[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1676085108851062.jpg (2.63 MB, 4818x3236)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
Official Website:
https://en.another-eden.jp/
https://en.another-eden.jp/octopathtraveler/

News:
https://api-ap.another-eden.games/asset/notice_v2/index?language=en

Wiki:
https://anothereden.wiki/
https://altema.jp/anaden/
>>
What did everyone think of the second Wyrz Saga? How would you rate it on a 1-10?
>>
>>1393513
Biggest reaction is the fact that the weapons from part 1 get fucking reset is total bullshit and tying their upgrades to the dispatch missions is also fucking bullshit.
Also, shocking lack of a superboss.
>>
>>1393513
>Cast
3/10. Not only is Senezica an obnoxious moeblob, Melpiphia is a horribly translated character with awful animations. Wryz stocks are rising, but it's not enough to make up for the rest of the shit. I suppose if I were able to read JP maybe Melpihipia would be better and make it like 6/10 but it still wouldn't be great
>Gameplay
3/10 as well. Giving us exactly 1 window where dragon raising is actually not mind numbingly awful and you just having to KNOW you should grind Iridian at that exact moment really fucking sucks for anyone who didn't intuit "hey I should get like 150 stats on this fucker when the game only wants me to have 15 to continue with the story". No actual superbosses to get rewards from but the last boss on Master was superboss levels of annoying between stuns every turn for specific characters, multiple hp stoppers which heal it back to full, and an unblockable 9999999999 desperation move after fully healing its final stopper. Hope you were able to intuit not to AF until exactly the last stopper!
>Plot
2/10 I honestly could not care anymore. I noticed Tiramisu show up at the end so I'll pay attention to part 3 and strongly recommend anyone with a 4.5* Tiramisu to grind her 5* tome from Man-Eating Marsh because there's a strong possibility that part 3 comes with SA Tiramisu and unlocking her 5* board before then will get you a starchart if she does happen to get it.
>>
>>1393743
>but the last boss on Master was superboss levels of annoying
Bro you can wipe out an entire HP bar and stop him from acting by just putting Aldo in Slash Zone. It was pathetically easy, even on Master.
>>
>>1393780
I still haven't raised Aldo so I had to fight fair
>>
>>1393794
>using the free MC unit is cheating
Lmao bro. My frontline was effectively 3 units too as I brought ES Chiru, who was stunned the entire time.
>>
>>1393743
What are the three best sidestories/episodes/symphonies in your opinion? Anything that's not the mainstory, basically. Kinda curious what you think because you actually elaborated on your opinion.
>>
>>1393513
It made one autist here really really mad which means it is good
>>
>>1393849
Wanderer in the Vortex/Wanderer in the Binding Night has to be at the top of the list for sure. Specifically Binding Night > Ch.2 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 4 > 1. I don't consider the lower rated chapters "bad" the others are just better.
After that, it's a little difficult to say for certain because some it's been years since I've done most of them.

I feel like Two/First Knight were both average, IDA was okay, Ocean Palace was meh, I hated Time Mine's grind but I still remember the mother dying, didn't like Shadow Witch, don't really remember Azure Rebel, from the Auction I only remember the terrible Auction minigame and the Jade epilogue which was fine.
I don't remember a single thing about Little Princess's Big Adventure, and I sort of remember 1 cutscene from Ciel's Ensemble so I can't rate either of them. May's ensemble was nice, Benedict's was good other than the trap mechanic especially with how often it ended up bugging out for me, and...I still never ended up doing the Purgatory Ensemble since I wanted to pull Daisy first and then didn't get her for almost 2 years.
P5 part 1 aside from the god awful nonsensical translation was okay, part 2 was better but I never have and never will care about Violet, I don't even remember the plot of Tales part 1 although I did end up buying Velvet's game and she's a top tier protagonist in Berseria, Tales part 2 was alright other than Genis and Zelos both being annoying, Chrono Cross was really good aside from having to do the entire final dungeon every time you want to replay the symphony so you can loot the element chests to complete your collection of them, and for Octopath I enjoyed Cyrus, was fine with Partitio, and disliked the Tithi/Youtuber stuff so I'll average it out to being decent.
I enjoyed the Western Mythos although the start of it was a little slow, and also really liked the Elzion Mythos.

Overall my top list is Wanderer and then some combination of Elzion Mythos/Chrono Cross/Western Mythos.
>>
>>1393849
nta but
1. Sword and Wings (western mythos). Could have (and should have) been its own game.
2. Deidre part 2
3. Wanderer in the Vortex, highlights being the Yakumo, Claude and Alma chapters.
>>
>>1393849
The ones with the vocal songs are clearly the best, including the current one duh
>>
File: list.jpg (127 KB, 634x1240)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
I know I'm obnoxious but I'm going to ask one last time.

Yakumo or yipha as?

Yes I'm indecisive as fuck. But this is probably going to be my only star dream since I got it cheap with that starter pack. I'm trying to not fuck it up.
>>
I swear this game becomes more annoying to update every time
>>
>>1393909
Stifling Song best vocal song. The For Fragile Time version is GOAT
>>
>>1393915
Yakumo.
>>
>>1393915
While on the one hand Yipha AS has all her stuff, you have Necoco, who has the AS with Kalaido aka element change, meaning you could turn Yakumo from shade to other elements for a turn. Plus, Iphi makes Yakumo hit even harder and more silly
>>
File: WIP.png (2.53 MB, 1436x1530)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
Just starting to put together superboss teams and these are what I'm thinking so far, any obvious improvements?
Need a grasta slave for Yakumo and to actually improve and equip grasta on my supporting characters (especially for HP on the Minalca team). I also need that big 2000 HP badge for Radias I think.
>>
>>1393943
>Need a grasta slave for Yakumo
Iphi is right there. Or use Nonold/Krervo for the KMS personality grasta.
>>
>>1393948
Krervo is perfect, thanks. Still don't have the Shade shareable, but I needed someone to hold the KMS and the Staff max HP/low HP ones.
>>
>check death eater phase 2 guides
>all of them iphi/aldo/yipha/benedict teams
>copy everything one for one
>not doing enough damage.mp4
>WTF?
>look closer at their Aldo
>255 Light
Fuck these (((guides))) with ridiculous requirements.
>>
>>1393979
You should have had Aldo at 255 three years ago.
>>
>>1393981
I put the game down since Veena AS and picked it up again since Milsha AS. Aldo was never my main focus to build until his SA form.
>>
I'm an idiot that can't parse kits well, how good is Alma AS? I just pulled for her on a whim because she's cute and got her.
>>
>>1393987
Support tank for Crystal team. Like Dunarith Alter and Orleya AS, their kit is good but pidgeonholes them to certain comps.
They overdid it with the early tanks, the same way they did with the early singers, given them too broad utility, so now all subsequent ones are more niche with greater contingent effects. You can't just slap her into any team like you could with say AS Radias.
>>
>>1393987
Very strong counter tank.
She starts with 5 Arcana stacks which instantly puts her in Alchemic High State, giving her 2 turns of Guard and Hold Ground without even needing to act.
Refraction Bullet gives her 3 turns of Counter for 2250% multiplier and a party heal every time she's attacked plus she inflicts Rage in case Guard wears off.
Luster Glare gives 6 stacks of Crystal Break which instead is [Element] Break for a random Elemental weakness the target has (or Crystal if weak to Crystal/not weak to anything) as well as 6 moves worth of Type Attack +50% to the party. Stacks for Break and Type Attack are only 3 if she's not in Alchemic High State.
She also keeps her Brain Record, which lets her Kaleido to the enemy weakness to take advantage of Luster Glare's Break changing, her Elixir Ray to recharge her Lunatic which lets her stack Arcana more easily to Guard later in the battle as well as on the first 2 turns, and Aether Oratio if she personally needs to pierce barriers.
Her Stellar adds a fantastic buff, which gives 1 party member Link, Barrier Pierce, restores statuses, and removes debuffs or - if used during stellar burst - affects ALL party members PLUS fully heals HP and MP and revives for everyone

She's like if Prai and Starky did a fusion dance and ended up having great DPS, the ability to give Barrier Pierce, the ability to inflict Element Breaks, 2 turns of Guard rather than 1, and didn't get stunned after Guarding.

>>1394006
She works great on any team. She can Kaleido to whatever element the enemy is weak to, her Link matches the personality of the character who benefits from it, and her Break will Kaleido to whatever the enemy is weak to if it's not weak to Crystal. Nothing else in her kit cares about elements so you can use her to her fullest in any team, unlike AS Radias who needs a zone active for her counter to activate.
>>
>got Melody 4.5* spook instead of elf
Maybe I will just SDE her in the future.
>>
>>1394009
Your write up convinced me to roll for her - post your AEcoin wallet so I can debit you the Samora I got.
>>
>>1394009
Well shit, that's a pretty wild kit when seeing it all just broken down like that. Definitely going to have to experiment with her over AS Radias, I think.
Element Break, Kaleido and granting Barrier Pierce alone are huge, but also functioning as a strong counter tank is a huge plus.

Definitely reads like I should dump some items into her to unlock the 4th skill slot. I've been sorely tempted to do the same for Iphi.
>>
>>1394035
80 light on Iphi is the absolute best use of monthly light/shadow points
not having to choose which of Rosa Liliac, Nocturnal Procession, Ichorphilia, and Walpurgisnacht to leave out (or which 2 when using Heralagnia) is so liberating
>>
>>1394103
>my Iphi has 4 light
Haha, see you in 16 months..
Give me one good reason to not use like 50+ luring shadow staff on her.
>>
>>1394123
I mean, out of the gacha 5* shadow staves available, aren't that many, so unless you're really holding out for one of them to get SA'd, using it is your best bet
>>
>>1394128
the issue is Nagi and Toova BOTH can double dip on shadow using Staff and Ax/Hammer respectively
>>
File: 1700550257706029.jpg (52 KB, 750x748)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>1393932
>>1393938
So we're all agreed on yakumo but then...
I see stuff like >>1393979 and wonder if yipha would be better. I think picking a unit is more stressful than just gachaing for me.
Thanks for the input though.
>>
>>1393849
Western Mythos
Wanderer in the Vortex
Ocean Palace 1/2
>>
>>1393915
Yipha. Yakumo is a good damage dealer, but there's a lot of those. Yakumo is a Shade damage dealer, but Iphi can turn anyone into a Shade damage dealer and everyone has Iphi. And yeah, Yakumo's damage is good, but there's lots of damage dealers and with powercreep he'll get replaced eventually.
>>
>>1394179
>but there's a lot of those
The big point in Yakumo's favor is Kumos, who provides MP restore and break.
>>
So has Shanie gotten to be part of an event or story yet? Since I'm confused on why she's in the Octopath collab since she doesn't appear as often as Shion or Suzette.
>>
>>1394366
She had a moment during the Western Mythos, but not much besides that. Aldo's wife deserves better.
>>
>>1394368
>Aldo's wife
Explain.
>>
File: 1706675884456.jpg (2.39 MB, 2176x1812)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
How am I expected to do this shit normally if it NULL's the type it wants you to use? Hang whoever thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>1394397
Elfpussy also made that a breeze, I just need to kill it in a slower way
>>
>>1394403
Thanks for reinforcing that I should have elfpussy. I've already dumped my whole stash into it with nothing to show for it. Fucking game.
>>
Remember back when Noahxis was revealed and everyone thought he was gonna be Aldo Alter?
I wonder where the actual Aldo Alter is.
>>
>>1394179
>>1394206
You guys are killing me.
>>
>>1394412
Wouldn't Aldo himself be considered the Alter, since there's Eden?
>>
>>1394418
Nah. Remember, I'm talking about an Aldo from the Parallel Time Layer. The current Aldo is from this time layer, he was just originally a cat. He could still be a cat in the PTL, but I'd wager he's still a human there.
>>
>>1394206
That's fair. There's lots of ways to get break, but 10% MP restore can be pretty handy for certain characters like Lele AS. Kumos is the only sidekick who can provide that. Still, it's a bit niche. I think if that anon is picking Yakumo, he's going to ultimately be using Kumos out of it. I guess I'd say if that anon doesn't have Melpiphia, then Yipha AS is better. If he does have Melpiphia, then Yakumo/Kumos is better.
>>
>>1394418
>>1394423
We saw an alter Alter during the Chrono Cross collab. Also Alter Feinne, Alter Altena and several other characters. Hell, during the The Apex of Logic and Cardinal Scales Mythos we saw hundreds of alter Aldos.

We've never seen anything about Aldo from the First Knight Parallel Timelayer, where characters like Alter Ilulu and Alter Dunarith are from. We also never saw anything about Aldo from the White Night Timelayer where Alter Tsukiha is from.
>>
>>1394423
I forget when it popped up, but we had that scene where we saw a fuckton of Aldos across time layers make a massive slam dunk on some goober. Based on that, I'd assume nearly every Aldo makes about the same choices, so an alter wouldn't really be all that different.
>>
>>1394397
Wait some turns, then nuke his ass when he un-nulls, repeat this until he dies
Or Axe man it with a 5000 hp team

But yes, elfpussy really helps
>>
>>1394433
This fight is absolute fucking cancer. This flying retard kills my whole team if I try to stall and somehow my benedict and Aldo can't deal enough damage. Someone just force feed me a fucking strategy that just werks so I can call it a day. I have everyone that matters save the latest characters because FUCK YOU WFS.
>>
>>1394444
I used Axe man, Iphi, Elfpussy, Yipha AS, then switched either Yipha or elf with Pizza (wing girl is probably better but I don't have her) later when axe man run out of his break

That's all I remember because it only took like two tries for me. Also you can try with Mariel ES if you don't have elf pussy
>>
>>1394444
Basically switch one of yours >>1394397 with a defensive type, particularly one of those 50% damage reduction and type res up together types

Also nigga, your water team is completely jacked unlike my shitty one reeeee
>>
>>1394368
They flirt in Western Mythos at the start. At this point, I get the feeling they want to do something with Shanie, but just haven't gotten around to doing so.
>>
>>1394460
Melissa ES was supposed to be Shanie but Shanie got cucked
>>
>>1394733
You mean Melina. But yeah, her magical moon armor would probably have become the Alexander. They are insanely similar visually and the magical age up thing makes absolutely zero sense and is never discussed again.
>>
File: 1704819145262953.png (1.96 MB, 1792x828)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
2nd Toova ES treatise for my shade team (currently Iphi Yakumo Dewey Alter + Shion Alter) or 3rd Radias AS treatise to unlock her?
>>
>>1394777
Radias.
>>
Can you put ores on the Infernal Pain and Windburned Pain grastas? If so, they're just the best grastas for a character of that element, huh?
>>
>>1394777
Toova ES is more replaceable then Radias AS, imo
>>
>>1394840
>>1394850
Yeah, I think I'll just get Radias AS. I have basically zero defensive options for any of my teams so changing that would be nice.
>>
Just burned the Shadow items to get my Iphi to 80. I'm still trying to decide if I should dump 64 Bow Shadow to get Alma AS to 80.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>1394843
>If so, they're just the best grastas for a character of that element, huh?
Pretty sure the math works out that it is better to put a dormant on the elemental pain grasta and run it with two standard pains with Bull's Eye and Rose with Thorns.
>>
>>1394890
If you're putting in Weak Point Strike I think the bull/rose ore + elemental pain and 1 pain with the other ore is better though. Someone else can do the napkin math.
>>
>>1394892
>>1394890
Keep forgetting the Zone Awaken ore - there's currently only one, right?
>>
File: 1691478240994577.png (2.13 MB, 1792x828)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
Who's a good Grasta slave for this makeshift fire team? I'm using Miyu for sword + fire right now.
>>
>>1395078
Violet can hold Sword and Glutton for Minalca, and Gun for Iphi
Flammelapis and Nagi ES can both hold Glutton for Minalca and Staff for Iphi
Shionne from Tales can hold Glutton for Minalca and Gun for Iphi
Alter Dunarith can hold Staff and Spicy Lover for Iphi
Pom can hold Staff and Gun for Iphi
Violet's generally the best grasta slave for Minalca but I usually run with Miyu instead because I have her at 255 compared to Violet's 16
>>
Why does it take so fucking long to get Rose with Thorns grasta? 180 of the little fuckers for 1, or a rare item that never has its map spawn.
Bulls Eye is gonna be just as aids to get, isn't it?
>>
>>1395166
You'll accumulate them from the light/shadow rewards a lot faster than trading for them. This is the big advantage long term players had.
>>
File: 1706751778026.jpg (1.87 MB, 2176x1812)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
Thille ES was the last piece I needed for my general purpose grinding team for master difficulty, all horrors, AD, and most superbosses save the latest gimmicky ones.
>>
>>1395204
I don't have her, but can't Thillelille ES just one shot everything for 0mp other than bosses with HP stoppers?
>>
>>1395255
She probably could, but what about those that null or absorb crystal hypothetically? That's what flam and mina are there for since they cover the full scope of enemies together and can coexist on the same team without conflict.
>>
File: 1706759796927.jpg (276 KB, 2068x520)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>1395255
Also, I wanted to add that Thille ES has Promised Land which buffs the fuck out of flam and especially mina.
>>
File: 1706763445530.jpg (461 KB, 1088x1358)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>1395255
So, I did a DPS simulation. The top two teams are my turn-1 nukes, and the bottom is a 3-turn setup for Thille under ideal conditions. When I mean ideal, I mean the best possible situation for her to shine. Lunatic, awakened crystal zone, promised land buff, iphi buffs/debuffs, RCF buffs/debuffs, all pain build, and all damaged based shared grasta. My Thille only has 20 shadow so there's more DPS potential.
>>
File: 1706764758025.jpg (2.29 MB, 2176x1812)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>1395341
I forgot about the max hp crystal grasta...
>>
Who asked?
>>
>>1395439
This guy >>1395255
>>
Is anyone here playing on Bluestacks 5? The game won't run for me for some reason.
>>
>>1395604
Emulators got borked since the latest update.
>>
File: 1698846629338046.png (123 KB, 704x297)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>3/5
well that's tempting, should I do it? I've already got Elseal, Altlulu and Altmena
>>
>>1395673
Unless you've got a massive stash, you should be saving them for future starcharts. Even just one older character getting their SA each month will cost you 800 tsubura gems each month.
>>
>>1395673
if this were like 6 months ago I would say go for it for sure
but now that SA is a thing, I'd 100% recommend saving up gems for Starcharts instead of using them on Codices
>>
What is so great about Yipha AS? She seems like a dual zone setter.
>>
>>1395708
her zone setting is the worst part about her because she has to be in the backline to use it
>Faith
basic attack replacement, adds (SPT/2) to EVERY STAT for targetted character
with lowish light (mine is at 20) when geared for Spirit she has 360~400 SPT (mine is sitting at 380 with just base VC grasta)
this means you are adding 180-200 to every stat to one character, which is an absurd power boost
>Beannacht Bua
+100% weapon damage, crit strength, PWR, INT until the end of the turn for the Faithed character plus a +100% Type Attack for 1 move.
+50% weapon damage, crit strength, PWR, INT until the end of the turn for non-Faithed characters
simply an absurd buff that she typically uses every turn, or pops at the start of AF
>Ath Dochhais
defensive buff, less valuable than Bean but still useful
+35% phys and type resist and 1 stack of status immunity and knockback immunity to everyone
Faith character instead has +70% phys/type resist and an hp buffer equal to their max HP in addition to the immunities

If you could sacrifice a character slot to give one character 8 extra badge slots to use on 4x +50 PWR (or INT) badges and 4x +50 SPD badges would you do it? Because Yipha AS does that without sacrificing a slot
>>
>>1395718
Wow, sounds like shit.
>>
>>1393915
F U C K
Last day and I still can't decide between yipha and yakumo.
Someone pick for me.
>>
>>1396510
If you don't have a solid dps unit, then pick yakumo.
If you have a solid dps unit, then pick yipha AS.
Simple as.
>>
>>1396510
God shut the fuck up already
>>
This general for the game is deader than a wasteland. What went wrong?
>>
When it comes to Grasta ore strategy, should I only do FGAD till I get the 3 unique armours and then head over to Underworld since it also has Rose with Thorns?
>>
>>1397175
the entire board is dead
>>
How far should I be into the game before I use the free subscription month?
>>
>>1397175
This thread is actually moving faster than it usually does.
>>
This game belongs on /vg/.
>>
>>1397175
it's fairly active when new content drops or when everyone has whispers of time to show off but right now there's mostly only dailies to do so nothing special to talk about
>>1397236
from previous thread
>I would personally prioritize Underworld, because that lets you get your Falcon's Blessing grastas while also stocking up on some Bull's Eye Ores which are the best damage buff for running ADs provided you're not wasting 20 minutes doing a T1AF every fight with SA Aldo.
>Once you have a decent amount of Bull's Eye ores and the Falcon and maybe even Cup of Invincibility grasta you need, I'd hop back to FGAD to stock up on Rose-with-Thorns, Last Stand, and probably Nine Lives ores as well since all of them can be very useful and you want enough that you aren't constantly draining all of your Reversion Ores when you put together a new team for a superboss, battle simulator, or astral archive tome.
Underworld's Rose-with-Thorns drop rate is far too low to even consider running it for. Once you're done with Underworld's one time rewards and stocked up on enough Bull's Eye, I'd do FGAD to farm Rose-with-Thorns.
>>1397391
literally a mobile game, and would constantly be bumped off by katawa shojou threads #8124 #8165 etc
>>
>>1397383
I can't remember what chapter it is, but I'd wait at least until you unlock Future Garulea's Another Dungeon. If you don't know what Another Dungeon is, you're still way too early in the game.
Some of the subscription trials require you to complete certain ADs, and you get light/shadow as a reward. It'd be pretty fucking retarded to activate the subscription but not get these.
>>
File: 1706979943022.jpg (356 KB, 1088x1812)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
Finally slayed the whale!
>>
What's the current cutoff for the seven star piece?
>>
>>1397498
nobody cares
>>
>>1397498
>>1397522
I care. Christ someone actually wants to talk about the game in this shitty dead thread and you miserable fucks try to run him off.
>>
Who are the best tank characters floating around right now?
>>
Just got my 3rd ES Mariel codex, bros. Might have to unlock her, looks good.
>>
Which form of pizza is the op one everyone is always suggesting?
>>
>>1397522
I asked.
I care.
>>
>>1397702
Normal. AS looks stronk, but she looks for specific weapon types to get the most of her new skill, whereas Normal Style provides universal support, both offensive and defensive.
>>
>>1397773
Cool. Is she the best singer still?
>>
>>1397562
Alma AS, Soira AS, Radias AS, Orleya AS, Alter Dunarith and Heena AS. Starky is still pretty solid.
>>
>>1397817
I think so. Other singers provide good utility as well, like Mistrare AS boosting damage if you use the same/different skill, depending on which song you use, but Pizza Cat is just too fucking good and makes other singers practically obsolete.
>>
>>1397498
chad
>>
I just killed the first lavog after extreme, autistic fine-tuning. Now, the next one also requires autistic fine-tuning. This is so tiresome...
>>
>>1397894
Yeah. I'm done with this retarded fight.
>do too little dps
>fucking die
>do too much dps
>fucking die
I just want to fucking die.
>>
>>1397826
>>1397562
I'd remove Heena AS from this list and add Prai (infinite uses of Guard as long as you can keep up with MP costs and deal with being stunned every other turn/curing status during AF to Guard 2 turns in a row) and also Lovely AS (2 turns of Guard that also lets you AF 3 turns in a row fairly often)
>>
Every single one of (you) has autism. I can't see how any normal person can beat these superbosses without annoyingly amounts of numbers autism. Even with guides, I don't have the patience or the time to copy someone else's homework and fine-tune it since nothing is ever 1:1. This annoying shit is never fun; it's a chore, and I hate it. This latest content with Lavog and Death Eater makes me want to throw the game to the curb and indulge myself in something comfy like Blue Archive.

Thanks for reading my blog. Though nobody will read this dogshit or even care. Carry on, you miserable fuckers.
>>
heh I would have wanted to kill myself during lavog if I didn't realize how useful milla was for it

Her debuffs are so massive and overlooked
>>
>>1397894
>>1397904
Just use elfpussy or tanks and a high single target damage for the core
I beat all lavog like that, except the thunder one because it asks for constant AF, so I had to switch to Orleya AS for that one.

No rng or numbers autisms necessary
>>
File: 1676329487092413.png (698 KB, 1121x829)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
Just got sensationalist in the basement. Any opus/codex recommendations?
>>
>>1398230
Either Erinys Codex for Felmina ES or Sacrament Codex for Thillelille ES.
Though since Thille really wants to be SA to start battles already in Savior mode and to be able to use Sword In Heart I'd lean more towards Felmina ES if you don't have the allcosmos starcharts to spare
>>
>>1398261
Will she be 1/3 or 0/3 after promotion though? I'm guessing 0/3, right?
>>
>>1398263
I assume 0/3, but I rolled for her so I can't say for certain
>>
>>1398263
0/3. I promoted her and used 3 allcosmos to SA her.
>>
>>1398416
SA is such an awkward abbreviation for me, since I use it at work as short hand for Sexual Assault.
>>
>>1398511
Why yes, I Sexually Assaulted Thilleloli with 3 allcosmos dildos.
>>
File: 1707102594272.jpg (1.85 MB, 2176x1812)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
Help I can't survive Lavog Epsilon. The giant rock turtle thing keeps killing my orleya no matter the buffs. I can't beat it even with the best thunder units. Why?
>>
>>1398619
You have to af the boss before its big dmg turns, otherwise you get fucked
Make sure to use Actina if you don't have enough af, particularly after af
>>
>>1398632
Nope not working. I get the AF part but this team kinda sucks for this fight desu.
>>
>>1398619
I used ashtear for this fight. Dimensional bomb is fucking busted for it.
>>
How strong is Benedict really? You see him used in all these clears but is he better than like a yakumo or sesta when set up? Or do people just use him because he's easier to get?
>>
File: 1707111968404.jpg (649 KB, 2176x1812)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>1398651
>>1398662
I ended up using Orleya NS, Necoco AS, Minalca, and Radias AS. Buddies were Tetra and Korobo. In the first phase, I was able to stall and beat it, but the second phase was very tight. I had to carefully time Chivalry and Korobo's charged skill to get enough AF Guage to kill the core twice. Also, playing the piano during AF is very stressful.
>>
>>1398692
>is a hammer better than a screwdriver
>>
>>1398692
He's Null damage which can be incredibly relevant when bosses like Lavog gain +100% Type Resist for using the "wrong" element on them or for bosses that Null/Absorb every element except for the one that it wants you to use.
He needs basically no setup or specific party members to work, just Timber and Regular Swing compared to Sesta who needs Awakened Wind Zone which generally means using 4 Wind characters in the frontline.
And he's 4* gacha rather than 5* gacha which means you'll get a ton more shadow for him on average than for most other characters, letting him use 2 badges and possibly even 4 grastas earlier than most other characters.
>>
>>1398651
Ah, Your oboro isn't stella
I can see why my method doesn't work
>>
Jesus fuck, after like 4 months of shitty white door luck, finally made it to Elzion. Feels like that and light drop have been worse. I could go a whole week without getting any light nowadays.
>>
>finish Amy's side quest kind of thing during the Ogre Wars arc
>that revelation when they retrieved the Ogre Key.
What's next? Actual ayys?
>>
File: 1683809403468067.png (263 KB, 1600x900)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>1399369
ayy lmao
>>
>>1399193
This, he is just no frills damage
>>
So who switched the Holy Sword of Palsifal that got passed down to the royal bloodline of Miglance?
>>
Just got my 3rd Sacrament Codex. Is it time to buy 2 from the shop and sidegrade? Thille looks like a good use of Allcosmos Charts too.
I have AS Mistrare, AS Alma, SA Melissa, and the ability to unlock ES Mariel for Crystal characters.
>>
>>1399954
That's up to you. I think you should save your tsubura gems for upcoming starcharts for old characters. You can eventually get codex's and treaties from the dungeons, but you'll only be able to get the starcharts from the tsubura shop. They may decide to do something like NS Isuka or NS Nagi Stellar Boards and being able to buy their starcharts could be more useful than getting Thillelille ES a bit early.
>>
Looks like Sazanca is fire/axe. Thought I saw a counter in the jp vid but could be wrong.
>>
>>1400183
>Fire
so they either had no plans when they made Wryz part 1, or they had plans and went back on them for some reason between parts 1 and 2 because Wryz was clearly aligned with Water during the story, Cerius was aligned with Earth, and Sazanca was aligned with Wind. The first 2 matched on release so I have to assume Sazanca was a recent change unless they stumbled ass backwards into a theme while throwing darts blindfolded.
>>
>>1399367
Never mind, got back-to-back triple lights from Toto Theater World. What the fuck is going on with the RNG.
>>
>>1400196
You knew she was going to be Fire because that was the last element they needed for an Arcadia team.
>>
Oh nice. They're adding Wyrz dungeons to the skip tickets. Now I can start skipping.
>>
Sazanca seeming like an easy skip so far. I have no fucking clue what they're going for with the Arcadia team, and don't want to ever run it.
>>
>>1400183
Well she + elf is gonna make those supper boss fights even more of a breeze

>>1400229
Yup, it is pretty much what most expected. Arcadia is fairly easy to guess and use
>>
>>1400307
Yeah, I have no idea what they're going for with her. She has a counter attack, but no Rage so enemies won't her very often (basically never if you're running an actual tank with Guard). She focuses on buffing Light characters but all the good Fire characters are Shadow. And no Pain/Poison so an Arcadia team is still jank as fuck.

I'll throw a few pulls at her because I think she's cute and want to see what her quests involve, but I don't know if I'll ever use her.
>>
>>1400385
What counter? I don't see any in her skills
>>
>>1400229
From Wryz 1 it was heavily implied she was Wind due to all of the cutscenes and the map being broken up into 4 elemental zones.
Aldo is a Fire Arcadia character so everyone expected Sazanca would immediately follow Cerius in the Wind slot.
It wasn't until Wryz 2 when WubbaLubbaDubba Melrickandmortia occupied the Wind spot where Sazanca had even a chance of being anything but Wind, and even then it was still plausible.
>>1400385
>all the good Fire characters are Shadow
Aldo, Alter Tsukiha, and... Kid could work
>>
Is her kit even out properly? You fags whine about melpi without even knowing her kit properly and she ends up being great last time
>>
>>1400508
>she ends up being great
>>
>>1400229
Yeah, she was going to be either a slash, earth or fire link character
>>
>>1400513
A 98 rating is great
>>
>>1400513
She's actually pretty solid to the point of almost being 99
>>
Cerrine's challenge tome is some hot bullshit but far less bullshit than Gariyu and Azami's
>>
Oh shit the update already dropped? I thought it wasn't coming out for like another 2 hours.
>>
File: 1681523231113571.jpg (1.48 MB, 2400x1080)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
Sazanca get!
>>
>>1400972
Retard took 4k from me
>>
>>1400956
I'm gonna let teacher correct me
>>
>anons were wrong about new character kit, again
As expected
>>
Man these new characters really want a new skill slot, 3 isn't enough anymore
>>
>fire, wind, earth, ...
>...CRYSTAL
Where the fuck is water pain grasta? My flam wants to do 0.1% more damage.
>>
>>1401079
>>1401300
Probably will be released with Levia's tome, which should be next up of the ally tomes.
>>
Are there tiers of preemptiveness now? I've got AS Yipha with twice as much speed as Suzette but Benny Batch always goes after Bolt of Bahamut.
>>
>>1401469
Never mind, I figured out my mistake from thinking about it for two seconds. Suzette is faster after Faith is applied.
>>
Who would be better to get to 80 Light? Sazanca or Melphiphia? Just wondering who'd benefit more from the 4th skill slot.
>>
>>1401701
As someone who used Melphiphia pretty heavily for super bosses and got all of them, she doesn't really need all of her skills for me
I got by with just her two prayers and stella skill so far
>>
>>1401701
I can't really think of a 4th skill Sazanca would want to use. Maybe Preventative Care if you don't have Tetra, can't make room for Uquaji in the back, and aren't using any other healers like Melpiphia.
Melpiphia can at least slot in a really, REALLY shitty attacking move to contribute during AF.
Do you have literally any other character besides those two? Because there's a good chance you can find someone who can better use that Light.
>>
>>1401713
>Uquaji
Nta, but how do people make the little guy heal like 5k and what not?
>>
>>1401725
Three restore +20% grasta ores on whatever and a Bulls Eye badge gets you ~95% max HP per turn. You could also use a healing weapon from the Time Twisted Maze if you want to put the Bull's Eye on a grasta instead of using the badge. There is also a healing + basge from the second trails crossover.
>>
>>1401725
The Eternal Protector Badge from Tales part 2, which now correctly gives +50% Healing instead of the +9.5% it was bugged to give before.
A Bull's Eye Ore on any grasta, it can be some junk power of nothingness tier 1 that you would never otherwise use so it stays glued to Uquaji instead of being shuffled around.
A Rose-With-Thorns Ore on any grasta
A +20% Restore Ore on any grasta
This gives 87.9% max hp restored per turn
Throw in a +30% Restore fist or necklace from the Time Twisted Maze and Uquaji will heal 103.5% each turn
>>1401882
Three 20% ores and a Bull's Eye Badge only heals 72% per turn, not 95%. The best badge by far is Eternal Protector because it is 50% compared to the 20% on the Ores, and Restore is additive whereas Bull's Eye and Rose-With-Thorns are multiplicative. That's also why Rose-With-Thorns is preferred over a second Restore Ore; using another Restore drops the healing from 103.5% to 99% which can be relevant if you're relying on Hold Ground to survive at 1 HP and then Uquaji heals you to 3411/3444 and you're now just barely below max HP.
>>
Now that there are starcharts to buy, do you still use your weekly points on dungeon tickets or save them?
>>
>>1401940
Saving up for the shart charts.
>>
>>1401940
Used to buy keys but now I save for star charts. Barely had enough when they dropped Tsukiha and Suzette SA.
>>
>>1401940
I honestly don’t understand why people ever bought the keys from the emporium. I just used whatever keys were provided from the daily ads and saved up my tsubura gems for something like the starcharts to come along.
>>
>>1402268
Because we spent 7 years with nothing else worth spending them on. Most gachas go EoS within that timeframe. But grats for sitting on them for that long.
>>
>>1402271
It's true. When you look at other rpg games like this you get dogshit like sidorica that barely fucking functions and shits on you constantly for having characters at all.
>>
>>1402268
Keys let you farm L/S, farm for VC grastas, farm Chant scripts, farm Treatise/Codex/Opus, and see more White Keys to try for the sensationalist. Mathematically Keys were the absolute best value in the emporeum I forget the exact math but it was something like 3x better Gem-to-Chant ratio than raw buying Chants when you take into account rare maps, boss chests, and white key odds.
And if you bought out ALL keys every week, you still had a gem surplus, so you'd slowly but steadily accumulate more gems than you'd ever need if you just bought keys.
>>
>>1402268
255 light aldo chads did.
>>
File: 1707567438120.jpg (1.48 MB, 2176x1812)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
I don't think it's possible to get this at this point.
>>
>>1402705
It is. Just RNG. I'm already done with it though, better than the Wryz 1 grind but still pretty ass. Dreading reseting those fuckers for Wryz 3.
>>
>>1402705
If you out leveled it, then yah, it's too late.
>>
>>1399367
I got to elzion twice through varuo in the same week, wtf
>>
Just got my 3rd Jinni Opus. I'm assuming this is a no-brainer unlock? I remember people saying that Myunfa Alter is retardedly broken.
>>
>>1403766
If you have any amount of Chant Scripts stockpiled, I'd definitely pick her up. The only reason I wouldn't is to hold like 5~10 Chants to upgrade a 4.5* who's about to get a SA so you get a free starchart if you don't want to roll for a dupe to unlock their SA. For example if they announce Tiramisu will get a SA in Wryz 3
>>
>>1403730
A wave of darkness washes over you
>>
File: 1677326728528381.png (604 KB, 1092x809)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
Got another bard. Any recs? Slashed the promotable ones.
>>
>>1404297
Eh, just grabbed a Jinni opus.
>>
>finally reach harpoon 23 and gust harpoon 3
>rare fishes are still literally impossible
Wtf
>>
>>1404507
Welcome to the absolute dogshit endgame of harpooning. Keep fishing the deep sea and killing bosses for the biggest gains. Also, keep trying to fish the shiny fish. Sometimes, not often, you might catch 1 or 2.
>>
>>1404520
I’ve been curious, what’s the most effective way to use the traps? I’ve been using shrimp to get as many as possible, but would it be better to use the bait that provides larger fish?
>>
What was the Verdict? Sazanca or pull for Moke?
>>
>>1404650
Moke for sure. Sazanca is probably the biggest dud we've seen in a long time. I got her but I'm not sure if I'm ever going to use her for anything. I guess if we ever get an Astral Tome that requires Arcadia teammates, but that will be it. The only nice thing she has is a spammable move that gives the party Barrier Pierce for a single hit, so maybe there will be something where you could use her for that.
>>
>>1404650
>a 0.8 banner and a support made for new players
Don't pull both
>>
Do you always get +1 on the SA gauge if you pull a character as a 5*? My Suzette's somehow at 2/3. Almost feels like a waste to use my Allcosmos on Suzette, Tsukiha, and Melissa.
>>
>>1405437
You can buy them from the tsubura gem store in the Nopoew emporium.
>>
>>1405437
If you pull a 5* character that has SA from a banner that released AFTER their SA came out, you get +1 SA
If you pull them from their SA banner, you get 3/3 SA
don't use Allcosmos on characters whose starcharts you can buy for Tsubara Gems, save them for SA characters that you pull offbanner like Oboro and Wenefica
>>
>>1405473
Honestly Oboro isn't that great. His kit is divided too many ways, unless Shion ES/Shigure ES/Alter grants thunder kaleido.
>>
Tried to pull for Melpiphia, didn’t get her. Got a bunch of dupes though, and a couple other pulls got dupes of Minalca and Yakumo.
>>
What ES, AS, and alters are still good?
>>
>>1405708
Always have been.
>>
>>1405708
>ES
Thillelille obviously
Felmina top tier water DPS, Toova amazing support especially in Shade Zone, Mariel also great support, Claude great for any weapon zone as a zone setter and buffer, Miyu solid Thunder/AF dps
Suzette, Isuka, Nagi, Tsukiha, and Melina are all weaker but still have use cases.
>AS
I'll list the bad ones rather than the good ones.
Heena; really gimmicky, not that great at tanking, has to cancel out of her tank mode to deal damage, tanking has a chance to get her oneshot
Biaka; there's a new Pain/Poison damage multiplier gimmick party where she sees use, otherwise her main damage comes from the enemy already being below half health, and requires a turn of her doing nothing to activate her 15x damage conditional so she averages out to a worse Azami AS
Tiramisu; Bad multipliers, wants specifically to be in Earth stance but also specifically buffs Piercing damage, NS's skills aren't useful to her
Tsukiha; Has that old kit weirdness where her skill stacks [Thing] and how many [Thing] affects how strong her skills are, but [Thing] also gets removed for using her skills
Anabel; Other than the niche case of wanting to break a zone set+awakened by the enemy, her skills in AF are generally more of a detriment than a help
Saki, Shanie, Nikeh, Felmina, Elga, Renri; all fairly outdated. Some others could be here too like Bertrand, Veina, Claude, Ciel
>Alters
All of them, with the worst being Isuka, Suzette, and Premaya although they still have use cases. Especially Premaya with limited Thunder units
>>
File: 1687800238967235.gif (470 KB, 200x200)
470 KB
470 KB GIF
>>1405786
>with the worst being Isuka
>>
>>1405789
She's not a top-tier damage dealer, her kit is split between 2 elements, her shade skill gets weaker if you spam it, her another sense is borderline meaningless with how many ways you have to guarantee crits, her main dps skill has that annoying quirk during AF where the heal causes her ATB to start charging slightly slower than if it didn't have a heal attached to it.
When compared to other AE characters as a whole, Isuka Alter is fine. Hovering somewhere between average and above average.
It's just Alters specifically are STACKED, Akane Alter basically just power creeps Isuka Alter with a 1600% AoE that does a -100% Slash Resist debuff compared to Isuka's 1280% that can stack up to -50% and that's comparing Akane's non-DPS move to Isuka's DPS move.
Shannon Alter also contests Isuka's role but does so with constant Earth Zone setting and awakening, absurd self buffs, inflicting Earth Break, and ignoring defense.
Even Toova Alter, assuming not in a Slash Zone comp, has high damage and then cranks it up to 11 with the Overthrow from her Another Sense.

And that's not even counting the non-Earth, completely busted Alters like Dewey, Shion, Hismena, Ilulu.
>>
>>1405786
>>1405708
ES Claude is probably my third most used unit at this point for superboss clears, following Radias AS (who is used with him frequently) and Iphi. The fact that he does absolutely everything makes him invaluable.
For Alters, you really need to mention Myunfa specifically, who is essentially a direct upgrade on Yipha AS's role of a general massive single target buffer.
>>
>>1405786
yeah it's too bad alter suzette is pretty much useless in my wind team and got replaced by kikyo once I got her manifest, now she's just in back row sharing lost lab grasta to main suzette
>>
>>1406063
She's just like NS/AS Dewey for his much better alt.
>>
How do I use the starchart octos
>>
>>1406231
Click stellar on their character page. Bottom left corner.
>>
>>1406257
Thanks
>>
>>1405789
Not that anon, but I'd say Isuka Alter is just a case of being something like an incredibly good walmart brand knife in a series of masterwork knives: She ain't bad, she's just bottom of the barrel in comparison
>>
Decided to speed through Ogre Wars to at least have a chance to get some bonus stones from Sword and Wings. Holy hell, the second part was quite bad. I probably spoiled myself by going after episodes instead of continuing the main story but even the first arc had better writing. Nobody probably cares, so I won't write my grievances out.
>>
>>1407796
Yeah, my big issue with Another Eden's writing is that the main story chapters are generally the worst since they're long, but they tend to fill them up with a bunch of garbage. Meanwhile it's the Episodes, Mythos and Ensembles that tend to be pretty good because those were designed to be smaller, so they had to cut all the extraneous filler out.
>>
>>1407796
My problem with the main story is that the party is getting too big so you end with people in Aldo's crew saying the same thing. There's not enough focus on the new temporary party member which leads to awkward moments when they have to leave after doing whatever they need to do in the story.
>>
File: another eden.png (390 KB, 452x1080)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>1407991
>you end with people in Aldo's crew saying the same thing
>>
File: 1705568951480415.png (2.31 MB, 2048x1448)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>1407796
>I probably spoiled myself by going after episodes instead of continuing the main story but even the first arc had better writing.
I basically stopped playing this game after finishing Ogre Wars. The first arc took a long time to get started, but I was completely on board. The Ogre shit was already old practically before it even began, and then it just kept happening and I didn't give a shit about any of it. Totally soured me on the game. For like an entire year now, I just log in and watch ads and collect stones and roll if I think the girl is cute. The only reason I'm even doing that is because it's Chrono adjacent, so I feel like I'd be doing my future self a disservice if I don't eventually complete it at some point before it goes EoS
>>
>>1408092
>>1407991
That's called "Class Seven-ing."
>>
>>1408142
>The Ogre shit was already old practically before it even began, and then it just kept happening and I didn't give a shit about any of it.
Pretty much everything in Ogre Wars past Old Guildna vs. New Guildna was either filler or you slaughtering undeveloped villains who are somehow even more one-note than Part 1 beasts (at least I liked Ogre Baron) that do nothing but sit on their asses after getting their MacGuffin sword. In Part 1, Phantom really didn't do much beyond taunting Alto about how he caused the timeline to explode even more violently than the last time, but at least you had several side threats to hide the fact (beasts, rebel robots, Parsival). There all you get is Amy's asshole friends who decided to join the diet-Magneto group in a glorified sidequest. I only can wonder how painful it was when you couldn't simply binge it in one go.

I understand the frustration, but you could at least see some side content. I thought that First Knight was a fun experience even if it made me scratch my head at the human/beast relation for the rest of the game. And even though I pretty much speedrun it to get a rather small amount of additional stones, I really like Sword and Wings.
>>
I really disliked ogre wars, it just felt like useless filler, but when the next story started I was really hooked up through the whole content, even the chronos empire has been really great for me.
For side episodes, they were all forgettable and boring until the mythos, western continent one was pretty boring at first but the story got engaging, the lost lab mythos was amazing all the way through.
Other than that I'm finding a lot of other story content pretty boring, yet not so bad I want to drop the game, I keep being weirdly attracted to going on, maybe because this is the gacha that feels like an actual RPG the most, I'm also starting to get a hang for advanced game mechanics and I'm clearing a lot of difficult content, I'm having fun
>>
Oh and the whole apocrypha+episode was some really good shit, I liked the episodic nature and that some scenarios got really fucked up and just like lost lab WFS really got their filmography kino in order
>>
lol
lmao even
>>
>>1410039
end result
1 chant script
2 dupe opuses your ass doesn't even need for VC grasta
3 light
>>
>>1408722
I remember liking Ogre Wars, at least for giving us more backstory on how Ogre Rancorem came to be. I really liked Present and Past Garulea, but I recall thinking Future Garulea felt a bit rushed.
Everything with the Chronos Empire has felt like shit so far. Feel like things are moving way too fucking fast, and the cast is just going through the motions.
>>
>>1410061
I like that it's going fast because it means we aren't slogging on anything for too long
>>
>>1410071
>>1410061
Main story has always been worse than side stories. Every since Two Knights 1.
>>
Is this game gacha? I've heard it can be played offline and has a good story, it's written by Chrono Trigger writter.
>>
>>1410099
It's an RPG with tacked on gacha, you can "get by" with free units and are able to pull for a lot of meta units with free resources anyway, just get in the mindset that you are never guaranteed anything on a banner.
If you want to just enjoy the story then you don't really have to touch the gacha ever
>>
>>1410104
I've been a petalfall chad for years now. I still find her better than many many gachas
>>
>>1410099
It can not be played offline.
>>
>>1410099
Singleplayer live service but damn it isn't one of the good ones.
>>
Ewella AS tomorrow - looks ready for gay wedding. Wonder what her kit will be. Also lots of crystal units recently.
>>
>Ewella AS
Finally. Her NS is clunky as fuck and was barely good when it released, and Ewella herself is the oldest character with no manifest or AS, and has been ever since Premaya AS back in August.
Now the oldest characters with no Manifest or AS are Daisy and Eva, and the Alters if you want to count them. And following that... Iphi.
>>
File: 1708513137423.jpg (1.48 MB, 2176x1812)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>tfw your dragon has never lost a fight
What a chad
>>
>>1410214
Did you mean to write "if it isn't"?
>>
>>1410960
real esl hours rn fr fr
>>
>>1410960
You are correct. Just another case of wireless keyboard betrayal
>>
From now on I'm only rolling on new dudes.
>>
>>1411453
I got a new character today
>>
Where is my Ewella?
>>
>>1411525
You mean Radica's Ewella. Ewella will never be for you. Never ever.
>>
File: GG7yFP9bMAAGGE5.jpg (377 KB, 2000x1125)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
New character
>>
>>1411847
She has a pretty wild design. I assume she's from Antiquity in the Eastern Continent?
>>
>>1411847
>new character
That's Daisy AS.
>>
>>1411853
>>1411858
>>1411847
>>1411853
>extremely japanese design
>western name
>hindu class name
how
>>
>>1410546
>Daisy AS just announced
YEAR OF THE DRAGON
>>
>>1411887
I hope she shows up in Wryz 3.
>>
DAISYGODS, WE'RE BACK
>>
>>1411884
>>western name
where in that image does it even say Daisy?
All I read is Hinagiku and that's what I assume is her japanese name
>>
>>1411924
>Hinagiku
literally mean daisy anon
>>
>>1411930
still not a western name
>>
>>1411887
>loved the loli so much that she literally decided to look like her
wtf eva
>>
>>1411932
...True
>>
>>1411932
Actually, the meaning is an European Daisy
>>
>Finished up all the Kyatnap purchases
>Still need 9 more Nepeta
at least I can farm Chants now
>>
>>1411924
There is an english version of the stream and it is indeed Daisy.
>>
>>1411975
That was not the point
>>
Just got 5 Kelkale codex
Is the fag still worth it?
>>
>>1411978
yes
>>
>>1411978
Yeah, universal support is always worth it.
>>
Underworld is the longest fucking grind
>>
How much longer is the Chrono Cross.content available for? I still have some elements I need to grab on NG+ runs because they refused to appear for me in all of the runs I have done so far.
>>
>>1412323
Til 2026
>>
>>1411978
He is definitely not fag level in his kalkale mode. I often fucking forget it's him because his entire manner is much more confident and good like a powerful support like him should be. Also his es finisher is great
>>
>>1412167
Underworld is the longest grind if you are making all the inhabitants have their rooms full yes.

I liked them so I made sure they all at least had some food to go with their beds. I'm a weirdo player I guess.
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 401x77)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>1412323
>>
https://twitter.com/anadenaka/status/1761518473757470827/history
This game needs sparking or pity
>>
>>1413637
lol
>>
Is Daisy AS this week or next?
>>
>>1414346
March 7th
>>
File: GHQ81S7aoAATJQE.jpg (286 KB, 1595x897)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
No big new content until JP Anni probably
>>
>>1414419
Radica ES!
>>
>>1414419
She's great for bypassing some mechanics
>>
File: 1708971367062973m.jpg (106 KB, 631x1024)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>
>>1414605
Me petting my cat as a cat
>>
>get T. Draco Mirage Proof after 160 runs
>don't get T. Nemesis until 262
finally done with Riftbreaker, now to move on to actually farming Aldo for once
>>
>>1414836
These are some backwards ass priorities. Aldo at at max light is something like a 10x damage.
>>
Is it finally time for radica enjoyers to get their redemption aside from making shit bosses bearable?
>>
>>1414841
from the perspective of starting Another Eden recently sure, but for someone who started when Aldo was a barely better 4*, who has 99% of characters, doesn't need a 6th light battery there was never really a need or a good time to grind him
when his 5* skills got upgraded to not suck, we also had Clarte AS as a meta unit who came out a few months prior, when he got Ogre Rancorem it was just after the Chrono Crew and Curio, then we got Nona and her AS which iirc were around the time most story characters got buffs to all of their skills, and then his SA dropped when I was in the middle of catching up on VC Grastas
>>
>>1415642
>catching up on VC Grastas
Always a complete waste of time.
>>
>>1415655
Objectively false. Anyone whose VC Grasta gives +SPD can use it to hit a threshold for either AF actions or to guarantee outspeeding a party member/boss without relying on rng
Anyone who uses nonstandard damage formulas, which is typically also SPD, wants every single point because it contributes far more to their damage than an equivalent PWR/INT increase
>>
Any tips for Tsukiha's true manifest? This shit's rough, even with a water magic team.
>>
When the fuck is the next update
>>
>>1420057
tomorrow, daisy as
>>
>>1420064
Was that stated in the stream or is it just estimation
I'm probably gonna roll for her as Daisy is one of the few characters I have no forms of. (For those interested its Daisy, Elseal, Sesta, Pizzacat, Sazanca and Melody).
>>
>>1417636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjH9QKPtag0
>>
>two new chars
>nothing else
dead month
>>
>>1420405
>key chest is back
good month
>>
>>1420405
Perfect time to figure out how to make the most of the octo chars
>>
>no Daisy
>6* tiramisu sucks
hot damn awful update
>>
>>1420912
>6* tiramisu sucks
Does she really? Fuck. I've been waiting years for her to get an update. She's one of my favorites.
>>
>Daisy AS makes Ax users Blunt
>But only if there are 3 Ax users
man if only she wasn't so fucking restrictive she could have been amazing
>>
>>1420920
48 mil max damage on her stellar burst move
Completely pointless.
>>
>>1420920
Yeah. Even with her full SA boards unlocked and 400 Spirit, she can't do enough to one-shot Master level trash mobs. And with her damage caps she can't really do much against bosses. Tiramisu's ignore defense was nice, but these days you have characters like Lele AS who also ignore defense while doing massive amounts more damage. So with no place in trash mob farming or in boss fights she basically has no place in the game.
>>
File: file.png (2.28 MB, 2532x1170)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>1420920
Anon's retarded, she's incredibly good, and isn't looking at her manifest either
>>
>>1420986
3,600,000 won't be one-shotting Master difficulty trash mobs. And her damage cap makes her pointless for boss fights. If she can't be used to fight trash mobs or boss mobs, there's simply no role for her in the game.
>>
>>1420985
>>1420998
Do Master difficulty mobs guarantee drops? I've been taking things slow, so I haven't cranked up the difficulty that high after Master horrors kicked my shit in.
>>
>>1421000
Nope, it's not guaranteed. Master difficulty mobs have a slightly higher drop chance on items, and you get more of the currency for beating them. If you can one-shot them it's best to run them on Master difficulty. But if it takes you longer to kill a group, then it's better to run them on the lower difficulties since the rewards aren't worth it.
>>
>>1420920
Wait until nips rating comes out, anons here say new character bad like every fucking time
>>
Daisy AS's design is absolutely retarded. Her Link ability gives Ax users Flexible (Blunt). And she sets Blunt Zone. So you'd think you'd want to run her with Ax users. Except all of her skills only buff Fist/Hammer characters. She can't actually buff any of the Ax users. So what the fuck is the point of her Link skill? Do the character designers even play this game anymore?
>>
>>1421004
and nips rate EVERY FUCKING CHARACTER 98/99
this place is more reliable than any japanese tier list
>>
>>1420985
>>1421012
>>1421004
We've been misreading her SA ability. It's XXL damage AND 48million as a follow up. So not useless.
>>
Wow, I forgot to log in for 2 weeks now.
>>
>>1421008
Report it as a bug.
>>
>>1421008
>So what the fuck is the point of her Link skill?
This applies to pretty much every link ability.
>>
>>1421162
Isn't that only when she pops her Stellar Burst? So you get to do that maybe once or twice per fight?
>>
>>1420976
Time to bypass bosses, this is great
>>
>Chant Script from Entrana
>Another Nepeta, only need 5 more
>White Key goes all the way to Elzion
finally some actual luck with keys
>>
How good is Ewella AS anyway?
>>
>>1422776
I don't know but she was my first 5 so I'm getting her.
>>
>>1422776
She's very solid. She can change her element to match another character, while also giving that character strong buffs, barrier pierce, and increased damage against weakness. So you can slot her into most any team and she has Water/Crystal personalities. She gets a really strong post-turn attack (activates after using her SB), which is great for getting more damage after an HP stopper. She also gets Barrier Pierce, and can give an ally Barrier Pierce. That's incredible on its own and opens her up to being used with a lot of characters who otherwise have trouble with barriers. Ewella AS won't be your main attacker, she'll be the sub-attacker who buffs the main attacker, while putting out really strong damage herself.

Her weakness is that she loses damage is she loses some damage, and her buffs/debuffs decrease in effectiveness when she isn't in Lunatic. Fortunately she gets Lunatic for 3 turns at the start of the fight for free with her Stellar Abilities, and she can get 3 turns of Lunatic from her modified normal attack. Still, if a battle runs long it could be problematic. But you can always run her with someone like Iphi or Mariel ES to just give her permanent Lunatic and then it's not an issue.

So she brings good buffs, good debuffs, good damage, and barrier pierce for an ally and doesn't have any massive weaknesses.
>>
Oh my fucking god, these fucking dragon expeditions aren't giving me material drops anymore. It's just an endless stream of Drake Water and EXP scrolls.
>>
>>1423181
How to train your dragon?
>>
How do I unlock the last part of the current simulator fights? Sorry for asking if it is obvious knowledge, I got a little lost exploring random spots.
>>
>>1423211
Clear Mythos: Song of Sword and Wings of Lost Paradise
>>
>>1423209
Wryz 2. It is part of the plot so you won't miss it.
>>
>>1423209
Make sure to train your dragon while it’s still young. Once it grows up, the expeditions take hours instead of minutes.
>>
>>1423378
Does it matter though? The goal is to get the mats, which I thought you could only get from the post-story missions.
>>
>>1423383
You’ll have all the time in the world to get materials, but getting them means you need to meet or exceed the stat requirement for them, otherwise you fail the expedition.
>>
>>1423360
wait what, there's another one?
>>
>>1423608
Yes, newfag, and it's objectively the best storytelling in the entire game.
>>
Chant scripts are only possible in rare rooms right?
That means I can basically ignore non rare room chests right?
>>
>>1424960
Yep. Dungeons that cost 2 greens work differently (in 3 or 4 different ways) though so you should look those up on the wiki every time you start a new one.
>>
File: markup_1000010799.png (765 KB, 2112x1080)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
I hate cats now. When Another X comes out it should be all about dogs.
>>
I was just told that there are no more ads and to stay tuned for additional features and thank you from the Another Eden team every time I tried to watch an ad. I got all the rewards, but no ads
>>
>>1426604
bug that seems to occasionally happen. It's a massive whatever, I always take it as a win
>>
>made it to Elzion twice in one day
This is on top of getting two more Chants during my daily runs. I’m basically never making it to Elzion again for the rest of the year.
>>
I've stopped playing for about a month now; logging in has become a chore. When's the next update?
>>
>>1426874
Stream tomorrow morning, update likely Wednesday.
>>
File: GJB2vR2bsAAaylI.jpg (141 KB, 2048x946)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jq2w-VG7T0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvjM-_o-EtQ
Stream now
>>
File: 1710851188374.jpg (901 KB, 2175x981)
901 KB
901 KB JPG
Yeah, I called out this story as being the progenitor to Snake Bone Island. It was so fucking obvious yet I didn't hear anyone else on here say it. Why?
>>
>>1427215
Everyone said this the very moment it showed up and further after part 2, a few people called that the big dragon would become heaven aligned (like how Iridian almost became shadow aligned) making the Dragon God.
>>
COLLAB STELLARS WHEN
>>
>>1427513
Fuck that. Gimme 6* NS Saki.
>>
>>1427554
>t. jade
>>
0 exp scrolls used, no frog farming or overworld phase shifts, just keeping her in the party while doing dungeons
thankfully Entrana's phase shifts give actual exp
>>
Just realized that we're going to need to upgrade the dragon tear weapons AGAIN. Their final forms had better be fucking worth it.
>lmao no their final form is from grinding superbosses in the epilogue released in May
I could see it.
>>
>>1427847
How's her Stellar Skill? I've got her at 1/3, and have some starcharts, and I'm not sure if I should save up or dump them on her.
>>
>>1427961
>>How's her Stellar Skill?
Extremely good for bosses with HP stoppers and fairly good for the first turn of archive challenges. When used in burst it adds a curse that causes an EOT attack that does the same amount of damage done on the turn it is used (up to 999,999.999). So you AF as hard as you can and proc her stellar midway and then do an EOT billion damage and either knock the health bar all the way off or the boss to the next stopper. Goes great with Yakumo and Iphi, but then what doesn't.
>>
>>1427851
I really haven’t bothered with them. They’re useless outside of Dragonrest Isle and the associated dungeons.
>>
Wryz's stellar board is viewable at episode start - her burst does big dick damage, activates her 5* skill as a follow up and grants her Minds Eye. She gives crit rate 100% while the stellar gauge is more light and boosts light gain w/ dragon allies. Her passive is solo 50/100% mp reduction for the first turn.
>>
>did one yolo pull
>Immediately the new dude
Come on, I don't even want the faggot
>>
Is that the Vampire King's castle in the Darkrealm?
>>
First version of the higher tier 3rd dragon tear weapons give non-location specific type attack +,or at least the spear if they get different bonuses.
>>
After you beat the final boss, returning to where you fought him has an interactable question mark with the message "can't pass the rubble." Wonder what it leads to, if anything.
>>
After beating the episode the mist in Memhelba clears - Wryz's second VC proof is there along with Power of Mind (Arcadia). The third chest in the background is a Luring Shadow Katana - you get there by going to the NW part of the second floor and then walking on a hidden path to your right that takes you behind the center tree and to a new ladder down.
>>
AD armor gives Spd+ and Type Res.
>>
Wryz Stella battle is much easier than Aldo for me. I don't remember any weird gimmick aside hit count damage shield and %HP damage on stoppers.

>>1428462
Tfw I only got dupe 4* Tsukiha from 2 yolo 10-rolls
>>
>>1428776
if you go down the one path the story didn't take you down SE of the second town, you get get a scale from the very end, which unlocks a Shadow version in the records room
>>
so what do you think of Wryz III story so far anons?
>>
>>1429642
Wryz is boring and needs to shut up. Ending was the exact same shit they did with Zerberiya (Clarte) and Wanderer (Nona). Darkrealm is cool and has great music.
>>1429141
Cool, I'll see if I can sword it to death like have the rest of the episode.
>>
>>1430063
Yeah, kinda hated what they did with the ending. The execution with Nona was good though so i've no complaint about that. Clarte was okay-ish, i just loved that arc too much so i let it slide.

I don't think they'll ever cook a good arc for a while after Wanderer.
>>
File: 1692486830724510.jpg (1.38 MB, 1136x1157)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
Who did you guys vote for in the poll? I voted for my cute wife Nagi!
>>
>>1430153
Moke
>>
>>1429141
>>1430063
Tried fighting it "fair" with the team I've been using for all of Wryz' stuff since part 2 (Aldo, Claude ES, Chiru ES and Melphi) but failed a few times.
Then I tried old reliable Yakumo + Iphi (featuring Wenefica) and blasted it down on the first try due to Death Curse. No rewards besides 50 stones though.
>>
>>1430153
I also voted for my cute wife: Ciel.
>>
>>1430201
>marrying a streamer
bad call all around
>>
This challenge mode fight is a chore and a half. Who can grant Barrier Pierce?
>>
>>1430153
Flaudia, Felmina, Nona, Iphi, Mildy
>>
>>1430215
>Ciel is a streamer
What
>>
>>1430351
PTL Ciel from Yakumo-land but still counts.
>>
>>1430241
>Who can grant Barrier Pierce?
I saw someone says you need you need to use a character like Tiramisu instead. My Sesta deals no damage if the hitcount shield still has too much stacks.
>>
>>1430492
Even on her attack that sets def to 0? Damnable. I beat every other version of it and can get about 100 million points on challenge but the probably won't hit that tier for the 50 stones for a long time.
Also kind of surprised Tiramisu didn't the Arcadia as a personality but then again she never actually joined and doesn't interact with them besides shittalking Wryz.
>>
>>1430492
>>1430551
cuz those are the resistances stacks, not barrier stacks or def stacks
>>
>>1431338
Satanism
>>
>>1428021
>>1428688
Final passives for the Dark Dragon Tear Tier 2 weaps are: Type Attack Up (S) [same between both tier 1 and tier 2] and Light/Shadow Speed up (M) [tier 1 gives (s)]. Outside of the event specific boosts, they're not worth the grind, unless you're really fucked on the challenge mode tome.
>>
>had to use a revive to beat the wyrmking
I feel shame.
>>
>>1431677
What team?
>>
>>1431685
Wryz, Tiramisu, Melpi, and Aldo
>>
>>1431677
Is this the story version? Just change the difficulty to Beginner
>>
While doing my daily dungeon runs, I got curious. It turns out the devs retroactively added Aura effects into older bosses.
>>
https://twitter.com/PHANTOMa1104/status/1771844911924396282
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBQxsju0tSE
>>
>>1431677
kek I am subbed to earth and I ALWAYS reject revive
>>
>>1430153
Aldo, Eva, 3 other people
>>
>>1434102
https://twitter.com/rpg_AE/status/1773545831754289648
Real EoS news
>>
>>1437987
Looks like Part 3 Part 3 for the anniversary.
>>
>>1437987
I thought it was a fan animation at first lol
>>
>>1438027
Who do we think we're getting for the new part's free character? PTL Amy or adult Sebastia?
>>
save altena's kit
>>
>>1440311
Her kit doesn't need to get saved. It needs to get scrapped so she can get a completely new one.
>>
>>1440509
That's saving to me still
>>
>>1440509
>>1440664
>>1440311
I think the big "problem" with the obvious fix to her kit (giving her flexible or something) would make her an almost 1:1 copy of AS Nona.
>>
>>1440311
All skills have the Necoco "matches elemental zone" property, not just Spirit's Sword
Beast Orbs on Altena are permanent and never consumed
Beast Orbs on Altena count as though they are on all party members, which means Guildna's Calamity is 100% crit rate 800% damage as long as Altena has 3 orbs, without Guildna needing to use Celestial Sabre at all
Enhance Sword no longer damages the user, lasts for 5 turns, and affects herself as well
Spirit's Sword and Spirit Dance modifiers increased to actually be viable
Affection increased to 30% debuffs
Spirit's Sword debuff stacks up to 3 times and maybe starts higher than it currently does
>>
Give altena the ability to restore lunatic and she is my goddess
>>
>>1440709
>she is my goddess
i wrote this
>>
Anyone else give zero fucks about Wryz Saga?
>>
>>1443152
I care about the dragon and field music
That's about it other than Wryz herself having decent development
>>
>>1443152
I still have yet to do the finale. I stopped caring about AE as a whole for a while now. Some day I'll get a burst of motivation to do it.
>>
>>1443152
The Darkrealm was pretty cool. Seemed like WFS stopped caring too, given that part 2 and 3 seemed to be about a third as long as part 1.
>>
>>1443152
ever since they killed the best character, yes
>>
>>1443210
>caring about dead characters in this universe when aldo is the way he is
You tapped out before aldo did
>>
File: GKSb8HibwAAIjLC.jpg (1.37 MB, 2880x1620)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
2 more days
>>
>>1443458
I want a altena bodypillow
>>
>>1443197
The Darkrealm was lame as fuck. It was like 2 maps and couple of buildings.
>>
>>1443815
The music was good and the aesthetic was nice. Should have been part of the Underworld but I guess having Wryz be accessible before part 3 was more important.
>>
File: GKX81AiacAA9r0q.jpg (837 KB, 1280x746)
837 KB
837 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC6-Kgb8nkw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku2tKqCqago
Tomorrow
>>
>>1444013
What's that, a fangame mockup? The Aldo model is pretty well done.
>>
>>1437987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s72F2PTLniU
>>
>>1444559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icKPYvXTL68
Galliard
>>
File: GKekdiibIAAAPXV.jpg (481 KB, 2000x1125)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>1444561
New character
>>
Wow, I don't care anymore. I just play for the stories and put down the game until the next one releases. Am I the only jaded one here?
>>
>>1444580
Isn't that what most people do?
>>
File: GKerXgObYAA5YlE.jpg (376 KB, 2000x1125)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
Cute girl

>>1444580
What do you usually do aside grinding L/S or trying to get specific Treatise/Codex/Opus?
>>
>>1444580
Sounds like what people play rpgs for
This isn't exactly not an rpg
>>
>>1444570
>アナベル (ES)
Finally. I knew my dedication would pay off.
>>
>>1444592
Most people play gachas as a part of their daily routine.
>>1444595
Play other rpgs.
>>1444597
You're right. It's an rpg with a gacha tumor.
>>
>>1444595
Anon that's Alt Ciel from Yakumo's timeline where he is a streamer.
>>
Moke niggas...we won!
>>
>>1444603
I straight up just run the story content with the story characters most of the time. This game lets you clear anything and I like seeking out weapons and stuff to make them stronger. I genuinely enjoyed maxing out regret and getting things like the terapow hammer. It's more content to run after all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yp2hivrA48
Here's the direct link to the choir version of the Stifling Song from the art contest. Absolutely fantastic.
>>
>>1444607
Ciel wins again. I don't like Ciel that much but I do like Ciel's parents
>>
Anyone got a direct link to the forget me not cover from the stream?
>>
File: 1710140805375021.jpg (16 KB, 295x342)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>1444612
>I don't like Ciel
>>
>Yakumo AS
I fail to see how they can make him any better than he already is.
>>
>>1444580
I just log in each day and spend my red/green keys. Then I log out. If there's a new story I play through it when I have a day off.
>>
>>1444625
I hope they treat him better than Pizzica where her AS form was basically a downgrade.
>>
>>1444619
that much
>>
>All these banners that any other year would have been must-pulls
>Because SA exists they're barely worth it now
>They all end before the next character comes out who is once again SA so once again you have to pull her on her banner
For the first time ever I'm not pulling on a Brilliant Encounter, and they've also somehow made THREE banners with great rates where I'm missing between 1.5 and 2.5 characters on each of them... completely unappealing.
If these banners dropped in 2022 I'd be pulling on most if not all of them, but thanks to whatever genius decided SA was a good idea, I'm saving everything for Xiezhai and whatever I have left will be saved for the next new character.
>>
File: GKeoze7aEAAHliT.jpg (449 KB, 2000x1125)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>1444638
SDE is always better if you want to spend anyway
>>
>>1444638
The Xiezahai banner will be a good one since it should have both her and ES Annabel on rate up.
>>
>>1444650
I'm speaking from purely a free banner perspective. A banner where three characters each have 1.1% chance to show up at 5* on all 10 doors would normally be huge. And even moreso with how they're all new characters/styles, rather than having the random old jank character that they'd often throw in as a booby prize.
But since they're all SA characters who don't get SA'd by pulling them it's more like every one of them is a booby prize.
>>
Just realized Galliard and Helena have like 4 shadow each. Whoops. Sorry Wryz, time for you to sit in the pile of free characters who awkwardly have 90-something l/s.
>>
File: 1704047986580.png (2.02 MB, 1863x941)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>1444664
>got Helena to 84 shadow by grinding out TVC grastas
Who's laughing now?
>>
>>1444668
TVC autist-sama...spare me
>>
Did Amy ever get her own side story?
>>
>>1444698
Yeah, it's the one where she has the threesome with Clughorn and Mildy.
>>
Honestly I'm kind of hoping Galliard isn't very good. I don't want to run KMS HQ for raise his Shadow because you can't get treatises or codexes there. And I don't want to run Toto Theater because I can't use skip tickets on that one.
>>
File: 1684469962279167.jpg (1.28 MB, 2400x1080)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
That went pretty well. Guess I might as well use a starchart to finish getting her SA'd.
>>
I hope Galliard is top tier for the entire span of the rest of the game.

I hope the other one is top tier too when he gets a unit.
>>
>>1445030
>I hope the other one is top tier too when he gets a unit.
LeA-BaK? Probably gonna die, finally.
>>
>>1445093
Aldo has died more than once
>>
New concert album is pretty good. Has the Fate boss theme from the CC crossover, which is a bit unexpected.
>>
Where is that 500 CS thingy from twitter we are supposed to get?
>>
>>1445350
Probably will be distributed with the update next week.
>>
>decided to waste the 600 gems now instead of waiting for the update
>>
>>1446202
Congrats
>>
>>1446202
>tfw can't use victor without dub because I love how he screams yeehaw too during af
>>
The wrym saga is shit
That is all
>>
>>1446463
>wyrm
It's Wryz, and yeah, it's shit.
>>
>>1446504
How is it shit?
>>
>>1446820
his 2 second waifu was in it I guess in a way he didn't like.
>>
Survey's up
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4qrOyQ7_hJ-K_pikh1Zr0mwHnHlNVN5nCUxmOcDpyS3Q1jw/viewform
>>
>>1447206
Nice. Time to tell them that Stellar Awakening is shit.
>>
>>1447217
I still haven't Stellar Awakened any gacha characters. Except Chirururururu that I got a lucky pull on.
>>
>>1447217
I would call it shit but I like aldo's awakening. The process is kinda lame till they buff light it for some characters though.
I do like aldo's once again though.
>>
>>1447275
>>1447217
>>1447275
They should add an Allcosmos Chart as a reward for getting to Elzion in the PCD and put them as the final grind reward in episodes. Maybe put them in the final chest of red/double green ADs at like .05%.
I feel like people wouldn't have a problem with the system then.
>>
Looks like ES Anabel is the real winner of today's update - Xinghua looks cool but doesn't do much comparatively. Meanwhile Anabel can be a DPS or a better version of Radias AS.
>>
>>1447345
Feels good that I might regularly use Anabel again. She saved my ass a fuckton in the early days.
>>
>>1447345
Xing can turn enemy buffs into debuffs. So if the enemy buffs itself with 100% defense, it gets -100% defense. That's going to be niche, but I expect we'll see some fights where enemies give themselves crazy buffs and people will wish they had Xing.
>>
>>1447445
That's already the case with some manifest fights. Or any fight where we usually brought someone like Mana to clear buffs.
>>
>>1447445
I bet that a lot of buffs aren't going to be affected, like ones that are "equipped" to the boss or those resulting from auras.
>>
Free daily salt. Maybe I should start grinding the Marsh for her tome although I was saving Red Keys for the update.
>>
Alt Myunfa's quest is dumb. She didn't need to become a pixie, she could have handed the teapot she was wishing on to her brother, who could have handed it to the next person in the chain. There's no need for a second pixie.
>>
>>1447429
This, she and her sister are still up there for me as characters. I still af combo with d d sometimes too
>>
UPDATE
GOGOGO
>>
Only took 3k.
Nothing in 1st pull, 4.5* Melody dupe in 2nd.
>>
>>1447758
Jelly. Burned through 8 multis to get her, and now I have 0 stones left. Prai finally got past 120 shadow at least, so it's something.
>>
>Xianhua made me finally SA Suzette so I could slot her instead of Felmina for auto-Pain to free up my light battery with Xianhua and still have enough light to farm ADs
at least I can kill several birds with one stone now
>>
File: 1712893991800.jpg (1.83 MB, 2176x1812)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>1447758
>>1447792
>>1447795
50 rolls and nothing left. Should I cop out and buy the SDE and the guiding star encounter? I don't have the autistic elfussy or any of the newer units after wenefica.
>>
>10 multi
>literally nothing
>not even a 4.5
yeah, fuck this shit game
>>
File: 1712204387897731.jpg (1.22 MB, 2400x1080)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
6k . Not too bad. Then I picked ES Anabel with the SDE and used my Allcosmos Charts to max out her SA. I hope she's good and I don't end up regretting it.
>>
>>1447796
if the only characters you're missing are Melpiphia Sazanca and Kuchinawa I wouldn't bother with the SDE.
Kuchinawa's fine but Arcadia as a whole is gimmicky and not terribly good.
if you're missing a fair amount of older characters then the SDE might be worth it, but it would depend on exactly who all you have
Guiding Star is hard to recommend, because there's at least a 10% chance of it being shit from giving you a character you already have SA'd. SDEs are highly valued because you know exactly who you're getting but the Guiding Star can just dupe you instead of giving you someone new and then it's a waste of money.
if it was a free banner then it'd be 10/10 pull every time but PAYING for a chance to completely whiff like that? pass
>>
File: xianhua.png (628 KB, 636x452)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
As soon as I saw her I thought she was yet another Isuka style.
Didn't expect they'd make Isuka's hot mom a playable character.
>>
>>1447796
I grabbed the Guiding Star encounter. I was missing half the characters on it. Got Daisy AS, who was one of the ones I didn't have. At the same time though, I'm not sure if I'll even end up using her.
>>
>>1447804
Xianhua is Isuka's mom? Fuck, that's an oyakodon I want to get in on!
>>
>>1447801
I was about to get burned on my last 10 if I didn't get anything. Fuck this game. I'm playing Chrono Cross instead atm.
>>
>>1447803
I think I'll grab the SDE for elfussy out of spite because I sunk so many stones and paid stones into her premiere banner and didn't get her. I also didn't kill death eater yet so I hope she makes my encounter easier.
>>
>>1447802
>ES Anabel
I hope you weren't missing any NS characters
>>
>used up like 15k CS and got nothing
Yeah time to uninstall this kuso game
>>
>>1447843
you suck L
>>
Thinking of SDEing Alma AS, how good is she without SA? I just used 3 allcosmos on Thille ES and need to stock up again.
>>
>gold door
>It's just Ilulu NS spook
Hate this shit
>>
I got the Xianhua lady. I guess anabel will just get the chants I haven't used yet.
>>
Saw people mention a softlock in the bike race - anyone experienced this?
>>
So I just started the game and got to chapter 12 summoned and got Pon AS, should i re roll for one of the anniversary characters?
>>
>>1447916
This game isn't really a reroll type of game desu
If you want a good character though, you can just use SDE
>>
>>1447902
Just got that far and had no problem. Might be device dependant.
>>
>>1447916
You have a month and a half to roll on the anni banner, no point in rerolling when you can probably get 30k stones by then with casual play.
>>
Oh hey its the Miltian Conflict
>>
>>1447813
Kuchinawa but I don't really give a fuck about him.
>>
>>1447860
She's one of the best non-SA characters. Her SA is nice, and can give other party members Barrier Pierce and she can full heal and revive all dead party members during her Stellar Burst, but she does her main role of tanking and dealing weak damage without her SA. It's just adds a bit more to her kit.
>>
Pleasantly surprised with the story in this one. After Wryz parts 2 and 3 were wet fart and Main Story 3 (1 and 2) were fairly weak, this feels like the writing team is back to its old self.
>>
is there a way to manually download the data? im tired of waiting several hours just for measly few gigs of files
>>
>spent it all
>got nothing
sasuga
>>
i spend everything i saved up. about 2000 stones
>>
New AD weapons Bullseye and MP Consumption -
>>
>>1448069
Asia was always cute and the unique of the sisters
>>
>>1448069
Which one is better?
>>
>>1448143
Xianhua is for making a rape team with Yakumo and Eva, Anabel is for replacing Radias AS in a shadow lineup.
>>
6k stones and absolutely nothing.
>>
>>1448160
show me your nothing
>>
>>1448160
At least the banner is running for a longass time. I burned my whole supply and haven't gotten anything either.
Also, the final boss of this episode is already a pain in ADs, I dread attempting it on challenge.
>>
Are there enough Turbochargers to max each stat? I'm missing two (to make Attack lvl 2, not really sure if that matters at all) and only have Extra gamma left.
Which is a piece of shit btw.
>>
ah my game is updating now. I will post my results if any
>>
>>1448186
There are: one I was missing was in a scannable heap for Mr. Onsa in KMS East Underground A.
>>
>>1448186
>>1448203
Maxing attack is actually a game changer as it lets you hit the line you are on and both adjacent ones at the same time, meaning some areas give you full boost with a single swipe.
>>
Xianhua verdict?
>>
File: 1703580911961365.webm (3.81 MB, 1920x1080)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>try to clear event with relevant characters
>get 1hko by azure galliard
hate
>>
>>1448292
Based.
>>
>>1448294
I'm not even there yet but skill issue. I will be waiting for chadgod to make a f2p clear
>>
>>1448294
The one after the final boss?
>>
>>1447922
>SDE
What's that?
>>1447949
I'll probs do that then, thinking about it through I don't think I can stomach watching the same cutscenes a thousand times over if I re roll.
>>
>>1448322
the one where you literally just pick who you want. I will personally always laugh at anyone who pays for anything else ever if you get impatient enough to buy stones.
>>
>>1448322
>SDE
Star Dream Encounter, a paid banner that has a random 10 roll and then lets you pick a single character. Usually the roster is slightly delayed, but the current one goes up to the characters that came out with this update. As >>1448326 said, if you are going to pay, that's the only thing worth paying for.
That being said I'm completely F2P and the only content I haven't beaten is a few of the last reward ranks of Astral Archive challenges (score attack mode), so don't feel pressured.
>>
>>1448327
chad enjoyer
>>
>>1448309
>>1448314
nobully
He hits for 13k on the first turn, and I'm sure I can handle it with some skill grastas, but I don't think the vanilla kits for Aldo, Ricca, Kikyo, and Xianhua can deal with it.
Actually, Xianhua's debuff might be able to, though it'd heavily cripple Aldo and Kikyo.
>>
>>1448326
>>1448327
I see looks like its only 5 bucks but I'd rather die then spend money on a gacha so grinding it is, thanks anons.
>>
>>1447948
It actually got patched right before you reached it so that's why. Boost button wasn't appearing for people, so while desktop players could get around it as boost was hotkeyed to z, mobile players couldn't. That plus exiting the game and reloading leaving you back in the minigame meant people were softlocked
>>
>>1448341
Oboro and Aldo both have -25% Att/Int debuffs, don't know if you have the former though. You could also throw the Power of Curses on someone, or the Occasional Att - grasta ore on some people. Helena and Galliard are gone for that fight, right?
Also, if you want to widen the pool a bit, Shannon shows up in the post-episode sidequests, so should be considered "valid."
>>
>>1448292
hag erotic
>>
>>1448292
Big fucking damage. She's basically Eva+Biaka AS. Her one attack gets a second hit if they're over 50% and then her other skill does up to x60 more damage if they're below 50%.She also has two ways to Awaken Zone, and she has a 50% damage reduction barrier she can give to the party. Her only flaw is that her buffs/debuffs affect both enemies and allies. If you're running her on a Magic damage team you can generally use Breakdown, just keep in mind the boss will be hitting you harder too.
>>
>>1448442
TLDR: Eva + Yakumo + Mana + Zone Awaken
Also best written character of the year and probably a secret robot
>>
>>1448442
>>1448443
I got her 4* version, how good is she? I looked it up on the wiki and it says i need to beat the first 26 chapters to get her to 5* so its gonna be a while.
>>
>>1448462
>i need to beat the first 26 chapters to get her to 5* so its gonna be a while.
That just means you need to beat the first arc to get the ability to run dungeons that drop tomes to 5* characters. First arc is pretty quick. Get to chapter 13 and grab some of the crossover characters. For instance, 4* Chrono Cross crossover characters are better than the game's initial 5*s, which would have been "game breakers" for chapter 25 when it originally was released.
>>
>>1448462
She's an anniversary character, who have been traditionally incredibly powerful, and she's no different. For you, even her 4* variant is too strong. The first arc of the story was balanced around having mostly 3*s, a few 4*s, and MAYBE one 5* if you were lucky.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fln2htwFTrw
huh, surprising how good SA Galliard is for F2P
>>
>>1448689
Didn't realize there was a Shadow.
>>
File: 1709089463211287.jpg (1.31 MB, 1572x2513)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
Bros, I reinstalled this after a long, long time. Had a lot of rewards and rolls suddenly so I'm now left with this. Best teams for this?
Currenty doing ocean palace just to catch up according to the release.
>>
Why does my chinese girl look different
>>
>>1448818
If you're that early in the game, any team composition will work. Only way you'd have trouble is if you bring just Joker and Morgana to fight the fishing bonus boss.
If you somehow need some team setups for whatever reason, slap in Garam to be your tank, Tsubame to nuke shit for free, Iphi to debuff and inflict ailments, and whoever else.
You can also go full wind to take advantage of Melody's unique passive, teaming her with Isuka, Suzette, and Garam.
>>
>>1448840
Using a makeshift full wind right now when I'm not running with a farming team. There isn't anything challenging so far I suppose that will change. Could make a full earth team too or switch to dark/as fire.
>>
>>1448840
Xianhua is a superior free nuker compared to Tsubame.
Null is a 0 MP 500% damage skill on all enemies, backed up by her Shared Knowledge INT and magic crit buff and her Stellar passive giving her Mental Focus and +50% Staff damage at the start of battle.
Alma AS is also a better tank than Garam with her Guard and Hold Ground and ability to contribute meaningful damage with her counter.
>>1448818
Xianhua, Iphi, [flex slot], Alma AS will obliterate most of the game.
For the flex slot, basically any character with a high INT stat will do so Xianhua gets stronger with her Shared Knowledge, but some free standouts include Harle from the CC collab, Tithi from the Octopath collab, Nona AS from the Wanderer in the Night, and Mayu from the Apex of Logic Mythos. The last one might sound like an odd recommendation, but her unique Zone not wanting you to use AF combos with Xianhua's Shared Knowledge also not wanting you to AF.
Gacha options to look out for include Nagi ES who can activate the same no-AF zone, Pizzica, Mistrare AS, or Milsha AS as a singer to replace Tithi, a Prayer unit like Mariel ES, Toova ES or Porcelain Pixie, Yakumo or his upcoming AS for his KMS and general synergy with Iphi, Yipha AS to supercharge your damage dealer, Flammelapis AS and Pom AS both are amazing Magic team support/enablers, although Pom would want to replace Alma with another Staff character.
Kuchinawa and Dunarith AS are also fine in that slot. Kuchinawa misses out on the Earth synergies so Dunarith is the more standard option, but either one of them will just kind of do their own thing.
>>
>>1448876
Thanks. Using now both Tsubame and Xianhua until it isn't viable anymore. 1st turn 200k now ist still more than enough for farming
>>
Galliard and Helena Stella battle is just survive 4 turns then kill them on turn 5 like Aldo one except they have much more HP compared to Aldo's.
>>
>>1448689
>>1448729
I do not understand this boss and I dislike it.
>>
>>1448973
I took em out pretty easily with Aldo, Radias AS, Chiru ES and Claude ES. Put the Synths in the backline.
>>
>>1449014
N/M I got it. Ended up using Helena, Necoco AS, Cerius and Galliard plus spear grasta slave (would probably be better with a bow slave as Cerius did the heavy lifting) and Uquaji in the backline. Used Kumos for MP heal and Tetra for staus clear.
Turn 1 stellar to drop Earth Zone, then the rest was just cycle AFs. Not the most elegant but still worked.
>>
Just realized this boss is almost tailor made for Alt Akane but I don't think people use her that much.
>>
>>1449044
I don't have her.
>>
>>1449045
I just sidegraded her. Not going to waste the allcosmos though.
>>
Hello bros new player here, I got Xianhua and Garambarrel as 5* from my first 10-pull on the limited banner with Xianhua/blond chick. Saving the rest of the gems I got so far.
There was almost no info on what is good and what isn't, so can any anons help? Right now in Chapter 7 Xianhua somehow does like 100x my other characters' damage and can kill every mob at once in a single hit but I don't know how long that will last.
Are there any tierlists or broken characters both gacha and ones you can get for free in the story? Thanks in advance and got to say I'm really enjoying the old school jrpg vibe.
>>
>>1449097
The best western tier list is a bit outdated at this point, but still has the majority of characters covered.
https://anothereden.wiki/w/User:Bamiji/Tier_List
There are japanese tier lists but they tend to focus on DPS to the detriment of everything else, which leads to a lot of disagreement, especially from veteran players.
The best thing about this game is that all content can be cleared exclusively with free characters, with the exception of the highest ranks of score attack mode.
As a new player you've got two big priorities, getting the crossover characters to fill out your roster and getting to story chapter 55 to unlock the final equipment system (grasta), which provides a massive power boost.
>>
File: pulls.png (3.26 MB, 2208x1242)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
>>1449097 (me)
I found my screenshot so here it is for reference
>>
>>1449097
Xianhua has an incredibly stacked kit, and she'll dominate at pretty much every stage of the game.
Aldo eventually becomes an incredibly strong character, but his power is gated behind main story chapters, sidestory equipment, Stellar Awakening, and raising his Light total so it takes him a while to get going.
After chapter 13 you can do the collabs, with the Chrono collab providing some incredibly useful free characters in Harle and Kid, and then Serge and Starky after chapter 25.
The Octopath collab also gives solid options.
Azami's AS form can be unlocked after chapter 52 and it lets her punch above her weight to fuck over a bunch of bosses that might otherwise wall you.
Benedict's 5* board can be unlocked after chapter 13 and like Azami AS he just shits all over a ton of superbosses.
You can get Gariyu after chapter 16, and by doing his True Manifest fight (fairly tough endgame level fight) he becomes a great nuker as well.
Noahxis joins after you fuck around in the Timetwisted Maze for a bit which unlocks after chapter 22. Not only is the Maze worth running for endgame-tier gear that's available near the beginning of the game, Noahxis himself does a fixed 500,000 damage to all enemies for 0 MP which makes him an earlygame god, though he falls off later.
Nona AS requires a long chain of questlines to unlock, but when you get her she's a top tier supporter.

As for gacha, Iphi is the most important one to look out for.
Anabel ES, Thillelille ES, Alma AS, Porcelain Pixie, Felmina ES, Crimson Reaper, Sesta, Toova ES, Yakumo, Mariel ES, Minalca, Flammelapis AS, Necoco AS, Yipha AS, Jet Tactician, Red Clad Flamemancer, Eva, Pizzica, Melissa, and Suzette are all strong as well, plus probably a few more I missed.
And just for reference >>1449110 the Garambarrel you have is his AS, which is why his stars are blue instead of gold. ES characters have teal stars. Getting any form of a character is a win, because you can sidegrade them by running dungeons
>>
>can't use skip tickets on new dungeon
fuk
>>
File: 1698617047027926.jpg (246 KB, 1606x907)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
I somehow finished her board, bros. got the 4th skillslot along the way.
>>
>>1449531
good stuff anon
>>
After all this time, petalfall still satisfies me
>>
https://twitter.com/tm_anotherEden/status/1778633063242887676
Bug
>>
>>1449644
Some assholes have all the luck
>>
>>1449655
Try it yourself next time you get enough to roll.
>>
>>1449658
Where even is that spot?
>>
>>1449661
Far right side of Laula dome, in the fields.
>>
>>1449109
>>1449115
Thanks for the heads up guys. I just beat chapter 13 and did the Wyrmrest quest for dragon spear and staff cause I saw they were way better than what I had access to, and now I'm planning on doing the persona collab for the characters and the armor. Experience so far has been giga comfy and the music is fantastic.
>>
Guaranteed dupe 5* tomorrow
>>
"CHALLENGE FIGHTS could be here" he thought, "I've never been in this tome before. There could be CHALLENGE FIGHTS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his empty chronos stone wallet. "I HATE CHALLENGE FIGHTS" he thought. Paradoxical Dreamers reverberated his entire Synth Hydra Z, making it pulsate even as the Poison/Pain Grasta circulated through his powerful thick equipment slots and washed away his (merited) fear of tiered rewards after dark. "With free s tones, you can't get anyone you want" he said to himself, out loud.
>>
My luck with farming Wryz’s light is abysmal. I’ e almost finished farming the episode 3 dungeon on top of completing the other two, and she’s at a measly 9 light, and hasn’t gained a single point in all the current dungeon runs.
>>
>>1449858
I just finished her last dungeon today, and she ended up with 12 total.
>>
the chad totos wins again
>>
It's me the newbie again, I got Flammelapis from the daily free pull today but she was the normal ver. How hard is it to change the style of a character? I hear the AS is good support for Xianhua.
>>
File: 0414192617.png (399 KB, 758x338)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>1449871
to change style you need
>90 Murmur Scripts
Extremely early on this might be a wall but after any amount of actual playing you'll have more than you'll ever be able to use
>30 Prayer Scripts
Similar to the Murmurs, might be stuck with only a few early on, but you'll end up with far too many
>5 Chant Scripts
You'll get a decent amount of them early on by clearing Episodes but they will quickly dry up if you blindly upgrade characters left and right, and will become the endgame wall that you might never have enough to upgrade every character

and then you need something which is dependant on what you're changing into.
For Flammelapis AS this is
>5 Volva Treatise
This is an extremely RNG aspect.
When you do a Red Key Another Dungeon (or Dual Green Key AD), each end reward slot has a 0.1% chance to be that specific Treatise.
There's about 100 total Treatise/Codex/Opus in the pool so it's around 10% chance to get SOMETHING at least, but it'll likely be a while before you get 5 Volva to drop.
You can also use Tsubara Gems in the Nopaew Emporeum to get 2 of each Treatise, but that's a steep cost for a new player, and it competes with Starchart purchases.
Lastly you will occasionally get a White Key for finishing an AD, and you will rarely meet the Sensationalist in the White Key dungeon who will give you the Treatise/Codex/Opus of your choice.

None of it is consistent so you just have to do your daily ADs and cross your fingers.
If you happen to luck into your Treatises and need some quick Murmurs/Prayers, you can get Kid from the Chrono symphony and spam X-Steal in each fight for easy Prayers and regular Steal for Murmurs.

For ES and Alters, it's the same RNG except needing Codex and Opus instead. Alter only needs 3 Opus but those can't be bought with Tsubara Gems and also can't drop from Dual Green ADs.
Changing into NS is much easier, since you only need 1 Tome and they have a 2.8% drop per reward slot from the specific dungeon they drop in.
>>
which one do I even get?
>>
>>1449947
Ability+ and Stellar Skill+
Everything else can wait.
>>
>>1449949
is 20 points enough to get all the ability+?
>>
>>1449953
Just select the tiles and count up the skill points before confirming anything. The 20 points you get at just 16 light/shadow should be plenty to get those.
>>
File: 1683786319807557.png (1.32 MB, 1078x812)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>1449953
Get the nodes indicated in green, which costs exactly 20 points total.
>>
>>1449954
>>1449955
ok thanks anons
>>
>>1449956
This is the case for all character you get 6*'d/$A'd, by the way. The combined gains from the stats nodes and extra levels only add 40 points total a characters base stats, which is nice but not game changing.
>>
>>1449961
>a characters base stat
*to each of a character's base stats (except HP and MP which scale differently obviously)
>>
>>1449961
forgot to ask what are the 3 skills would you use for her?
>>
>>1449975
depends on what you're fighting and who the rest of your party are, but
>Horizon
fuckhuge damage to enemies at high health, ignores defense
>Tesseract
fuckhuge damage to enemies at half health, can be stellar bursted to turn buffs into debuffs

always have at least one of the above, if not both
then for the other slot(s)
>Trinity
self buff for big dick damage, also gives a barrier and can awaken zone 1/battle
>Link
sets magic zone, can awaken it any number of times/battle, gains MP and applies Mental Focus for more damage, although she already starts the battle with Mental Focus with her stellar ability
>Breakdown
big INT buff and PWR debuff, very useful for Xianhua herself but can be crippling to teammates, and can make a magic based boss oneshot your entire party if you don't invert the buffs with Tesseract
>Hacking
inverse of Breakdown, if you want Xianhua to support a physical team and then swap out for someone else

Trinity+Horizon+Tesseract is my go-to.
>>
>>1449981
I hear pairing her up with Eva and Yakumo was really good so I was aiming for that
>>
>>1449894
Jesus thanks for the insanely detailed guide
Nice to see that it's always the quieter threads that have the most based posters.
>>
>>1449894
>Changing into NS is much easier, since you only need 1 Tome and they have a 2.8% drop per reward slot from the specific dungeon they drop in.
Tfw I did 10 runs for Xianhua tome so far and still nothing but somehow got an extra Alter Dunarith opus instead
>>
>>1449644
Just posting to say I initially spent 3K and got ES Anabel twice, then went to this location and spent the remainder of my stones and managed to get Xianhua.
>>
>gold door
>Mariel NS
I hate this game's gacha so much holy fuck.
5k in and the only other 5* I've gotten so far is Ruina AS.
>>
>>1449736
>Free Foran AS upgrade
Too bad she isn't that useful now
>>
Ignoring the 5 characters I don't have any form of, this is probably the best pull I could have gotten so very happy with these whispers.
>>
apparently i missed a whisper lel
>>
>>1450375
pretty nice bro. I got Victor AS. They should implement challenges imune to anything but 1 or 2 damage types to even make all units useful again
>>
>Delete all data concerning the opposition circuit?
Oh shit what do i do?
>>
>>1450369
I remember when she was one of the only reliable (maybe the only reliable) source of guaranteed crits. Carried my ass hard back in the day.
>>
>>1450396
Or puzzle bosses where they give you a set party (with viewable but not alterable equipment/grasta/skills/pets) that force people to learn the actual mechanics rather than just unga-ing the bunga. Have tiered rewards like the challenges but instead of more damage have it be less turns.
>>
>>1449947
Stellar Skill+ and Ability+, then straight left/right, then the assorted stats in terms of priority
>>
Altena's kit should be reworked to watered down iphi but another element
>>
>>1450691
The problem with Altena's kit is that the "fixed" version already exists and its name is Nona AS.
>>
>>1450715
Yes but I want altena even though I love nona too
>>
File: 101000381.smile2.png (129 KB, 363x464)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
XianHuan might be the hottest girl in the game
>>
>>1450775
I know a hotter one but that might be spoilers
>>
>>1450775
https://twitter.com/ows_takki/status/1780192485454881203
It's over
>>
>>>>>>>Zeviro AS
I think I'm gonna uninstall.
>>
I love Chiruriru ES so much bros. If you have her and $A Melissa you can pretty much rape all the non-retarded astral archives. Thanks to her mighty power I've only got Deluded Beast, Gariyu, Aldo, Azami and Cerrine left, and I'm pretty sure I can rape Cerrine by moving some stuff around.
>>
>>1450275
>Finally got Xianhua tome
>Trying to get Radica NS tome now in case her SA is good since I only have her at 4.5*
>Got Melphi tome so far despite I don't have her
Hate Nadara Volcano since it doesn't give L/S.
>>
>>1451114
Lmao didn't work. Really want these last Merits so I can once again claim to have beaten the entire game (bar fishing and getting the last Auction command, which fuck that).
>>
File: 1713322621599.jpg (2.14 MB, 2176x1812)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
W I D E
>>
Yes, Galliard. I've been waiting 4 years for this moment.
>>
>>1451520
He finally landed from that thunderbolt I did before the game closed
>>
>>1451355
Down to just Gariyu, Aldo and Cerrine for the last reward tier. Are there any strategies for Gariyu/Cerrine that don't rely on having Elseal/Ilulu Alt or Sesta/Melody AS?
Dragon Bearer I know I can beat but it requires lots of finessing.
>>
>>1451148
Tfw somehow got more Dunarith Alter Opus yesterday and today but still no Radica NS tome.
>>
>>1451848
I bet alter Dunarith covers himself up because all the beer made him a fatty fat fatty, unlike normal Dunarith who does pilates and constantly shows off his rock hard abs on instagram.
>>
who should I get? Yakumo or someone else?
I already got Xianhuan
>>
>>1451901
Yakumo is getting an AS in a few weeks so you may as well wait and pull on that instead. If no Iphi, get Iphi.
>>
>>1451902
already got Iphi
I'm guessing his AS is better than his current unit
>>
>>1451904
He'll be a 6* and possibly will get a new form of Kumos (possibly now with Iridian's swap mechanic). Other than that, who knows?
>>
Just did some testing with Xianhua's Shared Knowledge.
It counts Xianhua herself, and the average is based on how many characters are in front.
Xianhua solo caps Shared Knowledge out if she has at least 300 INT, a duo needs their INT to add up to 600, a full party needs 1200+ INT.
With 411 INT, Xianhua can pair up with a 189 INT Velette for no loss in power, but if I were then to add in a 70 INT Alma AS her performance takes a noticeable hit.
There's no increase with an average of more than 300 INT, so using a 500 INT Gariyu + a 500 INT Harle changes nothing vs. using a 400 INT Gariyu + 400 INT Harle since you're reaching the cap regardless.
With at least 1 other Staff unit you likely won't have to go out of your way to max out Shared Knowledge.
>>
>can't use skip tickets for the new dungeon
This is retarded.
>>
>>1452073
Has that every not been the case? I hadn't kept up on it
>>
>>1452112
I know Wryz Saga's third dungeon could be skipped the moment it was released. It was kind of odd, since I don't recall other newer dungeons being immediately available, but maybe it was a sign that future dungeons would already be applicable for the skip tickets.
Obviously not.
>>
this is worse than fucking Starky
>>
>>1452124
RIP
>>
>>1452124
This shit locks the Synth Human Almighty Grasta and an entire fucking Ass Archive fight. And it is literally BARELY possible on my device.
But you know what isn't possible? This fucking garbage.
>Kill every enemy
>Hit most - if not every single - boost pad
>Constantly use boost
>Never crash
>Somehow supposed to be 50 seconds faster
At least Starky was an actual skill issue, which you could get good at. This garbage? lol just somehow make your bike go 60% faster. oh you can't PHYSICALLY SPEED UP THE VERY CONCEPT OF TIME? guess your fucked
>>
File: imaged.jpg (500 KB, 1245x1177)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
I wonder who I should get with the star encounter
>>
>>1452138
oh forgot to put Melissa
>>
>>1452138
These are characters you have or don't have?
>>
>>1452149
I have
>>
>>1452150
>>1452138
I'd probably go for Alma AS. She's a great tank and doesn't really need her SA. Elseal or Felmina ES if you want a better Water team. And Sesta is still the best damage dealer for a Wind team, but SA Suzette NS is a solid susbstitute. There's other good options like Myunfa Alter, but you could sidegrade her. And most of the SA characters who would be decent picks (like Melphi or Thill ES) you'd need to spend 3 Allcosmos Starcharts on, and I have no idea if you have any available.
>>
>>1452151
My bad, if you picked someone like Melphi or Thill or Kuchinawa you'd need to spend 2 Allcosmos Starcharts, since you get the one for free for getting the character at 5*.
>>
>>1452151
>have no idea if you have any available.
I just came back from a long downtime
so I have none
>>
Hello another eden fellow players. Just have one thing to say.
I think Azami is neat.
>>
>>1452154
Then I'd recommend picking someone who doesn't need an SA. Fortunately there's lots of characters who are still really good and don't need or have SA.
>>
>>1452164
I think Azami is really neat!
I think Azami is made of meat!
Hooray Azami!
>>
>>1452124
>>1452137
Put on eco mode to reduce lag and get all the upgrades. Two turbo chargers are in Proto Eden in the time puzzel above Xianhua's room and one is in the KMS undergound A in a scannable pile. Attack lvl 3 hits in front of you and to both at the same time, even the hardest race is designed to allow you nearly 100% boost uptime. Took like an hour of trying for me though.
>>
>>1452183
*to both sides at the same time
>>
>>1452183
Those times were with eco mode on and a fully maxed out bike
>>
>>1452189
The you straight up suck. Stop misisng jumps.
>>
File: pc.png (602 KB, 1920x1080)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>switch to PC client
>miss a jump because not used to PC client's shitty left/right arrow key + X to move
>crash twice and miss a boost pad
>first attempt is still a minute faster than my 2:40 flawless run
>beta is extremely easy, also get it first try
>gamma takes 6 attempts but still clear it before getting used to fucking ZXC controls
If only they made one flawless client instead of two shoddy ones. Or at least make transferring between phone and PC less ass.
>>
Haven't SA'd any characters besides the free ones and Wenefica, but these seem kind of mediocre. I mean, Wenefica's is nice, just slapping on tons of curses on enemies instantly, but none really have any substantial oomph. Except Aldo's. Starwyrm hits like a fucking truck. Are most SAs similarly just a bit lackluster, or are they Aldo's level of cracked? His does huge damage even outside of Stellar Burst.
>>
>>1452613
Depends on the character. Some are minor upgrades, some are character defining.
Thillelille ES is an example of character defining, having her start in Savior state instead of requiring Moke to use 5 sidekick gauge to enter it, which is a massive buff to her existing skills, and she also gains Sword In Heart which is 4x stronger than Photon Messiah and is one of very few skills which innately Pierce Barriers.
Alma AS is an example of a minor upgrade. She only really gains 1 thing from Stellar; the ability to give 1 character Barrier Pierce while restoring their statuses and removing debuffs. It's a good skill if you have it, but nothing about her SA interacts with her base kit, so her Arcana gain is unchanged, her Alchemic High State is the same, and her Counter performs just as well as it does outside of SA.
>>
>>1452613
>>1452631
Melissa's SA is also very busted, as it gives her the ability to infinitely set awakened elemental zone at end of turn depending on the elemental personalities of your party (if used turn 1, you can use it to immediately transition from Flash Zone to whatever you're spec'd to). Synergizes very strongly with Chiruriru as much of Melissa's kit boosts Crystal damage.
>>
WE JUST KEEP ON TRYING
NO NEED TO BE AFRAID
IF YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF
YOU GET TO WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR
>>
File: 1702641648790774.png (296 KB, 1346x553)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>1451691
Aldo is down but these two assholes are left. Everything I've seen online (global and jap) for Gariyu relies on either Elseal and/or Illulu alt, both of who I lack, except one run that relies on a 255 light Eva, which is obviously not even in the cards.
The Cerrine clears I've seen without Sesta use Melody AS, who I also don't have either form of. The skill they're spamming is Depravity, which increases Weakness multiplier (Cerrine doesn't have a weakness) and weapon damage +100%, which should be replacable. Maybe throw Lance Prayer on Soira AS?
Anyone who is good at this game got any suggestions?
>>
File: 1713492488839.jpg (1.59 MB, 2176x1812)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?
>>
>>1453002
FUCK UP THE TIMELINE
t. phantom
>>
WHITE KEYS KEEP SENDING ME STRAIGHT TO THE DUNGEON
I HAVEN'T SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY FOR OVER A MONTH
>>
>>1453099
It's ok, it means you get to pet the little chunker stuck in there.
>>
File: 1713540344070.jpg (1.55 MB, 2176x1812)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
JUST BREAK THE STUPID DRONE THAT YOU'RE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO! OH MY HECKIN SHIT WRITING AND FORCED DRAMA!!
>>
>>1452916
Cerrine is down. AS Foran didn't boost damage enough so I tried Claude and tinkered with it a bit. Final party was
>Soira AS/Claude ES/$A Suzette/Yipha AS/$A Melpiphia/Curio
>Sidekick is Tetra with the equipment that lowers enemy Type Res. Mine wasn't fully upgraded so just reduces it 10%.
T1: Soira is a grasta mule for Suzette and exists to take the hits on the first turn and then swap out so Melphi can deploy zone. Claude and Yipha empathy/faith Suzette, Suzette reduces boss offenisve stats with D. Thrust.
T2. AF. Melphi puts out Get em, then Duck in that order (important for next turn), Claude awakens Zone, Suzette spams Dragon Assault to boost her wind damage, Yipha uses both of her big buffs. Everyone but Claude had a wind attack skill in the spam slot.
T3. Melphi uses Get Em, Claude uses Taunt (will die if Suze doesn't Demon Thrust on Turn 1), Yipha uses Benny Batch, Suzette Bahamuts.
T4. Stellar burst - Melphi uses Super Duper Slash, Suzette Bahamuts. In turn proper, Melphi uses Get Em, Claude uses Charis Drakon, Yipha BBs, Suze Bahamuts.
T5. Melphi Super Dupers, Claude Madis Ares, Yipha BBs, Suzette Bahamuts. Cerinne will kill everyone but Claude and Suzette, fight ends.
>Equipment
Could only get this damage to work by having Suzette use the Prismatic Pric (+spd/70% crit), Dryad armor, Wyrmkiller badge (increased crit damage) and Power+/Spd halved badge. You also can't max out Yipha's SPR. Give Suzette too many stats via Faith and she'll outspeed Yipha thus missing the BB boost.
Now only have that fuck Gariyu left.
>>
>>1453316
What's the fucking point of any of this?
>>
>>1453332
50 stones
>>
>>1453334
Not worth the malding
>>
>>1453335
Honestly it's more for completionism's sake.
>>
File: 1713559900088.jpg (2.01 MB, 2176x1812)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
Now THIS is PEAK and KINO!
It's one of the best stories I've read from Another Eden hands down.
>>
>job to maze's last boss
Oh right. Now I remember why I stopped running the full thing. And I hope the jewel OOPArt I got was a guarantee, because I also got a silver and it'd fucking suck if someone got only 3 silvers for all their trouble.
>>
Does AE usually run banners back to back? the Kuchinawa one has like 2d on it left so I was wondering if there was gonna be an update preview of what might come next. What usually happens?
>>
>>1453525
We're on JP's schedule now, which means updates/banners every three weeks or so. The most recent update was the 12th, so next update will be on the 3rd.
>>
>>1453316
>>1453332
>>1453334
>>1453335
Did some damage testing, all other things being equal and in the context of Astral Archive Challenges and with guaranteed critical (a big caveat), Prism weapons (from the CC crossover) do approximately 11.5% more than Elpis weapons. Given how the damage calc works, this can snowball for millions of damage.
>>
File: 1713575098538.jpg (1.64 MB, 2176x1812)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
Where do I do this?
>>
>>1453608
Find the chip and go back to Xianhua's lab in Proto Eden and talk to the the (!).
>>
>>1453478
Definitely the best thing we've gotten since Wanderer in the Vortex, and better than several of those stories. I was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>1453478
I notice that Another Eden really shines on the shorter stories like the Episodes. Those tend to be really good. The Apocrypha was great too because it was a series of loosely connected one-off episodes. The same thing was true for the IDA saga. But when they make longer stories that require multiple chapters (the Main story, Wyrz Saga, Ocean Palace 2, Future Mythos) it really falls apart. The only exception so far has been the Western Mythos, which managed to stay good and interesting throughout the entire storyline.
>>
>>1453641
I thought the future Mythos was really good, especially how everything tied together to explain the mechanics of the main story (trunk vs. branch layers). I also really liked the much less boring edgy versions of the IDA/Elzion kids.
But Wryz 2/3 was just boring and Ocean Palace 2 is Kato nonsense, even without the shitty initial translation.
>>
>>1453603
Apparently with max party boosts (6 water characters, 3 of which using a support/heal skills a turn with a single unit attacking) and a single AF you need to do ~14 billion to Gariyu to get his final reward. That is utterly fucking retarded. None of the other books are remotely that constraining.
>>
>bamiji quit Another Eden
Good riddance. That flaming faggot was insufferable to interact with and was the source of my distaste for the AE reddit/discord community.
>>
>>1453687
But who will extract that exact damage calcs from each skill now?
>>
>>1453687
>few months ago another redditor dramatically announced he failed a pull and had permanently deleted his account
>he is somehow still discussing the recent content and doing bosses to this day
Redditors crave drama
Although I too think SA was predatory and poorly thought out, reddit has been absolutely overrun with doomposting as of late. At the end of the day this months revenue will determine how much it all matters
>>
>>1453699
They've already telegraphed what the plan is. Part 3 is the last part. There will be two more parts. After that, the game will hold in maintenance mode for a year and half, then EOS.
Character quests are cutting off dangling plot threads (e.g. Thillelille ES showing the future of Zerberia). We'll get Amy and Riica SA through the upcoming parts 3 and 4 of Main Story 3. There may be a "grand finale" chapter where they finally rescue Eden, but it don't be the length of Part 2/3.
>>
>>1453703
>There will be two more parts
*Two more chunks of part 3, which will take 8 months - a year to release.
>>
>>1453703
RIP Feinne
>>
>>1454068
Feinne was already RIP when her entire gimmick was replaced by Tetra with almost the exact same set up time.
>>
>>1453690
Nobody. Let the game be what it is: A casual RPG
Number obsessed retards should go and stay go just like the entire shitty ass wiki
>>
>>1453699
>muh revenue
Literally who cares. All gachas die eventually. Only people who talk about revenue this or that are MiHoDrones who needs to satiate their inferiority complex by bragging about how much their scam makes.
>>
>>1454684
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>1453699
pretty much this
some faggot will flip his shit because a no name npc died and never got talked about again because they liked their hair style or some shit despite 10 more of that bitch existing in the universe somewhere else.

Least sane some guy fan. We need some girl as well to make fun of them too.
>>
>>1454690
>redditor mad that nobody cares about their precious wiki
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1686177105597963.jpg (1.12 MB, 2400x1080)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
What the fuck? She is absolutely gorgeous and came out of nowhere. I think I'm in love. I really hope she becomes playable before the game shut downs.
>>
>>1454737
Bro your entirely argument is that people shouldn't understand the actual fucking game
Go pay 40 bucks a month for a game you don't like
>>
>>1454796
>that people shouldn't understand the actual fucking game
More like stop tryharding so hard like the neckbeards they are
I smell neckbeard from you, go take a shower sweaty redditor
>>
>>1454801
You have literally never had sex.
>>
>>1454809
We get it, you are just mad kid
>>
>>1454690
>>1454737
>>1454796
>>1454801
>>1454809
>>1454817
Based and same
>>
Hi guys, new player here.

Im at chapter 13 and pulled for fun and got sesta, she does more damage than the entire party in each turn but I see that there is some hidden mechanic and I am failing to extract her full potential. Can you guide me how to unlock this ability? I am a brainlet and the wiki wasn't clear for me.
>>
>>1455204
Have 4 wind characters in the front.
>>
>spent almost 1 week trying to get Yipha NS tome but still nothing
>somehow got 2 Hismena Alter opus + Orleya AS treatise in a run instead
>>
>>1455204
At the beginning of the turn, if Awakened Wind Zone is active, Sesta gains a special counter. If you look at her in-battle status, she should have this blue-white icon. Her basic attack is replaced with a fucking retarded combo that will shred anything that doesn't Null or Absorb wind.
It has to be Awakened Wind Zone, not just regular Wind Zone. Luckily, if you have 4 wind characters in the front lines at the start of the battle, Sesta automatically sets up an Awakened Wind Zone. Awakened Zones usually only last for two turns, though the turn you set up the zone doesn't count, so you basically get three turns of her turning everything to sawdust. Not that anything this early in the game will last past one turn against her.
>>
>spent days getting shit pushed in by myrus true
>somehow manage to clear it with fucking half beast strong man
>>
>>1455265
Finally got Yipha NS tome after I bought all 10 Red Keys. Pain. I guess at least I got a few Helena Shadow points increase.
>>
>>1455240
>>1455528
Thanks bros
>>
Reminder to unlock your 4.5* or AS Bertrand's 5* NS board if you haven't already, so you get one of his starcharts for free when his SA drops.
>>
>did the free trial and the 7 star thing, picked 6 super strong characters I really wanted and Jet Tactician cause I heard he was decent in magic teams
>guess who I fucking got
On the bright side, how good is Anabel ES? I was the newbie who started with Xian and Garam a week ago btw. I grabbed Anabel by complete accident afterwards from angry pulling another 1k stones on the anni banner and only have Melina ES from that same 10 pull and Mistrare AS from the whispers guarantee. On paper Anabel seems really flexible and her Stellar skill seems super strong, although I don't seem to have too much use for the other two. Mistrare AS I hear can sing alright tho
>>
>>1456421
She's pretty good. I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of her as a tank. She doesn't have Rage, which is retarded, especially since she's a counter-attack tank. Her counter is useless if the enemy is hitting other party members. That said, there are characters with passives where they get targeted less, so it's possible to let her get focused by running a team heavy in those passives. Likewise, you can easily run her with an actual tank, and let her counter AoE attacks and this does give some massive survivability. With characters like Thillelille ES or Xianhua, there are Shadow characters who can deal enough damage that you only need one damage dealer, so it's fine to focus more on additional survivability.

In her Light form, she's amazing. Her support buffs are as strong as what you'll find from any support characters (+100% Party Int/Power/Speed, +50% Damage and Healing, +50% Type Damage) but she can activate all of those while also healing the party's HP (50%)_ and MP (10%) every turn and throwing out a 3200% damage attack. So she's putting out top tier buffs and top tier damage almost every turn. Basically she just rendered all of the other buff focused characters besides Iphi obsolete outside of niche situations.
>>
>>1456432
Huh, interesting, thanks. So far I don't have many light characters so I'm mostly using her, flamme, Xian, and Kid/Aldo to proc Light form.
Although it is also true that she still gives full 100% buffs in shadow mode, but she does half the damage.
Also do you know if it's true that all int/power buffs are capped at 100%? As in if Anabel is there then all other such buffs do nothing? Cause that seems kind of retarded and limits one of the only ways I can buff my Xianhua (no type att)
>>
>>1453663
Future Mythos' first 5 chapters were really good, then they seemed to decide to rush it suddenly. It felt like there should've been a few more chapters between ch5 and ch6 so in the end the last 2 chapters fell short and the Mythos as a whole became wasted potential.
>>
>>1456447
Yeah, buffs cap out at 100%. Debuffs also cap out at 100%. So if you're running Anabel, then any Speed/Int/Power buffs from other characters won't do anything. If you have characters who provide Weapon Damage or Type Damage buffs though, those will stack with Anabel's buffs.
>>
>>1456461
Damn, hopefully Mistrare as singing stacks then. 125-150% extra dmg does seem to be a damn lot
>>
>>1456479
Mistrare's damage bonus will stack should stack. One cool interaction between Mistrare AS and Anabel ES is that Mistrare's Lepus Musica increases damage by 150% as long as you use a different skill from the one you used the last turn. But with Anabel ES, you can just spam Justice. Justice activates two different skills, and even though you're activating Justice, the game treats it as if you used Divine Dusk (since when you use Justice it triggers Paladin's Path and then Divine Dusk that's the last skill that's activated). So when you use Justice the next turn, Mistrare thinks you used Divine Dusk the previous turn, giving you the +150% damage boost.
>>
>>1456487
Holy kino. I assume that doesn't fly in AF if the other characters are gonna be spamming a single attack (eg horizon) right, in that case the same-skill song + just divine dusk would be better.
>>
>>1456501
Yeah, typically with Mistrare AS most people use Luna Cantus because it's the easier option. You can just spam one skill and a lot of characters only have one strong offensive skill anyway. And it's especially better if you're planning to pop an AF where trying to swap between two skills is a pain in the ass. But outside of AF Lepus Musica could result in better damage depending on your characters. If you find yourself swapping skills frequently, or if you're running a Crystal Zone team then Lepus Musica would be better. But I'd say for like 80% of party setups Luna Cantus is the better pick. Anabelle ES is one of the rare exceptions where Lupus Musica is her best choice.
>>
>>1456487
Guess you could say it's divine justice
>>
>>1456421
>Mistrare AS I hear can sing alright tho
Misty and Pizzaca are the two best singers. Just plop her in the front line and have her use Luna Cantus if your DPS is going to spam the same skill over and over again or Lepus Musica if they have some sort of rotation.
>>
Phrasing of the update notice implies Ciel Alt can be sidegraded from 4* Ciel, right?
>>
>Kuchinawa 3rd character quest is still bugged even after 2 app version updates
Lmao. I wonder what happened with it.
>>
>>1456761
All Alters can already be sidegraded from their 4.5* forms.
The notice just says that you can't cheat Ciel's 30 Melodist Psalm requirement for his 5* board by using Opus instead.
>>
I'm legitimately about to buy fucking stones just to try to grab an SA'd Ciel. I must get my wife.
>>
>>1457096
I don't like him but I like his mom and dad.
>>
>>1456910
Thanks for letting me know, you saved me 5 chants on NS Illulu 5* when I eventually get enough of her Opuses.
>>
>>1457345
3 multis and 3 paid multis and no Ciel.
Got Alter Akane who I just fucking unlocked with tomes yesterday. You'd think I would've learned my lesson after all these years.
>>
File: 1713178170229051.png (128 KB, 436x262)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>1457347
Fuck, didn't mean to quote.
>>
>>1457350
Hope you asked them to add a pity to the game during the survey like I did.
>>
>"Search for a chink in their defense!"
Wtf King Miglance you're not supposed to call them that bro
>>
>new ciel
>fist DPS
Did not see that coming
>>
>>1457611
It's fistin' time
>>
File: 1714055887469.jpg (1.87 MB, 2176x1812)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
Simply the best general purpose grinding team
>>
>>1457782
>>1457611
>alt Ciel is a masculine boy who consciously manipulates older men into giving him money by pretending to be a girl
fuckin zased
>>
>>1457796
Is it? I've been clearing everything with Tiramisu and ES Thill. The 1% of enemies that Tiramisu can't one shot, Thill finishes. Then I have Melphi in the front so they don't use MP.
>>
Yeah, it is. It's high investment, but it covers everything.
>>
Nah, you're wrong.
>>
This whole phase shift crystal mechanic is officially shit and whoever came up with it needs to be dragged out and shot. Maybe when you go into a Phase Shift there's a crystal. Maybe there isn't. If there is you when you go into the next Phase Shift it'll give you +33% exp. And then when you leave, maybe the crystal will break. You can only get 3 crystals per day, and then grinding Phase Shifts is a little less fun than than stabbing yourself with a pencil.

The best part about the mechanic it is that the exp gain is so low, you can just ignore the whole stupid thing and not feel bad. If it were doubling exp or something you'd feel pressured to engage with it, but only 33% more just isn't worth it.
>>
>>1458254
skill issue
>>
>>1458254
Why is EXP such a big deal anyways. Both here and reddit made a fuss about it, but outside of grinding manifests, which people already killed Cyrus's entire race for, it's not an issue whatsoever.
>>
>>1458304
I just miss when we had the 10X bonus and could get manifests fully maxed out in 2 exp dungeon runs. A wonderful time!
>>
>>1458322
good shit,I stacked so hard during that time
>>
>>1458304
manifests and getting characters to level 100 without burning 2k scrolls
>>
>>1457796
Explain? There are many turn-1 skills that mog flam and minalca.
>>
>>1458394
I'm almost sure this is the no frills lazy option
flamme t1 nuke, Iphi garunteed pain and co with also lowering speed and resistance for shit with fast speed as well, lunatic for more damage, and then some shit like barrier bypass and break
I mean it IS actually a flexible team I guess

But I don't give a fuck I use themed teams for fun anyways
>>
This chapter was really good damn
>>
>>1458401
Don't forget Thille ES buffing 100% power, intelligence, speed, mental focus, singular focus, and giving minalca double hit. That team can also maximize shared grastas, too. Thille has sword synergy with minalca and clergy for flam, iphi and nagi es has staff synergy with flam and glutton for also minalca, otoha as keeps them healthy enough every run since thille es and iphi has enough hp to ensure minalca gets 50 tributum every turn assuming Tetra is the buddy for auto heals if it lasts more than 1 turn. It's honestly busted.
>>
>>1458008
based
>>1458129
btfo
>>
>>1458620
I always forget Flam is clergy.
>>
>>1457796
Are you a whale? Those are some really high light/shadow team. You've got an average of 200 Light between your two Light characters and 150 Shadow between your 4 Shadow characters.
>>
The only characters I have to 255 are nagi and eva personally. I am in fact a dragon enjoyer.

My next 255 will be a 3 star character
>>
>>1457796
>just spend money and it's easy
Based.
>>
Current new player team is Shion Alter, Xianhua, Anabel ES, and Mistrare AS. Thoughts?
I don't know anything about teambuilding and barely any characters so this will have to do for now... Xianhua is kind of annoying to build around cause she doesn't get any type att or benefit from type res down. She absolutely annihilates everything though, until I eventually meet the null or absorb magic.
>>
>>1459270
If you go with that team, Anabel ES's Knight's Pride skills will give you some hefty damage reduction.
Mistrare AS is very good support, though you won't have access to her Singing skills until you level up quite a bit, and most of her utility lies there. Until then, she's fairly mediocre, but her healing and debuffs will be very useful during the first arc of the story.
Xianhua is raw unga. Use Node/Vector/Horizon and just nuke everything that doesn't Null/Absorb magic. Hacking and Breakdown are a bit niche this early in the game for you, so I wouldn't bother. Link is a nice skill, but Anabel ES can provide the healing part for the entire party.
Shion Alter can punch out some strong fire damage. He doesn't really mix well into this party, but he's a good character to have for the future thanks to his unique ability to reverse Resist/Weak on enemies. Very useful, just not yet for you.
>>
>>1459277
Well they're all lv 80 so levels aren't an issue. Unfortunately I got Shion instead of sesta minalca yakumo iphi etc from the free trial 7 star selector, although right now he's useful for preemptive magic zone and awaken plus xianhua can awaken infinite times as needed too.
Hoping for Yakumo AS to be really good so I can grab him and also sidegrade him
>>
File: 1690802824674210.jpg (255 KB, 1623x907)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
Bwos, I got the good Pom and Pixel Ciel.
>>
>>1459307
I don't understand, is this like a combo team or something
>>
>>1459287
Even with stellar and shit, yakumo is still EXTREMELY strong.
>>
>>1459313
It is a "I'm leveling 5 slots along the way" combo. Still a long way to go with story, quests and sub-quests.
>>
>>1459316
ah, I see
>>
>>1457796
I'm jealous
>>
The 8th sister of the 7 rainbow sisters
>>
File: 1709369559368210.jpg (215 KB, 1619x902)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
wew, that was lucky
>>
What does "+ crit strength" even do? I tried out the wyrmkiller badge which is supposed to increase both phys and magic crit strength and it seems to do jack fucking shit on both phys and magic characters crit hits. What's the catch?
>>
>>1460562
It's supposed to increase your critical damage by 30%.
>>
>>1460586
>increase critical damage
That's what I figured, but from testing it it seems to do absolutely nothing at all. In a vacuum and using skills that guaranteed crit, it didn't boost them even a bit. Has anyone else tried it and can confirm?
>>
Jesus fuck. Ciel Alter's third quest is all sorts of kinky.
>>
>>1460591
It only works when you're in a "special" weather effect, retard, so no shit it does fuck all in literally any other circumstance. It's pretty useless.
>>
>>1460606
I would Ciel and Ciel Alter. At the same time.
>>
Ciel's momand dad
>>
>2 week old account
> hit 999999999+ AF with ~70% AF meter using shitty Aldo, Anabel ES, Serge, and Kid fire team
Anabel seems pretty alright guys
>>
File: markup_1000011703.png (2.43 MB, 2128x1080)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>
File: markup_1000011704.png (2.33 MB, 2110x1080)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>>
Part 3 part 3 on the 22nd I guess?
>>
File: 1704159033051015.jpg (229 KB, 1678x938)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
As someone who restarted the game after many years I have to say the tower & witch is fun while Azure Rebel was really bad
>>
>>1462219
Fuck witch

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.