[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 9ZRENzI7d.jpg (518 KB, 1998x2664)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
Virgil time SOON™, fellow combo enjoyers
>>
I can't tell if I'm more angry or disgusted. This run took over a full hour. It's only Challenge 2, too. Everything was safe and stable, I felt invincible, until Galactic Rift stopped me from being able to use anything that cost more than 1 BP for a single turn, which apparently was all it took to completely fall apart and lose my party.
Putting this fight back on the shelf until the next book's stat cap.
>>
Had 52k and wanted to KEEP trying for Hyppolita...fuck this it's saving (now at 49k) what happened to self control bros?
>>
>>1411794
>what happened to self control bros?
It's the biggest lie we tell ourselves
>>
File: Saga.png (415 KB, 797x533)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
Upcoming banners
>>
File: 1680041953848970.png (408 KB, 759x675)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>Three singles, just for luck
>Got Fox
well, not bad for a broke ass fool, would have preferred Virgil but this plays into my plans for the ultimate RS2 team later on
>>
got virgil in 50, think i will skip the rest.
>>
>>1412236
Gems please
>>
>>1412236
I see Roc & Mommy are coming back. Are those styles any good? Don't see anything else that looks interesting too but I'd still pull for them they're cute
>We might as well just skip more banners forever and ever
>>
is rocky junk or actually useful
>>
One tenpull for fun.
>>1412276
If it's free, it's usually shit
>>
So what are Water Lord's gimmicks? I saw "caution" flash a few times and he used a lot of triple and double strikes regularly.
>>
>>1412276
>Sub 80% natural WIL multipliers for a support style
What do you think?
>>
>>1412700
Mini DPS checks. For example, by like turn 15, if you dont do enough damage to break him out of caution he will do 3 quintuple combos with the potential of multiple attack boosts. Pretty nasty if you play too defensively.
He goes into caution it every odd turn, so time your OD bursts for those turns.
He will also do defy weakness, buff break, or both somewhere after his first combo, and follow up with more combos. If he does Meditate into status attack, just pray it isnt paralysis or insta-kill.
>>
>>1412793
Odd turns, eh? Thanks, looks like a job for Kihachi with Labelle. Out of your pic, I only have Jo+Anya (no etoile d'or), so I'm gonna have to figure out my own way.
>>
>new spiral corridor floors
>getting past 210 is already high impossible
>>
>>1412793
>He will also do defy weakness, buff break, or both somewhere after his first combo, and follow up with more combos. If he does Meditate into status attack, just pray it isnt paralysis or insta-kill.
Will we ever a fight that isn't the EXACT SAME bullshit?
>>
>have account from launch
>get an error trying to link Google play to new device
Should I really start over? I get that there's power creep but starting the grind over seems fucking painful
>>
>>1412983
Contact the support team, they're a bit slow but they will try their best to fix your issue as long as you have your player ID.
I went through similar issues recently.
>>
>>1412959
No
>>
>>1412983
it's not painful when there's offline auto farming now.
>>
>>1412959
Just wait until stats get raised bro. No need to be a sucker tryhard™ who clears ultrahard™ content before it even releases and then posts xer clear on twitter™ alongside a billion emojis and "!!" symbols. God, those nips are a cancer for when you want to search artwork.
>>
On one hand I feel like I used up my luck too soon before Santa Vampy and the next summer onslaught. On the other hand, I should be able to make a competent pierce team now if i ever need it
>>
Stream on Tuesday with a preview of next event, most likely new the Matriarch.
>>
>>1413545
Gems please
>>
>>1413545
eos announcement soon
>>
>JP twitter jewel campaign handing out 3000 jewels instead of the usual 4200
>It got canned because of some system fuckup
LOL
>>
>>1413747
>4200
>>
>>1413496
Damn, nicely done. I think you've got plenty of time before the Christmas banner hits us.
>>
>>1413747
>still decide to give 3000+1000 jewels
Blessed by Nobuo
>>
>>1413789
instead of march madness it'll be xmas madness
>>
This was rough, he was doing multiple QUINTUPLE STRIKES by the end. Don't think I could've lasted a turn past this one. I was mostly following one of the teams Scher built on stream but I don't have the latest Death so I used White Rose instead. Phantom Blade from Asellus' GLEX style is inherited onto her and used every single turn.
>>
>>1413900
Grats! I kinda regret skipping out on that SF1 banner
>>
my god this jazz music
>>
Bros, when are we getting the skipped RS1 and MS banners... I just want Mirsa Albert and the dragon chad...
>>
>>1413980
Thanks! I failed to get Rouge, the SF1 banners were kinda rough on me, but I've gotten a lot of work out of White Rose.
>>1414264
Maybe we'll find out in tomorrow's stream?
>>
>>1414264
edel was erased from the timeline rip
>>
>>1413479
I fucking pitied Ki because she was supposed to be the meta status resist buffer that'd let you deal with all those dogshit retard fights designed by baboons but she was outdated not even 2 months into her banner.
>>
>>1414533
told you the game has no future when powercreep is so fast
its time to quit
>>
Maintenance is at daily reset in a few minutes, right?
>>
>>1415083
That's in 24 hours
https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix
the community stream starts now though.
>>
>>1415087
zzz
>>
File: sa.png (1018 KB, 642x539)
1018 KB
1018 KB PNG
Mama and Hilda banners after the maintenance
>>
were the matriarch and thorpe ever seen in romancing saga 3?
>>
>>1415100
I will probably pull for Mama since I miss using her. She used to be one of my most used chars but I missed her last 2 styles. Other than that, I think there's six banners in this batch and the other 5 are probably skips for me. MAYBE I can save up for Creator and Apollo, we'll see.

Oh yeah, and records book #4 is coming out too!
>>
>>1415114
Unless you count the image in the opening cinematics, no.
RS3 takes place 300 years after the Matriarch's time, you don't see either her or any of her boytoys, they're all long dead, though you do hear about some of them.
Thorpe wasn't really a character before Emperors SaGa though, he's not mentioned in the game, same with Ottoman and Vassault, you do hear about Hilda and Ferdinand, iirc Paulus is briefly mentioned and of course, you do hear Dora's story, the Minstrel himself tells you all of that.
>>
>>1415100
Man the Matriach banner looks loaded. It feels like the decisive winner to me.
>>
>shitting banners at light speed while not giving any fucking jewels
>insane powercreep
>retarded boss fights
Game's been rolling downhill since they decided to "catch up with JP".
>>
>>1415286
Eh, it's not particularly great, neither of the banners are particularly great.

Mama's alright but her stat buffing is ironically so high it will easily trigger boss cleanse and other anti-buffing measures like Ludwig/Evelyn's punishments, having a replenishable party heal is still very good but using her will be like walking on eggshells since everybody can stack buffs now, it's best to wait for the next Mama if you want to update her.
Thorpe is still useless, he's mediocre support and doesn't really bring anything valuable to Axes even though GL is trying to make him a Nemesis/Armand lite, hard skip.
Paulus is actually a good debuffer now, but kinda niche and soon to be obsolete outside of DEX niche I guess, also Tatyana draws near so that means death for the average club style since she's simply that good, overall still decent-ish for series limited content.

Hilda's okay as far as rapier styles go, she's a good cover tank, but the recent Swift kinda jeopardized the sector by being Kihachi-lite, he can kill shit so fast that Hilda's niche is compromised, still good for series limited challenge stages or if you need a cover tank though.
Vassault is the best Cold AoE farmer in the game, no questions asked, he almost redeems these banners by being the twins but for Cold, problem is most enemies that are weak to Cold are also weak to Pierce so...
Ferdinand is actually pretty good slash/pierce DPS now? S1 is still very risky to use but having up to 3 Star Rush chases is not bad, problem is the extreme buff stacking can still trigger boss cleanse/counters so I don't know how good he is in practice, also Tomoe still mogs him hard when it comes to stable Pierce DPS since she's nowhere as volatile or risky to use.

Overall I'd skip unless you really like Mama and the Matriarch Rangers.
>>
>>1415364
Man, I feel silly talking about how I was gonna pull for Mama last night when today I realized this isn't even the Mama style I was looking forward to; it's the next one. Probably gonna skip both banners. What's the point of Mama's huge party-wide stat buffs if all the hardest bosses just remove your buff either every turn or every other turn?
>also Tatyana draws near so that means death for the average club style since she's simply that good
People have been hyping Tatyana for months now, what makes her next style so good?
>>
>>1415401
>What's the point of Mama's huge party-wide stat buffs if all the hardest bosses just remove your buff either every turn or every other turn?
The idea is to have her be the only stat buffer in the team and time her buffing so you don't incur into penalties, it's the standard buffing strategy really, the problem is that nowadays most of your styles have some sort of self buffing that stacks and triggers cleanse counters so buff timing becomes more frantic.
It's especially dangerous in fights like T210 where bosses go apeshit if you buff beyond a certain threshold, Tomoe alone can stack her buffs so fast she can trigger all of the punishments from both Ludwig and Evelyn on her own at round 3, the idea with Mama is that again, she's the only one on buffing duty, but the application is rather limited in practice and only useful for a handful of comps, she's basically a more stable PWR for spears, not bad but in some fights you have to be really careful with your buffing.
Also do not forget that Cleanse doesn't mean much if you can stack buffs after the Clease, buffs aren't useless, but you can't just blindly stack buff like you used to in Y1/2, you need to learn the rhythm depending on the fight.
>what makes her next style so good?
Her S3 and a passive.
It's a guaranteed 3 hit D power attack that gives her ATK enhancement (L) WITH EVERY HIT, and if her OD gauge is full, she lands a Weak attack she chases with TWO MORE S3s, but the fun thing is that this OD gauge passive gives her a double chase for two rounds every single turn she's in a full OD gauge.
That means that from round 2 onwards Tatyana chases with FOUR S3 every single round as long as you don't use your OD gauge, this is an unrelenting 12 D power hits and every hit stacks ATK enhancement (L) on Tatyana which cannot be cleansed either, meaning Tatyana deletes anything weak to Blunt.
>>
>>1415364
>Tatyana
her rng style was already carrying my club team so nice to hear she gets even better
>>
File: 1691544327213583.jpg (894 KB, 849x1200)
894 KB
894 KB JPG
>>1415413
Damn, that's a buff loli. Let's see, where's that banner of hers...prefecture collab, perfect, was saving for Creator and Apollo there anyway. And she's on a banner with Byunei, excellent! Haven't been able to pull on a Byunei banner since her second SS style ever. Guess I'm going into save mode for March.
>>
>JP banner
They are back
>>
>>1415722
Based
>>
>played dissidia for the last time until EoS.
>try to redownload Re:Universe
>maintenance.
>>
>>1415100
Gems please
>>
>>1415722
The fat fuck's back too? Amazing, I thought he got memory holed.
Too bad I will still skip all of these literal whos.
>>
>challenge quest that gives you 1200 stage level exp

aw man, now i have to compare and contrast to see if it's faster to clear a challenge quest or a normal quest
>>
>mariachi lute
bleh
>>
This Matriarch banner is possibly the coldest banner in history. It took me several ten pulls to even see an *S* style.
When I finally got the only SS style I pulled before spending everything I had, it was Emelia's second ever style, the one from the Roufas banner.
Why is the gacha in this game so damn brutal? Every major update starts with me getting shit down my throat.
>>
>>1416122
I got an old Paulus style that I assumed was plat
>>
>Rolling Knight removes 4 LP at random from your party as its only attack
Excuse me, what the fuck? I thought it would be a damage race where it didn't have nearly as much healthy as the super tanky Alv boss, but yeah, its hp is bloated to fuck.
Maybe I can try deflecting with Asellus.
>>
>>1416147
They really want you to hate this game.
>>
File: 1687287670635247.jpg (1.76 MB, 1080x2408)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>1416147
It's the exact same fight as the original fight in RS3, it's pitifully easy.
Just stack party evasion passives and melt him with the red ogre woman, you did get Hippolyta, right?
>>
>>1416150
>you did get Hippolyta, right?
Not him but I didn't get shit from those banners.
>>
>>1416150
Yup, it cost me a lot and she was the only style I got from that banner, but I got her! And I have every style in your pic so for once I have a team I can copy! Thanks dude
>>
>>1416151
Hmm, the latest T206G might also be good as long as you inherit the OD charge skill from the Omega Body style.
You really need to burst him down with OD, alternatively you might want to wait a bit, I have the feeling they're going to push Tatyana while this challenge event is still up, if they push Tatyana she will singlehandedly obliterate the funny skeleton man.
>>
Guess it's gonna take some RNG, fug
>>
>>1416173
Anon use Rearguard Focus, ffs, I just used mystic line because I was too lazy, put Hippo in that sweet 75% back slot and the RNG goes away
>>
>>1416177
Oh, I thought you were using Mystic Line for the same reason it was used vs Aberration Supreme back in the day: it evenly splits LP attack RNG among all five party members to maximize survivability. If this next run doesn't work out, I'll swap to Rearguard thanks.
>>
>Dragon Blood Vitality ad infinitum
Shieeeeet, what'd you guys use for Dragonlord? My Julian is pretty much invincible, but the boss' health bar no longer moves so I think I'm gonna hit zero damage per hit soon even with being able to buff myself to the max. Really wish this thing was weak to slash or cold so I could use Kihachi.
>>
>>1416075
Doesn't seem worth to me since it's too hard to kill the mobs with more than double the normal hp. Merlot-Syrah couldn't one-shot the first one I came across (aoe pierce weak), so I'm gonna grind the regular boss stage since I can one-shot it while still bringing 4 trainees. Maybe once everyone's stat capped I'll try farming challenge, but by then all the stages will be level 99 anyway so there's no point now that I think about it.
>>
Axebros...at least he seems pretty usable?
>>
>>1415722
>original characters powercreep again and again
>braindead boss fights
>no love or passion for saga as a whole
this kusoge deserves eos correction
>>
Where do I get a second lantern?
>>
>>1416977
https://gamerch-com.translate.goog/saga-reuniverse/entry/794994?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en#%E7%81%AB%E5%B1%B1%E5%A4%96%E5%91%A8

You can find all the info you need about the Fighter Records here.
I was wondering the same thing until I ctrl+f'd "lantern" and found one is in the Mining Cave (haven't unlocked it, don't know the exact translation yet) and the one I did get came from clearing Forest of R with either Robin or Fake Robin in my party to unlock the chest in Cave of Hidden Gold.
>>
>>1417389
Thanks, the R Forest was it.
>>
how's the latest matriarch
>>
>>1417574
pitacular
if you mean gameplay wise >>1415364
>>
Finally got all the jewels out of the new book, two measly 10 pulls that got me absolutely nothing. This drought is killing me, I need 6300 more medals to pity Mama. All I've got is Thorpe.
>>
>>1416217
did you beat him
>>
Opera Omnia refugee posting. Is this game safe to play? I do not want to go to Brave Exvius at all.
>>
Starting to know how Chang feels
Also this win was a fluke. More RNG than sense here
>>
>>1418045
It's not going to be throw in the dumpster any time soon if that's what you're afraid of.
>>1418067
Abyss Naga and Dragon Ruler are kinda bullshit, Alv and Rolling Knight are super easy but Abyss Naga is one of those fights where you have to pull for meta styles and pray.
Doesn't matter much anyway since the jewel rewards are pitiful and the accessories are gonna end up in the exchange in a month or so anyway, it's just bait to make you pull for a couple of styles that have dubious universal applications.
>>
>all these login bonuses
>no jewels today
Ichi-P...my throat is parched...
>>1417947
Nope, only clear I've seen is with the new Mama, the character the fight was designed around, so I'm waiting to the last day of her banner to see if I can pull her.
>>1418067
Nice Zhi Ling clear! I don't have her or Liz, but I've found a video clear that I can copy...once I pull Matriarch, that is.
>>1418045
Welcome bro. Yeah, despite this game having the single largest disparity between the profits of its JP version and the profits of its global version of any mobage, Squeenix or otherwise, I've ever seen, this game is in a very unique position where it's the main advertising platform for the SaGa franchise outside Japan. Gaijin are picking up and buying their games for the first time simply because of this mobage, all but securing its safety as the gateway to the rest of the planet outside that little chain of islands.
>>
>>1418045
Do not play Brave Exvius.
Anons here might complain about powercreep here but it's nothing compared to Brave Exvius.
>>
>>1418045
If you're still here, this video is kind of like a beginner guide for the current state of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtYWTSMVWq8
There was a massive(ly good) overhaul of the game 3 months ago and this vid covers all the core features and what you'll be doing most of the time (free quests).

As for banners and rerolling, focus on the Matriarch banner, the first banner that pops up if you hit the summon tab right now. Matriarch is the #1 target, she's the best buffer in the game, but Paulus is also a good #2 target as one of the best (maybe the best) debuffers in the game and even the consolation prize, Thorpe, is like a poor man's Julian (best tank) and even being able to be compared to a god like Julian is a big compliment.
>>
>>1418161
Thanks, and now here's the Dragonlord clear. Zhi Ling is way better than I originally expected, the pierce downs helped Julian's counters a lot while dishing out prime damage herself, and Matriach spammed Saga Balloons. I wasted so much time messing with Shadow parties when pierce is perfectly fine (although Roc+Rouge+Igomahl is insane damage, there wasnt enough protection). This win was less of a fluke.
>>
>>1418510
is this doable without matriarch
>>
>>1418510
Based crow girl, wish I could've got her but I have no jewels to spare. At least with weekly reset tonight, I'll have a couple singles to toss toward Mama.
>>
>finally got Bruni with my weekly plat pulls
Molebros, we're in
>>
File: 1688206685361617.jpg (50 KB, 976x932)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>decide to try the new fights
>start with Alv using my generic boss team (Kihachi/Ki/Shirei/Labelle/Esper Girl) in mystic line to see how it goes
>kihachi barely moves her HP bar
>wipe on turn 3 to 4-7k damage hits (what the fuck?)
>uuh ok maybe I need a tanky turtle counter team and ATK/STR debuffing for this
>play with Julian/Aslana/Alkaiser/Dread Queen/Maria/Furfur/FE/Mommy etc
>last a few turns longer due to all the evasion/immunity buffs but ultimately get oneshot anyway, Julian gets wiped out to all the indirect bullshit that slams for 7k after a few turns
>not like I have anywhere close to enough damage anyway with how bloated the HP is
I genuinely don't understand this game anymore. So they keep releasing content that's seemingly made for years into the future where you have double the HP and stat caps?
>>
>>1418822
I slowboated Alv with my (failed) Firebringer team of Firebringer, Anya, Esper Gal, White Rose and Alkaiser on the first try (pic related). It was a really dumb team to use because it took for-fucking-ever but I was initially just scouting out her mechanics and it turned into a clear.
Scher uploaded a clear nuking Alv down in 3 turns I think with Urpina and Kihachi, the other clears I've seen all use Matriarch just like the Dragonlord and Abyssal Naga clears.
A lot of stuff comes down to stacking shit tons of defensive layers this these days. For example, my team was on like 8+ layers
>Anya gives permanent defense up stacks to the party
>Anya gives a passive defense boost
>Anya's S2 gives a stacking active defense boost
>Esper Gal's chases give more defense boosts
>White Rose has scrumguard
>Alkaiser's S3 gives more stacking defense boosts
>Between Alkaiser and White Rose they can almost permanently maintain their S2 defensive buffs, meaning the party always either has a very large guard up or a medium guard up+medium defense boost
The bloated hp is a huge pain though, I blame Kihachi. Everything released on global is currently beatable with what global has, but you can get fucked pretty easily if you're missing a few styles. I'm currently hurting for not having Liz or Mama, but once I get Mama I should be able to beat the 4 bosses I'm currently stuck on.
>>
File: 1686763898993395.png (280 KB, 522x567)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>1418822
>Has Kihachi
>Refuses to play by her rules
>Refuses to play around the boss rules
>Wonders what's wrong
bruh just slap some source def weakening on hit like Sunder or other stackable debuffs and go to town, how are you even having issues with the second easiest fight in this event?
Just slap RS2 Liza or Kami in there and OD combo with Kihachi for three rounds or something
>>
>>1418900
What fucking rules? It takes a few turns for her damage to ramp up and the deal is deleted 2 turns in.
>>
>>1418904
man you're using kihachi in a comp and formation that completely neuters her and you're blaming it on the game
Alv is a joke, the first phase is a complete paper tiger that is fully reliant on her hitting you when you can stack multiple evasion buffs on every round, for every single buff layer she can stack you can immediately cleanse and debuff her to the ground and she can't do anything about it.
She's only vaguely dangerous in phase 2 but if you have Kihachi or Hippo she literally can't live long enough to actually get there because you can stack ungodly damage with 32 multihits that can benefit from stacking things like Sunder for every hit, of fucking course if you run something stupid like a Kihachi comp with a formation you have zero business running and completely random support you're gonna have trouble, but that's on you
>>
File: fire.jpg (22 KB, 888x160)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
i can confirm that hippo is good
>>
This was kind of a large jump in difficulty compared to Water Dragon and Magnate. Is she Romancing difficulty in the book as well? Had to pray I didnt get hit with status in first 2 rounds
>>
>>1418988
the book version is a lot easier
>>
>>1418957
Yeah, she's great
>>
>>1418988
Thanks for reminding me I can go bop stage 20 of this boss for 2k jewels! I WILL get Mama!
>>
>get the 2k
>finally get an SS style
>this pops out
Brehs...Human Male is my homie, but I got this style on release years ago. 47 pulls to go, 8 days left on the banner. Things are getting dicey. Still only got Thorpe.
>>
Hmmm, Sirius and Touji banners as per the datamine.
Another week to save up for jewels, thank god.
>>
>>1419570
what's a sirius
>>
>>1419570
Thank God indeed, I still have no jewels and am tossing everything I got at Mama.
>>
>back to back singles (Jo is a dupe)
Oh come ON! I hate that gachas that aren't filled with worthless offbanners are paywalled, I would've swept the banner by now.
>last pull I could make had nothing signifying I'd get an SS
>Thorpe dupe pops out
Wake me up from this nightmare.
>>
>>1419580
Sirius was one of the MCs of Emperors SaGa, together with Sothis, the next banners are all the MCs of Emperors SaGa past Selma and the Silver Emperor.
>>
>>1419592
>Wake me up from this nightmare.
Sorry anon you will sleep eternally.
>>
>>1419570
>the true femboy emperor enters
>>
>rolling for vassault
>get hilda dupes instead
>>
Before Adjustment:
>[When landing an attack with an Attack type skill/spell*]
Savage Slash+ will be activated.
(Activates using skill Rank 1).
*Skills/Spells activated by Abilities and Skill/Spell Counterattacks are not included.
>[At the end of every 5 turns counting from the start of battle]
Restores the use limit of Cry of Valor by 1 (Number of uses will not exceed the use limit at start of battle).
Recovers own BP (+3).

After Adjustment:
>[When landing an attack with an Attack type skill/spell*]
Savage Slash+ will be activated.
(Activates using skill Rank 1).
*Skills/Spells activated by Abilities and Skill/Spell Counterattacks are not included.
>*If a counterattack is activated by the defensive counter stance of Militant Slash or Militant Slash+, the attack is also included.

Initially Thorpe was supposed to counter only once after being attacked, but for some reason he would counter twice instead. So they just made it a part of his kit now.
>>
>>1420550
Nice, I was hoping it was gonna work like that. Makes me feel a bit less bad for being trolled so hard on his banner.
>>
>>1419570
Do the buffs change anything?
>>
is gun guy really supposed to look like offbrand human m
>>
>>1420908
Sirius is even better now, he's pretty pullworthy actually if you want a party support+counter tank, he's probably better than Julian outside of the lower damage.
Maka is more stable in her DPS routines due to her chase being upped from 37% to 50%.
Touji has more consistent BP cycling now iirc.

Pretty decent banners, Sinon and Pamela are still pretty mid though, but Sirius, Touji and Sothis are worth it, Sothis is also still an amazing farmer that doubles as solid Dark/Slash DPS on Saruin comps.
>>
File: ms.jpg (421 KB, 1013x1800)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
>40 for each
gem drought cant stop me
>>
>>1420940
You're killin' me bro. The drought's got me at a constant state of zero jewels, every 300 goes toward Mama. At 12.6k medals now, so just under 30 more pulls to hit pity. Still haven't gotten Paulus either so I'll likely have to skip him entirely when I pity Mama.
That said, congrats though. Nice to see not everyone's getting fucked over constantly.
>>
>Five Sirius walking around in my Vanguard
Bussy strong
>>1420910
He's the closest you'll ever get to a canon MC for SaGa 2.
>>
Well it was worth a shot on Romancing. Incinerate instakilled Sirius and it was all downhill from there. Thank you, Ki
With that said, the new banners are pretty good. I dont regret the jewels
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, what an absolute goddamn nightmare. There's no way we're getting 6000 free jewels in the next 3 days because spiral always resets at the worst time for me, so I had to use the $25 gift card a friend gave me as a late Christmas gift and buy the last two ten pulls to pity Matriarch. Ichi-P wins again, now he can buy himself a fancy new coffee.
To add even more salt in the wound, those two paid only ten pulls with guaranteed no off banners? I actually did get a single SS style: my third fucking Thorpe. Goodbye Paulus, you must be left behind. Once I grind up Mama's buff overnight, I'll finally be able to play the game again for the first time in 12 days. Back down to zero, time to save for the prefecture collab around the corner.
>>
>>1421875
>Back down to zero, time to save for the prefecture collab around the corner.
where you get to repeat the experience
>>
File: glory fights done.jpg (1.1 MB, 1800x1600)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Mama gaming! I couldn't have done it without her. Gonna tackle Galatea tomorrow.
>>1421884
Yup, it's a horrible cycle that could be broken by good luck, but, well, good luck with that. Can't remember the last time I had 45k.
>>
Does anyone know what value of element defense I need to 'resist' an attack? Is it just any positive value?
>>
>>1422335
+35
>>
Mama's rampage continues.
I wonder if I could even beat Firebringer with her. I have never, ever found a comp I could copy for Firebringer. The closest I've come is a clear I saw on the day Mama came out, with Anya, Orlette, Mama, Hippolyta and Shirei in Seer's Focus EX. Unfortunately, that clear relies on Paean of Heartthrob inherited from Valentine's Mama which I don't have, and the guy says without it you'd need to add an extra INT debuffer to replace Matriarch. But without the host of other things Mama brings, I'd likely be fucked. Still gonna give it a try though.
>>
>Dual Whirlwind+
>Copycat: Dual Whirlwind+
>Ardent Steel Blade
Nevermind, gonna put Firebringer back on the shelf until the next book. Hope I can beat him before anniversary in June.
>>
File: 1701517281575318.jpg (161 KB, 723x700)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>1422493
Based cometpants
>>
>>1422498
Every time I face him, I can't get Form 2's theme out of my head for hours afterward. It's such a banger.
>>
File: 200.png (1.43 MB, 675x1200)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
was procrastinating spiral raised swift enough to barely pull this off with sinon
>>
>>1422530
Nice, that bird's a jerk.
>>
Seems like JP is also getting a new Seven Heroes banner, shocker
>>
>>1422909
zzz
>>
File: 1706211370808783.png (120 KB, 250x250)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>1422909
>Another 90K minimum down the drain for me
Saw it coming with the onslaught of Stage banners, but still
>>
File: 7 Heroes.png (1.48 MB, 704x822)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>1422909
On the plus side, the banner is 7% with no off banners.
Jo and Bertrand are next week banners there.
>>
File: 1695101375617162.jpg (204 KB, 2048x878)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
I've played this shit for years but I've lost interest almost completely once we started with the whole "catching up to JP" thing.
>ridiculous banner speed combined with jewel droughts, we've had three fucking overlapping banners with no jewels being given to speak
>ridiculous power creep where the shit you pulled is irrelevant a couple months in
>ridiculously overtuned, retarded "content" based around dispels, statuses and over the top damage spam, every fight is the same and even with the most ideal meta team you mostly rely on RNG
I can barely bring myself to log in anymore.
>>
>>1423068
>On the plus side, the banner is 7% with no off banners.
just means you'll get 20 copies of one of the heroes
>>
Yep, seven heroes are next, here's hoping I can snag at least Gerard without going bankrupt again
>>
>>1423082
How are they prebuffs?
>>
>>1423083
We have no info on the next two banners.
But if you or anyone else want a tl:dr; on how they were in JP
>Gerard
A more defensive Mama without the party heal, focuses on stacking defensive buffs and has a set of random ST ATK/DEF enhancements.
>Wagnas
OD battery/support, stack his skill 2 until round 4 to give enormous ATK/DEF enhancements and OD charge on OD.
>Noel
Has Edel's (EDEL DOKO!?) skill 2 that lets him charge OD to 100% in one round, follows up with a lot of chases on OD, simple and effective Slash/Heat DPS, doubles as a competent party healer if you inherit the skill 3 from his previous style.
>Subier
Basically Hyppolita but for Cold/Pierce, OD DPS that works on passive stacking, kinda redundant on the Cold side if you have Kihachi, redundant on the pierce side if you have Swift, but a solid alternative to both if you missed them, Subier's only true weakness compared to Kihachi and Swift is that he can't abuse Sunder stacks as much as those two since he spams big single hit SSS nukes instead of multihits, but he also gets a large Pierce+Cold ATK enhancement with each nuke so the difference isn't as big as you'd think.
>Dantarg
Amazing Farmer for Heat/Pierce/Blunt, a must if you have missed people like the dragon loli or Tomoe.
>Bokuohn
A pretty solid INT/AGI debuffer for the modern meta, nothing else.
>Roc
She's basically the previous Roc with a reverse Jo gimmick, but she types in shortswords instead of staves.
Her reverse Jo gimmick being that whenever your party attacks the enemy you stack small ATK enhancements, which is very strong, especially with multihitters like Kihachi/Swift
>Kujinshi
He debuffs EVERYTHING with his S3 but at the cost of 10% of your party's health (which sucks) on top of following up with a guaranteed Psycho Noise+ for more WIL+INT debuffs.
On top of his health drain inheritances he has Cometpants' 37% full evasion passive AND another 25% chance of single deflection which means he can be actually super hard to kill.
>>
>Seven Heroes in global too
Phew, I caught a break and can save a bit before Creator and Apollo. I'm sure these styles are all quite strong and useful, but I'm poor as fuck and must skip.
>>
Haha, time for ye olde buffs
>Gerard
-Passive 2 is given the following:
-Passive party dmg increased from 10% > 15%
-Additionally grants party 25% mitigation
-S1's Gleaming Slash+* has additional Sun element (already existed)
>The absolute state of Wagnas
No changes
>Noel
-Passive 1 is given the following:
-Additionally grants self Battle Surge (1x/2T)* when an ally is attacked
-Additionally grants party 15% Attack Boost (2T) when attacked
-Additionally grants party 15% STR when attacked
-Passive 2 now additionally grants self 25% OD at Turn End
>Subier
-Additionally increases party's All Stats by 20% when activating an OD attack
-Additionally grants party 10% Attack Boost (1T) when activating an OD attack
-The Over Enhance buff (Permanent) now affects party instead of only Self
-In addition, the dmg buff is increased from 30% > 50%
-In addition, the max limit is decreased from 4x > 3x
>Let's all point and laugh at Rocbouquet
No changes
>Let's all point and laugh at Dantarg
No changes
>Kujinshi
-Passive 1 now additionally grants self Damage Block (1x/1T)
-Passive 2's self Heat Up (Permanent) is increased from 20% > 30%
-In addition, the max limit is increased from 3x > 4x
>Bokuohn
-Additionally chases with S1 when landing an Attack skill/spell
-Additionally has a 50% chance to chase with S3 when landing an Attack skill/spell
>>
>>1423079
>I can barely bring myself to log in anymore.
Well tbf, that's what the game's boiled down to for most players with the advent offline farming. Log in, collect your shit, send the offline crew back out, come back the next day.
Though yeah, it seems like they don't understand how to handle the speed up in global when it couldn't be simpler. If you want to close the gap with JP, all you have to do is double the pace of releasing content and banners AND double the jewel handouts for a certain period of time until the gap reaches the desired size.
Unfortunately, they forgot about the jewel part so we're stuck in this drought where unless you're a whale or luckgod you'll be forced to watch around 90% of the styles and characters pass you by, which makes difficult content harder to do, and those two things compound to make people feel the way you are right now, where you can barely engage with both the gacha and the challenging content leaving the gameplay as a login/logout offline grinding loop that ultimately serves little to no purpose.
>>1423337
Oh wow, those are some nice buffs for those who got them. No jewels though, so forced to skip just like the last set of double banners.
>>
>>1423337
Fuck me, Gerard is stupid good
You can also inherit Still Blade Light for a party heal from one of his older styles
Well there goes my jewels.. again
>>
Which club-wielding character is Saigo Clansman?
>>
>>1423423
eirik
>>
>>1423337
>>Let's all point and laugh at Dantarg
TBF he doesn't need any changes since he is still a great farmer
>>
>>1423627
I have all his current styles and I've never used him, same for Alloces.
I wish those boys were relevant.
>>
>>1423627
He doesn't, but chances are most people got the lolis or Tomoe already so why pull for him?
With the current JP banner for the Seven I'm kind of reconsidering how useful some of these styles can be.

Wagnas, Subier and maybe Noel can give something to their future styles to make them even better, but everyone else has nothing useful in terms of inheritance.
Dantarg suffers a lot from this especially since he goes back to his boss DPS archetype and this farming style has absolutely nothing he can give to his next style, the next Kujinshi is pretty much this style again but with actual batshit insane debuff+buff stacking even if he's not anywhere as hard to kill as this one, future Bokuohn and Roc also gain absolutely nothing from these styles, Roc goes back to her Staff typing though so I guess she's still kinda worth pullling for Remembrance? Not really sure on this one.

Overall, Gerard, Wagnas, Noel, Subier and Roc are good, Dantarg is situational, depends entirely on whether you got the lolis/Tomoe or not, Bokuohn is solid but can be skipped if you have somebody like the latest City thief or Fuyou.
Kujinshi is also weird because while he's stupidly hard to kill his debuffing is kinda risky to use and at the same time he's not a chase nuker so he can't compete with Judy, Sothis or Roc when it comes to Dark DPS, he's kind of a weird Cometpants with no party support but INT/WIL debuffing instead of STR/INT, he can downright ignore a lot of damage but at the same time he can't put in much DPS on his own and his debuffing routine while theoretically pretty strong also comes with a caveat that is not at all fun to play around, and despite his amazing survivability he can't even play as an actual tank because he has auto-stealth passives, the next Kujinshi is basically this style but done ridiculously well and is unironically one of the top pulls of the current JP banner, which is something considering it's overall a crazy good banner as a whole.
>>
>>1423536
Wow. Forgot he was even in the game.
>>
We get the hot version of Queen? Nice.
>>
>>1423340
I wish they just made the game like that Dissidia mobile game. Generous enough that you can pull on anything you want but also having difficult content that wasn't as braindead as this game. Can't see myself playing this for long since the game continues to go down the wrong direction further and further.
>>
File: V.png (10 KB, 194x259)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>1423340
>1423863
>saying a FF mobile game wasn't braindead
Played all of them, they're as bad as this one in terms of content design brainrot taking over.

>I've played this shit for years but I've lost interest
>There is no challenging content at all
>I wished they made gachas difficult
The gacha industry has been built for and on top of casuals. Anyone who played the nippon server would realize Akatsuki cares more about the casuals than the hardcore grindfags who put macros day 1 and gatekept any other people who didn't get to new player level cap every update.

Even the new glorious nippon update puts SaGa game links on the playetore. Go play an actual console game. Spare yourselves from the hell that is gacha and actually go buy SaGa Emerald to actually support the franchise.
>>
>>1423852
You talking about Dread Queen? Is she getting a new style on JP or something? They do seem to be on a RS2 kick.
>>
New record when? All stages are 99, all 80+ characters I use and/or like are stat capped, and I'm almost out of spells to get to rank 99, I'm leveling ones I don't even use now. I don't even macro anymore, this is just from offline farming that anyone can do.
>>
Should I chase for Sirius? He looks good but and I might just get him and go into saving mode until Apollo and Kami comes since he's apparently a Julian replacement if you where unlucky
>>
>>1424015
If you don't have Julian then yeah, go for him. If you do have Julian, well, it all depends on how many jewels you have to spare. Have a lot? Sure, the kid's good. Have Jules and am poor like me? Skip.
>>
It's kinda crazy to me that people are actively asking for gacha games to get them glued to their phones, go pay for an actual videogame if you want something serious rather than a minor FTP timewaster with fanservice for your downtime inbetween work, hell you got actual SaGa games available for your phones too so it's not like you have an excuse if you want more of this stuff.
This fucking game is just a glorified ad for the main games.
>>1424015
Sirius is pretty great but with the way things are going in GL I'd suggest you to wait until we know what the next banners are, just to be sure.
If you do not have Julian and need a support tank Sirius is excellent, maybe even better depending on the context, but we have no idea what's coming next.
>>
Shoot, the latest StrumikGOD is the only axe that can buff break, right?
>>
Wait, I'm dumb. I can inherit from Hardy.
>>
Damn Roc breaking the game
>>
File: wr.png (1.55 MB, 675x1200)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>no ss for 6 tens
>switch to roc do a ten
>nothing
>go back no ss until 10th ten
>wagnas
>12th
>wagnas
>15th
>noel
>okay since that was nightmarish certainly ill get lucky on roc banner
nailed it
kinda sad cause i wanted all 4 but guess ill have to pick gerard
>>
Whoa, what was the bug with Bokohn that was worth 1000 jewels? Did they accidentally make this style actually good?
>>
>>1424957
when he attacked after using s2 he would spam s1 followup until the enemy died wish i was quick enough to take advantage rip
>>
>>1424966
Oh wow. Yeah, that would've been nice to clear some fights with.
>>
File: 1691748575362895.jpg (114 KB, 1000x1100)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>JP Bokuohn breaks the game through absurd DEF stacking
>GL Bokuohn breaks the game literally by not letting bosses get a turn
My FUARKING hero GODkuohn dominating with WITS and STRATEGY
>>
This bug was a real bitch to squash. Took me a couple hours to get a run where she didn't triple aoe me at the worst possible time. Would've been way easier if I had Liz and/or Paulus.
>>
File: 1704445310259587.jpg (1 MB, 1080x2408)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
RS2 Gang & Sirius pulling through with the power of Cosmo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu533OKYHyc
With the GL buffs Gerard (Forma de Gold Saint) sure does some pretty heavy lifting, Kujinshi's absurd too, he's harder to kill than Cometpants and at full Heat stacks his damage is also surprisingly passable even while not hitting weaknesses.
>>
>>1425218
Nicely done, and thanks for posting my favourite anime OP.
>>
>>1425193
yeah liz made it a cakewalk
>>
>35k
>grabbed Sirius, Maka, Roc & Bokh

I'm having a luck streak that is making my blood pressure go up I need trash banners NOW
>>
>>1425298
Speaking of banners, with this set of 7 Heroes double banners, we've reached the end of the current banner batch and are heading back into unknown territory. Anyone have any guesses for what's next? My guess is either the next Saga Prefecture collab (because it's next in the JP schedule) or the Halloween banners (because the weapons from that have been in the game for a couple major updates now). The four skipped banners continue to languish in the void.
>>
>>1425446
gonna guess halloween too. those 4 skipped banners were erased from the timeline
>>
>>1425446
Seeing how Spiral is going into maintenance for the next batch of welfares we're probably going to get the Prefecture banners next, either that or they'll fill the rest of the month with some of the skipped banners (lmao) or make some future banner time travel.
Anything can happen.
>>
>>1425478
>those 4 skipped banners were erased from the timeline
No, but then I'll never get Ronin! They should just put those 12 styles into the viewer's medal exchange at this point, they're about as useful as Paul.
Speaking of Ronin, I was surprised when I first found out he's GBSaGa because I couldn't place him. Who is he supposed to be? He's gotta be from Edo World in SaGa 2, it's the only place he'd fit. But he's not the Magnate because he doesn't look like a demon lord, and he's not the Shogun because he doesn't look like a faggy clown, and he's not Ichigoya because he's not a soldier dude with a gun in uniform. Is he the Magnate before he transforms?
>>
>>1425506
Can't believe you forgot about your homie
https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Taro_(Legend_II)
>>
>>1425508
What the fuck? Hana's the only temporary party member I remember from Edo World. It's like Taro's memory was erased from my mind entirely. Well, early onset Alzheimer's runs in my family, maybe he was just the first victim of it. Damn, we better get him in global.
>>
WILL THIS KILL?
>>
Ladies and gentlemen, we got him
Dark loli had 2 black dimensions in that OD combo, sealing the deal
Holy shit, the amount of RNG that went into handling his status effects after the galactic rifts. I was banking on Roc chasing with Lightning after an OD normal attack each time.
>>
File: 1691026243555194.webm (72 KB, 332x714)
72 KB
72 KB WEBM
>>1425582
>>
>>1425582
Based
>>
>>1425582
Nicely done! Love seeing Gerard at work, wish I could get him myself. I'm missing a whopping four of the styles you used, so I'm waiting for my own dream team to come together.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (611 KB, 596x375)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>New JP banner
I can fix her
>>
File: need to breed.jpg (68 KB, 1024x576)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>1426375
oh fug
GIB!
>>
File: 1680934484357313.png (127 KB, 239x438)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>1426375
>Tags: Corruption, Mindbreak, Female: Sister, Female Protagonist, Yandere
Finally, a Jo style even I can't refuse to pull
>>
>>1426375
is this an actual costume from the play
>>
>>1426375
MUH
So is this what happened to Jo when she got timewarped to the past?
>>
>>1426520
One of her attacks should just be summoning RQ to beat people up
>>
File: kekfast in bed.jpg (35 KB, 200x200)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1426588
LMAO
>>
>>1426375
>dread dyke
>saga's lightning (2)
>anime trope kid
yay, another atrocity of a banner
>>
File: Spoiler Image (404 KB, 640x940)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
My wife is so pretty
>>
>>1426792
We know, Genryuu
>>
>>1426375
thanks doc
>>
Weeeeell, prefecture banners are next
>>
File: LOUD SWEATING.png (472 KB, 857x472)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>1427520
The most likely outcome came true, so I can't be surprised, but it's still got me sweating bullets. There's only been 15k jewels handed out since Mama's banner ended 'cause that's how many I have, and instead of spiral jewels greeting me today after 30 days, we're just getting a big ol' POOL'S CLOSED sign. I'm so parched bros...

At least Creator's banner isn't coming with the first banner in a double set, so I have a tiny bit more time to save for him. Skipping the 6th Byunei style in a row (her 8th SS style so far) plus the very meta and cute Tatyana at a time where my clubs are struggling to do damage hurts, but it's the price I gotta pay for my faves. I wish you luck bros.
>>
>>1427520
Gems please.
>>
>>1426375
>more powercreep
yawn
>>
>>1427520
kek, they all got buffed too. Tatyana was already a must pull for many people as the best blunt damage in the game and now she does even more damage and takes less damage too. Byunei's main gimmick ramps up faster and Charl can OD every other turn now.
Why must there be all these good banners and not enough jewels to pity even one?
>>
>>1427520
Yay, Hardy soon
>>1427840
Our income this month is so fucking low
>>
File: 1698323102852703.jpg (51 KB, 750x540)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>1427840
Shame I have literally zero jewels in the bank.
Oh well, we're going to get a prefecture raid iirc so that will be some 10K-ish for everyone, but I'm still not going to spend them on any of these banners when we're going to get the Emerald Beyond launch banners next month and the RS2 onslaught is creeping forward.
>>
gonna reach 90k soon probably will save for the hottest girls from emerald
>>
Between reading up on how insanely OP Tatyana is and some JPfag's write-up on the upcoming meta banners to watch out for between now and the 7 Heroes banner JP just got, I'm reaching a tipping point between meta and faves. There's just not even jewels to pull for both and after suffering through a brutal club remembrance fight yesterday, I think I'm gonna try for the loli. That's not the only reason, pulling for remembrance is a meme, but it's just another straw on the camel's back. It took JP six full months to release a stronger dps than this Tatyana, the new Real Queen Jo, none of the damage dealers released after her could even touch her. I saw a calc the other day showing Tatyana's damage vs blunt weak as literally double Summer Liam's and she's gonna be even stronger on global with her damage buffs.
Man, I wish my faves were on meta banners and meta styles were on my fave banners, but going forward from here, they're almost 100% separated.
>>1428241
Lucky, you going for the blonde cowgirl? She'd be my pick for hottest from what I've seen.
>>
>>1428674
cowgirl or the witch i guess it depends on the art when they release also they could do the diva as a human or robot but id guess robot has more likelihood
>>
>>1428816
can't wait for magical girl macha
>>
>>1428674
The game's too casual for me to worry about all that shit, but I still don't have enough jewels to pull for favorites.
Emerald Beyond banner is probably going to be a double banner too, I doubt they'll fit all six characters in one of those special banners like the recent seven heroes' banner in JP, it will probably be
>Tsunanori (Longsword)
>Bonnie (MA)
>Diva N.5 (Gun)

>Ameya (Staff/Club)
>Formina (Gun)
>Siugnas (Longsword)
>>
>>1428816
>also they could do the diva as a human or robot but id guess robot has more likelihood
They're definitely gonna give her both forms as different styles eventually. It'll be like how the 7 Heroes get both human and monster styles and the 4 Sinistrals get their shadows and their true forms.
>>
>>1428915
Human form is probably going to be a welfare S for the time being, while the bot form will be the launch banner's SS
>>
>>1428822
Just be like me and have favorites that will only get 1 style every 2-3 years/never get another style.
>>
>reuniverse recycling content as of late, just making it le harder
>eclipse getting more jewish than ever
>emerald beyond is just an ugly soulless ssg rehash
>frontier 2 still mia
>new stage play is another boring rs2 wankfest
>art community is fucking dead
saga has been super shit these recent years it's unbelievable
>>
Okay this is, like the 3rd 300 in 7 days. Please don't tell me my luck is already used up before the Saga prefecture collab

on a side note, I can safely say that if you see a rainbowy outline of the roulette before it shows up, you'll definitely get the 300
>>
>>1429134
>Please don't tell me my luck is already used up
Anon...
>>
>>1425061
>>GL Bokuohn breaks the game literally by not letting bosses get a turn
is it still there?
>>
REMINDER~!!
All those 3x potions expire in 15 min! Use them all if you still have them!
>>
File: sexo.png (1.86 MB, 675x1200)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
saw a new club and went temporarily insane got both gals in 40
>>
>>1429035
gb ds remakes when
>>1429224
no it got fixed after a couple hours
>>
>>1429234
God damn it I forgot about those, oh well.
>>
FUCK
THE FUCKING
DESIRE SENSOR
AND FUCK OFFBANNERS TOO!
I got Byunei, then a worthless Stage Virgil dupe, then a worthless old Forneus dupe, then Charl, then a worthless scrumguard Gustave dupe.
No Tatyana, the only reason I was even pulling. Now with my 20k gone, I gotta wait for jewels and pray we get enough over the next couple weeks to finish the pity. The Creator+Apollo dream was dead but lets be real, I was never gonna have 90k to get them. I'll have to pity Tatyana and only get my faves with free select tickets and bottomless pities in June and December from now on.
>>
>3000 jewels replaced with 3000 celestial crystals in the missions again
Gettin' real tired of this shit.
>>
>>1427520
Anything noteworthy in the other prefecture banners?
>>1429365
You were punished for not prioritizing your faves
>>
>>1428674
>new real queen jo
if you even played JP you would realize that she does shit none against the current superboss. she is trash and going to get powercrept by next boss
hype shitters completely overlooked that Real Queen is the real meta pick because her debuffs bypass boss turn debuff wipe
>>
>>1429035
agreed
Square really putting it in completely raw for saga but what else is new when the only thing they care about is Final Fantasy
>>
CAN THOSE FUCKERS STOP SPAMMING AND OVERLAPPING BANNERS LIKE THEY'VE GOT DIARRHEA?
>>1429388
ALSO THIS

WE USED TO BE ABLE TO PULL MOST OF SHIT BEFORE THIS "CATCH UP WITH JP" BULLSHIT

FUCK JAPAN
>>
>>1429388
This game cant die soon enough man
>>
>>1429479
good, real queen laying the beat down on the clown family jobbers again
>>
Feelin' bored Chang?
>>
>>1429589
not even the genshit cuck you are talking about but sure
feeling bored because this gotcha is actually getting boring
>>
Kinda glad I skipped gerard with how this byunei banner turned out. All of the styles in there seem pretty good.
>>
So whats their plan with closing the gap between JP and GL again? We're still 6 months behind and we're kinda back on rails. No crazy banner skips or mix ups in a bit
>>
>>1429455
>You were punished for not prioritizing your faves
But I almost always have to pity my faves. Pulling for my faves is consistently the most punishing route of all.
>>1429479
>>1429568
Nice, love me bug
>>1430127
They want to bring the gap from six months behind to three months behind and then keep it there. It is kind of nuts, yeah, that we're still like six months behind even at this lightning speed. They'd have to be dumping 4 banners every single week for a while to actually do what they said they intend to do and that's laughable.
>>
>>1430127
>>1430202
Those fucking morons are doing this shit while not giving the pulls we need for it.
Way to kill the game.
>>
when is the creator's banner?
>>
>>1430595
Next week most likely
>>
>>1430602
okay maybe i'll hold off the romancing saga 2 banner
>>
>>1429035
>rs2 wankfest
Is RS2 the favored child or is just mainly the Seven Heroes?
>>
>>1431928
A bit of both
Lots of oldheads see it as the peak of the series, or at least one of the peaks, and the Seven Heroes are just popular enough on their own, more than ever before due to the stage plays
>>
>Mukchar at last
>Charl dupe
Fucking hell. I'm at 9500 medals, still no buff loli.
>>
>>1431928
game is considered "uncle" pandering simulator to most japs so it isnt a big surprise they pander to the oldest games more. the time the jp community was most mad was either when they did not add alkaiser to the saga frontier remastered release campaign or when they released another polka and liz during the first gbsaga release banners
>>
Yes, the 1000 login bonus jewels came through! Exactly 100 pulls for the best and strongest loli. I have 68 (sixty-eight) jewels left, not even sure how it's a strange number like that.
>>
File: 1687373194269310.png (187 KB, 400x509)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>Sigfrei, Dior and fucking Michelle
I can finally fist everything with Michelle in this game too
>>
How to do records Galatea?
>>
>>1434492
congrats anon you survived this ground
>>
>>1435064
Thanks! This means I'll have the conquest 5k and the spiral 5k for the next one...gonna need a fair bit more luck.
>>1435017
I beat it with Matriarch, Summer Anya, Princess White Rose, Jo and Esper Gal in Mystic Line formation. Only one attack is direct I think (Stomp), so indirect damage reduction helps a lot.
>>
>>1435079
I'm getting statused and instakilled in mystic line even with Ki. There's also too much damage going on somehow.
I'm not sure what am I supposed to do in here.
>>
>>1434985
>Dion's finally playable after showing up in that cutscene in Arthur's first event
>he's axe just like I was hoping he'd be
YES!
YES!
>>
>>1435098
The fight was designed around Matriarch because it's one of the few bosses that doesn't remove your party's buffs, meaning you're intended to buff your squad an obscene amount (notice how my team has 3 buffers including Mama herself) to try and kill the boss before turn 10 or 15 rolls around and Galatea gets a huge blunt damage buff and starts wrecking shit.
>There's also too much damage going on somehow.
Who are you using? How many layers of defense are you packing? Are you gearing to resist the elements Galatea uses (almost entirely blunt and shadow, but a tiny bit of slash and heat too).
>>
>>1435098
Oh yeah, just remembered something about the status ailments: there's some RNG in the first 2 turns that could get you affected even if you're buffing. If Galatea uses Lullaby or whatever its aoe sleep move is on turn 1 or 2 and you fall asleep, just reset 'til it doesn't. By turn 3 your buffs should be high enough to carry you through the rest of the fight.
>>
Damn, was hoping Creator and Apollo banners would be spaced out instead of a simultaneous drop.
>>
File: a cute.png (1.68 MB, 675x1200)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
only got her for now she seems usable
good luck
>>
>>1435507
Got squidface 3 times and Natalie twice. Hope to get deliverybro next month.
>>
I'm getting lucky in all the wrong places.
>>
File: 14630728319752.jpg (162 KB, 1024x992)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>1435653
hope you didnt use up all your luck there
>>
Liking the buffs they gave everyone, other than Creator who got nothing. Not that he needs anything to do his job, really. Much as it pains me, I might even skip this Creator and try for Apollo first. Feels like there isn't much of a place for a row/column farmer in the era of free quests.
>>
My bad, Creator got some stat increases so he can keep on top of the highest INT in the game, as is tradition. Now I'm kind of torn after looking at both banners again. Apollo seems more interesting and useful to me over Creator, but his bannermates aren't anything I'd be excited to get, while the whole Creator banner is pretty good.
Both banners are likely an easy skip for most players though, I think the next banner that made a big, long-lasting splash in JP was the RS3 one with Monika and after that it's the 5th anniversary banners.
>>
Fug, why do offbanners have to exist? Thought I might've got a miracle, but it was just a worthless Taria dupe from years ago. There goes all my jewels, at least the new book can help me get a few more pulls for Apollo, I didn't expect it to drop tonight.
>>
Got what I wanted in two tens. Yeah, this Creator isn't exactly the best of the bunch, but...look at him! He's on a bike!
>>
>>1437577
Damn, lucky! Congrats dude.
>>
File: 1700480593089159.gif (1.89 MB, 600x333)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
>Sprites for EB MCs are already datamined from the JP update
o lawd
dey comin
>>
>>1437587
Real shit
>>
>>1435507
why does her sprite have shoes
>>
File: 1692328374678089.jpg (1.57 MB, 2000x2990)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>1437851
Because it's based on her ingame sprite for SNES RS1 rather than her original artwork.
>>
>>1438113
Do you have the rest of that artbook?
>>
Trolled by Candy.
If anyone wants the answers to the riddles of the new record, you should be able to find them here:
https://gamerch-com.translate.goog/saga-reuniverse/entry/800224?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en#outline__%E7%BE%8E%E6%99%AF%E3%81%AE%E8%A8%98%E9%8C%B2%E3%81%AE%E8%AC%8E%E8%A7%A3%E3%81%8D%E3%81%A8%E7%AD%94%E3%81%88
Looks like there's far fewer stages with hidden stuff this time around.
>>
>>1438221
The panda had scans for ages
https://exhentai.org/g/192304/cb1e0e5d9f/
>>
>>1438235
Nice, thanks!
>>
Anyone here beat floor 240 yet? I've seen several clears but so far I'm always missing at least 2 of the styles used no matter what combination of characters make up a successful squad.
>>
Noooooo!
It's just like the Tatyana banner. I go in looking for just one style, and I get everything but it, plus offbanners. The desire sensor in this game is so finely tuned.
>>
File: 1462902435430.png (141 KB, 693x504)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>1438650
>desire sensor in this game is so finely tuned
yepp i usually roll for every creator but i dont particularly want him of the 3 this time hes the only one i got lel
>>
File: canned hate.jpg (14 KB, 250x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>1438794
Sorry about your Darius bro.
>Candy dupe from the 5k conquest jewels just now
RNG is laughing at me yet again
>>
File: 1693715480630114.png (179 KB, 500x358)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>Pulling on current banners when the Emerald Beyond banners are a couple of weeks away
>>
>>1439102
They're an easy skip for everyone who's not me, it's just how it always goes. I was never gonna have EB jewels anyway, there's no room in the schedule. It'll be cool if it's a simultaneous release, but I'm not so sure global's even gonna get them.
>>
>>1439102
Don't care about EB give me a new Mei Ling style
>>
>>1439285
Speaking of new styles, when's Darque gonna get one? I think his GLEX was the most recent and that was ages ago.
>>
>>1439285
Mei WHO?
Sorry pal, but this isn't 2hu, /jp/ is two blocks down
>>1439318
Darque got a lot of love in the first couple of years for a MS party member, so it might take a while for him to get something else, lately it seems like they're focusing on adding the characters that are still missing outside of anniversary events for certain games, latest banner was all new styles with Sig, Michelle and Merlose/Myron, the EB MCs are going to come out in barely a month too.
SF2 also didn't get anything for a while outside of a stray Labelle and loli Cody, which are bound to come out soon in GL too, so they might pull a SF2 banner in JP soon-ish.
>>
>>1437587
oh no
>>
>>1438342
Here's mine. Sorry DD2 came out and I was too busy focusing on that.
I had Candy inherit Meteor Kick for more damage on some turns and Charl spam birdsong on and off OD. Gerard did Gerard things and stacking Onslaught on Wagnas kept the ODs flowing. BP costs werent much of an issue thanks to Wagnas, Darius, and Candy's new S3 + OD.
>>
>>1440018
Shoot, I don't have that Wagnas, Gerard or Darius. Back to the drawing board. I'll probably try using one of the 2 Hippolyta clears I saw, but I don't have the exact teams for those so I'll see what I can cobble together.
>>
1k from the special login, 2k from the new Arsenal attack...we did it at last boys! The last 300 of that 3000 got me my boy, Apollo is complete and all the MAGI are mine! Looks like the Arsenal fight is all about using heat damage after turn 5, it's perfect for this Apollo. Still don't have Creator but I'm gonna try with what few jewels we get in the next week or so to see if I can pull of that miracle.
>>
File: 1700535100769446.jpg (82 KB, 700x525)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>Have around 8K gold pieces and 34 styles left to max
>Also sitting on 17K plat tickets and something like 8 SS tickets
>Can't bring myself to cap my remaining styles because plat Tiffon isn't out yet and I can't splurge on all those tickets to maybe get more plat dupes and save gold pieces
I shouldn't be so irritated by this but autism is one hell of a curse
>>
File: 1583895478679.jpg (91 KB, 1070x768)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Goo'd vibes, Happy SaGa RS Healing Day!
>>
>Gustave is god tier
THE RETURN
>>
>>1440669
>go to jp wiki to check
>read first passive
excuse me what the fuck
>>
I know there's one anon here who's used Candy to great effect and I gotta tell ya, today I am a Candy believer. Tried tons of combinations of characters today (sucks not having Liz) but Candy was what made it all finally come together. I might even try the little furball against Firebringer.
>>
>>1440773
Room for one more in that club? I just got him on the 1st ten.
>>
>>1440907
Nice, enjoy your fluffy support!
>>
Hardy's banner next.
Guess next week it will be halloween and the week after that Labelle's banner, then it's the EB banners.
>>
>>1441003
anything interesting in the halloween banners?
>>
>>1441019
Hard to say without knowing GL changes
>Selma
Average Pierce/Blunt nuker with an SSSS chase, fairly okay but worse than any specialized nuker, can inflict Pierce+Blunt weakening though so she's not completely helpless.
>Butcher
Pretty mediocre universal DPS support, probably gonna get buffed since he's an Axe user, he's not bad but you'll find it hard to use him due to hyperspecialized styles or better jack of all trades
>Pale Nymph
INT/AGI debuffer similar to her previous style, grants INT//AGI debuff stacks whenever you hit an enemy, fairly okay but ultimately not noteworthy compared to her peers

>Cody
Kind of a weird mix of party support, ST nuking and STR debuffing, so in order:
>she can grant the whole party a Vampire Link style passive that gives a minimum heal+1BP to whoever attacks an enemy AND a random party member
>She can chase with Insight Needle+ (C power) and has a 50% coing toss for another chase with her Skill 3 (SSS) which debuffs STR/END (large)
>Whenever she lands an attack she buffs her LOV/CHA, which buffs her aforementioned healing passive
Overall she's not bad but pretty RNG-ish, potentially a potent party support+okay pierce DPS and STR debuffer, which is a neat package...but again, RNG is involved in the support part.
>Snowman
Basically Viktor but with Heat/Cold immunity, cover tank that also buffs party END/WIL whenever he gets hit, fairly mediocre even within his niche
>Alv
Big (girl)dick evasion/OD focus Slash DPS with a touch of support.
>Has a similar passive to Mama that gives a minimum party heal and universal stat buff (L), also gives party wide ATK enh(Large) and Def Enh(Medium)
>Can gain mad 1T Evasion+ATK enh(L) stacks through both passives and the fact that her 3 hit S3 can give one stack per hit AND she can use it twice on OD
Overall another tricky high risk high reward slash DPS with a pretty unique approach and potentially great performance if RNG assists you with evasion stacking.
>>
>tfw you don't even remember to log in daily anymore
They really killed the game with the whole "catching up to JP" bullshit.
>>
>>1438234
why does candy look as if he's holding a noose?
>>
>>1442322
You know why
>>
>>1440669
https://www.gematsu.com/2024/04/akitoshi-kawazu-on-saga-frontier-2-remastered-you-wont-be-disappointed-if-you-wait
>“However, this is not a remaster announcement, so please wait a little longer for that,” Kawazu said. “Honestly though, you won’t be disappointed if you wait, so you can rest assured. Please be patient.”
>rest assured
SF2 remaster pretty much confirmed now.
>>
Chang must be seething that the series nor this game is dead.
>>
>incoming EB demo tomorrow with a different MC for each platform
Nice
>>
>>1440669
THE REIGN OF STEEL NEVER ENDS!
Anima havers have been warned.
>>
phew, more jewels from the weekly campaign step, if all goes well I might even get to pity on both EB banners
>>
when does the savior of axe appear
>>
Huh. I never saw the full picture before, so I always thought Hardy was dressing as a bunnygirl.
>>
>>1443187
Depends on who you mean by that, when it comes to the JP timeline the Axe redemption arc started with Tambora, which is coming out soon-ish in GL if there's no hiccups along the way, but only cemented itself with Nemesis, past Tambora all Axe styles released to this day become actually good outside of Aisha still being mediocre.
When it comes to GL we have no real idea of how it will go down, partly because of GL buffs, partly because we still have four goddamn banners that they refuse to release for no apparent reason, one of which includes Armand which is in a very bad situation since he was effectively a beta version for Nemesis.

Honestly the Hardy and Aishaa buffs for the current banners weren't too bad either, so I can see Armand either being reworked or becoming a Beta++ version for Nemesis, but it's hard to say what will actually happen.
None of the EB MCs will use axes so you can write them out too, generally speaking your immediate future targets will be Tambora and Ellen, Black isn't too bad either but we'll need to see what GL does with him, past those there's Nemesis, Sif and Hawke all being good styles worth a pull...in theory, this is GL so JP meta only applies to a certain extent.
>>
>>1443204
Also I will add that currently, Nemesis in particular is basically a meta pick for the axe course of the upcoming new remembrance stage that will let you boost those weapons to SSS, Nemesis is also pretty great on her own so unless GL changes something it's definitely one style I'd keep an eye on.
>>
Wrong FUCKING Creator!
This is a literal 0.00701% chance. I won the bad luck lottery of all time.
>>
>>1443202
It should have been a bunny outfit
>>
damn this game is so niche i can't even find a place to buy a starter account
>>
>>1443435
Just reroll, every style thats older than 3 months has been powercrept into uselessness.
>>
Hardy in 1 10 pull. After back to back pities I finally have some luck.
Time to save my... no gems for EB.
>>
Yo Ichi-P, can we get 10k jewels in the mail to celebrate the demo release?
>>
>>1443204
>>1443208
watch for the nun, got it
>>1443551
you can have 3000
>>
>>1443551
Lol
Lmao even
But there might be the usual 3K when the game's actually out, maybe 5K this time around since it's a new mainline
>>
>>1443551
>tfw nips will rush the new banner just because of catchup
Another reason why this game is dead.
>>
>>1442697
scottish robots...
>>
>11 multi pulls
>not a single SS
>can't pity
>banner's expiring in an hour
I fucking hate this game more and more. Fuck this whole catching up with JP bullshit.
>>
>>1443736
yea i rage quit cause i fucked up on a swimsuit banner one time came back a year after for the anniversary
>>
any idea how i get the stamps for the stamp rally?
>>1443736
i've done 9 multi pulls and no Creator.
>>
>>1443856
https://gamerch-com.translate.goog/saga-reuniverse/entry/800365?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en
You can find all of their locations here. It's mostly just tapping on certain spots on certain stages, but one of them requires you to wear a piece of Haniwa equipment and clear any node on a certain stage and the other wants you to wear a piece of Takezaki gear, both can be purchased from the Romancing Shop if you're a newfriend.
>>
Still no Creator, but I got Darius and with his help, I was able to finally beat spiral floor 240.
>>
I gotta keep singing Darius' praises. I put him on my axe remembrance team and I cleared Wyvern 30, Wuhan 30 and Vampire Lady 30, all of which were impossible for me before.
I tried bringing him to Firebringer Romancing and I think he's my long-awaited answer. On the first try I got to FB's final health bar super easy, but then Kihachi got petrified just before she was gonna deal the killing blow. Esper Gal had died to an unfortunate Incinerate+ the turn before and I guess that lapse in WIL buffing with PWR to get her back on her feet plus not having EG's buff break on FB spelled my doom.
>>
>>1444195
Hardy is also pretty good, you can totally stop using Biwaman if you got him since he's a very efficient BP battery+ party support, the only thing Biwaman does better is giving you status defense through his S style inheritance.
>>
DARIUS IS MY BRO! And Candy too, they make a terrific team. I swapped out PWR for Byunei for more damage and defense, her extra small heals plus the ones from Darius were enough healing for the whole fight. Now I've got everything done except a few remembrance fights.
>>1444197
Hardy's my fave of the divine beasts, but I gotta pass on that banner. Still trying for Creator, it's not looking good and I can't reach pity but I'll try 'til the bitter end.
>>
>>1444255
I realized that pic makes it hard to tell, Firebringer is already dead and it's just the one Levateinn left alive, but it dies with Firebringer as soon as the combo ends regardless of its remaining health.
>>
How are you guys feeling the EB demo? Kinda eh on it so far but I do like the Ax Plant.
>>
>>1444288
I'm really liking it for the most part, pretty surprised by how big it is honestly, you get to see four worlds out of seventeen
>>
>>1444288
They did a pretty good job with the combo system + SSG timeline, and there are more weapon and character types than I expected. Kept me engaged, and Dolores is cute. Although the low-quality presentation will be a hard filter for most...
>>1444130
>>1444255
Good work on the clears! Candy and Darius seem to be a great duo after all
>>
>>1444288
fucked
just like this game
>devs releases new weapon restricted fights
>hp and damage so inflated some weapons cant clear
>devs release garbage bait while veterans fume over
if this is the braindead balance team behind this franchise then this franchise clearly does not know what their jobs are
>>
>>1444528
>I MUST CLEAR EVERYTHING DAY 1
Calm down, anon.
>>
>>1444288
I think spending money on a fully 3D Saga game is a huge mistake. They clearly don't have the budget to do 3D graphics justice, so the presentation heavily suffers for it.

They should really be looking at something like the recent Star Ocean 2 remake, which was fantastic and widely loved by many. That mix of 2D and 3D would do wonders for SaGa imo. Sadly I think EB is going to bomb incredibly hard.
>>
>>1444544
the problem is 2D pixel is getting much more expensive to make so the cheap 3D models are what you get.
people might blame Kawazu for this but the man is even less budget than shoestring. even a gacha isnt enough when the gacha dev needs to get a cut and Square probably demands a cut for their FF and DQ ventures
SaGa was never destined to go big and never will
>>
>>1444546
also adding on but reminder that SO and SaGa are entirely different audiences to boot so thinking some kind of 2DHD would even work is being way too optimistic since the thing that drives most people away isn't even the graphics but the gameplay
The only reason why SO2 remake was received better than 5 or 6 was because 2 was more of a complete experience even if all 3 were still pretty mid and uninspiring
>>
>>1444544
SO2R looks pretty bad though, sticking to the original PS1 sprite art and going for detailed 3D backgrounds wasn't that great, it's not that different from the budget 3D of EB, and in fact SO2R didn't exactly make waves either, it was only mildly well received because it's the most popular enty in the series and everything since 3 has been a disaster in one way or another.

What's fucked about EB isn't really the graphics themselves, those are fine, it's the asset recycling, when most of your playable characters have the same exact models as loads of generic NPCs, in a game where character design was always seen as a priority, it's a bad decision, I know kawazu's still working with shoestring budget because SE is a cesspit of idiots, but he too should know better than to go backwards on presentation so hard when you've already cut so many things people expect from RPGs, nerfing character design in a SaGa game is not good no matter how admittedly great the gameplay is, he's been making games for 40+ years so he knows he can't be too self-indulgent with this shit if he wants the games to sell.

I guess he just doesn't care anymore and wants to keep doing things his own way to the very end, which is admirable in a way but also ends up hurting the actual fanbase for the games in the process, SSG might have had bad graphics but the character design was there, EB has better graphics and way better gameplay but the character design isn't there, and most people around don't care about super complex campaigns or autistic depth in terms of gameplay, the game plays great but it's kind of annoying to play with characters that are generic asset flips, at that point just give me models that change with their equipment if you insist on making everyone use generic costume designs.
>>
>>1444372
>Good work on the clears! Candy and Darius seem to be a great duo after all
Thanks! They do indeed.
>>
File: so2r.png (178 KB, 347x477)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>1444624
>>1444549
>>1444546
What you're saying doesn't match up with reality.
>>
>>1444753
You might not know this but SaGa games have even less budget than even that game.
>>
>>1444753
This isn't really the thread for this discussion, but Steam isn't the end of all, the game had pretty low sales, it couldn't even break 60K on launch week in JP and the worldwide sales numbers are a big mystery with an estimated 20K on Steam in the first 10 days.
Was it a disaster like VP Elysium? Certainly not, but it was also not a success, which is why even the suits at Square didn't say anything about it, comparatively, something like SFR has a fraction of the reviews but we know it sold well by SE's own admission.
Also like>>1444769 said, SaGa still operates on super low self funding.
>>
>>1444753
>ratingposting unironically
this wasnt about ratings you mongoloid
go back to posting XVI sales charts in /ffg/, retard
>>
>>1444753
Man, I wished Square would even have enough care or money to give us Gemdrop or another developer firm to work with Kawazu.
>>
>>1444773
The more insulting part in all of this is that they're raking in so much money for this game and they still refuse to give the team any sort of budget.
When Ichikawa said everything they've been doing has been funded with some of the money they're getting from this game my already low opinion of SE dropped down even further.
>>
>>1444775
>raking in so much money
The problem is that Akatsuki takes like half or nearly half the portion because they're doing the labor. Then we have Square Enix taking like half or even three-quarters portion just for their ventures in other stupid shit like Final Fantasy VII Battle Royale part 2. Then we get thrown the table scraps for only remasters or Emerald SaGa.
That is the reality of SaGa. The suits would just can the series or make a Fire Emblem Awakening waifublob hail mary the instant Kawazu kicks.
The funniest thing is the Star Ocean fanboy thinks SO2 means the series is so back. That's your peak for the next decade or two because Square announced they are going to be funding AA even less just to make room for a bigger Final Fantasy hail mary.
>>
File: oops.png (209 KB, 332x339)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>1444753
lol
>>
File: 1692770572367184.jpg (64 KB, 1024x642)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>1444780
It really is a catch 22 isn't it?
We just can't get a break no matter what, as much as I'm liking it I don't see EB being a record breaking game in any way either even if the reception will be good as usual.
My only consolation is that we'll never have to suffer the humiliation of having these games being ripped from Kawazu's hands and raped beyond recognition like what they did to Front Mission or Parasite Eve.
I can only hope his last game will be given SOME budget at the very least, but with the sheer disrespect they keep showing I don't really have any hope.
>>
>>1444771
Take your meds, schizo.

>>1444773
SaGa is being mismanaged by both S-E *and* Kawazu. That is the grim reality.
>>
>>1444789
we were absolutely fucked in the first place. people think it being kawazu's fault dont even understand how bad it would be if square enix got their hands on the series
>>1444790
>steam ratings is reality
>no you wrong take meds now
actual retard doubling down
>>
>empirical data means nothing
>what matters is my personal opinion!
oh gee, i've really set the schizo off now.
>>
>>1444790
Kawazu's been taking some very wrong decisions with the direction of these games and has been way too self-indulgent on some things, but looking back I can't really blame him that much.
SF2 and Unlimited had great 2D art direction and barely anyone gave a shit, MS was a great game with passable 3D and everything "normal" people would want from an RPG and it still didn't sell much at all, TLR upped the presentation big time, was much more linear and not overly weird so the normalfags would not be too scared, but even without the SaGa name scaring people away and after getting out of X360 hell it didn't really sell well.
If I were him I'd also just give up and do whatever the fuck I wanted at that point, even if that meant being stuck in low budget hell, I do not like how he's cutting corners hard on the presentation and just not trying anymore on certain sides of the game design I know he's more than capable of delivering on, but looking back at the previous games I find it hard to blame him too much when nothing really worked.
>>
>>1444795
>empirical
>2000 people in north america means everything
octopath had four times the ratings with a higher reception so does that mean star ocean should become octopath traveler?
actual retard, please keep doubling down
>>
>>1444798
the root of the problem is the gameplay because normalfags dont want SaGa
they want chrono trigger or final fantasy vi or vii
the fuckwad who posted the steam ratings doesnt realize that this is the pinnacle of the direction of normie appealing just like how vii remake was just there to appeal to normies
guess we should all just appeal to normies and just streamline everything from gameplay and graphics oh wait people made fun of that with final fantasy XIII as a hallway simulator
we are fucked! fucked! lol
>>
>>1444789
>Front Mission
>Parasite Eve
It's even a miracle that Emerald Beyond or the remasters are even coming out with how Square has shown their willingness to throw non-selling series into the freezer. Especially with how Final Fantasy XV and XVI tanked the company hard with executive fumbles.
>>
>>1444801
>does that mean star ocean should become octopath traveler
You mean like SO2R did? SO2R takes after Octopath's influence though it achieves the "HD-2D" look via different methods.

You are too mentally ill and low IQ to be involved in this conversation.
>>
>>1444804
but saga gameplay isn't very deep at all. in fact, it is quite braindead. it just goes about things in unconventional manners for no real gain at all. you don't understand saga at all, do you?
>>
>>1444804
I think the bigger issue is that Kawazu's refusal to care about settling and investing on better visual styles is killing whatever chances it has to actually sell with people who are interested in what the games have to offer.
It's not a series for everyone but there is a larger audience in the niche that can get into it without needing to cater to normalfags, but it's just not getting that if Kawazu keeps greenlighting dumb shit like lazy pallete swaps for playable characters when it's the thing you're betting most of your first impressions on, doubly so when they read your game has no dungeons or cities and it's on phones too, that's killing the games before they even have a chance to walk, even more so when on top of all of this you drop Kobayashi because that also immediately alienates your longtime fans.
This is simply not a good strategy when most of your work in a whole decade has been (admittedly good) remasters and a low budget mainline that suffered from most of the same issues, great gameplay and music alone can only help you so far in finding success in this industry.
>>
>>1444811
i never said it was deep
im saying the only way for SaGa to sell in gameplay is to throw out everything that makes a SaGa a SaGa
theres the 2DHD fanatic talking above you talking about how graphics mean everything but lets be real in that none of the 2DHD remakes even got close to being as loved by normies as octopath traveler for reasons other than the graphics: it cut down everything unconventional
>>
>>1444815
OT1 was a massive fluke in the first place, OT2 sold less than half of OT1 and none of the other 2D-HD sold as much as OT1 either, most sold way waorse than OT2 too.
People who think 2D-HD is in itself a selling point when literally everyone and their mother complained about the absurd bandwagon of indieshit and Asano's other games that immediately followed OT1 and flooded the market is out of their goddamn mind, even more so for a series like SaGa who filters people regardless of graphics.
>>
>>1444812
>drop Kobayashi
wait is she completely gone
>>
>>1444817
meanwhile Sea of Stars ends up selling a lot just because it kept repeating the name chrono trigger multiple times
maybe we need a Sea of SaGas lol
>>
>>1444818
No, she's not retired or anything, but she wasn't called for this game, rumours say it was because of health issues on her side but we have no real info on why Kawazu chose Kuramochi+Sari as the lead artists for this game.
>>
>>1444819
>Sea of Stars
Do NOT mention that shallow garbage in this thread ever again.
It makes me mad, MAD, that said trash pile somehow did well just by saying Chrono Trigger again and again despite being NOTHING like the original.
I am literally seething just from the mention of it.
>>
>>1444812
>doubly so when they read your game has no dungeons or cities and it's on phones too
Wait, does EB not have dungeons or cities?
>>
>>1444812
>Kawazu's refusal to care about settling and investing on better visual styles
I still think the reason is not because he doesn't care but because he can't. Yoshida and other Square directors really made it blatant with how they drag talent, budget and resources around like they are the second coming of Sakaguchi himself.
I still think trying to release on all platforms including mobile while also trying to sell for $50 has been a grave mistake and think that Kawazu should at least consider making something like a new Frontier. Maybe The Last Remnant still feels like a sting to him.
>>1444835
Nope. It's exactly like Scarlet Grace.
>>
>>1444836
>he can't
I mean, Dragon Quest just took the 2DHD team for DQ3. Considering Square is considering a VI or Chrono Trigger remake, I would not be surprised if 2DHD gets taken for a decade like Kitase claimed
>>
>>1444835
It's like SSG so no, some worlds are a bit more complex though.
Delta Base has a variable layout where you have to connect platforms to access certain parts of the area, Gleron has a similar trick where you have to waste a limited resource to access a part of the area, Pulchra is really weird in that some parts of the map get erased or become accessible depending on what you do during questlines, so effectively the worlds act as minidungeons of sorts, SSG had similar tricks but not this elaborated.
>>
>>1444817
you're just a complacent low IQ individual who thinks because he is too stupid to envision anything beyond what is current, then it must not be possible. i am certain you were one of the mouthbreathers who was talking down re;universe the second it was announced and it turned out to be the biggest and most profitable SaGa of all.

you should really stop giving out your braindead opinions so candidly on topics you are clearly out of your depth in.
>>
>>1444836
>Maybe The Last Remnant still feels like a sting to him.
That's honestly the same impression I have, they went all out with that game, great graphics, good looking cities in the same vein as the Frontier games, enormous dungeons, normalfag friendly designs and story...and it still sold like shit.
That's probably what set him on the current path even if it's not a real SaGa and he didn't really do much other than overseeing the project,
>>1444841
>i am certain you were one of the mouthbreathers who was talking down re;universe the second it was announced
No? What the fuck is this witch hunt, I've been here for years, the only games I shittalked were Imperial and Eclipse, because they're objectively a mess
>>
>>1444841
namecalling is a pretty bad taste anon but what is expected from one calling everyone a schizo here
>>
>>1444836
the guy was involved in both XII and The Last Remnant. both games had expansive cities with lots of things to do.
no wonder kawazu entirely thinks towns are a luxury that can be cut after both games
>>
>>1444842
>No?
No what? Your posts are right there. All you've done is claim nothing at all would work and the only possible way is what's currently the status quo. You are the very definition of overopinionated and low IQ.
>>
>>1444847
>muh low iq
>im so smarter than you
here is a game recommendation that fits you perfectly
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2863840/YIIK_Nameless_Psychosis/
>>
>>1444845
He's also old now and said he doesn't really want to waste too much time on a single game, he pretty much spelled it out in one of the latest interviews where he said he's not aiming for 7R style graphics in SaGa because they take too much time and money to develop and players get even more picky with visual details.
What I don't get is why doesn't he do something with Re:Universe's visual style, people really like how the game looks and a return to the SNES era would not be a bad bet for both old fans and people new to the series, if indies can do it so can these games.
>>1444847
Bro you've completely mistaken me for another person in this thread, I was the one who said Kawazu's current stance on visual style is a mistake and that he needs to seriously think about investing more on it, I completely agree that we can do better and Kawazu needs to get over it and invest more on that side of the games.
>>
>>1444849
Yeah I just realized I confused you with the other gay. Haha sowwy...
>>
>>1444849
>people really like how the game looks and a return to the SNES era would not be a bad bet for both old fans and people new to the series, if indies can do it so can these games.
because it was outlined by another anon
>it can only be fulfilled with help from another studio just like how akatsuki is doing all the hard lifting for re;universe
>Square refuses to provide resources to do so
so we get emerald beyond. great.
the worst part is that the western gaming industry ensured that the return to SNES will never be fully realized considering how much they have pushed 3D and HD propaganda to the point of Square still trying to chase the dragon with Forspoken and more. that also implies they probably have more 3D artists than 2D to spare around
>>
>>1444855
>3D HD chasing is a plague
That much I can agree on.
>>
>>1444855
>the worst part is that the western gaming industry ensured that the return to SNES will never be fully realized
I don't really buy this argument, indie games are 90% faux SNES pixelshit to this day and many of them sell millions with very little actual budget, the suits don't even really care about that for things other than the first and second division.
It's clear the suits aren't giving us any budget anyway so Kawazu might as well just suck it up, cut down the autism in some parts and invest more on the graphical side, I refuse to believe this game costs that much to develop, let alone that much more than EB, just don't make a gorillion playable characters like SSG/EB, go back to the usual 30-40, make short campaigns like Frontier that focus on replayability, use the SNES style spritesheet for playable characters so you don't have to worry too much about animations, how much can it cost?
Hell cut down on the shit like theater plays or Cafè events too, it's pointless to try and get people interested with these things but have them turn around the moment they see how your game looks, it's just bad business strategy.
>>
>>1444858
same
>>
>>1444862
when have you seen a SNES pixelshit indie ever reach the same reach as FF XV, FF XVI or FF VII Remake
the suits dont really care about what is a safe investment when a hail mary can get them tenfold easily. just like how Blizzard scrapped the dark Diablo aesthetic for an aesthetic style that looks more generic and pleasing to the eye. it's minor changes that leads into completely abandoning the past identity just for moneychasing
my point is Kawazu probably cant even afford to invest in the first place in the graphical side. most stuff probably is handscraped with bleeding nails on hand trying to get something going. why put any resources for SaGa when you can put resources into Octopath, Dragon Quest, Bravely Default or Final Fantasy.
the thing is that the SaGa franchise is basically what happens when indie tries to exist inside of a AAA company. Theater plays and cafe events dont even equate to even 5-10% of a full development studio's service cost. the only actual solution is getting manpower yet buying manpower is the most expensive thing in the current Square since Square just announced they are putting less resources and budget into AA
>>
also to add, do be reminded that the only reason we are even on the map with emerald beyond and other remakes/remasters were because Re;Universe did well
if that gacha did not do well, we would 100% be in the same situation as Valkyrie Profile in being thrown into a ditch for a decade
>>
>>1444872
>when have you seen a SNES pixelshit indie ever reach the same reach as FF
Sea of Stars. Wait, fuck
>>
>>1444874
finally to add
im not saying that i dont want the graphics to change
i want a rs2 or rs3 2DHD more than any other autist here so much i pray to god everyday for it
its just i know its an exercise in futility knowing the current state of Square and how they have been continuous shitting the bed for years in a lot of aspects outside of even SaGa
if anything we have been lucky but luck can only get you so far in this hell
>>
>>1444874
>>1444879
How they handled Re;Universe pissed me off for a years. It still is nothing compared to how they've dropped the ball in other gacha's. Nier Reincarnation had no rights of being as much of a Hindenburg it was.
That also reminds me on how Yoko Taro is being treated too since all he gets is that Cards game from Square. Maybe you do have a point in Square just telling their AA directors to fuck off.
>>
>>1444884
>Nier Reincarnation had no rights of being as much of a Hindenburg it was
it was doomed the moment a suit decided that it would look better with a FFVII paint so the game was decided to die long before it could even shine
just another example of Square taking everything from AA and then getting mad when AA does not work out well due to lack of performance
>>
>>1444836
>>1444840
Ah, okay. I haven't played SSG yet so now it makes sense.
>>
>>1444872
>why put any resources for SaGa when you can put resources into Octopath, Dragon Quest, Bravely Default or Final Fantasy.
This pisses me off with how poorly the Front Mission Remake PC port was done. That doesn't even include how they barely tried to even improve the first game and rather just threw in the minimum quota just to fill a checklist.
Like look at the fucking graphics. It's even uglier 3D than Emerald Beyond.
>>
>>1444872
Why do you think we need to sell 10 millions to get enough budget to make these games look passable enough?
If Visions did get enough budget to make a full 3D open world with passable graphics while SaGa made so much more money than Mana why couldn't we get enough money for a Re:U tier aesthetic? The suits are not setting the bar that high for SaGa of all things, they're just assholes regardless of that, it has nothing to do with money, they're more than willing to throw millions away for trash like Foamstars, multiple FF gacha that die in one year or titanic mistakes like Forspoken so clearly they're just doing this because for some reason they still don't want to commit to an IP that is doing nothing but making money, unlike most of the AAA trash they keep sending out to die.
>>
Alive thread!
>>
File: 1710641129985793.jpg (31 KB, 448x478)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>1444897
But at what cost
>>
>>1444836
kawazu fucked some higher up's wife and is paying the price
>>
>>1444894
>Why do you think we need to sell 10 millions to get enough budget to make these games look passable enough
go ask the suits on why they only foolishly chase money
>why couldn't we get enough money for a Re:U tier aesthetic
because the suits look at Mana as something that can be twisted into a gacha like Echoes of Mana part 2. that, and they hired a NetEase development studio to help with the game. this is the same case as Star Ocean 2 Remake where they are just doing this for good PR in "hey we care for this series still!"
again, they just dont care for SaGa since Kawazu exists.
>Foamstars
experimenting with AI and this hasnt been the first time
>multiple FF gachas
because Ever Crisis sells more or as well as Re;Universe without requiring as much effort in trying to convert 3D into a pixel sprite
>Forspoken
because they were trying to appeal to the global market like theyve already announced a while ago
>they're just all assholes
and they will continue to be so, hence why we are in this hell to begin with
>>
>>1444894
Visions has something SaGa doesn't: Ability to garner investor (and gamer) interest. It's easier to sell an idea for a Mana game than it is to sell an idea for a SaGa game, as sad as that sounds considering Dawn of Mana exists.
That, and every Mana game has multiples of reviews and players compared to any SaGa game.
>>
>>1444898
No...
>>
>>1444900
>because the suits look at Mana as something that can be twisted into a gacha
where's my dew prism gacha
>>
>>1444917
Not enough coombait and Marche stole the pizza cutter swords rights
>>
Today's eclipse bluff made me remember the vague mess that was RS3 and its lore. Is any loremaster here than can help with these?
>why do sara/shonen literally have the power to create as if they were gods? and how or when did they learn about this?
>how does the death eclipse kill exactly?
>why can you see both sun and the death star during the oblivion battle? does this mean the abyss exists within outer space?
>why can oblivion use the sinistrals' powers at will? does this mean they're actually a piece/aspects of him?
Don't even get me started on the archfiend. The game is a damn unfinished mess.
>>
>>1445975
>>why do sara/shonen literally have the power to create as if they were gods?
Because they're the children of destiny, inb4 how does that work?
The star of death/Morastrum has something to do with it, the Matriarch and the Archfiend were like that too, and so were the people in the previous cycle, what makes Sarah and the boi special is that there's two of them at the same time, unlike the previous cycles.
You might be thinking "What's the star of death then?", who knows? Ask Kawazu, the only thing we know about it other than the fact that it exists is that Galatea, the Archfiend's mother, was a human being that sort of had a special connection to the star in the first place, and that during her time 600 years before the events of RS there was a cult built around the star, so it's probably some sort of weird god that takes the aspect of a heavenly body like Groetus from Pathfinder.
>>how does the death eclipse kill exactly?
ToddHoward.jpg
>>why can you see both sun and the death star during the oblivion battle?
Because it looks cool, why is there that weird dawn with clouds in the Abyss while fighting the meatball in RS2?
Why's there some TV screens during the fight with Genocide Heart?
You're in the Abyss, shit's weird.
>>why can oblivion use the sinistrals' powers at will?
It's a being that was either created or called by the Archfiend, who mogged and enslaved the four jobbers, so he probably bound them to that thing as part of his master plan, notice how it can only access their power if you leave the four jobbers alive.
It's kinda like the Edelritters in SF2, if you leave them alive then the Egg can just take their Anima and power up because they were its thralls, if you kill them it can't suck up their anima anymore.
>>
File: Emerald.png (597 KB, 960x1560)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
JP are getting free EB styles so we might get them as well.
>>
>>1446349
Six free SS?
No way they're making them actually good if they're welfares, but I ain't complaining, I get to save for the RS2 banners.
>>
>>1446349
is it how like they did the furry banners
>>
>>1445975
>>why do sara/shonen literally have the power to create as if they were gods? and how or when did they learn about this?
just magic bro. and the abyss is somehow related to this.
>>how does the death eclipse kill exactly?
through deadly radiation. you see it firsthand during the final boss when oblivion uses total eclipse to sap your party's hp each turn.
>>why can you see both sun and the death star during the oblivion battle?
because the abyss is outer space. see how oblivion even has a skill which plays on this. you can see him moving the dark star to block the sun to give your party supercancer.
>>why can oblivion use the sinistrals' powers at will? does this mean they're actually a piece/aspects of him?
dunno bro. seeing how oblivion has his own room in the abyss, i think he may at least have control over them.
the game is indeed a damned mess. did you know a whole section of the world map was scrapped?
>>
Another 4500 jewels down the drain for nothing, and the Creator dream is officially dead. At least I got Darius (twice) on this banner and he helped me clear 240 and Firebringer plus axe remembrance, so it was far from a loss. I won't get another chance at bicycle man until next December, so now I'm gonna start from zero jewels and try to save for Monika/Ellen.
>>
File: Beyond.png (17 KB, 128x128)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>1446395
>>1446390
Yeah, welfare SS
The Japanese stream is in 30 minutes so we will get more details soon
>>
File: beyond.png (3.89 MB, 1920x1080)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB PNG
Confirmed welfare
>>
>>1446573
Same. I can barely bring myself to open the game at this point. It's just one disappointment after another. I haven't gotten ANYTHING from the past 3 banners and I dumped almost a pity's worth of gems.
It doesn't matter though since we're on the JP powercreep train. All those styles will be outdated in a month or two.
>>
>>1446823
Damn, sorry to hear bro. I guess it's just all about sitting tight until you have that magic 45k so you at least walk away with a single new thing guaranteed, but it does suck seeing over 90% of newly released stuff pass you buy while you wait a month or so for that to happen. At least the insane speed of the creep means when you can finally pity something, it should help blow away the stuff that came before it.
My biggest issue is I have too many faves, and too many of them release bunched up together and faster than I could possibly amass a single pity, plus a lot of them aren't very meta and get released on banners opposite very strong, meta styles.
>>
The free EB styles are actually quite decent for free styles, here is a link
https://nao-romasaga.github.io/style.html?s=ID4e90a
>>
>>1446891
This link took me to Sargon's styles, I can't seem to find the EB ones.
>>
File: r.png (442 KB, 1103x539)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>1446903
Should be this one https://nao-romasaga.github.io/style.html?s=ID99d55
Just move up and click on SaGaEB for the rest of the styles
>>
>>1446891
Honestly they're all way above what welfares are.
Siugnas and Ameya in particular are actually really good, free Relief Zone on demand kinda makes Razem obsolete, not sure what they're thinking with Siugnas having unlimited LPs, that is potentially very broken.
>>
>>1446914
Thanks! Yeah, those are easily the best welfares ever. I'd say they're not stronger than what global has, which means I hope global gets the welfares at least. I could see the gacha styles being JP only for now.
Siugnas is wild though. I've never seen a character able to recover LP before, and it's really unique how he burns LP to launch huge attacks instead of spending BP. Makes me wonder how busted a non-welfare version of him will be.
Okay, scratch what I said about these welfares not being stronger the global's current state, they get more nuts the farther I read. Is this right, Bonnie can be in a permanent double counter stance, reducing her damage taken by a ton, firing off two SSS counters and buffing her stats, healing and stacking attack boosts like crazy? A shit load of damage reduction too, the busty blonde cowgirl absolutely buries my boy Julian on her *welfare* style. Her synergy with her partner's really cool too, also lets Bonnie double her buffing passives, and it's not like you're gonna be missing one of the set because they're both welfare.
>Dive No. 5 is a free version of the latest Matriarch style I painfully pitied on global
Okay, never mind, they are not giving us these in global for free this month.
>>
File: 1463248755173.jpg (205 KB, 723x653)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>1446821
>human diva
huzzah
>>
>>1446979
trash can diva is superior
>>
>>1446929
I don't think I've used Razem outside of his release month
>>1446930
>Okay, never mind, they are not giving us these in global for free this month.
Nah they'll do it
>>
File: 1461350749778.jpg (39 KB, 311x275)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>1447050
i wonder how many forms shell have by the end
>>
File: 1701571763574894.jpg (602 KB, 848x1200)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
>>1446930
GL is just a bit behind JP in meta and frankly having these styles released as welfares doesn't really break the game considering GL keeps buffing enemies to keep up with the largely higher powerlevel compared to JP, only Siugnas/Ameya and maybe Diva truly stand out, the rest is still solid limited style material but not GL Roufas tier.
Moreover, having them released as welfare only makes SE/Akatsuki look good in the eyes of the userbase, so yeah, they'll probably do it and use them as bait to also attract more people to the gacha, decent strategy if you ask me.
>>1447098
Six, that's how many she has in the game
>Human chassis
>Trashcan/Retropod
>Battle Tank
>Omega Body ripoff
>Quad leg
>Flying pod
They probably gave her GS typing for her human body style because they showed her with a katana in one of the trailers, kinda like how Tsunanori got stuck with epee because that's what he uses in most of the trailer material
>>
>>1447101
that one in the back looks intimidating
>>
File: 1683024700996386.jpg (135 KB, 794x794)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
RS3 banners...more skips...
>>
>>1447101
flying severed head diva is pretty good too
>>
File: Sad Keanu_Cat.jpg (173 KB, 590x516)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>1447149
Wait...what? These were my next targets and I'm at zero jewels! I thought we'd be getting some other banners first, like maybe the Halloween ones or something.
Man...way to kick me while I'm down.
>>
>>1447168
I wanted to nag my man Khalid myself but I'm gonna pass, who knows what's coming next outside of the EB welfares, I'm sitting at 47K and need at the very least 135K to be ready for the RS2 marathon, if they keep skipping shit I might as well have to skip Cometpants 2.0 and Saruin in order to get my RS2 pals, which isn't good news.
>>
>>1447168
Be honest anon, what bad thing did you do the devs?
>>
>>1447175
>if they keep skipping shit I might as well have to skip Cometpants 2.0 and Saruin in order to get my RS2 pals, which isn't good news.
I'm starting to think this latest set of skips is part of a plan to try and distract global with the JP 5th anni banners and content while JP gets the full Emerald Beyond treatment.
>>1447177
I keep wracking my brain and the only thing I can think of is the time I tweeted at Ichi-P to let the SaGa guys know I was disappointed that the Switch version of Minstrel Song Remastered didn't have JP voices with English text. I was just hoping to let him know that fans want that option. It still boggles my mind that audio+text is locked to the same language in their games, I've never seen games do this before. But maybe I ticked him off instead.
Oh, and I've cursed the devs' names many times from the bullshit this game's put me through, but I'm pretty sure they don't have my computer bugged.
>>
So we skipped 4 banners (were double banners back to back in JP)
We are only 5 banners away from RS2 so I don't recommend pulling unless they delay Leon to anniversary which they should but you never know anymore.
Let's see if they get meaningful buffs.
>>
>>1447273
Isn't our anniversary around June? I always forget the pattern of GL's calendar
>>
>>1447403
End of June, yeah. The first event global ever got was the first Christmas event (because JP launched in December), which was the first week of July iirc.
>>
PSA: a little late on this, but Hardy's Umami event in the Scenic records is the best grinding stage in the game, either for stat grinding or if you're like me and have nothing else to do, grinding player rank exp which lets you grind a tiny amount of extra jewels each day.
Just go to the only enemy node left after you clear the event, and reset memory record until Hardy appears (around a 25% chance) and one shots the boss for you, clearing the stage in around 6 or 7 seconds. Avoid formations and styles that have passives that waste time triggering and make sure you bring the Red style from pic related for extra rank exp.
Since all records retroactively rise to the latest stat cap, this will stay the best farming stage probably forever and you don't need to pull for any farmers to do it, perfect for vets or noobs.
>>
>>1447452
hmmm, looking at the calendar I wonder if they have enough banners to save the RS2 marathon for the anniversary with all these skips.
They must push the old pre-shirei era banners they still insist on skipping at some point, especially because they feature characters like Neidhart/ Albert or Patrick who also get other styles past the RS2 festival, so there's that, if there's any time gap in which they could push them it's now.
>>
>>1447458
Since they're free to swap banners around in any order they want, there's definitely enough. The question is, will they? I don't think so. I think they're gonna wrap up RS3 by the end of next week and then go into the 5th anniversary banners, which means Leon could be here as early as the end of this month/start of May.
I've pretty much given up hope on the 4 missing banners from 6+ months ago. They might as well stick them in the viewer's medal exchange at this point but that feels like wishful thinking.
>>
>>1447465
The RS2 festival banners do look like prime anniversary material, but as you say, nobody can tell what GL will end up doing, so yeah, we keep marching onwards without certainties.
At least the next week we can be almost sure that they'll push the other RS3 banners with Robin&co., past that it's anyone's guess.
>>
>missed out on the EB demo drama
its over
>>
File: 1710464406620385.png (204 KB, 391x306)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>Ellen gets all the hefty buffs
Of course
>>
>>1447579
After getting literally nothing the past 2 styles, it's about damn time. Now if only I actually had jewels...
>>
>>1447623
The mission is also 3k instead of SSS mats jewels so that's something.
>>
>>1447870
Nice, that's pretty good. Though that 12k is only a quarter of a pity so I'd still have to gamble. Not lookin' too good coming off the heels of having to gamble on Creator and failing. The smart play is to skip, but by the time these styles rerun in a year, they'll all be massively outdated and good for collection only, which is a waste of jewels.
>>
>>1448097
There's the usual 5K-ish from spiral in a week too, but skipping is much wiser since none of these styles are exceptional, anything past this banner has more value.
The only one I'd pull for is Ellen because Axes need characters such as her for DPS right now, but with Tambora coming out soon-ish it's still kind of a waste given he has Sheherazade in his banner which is a much better bow style than Sarah.
Tambora has much better synergy with Cometpants/Emerald too.
>>
>>1448097
you should gamble it then rage quit
>>
>>1447870
they need to give us twice that amount for this game to even live anymore
>>
>>1448136
>The only one I'd pull for is Ellen because Axes need characters such as her for DPS right now, but with Tambora coming out soon-ish it's still kind of a waste
Ah, but the difference is Ellen's my second favourite gal in the game and Tambora is, well, not. I keep getting caught between doing the smart thing and the thing I actually want to do.
>>1448184
Tempting, but I think I'll keep going on regardless.
>>1448392
It's fucked up when you crunch the numbers. Take conquests for example, generally the most lucrative events and one of the best source of jewels. Those events typically release with 4 banners, but give less than half of what you need to pity 1 banner, closer to a quarter. Nowadays we get around 45k a month, so if your luck's not high, you could be getting 1 or 2 new styles and skipping around 24 or so. Not many games I've seen make you skip around 92% of what's released. Though that's mostly because this game releases more new things to pull for, and faster, than any game I've ever seen other than FFRK.
I remember it seemed silly when I was hoping spiral reset should be on a weekly basis but nowadays, that would just be a small step up, we'd still be skipping more than half of what's coming.
>>
>>1448403
>if your luck's not high
I think Jewels should increase but I don't think that's really even a good point considering every gacha is insufferable when you're even average in terms of luck.
Meanwhile I skip almost every banner in Arknights just for limited banners just because of the fact that trying to get offbanner limiteds is nigh impossible for a free to play. Alchemy Stars is almost the same. NIKKE players literally skip everything but Pilgrim banners.
The worst is people saying that a dupe system or a new rarity should be added just so devs can add more jewels into the game to just satiate their inability to save by pulling on every banner possible whenever.
>>
>>1448414
>I think Jewels should increase but I don't think that's really even a good point considering every gacha is insufferable when you're even average in terms of luck.
I was just looking for a way to find some sort of average number there, though if we are talking luck, there are multiple gachas I play where I have below average luck and am still able to keep 100% completion of the character roster without ever spending money on pulls. Feels weird to say that now, 'cause I remember a time when Re;univerSe was considered one of the more generous gacha.
>The worst is people saying that a dupe system or a new rarity should be added just so devs can add more jewels into the game to just satiate their inability to save by pulling on every banner possible whenever.
Jesus Christ, what the fuck? I've never heard that before, those people sound like lunatics.
>>
>>1448414
IMO they should give players some sort of limited currency that lets them buy any style that is over 4-6 months old, it's kinda ridiculous there's still no real way to get Y2/3 styles other than having them spook you on modern banners and pollute the pools.
>>
File: booba.png (1.87 MB, 675x1200)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>1st 10
welp cant justify going any deep than that
>>
>>1448418
I wouldn't say that's average luck unless you quite literally lucked out half the time and fucked up the other half. I fucked up once in Arknights and it literally costed me all my resources that I saved in a span of 2-3 years slowly.
The only few games I know that allows you to have 100% completion roster while requiring neither luck or money has been only Opera Omnia, Limbus Company, Terra Battle 1, Dragalia Lost and Granblue Fantasy. Half of them are dead.
Re;Universe's "generosity" has always been about ignoring average styles and going for the 1% peak styles that will last one or two years. Why bother pulling now to clear only Firebringer when a year later the new meta team will destroy Firebringer and 10+ more? The game is insufferable to both P2W metafags and F2P collectors as much as it is worshipped by F2P metafags and P2W collectors.
>>
>>1448429
>The game is insufferable to both P2W metafags and F2P collectors as much as it is worshipped by F2P metafags and P2W collectors.
LOL the irony is this is more extreme in Dokkan Battle the other game by same company
>>
>>1448432
On one side: Hey, if it works...
On the other side: I am very thankful the game is at least treated better than Dokkan Battle. The coin system in Dokkan is infinitely more bullshit and why I quit when they switched coin colors for the first time.
>>
>>1448429
>Half of them are dead
you can't even call Granblue alive at this point
>>
>>1448429
first part has a good point
bad luck in gachas that release less feels even worse when you get offbanner

> t. f2p in HSR who wanted fox waifu in star rail but got dicked by multiple offbanners
>>
>>1448429
>Re;Universe's "generosity" has always been about ignoring average styles and going for the 1% peak styles that will last one or two years
You forgot the whole part with
>no Dupe system
>shard system has plentiful alternatives
>no equipment banner system
I will literally uninstall the instant they announce a dupe system.
>>
>>1448429
Don't wanna get too off-topic with other game stuff, so all I'll say is those 2 games I was talking about weren't on your list.
Anyway, just tried a single pull on Ellen's banner to try and get her, somehow got an SS style for my 300 jewels and...look at this incredible offbanner trash. The worst part? I pulled him on release pitying Narwhal's Daughter back in 2020 and this isn't the first time this style has appeared as an offbanner to cockblock me.
>>1448423
That Kat is so fucking good bro, congrats. You the mad lad who has all of her styles including both GLEXs?
>>
>>1448451
dokkan battle guy here but FUCK DUPE SYSTEMS
all my bustahs HATE DUPE SYSTEMS
>>
>>1448454
Word
>>
>>1448454
This anon knows whats up
>>
>>1447101
all of them sexo, specially trash can diva
>>
>>1448453
>You the mad lad who has all of her styles including both GLEXs?
nah i took a break at one point and missed one ill enjoy her well tho
>>
So one of the two hidden stages in the new record is pretty crazy to unlock.
You need to put Robin and Fake Robin in your party and clear any node in a certain stage 10 times. Sounds simple, right? But the stage you need to clear with them is dependant on what day of the week it is.
For Saturday, ie the next 3 hours and 48 minutes, you need to clear any node in pic related 10 times with the pair of Robins. I just so happened to luck out and let this stage be the 4th one I unlocked. Just did it now and can confirm it works.
Tomorrow's stage is Windswept Wilderness, the first stage on the third page.
>>
>>1448921
desu this kind of riddle shit is pretty kino
imagine if they did something like that with a roguelike mode
>>
No Ellen yet, but I got my bro Jules! Now I have every Julian style. This one's kind of weird though. I'm not sure if it's a straight upgrade to his previous anniversary style. It might even be somewhat less tanky? In which case, back inheriting this new one's S2 to his previous style sounds pretty great. On the other hand, it looks like this one can "counter" indirect attacks, which is cool.
>>
File: die.png (1.53 MB, 675x1200)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>1449913
had to pity ellen but i finally did this goofy shit with the new units
>>
>>1449935
How do you mitigate the ridiculous damage he does?
I just get deleted on turn 2.
>>
>>1449950
two def buffers i was using the newer polka with still blade light or w/e his is called
new julian jumps around partially covering
>>
>>1449935
Wild, and congrats on your great new styles. Getting Ellen and Katarina would be such a dream come true. At least I can go bop stage 20 of the new boss for an extra 2k jewels.
>>
>>1449061
Just found out how to do the other hidden room and holy shit. You have to use the 9 treasure chests in the Mechanic's Workshop's hidden room as a number pad and click on them in the order that would correspond to Romancing SaGa 3's Japanese release date.
>>
>20 is the new romancing
It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>1450385
Yeah I have no idea how to do this bullshit.
>stacking ATK/DEF every time they get hit that you can't remove
>6k aoe on mystic line with scrum guard and other shit
>>
>>1449913
This Julian is meant to be used as a cover tank for fights that have a lot of indirect attacks so he can build up Triple Thrust stacks and retaliate with 4 or so SS chases every round while acting as a meat shield/WIL buffer for the party.
He's not particularly good truth to be told, even with the current Sandino fight where he can somewhat shine together with Thomas you can have much better comps.
>>1450390
It's pretty easy, just max your blunt defense, stack as many Def enhancements as you can and bring some strong heat attacker like Pref Apollo or Hyppolita and make sure you can kill all the Sandinos in one round.
Every three rounds they'll do their gimmick, which is activating their ATK/DEF stacking whenever you hit them, cleanse buffs/debuffs and them spam attacks, simply do not attack them at all so you don't buff them, just buff yourself to avoid potential stuns, hell you can even just whip out Fempress and spam Imperial Shield to completely ignore Round 3 and 6, what's so difficult about it?
>>
>>1450397
I just can't do it. I can't "not attack" on every character and even a couple hits (everything has chases nowadays) will make them delete you.
I only have old FEmp styles and my best heat attacker right now is probably Noel.
Why the fuck are they making non-romancing so ridiculously overtuned?
>>
>>1450403
Most styles nowadays have inheritances for non offensive techs like buffs or heals, you really shouldn't have any issues with this fight, especially if you're sticking to 20.
I beat it with Pref Minstrel, Saint Seiya Gerard, Pref Empress with Imperial Shield, Beach Judie and Hyppolita, it was honestly pretty mindless and I didn't even get to round 6, it's probably going to be even more mindless if you have pref Apollo and pull for the current Thomas.
>>
>>1450408
I just tried again. Maxed blunt and fire defenses and brought in additional defenses.
It doesn't matter, I still get wiped on turn 3.
Either way even if I use the old FEmp it wouldn't matter cause I don't see myself killing them before turn 9 with how much HP they have.
I'm quite frankly almost done with this game after playing for 4 years now.
Everything went to shit after they started to "catch up with JP".
>>
Finally got all the jewels out of the newest record and Mukchar showed up! For a Julian dupe. Had a 3/4 chance of getting something new and I got the only thing I already had, feels bad man. Now all my hopes lie with the spiral reset jewels.
>>1450385
I haven't tried Romancing yet, but 20 was a piece of cake on the first try with Julian, Darius, Candy, Matriarch and Byunei in Rising Phoenix, Julian in the middle of course. The fight seems like it's meant for Jules with all the indirect attacks. I had no idea what their gimmick was and there was only one turn where their damage kind of spiked but I don't think it ever hit 4 digits. Was pointless clearing it though, the 2k jewels gave me nothing.
>>1450397
Ah, so that's how they work. Gonna love busting out Apollo on these worms!
And thanks for the QRD on this new Jules. His damage didn't seem too good, one time I saw him only hitting 5 digits on his chases but that must be because I ran into DEF stacking gimmicks unknowingly.
>>
>>1450451
Pref Apollo deletes Sandino, it's especially easy if you have his halloween style, inherits his Quadra Pumpkin shield to use on Turn 3 and you don't even have to worry about him taking any damage, AND you get even more chases on OD.
>>
>>1450385
I lazily threw this team together and the plants barely hurt them. Galatea was scarier
>>
>>1450491
Oops, forgot attached.
>>
>>1450491
Honestly I've no idea. I'm in mystic line, have 100+ blunt and 40+ fire resistances, scrum guard, guard up, cower, some other random defensive shit and still get completely deleted.
I don't understand this game anymore.
>>
>>1450501
Post your team bro. Have you pulled on any of the banners in the last month? A lot of the most helpful styles for this fight are recent.
>>
>>1450575
I tried with
>latest Noel
>Ki
>Esper Gal
>latest Hilda
>different support fillers like Shirei, Labelle, Sirius, older Minstrel, etc
Only styles I managed to pull lately are Sirius and Sothis.
>>
>>1450041
god that was annoying my taps weren't registering
>>
>>1450592
Same. I ended up looking up a youtube video to see what I was doing wrong, and the moment I pressed the first chest along with the video, it unlocked the stage lol
>>
>>1450417
Surprised you haven't ragequit yet considering you've been saying you're done with this game or the game is dying for months now.
>mfw the three flowers weren't even the worst of the fights considering upcoming fights will be even worse like how half the weapons can't even do the current highest difficulty in the latest JP weapon locked fight
>>
>>1450617
>half the weapons
What the fuck? Seriously? The developers really lost it. The game really must be dying.
>>
>>1450618
Game's doing as good as usual
>>
>>1450619
Game is dying. Anyone who has been here since day 1 can see the powercreep is just too much.
>>
>>1450618
The game isn't really dying but if it makes you feel better sleeping at night, feel free...
>>
>>1450385
yea i even have a bunch of new units and it seemed over tuned
>>
>>1450620
>Still pushing the usual 2-3 million profit per month
>Nah bro the game is totally dying, two more week
Whatever you say son
>>
>>1450626
>massive power creep
>content isn't doable anymore unless you have a full team of the latest meta styles tailored for that specific fight
>all fights are literally the same
>the said meta styles are outdated after a month by a new wave of power creep
>multiple banners overlapping each other non fucking stop
>massive gem drought
>no point in whaling either since the shit you pull will be shitcanned in no time
I don't know about JP but global fucked up badly.
>>
>>1450629
Yeah yeah, whatever you say chang
>>
>>1450630
>chang chang chang
You sound like you belong in /v/ or /vg/. Maybe you should go back.
>>
>>1450629
Why are you metafagging in this game wwwww
Go look at other gacha metards who obsess in other gachas in this general. See how miserable they are
>>
>>1450635
>Why are you metafagging in this game
Because you can't clear the content otherwise?
>>
>>1450641
>i have to clear content day 1
Then you are doing this to yourself anon
>>
>>1450641
Chang, you said you got your ass handed out to you by fucking Sandino which even the trannies on the discord acknowledged to be a joke, if you can't clear some of the easiest optional content that also has no expiration date it's YOUR issue
>>
>>1450643
>>1450644
>why don't you just not play the game?
You could work in the square enix marketing team.
>>
>>1450645
wwwww I'm only grateful you chose this game instead of Fire Emblem Heroes or War of the Visions because you would be melting down every post about how PvP is the only content or how every meta character each month actually outdoes every other one while having even worse of a jewel famine
>>
>>1450645
You could be less obsessed with this series considering how you shitpost on different boards.
Or do you think people here haven't noticed who you are?
>>
>>1450646
>Fire Emblem Heroes
I tried the game and it was obvious from the week one that you needed specific paid characters to advance at all so I dropped it
This gacha wasn't like that though but gradually became more of the same shit, hence my anger.
>>1450647
meds
>>
>>1450648
Oh yeah, this gacha totally wasn't like this when even on year 1 the "meta" was agi scumming with jeannu over and over again.
Then again I don't expect anyone who claims that shit like Sandino 20 is impossible without "meta" styles to even have that level of awareness.
But yeah, two more weeks, like it was for the previous 100 or so weeks...any day from now...
>>
>>1450648
>wasn't like that
As a year 1 WRP haver in JP, it was somewhat like this but arguably worse www
>more of the same shit
So it cant be powercreep but it also cant be the same shit? What is there even to do unless you remove the gacha entirely. We are stuck in Catch-22 where powercreep gets people mad but people call weak styles trash and not pull wwwww
>>
>>1450656
Gods, don't remind me of those times.
>had no WRP
>could not literally clear ANYTHING until Matriarch
Fuck me
>>
>>1450656
>remove the gacha entirely
Maybe they should. It is the source of everything wrong with this game, after all.
>>
>>1450656
How about this: Take a page out of Honkai: Star Rail and stop releasing a flood of trash every month. Instead, they could actually start making one or two amazing character per month with a reasonable 50/50 instead of a useless 1%? Ever think of that?
>>
>>1450667
At that point you might as well just release another gacha with Scarlet Grace or Emerald Beyond graphics wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>1450670
Considering Shit Enix's reputation with how much they fumbled Nier Reincarnation, they do not deserve to be trusted with anything involving a mobile device. Never again.
>>
>>1450667
Because even putting aside how they're not releasing floods of trash, this game is based on a long running series that has literally hundreds and hundreds of playable characters, which the fans want to see represented, it's not a soulless chink button masher with copypasted coombait, if you weren't a clueless idiot you'd understand this incredibly self evident fact
>>
>>1450674
See >>1450645
>>
>>1450675
Says the mihoyo shill, lmao, you truly have no shame chang
But yeah I'm sure your games are so much better and more fun than this consider you spend far more time shitposting in here than actually playing them
>>
>>1450674
Unironically the most fun AND non-jewish gacha I've played lately is chink (reverse1999)
>>
>>1450674
>"just shut up and consume product!!!"
No wonder the game will never change for the better. >>1450629 was right, this game is going to the shitter and the rest of these retarded paypigs bathe in it in delight.
Game is fucked, get out while you can.
>>
>>1450667
Anon, I don't know about you but... There used to be a gacha named Exos Heroes.
>>
Jeez, haven't come back to thread to see that many posts in a couple hours since we talked about EB the other day.
>>
>>1450707
Chang felt the usual itch, it was no worthwhile discussion
>>
>>1450707
i thought eb banners were announced
>>
>>1450584
Darn, I'm not too familiar with that Noel or Hilda 'cause I don't have them. Same with Sirius, though I'm pretty sure he'll help here as he helps with defenses iirc. At least it's permanent since it's an attack, it took me from Firebringer's debut in January until this month to beat him, so it'll all be doable eventually even if it's not today.
>>
>>1450713
I haven't heard about anything but the EB welfares so far
>>
>>1450713
They are. It just so happens that the most insufferable people are the ones who only have nothing better to do but whine and bitch in the internet.
>>
>>1450809
wouldnt be a JRPG fan if you werent a insufferable fag half the time
>>
Options

bros i want to support the series but i dont know about spending 60 euros on a sidegraded SSG x frontier bastard child that doesnt even have kobayashi's designs...
>>
>sandino 17 is as far as I go
>>
File: 1683748869701368.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>1451116
If you don't like SSG in terms of gameplay or core design you probably won't like EB either, as much as it is much better in every possible way.
For what it's worth, the demo has already shown it's not a bad game at all if you enjoyed SSG, but I too am not enthusiastic about the implication of more Kuramochi down the line, as much as I like some of them, his designs don't really fit the tone of this series.

Kawazu has sort of stealthily implied the next game wouldn't be like SSG/EB anyway, so there's that, EB feels like a second and successful attempt of what he couldn't originally realize with SSG due to lack of budget, I'm not fond of the timeline system myself but EB is objectively very polished and fun to play.
>>
>>1451157
>as much as it is much better in every possible way.
NTA but are you saying EB is basically a much better SSG? In what ways? Would love a breakdown if you've got some time. I downloaded the demo but won't be able to try it until I get home tomorrow.
>>
File: 1684661200531132.webm (3.41 MB, 800x450)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB WEBM
>>1451240
Yeah, the only thing I would say is not strictly better is that the progression is completely different, it's a route system compared to SSG's open ended exploration, you go to one self contained world then after you're done with it you're booted back to the Junction, which is kinda like SaGa 2's World Pillar section, but unlike SaGa 2 the junction is not a straight line, it leads to many possible different worlds, which you can also end up revisiting multiple times.
When it comes to everything else, it's just a straight upgrade in all possible ways, outside of Kuramochi's designs, those kinda suck for the most part.
>There's no weapon tech lines, back to standard glimmering/sparking, but you also have strict weapon categories with their own specific tech trees in Minstrel Song
>Guns are back
>No staves, magic Just Works™
>Dual wielding lets you dual wield any one handed blade, two guns or gun+one handed blade, that means you can also do funky dual wield like two axes, axe+dagger or longsword+rapier
>Heavy guns now have standard glimmering techs but also techs unique to their types, and there's five different heavy gun types that range from heavy machine guns to gas based weaponry like in Metal Max
>There's more conditional types than in SSG
>United attacks got replaced by standard combos
>Morale is gone, but Combo Voltage is back, if your combo voltage goes above 160% you can trigger Overdrive, which is basically another round of combos for all members involved in the previous one
>Showstoppers let one character who has two free spaces before and after his slot in the timeline perform one man combos (webm related)
>There A LOT more enemy variety
>Six different races with their own specific mechanics
>Relics are introduced, they're basically unique and rare mystic equipment that let you absorb a monster in it and use one of said monster's tech, except everyone can equip relics, even mechs
And there's more to talk about, but rest assured, it's pretty great
>>
>>1451243
Based, thanks for the rundown. That is quite a lot! I'm liking what I'm hearing, definitely sounds worth a play. Probably gonna wait a bit for it to go on sale though 'cause I'm a turbo poorfag and SaGa games usually have good sales.
>>
>>1451240
NTA but most complaints I've seen has been more graphics and style
>>
probably missing something obvious but is there a way to skip/speed up battle animations in EB
>>
>>1451384
If there is, it's not in the demo.
It will probably be a postgame option like in SSG.
>>
Speaking of, what are your thoughs on whether this will this have different final bosses depending on the character or will they all end up fighting notFirebringer again? only played the diva demo but havent seen any lore stuff about it like in SSG
>>
>>1451659
Datamining suggests there will be different final bosses, or at the very least different versions of a final boss depending on the MCs.
We really don't know more than that though, there's no models for the final bosses in the demo, only the calls in the code.
>>
RS3 banner good? guess i forgot about Creator a week ago.
>>
>>1452054
Kat's pretty great
Khalid is very good
Mikhail is a meme
Monika is okay

Thomas is okay
Ellen is pretty great
Julian is okay
Sarah is passable

If you wanna pull do it for Kat, or Ellen if you need Axe reps for remembrance, the next best thing is Khalid, the rest is either okay or not worth it
>>
Hmmm, they combined the three upcoming RS3 banners into two, somewhat expected.
>>
>>1452075
Welp, back off rails again.
I hope they buff some of those styles though, a lot of them seem mid
>>
>>1452079
gems please
>>
>mako and bunny both run by
>no SS style
Hate it when they bust my balls like this. Then again, last time Mukchar hopped his fat ass across the screen, he stabbed me in the back.
>>1452075
Still desperately trying for Ellen so those'll be skips for me, but I was planning on skipping them even if I did have jewels.
>>
>>1452054
all content bait trash
nobody barely uses any just save for Leon because seven heroes is all light
>>
Looks like the upcoming banners got minimal buffs, ez skip.
>>
>>1452579
Muse and the Robins are still solid pulls, but it's still very much a trap banner
>>
>>1452579
more like skip all trash until Leon powercreep makes everything before trash
>>
>>1452818
Bro since global started to catch up to JP we've been getting a new wave of powercreep every month.
What's even the point of pulling at all.
>>
edel lies forgotten...
>>
>>1452831
>retard does not know Leon shits on every character released so far
>>
>>1452847
He'll come eventually
I'm still really pissed because at this point he'll be buffed extremely hard and they'll have to sandwich him between Firebringer/Saruin/Orlouge and the RS2 banners, meaning I'll have to skip him.
>>
>>1452859
>durrr save for Holy Bitch
>durrr save for Shitrei
>durrr save for Leon
Probably powercrept already knowing this shit game LMAO
>>
>>1452847
I managed to get SQEX Malcolm to note down that batch of skipped banners and pass it on to the devs, so there's still a glimmer of hope.
>>
>>1452868
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWOwoos5p3s
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLkCN_ii8HY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crtxh-aYcbQ
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkPi9pEAByU
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGyVrVEZFDY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCHqcVwENRI
almost every fight since his release used him you flaming retard
stop talking like you know anything when you do not know shit kid
>>
File: t.png (151 KB, 415x242)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>1452868
Leon is still broken in JP and Katarina is still strong.
>>
>>1452872
>>1452874
Keep being mad about how your precious Leon will get powercrept soon though so I am just going to do myself a favor and skip everything until they powercreep into EOS
>>
>>1452875
keep telling yourself that
this only reminds me of that metafaggot who drank the kool aid so hard they said the first Matriarch was reddit trash only to end up fucking over certain anons in this general by convincing them to skip her
you faggots only do it to yourselves at this point
>>
File: 1695620252499473.png (63 KB, 618x353)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>1452875
Don't forget to skip your own miserable existence straight into your very own EOS, Chang.
Because rest assured, it will come before this game goes out.
>>
>>1452872
5th anni banners are gonna fuck me up the ass. The Saruin banner, the Kihachi banner, the Leon banner, all together and I'm gonna go into it with zero jewels.
>>
>still remembers ~3-4 years ago when some metafag threw a tantrum at me when I told him the first anniversary Liz wasn't that bad
>same childlike tantrums haven't changed one bit even after years
Really tells you that meta-obsessed gacha players are in the echelon for the most insufferable gamers.
>>
>>1452891
It's fucking appalling for this game in particular since you miss, what, 100 jewels for a couple of months at best?
Really have no idea what compels certain "people" to do this.
>>
>>1452859
Based old man showing Bowie how it's done
>>
>>1452872
Absolutely disgusting power creep. Those styles do in 1 turn what our whole teams used to do over 20.
The worst part is the content's HP bloat is tailored exclusively for them.
>>
>>1452874
there's actually a madeline that doesn't suck?
>>
>>1452898
Next one is basically Saruin for Lightning comps, the Madeline waifufag at Akatsuki strikes again years of hiatus
>>
>>1452579
what were the buffs anyway? Might pull the Muse banner
>>
>>1452874
is that liz on top again they really like her
>>
>>1452874
>myron and hana
Nice.
>>
>>1452891
>>1452893
>3-4 years later, still samefagging.
KEK
>>
File: spiral.jpg (477 KB, 2025x1200)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
new units are sweet couldve beat 240 on turn 9 but i accidently did overdrive with julian
>>
>>1452997
>tfw still stuck at 210
>>
>>1452988
All me (and my 7 calamities) btw
Nigga, this isn't /v/. You'd know if there was schizoshit going on here.
>>
>>1453001
yea thats a rough round
>>
>Emerald Beyond demo on Steam has Jap audio and English text
Fuck yeah, Ichi-P listened to my pleas!
>same demo is English only on Switch, no language options whatsoever
The fuck?
And tonight's 3k from the missions got me jack shit, dammit. It all comes down to spiral reset tomorrow.
>>
>>1453034
Meanwhile PC Chads with Minstrel Song:
>swap english and japanese audio files
>it successfully creates a sub
>>
>>1453035
Yeah, looks like the Playstation demo doesn't have language options either with consoles getting snubbed by the SaGa time for the third time in a row, EB's gonna be on PC for me. I was pleasantly surprised my poorfag computer could run the demo with ease.
>>
You won't convince me those jews haven't massively nerfed the pull rates.
Every single banner now is a pity banner. I haven't pulled anything in months.
>>
>>1453036
>I was pleasantly surprised my poorfag computer could run the demo with ease.
anybody have a steam deck? curious how it runs on it
>>
>>1453521
No issues from what I played on deck, no odd slowdowns anywhere with all settings maxed. Shits all over playing it on Switch undocked, thats for sure
>>
Wrong sister, fuuuuuuuck!
10.2k medals, a week left of the banner, no jewels. Gonna ride this train until the end.
>>
>>1453613
the unwanted sister...
>>
>>1453531
>Shits all over playing it on Switch undocked, thats for sure
Not a big surprise considering the Switch can barely play its own first party games anyway
>>
>>1453627
She's pretty much all I got for bow damage so I'll certainly put her to work now that she's updated but man, I would've ducked out of this banner as soon as I got my gal Ellen. I bet I'll even get Tom to round out the whole "get everyone but the 1 style I want" tradition. Desire sensor, man.
>>
File: 1462464587884.jpg (98 KB, 504x470)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>40 pulls
>2 faeries
>>
I never expected I would ever use Male Mystic, but here we are. Also he barely tickled this team
Back to waiting for EB
>>
>>1453810
What are the gimmicks? Esper Boy's the only character I have there so idk what I'm gonna do.
>>
>>1454001
The gimmick is to never ever lower the boss's stats. Any attack that lowers his stats will lead to him going into Caution, then retaliating with a nonuple combo tailored to murdering the whole party on any turn. I couldnt use Roc or Merlot for this very reason, so Esper Boy was my pick.
He'll do a massive self-buff every other turn, but when he uses it you can greatly lower his attack power with lightning attacks only.
Towards the end of the fight (at 20% HP I think?) he'll do a FF-style 3 turn countdown to instakill everyone.
He has a move that he throws out occasionally that can stun someone, but it wasnt a big enough threat to using Rising King formation.
>>
File: tat.jpg (291 KB, 675x1200)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>1453810
was nice not worrying about buffing for once i went with the bluntgod since i have no lightning
>>
>>1454033
Thanks!
>>1454071
And thanks to you too, I have Tatyana so I'll give her a try. No Gerard or Kat, but my Darius+Candy combo doesn't debuff enemy stats so they should work.
>>
Took like 7 tries, but I did it, thanks again for the advice lads. Esper Boy was dead for the last 3 turns or so and Tatyana pounded his dome in just before he could say "1". Had some trouble mitigating the damage but a win's a win.
>50 jewels
T-Thanks...
>>
>>1454203
good stuff
i had to restart a couple times cause my matriarch kept dying to lightning gave her a bit better gear and ended up winning
>>
>haven't been playing this in a couple of days
>missed The Creator more than a week ago
it's like the devs just keep throwing stuff at us.
>>
>>1454268
Global's got rocket boots on our feet AND our hands, hang in there Anon. I tried my best to get Creator but failed, so now it's a long wait until December for both of us.
>>1454246
Thanks, and good job on your clear too! Gear really does make a ton of difference. I kind of wish we had SSS armor with big damage reduction built in, but on the other hand, the devs would bloat the enemy damage numbers higher to make up for that.
>>
>>1454268
dont worry, you didnt miss much
that creator is a pile of trash that cannot even outdo the dragon lolis
>>
>>1454387
but he has a bike
>>
Why isn't Professor using her buff in auto mode?
>>
>>1454571
did ya press the green button
>>
>>1454585
Of course.
>>
Finally got around to bopping the Sandinos, fun times with Apollo.
>>
eos is inevitable at this point
>>
>Next remake is Emperors SaGa
>Uses Imperial SaGa's graphics and an expanded version of its combat system
Would this work?
>>
eos when
kusoge is dying
series is dead
>>
>roll for muse banner
>single pull
>nothing
save gems i guess
>>
>>1454725
Why would they ever remake a defunct mobage?
To what end when most of its story is already reenacted in the current ones too? Way to waste what little time Kawazu can still use before retirement.
>>
>>1454751
>Why would they ever remake a defunct mobage?
To make it a real SaGa, like they did with SaGa3? The teased remake is still MIA, and the game's considered a mainline too, so there's a slim chance for it to actually happen.
>>
>another Sarah
JDIMSA, that's two Julians and two Sarahs.
>>
I went and did some weekly missions like opening free quest chests and running expeditions to get a few more jewels, and the very next single after that Sarah dupe was Ellen! Sweet, sweet victory at long last. You know that meme about the guy giving up mining with a bunch of diamonds on the other side of a tiny rock wall? This feels like that, she was just the tiniest bit past that despair-inducing dupe.
I'm at 12.4k medals but fuck pitying Thomas, I'm gonna save for the first time in recent memory.
>>
>>1454781
u did it
shes definitely my favorite of the recent styles
>>
nAo is finally free
>>
>>1454946
we will finally be free from this kusoge soon
>>
>powercreep so much that the jp wiki quits
LOL
Shit game is dying. It's time for everyone here to stop playing this trash fire.
>>
>>1454946
>reddit wikifag says it wasnt the game's fault
>says it was because muh work life hurrrr
what a lying piece of shit shill
imagine being this much of a desperate fanboy
>>
>>1454991
i think they say shit like that cause they know they are going to game hop later and dont want to burn bridges or 'offend' people
>>
Ellen, I love you. Her debuffs were amazing in this fight.
>>1454840
Thanks! What makes her your fave out of this batch? I would think most people would find Katarina to be more useful.
>>
>>1454982
idk who thought it was a good idea to start introducing such an insane level of power creep to the game. wasting 2 hours of my life trying to find a substitute for a meta character and realizing that none of them work because the power difference between them is so vast, does not feel good.
>>
Persona 5 collab when?
>>
>>1455429
yea im always sad igomahl is so shit compared to esper gal
>>
Hard mode remembrance next week
>>
>>1455573
If they delayed the update then it's almost guaranteed they'll start pre-anniversary stuff as well
Still, where the fuck are my Emerald Beyond welfares
>>
>>1455573
Just saw that. Damn, so if you don't have a counter tank for each weapon type you're screwed vs this megalith dragon thing, right?
>>
>>1455582
Pretty much, even an inheritance counter is sufficient.
>>
>>1455573
>powercreep fights
>powercreep content
>powercreep rushed content
game dying so fast that there wont be eonugh time for a persona 5 collab
>>
>>1455582
no you need top tier powercreep tank
trash content thats going to force you to pull powercreep after braindead powercreep
"""challenge""" is dead
>>
>https://rsrs.xyz/#style/238602
How do I get this welfare Yami style? This global database says it was supposed to release today.
>>
>>1456360
Grind free quests and buy it in the new shop together with the 1K jewels and Robin's mask
>>
>>1456361
Thanks!
>>
File: w.png (1.93 MB, 675x1200)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
gimmickGODS we are in
>>
>>1456417
Nice. Glad to see Ward finally get a good style after being trash since launch. Seems like he'd be kinda crazy vs the right boss.
>>
>>1455573
>the lowest remembrance battle has been is coming this soon
they're really going all in for the eos
>>
>>1456462
this shit game is dying
>>
>goes to check other games if we are being treated bad
>BE released a collab with absolutely no content and tells their community that's going to be their month
If that is our future, we are absolutely fucked.
>>
>>1456488
the future is already here
database retiring
veterans retiring
developers retiring
everyone retiring
let this shit game dieeeeeeeeeeeeee alreaadyyyyyyyyyy
>>
reasons to quit the game:
1. its just a RNG shitfest with no skill involved anymore its just pull gacha pull gacha powercreep powercreep powercreeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
>It's still better to work in a prison, though I've never done it.

>I think there's a difference between making it impossible to win and making it a game of luck.

>I think games like Kujinshi when it was first implemented were still more like a countermeasure game.

>? ? ? If you want to make a good luck game, can't even elementary school students do it (super provocation)?
>>
2. stupid devs being so blind to what people ACTUALLY WANT
>emerald saga on countdown
>minstrel song
>Let's count down Sagaeme,
>Minsagagacha is really dumb, isn't it?
devs acting like divas that think they know everything when they dont
>I'm criticizing the management for wanting likes.
> Influencer-like account
>fed up
>Majigibu comes out as a recommendation.
>>
3. game has no future
>shitty 1 percent rates that are rigged forever continuously fuck you sideways
>frequent shitty double banners with baits after baits after baits
>lowest performance of the game in Japan in years
>performance keeps dropping
>shit enix keeps dropping every gacha except dragon quest walk in japan and every walk player hates shit enix too

>emerald beyond looks beyond shit and plays like shit from demo
>>
4. its just so tiredsome
>remembrance
>power creep
>remembrance
>power creep
>remembrance
>power creep
>remembrance
>power creep
>remembrance
>weapon rarity increase
>remembrance
>power creep
>remembrance
>power creep
>remembrance
>power creep
>remembrance
>power creep
>remembrance
>power creep
abandoned modes aplenty with abandoned materials that lost all value with no rise in jewels at all because devs are stingy as shit and are the greediest fucking shitlords ever imagined
this game has turned into slot machine BRRR BRRR BRRR just roll for new characters that you like no skills required at all LOLOLOLOLL
>>
eos is near... eos is closer and closer... ishitcuckwa cuckwazu and shit enix has ruined the game and ruined saga
fuck everyone fuck this fuck EVERYTHING but especially fuck every single fucker in shit enix i hope they burn like kyoani
>>
remember to try to get as many people to quit! this is the only way we can finally have peace! peace through uninstalling! peace through uninstalling! peace through uninstalling for everyone and letting this shitstain burn!
>>
>>1456575
i dont do rememberance for multiple reasons but did they revamp it yet so you dont have to gear your units 900 times
>>
>>1456596
no
shit game never does anything good for you
just spend spend spend spend and waste time equi equip equip eqip EQUIP EQUIP EQUIP
its so tiredsome so tiredsome
>>
saga shilling shitheads are some of the most insufferable losers also
gatekeeps the fuck out of you like the shill shitter that is the reddit mod sheet faggot that acts like everything is OOOOH SO CLEARABLE when it FUCKING ISNT BECAUSE POWERCREEP MAKES IT SO THAT I CANT CLEAR THE FLOOR IWTHOUT WAGASS YOU SHIT EATING RETARD
reminder to not make another thread for this shit game
it does not deserve one
it disrespects your time
it direspects YOU as a rperson
and this thread is filled with arrogant shitfucks who need to get a LIFE
let the game die
>>
schizo melty aside, i just saw EB on the preregister section in the playstore and it looks like it's going to be free? whats the caveat, is it just another demo?
>>
>>1456651
its shit
dont bother
shit game shit series shit devs shit enix
>>
Remember to report this deranged psychopath on sight, and do it for every post so the janny gets the message.
>>1456651
Probably just a preload or an error, there's no demo for the playstore.
>>
>>1456828
stfu bitch
game cant eos fast enough
>>
>puts out a emerald beyond shit countdown
>lies out of their fucking mouths by putting out trash
>HurRrRr dUrRRrR yOu dIDn'T sEE it was only about the rElEAse!!!!
faggot ishitcuckwa strikes again
another reminder that everyone should quit this game
its just so tiresome to see these retard japs prove their incompetence again and again and again and again
>>
>If the management gets the wrong direction from now on, it's going to end all at once,
>and they're already wrong.
game is already doomed
eos cant come soon enough
>>
>kanagawa quit
>bin2 quit
>nao website quit
>sanzo is near quitting
ooooohh EOS EOS please EOS please so we may all be free from this shit hole I BEG YOU
>>
wtf is going on?
>>
>>1457287
What do you mean?
>>
And the global celebration for EB is...5k jewels.
I will fucking take it! I now have 10k jewels for the first time in...idk, recent memory.
>>
>>1457287
eb release
>>
>>1457287
eos
>>
>release new game for series
>only give 5k
the devs know the game is dying so they try to give as little as possible despite the series having its most important moment in survival
what a shit series and shit company and shit game
>>
>>1457440
they were never particularly generous i only remember the kihachi refund and i didnt even roll on that banner
usually they give out 1k gems for something that should be 10k gems
>>
>>1457494
then everyone should uninstall this piece of shit scam
>>
>>1457494
also wrong they were generous when global first released before they started rushing
>>
eos cant come soon enough
they need to raise rates to 10% with no trash offbanners and give us 45k to save the game
>>
>login
>get gems
>pull
>get nothing
>close the game
Pretty much every single banner is now a pity banner. No matter how much I pull, I get nothing.
Not that it matters though due to the new powercreep making styles obsolete in a month or two top.
>>
>>1457925
its just so tiredsome
eos already please
shit game cant die fast enough
>>
>open game
>shit bait banner
>close game
its so tiring
why cant they try anything new
meanwhile nikke gets tower defense wheres our effort put into the game
you owe us something more than this slot machine png collector and that 50 bucks trash pile with garbage ass graphics fuckazu
>>
why does this look and play like a unity asset flip?
outside of the fact that it actually is?
>>
>>1458078
I appreciate them using the original game's sprites though.
>>
>>1458081
same
>>
they should just stop making saga games
it wont sell because everyone is so incompetent so whats the point
>>
>>1458078
Why are you copypasting your shitpost on multiple boards?
>>
>>1458111
because im doing a service for everyone by making sure this shit series never gets another thread ever again
>>
>>1458113
You're the most miserable being I ever had the displeasure of witnessing in this website, and that's saying a lot since I've been here for nearly 20 years.
>>
>>1458118
the only ones miserable are you fanboys who have deluded yourselves into thinking this garbage shit gacha holds a candle to even a anime gacha
this garbage series is worse than even anime rpgs
you faggots need to wake up WAKE UP!
>>
>>1458120
Yeah yeah, you're mindbroken and I can't wait for your obituary
>>
>>1458123
i will tank this thread and the next one if it means i can get more people away from this garbage
you all will thank me later just you wait
>>
>>1458128
The only thing you're tanking is your digni...oh wait you have none, lmao
>>
If EB flops this game is essentially dead
>>
>>1458170
I just booted my switch, saw that the game is finally available and downloaded the demo.
>can't change the voices to the original
>english dub is awful
>yes, they released a nip game without nip voices in 2024
>the game is basically an ugly VN with occasional combat
>>
>>1458170
maybe if they drop the tabletop mechanic? it's following what SSG has.
>>
>>1458170
How's it doing in Japan ie where it matters? I predict it'll flop everywhere else. Really needed more budget, but Squeenix gonna Squeenix.
>>
>>1458220
Pushing it in the West with region-locked localizations and no Japanese voices just made it dead on arrival.
>>
>>1458223
Yeah, I'm still scratching my head over that. I've said it several times before, but I've never seen Japanese games do that in the modern era outside of the SaGa series specifically.
>>
>>1458225
>I've never seen Japanese games do that in the modern era outside of the SaGa series specifically
It hasn't been a thing for two decades already. What the hell were they thinking?
The English dub is also horrible and I can't stand it. The cat sounds like a fucking truck driver and the girl like the prostitute he just killed.
>>
>>1458223
Let's not kid ourselves, 90% of people in the west not only don't care about this series, but don't about JP voices either
I'm not condoning them fucking this up again and again, but that's how things are
>>
>>1458233
>90% of people in the west not only don't care about this series, but don't about JP voices either
Those who care about the series, want the original voices.
Whom did they even market to? It's not even in the cheap indie category but a 50$/€ game.
>>
>>1458229
>The cat sounds like a fucking truck driver and the girl like the prostitute he just killed.
kek
>>1458233
Like the other guy said, the sort of Westerner who knows what this series is and wants to play the latest entry is 9 times out of 10 gonna be someone who wants JP voices.
>>
>>1458194
yeah it was mentioned earlier >>1453034
>>
>>1458234
Those who care about the series are an incredibly tiny minority that also never actually gives any feedback, which is why they're still pushing this monolingual bullshit, if nobody complains things aren't gonna change, that's just how it is.
And why would they put it out for cheap anyway? Because it's a budget game? Octopath games are even more poverty, with a fraction of the effort put into every detail compated to this game and yet they also put them out at full price.
>>1458238
Well, they better let them know then since I see nobody complaining on the dedicated channels.
>>
>>1458241
>Well, they better let them know then since I see nobody complaining on the dedicated channels.
I was actually just watching the final trailer on Youtube a few minutes ago. It dropped 12 hours ago and people are complaining about the subs/voices issue in the comments. I've also seen other people raising complaints about it on the main twitter account that was posting all the Emerald Beyond stuff and I replied to the demo announcement tweet voicing similar concerns. I'm also the guy who reached out to Ichi-P directly about it back when I discovered they pulled the same dumb shit with Minstrel Song Remastered.
>>
>>1458246
This isn't even shit you should expect in the first place in the current era.
Baffling.
>>
>>1458252
The only explanation I can think of is the age-old staggering ignorance/out of touchness of the Japanese when it comes to what Westerners want or are aware of. It was really eye-opening back when this game used to get Ichi-P as a guest on global streams, seeing the shock on his face when he learned people outside of Japan knew the SaGa stage musicals existed and wanted English translations for them, and when he asked chat if we wanted the onsen styles he was blown away at the overwhelming "YES!" coming from the crowd of gaijin.
It really does seem that the Japanese don't think non-Japanese people have any interest in things that are distinctly Japanese, so my guess is the EB devs just thought "if they're playing in English, they don't want to hear Japanese voices, they want to hear English voices". Which does make sense in its own way. The inexcusable part is they should be aware that literally thousands of other games being made in the same place don't lock text language to voice language.
>>
>>1458259
Even putting the feigned ignorance aside. Why would you REMOVE something that's already there in order to make the game worse?
Even if they're not aware of the existence of weebs, how about Japanese who live abroad and just want to play the game in their native language?
Surely they know there's a vast world outside of their islands.
>>
>>1458268
>Even if they're not aware of the existence of weebs, how about Japanese who live abroad and just want to play the game in their native language?
You'd be surprised at how retarded Jap devs can be. The other day I heard about some game, I think it was a mobile game or something, definitely something online, but it was JP only and would ban people trying to access it outside of Japan and because of that, a bunch of Japs who tried playing it while on vacation lost their accounts.
>>
this sure is a lot of whining for a game that looks like mobile shit
>>
Im having a blast either way
>>
>>1458301
From what I've played of the demo, I think I'm gonna like it once I can wrap my head around the gameplay. Combat seems pretty complex, lotta variables you can fiddle with.
>>
>>1458285
The new Suikoden wannabe seems to be pozzed by redditors when it comes to the translations.
It's over for JRPGs.
>>
>>1458321
sagashit has always been pozzed too with a tranny in saga frontier 1 and blackies in unlimited
it was over for this series
>>
>>1458321
what's wrong with the translation
>>
>>1458321
Yeah, I was really disappointed to see that. It was one of the 3 games I was really looking forward to this year.
>>1458334
Too much for one post plus it's off-topic anyway. Just google around, there's plenty of images and such.
>>
>>1458284
good they deserve it
>>
Another new spiral corridor floor already? Time to find out the gimmick on this one. Anybody know how far JP is? 300 maybe?
>>
I thought SSG had Japanese voiceovers but as it turns out it also didn't have them. I had turned the voice volume off instead.

Guess that's what I'll do for Emerald too.
>>
>>1458795
It seems to be how they handled all the ones with voices. SSG, then MS and now EB.
>>
Ha, got it! Man, I love Ellen so much. Inherited Saturn Blade and used that until it ran out, then she had enough BP to spam her S3 for the rest of the fight. Tatyana used her S1 on turn 1, and then S2 (the aoe one) every single turn for the rest of the fight and she cleared the adds with her chases every single turn. Things didn't work out until I put Anya on the team, I was trying to use Shirei with his debuff cleanse song but he kept dying, Anya's defense boosting made the difference. Darius and Candy had enough BP to spam S3 the whole battle.
>>
>>1458741
Up to 310, anon. 310 kicks your balls if you do not have the most recent Wagnas.
>>
>>1458981
Good to know, thanks!
>310 kicks your balls if you do not have the most recent Wagnas.
It sounds like anyone would be foolish to skip the 7 Heroes banner so hopefully I can pick him up when it comes to global.
>>
This game is fucking infuriating nowadays. Don't tell me they didn't nerf the pull rates because they fucking did. I'm NEVER getting anything anymore.
The content is also garbage whalebaiting that needs specific styles.
>>
>>1459060
Only thing you can do is save up 45k. Guess you're skipping the next month of banners.
>>
>>1459151
you cant save up at all because everything you pull just to get into content gets powercrept in a month
whats the fucking point of this whalebait retardfest
>>
it doesnt also help that retard jews put half of the only resource that matters behind 6 fucking ads a day
what a fucking shit job by a shit team
fuck this game fuck it to oblivion i hope it burns and eos soon just so we can all be free
>>
>>1459060
NTS but you should come to Limbus Company. Left this kusoge a long time ago and have never looked back since.
>>
>>1459285
anything is better than this fucking game nowadays
>>
>>1459286
This is why you should avoid Square Enix mobile games. One can see the uninstall button. Do yourself a favor and save yourself the anguish of waking up tomorrow infuriated at this kusoge.

Even the Japanese fanbase is doomposting to no end about how the franchise has, as SF1 fans would put it: NO FUTURE.
>>
some of you need to go outside. seriously.
>>
>>1459332
If you just stand here whining and don't report Chang he'll keep doing this and samefagging until the end of time.
>>
where the eb banners at
>>
>>1459703
Does JP not have any yet? I don't expect them for global, we'll probably get the 5th anniversary banners after the big update finishes on Monday or whenever that maintenance is.
>>
>saruin/shitrei
fuck this trash give eb
>>1459843
screw that, devs accelerated the schedule give us eb stuff near eb release
>>
For some reason, I expected the villains and protags banners to be next, even though it's technically a shuffling of banner order, skipping another UDx banner and the two RS2 banners.
Fug, I really really want Saruin, Firebringer and Kihachi, but Leon's banner should come out while these banners are still up, right? He's mandatory so I gotta try for him first.
>>
>>1459924
>but Leon's banner should come out while these banners are still up, right?
Nah, they're 90% keeping those for the anniversary, May's gonna be pre-anni banners
>>
Oh wait, there's some more banner fuckery going on. They've taken BaIC off of his own UDx banner and snuck him onto the Liam banner. I guess UDx Eire and plat Gian are going to Edel jail.
>>1459928
Idk mane, it doesn't seem likely they're going to take the banners that are sandwiched in between the 2 they just announced and delay them for two months. At the pace they're going, global's anniversary banners could be the RS1+Dragon Grand Prix banners. Hell, if they really pushed it, the next batch of SaGa Stage banners would fit global anniversary the best out of all of them, since they love having the Polka family for anniversary events.
I guess I'll just have to wait a week and see. If no Leon banner appears, I'll chase Kihachi since she's my fave RSRS character.
>>
>>1459843
japanese server does not have them as that one schizo ranted about. they still gave us 13000 jewels. nihilistic accelerationism schizos are really the most annoying kind of autism in this underwater basket weaving forum.
>>
>>1459938
eire a cute, how is her unit?
>>
What went wrong?
>>
Global buffs are pretty nice all around. One interesting thing I heard was that the new styles had their strongest element resist increased from 65 to 90, I've never heard of them messing with a character's base resists before. Wish I had 100k instead of 15k, all these styles seem great.
>>
What are the odds Leon's banner is next?
>>
>>1460401
50%. If I was a betting man, I'd bet on it.
>>
>rushed banners
>garbage content
>shitrei
rush faster!
kill game faster!
eos!
eos!
eos!
>>
>>1459955
There's only one of those and it's Chang, literally nobody cares, the gacha still makes 2-3 millions per month, it's just one insane SEA monkey having meltdowns and spamming on multiple boards
>>
how much longer do you reckon this game has? once this anni comes and goes i have a feeling the game will be gone before the next one
>>
>>1460471
not long
quit the game because its already gone to shit
>>
>>1460471
global is rushing for anniversary before closing
jp is powercreep after powercreep because devs know people are tired of all shit content
time to quit
uninstall! uninstall! uninstall!
>>
>>1460471
two weeks
>>
>>1460460
>nobody cares
nobody cares about this shit series
which is why it never gets anywhere
>2-3 millions per month
genshin makes 5-10 times as much in one banner
how about stop acting like this shit game is worth anything and you also uninstall just like the rest of us
kill the game come on you know you hate it too
>one insane
lol
lmao
rofl
imagine being broken by based chads shitting on your shit pile
>>
>>1460526
Oh, you certainly care given how much you shitpost about it, Chang.
In fact you care an awful lot considering you've been at it for literal years, and you'll keep doing this for even more years, but sure tell me all abou how "chad" you are while you're here crying like the retard you are
>>
>>1460531
see you in eos faggot
see where your toxic posiviity gets you when everything is just tiring and everyone besides you that isnt a fucking shill is tired of this fucking shit game
>>
The fuck happened to this thread?
>>
>>1460551
emerald beyond shit tanked the series
shit enix beyond redemption
eos soon
uninstall brother
save youself
>>
>>1460551
Underage SEAmonkey eventually lost his mind after years of shitposting and now he's on a rampage trying to "kill" every thread about this franchise.
>>
>>1460551
eb release
>>
>>1460617
Is there a general for that?
>>
>>1460620
/vrpg/ has a thread
>>
when do you think eos announcement will come? what should the devs have done besides rush powercreep?
>>
oh right update is tonight
>>
if i consent to all these advertiser options will my pulls improve
>>
>>1461235
lol
>>
Speaking of ads, anyone else unable to get any after the update? I need those jewels
>>
>>1461401
Restart the app and try again, especially if you went in right after updating.
>>
>>1461405
Tried that, no dice. Maybe I need to fiddle with the ad settings.
>>
>>1461405
Apparently, the trick was to restart the app *twice*. Got it working again, thanks bro!
>20 BP stage
Fuck yes, I can finally rank up Summer Goddess' expensive as fuck S3.
>>
And so, Shirei's story ends.
Funny story. So, Shirei's banner has an extra SS style on it, meaning there's only a 1% chance of offbanners! That's half the chances of normal!
And lo and behold, I dump the 20k jewels I have on it, hoping to get Kihachi, or Shirei or Liam (anything but the robot) and guess what? All I got was not one, but TWO offbanner worthless styles from years ago (Monika and Boston)!
I'm laughing with madness irl. I would uninstall right now but I'm not gonna give the shitposter the satisfaction. I'll carry on, broken and penniless with absolutely nothing to show for it, purely out of spite. Ichi-P can burn in hell.
>>
>>1461425
Why would you ever sink money on Shirei's banner anyway when Cometpants and Saruin exist?
The only good style in that one is Kihachi, Shirei himself is okay if you didn't get Hardy or Monica, but both Liam and Bike are absolutely mid
>>
>>1461432
>money
No way, miss me with that. Kihachi's my favourite RSRS character and her first banner (along with Firebringer's first banner) was the only time in 2024 this game hasn't shit as hard as it can on me. I like Liam but have had to skip his 3rd, 4th and 5th styles so this one that's perfect by itself would've been a great opportunity to use him again and Shirei would also be quite useful (I had to skip both Hardy and Monika). So long as I got anybody but the robot I would've been quite happy, or even overjoyed if it was my dumb muscle babe.
>>
>>1461425
it's over already?
>>
>>1461505
Shirei's story? Yeah, it's really short. I remember being shocked at how fast it finished in JP. Speaking of, has JP started the 4th arc yet? Who's the new MC?
>>
Wow, would you look at that. The 3k jewels from the box event got me a third offbanner against all odds. Not just any offbanner, but the very first Timelord that I maxed on release years ago. Kill me Pete, it doesn't get much worse than this.
>>
>>1461554
only shitrei
dying game is eos soon
no new protagonist no new story no new content
shit game
shit series
shitga
>>
i wish they made a Saga game with all of these sprites
>>
>22 billion loss
its over
shit game is dying
eos imminent
uninstall the game before it happens
>>
>>1461425
yeesh liam's ended on a wet fart but at least there was something there at the beginning
>>
File: 185847562765.png (119 KB, 371x353)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
I've been away for a while. What the fuck happened?
How are people even keeping up with all these banners? it seems like everything's gotten ridicuolus since I took a break
>>
File: IMG_1892.jpg (2.15 MB, 1290x2095)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
Is Biac worth one more roll? Got these 3 on last pull.
Best and worst luck at same time.
>>
>>1461681
Absolutely not, don't even think about it
>>
>>1461653
>How are people even keeping up with all these banners?
they don't
>>
>>1461682
Thanks bro
>>1461684
I'm sure they will tap on the brakes soon.
>>
>>1461627
Same
>>1461653
That's the best part! We don't.
>>1461681
You lucky bastard, I couldn't be more jealous. But to answer your question, that's a hard call. Almost any brand new style is worth 3k jewels and the robot got buffed for global so he'll be a good support for gun teams now that remembrance is relevant again. But if your gun squad is already stacked from stuff like the bunnygirl banners, you can skip him. You got Liam, whose damage got buffed to be higher than anything that I know of on JP since they got jealous of Tatyana stealing the king's crown, so gun remembrance should be a breeze for you.
>>
>Are you having fun?
NO VIRGIL, I AM NOT HAVING FUN!!!!!!!
When an SS style pops up on this banner, there is a 4 out of 5 chance it's a banner style. This is the FOURTH time in a row I've hit that 1 in 5 chance. This isn't even the first time this particular Virgil style, which I pulled on its release, has spooked me before. The gacha is becoming sentient, mocking me with the most appropriate character quotes.
>>
>try to roll Robin, get Ward
is Firebringer any good? I got shirei,kihachi, saruin ,and orlouge. when are the beach banners?
>>
>>1461738
Ward's good, Firebringer's good, everyone's good except the robot since he was taken from another shitty banner that no one was gonna roll on anyway. I wouldn't say Firebringer is "pity good" if you already have Saruin and Orlouge though, both those guys seem better.
>>
>>1461738
Cometpants 2: The Bringening is the designated Saruin style but for Heat, so yes, he's good, very good in fact.
And once Emerald drops he'll be even better since she'll help covering his only weakness, that is no self HP topping whatsoever.
>>
>>1461742
>since she'll help covering his only weakness, that is no self HP topping whatsoever.
Doesn't he heal himself on every heat attack he makes and gets several chases?
>>
>>1461744
Uh, my bad I forgot about Scarlet Power
Sorry, I've been playing too much EB lately and my brain's kinda fried, I must have misremembered his passives
>>
>>1461745
No worries, just glad I wasn't misunderstanding.
>>
what should the new OP be?
>>
speaking of
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/108380481
>>
>>1461758
Something Emerald Beyond related, I'm thinkin'. Someone else'll have to do it though.
>>
imagine unlimited saga using RS Universe sprites as a remake
>>
>>1461758
nothing
everyone uninstalls and moves on good ending!!!
let the game die already
eos soon
shit game
shit series
shitga
>>
>>1461758
trash can diva
>>
eSaGa Re:UniverseSaGa Re:Universes sSaGa Re:UniverseSaGa Re:Universen?
SaGa Re:UniverseSaGa Re:Universeh nSaGa Re:UniverseSaGa Re:Universe nSaGa Re:UniverseSaGa Re:Universe nSaGa Re:UniverseSaGa Re:Universe??????
fSaGa Re:UniverseSaGa Re:Universe ySaGa Re:UniverseSaGa Re:Universeu
eos! eos! eos! eos!
>>
>added an action counter
>maxes out at 99+
>these new hard bosses take at least 20-25 turns

silly
>>
What inheritance for the new Liam?
>>
>>1462148
He's pretty much perfect as is, but you could give him his that skill from his 4th style that gives him Anti-Material Shot as a chase, I think it's called Transform Weapon or something.
>>
Which remembrance weapon are you guys superevolving with the 30k free remembrance gems they gave us last night? I was thinking the sword for Kihachi but I got fucked harder than previously thought possible yesterday and got nothing on her banner, so idk. Probably will still pick sword for Julian, I guess. Fuck, or maybe I should go club for Tatyana. Or m. arts for Apollo.
>>
>>1462189
Longsword is in a good spot right now with Kihachi, generally Longsword is really good for DPS right now and covers a lot of attributs.
GS is alright but doesn't reach Longsword tier DPS, also the more damaging GS styles are hybrid casters like Saruin so they have no use for the SSS Gekka, the upcoming Final Emperor can make good use of it though.
Spear is another good bet since Tomoe and Hyppo exist, good DPS options all around and don't care about casting either.
Hammer is also good if you Tatyana, but I wouldn't call it a priority since they don't cover as many attributes as Longsword.
Rapier is okay-ish if you have GLEX Sparrow, pierce+cold has some versatility, but I wouldn't do it when Kihachi exists and covers three attributes on her own.
Axe is not there yet.
Staves are a mixed bag, Fire doesn't have Emerald yet, Water is pointless, Wind just has too much overlap with LS for slash damage, Earth doesn't exist, Light Staves have no real DPS option, Dark is the only option that has a current application with the latest Orlouge and the upcoming Igomahl, overall the strongest DPS casters tend to be dual casters so it's not really worth it.
Bows aren't bad but neither Zhi-Ling nor the upcoming styles for Nomad F or Eyre have much use for the weapon right now, Claudia might have some use for it in the future.
Fists are another no brainer since actual MA casters like Nusakan are super rare and you have tons of DPS options like Pref Apollo, the strongest option together with Longsword.
Longsword.
Gun is okay if you have lots of Liam styles, T260G could get some benefits out of it too.

Overall right now it's a toss between Longsword and Fists, with GS and Spears being a close second.
>>
>>1462042
>enemy attacks
>actually says "Septuple Strike"
Okay, now I see why they said counter tanks were mandatory for this dragon.
>>1462201
Thanks for the rundown. The only styles I have out of what you mentioned are Kihachi (first style only), Hippolyta, Tatyana and Apollo. So I guess now I'm debating between sword, spear, club and fist. Realistically it's down to sword and fist, since those types have a lot of fave characters for me. At least it looks like I can do level 2 of the dragon no problem, so I'll get 'em all eventually just like I got every single remembrance weapon, even the useless earth staff, maxed before Hard mode came out.
>>
I guess level 3 is the farthest my old ass team with no proper defensive buffing can go, this was level 4. Still, better than I thought since I was just gonna go for stage 1.
>>
>>1462220
If you don't have defensive styles like Sirius or Pref Minstrel it's going to be kinda rough, but you can do it, counter styles are mandatory for Megalith Dragon.
Fight crashes a lot for me though, they messed up something in the update since the shop prices are in Yen too.
>>
>>1462224
Yeah, I don't have any of those guys and those five pictured are the best I have, only one of them is from 2024. I'm satisfied with stage 3 though, and I'd recommend everyone here to do stage 1 at least 'cause it should be easy and will at least guarantee a small drip feed of remembrance gems.
>>
Actually, thinking about that drip feed
>clearing stage 3 for each weapon type, which is already a challenge gives 400 gems x 10 weapon types = 4000 gems per month
>it takes 30k to upgrade one weapon
>one weapon can be upgraded per 7.5 months
>7.5 months
I hope they release monthly hard mode remembrance bosses or this is going to take forever. Makes that first SSS weapon choice even more massive than I thought.
>>
>>1462242
Remembrance SSS are not something you should obsess on, the power scaling isn't much higher than standard SSS, their bonuses are also not particularly significant outside of, ironically, remembrance itself since the chances of a team being mostly made from the same weapon class is astronomically low
Remembrance weapons, much like Romancing and high Spiral floor is really just for tryharding and pushing the game mechanics, it's not particularly important in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>1462246
>Remembrance weapons, much like Romancing and high Spiral floor is really just for tryharding and pushing the game mechanics, it's not particularly important in the grand scheme of things
True, that's a good point. I guess it's just that without those fights, there's nothing to engage me. It's just log in twice a day to send out memory rematch teams for no ultimate purpose. They've pretty much given up on story, and the gacha is more brutal these days than almost anything I've seen, with having to skip at least 20+ characters to guarantee 1 so there's no collection aspect to it either. This used to be my #1 mobage but it feels like global in 2024 is sapping it of everything I used to like about it.
>>
>>1462255
Story content went through a drought in the late two years because Kawazu was busy pushing EB out of the oven and couldn't oversee much about RSRS, it has nothing to do with GL, GL's problem is just the mad rush to get to JP and from the story point of view our updates were much more frequent and faster than JP.
The game's due for another generation of MCs soon anyway, probably the last one too if the previous games are anything to go by, but it seems like Shirei was just a minor emergency diversion rather than a full game season, at least that's how I'm seeing it.
>>
>>1462242
There's already three of them. Trying to clear hard mode on all weapons is a foolhardy endeavor, despite that one schizo crying about how all content should be cleared day 1 like a bloody lunatic.
>>
>emerald beyond shit banners
>nobody posting
eos soon!!!
>>
>trash can diva
well i know which banner i'm dumping all my gems into
>>
Dammit, you guys got me to log in for nothing. Guess it's JP onry.
>>
>>1462559
>>1462596
>playing
why bother when eos is imminent
>>
>>1462620
You can stop plaguing the thread anytime, then
>>
>>1463057
>shills defending the game
its just so tiredsome
>>
>>1463311
It's not a defense, it's a statement. Nothing is forcing you to stay here whining about the game. Exercise common sense. Go away. Leave it in the rear view mirror. Other people are still enjoying it, so let them instead of throwing a perpetual hissy fit. In your eyes it's a goner anyway, so you'll just have the last laugh for leaving first, and you'll not have to spare any thoughts about the game until you hear it in passing that it EoS'd.
>>
>>1463364
didnt read
eos soon
>>
>>1463364
He's not here to discuss, he's a psychopathic pustule that pretends to be a human being, either ignore him or report him, though I recommend you do do both

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.