[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 91Zx-wA67ZL._SL1500_.jpg (244 KB, 1055x1500)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Marathoned this, was really cute. Sora coming from a broken household and that whole backstory made her character really believable and made her attachment to Ayaka that much more adorable. Pretty much perfect ending as well

Are there any other yuri series that pull off the broken household backstory as well as this? As in, it has the drama but it doesn't lean into it so hard that they story's not cute or funny anymore. One of the girls having no stable family around and thus gluing herself to her crush adds so much impact, love that dynamic.
>>
Did you read the two spin off oneshots? Not groundbreaking but if you're looking for a bit more they can help scratch the itch
>>
>>4202298
>Are there any other yuri series that pull off the broken household backstory as well as this?
Adashima?
>One of the girls having no stable family around and thus gluing herself to her crush adds so much impact, love that dynamic.
This makes me think of Shuukura, but in that case it is both girls having no stable family
>>
File: Untitled.png (204 KB, 769x524)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>4204959
>adashima
yep good stuff, liked the anime
>Shuukura
That's a book though I can't read
>>4204699
Just read "marking." That was physically painful I almost wish I didn't read it. If I were just a little drunker I would have cried. I wish women were real
>>
>>4207086
>That's a book though I can't read
Manga starts in a month
>>
>>4207086
The other one shot is about the side couple
>>
She couldn't defy the lonely girl, but she should have had the decency to defile her instead

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.