[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6590.jpg (218 KB, 761x1162)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
New new update. These backgrounds are nice but it took them 12 years to do this.
>>
Pokemon fans will eat up anything holy hell
>>
>>55779562
Pokemon GO came out 8 years ago stop giving me an existential crisis heart attack
>>
>>55779566
The backgrounds look nice what is the issue? It just took so long to come out is what I’m saying
>>
>>55779571
Lmao, still a long ass time. Apparently there's a lot of them but damn nigga.

I started playing GO for a bit a couple years ago because my dogshit phone cucked me out of the 2016 craze, but I stopped when I needed to start paying money for more box space, I'm good off that. The FOMO from all the missed community days sucked too, least I caught the Shinx one!
>>
>>55779562
This is only to distract from the atrocious player models. Don't do them the favor.
>>55779585
>but I stopped when I needed to start paying money for more box space
What? You don't need to spend a single cent for that dude. Just put Pokémon into gyms. I've been playing for years and expanded my boxes dozens of times and still never spent any money on it.
>>
>>55779600
That doesn’t work for everyone. I live in a major city so I can do just this but some people don’t have gyms near them let alone multiple ones. I do agree the model update was shit and they should have rolled out this update first because now it feels like damage control even though it’s nice
>>
>>55779600
Based. You're right that I could get some coins or whatever from the gyms which I did do, but it just felt so slow compared to the rate of catching rare stuff I wanted to keep, but maybe I'm just a hoarder/lazy lmao. I was tagging and keeping all the 3 star mons I caught but I doubt I'll ever need most of them so I should just keep the shinies, mythicals, and costume mons, and high CP ones I guess.
I just re-downloaded it now though and I've been having fun with it again, those comfy quarantine vibes.
Feel kinda bad that I have a bunch of 1-2 year old gifts from people I added on Reddit and ghosted, whoops!

>>55779614
Yeah I live in a capital city but I just moved to a developing area of it so Pokestops and gyms seem kind of lacking, oh well though. Just more incentive to go for some longer walks.
>>
Riperoni if your phone is a model from before 2020 and I am being generous here.
>>
>>55779864
Almost positive you can download all assets of the game for better performance
>>
>>55779889
Yeah I just did this earlier and it's much less choppy
>>
>>55779921
Did it take up a bunch of space or was it doable
>>
>>55780049
Here's the exact amount, I think that's just under a gigabyte
>>
>>55780068
Not so bad
>>
>>55779864
If you Have Apple.
I have phone from 2019 and its not even overheating
>>
>>55780145
The opposite in fact
>>
>>55779600
I spent $200 and do the gyms a lot and it's not even close and enough space. These trannies need to get their heads chainsawed off while still on the operating table directly after having their cock chopped off.
>>
>>55780219
What are you even talking about? You don’t have to spend money and if you do it’s on you. Majority of the Pokémon can be transferred over to mainline from GO what are you even hoarding and for what purpose?
>>
>>55780219
Fuckin LOL how retarded can you be?
I have been playing since 2017 with hardly any days missed and have spent a grand total of ZERO dollars.
I am lvl 47 if that matters
>>
>>55780219
You gave TWO HUNDRED FUCKING BUCKS to the trannies. YOU'RE the problem you absolute retard
>>
>>55779562
Are they different depending where you are or is it all the same
>>
>>55780888
it's different depending on where you are
>>
>>55781014
That’s pretty dope. I was just in Cali last month. Wish I could’ve seen what things look like there
>>
>>55779562
Watch, they're only for Sustainability Week. It'll revert to it's 8 year old ps1 graphics next week.
>>
>>55782289
Wtf is your logic behind this? They already made the graphics, they aren't renting them and have to give them back.
>>
>>55782592
This isn't the first time they've changed the backgrounds for events.
>>
>>55782748
True but aren’t these new backgrounds standard now?
>>
>>55783191
We'll see in a week. But I doubt they'll run the game like this from now on.
>>
>>55779600
>Just put Pokémon into gyms
It's been 4 years and I still don't have enough coins to buy the Team Medallion to leave Instinct. I'm tempted to move all my rare shit to Bank and into whatever Switch games they can go to then restart in whichever team is most common in walking distance of my home.
>>
>>55783438
Typical quitter Instinct member. You're right where you belong, loser.
>>
>>55783438
How close are you? Why not just buy the rest with like 2 dollars? Since you'll be wasting so much fucking time?
>>
>>55784683
Not that guy, but I'm not giving Niantic money for anything at this point. I haven't spent a dime since the remote raid nerf.
>>
>>55784392
Mystic is the best team but where I’m at most gyms are red or yellow. Fuckers
>>
>>55785441
Fuck Cystic. There is only glory. There is only Valor.
>>
>>55779562
https://youtu.be/txBW6tbLtF0?si=-AgHEvdzQE50xndk

It’s permanent and even has exclusive Kanto mon which makes sense to restrict the Pokémon that have been around the longest

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.