[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I Live in Morocco and i'm planing to go travel to a city but i don't wanna stay at an hotel, I kind of want to just stay outdoors and sleep somewhere where people will not notice me or even thugs too. I kind of want to experience something new, Like just be away from my city, I cannot afford a cheap hotel but i can travel.
My Country is known for having thugs, criminals and robbers at night, But still I kind of want a good advice from someone who had done that or even someone from my country
>>
Bump
>>
My friend slept in parks and gardens in Casablanca for 2 weeks. He said it wasn’t fun.
Walk around in the daytime and look for places that are free from trash and human waste. You can be pretty sure you won’t be disturbed in these places. Don’t keep smelly food in your bags or you will attract dogs.
You live in such a big, beautiful country why do you want to sleep rough in a city, not the forest or desert
>>
>>2650581
I haven't done it in morocco but I have done it all over the united states
just find a good hiding place, like behind a bush or a tree or just somewhere where you won't be seen or noticed, even in a really dark shady spot that just looks like blackness from afar
stay away from light and areas where people walk, if you can find some type of foliage, little forest or something just go into a little ways, have yourself a camping mat and a sleeping bag and just throw it down
>>
I'm not trying to be a dick, but how poor are you that you can't afford a hotel in Casablanca? It's like 150/week for a hotel. You could get an apartment for a month for less than 300.
>>
>>2650581
Marrakech still has empty, damaged buildings in the medina from the Earthquake, so you could hide in one of those. Besides that, where the fuck are you supposed to hide in Morocco? It's giant fucking desert with no cover.

You're better off not being poor.
>>
>>2650656
I don't have money to sleep in some hotel, I wanna try sleeping at night somewhere that's gonna be adventurous, I mean i'll try a bridge or some forest
>>
>>2650663
Thanks bro, If i ever did that i'll try to head into a little forest or a place in the city that seems to be dark.
>>2650788
I don't have money, 10 is too expensive lmaoo
>>2650793
Yeah i agree but it's pretty much infested with homeless people and thug fags
>>
What city are you from? Just curious.
If you do sleep somewhere interesting, please take photos and share them with us
>>
>>2651028
>Thanks bro, If i ever did that i'll try to head into a little forest or a place in the city that seems to be dark
no problem, I don't know if they have parks there or not, but yeah, nature is your friend, seems safer and more clean than sleeping on concrete somewhere
if it takes you a little while to get to your camp spot that's better
>>
File: IMG_20240201_183750.jpg (1.03 MB, 3840x2160)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>2650581
Just drive out to the desert and pitch a tent.
>>
>>2651028
I wish there was a way to book someone a hotel but have them be responsible for it. I would literally book you something so you don't get murdered.
>>
>>2650581
I lived in Morocco for 6 months, I'd say it's overall safe, but still, be careful. The people are not violent (also there's tons of cops everywhere, even undercover cops) but they will try to scam you in every imaginable way.
One problem I see to your idea is that social life goes on until really late in Morocco, shops are open and people are out until midnight or longer (because everything dies down at noon/afternoon because of the heat), so you'll need to stay up way into the night for things to quiet down.
In the city centers and touristic areas people will see you as a tourist and try to take advantage of you, but I found that the further away from that you get, the nicer the people become. Good luck anon, and please share your stories! When are you going? I lived in Tangier btw
>>
>>2650581
Nobody gonna mention the roasties that got beheaded by the Moroccan freedom fighters?
>>
>>2654048
The ones who were caught by police, prosecuted, and sentenced to death? Move on, poltard. It's old news.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.