[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 552.jpg (90 KB, 680x571)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Anyone here play?
>>
yeah when I was like 8 years old
>>
>>1452239
Impressed that this is still going, hope you have fun OP
>>
>>1452239
I remeber I did my first erp when I was like 14 in gaia....good times...
>>
>>1452239
nope
>>
Used to, a long time ago. Changed the password to my main account so now I can never get that shit back. I have an alt but no real desire to do anything. Ever since Tektek fucking died and the devs made their own alt version of GaiaOnline the thrill has been gone. I used to love theorycrafting up outfit ideas. Hell that was half the fucking point of Gaia for me. Along with roleplaying the thrill of a sweet avatar you could show off and swap to cool alt outfits depending on your mood on the fly was a draw. Losing a space to use a bunch of items I could never afford but would actually fucking stick around playing the marketplace and being active on Gaia trying to generate Gold to one day buy was just part of the quest. The heart of Gaia died when Tektek closed its doors. It still operates much the same I imagine. But I'm 35. Does Gaia have anything to offer anymore?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.