[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread for discussion of the global server of Blue Archive
>>
I'm pretty new to the game. Any tips?
>>
>>1362932
>>>>>/vg/
>>
>>1370301
Those threads move too fast.
>>
>>1362932
miyu sex
>>
>>1370301
/vmg/ is for a generals board serious discussions and not shitposting
>>
>>1362932
Should I start playing this game?
>>
>>1383804
Yeah, it's pretty good. Global is having the 2.5th anniversary event soon and you'll be able to get really strong units to carry you through the whole game.
>>
I don't understand how the cafe works. I understand that I have to craft Furniture. I don't understand how the furniture affects students. Do students require specific furnitures?
>>
>>1383804
i heard they made the story free to read without going through missions so its absolutely good to try if youre curious to see how it is from the get go
>>1388691
you can just get the comfort level to max, doesnt matter which furniture. each character have a specific animation depending on the furniture placed
>>
>>1388691
Furniture increases your comfort level, and comfort level increases how fast you get money and AP back. Certain students have special animations with certain types of furniture. In a recent JP update (it'll release with the Railgun collab in GL) they made it so that if you have a student's preferred furniture out, you're more likely to have that student visit your cafe.
>>
Just started this title last week, scored Hanako and I went through one of her relationship stories.

Holy fucking shit what were these guys smoking designing her?

"Let's go to the abandoned and secluded gym storage room, Sensei. Here, I even borrowed the keys".

This is so fucking hot.

I've played Fire Emblem and Azur Lane, holy shit no wonder this game makes so much money. Animated scene with her sitting in a fountain. And this is relationship level 1.

Imagine when AI kicks off even further and they let you have conversations with your characters.. I'm gonna have to delete this game.
>>
>>1370301
fuckin hell those shitbags post way too much, they practically live on the thread
>>
>>1395277
my biggest complaint about momotalk is when they text out their inner thoughts??! like wtf lmao. immersion killed. not like there was much from the start when all the students type in proper sentence capitalization. are they using speech to text in the lore or some shit
>>
Okay, I downloaded for hanako titties but I'm playing through the main story and it's genuinely engaging. Finished 2 chapters of volume 1 and 1 chapter of Vol 2. The story maps aren't engaging though do act as a nice playground to get a feel for the characters. But the actual story is fun. I enjoy how (You), Sensei, don't overcentralize the story, but you have influence and authority to give the kids a nudge in a direction that drives the plot. It's fun stuff.
>>
>>1398938
This event had some cute cutscenes in the story maps instead of having generic fights so i hope future events and story chapters will also do that.
>>
>>1398938
There is a singular instant in the main story where they level gate you so don't neglect to spend all your AP to level up. 1AP = 1XP.

The gameplay in mission mode is absolutely braindead when you are overlevel, so I auto it while doing something else. It's passable when you actually need to play to win. You can also just use the sweep function to level up if you don't want to engage with that.

Have a look at the /bag/ newfag guide table of contents. Enjoy, the story is fun.
>>
File: kufufu.png (1.57 MB, 2220x3000)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
hey lads, divegrass anon here, sorry to interrupt but it's that time again to choose your reps to /vmg/ 4cc team, if you don't know what i'm talking about + roster poll this friday: https://pastebin.com/nr9ujDMN . Last time as chosen by this thread Mutsuki played, so who else are we sending to the poll this time as well?
>>
>>1399780
Add Kisaki just because of that thread that's been up for almost a year.
>>
>>1400818
isn't that thread being bumped by a single poster? do we really need to add that /c/ tier post?
>>
>>1400958
It probably is. In that case i think Arona is always a good pick.
>>
File: 1651098343942.png (24 KB, 100x100)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Good luck with Hanako banner anons.
>>
>>1400961
alright, i will be adding her to the poll, thanks for the support
>>
>>1400967
Scored her in 3600 + a ticket. Holy shit. This is awesome.

>>1399351
>>Have a look at the /bag/ newfag guide table of contents. Enjoy, the story is fun.

Time to start with that. Building a new team with her.
>>
>>1401003
Just make sure to check enemies armor colour if you have any trouble.
>>
>>1398323
Actually yes, they showed this in Tsurugi's momotalk when her autistic screeching was accidentally sent through voice to text. The stuttering on text that half of them do bothered me too until I just started thinking they were all using voice to text.
>>
>>1398323
bad writing unfortunately since you don't really realize how they're communicating with you until way further down the line, you're just able to magically hear and perceive their thoughts, even when you aren't present kek
>>1398938
Yeah I was surpised as well to see they actually tried crafting a story instead of a completely bland "self-insert savior of all" schtick. Volume 1 is definitely my favorite atm, I'm stuck getting filtered in vol 3 (lol random level check bc why not!)
>>1400967
got everyone i wanted in 5(0) pulls, absolutely bitchin banner
>>
>>1398323
Arona is a mind reader.
>>
Anyone have a link to the banner schedule?
>>
>>1406079
Trash site but gets the job done
https://hina.loves.midokuni.com/Summary/Banner
>>
>>1406230
Time to save up for Hina and nothing else >>1399780
Speaking of which, it’s probably too late but I think we should have traded Mutsuki for her
>>
>decide to download Blue Archive
>prettycoolcuteanimegirls.jpeg
>never put money into a gacha
>want to get swimsuits, buy 18$ starter bundle
>apparently wrong ticket because this one looks slightly different than the other
>buy the other 18$ ticket bundle

Is this how they get you??
>>
>>1408395
Yes but you have to not be ooga booga and read what you’re buying, then you’re golden. Also, even at the very beginning of playing you can do 200 pulls so fast, the story just barfs out gems
>>
>>1408396
ive noticed, I just wanted the cute outfits.

anyone have any tips for a beginner?
>>
>>1408399
For gameplay you can try to reroll for iroha and you pretty much beat the game.
Other than that,
>save eligma for your faves
>save at least 200 emergency pulls, rate up here is fucking dogshit
>never focus on pvp
>raise your faves' affection for l2d lobby
>ALWAYS try to match your enemies' weakness
>>
Here's a Hina to boost activity
>>
>>1409095
Dead weeks and reruns don't really help with that.
>>
Can someone explain this new event? I got past the hot springs and now im on the second island with 2-3 rating enemies that fuck me. Any tips?
>>
>>1411303
Each enemy number has different academy buff so try to make teams made of buffed school.
>>
Is start dash recruitment worth it?
>>
>>1412116
>Is buying this with a random chance of getting something good?
Gee, wtf do you think
>>
Finally a cute red winter girl.
>>
I didn't even know this board/thread was a thing... Is this thread less hornybaiting/ritualposty?
>>
New player.
Should you pull for Marina? Is she a good unit? Heard something about her being a decent PVP tank. I have Cherino, so i had thoughts about running her with Marina and Minori for bonuses from Cherino's cost recovery increase. Is it worth it, or are the bonuses too miniscule?
As far as i understand, we'll have limited banner with sports Yuuka in 3ish(?) weeks after current banner, so maybe it's just better to save for it.
>>
>>1415907
I'm pretty sure it's the first global server thread here so no such thing happened but it's really slow.
>>1416072
I don't see her in pvp too often myself. The bonus is not worth it since using other students is simply better. Also Marina isn't limited either so if you get lucky you will get her at some point. So yes, saving for Yuuka is a better idea.
>>
>>1416072
She's good for pvp and some raids but Yuuka is better
>>
>*blue archive: a tactical rpg*
>"nice"
>download game
>nice tutorial and intro
>start playing
>cute anime girls, cool
>story missions and regular missions, great
>as I keep playing it gets increasingly complicated, and moves further away from a tactical rpg
>one set of daily login stamps
>another set of daily login stamps (???)
>daily tasks, weekly tasks
>upgrades, requiring multiple different resources for various items, abilities, and a general character upgrade
>there are different resources for different academies (???)
>there are like five different currencies for the shop (???)
>can't even buy these currencies with those diamond things, general currency
>cafe, invite girls to it, get resources
>whatsapp for talking to your harem
>crafting thing, with some kind of convoluted scheme for crafting
>training missions in different city areas which increase something (???)
>club guild thing for making friends to help you out
it just keeps going, all I wanted to do was go into anime girl tactical battles
the girls are super cute, amazing art and voice acting, the story seems really great from what I could gather playing the game for a week, I enjoyed the "dates" with the girls, very fun interactions; the gameplay is really good, it's fun to create well working formations and use the abilities
but, Jesus Christ, the game is insanely convoluted with all of these bells and whistles
also the music is fantastic, I still play the tracks occasionally even though I don't play the game

no one asked for this review, but I felt a need to share my thoughts somewhere; I guess the game just isn't for me

going back to Minesweeper Classic: Retro
>>
where my seia fans at?
>>
>>1419410
first gacha? BA's system is simple as fuck especially when compared to other gachas
>>
File: H.jpg (123 KB, 700x1250)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Whos the best girl and why is it Haruka?
>>
File: 1659515231709173.png (235 KB, 600x600)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>1420896
She will be added soon. For sure...!
>>
>>1421653
maybe ill actually play when that happens
>>
File: ww.jpg (360 KB, 1429x953)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
New player here, how bricked is my account?
And generally, any beginner advice? A lot of stuff that I am not fully comprehending yet.
>>
>>1421995
5 3* for a new account is really good i think.
Try clearing the story to unlock your cafe upgrades because you lvl up your account by spending energy.
Also remember that pity resets each banner so sometimes you want to save up 200 rolls just to be sure.
>>
>>1422033
But are they actually good 3*? Aru and Neru seem to be pretty good, but I am not really sure about the other three.
What effect does the level of support units have on the field? Since they don't actively engage in battle, what do their stats do?
>>
File: 1647294821221.jpg (362 KB, 1889x1889)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>1422040
Aru is really good and Shun is a must for pvp if you care about that. Tsurugi and Neru are okay but they are tanks anyway so they won't deal that much damage. Never used Sumire but i think she is pretty irrelevant...
The best students in the game are from limited anniversary banners i'm afraid.
Supports give like 10% of their attack and hp stats and 5% of the rest to your main students as a buff. But i might be wrong on the exact numbers.
But lvls also increase stats like healing so it makes Serina heal for more for example. Some support students also deal damage with their skills so their attack matters too.
>>
>>1422040
Decent enough. Aru is top tier. Shun is strong for PvP and general clearing. Tsurugi is good with her unique equipment - pick her for headpatting and get her to 15. Neru and Yuuka are both solid tanks. Overall, you're in good shape.
>>
>>1370301
BA is still a mobile game 100%, so it can have a spot here if the players want to.
However, if they want to rant or shitpost, the /vg/ thread is most appropiate for such purposes.
>>
>>1408419
It's almost a MUST to avoid any PvP from most gachas unless they do the classic:
>"You need a PVP currency from PVP battles to use when upgrading important stuff"
At that point, consider actually dropping the game.
>>
>>1423064
To be fair, in BA the PvP shop can give you an extra 90 AP every day, which is really good. Especially if you stock it and save for events and refresh 4 times for 360 extra AP. Fortunately you get enough to buy the AP every day just from joining PvP, even if you lose every time.
>>
https://catbox.moe/c/ir76e4
Can someone tell me which ones are actually worth building?
>>
>>1424329
Cherino is great, Kazusa is fine if you don't have Mika, Tsubaki is a great tank, Serina has a cheap heal so she's also good.
>>
>>1424329
Striker Cherino is fantastic. Nonomi is also a pretty solid yellow attacker. You'll be using Haruna, Chise and Bunny Akane for clearing all of the Mission stages with prominent Blue armor enemies (after you hit mission 10 almost every stage after that has blue armor). Tasubaki and Hoshino are both fairly solid tanks. Yuuka and Eimi are both good tanks as well once you get their relationships to 15 and unlock their unique item. You'll need at least two built tanks, but you'll really want 3. There's a lot of stages where you'll need 2 or sometimes 3 different parties.

For Supports, Kanna is decent, but more for raids and boss fights, so less important while you're getting through missions and such. I wouldn't worry about leveling her until you feel comfortable tacking a Yellow raid. Cherino (Hot Springs) will be fairly useful for clearing Red content. She gets better when you get her relationship to 15 and unlock her unique item. Mari and Serina are both GOAT supports. You'll level them up and use them a lot. Utaha has some uses, but I'd hold off on her until you see a need for her.
>>
Does the main story get any updates, or is it "finished"?
>>
>>1425458
It takes a while but they keep releasing new chapters. JP already has some Hyakkiyako chapter released.
>>
>>1425569
Also the prelude for the new Abydos chapter.
>>
>>1425433
>>1425414
Nice, thank you guys.
>>
File: 1697195990017416.png (787 KB, 1089x1280)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>>1432169
Go be retarded somewhere else. BA has a lot of girls in bikinis.
>>
>>1432215
Is prude design for Rabbits and Hanako not because of censorship by feminists?
>>
>>1432217
>BA has no bikini since 2023
>post a character who got a bikini just a couple of months ago
>i-it doesn't count!!!!
I told you go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>1432288
Would BA have their own gravure too like LL,Imas,FGO?
>>
welp, major fuck ups today. I'll be around more often
>>
File: GJcIzPwbEAAwBnE.jpg (507 KB, 1818x2500)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
This will be the bunker as mainline /bag/ keeps getting more and more uncomfy due to the recent announcements.
>>
>>1432556
nexon really did it now, the rest of the world just woke up to the news from the streams, so it'll be nuclear. Too bad there's like 3 people in here at most at a time
>more alts
>new "game mode"
>another upgrade mechanic to farm
they really just don't give a shit about new players these days. At least we're getting more story. Not even going to talk about anime sensei
>>
>>1432914
why are you surprised that a priconne clone is going the priconne way?
>>
File: IMG_0973.jpg (91 KB, 920x1024)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>1433045
But Priconne has bikini while BA doesn't for Korea bans bikini. BA will get burka swimsuit in 2024 too. No bikini. Spite Japanese console game got bikini banned by Kishida since July 2022
>>
File: IMG_1253.jpg (40 KB, 161x219)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>1433045
But they couldn't rip off bikini due to Korea banning bikini.
>>
>>1432556
I hope they will introduce some new highlander students soon.
>>
stop replying to bikinischizo
you can find better conversation with tweakers sleeping on the sidewalk
>>
Single pull vs 10?
>>
>>1434539
no difference.
>>
>>1434539
Literally doesn't matter, you'll have to go to Spark anyway.
>>
>>1362932
i downloaded the game today, the first 10 pull i did i got Neru twice, then i did a 10 pull on track Mari and got her too? is it really a 3% chance to pull a 3*? am i the luckiest gamer?
>>
>>1435593
That's pretty lucky alright. Nero is a fairly solid damage dealer and Track Mari is a great healer.
>>
>>1435610
i want to pull more and ride my luck, but i also want to just live off of the good pulls start saving as much as i can. there's not any kind of pity or anything?
>>
>>1435627
24,000 is the pity. I'd recommend grabbing as many pryos as you can seeing if you can pick up Track Yuuka. She's the best tank in the game.
>>
>>1432222
>>1432215
Don’t reply to him that’s the bikinischizo that gets laughed out of every board and was even laughed out of /bag/
>>
Is there a place that rates and explains characters and who you should get? I have a timed 10 draw ticket now, but I already have track Yuuka and want to know how long to wait with it.
>>
>>1434539
single pull feels incredibly dull and autistic compared to 10 for me at least, if you're having to pull one at a time you probably should be saving pyros
>>1437060
The game itself has a spreadsheet for rates already, as for recommendations, make use of the rentry, TYuuka is the only "important" girl from this banner
https://rentry.org/bagguides
https://rentry.org/how2playba
>>
is there any way to change servers after ive made my account? kinda dogshit that i didnt get to choose
>>
>>1437350
Sadly no. You're stuck on that server forever.
>>
>>1437350
your only choice is VPNing to the region of your choice at account creation
>>
hnnng fuck i dont know who to spend my 3* choice ticket on
>>
>>1439957
Pick the girl you like the most.
>>
>>1439957
Either go for a meta choice like Himari or Ako, or pick your favorite.
>>
>>1442210
i got ako from her banner so i spent it on SWakamo because she made me download the game idc if she isnt meta anymore
>>
here's to the monthly opening of the bunker
>>
>>1444512
whoops, wrong thread
>>
slow ass game right now until they let me finish the damn story
>>
>>1444794
you can progress further than you're supposed to if you're autistically hyperoptimizing like me. ive gone to spark in my first 2 weeks of playing, and am almost leveled enough to beat the story boss youre probably stuck on. tldr; skill issue
>>
File: 1712453907209.gif (348 KB, 560x314)
348 KB
348 KB GIF
>>1444794
>slow ass game
that's the charm.
>>
>>1444794
I also enjoy ass games. Especially when they're slow.
>>
>>1445047
Good for you retard, keep worshipping your spreadsheets and rerolling accounts
>>1445055
>>1445087
Slow for the wrong reasons at the moment, wish they would've made it crystal clear that you should've been doing the 4 gorgillion options of side entry content alongside the story instead of slapping people in the face with cringe lvl gates. It all feels disjunct suddenly playing sweep archive for 3 weeks, release me from this hell so i can experience kino and put the game down
>>
>>1445123
on my first account, the game isnt hard, youre just bad :3 calling someone else a retard when you downloaded a gacha game and are surprised its a gacha game is another level of cope
>>
>>1445123
I don't really mind the level gate. There's really just the one and a bit of one on Volume F. Without that people could just view the entire story without ever pulling on the gacha or even playing the game at all, since the story chapters give you characters. They added the gates to force people to play, but at the same time those gates are pretty low (like around level 40) that it's not bad.
>>1445132
If you want to be a dick, go over to /bag/.
>>
>>1445123
Oh yeah the level cap kinda fucks you early on. Kinda ironic that those stages where you flash your credit card were supposed to make you look strong.
>>
>>1445152
>credit card were supposed to make you look strong
lol, the way I see it, I simply had to go reload my credit card for a couple days
>>
>>1445152
They were. It was awesome for its time because it was the moment Sensei finally used his adult card and we stop being limited by story students and can put our max level 5/M/M/M UE50(Was that already a thing then?) students and absolutely crushed it.
I always find it a shame that it's now known as some sort of story stopper newbie killer instead of what it used to be hyped up to be.
>>
File: IMG_6124.png (1.69 MB, 2532x1170)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
Pulled a .02 instead of the .7 kasumi. I…I guess?
>>
File: Enterprise in Anime.png (3.44 MB, 1912x1079)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
/alg here. I find your anime okay, not great, but not bad either. So who did it better? BA or HIGHSPEED Étoile
>>
>>1445434
Does this one have nyagger and enty or is it just a promo art?
>>
>>1445461
This was just the ending card, they did show off some Yostar in the anime though.
>>
>>1445434
Honestly the first arc was the weakest overall. It wasn't terrible or anything, but it didn't start getting good until later towards the end. Hopefully when they hit Arc 2 and introduce Aris it'll really pick up.
>>
>>1445434
Isn't there just the first episode?
>>
>>1445434
>mahjong spirits girl
is this slut supposed to be everywhere now?
>>
>>1445677
Yes it was the first Episode.
>>
File: 1.jpg (87 KB, 849x507)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
this bunny girls are tall ?
>>
>>1445945
Most likely it's a small table made for students rather than adults.
>>
File: ink.png (201 KB, 1800x1500)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>1446027
a round of shrink poker can solve it
>>
GOD BLESS IROHA
time to finish the story finally
>>
>>1446168
>Ako
>T.Yuuka
>Iroha
Have fun steamrolling the game.
>>
>>1446174
I certainly picked a good time to start huh? been so stupidly lucky with my early pulls I think I should just save for spark at this point
>>
How do you unbind the account? The support refused me rudely when I asked.
>>
>>1388187
This means there'll be a rerun for Mika right?
>>
>>1446541
Nah, they'll rerun s.hoshino but mika might be in the pool as well.
And by "soon" he meant three months plus several weeks so there's no need to go apeshit on hoarding.
>>
What should a new player buy in the train event?
>>
>>1446861
gifts>furniture>artifacts>tech notes=blu-rays>reports>secret tech notes
>>
>>1446886
Thank you. The game is great, one would never suspect it isn't made in Japan.
>>
>>1446886
adding onto this, sweeping 25x a day to get all the daily reward artifact select tickets as an early account is kind of broken if you can afford the ap sink into it yet
>>
I heard legends about Hieronymus being some kind of impossible to beat soft paywall forcing players to either quit or cash up gatcha funds but stacking few decently trained explosive units with healing and shields made it kind of easy? Only Haruka died because my fat, crooked thumb missed the heal...
>>
>>1447277
you're well over the level people are usually complaining (around <40 but perfectly possible even then)
>>
>>1447277
>level 48
Yeah, no wonder it was easy for you. Level 40 is all you need to get through it without too many problems. People with really good teams have cleared it at 35 or even 30. But most people who try to clear it in the 20's or 30's just get stomped and cry.
>>
Together I spend like 5 10-rolls worth of pyroxene to get Ako and instead got this, Saki and something meh 3-Star i forgot.
I'm fine with Saki but my urge to hate fuck the blue cowtits grew even more. I don't even like her personality ffs.
I'm harassed by two blue haired women...
>>
File: 613584369345385.gif (15 KB, 220x222)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
>>1446168
this anon here, half way through vol f. WHY ARE THE SUSHI TEAM HERE AND WHY ARE THEY KINDA COOL
>>
>>1452213
That gif made me vomit.
>>
>>1408419
>never focus on pvp
why? I usually sit around top 200 and can ocassionaly hit top 50. It's free daily 25 pyrox for zero effort and time, plus 90 coins for the shop. I'm not pure f2p because I spent a bit on release, but the rates are scam tier so I stopped giving them money.
>>
>>1452253
he probably means "don't focus on getting units who are specifically pvp viable"

Granted, there aren't many so hypespecific these days. Like, SShiroko will help you in everything, not just pvp, as will the usual DPS girls and tanks
>>
>>1447277
Hiero is only hard if you skipped playing missions and went straight to story ergo, you don't understand the game yet and it just threw 2 different colors of enemies at you
>>
What I really dislike about BA, is that a lot of hard stages are designed to be impossible to 100% in one run.
>>
>>1452213
Kaitengers are awesome. The true heroes of Kivotos.
>>
>>1452253
First of all, i wrote that advice for a beginner.
Second, as >>1452298 mentioned, there are students that specifically build for short fights/pvp and nothing else. Also since you know that the rates are scam, then you should know not to heavily invest on such students unless you like them.
Third, top 200 in your own bracket is barely what you could call "focusing".
>>
>>1419410
>>1420916

Not that anon but Fire Emblem felt more organized than Blue Archive. Though to be fair, I started with FEH at launch. BA bombards you with a bazillion currencies and different items I had no idea what to do with. I gave up and just went through the story.

It wasn't till a friend showed me about sweeping that you're supposed to do that to burn through your excess AP to level up and that's how your students level cap goes up.

I had to look up how to restore AP on youtube and it wasn't till I clicked on some icon on the top right of the home screen that I found out I could get Nonomi and there were beginner quests.

BA is bloated doesn't organize their information that well.
>>
Also I fucking hate this ungrateful rabbit shitsquad. I can't stand the disrespect to them, why can't I let them STARVE?
>>
>>1452697
Okay, they're getting better as I've hit the climax of the volume.
>>
>>1453553
Rabbits end up getting some good character development. Not my favorite team but I like them.
>>
>>1453644
nta, but the one good thing about the rabbits is their theme, and it was co-opted by Aris anyway.
>>
File: F854m4hbQAAwKAW.jpg (75 KB, 1024x788)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>1419410
>first gacha reaction greentext
classic. Yeah I originally came for the lore, story and cute girls as well. The characters have been great enough for me to push through the gacha bullshit despite how much I despite the egregious mechanics
>>1452697
Seriously, just keep going sensei, they'll come around. They always do
>>
>>1452213
>WHY ARE THE SUSHI TEAM HERE AND WHY ARE THEY KINDA COOL
they're a legitimate part of the story you have to read Aru's momotalk to see their origin
>>
>>1454114
One thing I found kinda strange about wolf god Shiroko is how everyone easily tells it's Shiroko when they barely look alike.
>>
>>1397818
where do you think we are?
>>
>>1399780
>>1408368
Speaking of it, just a quick reminder that our 4cc team is now playing in the true babby cup starting out for us this Saturday. Dates are here >>1454676 and more information at https://pastebin.com/nr9ujDMN
Thanks for your support.
>>
>See a cool dude who knows best girl is the one who sticks with you from the start(and looks like herself in recollection lobby)
>Decide to give him some free tactical coins for being such a cool dude
>Fucker doesn't even deploy Suzy.
>This happens.
That's why you don't betray your waifu. Or she'll come from another dimension to beat your ass.
>>
ok.
>>
>>1462037
>Sensei Sensei
>>
File: but that's his name.jpg (49 KB, 709x278)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>1462212
I was afraid of losing marks if I put down something wrong. Can I still graduate?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.