
Mother, son and daughter m-in-law on the chart
>>
File: Ionofflycs.jpg (1.28 MB, 1080x2161)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
Charting with Iono. Firefly and Iono love
>>
I caved and decided to try it. Bought a cheap fresh account just to at least start with a few (non limited) favorite units since people said getting draws was atrocious

I full scouted twice on the Gloria banner and managed to get all 5 copies luckily (was only hoping for 3), so now to learn the game and see what it has to offer, I'm just happy to have most of my nonlimited wives
>>
>>55809322
Happy for you. 5/5 Gloria is quite insane on-type
>>
>>55809328
Thanks so much!

I scouted the first one for 2 copies, and decided after a bit to do a 3rd because it'll probably be a pretty long while until a protagonist was ran again since I'd be ignoring 98% of banners, was surprised to get the 3 in the last 20 pulls!

Someone linked a Google doc to me before, but it only really had ex priorities and tier list, any resources to learn the game or not really? I have no idea what's worth dumping stamina at at all, I'm not really seeing much to do growth wise
>>
File: Unova.jpg (157 KB, 1039x1511)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>55797926
For the Unova Chart
>>
>>55809335
Did anyone tell you about Champions Stadium Master Mode? If not, thats where you will get most of your weekly resources from. Just play through main story until you unlock it. Its a gradual progression mode kinda, start building some useful units of all the available types - then you start adding more points (for more rewards) as your lineup gets stronger. Pretty sure there is some guides available for it on YouTube too.

The other useful mode is Battle Rally. Same approach there as with Master Mode, start with the lower difficulties.

As for stamina you should use them for event missions to get extra gems. Once you have completed all currently available, you can use stamina for exp books or ascension materials, depending on what you need
>>
>>55809364
Must also add, you may also wanna do all the Legendary Adventures missions once you unlock them. There is some very useful free units there that will help you clear content faster and give you type variety
>>
>>55808256
I was thinking more serious stories like the Eden Trinity saga on Blue Archive.
>>
File: April 29.png (1.86 MB, 3216x2340)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
CharTina! and her spammed friends !
>>
Now that the grids are updated, here’s my summary of the new units for those who don’t look at kits

>Brycenman
Standard tech debuffer. Reduced SpAtk/Def, Acc, and Speed (with grid). Has AoE dark rebuff x 2. Can’t max his needed stats with his TM without grid nodes. He is a meterhog with no speed buffs. His first time sync doubles debuffs on enemies, which make a handful of his nodes useless, they really love giving costumes shitty grids.
>Bellelba
Very stacked tank/healer/buffer. Stacks extra defense with her crit shield field effect, and also applies dmg reduction effect on top when using crit shield. Potions, flinch move, can almost max both defenses, can extend the crit field which I believe is a new thing. Has field EX for a psy terrain. I take back my comment about grids, her grid is loaded, just hard to pick what to unlock.
>Mix Blue
Literally just OG Sygna Red but with 4 years of power creep injected. No mega, but has infinite bmove and max. Seriously just Red but better. Is a field type too. As if fire types didn’t get enough tho.
>Poppy
Big steel hitter. Infinite use bmove. I will say, that Thunder Wave just looks completely out of place and is not helpful. Has a passive that lowers defense by 2 when using a status move, but you’d only be able to use Wave once since you can use it on paralyzed targets. Should have been Charm with a passive that paralyzes on status moves. Whatever, your just using her for her nuke anyway I guess.
Not doing Plum and Guz because fuck Dena for not giving Plum a real alt.
>>
>>55809483
>Brycenman
>Meterhog
>He literally doesnt use gauge when opp have rebuff
Why do retards have the need to make these posts when they cant even read. Opinion completly discarded didnt read rest
>>
File: IMG_3426.jpg (1.13 MB, 3000x1762)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
Chart
>>
Weekly 15k CS clear. Unova's turn this month.

I was about to use Leon for the burns, but then I remembered Lyra had her grid updated and decided to use her with a funnier team. btw SS Red and SS Morty are not caked yet, not sure if the EX role for the latter is already available.
>>
Charting.
>>
File: Garchomp.gif (2.18 MB, 600x543)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB GIF
>>
File: 20240429_094345.jpg (862 KB, 2460x3300)
862 KB
862 KB JPG
>>
File: transferir (26).jpg (1 MB, 3048x1458)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
Chart, Enjooyyy
>>
File: 20240429_120652-COLLAGE.jpg (1.09 MB, 2880x2880)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
chort
>>
File: Image.jpg (867 KB, 1179x3456)
867 KB
867 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: IMG_1767.jpg (1.36 MB, 3375x2250)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>
>>55808785
Ingo and Emmet are your two wives?
>>
File: week18.jpg (1.33 MB, 2160x3014)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
Two Tyranitars!
Also, that Colress was a mistake.
>>
File: 29042024015000.jpg (485 KB, 1619x1200)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>
>>55810582
Hilbert only like guys taller than him (most of the Masters cast)
>>
File: chart 4-29.jpg (691 KB, 1620x1200)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
x5 Lillie and Serena chart
>>
>>55810712
post video proof of you actually doing this, also why is there blank transparent png squares around you pr level?? very visible on the pic on the right.
>>
>>55810878
what are you talking about, the screenshots were jpegs pasted together with their size halved in paint
>>
>>55810878
of all the charts that get posted every week why is this the one that needs video proof?
>>
>>55810878
If they can beat Kalos CS with teams like that Unova is not a problem
>>
>>55810878
Even without EX, busted masterfairs are way overkill for the difficulty of the game’s normal content
>>
>>55809557
And if it’s an ultimate fight, any Legend arena fight, any legend Gauntlet, and any multiwave fight, he no longer has free usage for the rest of the fight. Good going, retard.
>>
>>55810582
I meant irida and caitlin as support clearing the whole cs you raging lala man
>>55810681
Leave him alone, genetics a bitch, hes good enough for them (and hilda)
>>
>>55810878
With the exception of 2nd team everything is on-type in terms of attacks, and that team has two masterfairs. This is easily doable with the right parameters. Personally i appreciate that people are questioning stuff, but i doubt many would take the effort to fake their clears in our small community with mostly long time players.
>>
>>55810576
Tiernosisters??? The fat old man ranked for the first time before us...
>>
>>55811840
But there is not a single team there with Hilbert, Irida and Caitlin on it. It clearly looks like Hilbert is getting double-teamed by Ingo and Emmet, Irida gets DAPed by Darach and Morty, while Caitlin bounces between a lesbian orgy and a 2 on 1, but it's not with Hilbert, so NRT I guess?
>>
File: shart.jpg (835 KB, 2141x1572)
835 KB
835 KB JPG
sharto
>>
File: 4-29 chart.jpg (1.98 MB, 4320x2400)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
Cute wife Whitney on the chart!
>>
>>55812066
You didn't get her new friend ?
>>
File: GMVD7iiaAAAjCNf.jpg (199 KB, 1200x1800)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>55812092
I'm doing daily pulls. If I don't pull her in time I'll spend some of my huge bank of free gems before new friend goes away.
But I'm looking more forward to Tinkaton and Bellelba
>>
Courtney peacefully laid to rest
>>
All Mallows for the chart as always
>>
3 Candice, 2 Roxanne, 3 Diantha and 4 Hilda, 4 the chart!
>>
File: IMG_4499.jpg (1.25 MB, 3222x3222)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>55801490
Decent month. Now I have all the story 5*s EX’d. Hoping I get Rika and Poppy off dailies because I really want their themes. Might be at 200 6EXs by the time anni comes around
>>
File: CSMM_20240429.jpg (3.6 MB, 2880x2880)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB JPG
>>
>>55812920
Technically you are implying that Lear is secretly Karen. Hair color isn't too far off
>>
>>55809483
>Bellelba
I wonder if she can possibly survive (or help someone else survive) the Regigigas nuke. A combination of her and Grusha, with hail and terrain, and a max guard setter unit.
>>
File: ZomboDroid_30042024021014.jpg (638 KB, 2158x1200)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
All male chart. I can't really call it weekly anymore.

>>55810608
Two Tyranitars bro!
>>
>>55809483
Guzma basically does a half assed job as a support. He's built like a tech type, but thats ok because "lol just unlock his EX role, bro". Plumeria can pull off really good poison numbers, but desperately needs a good supporter.
>>
File: IMG_4508.jpg (1.45 MB, 3222x3222)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
Volkners, Royal, his fan Kukui, the Sinnoh E4, and their Champion on shart
>>
Let me preface this by saying I am not a doomposter
But according to the official social media, 194,416 Elite Tests have been cleared
There have only been 3 released so far
That amounts to 64,805 players clearing all three missions
Why are there only less than 65,000 players participating in this extremely easy event????
She’s Recommended Level FIFTY, for fuck’s sake
>>
>>55813479
There's also the possibility that some people just did the battle once and forgot about the time gated missions
>>
>>55813479
I'm not bothering with the quests until they are all unlocked, timegating a stupid L50 chore is retarded
>>
>>55813488
Can confirm I definitely forgot until this post, lol.
>>
>>55813479
Shit rewards I guess?
>>
>>55813479
Don’t care didn’t ask. Did it once and not doing it again until everything unlocks
>>
>>55813479
Unlike everything else the event menu doesn't tell you you have more to do so it's easy to forget about it.
>>
>>55813479
If shuffle is still able to be alive, then PoMas will last for years too
>>
File: IMG_4722.png (2.12 MB, 1920x1136)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
Prince on the chart!
>>
>>55811894
He is just projecting his skill issues onto that guy.
>>
>>55813693
Freak
>>
>>55813567
…Shuffle stopped receiving new content nearly six years ago at this point. Various features are now disabled on the 3DS version because the entire internet service powering them has been sunset.
Mario Kart Tour is like that now too. Just endlessly recycling old content with no new content. And that one had a gacha system. Until it didn’t, approximately a year beforehand.
>>
File: 1(1).jpg (2.24 MB, 2160x4440)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB JPG
late night chart :3
>>
>>55813479
I'm waiting until I get to do more than one thing and will get started tomorrow.
>>
>>55813819
??
>>
You are now in charge of making a new villain completely exclusive to Masters, how would you handle it? Would you make him a joke villain or a serious villain with an understandable motivation and goal?
>>
>>55813998
Make her serious, hot, and over the top.
>>
>>55814020
Like Mika form Blue Archive?
>>
>>55813998
Something like anime Team Flare where they're gathering data and/or energy from the PML participants as it's going on
Alternatively, make DBZ's Cell but family friendly
>>
>almost the month's worth of gems frontloaded before the month even starts
This is going to be a long one
>>
>You will NEVER be used as a chair for Bellelba
Why live....
>>
>>55814098
please don't Bellelba, that child is so hot.. We don't need 1 less waifu on this planet..
>>
Did no one roll for Brycen man?
>>
File: transferir (27).jpg (421 KB, 1731x1448)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
At last the Dark arts aid me!
>>
>>55814345
>The little ponytail (?) Dark blue or purple is in fact a part of the mask
Now I really want to know how does that work because it know no gravity
>>
File: IMG_5465.png (2.5 MB, 1284x2778)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
Noooo don’t use your huge dump truck ass to sit on that child’s face, that would be sooo evil heheheheh
>>
>>55814428
Pffffthahaha, this feels like a reference to that Japanese manga author that developed a fetish for white women after his period in prison during WW2 where he had female guards he then worshipped in his artworks. One of them was an absolutely ridiculous cuck fantasy where a superior alien race white people belonged to has kidnapper a white woman and her Japanese boyfriend, revealing her she was one of them and turning her against her boyfriend and eventually belittling and ruling over him. On their spaceship they had some lasers that allowed them to transform the inferior yellow and black humans into literal living furniture like chairs, tables, wardrobes, bathtubes and toilets being used by these white queens.
Can't find the link because forgot the name and wikipedia seems to have removed the article, he even invented a derogatory term for the yellow skins, something like "yap" or whatever.
>>
>>55814034
Lear's twin sister who acts sweet but has a twisted personality and dislike how she was ignored in favour of Lear being the successor of the throne due to being male. She tries to take over Pasio after an villain arc to prove herself as the better successor than her brother.
>>
Impulsechads where we @?
>>
If Brycen-man and Bellelba are the villains, why the heroes aren't Nate and Rosa?

>>55814828
Here
>>
File: 20240430_100417.jpg (812 KB, 2880x2880)
812 KB
812 KB JPG
Tfw I couldn't 15k any Kalos stadium, happy to be chart this month at least.
>>
File: IMG_2248.jpg (995 KB, 2544x1211)
995 KB
995 KB JPG
Any chances we won’t have to wait a shit ton for the other teachers? Let alone I’m afraid we won’t even get Clavel
>>
>>55814885
They have already been dealt with off screen.
>>
>>55814933
>Was about to post the Chart
Lucky you
>>
>>55814885
Part 1 and Part 2 have two different themes linked together by Part 2, gullible retards and comedy relief Barry and Selene are living the dream thanks to not-Kukui and Crasher Wake thinking they are real life world canon heroes while Brycen and Diantha take advantage of Kukui's request to solve Sabrina's dilemma about her future as trainer and actress.
>>
So I guess in the Poma timeline Sabrina just didn’t exist in B2W2
>>
>>55814947
i'll admit it
That's kinda hot.
>>
>>55814947
Rosa is so cute when she's in distress.
RY0A - just needed an N in there, captcha knows.
>>
>>55815075
Yeah, it's the eyes. Her eyes look really adorable teary and terrified, which compliments her face shape/hair complimentary loads
>>
>>55814947
Deserved
>>
>>55814947
Sexoooooooo
>>
>>55814933
Yeah some dumbass doomfags didnt believe people were struggling with kalos cs, we should be steady 30+ anons chart for a good while.
>>
File: Chart 29 04 24.png (2.98 MB, 1140x2744)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB PNG
Chart is here and today Marnie and Galarian Moltres ! Pretty close week this time.

So let's talk about the first thing :
>What's the fuck are all this 6EX ?
The pairs that got an upgrade/are new are :
>New pairs :
Rika (French Tina but also Japanese Chili)
>6EX
Agatha and Gengar (nobody care about her)
>EX Roles
Genesect, Tapu Koko, Aerodactyl, Archeops, Tornadus,Volcanion, Nidoking, Urshifu
>Grind Upgrade
Aerodactyl, Meganium, Tornadus, Nidoking, Archeops
Add also some new 6EX for some pairs that (You) use a lot.

Now that's clear, some side notes :
- Rika have an awesome first week. On par with Courtney. Really curious how things will change for the next Ground weak CS (May 27)
- Clay got his first use for this year before (You) and Pikachu. Stop hating yourselves anons, use the rat and the chick.
-Tate (Solrock) and Naomi also got their first use of the year
-Tina got 8 use this week this is her new best performance. I'm so happy bros

Next week first rank
>New Pairs:
BrycenMan and Zoroark
Blue and Charizard
Bellelba and Swoobat (use me as a chair I beg you)
>EX Role
Morty and Ho-Oh

Sorry for the delay the April Chart was kind of a pain
>>
File: April Usage(1).png (1.34 MB, 1140x5430)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>55815459
April usage it's Zapdover

See you next week !
>>
>>55815459
Thank you chartanon
>>
>>55815459
0_0 yoo i can finally get agatha past the 5-20 potential glass ceiling
>>
File: basado.png (27 KB, 307x94)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>55815459
Cute and canon
>>
>>55815553
Goodbye Irida and Red, Hello Silver and Lyra
>>
>>55815579
But that's Ice with Ice and you're talking Rock with Ground
>>
File: IMG_2028.jpg (1.21 MB, 965x1504)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>55815553
CUTE
>>
>>55815459
Didn’t see that many people posting their Rika pulls but evidentially a lot of people (myself included) ended up going for her
>>
>>55815755
I meant to make a collage and post her after summoning her Day 1 but I put it off and then didn't bother after the day ended.
>>
File: daily_pulls.jpg (270 KB, 1500x833)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
Cool daily pulls, but somehow I still feel underwhelmed by them.
>>
>>55815923
Nice, I'm fishing for Gio dupes myself
>>
Are any of the duos you could get through the Lounge worth getting?
>>
File: 20240426_075233.jpg (261 KB, 1448x2048)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>55815459
I keep on forgetting to do CS in time for chart. Props to that one Anon keeping my girl alive.
>>
>>55816130
>for solos:
serena
dawn

>for team strats:
blue
skyla
steven
gladion
lillie
n
volkner

>healer:
giovanni
wally

rest is mostly average supports and on-type damage dealers, not terrible by any mean but also not particularly worthy the priority

special mention for lodge volo having weather and and some synergy with lodge raihan
>>
>>55816130
I mean there’s literally no reason not to get them for any characters you already have. Takes about 2 weeks with average luck to unlock a pair so you’ll eventually have all of them available to you. None of the lodge Pokefairs are worth rolling just for the lodge pair though. Aside from Rika and Volo who are obviously new, they’re all pretty outdated and need heavy investment (3/5 or even 4/5 5/5 in some cases) to be not total garbage.

As for the lodge units themselves I’d say Skyla is really the only must-have because Blue is the only usable non-limited flying damage dealer. Also you can make a funny team with 3 Skylas that actually isn’t awful.
>>
>>55816203
>lodge Volo
Incredibly situational but he helped me with this week’s Battle Rally, I had Argenta on Stage 10 with Strike/Field roles and his Sandstorm was the only way I could clear it without sacrificing the extra .5 multiplier.
>>
File: Join the Tina club.png (123 KB, 466x511)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>55816157
It's like the May anon. Kinda miss to put all May in the chart.
I think there was also a Blue anon at some point too.

You can post your clear even now. I fixed a limit of "Wednesday daily reset" because I just don't want to update everything each days. And in genral I post the chart either for a "bump" or if there is almost no activity. I consider that the most "important" chart are the monthly one and such, only thing that can change and have an impact are the "top spot" but they also have their one chart so it's just a quick update on Tier maker and my file.

You can say I'm more leniant than the previous chartanon or than before but after 30 weeks I think it's for the best.
>>
>>55815729
Lyra ends up with Ethan you degen.
>>
Why were the cute plush deleted?
>>
>>55816599
Probably because the janny is immature with certain ships. I can't find any other reason why.
>>
>>55816599
Quality offensive to stop people from posting photos with shit rotation
>>
File: liza shares a secret.jpg (866 KB, 1826x1800)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
>>55809481
>>55809738
Liza forever holding on with dedicated anons
>>
>>55816585
Pretty sure SilverxMC (either one… but not Kris) are the dominant Johto ships due to the stripping scene in HGSS
>>
File: 1257064177553.png (545 KB, 489x927)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>55817015
>but not Kris
I am still sour about her treatment in HGSS
>>
>>55816157
I'm afraid I failed you last week, I couldn't do all Lillies for the final Kalos chart.
>>
>>55817243
Pokemas made such gf material out of Hilda
Imagine the sex
>>
File: Spoiler Image (768 KB, 1175x1000)
768 KB
768 KB PNG
>>
>>55817243
Based facts. Really enjoying the dynamic between Serena/Calem, Red/Leaf, and Hilda/Hilbert in the game.
>>
>>55815459
Flanny alt soon...
>>
>>55801490
Barry and Selene's special costumes. And base Mallow I think.
>>
>>55815459
Oh I was late to post chart again damn.
I even used Blue Arcanine.
>>
>>55816789
I would never forget the princess
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EE3X4Yd5p4M

Which anime should collaborate with Pokémon Masters and what should be their partner? I think they could have bring one of the Hatsune Miku as a sync pair.
>>
File: 1.jpg (895 KB, 2160x2220)
895 KB
895 KB JPG
anabel is kil
>>
>>55818989
The literal Pokemon anime FFS
>>
>>55797968
Blue from the manga likely won't ever be added though, Masters is based on the games and the only clear exception they did was for Ash
>>55799332
How could our favorite gacha game use reruns as slow month fillers if this happened?
>>55818989
>I think they could have bring one of the Hatsune Miku as a sync pair.
Funny because they explicitly discarded it
>>55819067
Found the Liko fan
>>
>>55819217
>How could our favorite gacha game use reruns as slow month fillers
It barely does that
>>
>Stop the Mix Scout at 297/300 so I can get Blue quickly
>He was in the 3 pulls
Got him and another pair I didn't have
Also Red and Venusaur are still Mix exclusive but with a lower rate
>>
WOW. That was easy
>>
>>55819217
I ended up starting later in the thread, but ty for the response! I'm still very new slowly chugging the story ands building my chars
Yeah It does look like Green herself isn't a char at all, but leaf is still decent! I do like Sygna Green at least

Honestly I just love all the protagonists, so just slowly using them has been fun (have been hard focusing on my Gloria I got last month's banner and building up all the other female protags)
>>
>>55804610
rentry co/h6b8nh2s
>>
>>55819217
I'm not a Liko fan but it would make sense to have a collab with the anime first instead of any other franchise instead. And an actual collab this time, with the anime pulling their weight for once and showing Pasio, and not just plopping an anime character in the game and only interacting with Masters-only characters and characters that didn't appear in the anime vaguely commenting on the sidelines.
>>
So many people got blue except for me...
Pain
>>
>>55820216
I believe in you anon!
>>
>>55820216
I pulled for Blue and all I got was Vacation Viola
>>
>>55820216
A-at least I got my P. Mallow up to 3/5...
>>
>>55820261
I believe in you too anon! We have time still! You two can do it!
>>
>>55820216
Don’t worry, if you keep pulling on the mix scout you’ll get way more copies of him than you’d ever want

I did 9 pulls today and got spooked by Chase, I think I have the full Pikachu collection now
>>
>>55820292
And yet nobody chart with the first Pikachu....
>>
File: gikg8mgmzlwc1.jpg (175 KB, 720x1480)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>55820292
>you’ll get way more copies of him than you’d ever want
You shouldn't lie on the internet
>>
>>55820501
Tfw I had to spark SS Gio and Holiday Whitney when they were originally released. Forced to spark 2% units definitely can happen.
>>
>>55820501
>>55820694
Not getting a single copy of Mix Red in 300 pulls is WAY more unlikely than having to spark a 2% on a normal banner (only 134 pulls).

For a normal banner the odds are 0.98^134 or 6.67%. For the Mix Scout it’s 0.98^300 which is 0.2%. That’s 1 in 500, not astronomically likely or anything but it’s not going to happen to the vast majority of people pulling on the mix scout.
>>
>>55806138
I think Ledian being a female was a translation error. The sprite has male Ledian's antennae.
>>
>>55814508
I vaguely remember hearing a comic like that, but I don't think it was an intentional reference. Probably a more general "turn you into something helpless" when something like Poliwag could still be a friend who is good at battles.
>>
Justice always wins!
>>
File: IMG_0755.jpg (592 KB, 750x1334)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
finally got the androgynous lesbian but it cost me all my gems
here's hoping I can get enough to go for Pokestar Sabrina
>>
>>55820216
I got a Rei dupe so he is 2/5 now. It took me 60/300 to get 1/5 Mix Red.
>>
File: IMG_20240502_014056_341.png (1.41 MB, 2536x1643)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>The last thing the opponent pokemon sees before getting disintegrated
>>
>>55822069
*self cleanses*
>>
>>55820822
But then again maybe they thought a "queen bee" went better
>>
>>55823246
A fucking ladybug.
>>
>>55819067
Steven's friend Alain eventually
>>
File: MOMMY.jpg (606 KB, 2697x1200)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
Very nice
>>
File: Bellelba3.jpg (707 KB, 2400x3200)
707 KB
707 KB JPG
The trick worked, thanks to all of you guys
>>
>>55824135
Don't thank me for something like that
>>
I hate lodge interactions so God damn much
>>
Got summer marnie from the mix scout. Now i have to delete my account...
>>
>>55824242
What's wrong with her?
>>
>>55820261
>>55820265
Today, I got Elaine, which, while neat, is still not Green (Blue)
>>
>>55824368
Tfw I didn't even get a 5* today
>>
File: 8oq7cd.jpg (138 KB, 738x499)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>55809481
>>55816789
Evil woman... Too...Strong
>>
File: IMG_5493.jpg (1.5 MB, 2568x5556)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
My face? Sat on.
>>
File: sabel.jpg (799 KB, 1080x2132)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
>>55824460
Congrats. Also got her in a single today and Blue yesterday
>>
Of course it was the penultimate pull on the tiered scout.
Also interesting that she doesn't count toward the Sabrina Fan titles and instead has her own...

>>55824460
Lucky
>>
>>55824528
She's on the bottom of the dex page with Brycen Man and Rika. It's probably like a Masked Royal situation where he gets his own number and is treated as a different entity.
>>
File: sabrina.jpg (802 KB, 3248x2100)
802 KB
802 KB JPG
My god...
>>
>>55824597
Evil women…
>>
>>55824615
We need more of them in this damn franchise. I still wait for the day for Mother Beast Lusamine to be available
>>
>>55824615
Don't you play your games with me!!
>>
File: file.png (1.57 MB, 921x2048)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
Is there hope for any more sexy costumes?
>>
>>55824597
AWOOGA
>>
File: file.png (1.67 MB, 921x2048)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
armpit, sideboob, and back...too powerful combo
>>
How are you supposed to beat Palmer?
I thought with Bellelba, Geeta and Rilley it would come close since Bellelba can give a lot of resistances but no only she survives the Max Move while the others take 1k damage
Does the Hisuian Lucas guy with the Decidueye actually beat Palmer before he gets ti sync?
>>
File: file.png (1.66 MB, 921x2048)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>
>>55824460
Blue can sit on my face too
>>
>>55824636
Unless the actual games start producing top tier coombait. I doubt it. The best we got is that from the actual game, and from Masters Demon Girl Iris and maybe SS Kris. I mean for fucks sakes we still don't even have girls in swimsuits, the easiest shit any gacha game can come up with for easy cash.
>>
File: file.png (1.7 MB, 921x2048)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>
File: file.png (1.64 MB, 921x2048)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_4427.png (2.09 MB, 1284x2778)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>55824619
Or Malva or Mars, etc… so much untapped potential in the evil women department, at least we got Ariana’s milkers
>>
>>55824688
>>55824688
>>55824688
>>
File: FVLGJiUWQAEv9hd.jpg (212 KB, 1649x2048)
212 KB
212 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.