[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cock base.jpg (695 KB, 2048x1536)
695 KB
695 KB JPG
>no Clash thread
I am confuse. Is this really only a gachashit board?
How are you lot doing? I made it into TH10 and now infernos are bodying me.
>>
>>1308597
farming trophies with sneaky goblins and jump spells

it feels like cheating no brain needed
>>
File: IMG_3810.jpg (460 KB, 1854x1490)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>1308597
What the fuck is this Jewish shit?
>>
>>1310328
i cant figure out how to buy one of those fuckers. I know it's bought with gems, but where tf do i spend them?
>>
File: 2023_10_14 progress.jpg (278 KB, 1560x720)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>1312093
you need to have all 5 builders active, same thing for the laboratory
>>1308597
been doing pretty well, I love your base design bdw ! What are you guys planning to buy with the halloween event tokens?
>>
>>1312286(me)
nvm that aint your base mb
>>
>>1312093
One time use jew type shit.
All 5 builders busy? For a fee (in gems ofc), we'll have a 6th builder
>>
>>1312673
You can also get a second lab queue, which is far more useful and actually somewhat worth it.
>>
>>1313088
Not when I'm at the end of my research for my TH, I'll be done with it before buildings.
>>
does anyone play the builder bases? it just doesnt click with me
>>
>>1314980
No one does. It’s only useful for the Gem Mine
>>
>>1314980
I only play builder base when my regular base troops are training

witch golem is goat
>>
>>1314980
Its the easiest and fastest way to finish clan games
>>
>>1314980
Gotta do it some for things like gearing up.
Also your 6th builder at builder hall 9.
>>
>>1314980
The actual builder base is garbage. It's a glorified content island with a few notable exceptions, those being the sixth builder, the gear-ups, and the gem mine.
The grind is cancerous, it seems to have escaped the QoL cost reductions that the main base gets, it has no interaction with the clan system, it doesn't provide magic items like CWL or the Clan Capital...
The complaints are without number.
Best to rush to 10, get the gear ups, the lv10 gem mine, and the builder, and never touch it again.
>>
>>1317895
>Only good for the Gem Mine
TH7 detected, You only grind builder base for B.O.B, after that, it's useless and you can ignore it.
>>
After upgrading to TH13 I feel like a noob again because scatters make so much difference.

Going to master hybrid attack because witches and bats feel weak because of splash
>>
>>1333107
Dragon Spam still works at TH13
>>
File: 1658048071066.png (595 KB, 564x469)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>>
File: 7kx9732opiua1.jpg (957 KB, 1854x1080)
957 KB
957 KB JPG
>>
File: xwt6lsbnhb6b1.png (159 KB, 720x930)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>
>>1340971
>>1345023
>>1345025
i feel like the healer gives really loving handjobs
>>
Guys, any tips for advanced attack strategies? how did the top players get to that level? (besides gemming)
>>1340971
>>1345023
>>1345025
wife
>>
>>1308597
I'm TH14, was getting ready to move to TH15 in a month or two but now they announced TH16 4 months in advance compared to the previous releases. Now I kinda have to speedrun the remaining updates to move and don't get too left behind and be ready for TH17 in 12 to 14 months from now.
>>
Damn this game is still around?

It's gotta be 10 years old or something. My co-worker was addicted to this fuckin thing when I worked at the warehouse.

Is it worth playing?
>>
>>1354368
It came out in 2012, so it's over 11 years old

It's quite fun, but it can become frustratedly slow if you're not in a Clan, but at the same time it can become quite annoying if you're in a Clan that is too active (constantly doing wars and pestering about the Clan Games and Clan War Leagues).
>>
I only have a builder available if i'm still maxing walls. But now I'm done maxing walls. I feel like there's no reason the play unless i have an available builder to upgrade something on my home base. Anyone relate?
>>
I was thinking they should add a fourth village that's merely cosmetic but still requires resources to customize, like the sims or something
>>
I've been playing it for a few months now. Easily the mobile game I've stuck with the longest so far. Just wish it had waifu skins tho. I want the game to be mechanically the same just with cute anime girls running around.
>>
Are they seriously locking hero abilities behind fomo events ?
>>
>>1360747
Yeah, few people are happy with the new update
>>
Dogshit update. Adding 3 nee currencies, adding a troop and a hero ability that makes walls (that were already overpriced cosmetics at this point) useless. And speaking of hero abilities, now upgrading heroes is practically pointless (oh but they'll still keep the upgrade times the same!). Garbage game but I'm still gonna play it
>>
File: 1688450574597920.jpg (831 KB, 1688x954)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
>>1308597
I'm working on it. Got kicked from a pug guild for no reason
>>
>>1361075
The hero abilities are pay to win as hell
>>
is there any point to upgrading walls at this point besides aesthetics? so many troops and now hero abilities just straight up ignore or oneshot them regardless of level. I'm on the way to th16 now and still have full th13 walls. 15 and 16 walls look sexy as hell though so I might upgrade at some point. really regret upgrading my th11 walls though, those were pure kino.

also this game is getting WAY more hostile to f2p it feels like but whatever. especially the equipment. you thought 1 week for a hero upgrade was bad? way longer in practice now if you're relying on the pittance you get from dailies/wars for your equipment upgrades. I've been going for 10 years without giving them a cent and I'll continue until this piece of shit finally dies kek
>>
>>1361811
>I'll continue until this piece of shit finally dies kek
Looks like it will soon since Supercell is heavily monetizing the game now
>>
>>1308597
rushing guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dz7O6hOPL9Usd8VbuCemHyjc3gSLYxaAGuHSVJukF1Q
open in wayback machine if you are a schizo
>>
File: IMG_0337.png (2.34 MB, 1334x750)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
You could spend 30 minutes every morning grinding your base. OR you could not. This game feels like a chore after playing for so long
>>
>>1326578
That's a pain in the ass, just started last week and i have to level up 20+ times the heroes
>>
wtf ?

Also, did anyone get earraped by collecting tombstones ?
>>
>>1345025
Just one more TH level and I'll get this foot queen
>>
>>1362374
Could you add the QC miner hybrid army with Edrags Loons and zaps you mention in the th16 file?
>>1362925
You guys know any good th12 armies with the christmas troops?
>>
File: 169234042398243234.png (22 KB, 253x250)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>1363069
Honestly I don't use christmas troops that much aside maybe from the new spell instead of the regular freeze.
Goblins for quick farm under a training spell to fill out storages on main account and edrags on alts on which I rush is the way.
>Could you add the QC miner
Well that's not my guide so I can't do that and besides it already mentions hybrid.
Also I would wait for the updated version because now clearly a lot will change with the addition of eqipment and changes of hero potions, heroes are clearly not the major focus of rushing anymore (but it's still viable nevertheless, like you want to get to th16 asap so you can abuse the hero potion at full capacity)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36 KB, 480x360)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>1360638
those are for the chinese only
>>
File: furry queen.png (1.2 MB, 965x1342)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>1364398
>>
>>1360747
they will eventually be in the shop for gems
>>
I'm not gonna lie, the forced 50 combat is fucking bullshit. How does anyone have fun in BH when you keep ranking up until you struggle to get even a single star, and at the same your mmr doesn't deteriorate fast enough.
>>
what should I spend my gems on? I'm f2p and have built up about 5k over the years. I buy a hero skin every now and then and spent a bit on the extra goblin builder but idk what else. I'm on the way to th16 now and gemming shit just feels so inefficient when everything is almost 2k now. I don't play enough to justify boosts either.
>>
>>1369528
Just buy cosmetics like hero skins
>>
>>1308597
How do you get gems besides trophy grinding?
>>
>>1374266
Clan games gives you like 150 if you reach all tiers, I also rushed my builder base and only updgraded the gem mine and clock tower
>>
>>1308597
>post right after I start TH10
>mid TH11 now and the thread is still up
Grim. This really is /vmg/ - gacha, huh.
I wonder if /vst/ will have us.
>>
File: china.png (893 KB, 1278x555)
893 KB
893 KB PNG
What's the point of doing the chinese new year shit if they have they own version of the game?
>>
so now that heroes are fucked, should I be prioritizing pets for my dark spending? what's a decent combo, I'm not gonna bother maxing everything. so far thinking the phoenix on the king, unicorn on archer, owl on warden, and fox on champ
>>
File: file.png (2.54 MB, 1482x1603)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
>we want the scaly audience
>>
File: 1685450499856602.jpg (871 KB, 1683x950)
871 KB
871 KB JPG
This game is getting pretty comfy. I've taken the route of maxing all the upgrades and then upgrading TH twice
>>
>>1386970
sirs you did not hide the account naming and the gem, now 4chan and redditbhais do the hacking
>>
>>1386970
>2 day upgrades
>sovlful builder huts
>only 2 heroes to upgrade
take me back bros
>>
>>1391896
>>2 day upgrades
this was never a thing doe
yeah let me take you back when a single collector upgrade was 14 days
>>
I'm TH11 and I still spam PEKKAs
>>
>>1361811
It used to take a year to upgrade to TH9 and now it takes like a month and a half.
>>
>>1391896
Back when I started I thought that a few-hour upgrade was already a lot. It really doesn't get any better, does it?
>>
>>1397877
ECOWAS's fundamental principles rely on equity, inter-dependence, solidarity, co-operation, nonaggression, regional peace, promotion of human rights, and economic and social justice.
>>
>troops don't cost elixir anymore
doesn't this destroy the point of gold being for defensive stuff and elixir for offensive stuff?
>>
Is there a /vmg clan at all? Tired of sitting in clans and watching them die out. Me and my brother thing looking a new home.
>>
>>1400419
Not that I know of.
Your best bet is r/clashofclansrecruit (inb4 go back) or the clash discord. The in game recruitment feature is worthless.
>>
>>1400848
Nice one, never even thought of discord.

Sad to see how fucking dead this thread is. Do people just not give a fuck anymore or is it just us old fucks left. A 4chan clan would be nice. /splatoon has a pool.
>>
>>1400898
I just started playing again, but last I checked a year or so ago, there was never a big presence here.
I agree a 4chan clan would be nice, but it doesn't seem like there's much interest.
>>
File: 169234723423423.jpg (7 KB, 238x212)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
dead thread btw
dead game btw
>>1400419
there's a 4chan clan, just search for "pol" and you will find it because there are not many, surprised that all of you retards join some random clans and not the 4chan one
>r/clashofclansrecruit
stay there and never come back
>discord
god no
>t. dropped the game as a th16
>>
File: 1569234972324.png (302 KB, 1000x1000)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>1400978
oh and I forgot
DO NOT EVER POST YOUR VILLAGE WITH YOUR NAME AND GEM COUNT VISIBLE
supercell support is always retards and in 99,9% of the cases you are talking with a bot and not a real human being
when doing ((lost)) account recovery gem count and name could be use as additional info to restore the account, meaning anyone can just go and steal your shit
therefore
EITHER COVER YOUR GEMS/NAME IN A PHOTO EDITOR OR SIMPLY GO TO VILLAGE EDITOR --> PHOTO MODE
>>
>>1400983
fuck.
>>
CNY event prizes are so lame and unappealing, especially the frozen arrow is a disappointment (imho)
And they made cwl shorter for this?
picrel is my clan's successful perfomance in mediocre silver II league
>>
File: cwl feb.jpg (109 KB, 1080x563)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>1401359
>picrel
>>
>farming with dragons
>get over 5000 trophies
>...
>need to "sign up" for this new league and after using a few attacks, I cannot play anymore
>...
What is the point of Legend league?
>>
>>1400419
I joined a random lvl 20 pajeet clan and have been there for years. they gave me co recently too. fairly inactive, there's 50 ppl but only like 5-10 ever play. basically I just start raids for the medals to buy troops and wall rings and don't have to interact with them at all. it's pretty much the perfect setup. have barely enough active people to do cwl too so I get decent league points plus I can give the bonus to myself. prefer this much more over an active clan.
>>
>>1401622
LL is best time to loot ratio in the game bro. Like you log in, do two attacks, log out and do it 4 more times throught the day, we are talking like 30 minutes tops and the loot is pretty decent.
Yes with goblins on low throphies you could farm for hours non stop but fuck that shit. You also don't lose loot when attacked and the loot overall from the attack is pretty decent, like if you manage to stay in low legends you will get most triples and if you see that people have a hard time hitting your base you can just put a shitty ass upgrade base so you get tripled too and you stay even, like in low LL I remember not even being attacked all 8 times a day.
And most importantly, you can finally learn the fucking game. You try normal armies and shit, like the biggest wall that prevents you from doing that are only heroes, pets and magic items, if you don't have at least GW and AQ maxed with the respective pets you are better off in normal throphies.
>>
>>1401861
Low LL is almost impossible to escape from unfortunately. It usually takes at least 2 days with no attacks to drop below the 4900 threshold.
If you're gonna commit to legends, be sure it is what you want. I agree the loot is nice, but if you want to farm casually, or pop a training potion for an hour, you can easily get more loot.
>>
>>1402708
If you are in for ores you could just never sign for the legends, like you get to 4990 and then drop like 400-500 cups, you can do as many attacks as you wish and still get almost the maximum loot allowed in the game
>Low LL is almost impossible to escape from unfortunately.
true, wish you could just sign off and get dropped immediately to 4900, or they could just make 5k the actual threshold meaning that as soon as you go lower you are signed off
>or pop a training potion for an hour,
if you do like less than 9-10 attacks you are not going to break-even with LL loot that's for sure, maybe if you do like 14 attacks in a row with insane loot then it's not worth it
I would say the biggest deal breaker with LL is having heroes down since you can literally do nothing without them, the hero potions help for sure but you can't rely on them forever
>>
>>1402709
>I would say the biggest deal breaker with LL is having heroes down since you can literally do nothing without them
This is the situation I'm stuck in now. Outside of CWL, I pretty much always have at least one hero down, if not multiple. And due to equipment becoming such an important factor, staying at 4900-5000 for maximum ores seems to be the new meta.
Using one training pot, I can get 6 attacks in, plus the 2 from the armies that I have queued up. As long as I make another couple attacks, I'm getting about the same loot I would in LL. Slightly less efficient time-wise, but I don't need to worry about attacking every day, and I can quickly make extra resources with a few snipes.
>>
Firecrackers are fun as fuck, I've been sending in damage sponges first to distract defenses, then sprinkling firecrackers around to wreck shit.
>>
are heroes even worth upgrading now with the hero items? honestly i have no clue how all those stats work now.
>>
>>1404382
yes, eventually you want to stop relying just on hero potions but it's not as hard as it was before, drop the hero potion for CWL (3 if you attack in the last 30-ish minutes)/wars to farm starry ores, then have them down
I would say at least AQ/RC should be maxed (GW lost his value since before eternal tome duration was tied to it's level, since it's an equipment it really does not matter anymore, same for BK kinda) meanwhile AQ is used in many attack strategies and the RC just shreds shit with the latest pet
>how all those stats work now
the strength of the hero is tied to the strength of the equipment which is it's ability, different attack strategies require different hero/pet/equipment combinations
>>
>heroes jump over walls (or have a pet that destroys them in 2 hits)
>jump/eq spells
>flying troops
>hog/root riders/drillers ignore/oneshot them
>siege machines instantly destroy them too
>hero items now destroy them
>wall breakers (lol)
>even fully upgraded, still broken fairly quickly by normal troops
>retarded costs even with all the attempts at balancing it
>i-it slows down attackers! (no it doesn't)
>often ugly as sin (th1-9, th12, th14)
why would I EVER upgrade walls aside from aesthetic purposes? currently maxxed f2p th15 on the way to th16 and still on th13 walls and guess what it makes literally no difference whatsoever. jewish gem trap.

>builder base walls
lol, just lol
>>
>>1400983
>supercell support is always retards and in 99,9% of the cases you are talking with a bot and not a real human being
wrong
>>1400983
>when doing ((lost)) account recovery gem count and name could be use as additional info to restore the account, meaning anyone can just go and steal your shit
they will ask for the email you used and what time did you make your account, they also look at your ip/location before giving the account away, as well asking you the last time you logged in(and from where).
and if it turns out you're trying to steal accounts away you are very likely to eat a device/ip ban :^)

don't ask me how i know this, but it's not 2012 anymore grandpa
>>1401323
you're fine and hiding gems/name/clan tags and whatnot is a reddit meme
>>
How far can you get by not attacking anyone and just popping in occasionally to upgrade or build something?
>>
>>1404417
>he doesn't warden walk
The difference between a low lvl GW and a max lvl GW is huge.
Play the game.
>>
>>1404651
how antisemitic of you, upgrade ze walls
>>1405342
maybe it doesn't matter right now and you are correct, however I remember it was a big issue
besides it costs nothing to make a photo from the editor mode, it literally exists for that purpose
>>1405346
>How far can you get by not attacking anyone
not far
however on later th upgrades take like 2+ weeks so you can just pop in, use the training potions to grind and put the builders to work, log out and forget about the game existing for a week or something
>>1405348
how many strategies currently use it? super bowler smash?
for the rest of the armies like air spam, ground spam with ET/RR, QC whatever and blimp whatever you want that GW ability.
Besides if you pop a hero potion you have a maxed hero regardless so you can do whatever you want with him, I'm just talking about which hero should be prioritized first.
>>
>try LavaLoons again
>butcher it most of the time
How do people make this shit work?
>>
Is the Frozen Arrow worth buying for the Archer Queen?
>>
>>1406742
no but the skin is equally dogshit. I picked it up in case it ever becomes op in the future but I'll probably never end up using it. this new event system thing gets worse with each event honestly.
>>
>>1362925
It's over 9000!
>>
File: 162093423422432.gif (5 KB, 128x128)
5 KB
5 KB GIF
>QoL improvements (finally stats bar made for humans so you can see when you reach later levels instead of memorizing them) and clan chat revorked with literal emoji reactions and pinned messages
>New elixir/gold/de extractor levels
>troop and def levels
>new spell
>rc equipment
what is the /vmg/rdict on the upcoming update bros?
>>
File: 1696850819034294.jpg (110 KB, 960x720)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>1414477
Shit chat UI. Unnecessary emojis. System messages and donation requests no longer have time stamps. Ad banners for gold pass
>>
>>1415074
>Shit chat UI
it's ok really, as long as I can do my shit it's fine to me
>Unnecessary emojis.
the clown and monkey definitely missing there
more than anything I find it useful because when you ask who wants to go in war/cwl you can just pin the message and let people react to it instead of scrolling through war logs and checking who attacks, that's a more efficient way to do it
I would personally prefer they still add a way to time exactly who is online like maybe an icon or something in the clan description
at this point they just should add polls btw, but it's just another messenger app inside the game among the ones you have already with much better functionality and ui
>System messages and donation requests no longer have time stamps
I think it will be fixed eventually
>Ad banners for gold pass
I will delete this game (again) when they start showing other random ads like it's done in cringe games, haven't seen the pass ad btw
what about the new spell tho, did you rike it? still got to try it
also how is it possible that I already found multiple people with the maxed collectors, the update just dropped, bots maybe
>>
wheres the clash royale thread
>>
>>1415569
everyone ragequit
>>
File: GAYS.png (14 KB, 327x271)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>1414477
>>QoL improvements (finally stats bar made for humans so you can see when you reach later levels instead of memorizing them) and clan chat revorked with literal emoji reactions and pinned messages
don't care
>>New elixir/gold/de extractor levels
meaningless, but they look nice so I will upgrade them when I have builders available
>>troop and def levels
don't care
>>new spell
don't care
>>rc equipment
her base equipment is still best in slot so I shan't be upgrading them
>what is the /vmg/rdict on the upcoming update bros?
not a fan of the pass ads. if they start showing more intrusive ads I'm deleting my account. been playing f2p for a decade, reason I like this game is because it doesn't have any ads. i wonder if things are bad at supercell if they're shilling paid content this hard. same with the recent events getting increasingly greedy and increasing the pass price.

>captcha: GAYS
>>
File: teejwanted.jpg (84 KB, 917x717)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>new to CoC
>get a book of building from previous clan games
>think all clan games have the same rewards
>use my book of building on a 2 day upgrade right before the latest clan games start
>see new clan games rewards
>>
>>1416000
lol classic
to be fair it doesn't really matter long term. could you have saved it for your town hall or something? sure. but if you're new, using a book on a 5 day TH upgrade or a 2 day defense upgrade won't make a difference. just spend premium items as you get them, especially if you're f2p. we don't get much of them. endgame upgrades are upwards of 20 days now, no sense getting worked up over a 2 day upgrade kek
>>
>>1417315
Research potions are pretty much free, I recently discovered builder pots can be bought with clan league medals, but some dumb retard in my clan started a regular war right before the league started
>>
File: he_is_back.jpg (62 KB, 640x640)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
how will you be spending your gems anon?
>>
>>1417521
way more worthwhile to buy hammers with the medals imo. or save up for a skin if that's your jam.

>>1417610
probably won't. in a position right now where it would be cheaper to gem my current upgrades than it would be to buy the builder, so maybe I'll grab him when some stuff has finished. why is he so damn expensive? it's like 500-600+ for me to get anything worthwhile from him. also just saw they're pushing a 'first timer' discount on the pass. they've gotten really desperate over the last year or so. wonder if we'll be hearing about layoffs from them here soon.
>>
>>1417610
how is there no jew edit of him yet?
>>
>>1421537
the goblin is /ourguy/, the real jew is the warden. i want a goblin hero so bad
>>
>>1415074
>Shit chat UI
I take my words back
>Unnecessary emojis
Not that annoying actually
>no longer have time stamps
>ad banners for gold pass
They changed this shortly. It was a good update
I don't feel like grinding another event. Guess it's their new monetization model
>>
the fuck are the devs smoking?
>>
>>1422499
this shit is so retarded I actually love it.
>>
>>1421656
green fingers typed this
>>
>>1422499
They wanted an ability to compete with invincibility, it's kind of a shame that it needs a fuck ton of shiny ores to get it to max level where it would be useful.
>>
>>1308597
I always lose interest past TH 8 or 9
Its happened multiple times now, I feel like the game both gets way too easy and way too hard at the same time once you reach a certain level and any enjoyment goes away. And since troops dont need elixir anymore theres not really a point to collecting it
>>1314980
nah, I used to do the Builder base battles until they changed it up so I dont even do that anymore
>>
I'm worried about the state of this game. The hero equipment is utterly game breaking and not just in a meta sense.
How can anyone ever take a break from the game now? If you're not constantly on it you'll miss out on the item events and you'll end up shilling out 1500 gems to buy them. I have 6500 gems right now but that's after years of saving. That'll only buy me 4 special equipment. My favorite part about this game was that it's casual but still engaging and you don't need to constantly be on it to be successful. I could go at my own pace. Now I'll have to make sure I grind out events to get an item that may or may not even be worth it, and that'll take months to finish upgrading. That's the other thing. How the fuck are you supposed to upgrade these efficiently? There was no reason to add THREE alternative currencies besides money.
And what about new players? They're gonna be even more behind. At what point are new players even able to do events? This recent event was super dragons which you're not even able to get until TH11 iirc. New players are gonna be forced to research the right items to buy on top of either buying or saving years for gems. They're gonna alienate the player base so that only veteran players and PTW players will be the only ones that benefit. This game is on it's last legs and I don't think there's a way to fix this without completing reworking the equipment. At least this game lasted awhile, especially since they sold out to china almost ten years ago. RIP
>>
>>1427073
The fireball is kind off shitty on warden 2bh. There no worth in sacrificing tomes slot over fireball for a support troop
>>
>>1427073
I'm just not using them honestly. the defaults are still really good. especially for warden, there's no way I'm giving up hp increase + invincibility. my main gripe is how much of a grind the purple gems are for upgrading. I have an extreme excess of blue and orange, but the damn purples take forever to get would be maxed out by now if they were earned at the same rate I get the other two. for new players, from my understanding things are way quicker for them than they used to be. cheaper walls, faster upgrades, etc.

also am I tripping or are home base obstacles not spawning anymore? was it a patch thing? since the last patch I've only gotten event obstacles and gem boxes. I'm definitely not at the obstacle limit since I've been shoveling and storing most of my event things over the last few years. also still getting them in the builder base. gem boxes seem to be spawning at a higher rate so i don't think i'm getting jewed on gems but idk.
>>
File: 1701798807158808.jpg (2.29 MB, 2220x1080)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
We're getting there bros
>>
>>1364401
Honestly I want to get that ksin but 12 bucks is a horrifyingly high price
>>
>>1432615
the only money I ever spent on this game was $5 on gems like 10 years ago and I still regret it. $12 for a skin (when she has fantastic ones for 1500 gems aka free) is fucking insane.
>>
Anyone know how to go about selling accounts? Any reliable websites? How much would a lightly rushed th14 account with pretty decently leveled heros go for anyways? Ive played this game on and off for a decade and am completely burnt out honestly. Making a bit of money for all my honest work here would be a little nice at least
>>
Anyone else play builder base more than the actual game? Its so much fun 6 starring the same 20 or so maxed base layouts that mindgame with their traps while using a variety of troops. They are all viable options for 6 starring in specific comps, which is wild comparing it to main base and old builder troops that never get used past a certain level.
>>
>>1432600
bro
like seriously
if you respect your own time
JUST RUSH
coc is one of the few games where you can reach the top tier content in literal months of playing
no other free to play game would ever allow you this
they could easily lock TH upgrades when your def/troop are upgraded to a certain level but they didn't
do you really enjoy maxing shit? th13 is barely tollerable, but th14 is probably the biggest time sink in the entire game right now, I would say they should remove that shit
>no camp upgrades
>shitty ass troops
>just upgrade pets you literally will never use bro (aside from the unicorn obv)
here's what you do anon
rush to 13
upgrade what you need, don't spend much time there
rush to 14
unicorn to 10, then fuck off from there and forget it like a bad dream
rush to 15
get started on the monolith, get a decent army, spell towres, camps, the good shit you know
rush to 16
enjoy your endgame (you proceed to max your heroes, then farm in LL to max your base or use the trick of being barely below LL trophies for max loot and no limit on daily attacks, now you can participate in tournaments or just do LL while you wait for the next TH to drop)
>>
Anyone use the giant gauntlet for their barbarian king yet? Are there any other ways to get it besides dropping 1500 gems?
>>
>>1436305
this. currently upgrading to th16, and my base is pretty much max th13 still. except for the lab, troops I like to use, the camps, the monolith and eagle, and the 4 archer towers and cannons that I'm gonna merge at th16. base upgrading is a meme and should be treated as a side objective rather than a requirement. th12 and th14 are the most pointless and boring phases in this game, as well as the least aesthetic. th12 and up especially slogs because of how you have to upgrade your th 5 times before being allowed to move on.

>>1436334
decent but not worth 1500. it was free from an event but I guess you have to buy it now. it's alright paired with the rage spell so you get a massive near immortal king oneshotting everything in a small area but the grind to upgrade it to that point is gonna take forever.
>>
>>1436903
I heard some YT talking head saying that people actually enjoy the process of unlocking new shit and grinding through the game and they would lose interest once they reach endgame content
Couldn't be more wrong
90% of people never managed to get in LL, know nothing about the game because they spent literal years farming with super goblins and e-drags and people pretend this is >fun
you could even start to get money just from being in certain clans at the end of the season and doing well in LL, considering the rate at which new THs drop and how much time it takes to max everything even with cost reductions (th2-12 take up barely 10% of that time btw) you virtually will never be able to be completely maxed unless you play every day (insanity)
>>
>>1436305
I'm gonna be a perfectionist prick and you're gonna do nothing about it
>>
>>1436334
Vampstache is a good enough substitute, Epic equipment is as grindy as Common.
>>
stop using equipment
stop buying equipment
stop playing into the scam or we will get more in the future.
>>
finished maxing th12
always have maxed even the builder base. currently bh9 wall grind is annoying but i understand it now as it gives somewhere to spend your resources while you are maxing heroes and lab.
>>
>>1308597
is clash royale discussion accepted 'round these parts? what decks do you anons use?
>>
File: xbow-gknight.png (883 KB, 760x1071)
883 KB
883 KB PNG
>>1442552
i mostly play xbow, but with golden knight instead of regular because he's cooler and with electric spirit instead of ice because i hate bats
my other deck is some cannon cart/dark prince/miner jank
>>
>>1432615
I bought it when it came out lol, I just wish it didn't have all the chinese new year shit and had her regular outfit and hair instead (but keep the playboy bunny girl outfit archers)
>>
this event is SHIT
>>
>>1436305
>JUST RUSH
Good luck joining a clan then.
>>
>>1442031
>the builder base
complete waste of time. the only thing worth upgrading there was the gem mine.
>>
>takes forever to find an attack
>+20 if i 3 star, basically nothing for 1 and 2
>-35 on defeat
>-35 the instant I go offline
do I seriously have to gem to get to legend league? this shit is impossible after 4700. alternatively, can I just sneaky goblin + jump spell my way in, way easier on the troop timers at least
>>
Anons, a kike joined my Clash Royale clan, (#QGORPLRO) googibears, it fucking disgusts me, can you join and troll them out of the fucking clan? No jews should be allowed there!
>>
sup clashers
I want to return to CR and after checking some YT videos I have several questions about the game
keep in mind that I left the game sometime after CW2
>two ladders
>tower princess replacement
WHY? What's the point?
>evolutions
how OP/mandatory are they?
>CW2
is it playable or not?
>heroes
are they as rare as legendaries-back-in-the-day or not?
also why there's only one hero from CoC
>>
>>1458946
>>two ladders
actually a good thing because the second ladder locks overleveling to an extent
>>tower princess replacement
just new gimmick shit, i'd say stick to the classic one for simplicity's sake but dagger duchess is super op now so even underleveled by 1-2 levels she might be better, at least for the moment, she and the cannon tower are on schedule for nerfing anyways
>how OP/mandatory are they?
basically mandatory since there's no disadvantage to using them or advantage to not use them (besides maybe making a deck that happens to have no cards that have evos, but even then you might want to swap a card or 2 for evos at that point) but they are also getting nerfed a lot soon so it's not like you'll lose every game for not having them, still you should get one, skeleton evo is probably the safest bet because skeletons are always good but you do you
>CW2
it's bearable if you aren't super underleveled (11, arguably 12 or below king level) but the difference between levels you have to go against is insane and you need a more or less spread out level progression instead of just having a few cards be high level
my strat on it has always been playung a best of 3 duel every time because you have a higher chance of at least going against 1 deck that is manageably overleveled against overleveled opponents, the rest in regular games or whatever, i don't trust the gimmick modes
>heroes
they are pretty rare but you get gifted free ones a bunch so it's relatively manageable, they are also not as mandatory to use as evos becayse in some decks you genuinely don't care to play any of them
>>
>>1458972
>actually a good thing because the second ladder locks overleveling to an extent
explain please
>skeleton evo
lol who the fuck thought that a card that cannot be nerfed needs a quasi-buff
>CW2
I mean, how exactly they "fixed" it? Are 50 member clans still required to get actual rewards?
>>
400 gems for this ?
>>
>>1458976
>explain please
in the path of legends, each league has its own level cap (starting from 11 at league 1), and iirc every 2 leagues it goes up 1 level
trophy road works basically the same as the old trophy road
>I mean, how exactly they "fixed" it? Are 50 member clans still required to get actual rewards?
idk i'm not sure about its specific workings, i always join full clans for that shit anyways
>>
this update
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/30xYWHLINbI
>>
>>1459094
Supercell’s new game isn’t even worth playing.
>>
is this thread slow because it's on /vmg/ or because clash games are dead?
>>1459543
>kill clash mini, an interesting auto battler with >potential
>immediately announce a global launch of a shitty game without proper beta testing
it's gonna be worse than Boom Beach in terms of profit
>>
>>1459594
i think it's mostly that the overlap between 4chan users and coc/clash royale players is small, royale has a really big audience even if it's not doing as good as it used to just going by how easy it is to find full clans, games, yt numbers, etc.
no idea about coc but it's supposedly doing better than royale so yeah
>>
Anybody have a better setup than this? Keep getting destroyed when people raid me. It sucks.
>>
>>1460005
Also I'm using 10 balloons, 7 Electro Dragons and 11 Lightning Spells but even after upgrading them I still struggle to get 3 stars. I love using dragons but man it feels kinda bad, especially when they just actively avoid the Town Hall.
>>
>be me
>lost access to my SC ID
>go to "Help and Support"
>get asked trivial actions like its tag and trophy count
>"sorry, information you provided isn't sufficient enough to restore your account :("
>email support
>"if you want to restore your account, please use in-game "Help and Support""
>"ticked closed"
JUST LET ME PLAY THE FUCKING GAME
>>
>>1459080
Not worth it lmao
>>
>CR Team announced evolution for wizard
>they might balance a below-average card with some OP evo
fuck
>>
>>1460720
in any other case i'd complain but the wizard has literally never ever been good so i'm fine with him being op for a few weeks
>>
>>1460728
you don't get it
this evo may be a precedent where a shitty card becomes viable only with evo
if evolved wizard is good balance changes and the meta may shift into evoshit
>>
>>1460748
well it beats making already strong cards even more OP like they were doing
>>
>>1314980
i do as i’ve maxed 1-8 before the update. the reason why i subjected myself to this is because I like maxing and after clan capital was added i could use it for capital gold.
>>
Some divegrass player just got added to the game. Is Supercell that desperate now? Guessing player retention is doing pretty bad these days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWQjWdQ6tOA
>>
https://youtu.be/I1Vxl4i88XQ
>Evo wizard has a shield
>when shield is destroyed, it explodes
>>1461272
Jesus Christ this fag's model is ugly
>>
>>1461285
ok so it's basically just wizard but he doesn't dies instantly to fireball
>>
https://youtube.com/shorts/KC_x23OgfeM?si=sI9p-zpZO29Oglkb
also new spell except we don't know anything about it just the graphic
if i had to guess, it's a portal that swaps the lane of the targets that fall on it
>>
>>1460225
>still trying to recover my account
>every single "support agent" tells me to ask automated bot and closes their ticket
>bot doesn't do shit
>>
>>1461499
sneak peeks for the voids are up
this is the least annoying video i could find that explains it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBVlmbFkgw0
it works weirdly, the tldr is that it's a spell that lasts 5 seconds, and in that time it deals 3 pulses of damage that have damage tiers depending on how many troops are in the radius of effect
against one target it does a ton of damage (each one shots marcher/mwitch), against 2-4 it does moderate damage (2 shots goblins) and against 5+ it might as well do nothing (2 shots skeletons)
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.