[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (3).jpg (12 KB, 293x172)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>be me
>be kayle main in league
>be pretty good mechanically (my friends say I am)
>be shit at macro
>watch all the videos about macro
>still don't understand
>still win most of my lanes from outplaying them
>win after lvl 6
>get fucked by a fed ap carry
>remember league anons kayles base mr is 28
>build wits end and zhoyas
>still died even after having a total of 5 secs of untouchableitly
>sadness.png
>next game
>fist counter matchup and win
>next game
>fed ap carry
;-;
>lose after 40 mins
>next game
>rinse
>repeat

how do I win?
>>
>>1271311
it’s literally macro, retard
you’re playing Kayle, which means even if you’re ahead you’re not exerting much pressure - you need your team to survive the early so you can win the late. If you can’t help your team (good macro) then it’s a coin toss whether you will win or lose
play a champion that can more easily exert pressure or stop playing top lane. jungle taught me good macro
>>
>>1271311
Thats because you are talking about a company consiting of nothing but retards. Why do you figure more than 90% of all riot games employees are bronze and iron and why do you think every patch creates more bugs than it fixes. Nowhere in the enitre world of gaming is there a single company with such an incompetent staff as riot games. As the average IQ is 100 my guess would be its 85 or less for riot games as a whole. And I hardly doubt any of their "software engineers" would be able to work at mcdonalds for a single week, simply because we are talking about mentally challanged apes, end of story. And Phreak ofcourse is the biggest joke of them all. He is what you get when you put arrogance togehter with 50 IQ and the will to only destroy good things. Dota 2 was fine. League of legends is a rip off, destoryed by people who can barely hold a fork. Dont bother trying to improve, next seasons its gonna be all different anyway. Btw if you are gold you are at an unfathamable level from their perspective. I am not kidding, you leave every single one of those retards miles behind you
>>
Play a hard solo pusher like nasus instead.
>>
>>1271311
>Hardstuck gold
>pretty good mechanically

pick one please

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.