[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TomCruiseinValkyrie.jpg (40 KB, 750x400)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>the bomb...didn't kill Hitler?
>>
File: 0153 - WlHOCzS.jpg (12 KB, 258x245)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>198611507
>tfw Steiner was in charge of that bomb, that is CLASSIC Steiner man!
>>
>>198611507
>No no this can't be... my le bomb... it didn't le kill Hitler...!
>>
>>198611507
That's one theory.

The actual most-closest-to-reality-theory is that there were at least 3 Hitlers (Stalin had at least 4), and that specific one not only died, he was probably the 2nd one.

We do know by Methitler (Crackpipe Hitler), it was either the real one so far gone, his own guys did him in to have time to flee the bunker, or it was #3.

There was so much American and British money (along with Soviet) dumped into Methitler (Shicklgruber), they weren't going to let it end that fast or easy.
>>
>>198611507
I guess killing Hitler really was Mission Impossible
>>
>>198611622
>I dunno about this one Claus, it seems like Risky Business
>>
>>198611507
>No, it blew his pants off. If anyone ever makes a movie about it they should definitely leave that in
>>
>>198611578
>Stalin had four Hitlers
fuck did he needed so many of them?
inb4 esl, fuck off it sounds better this way
>>
anyone couldve shot hitler in the face
but they were all pussies
>>
>>198611846
>you do it, you're Top Gun
>>
You should watch the movie The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot. It explores this decently well.
>>
>>198611507
I never saw this movie. It goes without saying it's historically inaccurate, but is it any good?
>>
>>198612235
no women or niggers
ofc its good
>>
>>198612235
Tom Cruise carries it, but there are three or four good scenes
Well worth a watch
>>
Ernst Zundel has a cool video where the base commander in Berlin talks about this failed coup. One of the excellent points he makes is if these traitors weren't cowards they could have shot Hitler. But they were afraid of suffering the consequences for their treason so they chose a bomb as the method for their assassination attempt.

Hitler, avatar for Good, felt something was wrong and left by a secret passage.
>>
Juicy thetan ass
>>
File: Kane4.jpg (11 KB, 460x311)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>198611507
You can't kill the messiah
>>
>>198613652
But wasn't the point also that they tried to blame it on SS which wouldn't work if one of them shot hitler and then was either killed or captured
>>
This is one of the only films that Tom Cruise makes worse. He's way too iconically American for the role, and wasn't willing to do a German accent.
>>
>>198611507
Bombs don't kill people.
People kill people.
>>
>>198611846
Pulling out a gun and pointing it at him from a close distance was quite impossible. Sneaking in a bomb was much more easier. The real cowardice was that no one volunteered to suicide bomb his ass, they wanted to kill him remotely. There were countless chances where you could walk up to him with a briefcase and press a button.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.