[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>literal titty monster
>can't breed
>but the smallest and earliest stage of its evolution can
Wtf
>>
>>55793547
Persistent adherence to JP-Only Zukan Lore that adds up to say that Nidoran effectively completely respecs its fertility to being the perfect nurturing mommy when it evolves into Nidorina, and then Nidoqueen even more so becomes a dedicated defender of the pack's young.
>>
>>55793603
That's bullshit because there is nidoqueen babies in the anime
>>
>>55793607
Anime-only clones that were modified by Mewtwo for the sole purpose of creating the ultimate combatants much like itself, so naturally that level of genetic fuckery would result in restoring Nidoqueen's fertility and creating fucked up unnatural children that are born as Nidoqueen.
>>
>>55793603
I didnt understand anything you just said
>>
There should be more evolution lines where the final stage cannot breed as more incentive to hold back on evolving.
>>55793619
Nidoran F loses the ability to lay eggs in exchange for more power upon evolving into Nidorina.
>>
>>55793619
>Nidoran is basically the "fuck like rabbits" stage
>Nidorina gives up fertility in favor of being the optimal mother to all of those offspring she just shat out
>Nidoqueen further builds upon this by giving it even greater mommy capabilities to currently-existing children as well as enough defense to protect them in a way that ensures no collateral harm is done to the children
>>
File: 1296096798226.jpg (8 KB, 265x148)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>catch nidoran F
>Evolve to nidoqueen straight away
>>
>>55793547
that reminds me of that ome tiem I was fishing out in the goonies of a swamp and decided to eat a cheeaebyrger in the middle of the lake at night and I pulled out my cheeseburger and unwrapped it ready to ear it but then I saw it was a mcdonalds cheeserburger and I did not want to eat it anymore because I don't like mcdonalds and then I went and thrw the hamdburger jnto the ocean of a lake yeah it'a a lake and the. from the water infested lake a nidoqueen appeared to poke its head out like a mermaid so I said hello to the nidoqueen who appeared after I threw out my hamburgercheese only to see that the nidoqueen's head lift ip out of the water because it was attqched to a gyarados' head spike so I screamed like a littlw girl and grabbed my paddle to paddle away paddle paddle paddle until I could get away bum bum bum bum bumbumbim so the gyarados saw me and startes to swam and he swam over to me wjile wearing the nidoqueens head AUGGHH bubumbumbum GOT ANY CHEESEBURGERS bubumbumbum and so I said jo gyarados with an open mouth wearing a jidoqieen head I don't have any hamburgers so please leave me alone and do not make me dead bubumbumbim so the gyarados swam away something something until not the next day because I then paddled back to shore and it was a very rewarding thing to do I'll tell you what I did I got on my hands and knees and tha ked my lucky stars that I dis not get eatwn by a gyarados wearing a nidoqueen's head yes indeed but then a nidoran f appeared in front of me after it finished using dig but luckily I was high as a kite that's right and qas unaffected by geound moves hello nidoran f I said to the nidorN F who finiahed uaing dig how are you doing today the nidoran f just ztared at mw but I didn't like that so I grabbed nidoran f by the throat and thrw it towards to swamp lake infested witb water and sure emough gyarados with nidoqueen's head emerged to eat the nidonugget THANK YOU gyarados told me and I waved back at gyaeados who enjoywd it
>>
>>55793721
This isn't funny, enjoy the only (You) that you don't have to samefag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.