[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

/vm/craft is the unofficial 4chan Minecraft EarthSMP server, using a 1:500 recreation of Earth as the map.

Chat reporting is disabled, allowing everyone to engage in freedom of speech without getting their account banned.

Current map opened in December 2022. Since then, several thousand players have joined and we have had several years of history, politics, and lore.

>IP: vmcraft.me
>live territory map: vmcraft.me in browser
>>
>>1246684
>YOU MUST FOLLOW OUR SCHIZO DISCORD CLIQUE LORE
Gtfo
>>
>>1247631
Maybe it is you who needs to shut the fuck up, and I mean this as respectfully as possible.
>>
>>1246684
This is everyone's last chance to join before we whitelist the server for good
>>
This is everyone's last chance to join the server
>>
is this some kind of intcraft splinter
>>
>>1256727
Exactly, exactly
>>
>>1255237
>>1256223
You did this Carth. What are you going to do with your life now that your is dead?
>>
no dynmap?
>>
cool 4chin minecraft server you advertised on leddit and 18 server lists you retarded nigger lover
>>
Didn't this server die? Or was it a different /vm/craft?
>>
>>1272502
No, it's been alive since December of 2021 don't worry about it
>>
>>1272502
Look, here's my advice: worry about yourself and stfu
>>
>>1271253
Black Lives Matter, justice for Travon Martin and George Floyd, fuck you, this is an offical BLM server where we don't support racist ass people like you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.